[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I miss Windows Phone.
>>
>>68403602
Redpill me on the Windows Phone
>>
>>68403610
It was a really snappy OS compared to android. Never lagged, the core fundamental of the OS was solid. Few apps, but the OS flied. At least WP 8.1 did. When they went to WP 10 it must have been coded by pajeets because it wasn't as good as 8.1

I'm using an S9 right now and I still miss my Lumia Icon.
>>
>>68403602
Windows phone 7 was the best version. 8 was bugged as fuck and 10 took away what made 8 stomachable and made it run like shit.
>>
>>68403610
amazing OS with a tremendous lack of 3rd party apps/support.

windows 10 continuum was interesting and would have been easy to implement in a small work space, shame nothing ever came from it.
>>
File: industrial design.jpg (222 KB, 1000x878)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>68403636
nothing comes close to the lumia icon still
>>
File: flagshipfronts.jpg (216 KB, 1200x883)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
unf
>>
File: wp_ss_20150313_0002.png (476 KB, 480x800)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>68403602
Damn. I miss my 520, 8X, 830 and Windows Phone 8.1. Fuck you Pootella
>>
File: nokia-lumia-1020-camera.jpg (67 KB, 1500x1000)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>68403664
>nothing comes close to the lumia icon still
Apex Lumia coming through.
>>
>>68403719
kino
>>
File: Lumia_1020.jpg (35 KB, 511x390)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>68403602
I don't. Windows Lumia 1020 master race reporting. I am on my third 1020 and still enjoy using them. The 1020 I am using now was new in the box a few weeks ago. Not sure why you guys miss something that can be delivered to your doorstep in a few days.
>>
>>68404069
wow, how the camera sticks out on the white model is..really something.
>>
>>68403602
hmm yeah me too kinda
>>68403610
they had all the possibilities in the world, they were lit leading in this and had complete dominance in business.

it all seems to fail in 2010 too me, when ms in general lost many key people. regardless wrong decision after wrong decision and then it eventually died.

how was this again wp7 not compatible with wp8, not compatible with 8.1 and ofc not compatible with wp10.

and not to forget ofc that the codebase was also completely different from winrt for your pad shit, which ofc also died on top of that which ofc was not compatible or shared codebase with your regular apps.

so shortly to sum it up, ms shot them self and their developers in the head, penis, leg and head over the course of just a few years.

Kinda tragic I had big hopes for them and was vested in these platforms and related technology on work. it was a mistake, now I don't work with ms anymore and god thanks for that! ugh

and again in the business sector you used to have only ms...
>>
>>68403610
Microsoft didn't bribe Snapchat to support it, so it failed. It's literally as simple as that.
>>
File: 1474331214194.gif (879 KB, 245x230)
879 KB
879 KB GIF
>>68404294
/thread

We needed a third player. Instead Microsoft shit the bed.
>>
shit.. over 8 years ago now, I was already coding either wp7 or wp7.5... fuck time flies, newly educated then.. then I was sure this was going to be future, but no... epic fail and all because of those ms fuckups just pissed it all away by being completely retarded (leaders)
all themes completely separated from each other no unity over the platforms on such related tech derivations of the same xaml nigger cancer
It fucking pains me, how can you piss all this away and then windows already had complete marked dominance still too
>>
>>68404224
best girl
>>
I never really used it after WP7 on an HTC Titan I got from an old promo (trade in any smartphone in an condition for a new Windows Phone)

I remember at that time the OS was a little restricted compared to Android but as a whole it was beautiful, consistent and smooth as hell. Small in scope and walled in but not too far from Android at launch.

Heard it got slightly better for WP8 and Windows 10 but they bled so many people by never updating any old handsets that it never seemed worth trying out. Are late Windows 10 devices worth playing around with at all, maybe as a spare?
>>
>>68404338
>but they bled so many people by never updating any old handsets that it never seemed worth trying out.
that was the thing..
>nah we're wp7.5 now, so you have to buy a new phone
wut?.. but just got this one!
okay guys we need to make one 7 and 7.5 version now
>hi now we're version 8 here, you need to throw those phones away and buy new ones
WTF! WE JUST

you get it, and this was the fucking problem. I had a htc titan too btw it was my first one.. but yeah I have no words for this crap, I don't even know how many of these phucking phones I had between [09/10-14] but many still I have three nokias here , dunno if I have the htc here?
>>
>>68403610
smooth OS that had literally no customization or killer/key apps which is basically why it died. nothing wrong with the phones themselves, but you would think something running trimmed down microsoft OS would have excellent app porting and versatility, and it was literally the least versatile out of itself, android and IOS.

you had android and IOS competing against eachother already and then MS just came in waving their arms around with nothing to show for it.

nearly fucking tanked nokia too.
>>
>>68404224
You haven't got a clue as to why the camera sticks out and why owner's of a 1020 really give no fucks about that do you?
>>
>>68404409
i suppose it's a camera phone or some bs? either way it still looks retarded to everyone looking at it in your hand so have fun
>>
>Still using my 950.
>Can't make friends because people don't text or call anymore and only use snapchat and insta
At least it works well
>>
>>68403602
I miss dumb Phone's
>>
File: 1358660488008.jpg (44 KB, 800x533)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I miss the phone.
>>
>>68403695
Do you have a source of that tsugumi pic anon?
>>
I remember when they released a Lumia that became obsolete as soon as it was launched because it wouldn't get WP 8.1. The OS had very little chance to succeed in the first place since it was late by about 5 years but the fact that Microsoft completely mismanaged it surely didn't help.
>>
File: pureview.jpg (326 KB, 1200x1200)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
Windows Phone was alright but what I really miss is symbian.

Everything went wrong with this OS until the Belle Version which was the last breath for symbian phones.

Had real multitasking, some really nice homewidgets, a freaking FM transmitter.
Back in the day I really wanted this OS to be good. Rest in peace sweet prince.
>>
File: nokia.png (308 KB, 448x700)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>68403602
I miss old Nokia.
>>
Nostalgia is really a powerful reality distortion field eh? I never had much love for WP since the OS was severely restricted, developer hostile and had too few apps. It was completely irrelevant in the bigger picture.
>>
I used to troll recommending Windows phone here, when they could still be something worth a look compared to Lagdroid or Crapple. Now he joke is not even funny anymore, they effectively killed Nokia and there isn't anything even remotely interesting.
I wish Nokia N9 would make some kind of return, actually that was a sexy phone in its time.
>>
>>68407353
> a freaking FM transmitter.
Every non jewed android phone has FM radio nigga
>>
File: whi mus i cri.png (34 KB, 657x657)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>68407421
>actually that was a sexy phone in its time.
It still is.
Nokia was literally the only company making well designed phones next to Apple, if they wouldn't have let marketing and sales management do all the decisions they would have been the only real competition to the iPhone, both design and software wise.
But those greedy fucks instead killed the company, fuck these cunts.
Thanks to them we're stuck with Android.
Now all companies only produce trash, everything looks the same, even Apple, their last good looking phone was the iPhone 5(5s/SE)
Thanks to them we're stuck with Android.
>>
>>68407462
I'm talking about an transmitter. Set to 100,00MHz turn your radio on 100,00MHz hit the switch on the phone and BOOM! Hear everything from the phone through your radio, was a blessing back then with my old car.
>>
>>68407488
>>68407428
Meant to reply to this guy
>>
>>68403602
i dont, it was slow and hanged/reset after longer calls or watching videos. It was the 640 XL i believe, quad core version.
>>
File: Nokia-canalys.jpg (102 KB, 1125x623)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>68407428
Nokia has been doing somewhat decent in Europe since being bought by the Chinese. The phones seem okay for the price too, so that's something I guess.
>>
>>68407501
Holy shit. I didn't know phones used to have that.
>>
>>68407616
Nigga Nokia is owned by HMD a Finnish company. I don't know where the Chinese meme came from.
>>
>>68407718
>Nokia split into HMD and Nokia
>Nokia sold rights for the Nokia brand name to chinks to make phones
>HMD buys back the Nokia brand from the chinks later on
It's not really a meme because it used to be true.
>>
>>68407743
Didn't know the chinks had them before.
>>
My dad bought a 830 on Amazon and it was amazing. I've never seen one and it was so refreshing.
>>
>>68403602
I miss it as well, although from 8.1 to 10 was a downgrade.
It was very snappy, it never lagged
>>
I really liked the interface
>>
File: cuckone.jpg (104 KB, 800x1067)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>68407774
Iinitially when the first Android Nokia phones dropped, Microsoft still owned the rights to Nokia phones in the west, so they could only sell them in China.
I guess it was a test if they could establish their brand again without generating any losses and it worked out.
Blackberry is going the same but they're too damn stupid to realize that their brand isn't worth shit anymore.
>>
>>68407873
Every couple of weeks someone notices I'm using a BlackBerry and comments on how they miss theirs. The brand still means something to a decent amount of people, they're just not aware it still exists. I mean I've had people asking me if my 2014 Passport is the new BlackBerry just because they've never seen it before and it doesn't look like traditional BlackBerries.
>>
>>68403610
It was really bad, even saving a phone number was painful and required try and error because the ui was designed by monkeys and the abstract icons shit
Also low density paradigm for actual retards with giant fonts and hidden (if any) setting
Trash tier, it deserved all the hate and more, it also killed Nokia
Microshit at its worse
>>
>>68407954
This. Don't know why fags praised it, it doesn't even have a search function in the home screen.
>>
>>68407968
long press on the windows button.
>buuh it's made for retards
>couldn't even figure this out
>>
>>68403602
I'm still using my poorfag lumia. Bought xiaomeme, it died less than year later.
>>
>>68403602
If you're looking for someone to blame for the failure of Windows phones, and the Nokia fiasco, I will point you in the right direction:

Steve Balmer
Stephen Elop

There, now you know who fucked up.
>>
>>68408315
>reddit memes
>>
File: shills.png (2.14 MB, 2100x2196)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Ah, the memories
>>
>>68407925
everything, literally everything on blackberry phone sucks ass apart from security.
>>
>>68403610
iPhone minus apps
>>
>>68408384
And the keyboard. I haven't used any of their Android devices but the BB10OS ones are great.
>>
>>68408326
Don't like the truth, do you?
>>
I had a 920. Was way better than other phones at that time. It's sad that it failed, but maybe it's for the better, considering it was developed by Microsoft.
>>
>>68403636
this!
i had a 640xl, on 8.1 it was great, few apps, but enought for me, the Edge was great on it. The theme customization and the tiles was so fresh for me(full android user since the LG p500h launched) that i still miss it a lot.
i only have complains with the w10 update. the camera app became GARBAGE, crashing everytime, image processing too.
>>
>>68403602
I miss the Nokia N9 that it killed, so Microsoft Phone can BURN IN HELL
>>
>>68408339
This had to be bait.
>>
greatest dumbphone i had
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (57 KB, 480x451)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>68403602
>imagine unironically using winshit in your phone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJdlDJLhRI
ms had to ruin everything!
>>
>>68403610

I still have my Lumia 730 and it works great. I switched to Galaxy S5 as my mother got S8 last year if I'm not mistaken, but I still use Lumia once the battery gets low on my S5.

The UI was great, the phone wasn't hard to use, was fast, hardware was way below Androids at the time (I believe my Lumia has 1GB of RAM and Quad-core 1.2 GHz) but it worked perfectly. Just felt good to use it overall.
Android and iOS go with icons like you'd see on computers, but WP had a different approach. You had the home which was made of blocks which you could resize to your liking (some apps even changed what was being displayed on the block). The other way was the list where you just scrolled through it, it was in ascending order and grouped, you could just select a letter to go to that group of apps.

Only "popular" apps the majority would use were Facebook, Messenger, Viber and I can't remember if it had WhatsApp, probably did. That's why it failed.

Microsoft did have a way to port Android apps to WPs, but I believe Android (Google) was strongly against this. Can't remember the name of the project, but they had it.
>>
>>68403602
Say the words anons
>>
>>68407709
Phones made by Nokia also used to have screen buffers.
The TFT could be on at all times, barely draining any energy, with no backlight on.
It allowed the phone to display a clock and your notification counts at all times instead of using a silly LED.
The fact that we lost this feature for anything but OLED is a fucking atrocity.
>>
Whenever I use Android, I fucking miss Windows Phone.

>Back button works CONSISTENTLY
>Huge-ass banner appears? Remove it with the back button! It will never do anything in your app when there's a banner overlaid on your screen!
>want to get your last used app? Back button on the fucking home screen
>Want a widget? There's fucking standard sizes. Sure, the lack of interactivity sucked and the tile-flipping thing was a retarded gimmick, but at least it was consistent and apps were basically forced to use it
>You want to see all your apps? Swipe right.
>You want to use your home screen? Here, have an infinite plane that you can configure as you wish

It felt like an OS that was designed, instead of being grown naturally inside of Indian basedboy cucksheds. And we need more of that fucking shit.
Should have had a few more consistent things - ability to put anything into the quick access bar, for example - and a little bit more openness and it would have been perfect.
>>
Fuck, now I miss the buttery smooth keyboard on WP7.
It was worse on WP8 but still worked.
Then on WP8.1 it became even worse.

Also, fuck the removal of hubs in WP8.1. It made the OS a lot less fun to use, as lag was introduced to app launches.
>>
>>68410707
>but I believe Android (Google) was strongly against this
Remember the Youtube shitshow?

>WP needs apps to thrive
>Youtube is important for smartphones
>Google's Youtube app is literally just a link to the mobile site
>Microsoft makes a kitchen sink Youtube app, replaces the official "app" with it
>that app even has a fucking Youtube download function
>Google throws a hissy fit, gets them to remove Youtube again

The entire lifecycle of WP was full of these sabotage moves by Google. Fucking monopolists.
>>
>>68407718
>fingols
>not chinese
>>
>>68411816
>The entire lifecycle of WP was full of these sabotage moves by Google. Fucking monopolists.
I guess karama's a bitch eh?
>>
>>68411816
There was plenty of internal stupidity as well...
>>
>>68403602
So do I.
>>
>>68404069
I still love my 1020 but the photos turn to shit as soon as you get part of the image more than a bit brighter than the rest. You could manually take two photos and edit them into a more balanced one but try doing that with people posing for a photo.
Then again it does trees fantastically
>>
File: 1533159552982.jpg (67 KB, 399x351)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>68403602
i miss window fone.
I look at bob n vagene on it.
Microsoft good people.
>>
>>68403610
It wasn't bad. Just didn't have apps, and google maps.
The launcher was pretty cool, but I liked bb10 better as a whole.
>>
>>68403610
Security via obscurity
>>
File: Nisekoi-Blu-Ray-Cover.jpg (290 KB, 850x1528)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>68407296
>>
>>68403602
I love that they got the song Garden from TEED for their commercials, I love that artist's work from that time.
>>
>>68405755
kek I still use ONLY this.
Not even kidding got 3 phones here, two wp but I don't use them haven't in 3-4 years now and I feel so fucking great.

if you want to call me, you have to call me on my landline.
>not home?
well then you have to try later

aaahhh it's so sweet.. people can't nag me when I'm out fishing or just out on the boat or in the forest, just as it was earlier in the mid 90ies. cellphones, smart or dumb, are fucking cancer
>>
>>68403602
So intuitive and it just fucking worked. Loved my windows phones. Would go back in an instant.
>>
>no apps
>no updates
>>
File: stephen elop.jpg (264 KB, 2400x1694)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>68403602
Me too, I missed them completely, they just came out and I had a phone I was happy with and next thing I know when I was about to get a new one they were gone. What the hell happened?
>>
>>68414412
Pootella happened. Ballmer really committed to Windows Phone and Nokia acquisition but Pootella come and undid everything
>>
>>68414483
Ballmer's strategy might have been successful if he didn't enable top rate conman like Elop to ruin Nokia before acquisition, but I guess it was just classic Ballmer being an absolute madman.
>>
>>68407296
tsugumi the pronstar?
>>
File: wptoyoaki.jpg (71 KB, 506x899)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Windows Phone 8.1. Now that was a mobile OS
>>
File: Windows Phone design.png (486 KB, 1170x570)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>68403602
Same here, I still use mine. It sucks that you can't install apps on it anymore, and once it dies, I'll have no way to get a new one either.

The music player in it was fucking great too, it was stupidly basic in features but so extremely comfy to use. The android players I tried couldn't even sort the songs right.
>>
File: intel shilling.jpg (153 KB, 873x495)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>68409431
>This had to be bait.

You mean like the 30 Apple threads in the catalog right this moment? /g/ has been taken over by shills years ago.
>>
>>68403602
Good OS, but lack of ability to sideload applications killed WP.
If they would add *.cab installer, like they did in WinMo and WinCE - it would be 10/10 mobile OS ever made.
>>
>>68410707
>Microsoft did have a way to port Android apps to WPs, but I believe Android (Google) was strongly against this. Can't remember the name of the project, but they had it.

Just announcing that app pissed off all the WP devs who actually bothered to code for the system, since it meant that all their efforts were wasted, they could've instead learnt coding ios or android and use the emulator Microsoft announced to be working on.

It killed native development overnight, and Microsoft killed the entire platform soon after.
>>
>>68414412
>>68414483
>>68414585
Wrong. This was some back room bullshit between Elop and Balmer.

If Satya had been in charge earlier on, Elop's golden parachute would have never happened, and we would have seen the fabled Surface phone (which made it to EV3 and was scheduled for announce around CES 2014)
>>
>>68415123
They bought Nokia but not the Nokia branding, it not gonna affect the Surface Phone at all, and i hope you don't think a phone with full Windows is possible in 2013-14. Pootella never liked Windows Phone and just want to focus on muh cloud and services.
As expected after become the CEO he get rid of everything Windows Phone related right away.
>>
>>68415298
>it not gonna affect the Surface Phone at all
It did. The death of projects Maya and Tamara were a direct result of the acquisition of Nokia.

>Pootella never liked Windows Phone
He didn't like that it was a second class citizen within Microsoft. He would have ran it very different.

>As expected after become the CEO he get rid of everything Windows Phone related right away.
No, there are still internal teams tinkering with aspects.
>>
>>68414207
>I could be your love again, if you just let me in
>>
>>68404069

>>68403636
One thing I thought was hilariously stupid was that when you searched "in private" on IE, it was set to Bing and wouldn't let you change it. I get no Google, but Microsoft tracks Bing searches to give you the award things.
>>
>>68415347
>No, there are still internal teams tinkering with aspects.
He ceased Windows Phone 8.1 development. and there's no separate Windows 10 Mobile team. Official release of Windows 10 mobile is the buggiest piece of shits i have ever seen. Users stuck with either dead WP8.1 or become alpha tester for Windows 10. What did they do? Yeah they leave for android.
>>
>>68415474
> He ceased Windows Phone 8.1 development.
WP was rebranded, and unified under Windows 10.

> there's no separate Windows 10 Mobile team.
They're in Studio B, Arcade, and 85, the 20 some that still exist.
>>
>>68403602
Still using my 640.
>>
>>68403636
>Few apps, but the OS flied
the OS flied because you had no "apps" running, because there was no apps.
>>
>>68404316

They did bribe Instagram to try to get the ball rolling
>>
We still have 200 windows phones in production where I work. I had to setup email on one yesterday.

Hardware wise they're OK, but the web browser is shit. At least on Windows Phone 8 anyway. If you're going to have few apps then make the browser decent at least.
>>
Can Windows make a comeback? There's really no competition now in the smartphone market; everyone's just copying Apple's design. Camera quality had been staggering lately and headphone jacks are disappearing.

Is the Surface product line will ever touch the smartphones?
>>
You guys know that Google played a huge role on Windows Phone's dead, right? They didn't release official apps nor allow devs to use their platforms.
>>
>>68417754
>surface phone
I could dig the aluminum trapezoidal a e s t h e t i c on a smartphone if they could work out the waterproofing
>>
File: Nokia_N900_L_1.jpg (18 KB, 400x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>68407428
I love the N9, but it pales in comparison to it's big brother, the N900. No phone even comes close and it hurts so bad that Maemo never took off.
>>
>>68417754
When (if) Windows S get popular because they don't have a phone OS right now.
>>
>>68403602
I miss the interface, far less cancerous than ios and android
>>
>>68403602

#metoo
>>
>>68403610
It failed because the tiles we're random sizes instead of being arranged in a uniform grid. It also had a weird menu thingy. All they needed to do was rip off every good idea from Apple and Android, but they wanted to get clever.
>>
>>68411816
How can you say this with a straight face when Microsoft themselves had monopoly with Windows?
>>
>>68417754
In all honesty no. Android has been getting better with each iteration and Apple has been forced to not rest on their laurels.
>>
>>68403602
I think they lost a large amount of developers when they dropped win phone 7, for the UWP based Windows Phone 8.

On the manufacturer side no companies had any incentive to make Windows Phones since they were charging for the OS when Android is/was free.
>>
>>68407718
Apparently most of the new Nokias are built in Europe which is good reason to get one over a chink phone.
>>
Windows Phone never had a chance in the first place. It launched just right when Android is starting to mature and gain significant foothold in the smartphone market with the release of Galaxy S3, HTC One X and Motorola Droid RAZR, all very decent phones at the time. That time frame in 2012 was also right around when BB users were starting to migrate from their platform en masse to either Android or iOS.
>>
>>68403610
lack of support
windows phones are fucking cheap as fuck since its subsidized by microsoft

a fucking mid android phone cost same with a high end ones, my sisters is still insist using her old 2013 windows phone
>>
iOS had Xcode, Android had Eclipse. Windows Phone had....?

It's laughable. The whole thing was a half baked effort so of course it failed.
>>
I'm glad Windows Phone died. Fuck letting Microsoft have control over another market.

They also deserved to get punished for trying to force-feed a mobile OS to desktop users.
>>
>>68419222
Windows Phone had Visual Studio, retard - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF5mGoKcm80
>>
>>68403610
>Redpill me on the Windows Phone

can't display realtime time in main screen tiles
>>
Me too. I still have my samsung ATIV S, but I have since switched.
>>
Me too, Android runs like huge shit on any device and iOS is huge shit, when will we have a good and usable system again?
>>
>>68419737
Visual Studio is nowhere as powerful as those two.
>>
File: you.png (7 KB, 207x243)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>68421088
>Visual Studio is nowhere as powerful as those two
>>
>>68421088
Take a look at the linked video before shitposting
>>
>>68419737
>160 dislike
>people shitting on the guy without anything to prove him wrong
>"xcode rules xD"
>"Eclipse is bettert"
Jesus why these people with literally 0 knowledge about the topic always act like this.
>>
>>68403602
I'm still rocking a Lumia 930.
>>
>>68407428
Jolla at lest tried, too bad that it's pretty much dead now.
>>
>>68403664
Im still on my 930 after 4 years. Battery is losing ground, but the oled screen is still as new.

I didn't upgrade to w10 thogh, im still on 8.1. With wp 10 microsoft definitely dropped the ball, sluggish, no more sleek and tidy as the original wp, and camera picture quality lowered cause i supposed they had to get rid of the nokia pureview technology
>>
>>68403638
This is true. Not to mention, WP8 diluted the innovative UI design to make it more like Android and iOS.
>>68403610
Dead.
>>
>>68404422
>it still looks retarded to everyone looking at it in your hand
And I thought I was self-conscious.
>>
>>68418824
>>68412494
As if two wrongs made a right.

I spit as much on Microsoft's monopolistic behavior as Google's.

>>68412512
You know what I thought when Apple showed off the iPad?
"Nice, now Microsoft will do something similar, but in a way that I'll like."
And they did. And then they didn't.
The way Microsoft works has become as bad as Google. Anyone remember Google Wave? I wish I didn't.
>>
>>68416792
Boom. Exactly.

Windows phones were only bought by utter fucking retards.
>>
I had a lumia 900, it wasn't upgradeable to 8 though. It was SO smooth, I never encountered any lag on it, and the nokia apps were really nice, e.g. nokia drive. I miss it, but the lack of YouTube app sucked
>>
FUCK WINDOW'S PHONE.
ABORTED FUCKING RETARD PLATFORM.
SHITTY SERVICES.
NICE BROWSER BY THE FUCKING WAY.
>>
>>68403602
Me too.
>>
Me too, anon. It was really great.
>>
>>68403636
W10M worked flawlessly on my Lumia 640. The only reason I ditched it was because my bank stopped supporting Microsoft Phones 2 months after I had purchased a new battery for the 640.
>>
File: 3PK4JoK.jpg (52 KB, 635x475)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>68404323
No. King Pajeet became CEO of Microsoft.
Bad people own the stock and set the policy.
Even Ballmer wanted strong mobile but Board of Directors said no.
Only Google and Apple are (((allowed))) to have mobile.
Microsoft would do it too well. Their engineers care.
Courier is vaporware. King Pajeet will never let you have it.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (24 KB, 352x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Fuck that, I miss Windows mobile.
>TFW eating up my 500 mb monthly bandwidth in five minutes by watching a youtube video
>tfw playing SNES games at 5 fps
True comfiness

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.