[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


On the phone having sex
>>
2
>>
3
>>
4
>>
File: 1651699834615.webm (3.75 MB, 640x480)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>
I saw a video on chat pic where a frumpy milf was sitting at the kitchen table talking to her mom about coming over to watch the kids and her husband is filming her. He whips his dick out and she starts going to town on him while setting everything up with the mom. You can hear the kids in the next room playing. Can't find it anywhere now.
>>
notice how its always blacks that cheat
>>
>>22630831
Damn. Hopefully someone will have it
>>
>>22630974
shut up already holy fuck you're a fucking tumor
>>
>>22630831
I remember seeing it on motherless, I think recently
>>
>>22630175
desperately want sauce rn
>>
There was a thread about this last year and it was a fucking goldmine. No blacks at all. Just dozens of webm of seemingly legit white sluts talking to their bfs while they suck and fuck another white guy. There was even a video of the guy she was cheating on going "holy shit you're being fucking horrible" when the girl started badmouthing her bf while she was fucking him with her bf on hold.
>>
>>22631130
I've searched all over ml and haven't found it. I only saw it once on chat pic
>>
>>
>>22631368
I'm wondering why people aren't posting. Would love to see that
>>
>>22631462
You still wonder why they end up chopped up and spread across the desert ?
>>
Cope nigger
>>
>>22631462
sauce
>>
File: PhoneCheat full.webm (3.74 MB, 554x416)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
and oldie but goodie
>>
>>22630974
found the kissless virgin
>>
>>22630044
i felt sad until his friends started talking lmaoo
>>
>>22630039
>>22630044
>>22630047
>>22630175
>>22631462
>>22631858
>Whores and niggers

Woah what a shock, I couldn't have possibly foreseen this! Loud mouths too, and ugly! Subverting all the expectations here!
>>
>>22631499
Huh?
>>
>>22631858
thats a nasty skank right there.

God bless her.
>>
Nice thread
>>
>>22630974
>Dude..! Whites & Asians, cheat too.

Your such a Beta/Snowflake.
>>
>>22631499
Yeah, umm, literally millions of women cheat.
You think they're finding millions of bodies in the desert?
You fucking moron.
>>
Probably happens a lot, just not captured on camera.
>>
>>22631462
Lexi bloom one of my fave pornstars
>>
File: 1604581146762.webm (2.65 MB, 640x360)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
up to me then I guess
>>
File: 1620695599432.webm (1.76 MB, 640x480)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1600936724167.webm (3.54 MB, 360x480)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1604696454360.webm (3.79 MB, 712x400)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1620984121966.webm (3.99 MB, 640x1138)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>22630831
>>22631026
>>22631130
>>22631376
>>
File: 1599800920046.webm (3.2 MB, 268x478)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1621043532668.webm (3.89 MB, 336x600)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
that's what I've got. yw
>>
>>22631462
I'm so happy for her.
>>
>>22631462
for a dick that sized and a woman that hot, you'd think he'd be able to stay hard.
>>
>>22630044
Xbox niggas
>>
>>22634724
"I'm not a slut"
Yes you are you stupid bitch. She seems like a actual piece of shit
>>
>>22631858
Is there A full video for this? Or any more of the same chick?
>>
>>22634724
Source pls
>>
>>22635276
I would love to know myself
>>
Does anyone have the one of the girl sucking dick while on a group chat, and a guy joins? Everyone shouts at him that he should leave, but he insists it's fine and she says that he gets off on it. Best humiliation shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>22633673
Everyone who came into this thread knew it would be whores and niggers.
Go "subvert expectations" by shutting the fuck up
>>
>>22634724
"i am not a slut" 1:08 minutes after deepthroating a penis while cheating on her bf
>>
>>22635837
Need that.
>>
>>22633673
>Only these women are whores
Oh, he's a virgin too.
>>
Behold the best cheating video ever

https://xhamster.com/videos/gf-lies-to-ex-while-fucking-bbc-10262312

It's not some half staged shit, she literally just lies to her bf/ex?/baby daddy whole getting BBC
>>
>>22633673
>tonight on neckbeard /pol/cel, autist spergs out on thread he didn't have to click on
more at 11
>>
>>22631634
LExi Bloom, it is fake
>>
>>22633673
I can't believe there's cheating whores in a cheating whores thread, the nerve of some people, you know, they should title these threads and make it easier to see what kind of content is in them.
>>
>>22636438
every thread. there's just so many of them
>>
Was expecting more videos. What's happening
>>
>>22636580
same thing that always happens, people get all incel and turn it into a shit fest and nobody wants to post anything good.
>>
>>22630035
any men here that fucked an unfaithful woman? why do you think shes acting this way? is it because of her childhood or because of her husband? please tell your story, share to anons your theory on why these women are unfaithful whores
>>
>>22637254
I've been with 2

1 was in a bad relationship

The other......

Its my wife's best friend
Were having an affair
Its complicated
>>
>>22634711
Sauce?
>>
Like 99% of these are LARPS right?
>>
>>22631110
Arnold would disagree
>>
>>22637254
I fucked a couple girls back in Highschool that had BFs, but I am pretty sure that was just horny HS kids being horny HS kids just fucking like rabbits. But the worst is when I was 25 I fucked this bitch that I also went to school with and she had been dating the same fucking guy since we were 16. So literally 9 years they had been together and then she started regularly taking my dick raw for ~3 weeks behind his back. She would usually have me come by during my lunch break because her bf was at work. When we first started talking (even before it got sexual) she complained about her bf having some female friend on WoW that he was playing with and that she thought he might be "emotionally cheating" on her with that girl but didnt have proof (what better way to get back at your bf who you think might be ""emotionally"" cheating than by actually cheating). Of course she saved my name in her phone as her best friends name so he couldnt see she was talking to me, but she even went so far to like switch my name to other peoples as well, like her sisters, because she thought he may get suspicious of how she was talking so much to her friend suddenly. Idk what her plan was if he actually saw the content of the conversations, she was a fucking freak. Constantly talking about playing with herself or stuffing dildos in her pussy thinking about me fucking her, in between complaining about her bf playing WoW. Anywho she was actually pretty cute, she kind of looked like Casey Anthony actually kek.
>>
>>22631462
I've never been able to find the full scene where they actually fuck
>>
>>22637254
One married and others that had bfs. The married one said that her husband was cheating on her with younger girls and wouldnt pay attention to her. She didn't show me proof but she at least acted emotional when she first talked about it. She married her high shool sweetheart so shes never been with anyone else. She said she didn't feel attractive and was just stuck in her world being a mom. I kinda felt sorry for her. I fucked her maybe 50 60 times over half a year or so. She wasnt used to a big dick and was cute how her lips quivered when she'd sit on me facing me, in the back of her car. I definitely saw how appreciative she was in getting fucked at least twice a week. She would buy me stuff and pay for my food everytime we went to eat.
>>
>>22638138
how did u stumble upon the married chick?
>>
>>
>>22638249
Unfortunately it was one of my friend's sister-in-laws. He eventually kind of found out and we stopped hanging out. We never talked about it either. I was embarrassed about it that I caused our friendship to pretty much end, even though we were only close for 2, 3 years. We would hang out in groups and meet with other groups and would average hanging out every other weekend. So I stopped hanging out with the other groups as well. Some of them probably found out assuming my friend told the one's that he was close to.
>>
>>22630039
this is actually super hot holy crap
>>
>>22630035
I fucked this nurse when she was married. It was exciting at that time but years later I was married and i couldn't get the paranoia that someone else was fucking my ex wife. I'm divorced now and in a relationship but the paranoia follows me from one relationship to another.

The bill comes due. All you guys will eventually reap what you sow its basic karma
>>
>>22640719
Get rid of the paranoia*
Fuck I'm drunk as a vikingr
>>
>>22640719
>>22640730
Being paranoid that my wife was cheating is exactly why I got divorced. Every time she was out with male friends I pretty much spied on her without much self control and I would interrogate her when she would get home. She never ever showed signs of cheating, but i still did it. Eventually she got really sick of it and filed for divorce and in retrospect dont blame her for doing so at all.

9 months later I'm still in extreme agony. I loved her a lot. Its why I wanted to protect my territory so much probably. I couldnt stand the thought of losing her, and lose her is exactly what I did ironically. Sucks hard. That paranoia just does not go away though! No matter how much you end up pushing them away because of it, you can't help but worry.
>>
>>22631321
Misstiff
>>
>>22639065
need more of this
>>
>>22637512
Jessica Carrobo
>>
>>22637254
I've been with several. It's become a big kink of mine. Married, engaged, just bfs, it's all the same. It's hot af knowing she's willing to risk it all for my cock. I've been hooking up with this married nurse currently for a couple of years. My current gf was actually married when we met.
>>
>>22631462
THE FAKE ones aren't as good
>>
>>22642143
Careful anon.
I have a few unhinged buddies who have CC permits and would 100% shoot your ass if they walked in on you fucking their wives. Hell I could easily see them getting freaked out and drunk as fuck and going to hunt you down if they found out about it. They are a bit unstable, and not all guys are just gonna take shit lying down.
Unless you know a woman's man is 100% not a threat, use extreme caution.
>>
>>22640719
>>22641507
Understood but if you hadn't, then she could cheat and you would be in blissful ignorance. Which way is the better way? Isn't cheating more the rule than the exception nowadays?
>>
>>22640719
>>22641507
you are in a cuckold thread that raises your paranoia further

>>22642294
>Isn't cheating more the rule than the exception nowadays?
No you fucking coombrained retard
>>
>>22642270
I understand the risks, and I try and be careful if I think the guy might be a threat. That thrill might be part of the appeal for me. I usually do it at my house or somewhere neutral like a hotel or a friends place. I've only ever done it in the couple's house twice. One, they were separated and the husband had moved out, and the other I knew he wasn't going to do anything about it even if he walked in. With that girl, looking back, I stepped over bounds a lot. I kinda feel bad for the husband.
>>
>>22642348
>No you fucking coombrained retard
I'm guessing you know this from your vast experience, huh? kek
>>
>>22630039
We got the sauce?
>>
>>22642348
Cheating is the rule rather than the exception. Humans were never designed or evolved to handle monogamous relationships. Monogamy is also incredibly rare in the animal kingdom.

If you had been in at few relationships you would have known by now. I'm not referring to the 'you just pick the wrong type of women' but the ones where you can literally spin a bottle and you would still end up with a cheating whore due to the sheer overwhelming probability and numbers.
>>
>>22642899
At least human women don't eat the males after mating like some spiders do.
They just destroy or finances, and our will to live, until we WISH we were dead.
>>
>>22637254
I think the most common answers are:

1) She feels unappreciated by her current partner. Ignored, not being told she's pretty, etc.

2) She thinks her current partner is cheating

3) Self-esteem issues which means she can only feel good about herself if a slew of men find her attractive.

Also most girls will tell you that they enjoy the danger of "being caught". It doesn't have to be specifically cheating. It can be as simple as being caught smoking/drinking when they shouldn't but they enjoy the thrill of being naughty and cheating is as good as any.
>>
>>22642899
But then why do people get into relationships in the first place? If all both sexes want to do is fuck lots of different people why not just live that lifestyle instead of promising someone you will stay with them only to fuck them over?
>>
>>22634733
She really needs it in her ass
>>
>>22642980
Because people feel that's what expected of them. Society and our families expect us to meet "the right one", then settle down, get married, buy a house, have kids. People do it to make other people outside of their relationship happy.
>>
>>22630035
Thata fucked up but I also did something similar to that
>>
>>22642899
>If you had been in at few relationships you would have known by now. I'm not referring to the 'you just pick the wrong type of women' but the ones where you can literally spin a bottle and you would still end up with a cheating whore due to the sheer overwhelming probability and numbers.
Had seven GFs since freshman year of high school and theyve never cheated on me, nor have I cheated on them. I can't ever make it work with women because I get bored easily and dump them after a few instances of bare naked wrestling, ive never had to deal with cheating in my life.

You ok man? You sound like youve got a story to tell.
>>
Post girls having sex on calls not having a feelings session
>>
>>22643251
You post it then if you want to see it so bad. Just because the thread OP is about something doesnt mean we have to talk about it. This isnt reddit and you cannot own a thread. We will post what we want to post in a thread on this public anime forum and you can post more webms yourself if you need them in the thread so badly.

And if you dont have your own and are asking so you have more to save then: fuck off and stop begging, so hunt for your own niche porn
>>
>>22642980
>>22642899
Because society would collapse, that's why. It is a contradiction in human nature; we like to do what is bad for us as a whole. Stable families are more conducive to stable citizens but that girl down there looks sexy.
>>
>>22643104
Well hold on now let's just think about what you said right there. Not that I'm agreeing with the other anon, many men and women do cheat but also many don't... But how do any of your seven relationships and their instances of no cheating happening have any credibility against what this anon is saying if you always dump them after a few bare naked wrestles? How do you know whether or not cheating would have took place had you stayed in there longer? Also, if each time you have a gf you end up breaking up with her after a few fucks because you get bored, doesn't that pretty much exactly prove anons point that we're not supposed to be monogamous? Also, why do you even continue to pursue committed relationships with women if you always break up with them after a few fuckings out of boredom? Why not just stay single and continue to fuck people without hurting anyone? Tbh honest though my desu, I get the vibe that you and your gfs broke up for different reasons, some of which may be still confusing and painful to you, and not because you're an unstoppable unsatisfiable heartbreaking chad
>>
>>22642143
>My current gf was actually married when we met
well don't be surprised if she fucks someone else
>>
>>22643586
your mom says hi
>>
>>22630039
This is a skit. They are recreating a scene from a movie called "Baby Boy" (2001)
>>
>>22642681
It's from a video in xvideos called he shut her up, but I don't think that's the original place of the video. I wish I knew who made it.
>>
Bumping
>>
>>22637254
I've wanted to tell this story for a while, but never really found a couple of minutes to greentext it. Anyhow, when i was in highschool i had a fwb, we lost contact for a few years and eventually met up again. She has a boyfriend, i have a girlfriend, we fuck twice a month. Its a weird position honestly, but when I'm with her i just think with my dick and don't pay much attention to anything else. I don't know why she cheats, but i suppose she deep down thinks she's a bad person and has certain behaviours to prove it to herself.
>>
>>22630974
You're a faggot
>>
>>22643501
>But how do any of your seven relationships and their instances of no cheating happening have any credibility against what this anon is saying if you always dump them after a few bare naked wrestles?
I have a bad habit of stalking girlfriends. I can verify they werent cheating. And I pretty much exclusively date good girls, I dont date any girl that doesnt make me put work into getting laid. that way I feel accomplished when I get laid, get bored, and break it off before they catch serious feelings.
>How do you know whether or not cheating would have took place had you stayed in there longer
I frankly dont care. I havent been cheated on yet so I dont have to care.
>Also, if each time you have a gf you end up breaking up with her after a few fucks because you get bored, doesn't that pretty much exactly prove anons point that we're not supposed to be monogamous?
What? I dont care. I wasn't trying to prove humans aren't monogamous, I was trying to prove that cheating genuinely isnt as common as anon believes it is. Ive never cheated, been cheated on, and ive never had friends who've cheated or been cheated on. I have honestly just never seen it in real life. Whores I know always at least have the courtesy to dump a guy before pursuing the next one, not pursue them both at once.
If I wanted to prove we dont hate monogamy I would just cite how I only dump so many women because I have abandonment issues after my parents bailed and refuse to commit to anyone so I dont end up catching feelings for women, ergo I end up getting bored once ive gotten my slap and tickle. My birth brother, who wasnt put up for adoption, does not have this issue though and has been happily married for 8 years. I am the exception, not the rule.
>Also, why do you even continue to pursue committed relationships with women if you always break up with them after a few fuckings out of boredom
"Maybe this time itll be different. Maybe you'll commit this time."
I never do.
>>
>>22643407
>>22643016
If it's truly just about societal expectations, then why do we actually experience a feeling of love to a romantic partner? It's not the same feeling as with a best friend or a family member, and it's not just lust because then we would feel it with every person we were attracted to. Where did humans gain the emotion to fall in love with one another if it's not in our animal programming?
>>
>>22644468
Where did you gain this paranoia of being cheated on if it has never happened to you? What pain in your life lead you to the point of stalking girlfriends and dumping them before they have a chance to hurt you?
>>
>>22641507
Why would your wife have male friends? Why would anyone have platonic friends of the opposite gender?
>>
>>22644882
My wife has male workmates and I'm pretty sure they would want to fuck her if she would let them. But she knows having an affair with somebody she works with would be stupid. We've talked about it and she tells me what some of them say to her. I think she subconsciously leads them on a little bit but I think that's natural.
>>
>>22645009
I can't imagine there being any other reason, the simp thinks it's going somewhere and the woman has fun leading him on.
>>
>>22630035
Is this a nigger fetish? Why are they always black?
>>
>>22635142
It's the guilt
>>
File: 1Jq9rN8[1].gif (898 KB, 320x240)
898 KB
898 KB GIF
i cant do a webm with this
https://www.xvideos.com/video534446/cogida_de_tetas_mientras_habla_por_telefono
>>
>>22641507
Sounds to me like your relationship was already dead, and she was seeking other men to have an emotional connection with, why the hell else would she have "male friends"? You were right to be paranoid, it was only a matter of time before she cheated on you (if she hasn't already), you just tried to resolve it in the worst possible way.
>>
>>22642899
This. Especially nowadays with social media. Any half way attractive female has like 10 different guys trying to get into her pants at any given momement. It just takes the right guy sending her the right message at the right moment and there you go.
>>
>>22642980
Aside from the shit the other anons said often times the rush of feelings people get when they start dating someone new makes them think they can be faithful to that person forever because surely those feelings will last forever. Well fastforward 5 years, you obviously dont have those same new relationship feelings. You went from fucking 2 or more times daily to maybe 2 times a week (if you are lucky) and currently your office Chad is eyeing you up.
>>
>>22644468
>ummm ackshually neither me nor my friends have ever been cheated on
So ignoring the fact that your anecdote is worthless, you are definitely full of shit and just trying to spin your narrative and its pretty strange desu. Like how the fuck would you know if your friends got cheated on? Alot of people keep that shit secret because its embarrassing. Not to mention ALOT of cheating will take place and the other party will be wholly unaware. Believe it or not but people can be sneaky and keep secrets. You say women will often dump a guy before moving onto the next, I would argue that usually at least something will have happened between a female and a new guy she found before she gets the courage to dump her bf (not all cheating has to be taking a cock down your throat can be as simple as inappropriate texts). Fact of the matter is infidelity is one of the biggest reasons peoples long term relationships come to an end and I find it very strange that you are just trying to say its not common. Will you get lucky and find a wife who wont cheat? Maybe. But more likely you just wont know its happening.
>>
>>22640719
I would maybe agree with this. For me it basically went
>spend my HS years and early 20s fucking girls with bfs (was basically my fetish i fucked single girls as well but knowing she had a boyfriend as I glazed her hit different)
>mid 20s get a longterm gf who cheats on me
>late 20s to now (early 30s) get a gf (eventually wife) eventually open our relationship up
Im gonna get alot of shit for this since this type of stuff is very unpopular here, but our relationship has never been better. The love we feel for each other is at least just as intense as the feeling you get in the early stages of a relationship, not to mention the amazing level of communication we now have as a result of it. Also its kind of a freeing feeling not having to worry about infidelity.
>>
>>22644827
How many romantic movies did you watch growing up then?
>>
>>22645245
Lol cuck
>>
>>22645245
You sound like a miserable person
>The love we feel for each other is at least just as intense as the feeling you get in the early stages of a relationship, not to mention the amazing level of communication
this is all cope, you haven't got a clue what love even is
>>
>>22645245
That's not love you fucking cuck.

have fun raising someone else's child one day
>>
>>22634727
Thanks thats the one
>>
>>22636323
I dont get why cheaters keep the act up. This cunt is a real winner.
>>
>>22637254
> met a cute blonde girl 2 years ago.
> Knew she had a boyfriend so didn't bother.
> We were drunk and I was casually making conversion on her bf, when she said:
> 'haha well its not really a bf, its not so sreious'
> knew everything I needed to know
> fd her brains out, raw, came deep inside
> oh btw anon I actually do have a serious relationship
> 'u kidding me... Well I don't want to get involved and I can't trust you to be faithful to me so don't ever think about us getting together (literally said this)
> Proceed to creampie her atleast 4 times a month over a period of 2 years
> She'd say shit like: I need your dick to come, I need it.
> I would say stuff like: your pussy belongs to me.. don't have sex with your bf tomorrow or he will notice my cum dripping out of you and see your tender fucked pussy.

Knew i had to stop but it was the best sex I ever had. She was also quick to orgasm and sometimes would come multiple times. Swears she only does this with me but I can't trust her, ever. She seems like a super sweet girl so everyone I tell this story is really surprised about her infidelity. Think it's a combination of the fact that she's super insecure and her BF is kinda boring and doesn't emotionally engage her.
>>
>>22639065
Been trying to find the rest of this, can't find anything with the watermark for some reason.
>>
>>22645438
nice larp faggot. also no one cares
>>
>>22633833
only the most based men know what they must do, the others deserve to get cheated on.
>>
>>22634717
I really thought that women were not cruel as men . it was a feminist lie so don't fully relax with a woman
>>
>>22644838
Getting dumped by my family, mostly. I stopped trusting people in general. One of my closest friend's still doesnt know my last name after two years.
>>22645199
I shouldn't even validate any paragraph that starts with such a retarded meme but here I go
>So ignoring the fact that your anecdote is worthless
Which you only decided because it proves your narrative incorrect.
>you are definitely full of shit and just trying to spin your narrative and its pretty strange desu.
Which you only decided because it proves your narrative incorrect.
>Like how the fuck would you know if your friends got cheated on?
Ive asked? And they wouldve told me anyway? 2 + 2, dude
>Alot of people keep that shit secret because its embarrassing. Not to mention ALOT of cheating will take place and the other party will be wholly unaware.
Then my friends are dumb niggers who got cheated on. Not my problem. If theyve been cheated on and theyre lying about it then shame on them for not having the balls to admit they got cucked and that sucks for them and all but its not my problem.
But as far as I have been told, they have never been cheated on, so thus far I have not told you a lie, larp, of falsehood. I believe them when they tell me this because I typically only gravitate around the brutally honest. Shy and coy people make me violently angry to be around. Just speak up nigger. Its not hard.
>You say women will often dump a guy before moving onto the next, I would argue that usually at least something will have happened between a female and a new guy she found before she gets the courage to dump her bf (not all cheating has to be taking a cock down your throat can be as simple as inappropriate texts).
Emotional cheating isnt real. Stop being a woman.
>But more likely you just wont know its happening.
Not if I keep stalking GFs
>>
>>22637337
>Its complicated
It's never actually complicated.
You just say that to rationalize it to yourself.
>>
>>22631462
White bitches always cheat
>>
>>22637254
The only time in my life that I walk over a woman and talked to her on the street I got a success.
We were talking for about a month online, then she started talking about her boyfriend.
Didn't said too much, but she said something in the lines of "he doesn't spend too much time with me, is always going out with his friends"
And she was hot as fuck, fucked me like crazy.
A few months after that she left him.
>>
>>22630035
does anyone have the one where the girl says stuff like
>i need this dick
>ill never go back to him
>so much bigger than that tiny dick
and it sounds really fake
>>
>>22635276
https://www.xvideos.com/video55877373/adventures_of_a_cheating_milf#show-related
>>
>>22648592
A+ work anon
>>
Imagine having serious relationships with women in 2022
>>
>>22630035
>>22630039
>>22630047
>>22630175
>>22634717
>>22634733
>>22634738
Hot
>>
>>22648651
no chance of that for you, anon. you are safe.
>>
>>22648666
Only because I avoid it. Pretty much every guy still bothering is getting cucked or is going to eventually assuming the relationships last (they usually don't). You pay for her lifestyle and listen to her bullshit while other men get the best of her. Guys are desperate enough they accept this.
>>
>>22643574
I'm not that stupid. I'm never surprised.
>>
>>22631462
is this real?
>>
>>22645438
Whats her name?
>>
>>22634717
I've been on the cock side of this situation. My neighbor/sorta friend caught her bf trading pics with some chick. we were hanging out and she wanted revenge. She kindly started blowing me. Bf called her and she gave him a bad time while finishing me. It was hard to enjoy while listening to him...
>>
>>22641851
>>22646143
bffs Bachelorette Party abbi roads
>>
>>22643640
thought i was the only one who noticed
>>
File: 1630638304890.webm (2.71 MB, 300x534)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>
>>22647075
>no i dont know for a fact that my friends havent gotten cheated on but im such an alpha chad that all the friends i attract are also alpha chads that would definitely speak up on that sort of shit
Lmao you are so fucking full of shit. You fucking basically side stepped the entirety of my post. Again your anecdote even if it was true means fuck all. The fact is infidelity is one of the biggest reasons cited for long term relationships coming to an end. Also
>i spend all my time stalking ex gfs to make sure they never cheated on me
Fucking laughable.
>>
>>22640719
if you're paranoid about that, couldn't you just have hired a private investigator and have them follow your wife for a while to assuage that. If the paranoia remained then yeah, get therapy or a divorce
>>
>>22647415
Hoes are not limited by race or gender their holy mission of procreation transcends your ignorance good sir
>>
>>22650828
This one hits home for me. My gf has a guy she's been fucking since she was 15, she only sees him a couple times a year when she goes to visit family, but when she does she basically spends the whole trip like in that video.
>>
>>22642270
Dont give this insecure faggot who cant get his own wife advise you know he has it coming
>>
>>22637254
>ask out coworker one night
>she agrees and we meet with some friends for drinks after work
>she never mentions a boyfriend until after I make out with her outside the bar
>fuck it
>we finish our drinks and I take her back to my apartment
>after we fuck her boyfriend starts blowing up her phone (I think he actually started calling while we were fucking)
>she talks to him for like 20 minutes
>goes home
>continues seeing me on-and-off for a couple months afterwards

apparently she didn't like him all that much anymore, they had been dating for a several years and the love had died. she had caught him trying to cheat (he made a tinder secretly) and she had been holding onto that for a while. however she was insane and clearly a total slut (besides the cheating thing), so I don't know how much of her side was just made up and her justifying her whoredom. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. also, she lived with him, so if they broke up she'd have nowhere to stay (she said a couple times that she wanted to leave him for me and I said fuck no). she ghosted me after a while and I found out recently that my number is blocked. I think she had a change of heart and started trying to be loyal again. maybe since she "got even" she wanted to patch things up and make it work lmao
>>
>>22637254
>Meet 5ft1 NYC transplant from San Diego on morning train to work
>exchange numbers and text throughout the day
>decides to meet for drinks that same day
>have a great time and go back to her place
>she starts sucking my dick
>phone starts ringing
>Oh it's my boyfriend, he lives in California
>whore picks up the phone while making the most obnoxious dick sucking sounds ever
>I cum because it felt pretty intense making eye contact with her while she is slobbing and talking to her BF
>Proceeded to fuck her, smack her, and choke her proper just because I planned on blocking her once I left.
>5 years later, living in California, in a LDR
>GF at the time starts making weird noises and I flashback to the whore from NYC and I snap on GF
>turns out she was crying, even facetimed me.

I forgot why she was crying, but yeah....idk how that dude couldn't tell she was sucking dick because holy shit...or maybe he was a cuck. Or poly. Idk, didn't care to ask or stick around after a few nuts
>>
> Part 1/2
>>22637254
>be 28
>join military to be officer
>go through shitty basic training with children
>finish after losing some braincells and weight (never really heavy, was 190 at 5'10", but down to 170 looks much better. weight loss from training becomes relevant later)
>go to officer school
>shitty time first few weeks
>female sm (service member, want to hide my branch) in my squad
>5/10 face and body, but in military=7/10
>she was the smart sm, not strong kind, but still fit enough to get through training
>week 3 of 12 we're in the field and she asks 'what would it take to switch guard shifts?' (I have first shift, which means I can sleep through the night)
>'$100 or...nope, nevermind'
>'or what? say it'
>'$100 or 10 minutes.'
>silence
>context: we've been without sex nor for 5+months during basic and then holding and COVID quarantine. Everyone is horny as fuck, and also pent up as fuck. BUT the military will throw you out or take away your commission if you fuck anyone. you'd be stuck as a grunt with the other 18 year olds and idiots.
>more silence
>'you think you'd last 10 minutes with me?'
>diamonds
>jerked off in front of her that night while she was on watch and had NODs (NVGs) hottest fucking moment in months, seeing the dim green glow off her helmet only feet away as she stared at me.
>next night: sleep in tight tent with 20 others b/c lightning
>share look. sleeping mat/bag next to hers.
>lights go out.
>hands explore
>didn't want to push too fast w/bare skin, so rubbed her through her PT shorts
>she came in seconds, trying hard not to make noise (still don't know if anyone heard. the ease with which she cums is hot as fuck)
>spent the next months at officer school slowly escalating, but always super careful and never over risky
>nudes swapped every night
>finally got together night last weekend, when we could stay out overnight. got B&B and fucked for 24 hours straight, stopping only for her to make food.
>>cont
>>
>>22637254
>>22651734
>>cont Part 2/2
>discovered she had a breeding kink, which was hot as fuck
>she brought her husband to the final ball
>friend of hers found it hot and I fucked her as well
>met up with both her and friend separately over coming months (not too far away from me)
>mostly 1 on 1, but also together once for the most fucking fantastic threesome 4 day weekend ever
>continued for a few months, but less so recently
>might see her again at future training. wants me to knock her up. might do it.

Honestly, in her case she was just horny. From the sound of it husband wasn't too into sex and had it so rarely, so she was a pent up woman. Not sure if I was the first person she cheated with, but there was/is a legit connection there between us as well. Unfortunately, after we got out a bit of her weight came back, which was good for her tits, but not so good for the rest, so the appeal for me has filtered off.

She was/is super fucking submissive and kinky and literally would beg for me to breed her and is always up for fucking. Made her cum at least 28 times during that 4 day weekend with her friend. Lost track after that. Shit's wild and now I have a new kink.

Husband is a solid dude, she's definitely out of his league though and if she's willing to cheat and I'm not in a relationship (cause I have more self respect than to cheat) then it's her decision.

God...those moments though will always live with me. 3some with her friend, and the moment she said 'you think you'd last 10 minutes with me?' Still get hard.
>>
>>22637337
tell us anon
>>
>have that I'm dom in my bumble profile
>always gets me matches with sluts
>match with woman and we chat for a couple hours
>she them tells me she's married and her husband lets her play since they live states away
>tell her that's fine
>turns out he's in the marines, and I'm in the navy
>I come over to her place and he's texting her all these navy put down jokes
>just laugh it off because I know I'm about to be pounding and choking out his wife
>we fuck a few times, she invites me back later in the night without him knowing
>>
>>22637524
more like 2
>>
>>22651038
Tell us more, what do you know of him, does he have a big dick, has she sent you and photos or videos?

Was she upfront about him and her or did you catch then?
>>
>>22650970
>The fact is infidelity is one of the biggest reasons cited for long term relationships coming to an end.
Then link the citation already.
>Fucking laughable.
Beta energy
>>
>>22637254
I fucked an unfaithful woman. her husband couldn't get his dick hard anymore and totally lost interest in her. He preferred sitting around drinking beer. She wasn't on the pill or anything and I ended up putting a baby in her. Not long after that her daughter broke up with her boyfriend and I started fucking her on the side. She got pregnant too. I ended up staying with the daughter and we have both of the kids. Mother's day is awkward.
>>
>>22651038
Kill her then yourself
>>
>>22634733
Y no cum
>>
>>22630035
Please I need help and this thread is realted to what I'm looking for, is something I've searching for since ages but can't find it.
There's a movie with a specific scene where a woman (some 40s short haired milf, quite chub) is being fucked like >>22630039 but with the legs spread open or so, she suddenly gets a phonecall from her husband I think, but she answers immediately and the scene is cut.
The woman was white, light brown hair maybe a bit red, she was clothed and her face was kinda like Jamie Lee Curtis but with some pounds more.
>>
>>22650979
Succumbing to weakness doesn't build strength. Never truer than regarding weakness of the mind.
>>
>>22634733
More? Full video?
>>
>>22651038
Kill her, she has no care for your feelings, she doesen't care at all, she wouldn't tell you if she cared. Then kill yourself, because you didn't thought about killing her before. Do it man, JUST DO IT
>>
>>22634733
So hot
>>
>>22656770
Yes, more!
>>
File: 1651125825955.webm (3.8 MB, 608x1080)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>22643586
then how are you still a virgin?
>>
>>22651038
consider killing them both
>>
>>22641507
self-fulfilling prophecy in a nutshell
>>
>>22630974
lmao the redditoids swarming you
>>
File: 1638615917784.webm (3.88 MB, 740x416)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>22658578
What a pig, how can that thing cheat
>>
>>22658618
He has his definition wrong. A whore fucks everyone, a bitch fucks everyone but you.
>>
>>22653736
Why would he kill her? He's obviously been either putting up with it or actively encouraging it. He could have given her the boot when he first found out. He is complicit. Alternatively it's all bullshit.
>>
>>22648624
Thanks. This video gets me every time. Yum. Remind me when I used to play around with my exwifes step mom. Yum.
>>
>>22660357
this hurts
>>
>>22643586
I hate women. Untrustable.
>>
>>22630974
It's not just blacks that cheat but they're the only ones with an average IQ low enough to regularly film themselves doing it.
>>
>>22637254
A couple.
>she was 17 dating her boyfriend for like 2 years
>we clicked instantly because teen girls are hornier than I'll ever expect
>I'm the first guy she's cheated on him with, second guy was a blowie and he didn't stay on her roster long
>we fuck for months
>ask her why she keeps coming back to me if she claims she loves him
>he's a little bigger than you but you last longer anon
>he lasts like 5ish minutes and doesn't recover fast enough for her to finish
>I can fuck her in the back seat of my beater for 45 minutes after a gym session then recover quick enough for another 15
>they're still together and I'm mostly sure she's loyal but the stories I got of her are hot as fuck


Next one
>she's 16
>dating a ftm
>can't get sufficient dick
>literally complains about her sex life every moment she gets
"dildos and strap ons are so fucking lame I need actual cum and dick"
>well obviously I try to reject any advances or keep clear of those thoughts
>she even offered me head in an in n out parking lot
>had to fight some serious demons that night anons don't wanna catch a case
>I'm definitely going to fuck her and fill her with cum nightly
>just waiting for the right moment
>>
>>22633833
Hope she sees this man, you really came to bat for her
>>
>>22658578
damn didn't think shrek was the guy to cheat
>>
>my friend starts dating a girl
>she says she's single
>turns out she's in a long distance relationship with a dude in new Mexico
>they continue fucking
>one time they fuck while they are watching something on w2g
>>
>>22650828
Sauce?
>>
>>22643631
First step is to recognise that you mom is a whore too.
Then life becomes clearer and easier.
>>
>>22660357
I say fake. She presses the call button and starts speaking immediately. usually there is a delay of at least 2 seconds for the call to be made plus the time for the other to answer
>>
>>22666767
She answered the phone, she didn't make the call
>>
>>22643586
Then why won't they touch you anon?
>>
>>22644827
It's in your animal programming to raise offspring until they're mature, the brains release chemicals so you stay around, it's called the honeymoon phase and it lasts 4 to 7 years.

There's no function in nature for "true love", what you think as love it's literally just chemicals preparing you for childrearing.
>>
>>22645245
By opening with the next gf you're trying to retain some form of control over your life, which stems from the trauma of getting cheated on with the first. She can't cheat on you and break your heart if you open the relationship, clever little you right?

you're not some enlightened scholar you're traumatized haha
>>
>>22649565
kek paranoid that you might know her? I know the feeling
>>
https://redgifs.com/watch/thoroughshockingpolyturator

wish i could find the entire video desu...
>>
>>22643586
and yet they wouldn't sleep with you even you paid them.
>>
>>22651734
>>22651743
most moral officer
>>
>>22651038
Yourself
>>
>>22637254
Because women only think about themselves. I fucked the gf of a very good friend of mine once, she was just craving cock. Thing is I don't even fuck her good because I don't like her but she keeps calling me.
>>
>>22642899
that is false, anon
and cheating is not nice
>>
>>22653696
what are the genders of the 2 kids because it would be weird if they are boy and girl and develop something for each other.
>>
>>22666767
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>22635837
been looking for this for a while now.
>>
>>22658578
Gross she definitely likes the attention
>>
>>22645036
black women are known hoes and black men like fucking other nigga's hoes
>>
I'm sick of scripted shit
where are the real ones?
>>
>>22634733
More
>>
>>
>>22635837
bump for this
>>
>>22637254
Fucked a tatted up chick with big tits, found out after that her husband was on dialysis 8 hours a day so that was fucked up
Funniest part is she later fucked one of my bandmates as well
Also fucked a psych student whose boyfriend was in australia
Also fucked a cosplay chick when I was still a dumb horny teen, her bf was abusive towards her
Absolutely got off on the extra validation of being "better" than some other dude, tho at the time I had low self esteem compared to now
Here's what I learned and what most men should know:
1. If they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you (happened to me as well, never confirmed it but pretty sure)
2. Whores are whores, they're always looking for what their current man doesn't have (acted uninterested with the first one, second one I played a rockstar type, third one I played knight in shining armour)
3. Depending on the woman, it's not your fault if she cheats. There's sociopaths and psycho bitches everywhere in the world. Don't lose your head over some bitch if it happens to you.
>>
Should add; don't get gaslit by these hoes out there - cheating is always the fault of the cheater first, no matter the rationalisation or justification they throw at you
If they do it once, they'll do it again & just hide it better so don't waste your time with bitches who cheat, they're never relationship material
>>
>>22660357
The acting is worse than a child actor
>>
>>22679509
good advice anon
>>
>>22637254
I have fucked a married lady who lives in a house with her husband down the street a few times now maybe once or twice a month since last christmas she is 45 and im in late 20s, met her at a dating app where you can see who is nearby.

Her husband was away on business trips for three weeks or something around christmas and new years eve and she was home alone and we only did chat for half a day before we met up at her house. I fucked her in their bed, on their couch and then I creampied her in the shower.

She is a really nice woman and also the kind of women that I would never expect to cheat, we talked about it a little bit and she told me that she only had met me from the app and she deleted the app because she was worried someone she knew would find her on there.

I have not met with her one on one for almost a month now but her and the husband goes for walks and runs a lot and last week they walked past my house while I was washing my car out front and I was just yelling "Hi there" and was waving a bit while standing there holding the pressure washer, barely noticed it was them at first because I say hello to all my neighbours if they walk by but then it hit me that it was them and I had only seen them from the window before. She texted me later asking if I thought it was awkward but I said I don't care at all and what they do is their business and got the reply "Good, I really would like to see you some day." so yeah I will probably meet her again soon, we mostly have sex but we have watched a few movies and also ordered foods and hangout a bit but we always end up fucking.

I don't think they have sex much at all if they even have any she probably is not satisfied with it.
>>
>>22637254
had 2

both were in long distance relationships + their boyfriends were nothing special / boring

alcohol also played a role
>>
>>22637254

i have a FWB that is in a relationship, her BF knows nothing.

Basically she likes sex a lot, and their relationship is stale, they've been together for 14+ years, and in all this time the boyfriend doesn't know that she likes weed, she's bisex and she likes to fuck a lot...

Basically their whole relationship is somewhat fake, i don't know why the guy doesn't search a new girl, i think because he likes to come to home after work and play videogames/ drink / fuck her GF... they (36M 32F) don't want babies, don't want to marry, etc...

her BF caught her cheating 3 different times several years ago, but still returned to fuck her, probably he doesn't like to get out of his comfort zone to get new pussy...
>>
>>22637254
It's how our brains work, fucking someone new is a massive novelty and a huge endorphin rush.

If you ever be with someone you know has cheated before, they will do it on you too. Once you experience it, you can't not do it again. It may take 10 years, but they will do it again.

If you wanna know if you're other will cheat on you, the reason it almost always happens is opportunity and if the other person does all the work. Pretty much anyone will cheat if it's put on a plate.
>>
>>22651743
>May decide to impregnate woman who isn't his wife and has no emotional connection with
Yep, military is perfect for you. Enjoy dieing for Israel
>>
>>22681378
what app?
>>
>>22645099
You people are retarded
>>
>>22637254

Yeah. She didn't care at all. it was my friend's mom. Absolutely dead pan gorgeous. Pilates and weightlifting freak.

Her husband loved her but sex was absolutely nonexistent. Had some ED problems when he got older.

I was helping my friend move some stuff around at their house. He left to go to Home Depot for some supplies and pick up his girl. Mom comes down and said she wants some help. Next thing you know were flirting and then I just starting groping her. Next thing you know I'm fucking her on her bed.

Turned into a full blown FWB. Anywhere anytime. I think her husband knew but didn't want to divorce. She was my whore and sometimes she'd say she was on girls trip but really in my bed getting railed. Best two years ever.

Had to break it off because they moved to California.
>>
>>22641507
fag

you should never love a woman
>>
>>22630044
Why were they recording a guy calling his gf in the first place? People are so fucking dumb to believe these staged ass skits.
>>
>>22634727
I've seen another video of them and she has her saggy milf tits out. Wish I would of saved it
>>
File: 1652045922064.webm (1.86 MB, 480x854)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>22631858
full video source
https://redporn.vip/adventures_of_a_cheating_milf-55877373.html
>>
>>22634727
reminds me of my stepmom. hot
>>
>>22683949
Thank you sir. You can tell she has had a couple hundred dicks in her. The pelvis tattoo kind of gives it away
>>
>>22665279
Holy fuck the second one, is her ass fat as fuck? I'm imagining a lil fat assed white egirl teen with perky tits and dyed hair, diamonds rn.
>>
>>22644882
are you a child?
>>
>>22682924
They all probably knew it was happening. They were calling to confirm.
>>
>>22683617
this is the best video full stop, is sauce available?
>>
>>22683617
>>22685864
just found this vid the other day, if anybody has sauce or more of this chick, you're the MVP.
>>
>>22637254
Partner is beta
>>
>>22646173
Evidently you care.
>>
>>22683617
>>22685936
>>22685864
jvfstuff on reddit this vid is prob on their of
>>
>>22630035
The best and most realistic one I've ever seen can be found by googling "skipthegames escort called her boyfriend while getting fucked".

LMK how yall like itd
>>
>>22630035
This is how people get killed
>>
>>22653696
Sure bud
>>
>>22634727
Full sauce?
>>
>>22634727
MORE OF HER
>>
>>22651038
You have got to get out of that relationship. Just gotta
>>
Genuinely curious; what the fuck do people find appealing in this? either cheating, getting cheated on or fucking someone in a relationship? what's the appeal?
>>
>>22687702
so fake then?
>>
>>22637337
>it's complicated
no it not, she's a cunt and you're a bad friend who wanted a quick fuck, you're pathetic.
>>
Does anyone have the video of the asian girl sucking dick on the phone? She asks her bf how his day is in between sucks and says "oh no he didn't" and "I'm all ears"
>>
>>22650828
has to be fake, how does that bf not hear this shit
>>
>>22693985
slutty women turn me on.
>>
>>22634727
Sounds more like she's talking to another woman.
>>
>>22643586
not all
but you can say most
>>
>>22665279
Diamonds desu
>>
>>22637254
I got lucky in senior year of highschool, ill green text it
>Be me, in highschool, like 17 at the time, hadnt lost my virginity at the time but told everyone I had
>Just chad enough to pull it off, everyone believed me
>Girl two grades lower than me is hot, but like not popular enough for people to know that she was hot
>basically tumblr theatre music girl all packed into one. And obv she loved horses
>I convince her to stay after school one day and we fucked, played it off like it was nothing but was nervous as fuck the whole time
>nearly a year later, im almost out of highschool
>she has boyfriend
>she asks me to stay at school again
>I do, and we sneak off somewhere and fuck
>her phone lights up during, his face as background ofc
>its him texting her
>realize I am now "that guy"
>fuck her brains out until I am physically exhausted
>ended up running in to friends of hers after, she made it a point to tell them we fucked
>she just fucked me to get the rumor around to her boyfriend
>boyfriend doesnt give a fuck, practically just says "lol okay bye i guess" and walks away from her
>shatters her ego
>she comes to me for pity sex
>I do same thing
>still have classes with her for rest of the year
aytxr
>>
>>22694901
yes
>>
Bump
>>
>>22681378
>I have fucked a married lady who lives in a house with her husband down the street a few times now maybe once or twice a month since last christmas she is 45 and im in late 20s, met her at a dating app where you can see who is nearby.
>
>Her husband was away on business trips for three weeks or something around christmas and new years eve and she was home alone and we only did chat for half a day before we met up at her house. I fucked her in their bed, on their couch and then I creampied her in the shower.
>
>She is a really nice woman and also the kind of women that I would never expect to cheat, we talked about it a little bit and she told me that she only had met me from the app and she deleted the app because she was worried someone she knew would find her on there.
>
>I have not met with her one on one for almost a month now but her and the husband goes for walks and runs a lot and last week they walked past my house while I was washing my car out front and I was just yelling "Hi there" and was waving a bit while standing there holding the pressure washer, barely noticed it was them at first because I say hello to all my neighbours if they walk by but then it hit me that it was them and I had only seen them from the window before. She texted me later asking if I thought it was awkward but I said I don't care at all and what they do is their business and got the reply "Good, I really would like to see you some day." so yeah I will probably meet her again soon, we mostly have sex but we have watched a few movies and also ordered foods and hangout a bit but we always end up fucking.
>
>I don't think they have sex much at all if they even have any she probably is not satisfied with it.
What app please?
>>
>>22634733
Source?
>>
>>22682924
>can't talk about his gf cheating and wanting to record confronting her for evidence

Just say you've never had friends or a girlfriend and get it over with
>>
File: 1611447869541.webm (2.98 MB, 702x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
found it
>>
File: 1645530032391.webm (3.77 MB, 420x754)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1648163300414.webm (3.86 MB, 270x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>22689738
yep
>>
>>22705623

Holy shit.. Source???
>>
>>22634733
Sauce!



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.