[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 00000001 (2).webm (2.63 MB, 640x432)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
how bout some OC for a change? Made a few webms from my colleciton.
>>
File: 00000001-1 (2).webm (2.62 MB, 640x432)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 00000001-1 (2)_1.webm (1.6 MB, 640x432)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
>>19504165
......
>>
File: 00000001-1 (2)_2.webm (2.74 MB, 640x432)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
Bumping for interest.
Unfortunately i don't have anything to contribute at the moment.
>>
File: 00000001-1 (2)_3.webm (2.49 MB, 640x432)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 00000001-1 (2)_4.webm (2.51 MB, 640x432)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 00000002.webm (2.72 MB, 640x432)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 00000002_1.webm (3.45 MB, 640x432)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 00000002_2.webm (2.66 MB, 640x432)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: V (743).webm (3.15 MB, 1280x720)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
I'll post more new stuff tonight.
>>
File: V (743)_1.webm (3.16 MB, 1280x720)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB WEBM
>>19504520
Looking forward to it. I have a few more OC webms to post, then I'm going to take a break for a while.
>>
File: V (743)_2.webm (3.15 MB, 1280x720)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>>19504165
back with a few more...
>>
File: PoolVoy.webm (2.38 MB, 1280x720)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: PoolVoy01.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>19505551
>>
File: Short00004.webm (3.26 MB, 1280x720)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
>>19504520
Sauce? more?
>>
File: Beach_Voy.webm (2.11 MB, 1280x720)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
>>19505569
i could watch that ass all day
>>
File: 1595408307783.webm (2.8 MB, 480x848)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
Contributing to quality thread with some oldies, hope you guys don't mind.
>>
File: 1599346314600.webm (3.37 MB, 1920x1080)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1599346350928.webm (3.79 MB, 1920x1080)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1599346392253.webm (3.53 MB, 1920x1080)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1599379650111.webm (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1599379680739.webm (3.22 MB, 1920x1080)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
>>
File: Work01.webm (3.01 MB, 1280x720)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: 1599379773635.webm (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1599382950397.webm (2.8 MB, 798x1080)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1600545857815.webm (3.38 MB, 1280x720)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603606759953.webm (3.22 MB, 1920x1080)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603631978576.webm (3.65 MB, 1280x720)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603632008556.webm (3.8 MB, 1280x720)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603644632724.webm (3.6 MB, 1920x1080)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB WEBM
I fucking love visible pantylines
>>
File: 1603659349957.webm (1.34 MB, 852x480)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603737182594.webm (3.48 MB, 1280x720)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1603767410955.webm (3.58 MB, 960x540)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606281542321.webm (3.61 MB, 1080x720)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>
File: Work01_1.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x720)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>19505832
>>
File: 1606281578173.webm (3.28 MB, 1080x720)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB WEBM
>>
File: Work01_2.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x720)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>19505905
>>
File: 1606281843129.webm (3.85 MB, 960x540)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>>
File: Work01_3.webm (2.73 MB, 1280x720)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>19505911
>>
File: 1606281912555.webm (3.81 MB, 540x540)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606282002525.webm (3.77 MB, 960x540)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606282062398.webm (3.69 MB, 1080x720)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606282096665.webm (3.9 MB, 1080x720)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606282612741.webm (3.6 MB, 1280x720)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1606292009631.webm (3.53 MB, 720x1280)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1610385628491.webm (1.05 MB, 360x640)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1610386494210.webm (3.37 MB, 1280x720)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1610388164454.webm (3.87 MB, 1080x720)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
Pay attention: now, the last frontier of desire is ... the anus.
After the hole of ass, what?
>>
File: 1615268104035.webm (3.84 MB, 1080x1920)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: Beach_babe.webm (2.68 MB, 1280x720)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
>>19504165
>>
File: Beach_babe01.webm (2.98 MB, 1280x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>19506215
>>
File: Beach_babe02.webm (2.9 MB, 1280x720)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>19506256
>>
>>
File: mall walk creepshot.webm (3.38 MB, 1080x606)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB WEBM
>>
File: Creepshot Feed.webm (3.89 MB, 352x640)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
File: Beach_babe03.webm (2.66 MB, 1280x720)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>19506264
>>
File: Beach_babe04.webm (3.4 MB, 1280x720)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
>>19506387
>>
File: busted.webm (3.8 MB, 540x960)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
I was creeping a hot ass teen and my fucking phone overheated inside my bag and I missed the close ups to her ass. At least I got to touch that ass by standing right behind her.

I'm brozilian so it's ok for me to creep teens. Don't do it if you live in a police state without family into politics. Bolsonaro pretty much lets his underlings to go wild.
>>
>>19505791

how the fuck do you even focus at work with this. man my self control must suck
>>
File: 1617332283984.gif (1.58 MB, 320x240)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
I use a passport bag for creeping and just move my fingers while holding it to open a small hole I made with my portable razor, that way the bag looks normal when I'm not filming since it just shuts down naturally.

The downside is that it must get pretty hot inside the bag so my iphone shut down in the middle of filming. At least I learned something about it's limits today.

I love how creeping is kind of a science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2PDPI1FUYA
>>
File: 1612474660921.webm (1.99 MB, 450x800)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
Posting a Classic. I got plenty of material for 10-20 secs webms, I'll cook them tonight and post them in the next thread if someone makes it.
>>
>>19507291
The trick is to not stare at your target. You eventually learn how to aim your cam without needing to look at all at their asses or breasts.
>>
>>19504278
do you have the full vid of this?>>19504256
>>19504226
>>19504170
>>
>>19505925
Blue is a cutie, and her little booty is even cuter
>>
>>19505975
The whole of existence.
>>
File: Showering01.webm (3.73 MB, 680x383)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering02.webm (1.7 MB, 1280x720)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering03.webm (3.89 MB, 680x383)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
File: showering04.webm (3.3 MB, 406x720)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering05.webm (3.74 MB, 680x383)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering06.webm (1.68 MB, 1280x720)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering07.webm (2.31 MB, 1280x720)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering08.webm (3.96 MB, 680x383)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering09.webm (1.67 MB, 1280x720)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering10.webm (3.71 MB, 680x383)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering11.webm (3.09 MB, 680x383)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering12.webm (1.84 MB, 620x900)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering13.webm (1.93 MB, 404x720)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB WEBM
>>
File: Showering15.webm (3.57 MB, 854x480)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
>>19504520
she could feed a whole village. is there a full vid?
>>
>>19505959
anyone have this one in better quality?
>>
>>19511771
unfortunately the original was in low quality like this one too.
>>
>>19505887
>I fucking love visible pantylines
Same here
>>
>>19505965
Me likey
>>
>>19505791
if i could take only one thing with me to a deserted island it would be this webm
>>
File: test3d.webm (2.87 MB, 1602x786)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>19505916
Cute face but no hips
>>
>>19505952
Who are you people and why do you have this video of me? Someone just found my social media and linked me this thread. Can you please take this down?
>>
>>19505959
>>19511771
upgraded
>>
>>19515880
bonus
>>
File: bouncynips.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
>>19506344
i just love how the lights dude intentionally puts a spotlight on her pussy
>>
>>19515880
thanks senpai
>>
>>19516024
I'll link the full vid later.
>>
>>19504165
how do you film without being caught? best camera setup? please..
>>
>>19509203
source?
>>
>>19509227
best ass in the whole world
>>
>>19516441
3/10
>>
>>19506333
i've been trying to find the full video of this for some time now and every link i've found is dead... the file name is "torch21_blondepushupjeggings.mp4"
>>
>>19509222
are girls just not ashamed at all when fully naked around friends or what is this?
>>
can someone please share this full video if they have it? lost mine on bricked HD. ill suck ur dick if you can link
>>
>>19517215
for some reason it's not letting me post the image. the original title is like Gym - Greatest Azz Ever Epic, she's stretching and has green leggings and a grey hoodie on. blonde. very hot. here's part of it- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8wEUgHqjU
>>
>>19504165
disgusting
>>
>>19509233
Kek, of course it's a nog
>>
>>19515681
fake and gay
>>
>>19517113
Nope not around female friends
>>
>>19515880
>>19515912
Love white girls with great asses my Achilles heel
>>
>>19505791
I hate women so much
>>
>>19517509
its not a nog. that woman is using shampoo.
>>
>>19505820
>>19505819
>>19505835
good god she is sexy. source?
>>
>>19509203
Moar
>>
File: bralessteengym.webm (3.82 MB, 744x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: Boutinela Blonde.webm (3.8 MB, 430x960)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>19519801
Body says early 30's face says late 40's
>>
>>19520264
thank you sir
>>
>>19509200
At least post the 15 second long clip with sound!
Though to be fair even that clip is hot as hell.
>>
File: 1615447748190.webm (3.86 MB, 1024x576)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>19520264
Thanks my man
>>
check out
https://sparkleskitty15.wixsite.com/website/
its a wixsite so its safe! best creepshot page!
>>
>>19504165
more of this one?
>>
Is there a good app that turns an old phone into a motion detection camera that saves the files directly on the phone?
Most "home security" ones seem to rely on live streams and cloud saves. Which is a bit unsave for creep shots.
>>
>>19521724
How do you film that stuff?
>>
what happened to candidleaks?
>>
>>19509189
>>19509200
>>19509203
>>19521514
More like these
>>
>>19515880
>>19515912
Is she wearing chain mail?
>>
>>19504520
holy tatas
moare plys
>>
>>19523521
Big porn purge been happening loads of things removed on big porn sites only verified videos are allowed. Fucking annoying
>>
>>19505791
>>19505798
>>19505804
>>19505815
>>19505819
>>19505820
>>19505832
>>19505835
>>19505841
>>19505846
>>19505858
>>19505864
>>19505871
>>19505887

Just an example of the bland, useless content filling up these threads. Why even bother? Why would someone with a functioning brain find this attractive?
>>
>>19525420
HOLY SHIT WHO CARES
>>
>>19525420
Autism
>>
>>19525489
This is a public forum. No one needs to "care", but judging from your failed attempt to shut me down, you do.
>>
>>19525510
i don't have to shut you down, we will never encounter each other and I do not care about this "oppression" you think all men whine about. I will jerk off to this until I can no longer anymore, women have never brought "oppression" onto me, this is just something I am pleased by, as I assume the case is for most others on here too.
>>
>>19525510
ur moms a public forum poo poo head
>>
>>19525533
You don't have to but its the first thing you tried to do (and failed at)?

You also really arent making any sense. Perhaps you can spend some time doing something productive.... like getting off this board.... or perhaps reading....

>>19525538
Very mature
>>
>>19525420
you know who isn't being recorded? Women that cover up
>>
>>19525607
What are you trying to make a point at? My whole idea was clear enough, still going to continue at this though, whether you think you're making a strong retort or not.
>>
>>19525765
A large portion of these women are in the shower or changing rooms. Another large portion arent even wearing anything revealing. Only a few are wearing anything skimpy and that does not give you the right to RECORD THEM WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT
>>
>>19525949
If you couldnt see the point then I cant help you. Im not getting paid to teach you things that should be crystal clear. Again, go read a book. You know there is a literature board on this site? Visit it.
>>
>>19525970
I know what I am doing, I am absolutely aware of what is right from wrong. I just don't care, that's it. This is just a waste of our time, more so on your end since you clearly need to be paid for teaching me these things.
>>
Honestly I'm with the opposition on this. Yeah these girls are hot but there's something really wrong with people recording and sharing this shit on the internet. I would be absolutely mortified if i saw videos of me in the shower.

>>19525765
Also fuck this guy. That's some victim blaming bullshit if ever i saw it. You expect people to bathe fully clothed in case some creepy neckbeard has a hidden camera installed in the bathroom? The other girls are literally walking down the street in normal clothes?? You want them all in niqabs instead?
>>
>>19525420
No, no my girl, gender is a social construction, and you're being a racist assuming the gender of the ones who filmed this, maybe they're girls, are you implying that women can't use cellphones? are you implying women are dumb? who gives you that right you fucking trump-loving bigot nazi, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>19525420
>implying that these girls don't wear those kind of clothes solely for men's attention.
>>
>>19526002
Dont wanna be called out? Dont take/watch videos of women without their consent

>>19526282
Haha guys look he said the thing!

>>19526315
Okay? And? So what if they want attention? That still doesnt give anyone the right to take any photos or videos of them like this. Maybe they just want attention for that day? Maybe they dont want videos of them uploaded to porn sites? Maybe they dont want attention and this just happens to be the way they dress? Have you ever thought about that???
>>
>>19526355
>So what if they want attention?
That's fine. The want attention, we give them attention in the form of vids.

>That still doesnt give anyone the right to take any photos or videos of them like this.
Ah, what is public space?

>Maybe they just want attention for that day?
And they got filmed that day.

>Maybe they dont want videos of them uploaded to porn sites?
Then don't dress like that in public. Also, as long as their faces aren't releaved who cares?

>Maybe they dont want attention and this just happens to be the way they dress?
HahahahahaHAHA
>>
>>19526355
>>19525420
Gender studies are no laughing matter, WE are the ones taking care of females you absolute retard. Are you against women's sexuality? Are you implying men can't be women, men ARE women if they feel like it.
>>
>>19526355
>Dont wanna be called out? Dont take/watch videos of women without their consent
I'm not going to stop, plus I still don't get this whole deal you have about oppression you think men whine about. I don't feel like you called me out, I just think you aren't making any sense since you're diverting onto other points trying to ignore the main one this was about anyway.
>>
>>19526525 #
You completely missed the point. Wanting attention=/= consenting to be filmed in a sexual manner. There is a reason why people either get fined or thrown in jail for getting caught (yes, even in the usa). "Public space" does not give you the right to create involuntary pornography. This is excluding the fact that a large portion of the women in this thread are in a changing room or shower. But I suppose they should be wearing clothes in there too right (sarcasm)?

>>19526537 #
Get another joke this one isnt funny

>>19526545 #
*grabs megaphone* STOP WATCHING VIDEOS OF WOMEN TAKEN WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT

Did that make things more clear for you?
>>
>>19526686
>pornography.
Yeah no

>There is a reason why people either get fined or thrown in jail for getting caught (yes, even in the usa).
Not if you're in a public space. Plus, I don't give a fuck about communist USA.

>changing room or shower.
Yeah but these are crimes, and people who get caught go to jail, guys who go all the way for this footage wouldn't be stopped by these meaningless laws, you idiot. They would find a way, even if they have to dress and pretend to identify as females. I know that a bunch of guys are currently doing this to take bathroom footage.

You're saying that in order to avoid this there should be women-only spaces. Guess what you absolute imbecile, women here would still go to all genders places, because (again) they wear these clothes just for men's attention, so you're not changing fucking anything. Now if you want a mandatory female apartheid I wouldn't complain at all.
>>
>>19526705
>>19526804
>>
Need sauce
>>
>>19526804
> Trannies take bathroom footage.
No. You bigot.

>>19526705
Joke? I'm serious here, you nazi fuck.
>>
>>19526804
>>19526705
and even if most women don't want attention (which isn't true) a bunch of girls that do would still spend time with men, even in men-only spaces...
>>
>>19526705
stop derailing the thread bitch
>>
>>19525420
Nobody wonders this. Not a single man associates gendered spaces with oppression.
>>
>>19525953
Common misconception

In a public place you have no rights against being recorded without consent, only certain commercial uses of that footage are prohibited not the recording or possession thereof

If I'm on the street and some lady decides she wants to film a close up of my ass, I can ask her to stop but I have no legal recourse, it would need to continue to the degree of harassment or stalking first

Unless these cameras have been planted in these women's homes by people who themselves don't live there, you'd be looking at a civil suit at best
>>
>>19525420
ty for bumping the thread loser
>>
>>19526892
And even if it did, women-only spaces wouldn't solve anything... God women are so fucking retarded I can't believe it. They could stop being raped simply by changing their outfit and they still use skimpy shit, god fucking damn it.
>>
>>19526804
Oh okay so people just take videos of other people's asses/tits/panties without their consent and upload it to porn boards because it isnt pornography? Got ya (sarcasm again if you didnt notice)

Doesnt matter if youre in the usa or not. Taking videos like this anywhere will get you in trouble

People who get caught taking creepshots get in trouble with the law too. Oh since they can find ways around getting caught that makes it okay then? Jeez I didnt think about that. I guess we should throw away the entire concept of law since people are just going to find new ways to break the law. There is a reason we have laws even if they may be easy to break/get away with. You should also be really happy that we have them. Lets just say people like you wouldnt be having a good time if we didnt.

No. Thats not what I said at all. You clearly misunderstood what I wrote. I would love to walk you through it but its going to be $15.

Again wanting attention=/=consent to being filmed sexually. I am not going to repeat myself again.

>>19526831
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH very funny. It wasnt funny the first 2 times but the third time was hilarious.

>>19526854
I went over this with the first person I replied to. Wanting attention=/=consent to being filmed.

>>19526887
Stop watching videos taken of women without their consent.
>>
>>19526899
Okay get a camera, go outside and start focusing on peoples asses. Lets see what the police think :)
>>
>>19526971
>upload it to porn boards because it isnt pornography
people upload all ages TikTok's here doll. Plus, I'm referring to public space footage.

>Oh since they can find ways around getting caught that makes it okay then?
No, you retard, I said that they'd do it anyway,.. should I explain it in a way that your idiotic female brain can process it?

A. Guys do it despite being illegal.
B. You want women-only spaces assuming that would stop them.
C. If these guys aren't scared of laws right now (remember point A dear) so how would women-only spaces stop them?
>>
>>19526971
>I went over this with the first person I replied to. Wanting attention=/=consent to being filmed.
Yes, but that wouldn't stop them from going to all-gender spaces either, if they want attention they'll get it. If law-breaking guys wanna break the law they will. So your idea of women-only spaces is idiotic.
>>
>>19526977
I do it almost every day LMAO, oh, and I could even show the videos to some cops I know. :D
>>
>>19504165
>how bout some OC for a change
lol nice try fbi
>>
>>19526971
No jokes, here in Antifa we're very concerned about these issues. if a girl (male) dresses like a girl (female) and goes to a public bathroom taking creep videos they, by all means, CAN. Get it? you bigot.
>>
>>19526171
>I would be absolutely mortified if i saw videos of me in the shower.

Yeah and so would everyone else.
>>
>>19527108
except fags
>>
>>19527035
Tik tok=social media site people can upload to. This board=porn board. Although tik toks get posted here thats not what they were created for. People upload creepshots here BECAUSE ITS INVOLUNTARY PORNOGRAPHY deal with it.

A. People murder and get away with it despite it being illegal
B. You want the threat of jail for murders and the like assuming that would stop them
C. If people arent scared of laws how would the idea of jail stop them?

With your """logic""" murder is now legal :)

Also spaces where there are no guys=spaces where guys cant take creepshots. Is it really that hard to understand?

>>19527054
Aww someone doesnt like the idea of women only spaces? Try directing yourself to my original comment. That $15 deal is still up if you need it.

>>19527061
LARP harder :)

>>19527096
*yawn*

Standups hard these days huh?
>>
>>19527168
"jails are created to scare people" - An idiot.

Girl, are you really this dumb or you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>19527168
>the threat of jail
>how would the idea of jail stop them?

Jail is there for punitive and reform reasons, not fearmongering.
>>
>>19527168
>With your """logic""" murder is now legal
But I said that these videos are illegal (except for public space ones)... You're just dumb.
>>
>>19527168
>LARP harder :)
Who would fake that? I mean you're clearly watching in this very thread that people actually do it every day...
>>
>>19527210
>>19527196
>>19527188
>>19527096
>>19527061
>>19527054
>>19527035
>>19526977
>>19526971
Stop samefagging, you cunt.
>>
>>19527168
As a fellow female, just stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>19526705
Super simp to the rescue LOL
>>
>>19527168
>spaces where there are no guys=spaces where guys cant take creepshots
Unless they dress as females?
>>
>>19527188
The idea of jail scares enough people where it stops certain people from doing crime. You have constantly made errors reading my post because no where in my comment did I say the only purpose of jail was to scare people. But try again.

>>19527196
Thats the main purpose of them yes. This does not stop them from having others (for example scaring people)

>>19527210
Oh so you agree that men are creeps and there should be know questioning to any place that is women only? Great! :) If you just read my original comment you would have saved yourself time.

>>19527226
An incel would fake it

>>19527254
I am not a woman, chances are you arent either. Try again :)
>>
>>19527168
>Also spaces where there are no guys=spaces where guys cant take creepshots. Is it really that hard to understand?
What about trannies? And guys who would give a fuck, I mean there are female-only places filled with guys especially those who would want to take these pictures/videos.
>>
>>19527289
>>19527308
Dont care about transgendered people in this case since they are only a small portion of tge population. No they wouldnt be allowed in such spaces but they can have their own if they like
>>
>>19527304
These videos offend you, but their purpose was to fap material. Jails scare idiots who don't know how laws work, but their only purpose is to isolate the baddies. Therefore this >>19527168 is idiotic.

Just accept that you're a dumb bitch.
>>
>>19527325
>No they wouldnt be allowed in such spaces but they can have their own if they like
LOL you're an actual bigot
>>
>>19527341
$15 if you want to get on discord and to have me explain simple logic to you.
>>
>>19527374
What logic, jails exist for that sole reason, period. Your post was idiotic. Of course, rape, and murder is illegal and so is taking pics of naked women without their consent, but in a public space, you can take footage of whatever the fuck you want. This isn't even MY opinion, this is fact, you're clearly showing us how dumb can females be.
>>
>>19527374
>Also spaces where there are no guys=spaces where guys cant take creepshots. Is it really that hard to understand?

What about women who prefer gender-neutral spaces? are you gonna force them to go wherever the fuck you want? You're idea wouldn't stop people from taking these videos... You're so fucking dumb goddamnit
>>
>>19527422
Tik tok main purpose=social media, memes, etc

Creep shot main purpose=porn

This was clearly addressing the person I was responding to telling them that the main purpose of creepshots was pornographic. No where in that comment did I state that people cannot jack off to tik toks. This should be enough for you to connect the rest of the dots on your own.

So how would you like to pay me?

>>19527452
Gender neutral spaces can exist with women spaces. Did you not think of that lol. Did you assume that the twi cannot exist at the same time? I even stated they another group can create their own space.

Read my original comment. It was bashing incels that hated women only spaces. They clearly do help although they are not a solucion to everything and I never claimed that they were. But try again
>>
>>19527506
> Gender-neutral spaces can exist with women spaces. Did you not think of that lol.

So, guys will still take creep shots. Therefore, nothing changes.............. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB, I'm actually fucking laughing so hard, Come on girl, you can understand where you got things wrong, people surely can't be this retarded. Right?
>>
>>19527506
>They clearly do help
How? Creeps will just go to gender-neutral spaces, is this so hard to grasp?
>>
>>19527547
Oh im sorry can you show me where in comment I poster that gender neutral spaces will be in women spaces? Or did you think I wanted the whole world to be a womens only space? Women only spaces are to make women feel safe from such things. I never stated they would end all creepshots. Visit the literature board here I am sure it will help a lot.

>>19527560
And women who would like to avoid said creeps will go to womens only spaces where there is a smaller threat of that because there are no men. Women dont have to worry about men taking upskirts while they drink coffee in a women only coffee shop. Again visit the literature board. I am sure you will learn a lot :)
>>
>>19527506
But incles enjoy female segregationism... how is it that they hate women-only spaces?
>>
>>19525953
if you're out in the open you have no expectation to privacy
>>
>>19527586
>They clearly do help
but they don't. That's the point, just accept that your idiotic idea is pointless, the numbers wouldn't even change, in fact, women-only spaces will just increase the number of creepshots taken because hot girls will surely go to the gender-neutral ones. If ugly females go to women-only spaces that'll be better for people taking creepshots, there's no doubt about that.
the "They clearly do help" was your last effort to salvage your ego, you know you fucked up. Just take it as it is.
>>
>>19527590
$15 dont forget. Deal of a life time

>>19527626
Lack of privacy=/= consent to being the star in involuntary pornography
>>
>>19527630
Why dont you point me to the videos posted here taken in gender neutral cafes and gyms then? The majority of them are clearlt in gender neutral spaces. I will also need sources for the other claims you made but I probably wont get them since you just made them up.
>>
>>19527640
>Lack of privacy=/= consent to being the star in involuntary pornography
He never said that you dumb cunt. The other guy used the word "expectation". if you go out in public people WILL SEE YOU, and some WILL FILM YOU, it's inevitable, you can't expect the opposite. He wasn't talking about consent, you idiot.
>>
>>19527667
>point me to the videos posted here taken in gender neutral cafes and gyms (gender neutral spaces)
>The majority of them are clearlt in gender neutral spaces
??? A... are you ok?

Here, this >>19504165 >>19520039
What's your point?
>>
>>19525953
>Another large portion arent even wearing anything revealing.

They're all either wearing tights, shorts that actually show their ass cheeks, a short skirt, or a bikini. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>19516549
Is there any point to acting this retarded? What do you actually get out of it, it’s not funny and you’re certainly not clever. I’d say ky self but you’re probably suffering more by living
>>
Etesech
>>
>>19527676
You walk around with the expectation that people will film your ass and put it on some porn site? No you dont. Even if that was expected it still doesnt change the point of my original comment

>>19527707
Oh thanks. So you admit that the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces and not women only ones? I made a typo there but if you couldnt figure it out by yourself thats okay because you just proved my point. Still recommend visiting the literature board for you kiddo :D
>>
File: yuck.gif (88 KB, 680x383)
88 KB
88 KB GIF
>>19527640
>begging for $15
>>
>>19527762
So normal clothing? Do you expect women to wear burkas to the beach?
>>
>>19527776
Not begging. Just telling you my price for educating you if youre interested :)
>>
>>19527771
>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender-neutral spaces and not women only ones

>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces

>women only spaces will help a bit against creepshots

>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces
>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces
>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces

Women-only spaces are pointless, you dummie. Haha, girls are so cute when they're airheads.
>>
>>19527786
but you believe that women-only spaces will help against creep shots, you're a dumb cunt, I wouldn't pay a dumb cunt to teach me anything LOL, maybe if you take off your clothes, I could pay you for that. so a skype call maybe?
>>
>>19527798
Yes. A women can choose to go to a womens only beach/coffee shop/gym if she chooses to do so decreasing the likelihood of any creepshots being taken of her. Not that hard to understand. Well maybe it is if youre a man...

>>19527811
Not a girl and I dont use skype
>>
>>19527876
but it wouldn't decrease it overall, as I said, the number could only get higher as attractive girls will surely opt for gender-neutral places.
>>
>>19527777
You do realize that women wear those outfits so that men will look at them? Most women crave for attention.

And yes, if you don't want men to ogle at you wearing a bikini to a beach isn't the best option. But it's not about men ogling. Women want the attention. The problem is undesirable men giving them attention.
>>
File: 1546477267065.webm (3.82 MB, 1280x720)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
>>19527977
Again wanting attention=/= being involved in someones porno
>>
>>19527905
With enough creeps going around taking vids I doubt that they will. Also you still havent provided me with any source baking up anything you said.
>>
>>19527974
>>19527991
What claims? That attractive girls hang out with males more often than their unattractive counterparts, so they're more likely to spend time in gender-neutral places? That attractive females who like to show off would spend time showing off in gender-neutral places?
>With enough creeps going around taking vids I doubt that they will.
Do you think that females are unaware that they're being filmed? Most of them don't care and take it as it is, and again, this kind of woman would rather spend time in gender-neutral places.... In fact girls will just go to gender-neutral places anyways. Do you think girls will only hang out on a girl-only beach, for instance? They go out with their entire families, with their boyfriends, their dude friends goddamnit, your idea was just retarded and it wouldn't change a thing, it could only make it worse. Just accept it, you're dumb.
>>
>>19527991
>With enough creeps going around taking vids
This is an everyday thing, most of the stuff people film isn't even uploaded to the internet, it's shared among small groups of people, hell! most of the time people film people they know, their friends.
>>
>>19528046
Women dont go outside everyday for attarctive men. We live in the modern age, they could just use tinder all day if that was the case. You dont seem to know a lot about women. You made another baseless claim I will be waiting for a source on that one too :)
>>
>>19528073
Dont try to normalize your own bad behavior. Unless you have a source backing up anything you just said in this comment dont reply to me.
>>
>>19528095
>Women don't go outside everyday for attractive men.
Now, THIS is a claim, I wonder if you have a source for THAT. I'm not so categoric here, some girls clearly do enjoy using skimpy outfits to attract males, you think that there's not a single female who likes it? I can't believe what I'm reading...
>We live in the modern age
Yeah, a time with Tik Tok, and Twitch
places where women like to show off to boys...

>they could just use tinder all day if that was the case
Which nullifies the fact that some would rather look hot on a street walk... right?

>You dont seem to know a lot about women.
Clearly more than you do, at least. Mr. I need-scientific-backup-to-understand-female-behaviour...
>>
>>19528105
>Dont try to normalize your own bad behavior. Unless you have a source backing up anything you just said in this comment don't reply to me.
Yeah, there are scientific studies of how many ass pics of their classmate's teenage school boys have on their phones... Here's a sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic use it.
>>
>>19504520
SF BLM protesters no doubt
>>
>>19528161
Reasons women go out that do not involve men..
> work
> food
> literwlly anything else because theyre people
Yes it does. Why would a women go out when she can get everything she wants without having to leave her home? Oh wait women want more things than just men.

No I understand female behavior. You dont which is why you still havent provided me with a source backing up anything you said. You failing to provide a source just helps me prove my point. $15 if you need any help remember

Also no source throughout this entire comment... weird....
>>
>>19528184
Thanks for letting me and everyone else in the thread know not to take you seriously.. Again, dont reply to me
>>
>>19528205
>Reasons women go out that do not involve men..
Because I said that women go out just for men, right?
>>
>>19528222
I stated that women dont go out everyday for men and you disagreed. Youre really bad at this
>>
Alright I am going to sleep I would like to dedicate this post to everyone who gave me a (you)
Goodnight everyone
>>
>>19528205
>You failing to provide a source just helps me prove my point.
This is not how it works, if there's no scientific evidence it could because of A. such an study was never done or B. I'm ignoring a study that disproves my point. In this case, if you can refute my "claims" with your own sauce this means that I can't back it up. But my claim is that SOME girls like to show off, they enjoy male attention, that these girls use skimpy outfits because they like attention, that some of these girls don't mind being filmed, this is a fact, I can get it using logic, so there's no need for any kind of external backup.
>>
>>19528231
And you're bad at reading comprehension LOL, would you point out where did I said that? I mean its as easy as this >>19528231
>>
>>19528251
Keep being a retard. Women-only spaces to stop creepshots, hahahahahaha
>>
I once had some underwater footage of a public pool. Does somebody maybe have something like that?
>>
>>19528279
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>
File: 1613001480029.webm (3.83 MB, 608x1080)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1607124696379.webm (3.84 MB, 960x540)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1472168359256.webm (3.34 MB, 1280x720)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1614066386920.webm (3.43 MB, 1920x1080)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB WEBM
>>
>>19528202
More like a gay pride parade but whatever
>>
>>19515953
10/10
>>
>>19505978
>Bro...are you gonna get tf out of the aisle or what?
>>
>>19509227
No Tits/Ass... 2 bad
>>
Thinking about going to a waterpark and getting a transparent fanypack and hiding my phone in it. so I can walk behind fat asses while reading a park map or something inconspicous. thoughts?
>>
>>19525178
I dunno anon, someone bothered fucking ur mom lol imagine that
>>
File: Warming Up.webm (3.7 MB, 1280x720)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
>>19523758
>>
>>19517113
It's called confidence. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>19528956
good plan
do it
>>
>>19527982

Too fucking bad. You wear "pants" that are as revealing as panty hose out in the open, you get what you get in terms of who looks or takes a recording. Same thing for assless shorts or bikinis.

Women are basically wearing things outside that used to be considered underwear or too skimpy for underwear.

>hurr durr burka

No, they don't have to wear burkas, they can do whatever they want, but they can't act surprised by the type of attention they get when they show parts of their bodies publicly that used to be considered private.

I would also argue that they're sort of exploiting part of society that existed before but, that's fine, can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Also, they keep 1 upping each other on this and sometimes I wonder, to what end? At this rate, in my lifetime, I'll see women go to the store with just a piece of blue masking tape over their vagina, and sandles on their feet.

> I'm going to wear shorts and get the attention

> I'm going to wear short shorts and get the attention away from her

> I'm going to wear shorts without legs and get all the attention

> I'm going to wear shorts that have the ass cut out of the back, I'll get all the eye balls

> I'm going to wear thin tights and pull them all the up into my ass crack and make it look like I'm not even wearing pants and that my legs are just painted a different color

> I'm going to wear bikini bottoms out and show my cleavage

> I'm going to wear a top that shows cleavage and side boob

> I'm not going to wear a bra and cut the bottom part of my t shirt off so that it shows under boob.
>>
>>19525420
well, thats pretty transphobic of you.
>>
>>19509203
Dude struck gold
>>
>>19531216
Thats a whole lot of cringe, im sure you get invited to all the parties with your "superior" educated worldviews and opinions on the modern female clothing choices.

Good luck in the titty out near future I guess
>>
>>19507316
WTF is a passport bag?
>>
>>19517113
are boys? feel sry for you gay boy
>>
>>19531216
>double-taps his enter key every time he wants to move text to a new line, resulting in blank lines between all of his green text
hmm, I wonder where you picked this habit up from....
>>
>>19517113
why would they be ashamed?
>>
>>19525178

A woman in her natural habitat is sexy as hell. None of this twerking for the camera or trying to look sexy. If you can't find a woman in tight fitting clothes like this or almost nude, then you jerk of WAY too much.

You've become way too desensitize and probably need a woman getting gangbang by six dudes and horse just to feel some type of horny.
>>
>>19515880
>>19515912
AWESOME! would love sauce, please.
>>
>>19531539
Wearing revealing clothing in public has consequences. That's about it, don't know why that would be cringe.
>>
>>19531843
Yeah, guys are for sure. There's a whole thing with dick size for guys. And not being able to constantly look the way a male movie star looked for a 30 second scene that he constantly trained an entire year for and then immediately didn't resemble a month after the film.

Girls, are just like: "welp, my tits are small, but everyone wants to fuck me"
>>
>>19532573
Women are not fond of the idea of personal responsibility; hence they call it victim blaming. One hand I agree that it’s not morally right or acceptable. If done right it’s victimless and the other party is unaware. The issue really comes to a head with people sharing them online and they happen to get properly identified. That’s when this poop wagon goes up in flames. I’ve made quite a lot of my own OC but the sheer thought of sharing or posting their faces is a line I can’t personally cross. I see both sides of this and obviously there are elements on the “victim” side that I disagree with, particularly when dressing provocatively
, or being white girl wasted (imo they kinda have to own that).
That said it’s wrong regardless, but I do enjoy it as it’s kinda my fetish.
>>
>>
>>
>>19528261
>>19528272
go back to redit please
>>
>>19528272
A women only space is exactly where I'd go to take creepshots hahahahahaha
>>
holy fucking shit stop engaging with the white knight and post more creeps
>>
>>19534455
This, keep posting
>>
>>19525420

Lets play spot the white knight for 200$
>>
Absolute waste of a fucking thread.
>>
>>19504165
thanks for the OC OP, these threads always have the same 100 webms as the last one, so seeing actual OC is always appreciated.
>>
I loooove these threads and I love Kenny
fuck I'm so high
>>
>>19535445
this is definitely me, I am.gping to the San Diego zoo on a date
I am also a giant homosexual
>>
>>19516091
where?
>>
>>19532314
not sure what you're getting at..
>>
>>19536499
I'm sure you aren't.
>>
>>19526705
If it is happening in a public space you can record it and as far as the chang room or shower videos go, none of us know who these are plus half don't even show the face.It is like watching a video of someone stealing from a shop sure the guy should have stopped him from stealing but we are mere watchers and we can't do anything about either of the stealer or recorder.And us not watching video would not stop people from stealling.
>>
>>19536499
Go back to red it and stay there
>>
>>19527981
need full vid
>>
>>19515880
>>19515912
>>19532465
>>19536406
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y3c7xg1i8hzncn7/video-output-680984AE-CC7B-4DF0-AE4D-D56C25E46ABD.mov/file
>>
>>19537138
based, thx anon
>>
Bump
>>
>>19536823
I'm not a redditite.
>>
>>19532358
because they are women
>>
>>19531801
wtf is a google
>>
>>19539245
You are, you may think we can't tell but we know. Go back where you came from
>>
>>19526922
God Incels are so fucking retarded I can't believe it.

You want them to stop wearing stuff they like because you can't control your horny levels. They don't wear skimpy shit for virgins to seethe at. They wear it for the guys they actually want to fuck (not you.) And what brilliant uniform would you even come up with for women to wear, a trash bag covered in shit? I got news for you, that's my kink.
>>
If you haven't done so already, search thecandidforum.com on pornolab and make your webms from there.
>>
>>19507351
this bitch basically went with her tits out
>>
>>19527771
>the majority of creepshots are taken at gender neutral spaces and not women only ones?

Gee, I wonder which one is most common? Someone doesn't understand how statistics work. Unless you're comparing the rate instead of total number this is irrelevant.

God, imagine actually being dumber than a mentally disabled dude.
>>
>>19515681
Prove it. We need an ass pic to compare and verify
>>
>>19515681
Wait, are you the one with the fine ass or the one on crutches?
>>
>>
>>19541260
this lad is mad
>>
>>19504520
And yet people say women don't deserve to be raped
>>
>>19525420
>t. It's ok when I do it, because we're related
>>
Good job ruining the thread everyone who responded to the bait
>>
>>19515681
Makes my dick that much harder. Don't like it? Wear pants next time you go outside.
>>
>>19525420
That's what you get for wearing underwear outside, roastie. Now go and wear your standard issue burka you whore
>>
Are you retards really arguing about ethics on 4chan of all places? baka my head
>>
>>19525420
Hate to break it to you but the average woman when seen by a man is nothing more than a sex object to him until further intimacy is made so idk sweetie maybe 4chan isn't for you and you should just go back to twitter with all the other jealous broads
>>
>>19506420
Cape Canaveral?
>>
>>19518144
lol fucking incel, go take a shower and fuck a hooker you pussy fuck
>>
>>19525420

Please PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASEE kill yourselfyacunt
>>
jfl at these basedboys crying about some candid vids, gfto theres always going to be candid vids
>>
>>
>>
>>19545362
>>19545368
thanks but can you share em' in webms instead of that ancient boomer format
>>
>>19542840
source?
>>
>>19525420
You're completely right, people in here simply don't care, I don't care either
>>
File: 2020-11-22 16.19.22.webm (3.84 MB, 540x960)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>19525420
This must be you.
>>
>>19518144
You just know she could just open a twitch/OF account and make 80k/y. Makes me want to pull my eyes out.
>>
Looking for the one of the girl outside a chip shop or smt wearing a black crop top, black vans & black bikini bottom
>>
>>19525953
Cunt your on 4chan and /b/ of all places, no high horses here you degenerate cunt.
>>
>>19547750
>and /b/

check again
>>
>>19525420
Women-only spaces exist because women expect everyone else around them to be responsible for their safety instead of practicing any amount of self-preservation.
If you think for a second that women don't creep on men, you're a waste of resources and a drain on society.
Congratulations, you've successfully baited this thread.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.