[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: file.png (529 KB, 1042x920)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
What mobile browser does /g/ use on her mobile phone/smart phone?

I use Naked Browser Pro and recently started using Via Browser
>>
Did you pay for it or did you get a APK somewhere? Asking because i want to try the app but dont want to actually buy it.
>>
>>64306701
i use fennec with umatrix+uBO+decentraleyes+leanurl

what android app you used to make pic related?
>>
Lightning Browser
>>
>>64306701
Firefox + Firefox Focus
>>
Brave. Tried Via, Naked and a bunch of others but Brave wins it in terms of usability. Adblock isn't flawless, but more than good enough.
>>
>>64306959
When are the devs of brave gonna stop shilling their meme browser in /g/? we dont want your advertising scheme meme of a browser, fuck off already
>>
>>64306953
Enjoy your (((telemetry)))

Why don't you just use Firefox Klar (Focus without the spyware)
>>
>>
Opera is the best mobile browser for phones with no root. The adblocker works amazing and it's easy on the battery.

And no, DNS blocking isn't same like opera's adblocker.
>>
>>64307038
Klar = Focus. You can disable data collection with the press of a button on Focus. Klar just disables it by default which is the only difference between the browsers.
Stop trying to sound smart when you obviously aren't.
>>
File: IMG_20180114_082519.png (297 KB, 1043x1478)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>64307126
Klar=Focus without the spyware

Why would I want my browser sending back all this data to a private analytics company?
>>
>>64306778
There's a free version and the only difference is that you can't set images not to load only when on wifi.

Via Browser is nice too..
>>
>her
Edgy

I use Firefox and hate it. I love the design of Chrome but Google. >.>
>>
>>64306979
Other opinion = shill. Got it.
>>
dumb phoneposter

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.