[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 124 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Shalom, goyim, rabbi Moishe here. There's nothing I love more than seeing a woman (especially a Jewish woman) be pleasured by a superior, uncut cock.

>I just love jerking my small, ugly, inferior, mutilated, Jew dick to women experiencing what a real man's cock is supposed feel like.

>I want to be humiliated by my white overlords for having such a small, ugly, circumcised, Jewish dick.

>Let's have a thread where women suck, fuck, and pleasure big, thick, gorgeous, superior uncut cocks.

>Bonus points for women expressing a preference for uncut cocks. Even better if she ONLY likes uncut cocks and straight up HATES circumcised ones.
>>
>>22665803
>>
File: abella danger uncut.webm (1.7 MB, 424x540)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>22665805
>>
File: hex maniac.gif (677 KB, 560x560)
677 KB
677 KB GIF
>>22665807
2d and 3d animations are also allowed.
>>
File: Angela White foreskin 1.webm (2.24 MB, 1920x1080)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>
File: Angela White foreskin 4.webm (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1647672749115.webm (2.45 MB, 1920x1080)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1646912064413.webm (3.51 MB, 1280x720)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>
>>22665803
Shut up dude
>>
File: uncut cock slapping.webm (2.41 MB, 640x358)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>22665891
Hey, relax, goy. Can't a guy pull his tiny, disfigured Jew cock to his Jewish fetishes?
>>
>>22665803
Its so weird that americans think being circumcised is the normal or natural, its not, its not more higienic either. Only ppl from the states and jews get circumcised on a big scale, the rest of the world has normal penises.

Women couldn't care any less if you're cut or uncut tho.
>>
>>22665968
thats just your opinion, small pp asian man
>>
>>22665968
>more higienic
Don't they shower? Seriously. It's like saying that chopping off your hands is more hygienic because you don't have to wash them.
>>
>>22665968
>Women couldn't care any less if you're cut or uncut tho.
I dunno, goy, my wife massively prefers uncut cocks and always humiliates my inferior, mutilated cock. I wanna watch her take a big, beautiful, uncut cock deep in her Jewish pussy.
>>
File: 1645367872278.webm (2.76 MB, 608x1080)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
Daily reminder that you will never be unmutilated, and no amount of
>calling other people faggots "for being obsessed with dicks"
>cherry picking images of fat and obese men's micropenises (then pretending not to be an obsessed faggot yourself)
>using the same 'smegma' or 'aesthetic' cope argument for the thousandth time
>coping with a delusion and thinking there's nothing wrong your butchered mess of a dick
will change that. You will and always will be permanently disfigured with numb and unfeeling genitals, and there's nothing you can do about it. The Jews violated your penis, it's over. You should probably kill yourself for being a sub par male who will never live up to his full potential. You are a pathetic beta male who should be castrated so you can't breed.
>>
>>22665807
there's uncut and then there's phimosis, that just looks uncomfortable/infuriating, roll that shit back king
>>
Irl American women prefer the aesthetics of circumcised cock because that's what they were trained to like. Also irl Jewish women love my uncut cock much like American women love BBC. If you want some pussy from white women, be black. If you want pussy from Jewish women, be uncut. If you want pussy from asian women, be white. If you want pussy from black women, just go fucking rape her and she'll be happy, no rules. If you want South American pussy be an American citizen.
>>
File: kimmy granger.webm (3.28 MB, 1280x720)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB WEBM
>>22666043
Nah, literally all women prefer the aesthetics of an uncut cock, especially my wife. She says circumcised dicks are the ugliest abominations in world. She won't even have sex with me because I'm circumcised. She really deserves a much better cock than mine, an uncut one that can please her and doesn't disgust her like circumcised cocks do.
>>
>>22665968
>DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA DURRR AMERICA

Non-Americans are mentally ill. No wonder the worthy Europeans left centuries ago...
>>
>>22665803
OP is in an argument with a person that doesn't exist...touch grass m8
>>
File: EnX8YaqmtydNQPP7.webm (1.14 MB, 720x1280)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
>>
File: 23_VP8.webm (866 KB, 720x480)
866 KB
866 KB WEBM
>>
>>22666063
I'm more than happy to fuck your wife with my uncut cock. I need you to participate though. Have her suck your cock while I impregnate her and we can make it happen.
>>
File: Foreskin Play 2.webm (2.49 MB, 1920x1080)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>22666075
Hey, fellow rabbi. C'mon, don't you want women to humiliate your mutilated dick?

>>22666090
I can't. She'll never suck my circumcised cock because she hates them too much. She would probably throw up as soon as her lips touched it. But you can breed her with your superior uncut cock while I jerk mine in the corner.
>>
>>22665931
sauce?
>>
>>22666023
source?
>>
>>22666103
Don't shit it up with negroids. I respect you and what you offer to her. I don't want to disrespect that. If you're happy jerking off in the corner so be it. But no one is going to make that a necessity. If you go into her ass while she's riding me she won't have to see your cut dick. When it comes time to cum I'll pull out and you can breed her and make sure your son doesn't get cut.
>>
>>22666023
How about we kill all the females that circumcised their sons? How about we normalize female circumcision?
>>
>>22666211
Nah, I probably won't pull out. But there's nothing saying you can't go in after I'm done and pull my semen out with your dick then replace it with your own. You can have the baby and make sure it never gets cut. But don't blame me when your family says the baby doesn't look like you.
>>
>>22666023
Nah. How about we get rid of the culture that believes in cutting dicks.
>>
File: Miss Banana-1.webm (3.12 MB, 1920x1080)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB WEBM
>>22666270
Okay, well, one solution that no one wants to try is to start stigmatizing circumcised penises by having women specifically make fun of circumcised dicks and calling them "ugly", "disgusting, and saying things like "I hate circumcised dicks," "I will never fuck a circumcised guy", "I only have sex with uncut guys".

Now, this alone won't get red of circumcision on it's own, but just that by itself will cause the circumcision rates to drop MASSIVELY, since no one is gonna want their son to have an "ugly, circumcised cock that no woman wants."

People just don't wanna go along with this perfect plan because it hurts cutfags' feelings... Aww, too bad for them, they can suck it up.

So, if you actually, genuinely give a shit about ending circumcision, you all need to start stigmatizing circumcised penises, like I already do, not just the act of circumcision, and women more than anyone else need to do it, since women's words have more impact.
>>
>>22666317
And to any lurker reading these posts, seriously, go out and start making fun of circumcised dicks, especially if you're a female. It doesn't even need to be anything too harsh (though, the more brutal, the better), you can just get on twitter or facebook, or some site where a lot of people will see what you say, and just start saying horrible things about circumcised penises.

If you start doing that, and if you get women to see it and agree with you, you're going to bring us closer to ending circumcision much faster.
>>
File: glasses.webm (3.25 MB, 1236x654)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB WEBM
>>22666404
Oh, and also make sure to praise, worship, and only say positive things about uncut cocks, like how they're so much better than circumcised, and especially that uncut cocks specifically LOOK better, as that doesn't get said enough.
>>
>>22666317
>>22666404
>>22666426
>When Jews manipulate the masses its le bad
>When I want it it's good

Just don't cut dicks up its not hard lol, idk why the US is so fucked up Anglos are subhumans
>>
>>22665803
Poor uncut guys so worried about their cheese dick and need videos to feel good about it ^_^

It's ok. women do talk about them and they think uncut is ugly. All the videos in the world can't change that
>>
>>22665968
brazilian here and the upper classes are all circumcized too (I'm lower middle class now, since my dad sold all his inheritance to live a hedonistic lifestyle)
>>
File: kisankanna.webm (3.92 MB, 1280x720)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>22666468
>When I want it it's good
Well, in this particular case, yes, it is good, since it's going towards ending a sick, torturous act of evil, horrible, child abuse. So I should try doing what I'm doing.

>NOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF THE HECKIN' CIRCERINOS, EVEN IF IT WILL HELP END CIRCUMCISION QUICKER, IT MIGHT HURT THEIR FEE FEES!!!! YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE IN A WAY THAT WON'T HAVE ANY EFFECT!!!!
Every single time. Seriously, why are people so unwilling to stigmatize circumcised penises and make fun of circumcised guys? Do you want to end circumcision or not? My way will end it quicker, your way won't.
>>
>>22666023
how many bitches are worshipping your extra skin peepee right now anon? You have so much full-male potential it's unreal. I hope you get even more bitches to sing the praise of your extra one inch lose skin.
>>
>>22666563
Because it's not their fault lol? It was forced upon them.
You should talk to soon to be parents instead of screaming at random people
>>
File: 1642840243582.webm (2.77 MB, 1280x720)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>22666581
>how many bitches are worshipping your extra skin peepee right now anon?
Well, my girlfriend for one. The reason we even started dating in the first place is because I'm uncut and she has a foreskin fetish. It's literally the biggest part of our sex life. She's also told me that she would never date a circumcised guy, since she thinks circumcised dicks are ugly and gross.

She also wants to design a shirt that says "I only date uncut guys" and even wants to get a tattoo above her pussy that says "Uncut cocks only".
>>
File: Diamond Jackson.webm (3.99 MB, 1920x1080)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>22666597
>Because it's not their fault lol? It was forced upon them.
Literally doesn't even matter. What about the little cunts who think being mutilated is a positive thing and try talking shit about uncut guys? What about those little faggots? I certainly think they deserve to be put in their place, and they should.

Oh, no, but we wouldn't want to make fun of the ones who deserve to be made fun of, that might hurt the feelings of the ones who hate being circumcised. So what? Fuck 'em. Throw 'em under the bus like they deserve. Stop trying to keep circumcision going. You're really not helping, dude.
>>
>>22666581
It's a big plus for us. She can do much more and play with it in many different ways. Something that cut friends told me is much harder. A lot of sensation is lost because of the constant friction with clothes.

All in all, we're having more fun.
>>
>>22666004
Bruh if they're stupid enough to believe in genital mutilation they're stupid enough to believe anything.
>>
>>22666023
>You are a pathetic beta male who should be castrated so you can't breed.
Or they could just not circumcise their sons?
>>
File: 34242742a.webm (3.43 MB, 1920x1080)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB WEBM
Here's an imgur link that has twitter screenshots of over 100 women who prefer uncut cocks and hate circumcised ones. I used to have more, but I lost the links. Will upload more when I collect more.

https://imgur.com/a/XiFSkFp
>>
>>22666063
The thinking of a dude whose wife won't fuck him...bullshit btw... are of no concern
>>
>>22666612
>we even started dating because she has a foreskin fetish

you're trying to convince us that your girl was scouting for foreskin and that's why you're together. either you're lying to us, or she's lying to you.
>>
>>22666500
Do you not shower? Cope.
>>
File: Uncut Bj 2.webm (3.81 MB, 1744x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>22666927
Dude, there's literally nothing hard to believe about that. Maybe it would have helped if I added the fact that she's an intactivist, and a lot of intactivist women have foreskin fetishes.
>>
>>22666500
I'm 29. Last time I had dick cheese was when I was like 11. Swear to god. It's not a thing unless you dont touch your dick for days.
>>
>>22666004

It's mostly outliers, like guys who are bad at hygiene, or guys who are normally "okay" at hygiene and happen to be getting kind of rank, or guys who are incapacitated and reliant on weak-stomached/lazy nurses to be cleaned out

That the foreskin is a sort of "pocket" that can accumulate _stuff_ is likely why circumcision offers statistically significant protection against some STDs like HIV, HPV, and genital herpes. Usually only reduces the likelihood of catching them by like 25-50%, though.

Benefits and drawbacks are pretty limited either way, desu. Most women don't give a single shit, and sex is still the funnest thing on the planet regardless. Not worth worrying about.
>>
File: uncut cum on tits.webm (1.75 MB, 1296x720)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>22667071
>That the foreskin is a sort of "pocket" that can accumulate _stuff_ is likely why circumcision offers statistically significant protection against some STDs like HIV, HPV, and genital herpes. Usually only reduces the likelihood of catching them by like 25-50%, though.
This has literally been debunked a million times. Circumcision offers literally no protection and STDs and no other benefits either, only detriments. You're getting that information from that shitty study done in Africa that had to be stopped because of how massively flawed their methodology was and how completely morally unethical it was.
>>
>>22666023
>t. stinky dick
>>
>>22667226
The only insults cutfags can come up with:
>Cheesedick
>Anteater
Things literally no one is offended by and barely even register as insults.

The insults superior uncut gods can come up:
>Ugly, mutilated dick that looks like it's been dipped in acid
>Disgusting, disfigured dick that looks like an infected scab
>Dried out, cracked, calloused, unfeeling abomination that makes you less of a man
>Frankencock, as circumcised dicks look like someone took three different dicks and stitched them together.
I could keep going, but just realize that the insults that we have to use against your ugly, inferior, mutilated dicks are infinitely more scathing than any insult you can come up with to use against us.

I mean, fuck, the word "mutilated" alone is enough to send some of you cunts into having a mental breakdown.
>>
File: Angela White foreskin 5.webm (3.2 MB, 1920x1080)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB WEBM
I'm going to bed now. You faggots argue amongst yourselves. Literally all women on the planet prefer literally everything about uncut cocks and hate circumcised cocks.

Every girl thinks circumcised dicks are fuck-ugly, wretched, abominations that make them want to gag. Any woman who says otherwise is merely virtue signaling to make cutcucks feel better about their fucked up dicks.

No woman wants your ugly-ass, degloved dick that looks like someone burned it with scalding hot water and poured acid on it.

To women, uncut cocks LOOK better, FEEL better, TASTE better, SMELL better, and are way more fun to play with.

You will never be a real man.
You will never be a complete man.
You will never have a whole penis.
You will never experience TRUE sex.
Your partner will never be satisfied by your poor excuse for a dick.
You will always be a mockery against nature's design
>>
>>22666500
Based. I'm uncut but I love to troll faggots like this
>>
>>22665807
What makes this hotter is that she's a Jew.
>>
>>22667589
It's amazing the lengths a jew will go to try to look like anything but a jew.
>>
>>22666639
>You're really not helping, dude.
helping what? look at you typing in paragraphs pretending like you're from Amnesty International's foreskin department
>>
>>22665805
name of chick with the glasses?
>>
>>22665968
>Only ppl from the states and jews get circumcised on a big scale, the rest of the world has normal penises.
You forgot 2 billion Muslims.
>>
>>22666006
Holy fuck source?
>>
>>22666270
>How about we get rid of the culture that believes in cutting dicks.
Do you mean in the US or the entire world? There are nearly 2 billion Muslims that circumcise their baby boys.
>>
>>22666070
>gets dick cut
>>
>>22669336
>gets neck cut
Was the legal restriction on owning spoons worth it?
>>
>>22668611
ouch
>>
>>22668700
Angel wicky
>>
File: 1643158661987.webm (3.74 MB, 406x720)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>22668517
>look at you typing in paragraphs pretending like you're from Amnesty International's foreskin department
I am. :)

>>22668611
>>22668707
Now halve that number since half should be women, then take into account that not every Muslim practices genital mutilation (and is actually technically forbidden in Islam since circumcision counts as a sin against God), then take into account that Muslim children usually don't get circumcised until they're older, and then you'll find that it isn't 2 billion Muslims who are circumcised. You're doing your maths wrong.

It isn't 2 billion circumcised Muslims all equally circumcising their baby boys. It closer to 800 million MALE Muslims that are already circumcised. Stop trying to artificially inflate the numbers.
>>
File: Widowmaker Facerub.webm (1.51 MB, 1280x720)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>22668578
Her name is Alice White, A.K.A. Aliceoncam. Just busted a fat nut to her last night. She's really cute. A lot of her vids are private though. She made a tweet saying "We LOVE foreskin" with Susie Stellar. Susie Stellar also owns an uncut dildo, so that's how you know she genuinely loves and prefers uncut dicks.
>>
>>22665803
>I may be a loser but at least my cock is uncircumcised!
Why are yuropoors so pathetic and sex obsessed? And if your women really preferred uncut dicks, they wouldn't be fucking and sucking Muslim immigrants en masse lmao
>>
>>22665968
>not more higienic either
it should be in theory. bacteria loves to hide in crevices, which the foreskin does provide. Some people can't even peel it back to clean, which could actually be the origin of circumcision as a cultural / religious practice. if everyone gets their foreskin cut off, nobody is cursed with a permanently foul dick and painful sex.
>>
>>22666070
only the incel europeans left for America, real patriots and successful chads stayed of course
>>
>>22671649
If we kill all jews, we wouldn't have usury. How does that sound?
>>
>>22666612
sauce
>>
File: 33129572a.webm (3.43 MB, 1920x1080)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB WEBM
>>22671829
>I suppose if I fell for a guy with a cut penis I'd learn to be okay with,
You really shouldn't be okay with it, nor should any woman. The idea of a circumcised penis should automatically disgust women on an intrinsic level. I mean, it's a fucking dick that has been mutilated and disfigured. How does that alone not gross you the fuck out?

I would never date a woman who had a circumcised pussy. The very idea of it disgusts the absolute fuck out of me, and the same should go for women when it comes to mutilated dicks.
>>
>>22666036
Its ok if you don't know the definitions of words, but could you at least try to not use those words?
>>
>>22670908
>and is actually technically forbidden in Islam since circumcision counts as a sin against God
Wtf are you saying? It's mandatory in Islam to circumcise baby boys
>then take into account that Muslim children usually don't get circumcised until they're older
Done once they're born.
>It isn't 2 billion circumcised Muslims all equally circumcising their baby boys. It closer to 800 million MALE Muslims that are already circumcised. Stop trying to artificially inflate the numbers.
Holy cope. You know exactly what I meant.
>>
ITT: Dudes who love thinking about cock
>>
>>22665838
>>
File: 9573402a.webm (3.75 MB, 1920x1080)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>22672181
>Wtf are you saying? It's mandatory in Islam to circumcise baby boys
It literally isn't, it's optional. And the reason it's a sin is because in Islam, any modification to your body is a sin against god, because he created you PERFECTLY, and now you're trying to change his perfect design. You're basically spitting in his face and proclaiming that your design is somehow better than his.

>Done once they're born.
Once again, it literally isn't. It's mostly done around 9-12 years old.

>Holy cope. You know exactly what I meant.
What cope? You intentionally artificially inflated the numbers to try to make it look like circumcision was more prevalent than it truly is. All I did was correct your bad maths. Maybe don't be wrong next time and I won't have to correct you.
>>
>>22665838
who ?
>>
>>
File: 1647672801429.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>
the fuck is a "uncut" cock lmao, you mean a normal cock?
>>
>>22673655
You know full well what it means.

Your retarded point didn't even need to be made.

Yes, we're all aware that it's a normal cock.

You're not clever or profound.
>>
File: boobajob.webm (2.01 MB, 1280x720)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB WEBM
>>
>>22665803
You care more about cocks than literal women at this point
>>
>>22666876
who's this jewess?
>>
>>22675216
I'm not OP but I care more about getting Jewish influence out of our lives, and that entails their obsession with cut dicks, more than women.
>>
>>22666949
>>22672099
sauce ser pls ser do the needful ser
>>
>>
File: Angela White Foreskin 7.webm (3.5 MB, 1078x1080)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1602020510075.webm (3.94 MB, 404x720)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>22673655
>>22674049
yeah should have used intact or natural instead
>>
>>22665803
so insecure he makes this post
hitler was right
>>
File: Foreskin Play-1.webm (3.37 MB, 1920x1080)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB WEBM
>>22678704
No, I shouldn't have and now let me explain why I shouldn't have. It's quite simple... most people don't use the words "natural" or "intact" to describe the default state of the penis, they either use "uncut" or "uncircumcised". And since I want to get the most amount of people that I can to view this thread, I'm going to use the words that will get them to view it. Can your tiny brain comprehend this simple bit of logic and reasoning?

And don't bother explaining why we should use "intact" instead of "uncut" or "uncircumcised", I'm already aware of the reasoning behind it and I can guarantee that I'm much more knowledgeable about these things than you are anyway. Go be redundant somewhere else.
>>
>>22667318
>t. cheesedick
>>
>>22666500
Your arguing with yourself. Literally noone cares bruv. Like the rest of this thread touch grass.
>>
File: Titfuck.webm (2.65 MB, 700x1080)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>22678804
Thanks for proving my point. Can't even come up with a good insult for uncut guys. Pathetic.
>>
File: 27329041a.webm (2.24 MB, 1920x1080)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>
>>22666949
How do I find an intactivist gf?
>>
>>22678712
>plot twist
Hitler was circumcised.
>>
File: cock slapping.webm (1.86 MB, 1280x720)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB WEBM
>>22679532
Facebook. There's a group for intactivists and there's so many women there who've never had an uncut cock before and desperately want to try their first uncut cock because of how much better they've heard it is.
>>
>>22679539
Um sweaty Hitler was a proud Trans man. His penile implant was just as valid as any penis.
>>
>>22679633
Am I really going to start a facebook for this.... it's tempting.
>>
>>22679711
You definitely should. There's enough demand for it.
>>
>>22680026
Dude you're such a cock obsessed larping faggot it's unreal. Shut the fuck up and post more porn you fucking weirdo.
>>
File: Marine Foreskin.webm (2.26 MB, 600x1080)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
>>22680152
>Dude you're such a cock obsessed larping faggot it's unreal
Why are you so angry, goy? Can't an honest Jewish man cater to his fantasies? Oy vey!

>Shut the fuck up and post more porn you fucking weirdo.
No, I think I'll continue to speak as much as I want and post as much porn as I want, not as much as YOU want. You have no power or authority over me.
>>
>>22665968
>Only ppl from the states and jews get circumcised
You forgot to mention 90% of Africa as well.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/circumcision-by-country
>>
File: Mercy Double Team.webm (2.39 MB, 1706x720)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>22680400
Jesus Christ, what kind of retard came up with those fake statistics. Literally none of them are accurate.

Like, really, 58% for Australia? In reality, it's actually fucking less than 20% by prevalence over here, and less than 4% by incidence.

Whoever made this shitty chart up is an ill-informed retard who very obviously is deliberately inflating the numbers to try to make circumcision seem more prevalent than it truly is. Don't fall for this shit.
>>
>>22680448
Yeah there's only 4 sources at the bottom which may be from kike corps anyway.
>>
File: 37741221a.webm (1.94 MB, 1920x1080)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>22680459
It's also just common sense that the numbers aren't that high, as well. I mean, fuck, they still have America at 85%, when in reality, it hasn't been that high since the 80s and has been continuously declining like it has almost everywhere else in the world.

The ACTUAL current estimates put the circumcision rate at less than 50% for America, and less than 30% for Canada.

I mean, fuck, they even put Japan at 9%, when it's actually less than 1%. Again, whoever made that chart is blatantly lying.
>>
File: 1599462237587.webm (3.81 MB, 1280x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>22665803
>>
File: 18006301A-1.webm (2.3 MB, 1280x720)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
>>22680626
Finally, someone fucking contributes. Wish I had more positive uncut cock talk.
>>
File: Foreskin Play 3.webm (3.74 MB, 608x1080)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: Luminousshowybarnacle-1.webm (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
Thankfully, here in Australia, the circumcision rate is less than 4% as of 2019 (I wish it was 0% everywhere in the world), and is continuously dropping. We're also one of the only countries that even has any kind of legal restriction on it, since it's illegal to perform it in public hospitals over here. Unfortunately it can still be performed in private hospitals, but barely anyone does. I hope that it becomes outlawed entirely everywhere pretty soon. That would be nice.
>>
File: Ana Amari.webm (3.96 MB, 1920x1080)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>22681643
Also, amongst my generation, 85-90% of men have foreskin, so it's what the vast majority of women here prefer.
>>
>>22665968
I fucking hate that I'm cut, man.
>>
Ya'll fuckers have lost your minds with all this arguing. I'm here for the sick blow job gifs.

If you're cut and don't like it go restore (shit works) or get foregen when it's out in 2 years. If you're not, hurray you had a choice in the matter.

Now back to your regularly scheduled jerking. It's why any of us are on this board anyway.
>>
>>22680738
My wife likes doing that more than I like receiving it. Just suck the cock.
>>
>>22666683
this. kek
>>
>>22666317
Or just make male genital mutilation illegal, same way female genital mutilation is illegal (in the UK at least)
>>
>>22671772
You'll all be speaking Arabic in 10 years. Nobody cares what europoors think about literally anything.
>>
File: joyeux-anniversaire.gif (117 KB, 220x220)
117 KB
117 KB GIF
>>22665803
Id rather fuck my hand instead of even saying hi to these basic whores
>>
File: 1627965154831.webm (3.09 MB, 1280x720)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB WEBM
Why is it that every single time someone wants an uncut cocks thread, something that the majority of the world has, we have to have nothing but dumb arguments and trolling and coping and seething?
Why can't cut guys just ignore the thread?
Why can't uncut guys stop rising to the weakest of baits?
>>
File: 16641051a.webm (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB WEBM
>>22682356
Nope, it's simply not enough. We need to do it MY way, since I don't just want genital mutilation to end, I also want women to ONLY LIKE uncut cocks and HATE circumcised cocks. Stop trying to ruin this for me because you can't handle getting your feelings hurt.
>>
File: 2B Buttjob.webm (2.83 MB, 1920x1080)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>22667589
Then you'll love the fact that she has gone on record to say that uncut cock is her preference and feels best in her shithole.

>>
File: 1643158626155.webm (3.83 MB, 406x720)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>
guys look up "full of fantasies uncut cock worship circumcision humiliation"
>>
>>22667071
stop posting Rabbi
>>
>>22683838
this
>>
>>22665803
honestly the one thing that makes me want to kms
mutilated at birth thanks to my fucking retarded parents

only """benefit""" is that i last forever with chicks
whereas my uncut friend has premature ejaculation problems constantly
>>
>>22683838
>>22686553
Did y'all read the OP. lol
>wtf why is everyone mad dude
Just post what you like why make it about some dumb cuck shit
>>
BTTT
>>
File: Circularspottedbison-1.webm (3.78 MB, 1920x1080)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>22686463
Already have ages ago. It's awesome. I wish her other uncut cock praise vids weren't behind a paywall, though. :(

>>22686553
>this
Not this.

>>22686562
>whereas my uncut friend has premature ejaculation problems constantly
I'd just like to point out that contrary to popular belief, circumcised guys are actually 3x more likely to suffer from premature ejaculation than uncut guys. This is because the foreskin helps regulate a man's orgasm, allowing him to last longer. Of course, cutfags can't wrap their brains around this idea that """""a bit of skin""""" could serve such a function. Yes, of course. for a lot of circumcised men, it does take them longer to cum (too long, sometimes), I'm not denying that, but please understand that it's actually a bad thing for their partner, despite cutfags thinking it's a positive. But I just wanted to debunk this myth of circumcised guys lasting longer/uncut guys cumming quickly.

>>22686581
>Just post what you like why make it about some dumb cuck shit
Because it's hot, retard, duh!
>>
>>22686616
>But I just wanted to debunk this myth of circumcised guys lasting longer/uncut guys cumming quickly.
on the surface it makes sense though
intact penis = more pleasure sensors = more likely to overload the system for premature ejaculation
cut penis = less pleasure = harder to cum
>>
Spam incoming.
>>
>>22666527
Did the foreskin grew back?
>>
File: 1641621918139.webm (3.97 MB, 1920x1080)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
>>22686774
>on the surface it makes sense though
Yeah, to someone who's uneducated, sure. But also, cumming is a lot more mental than physical, so even if someone has a particularly sensitive penis, it still might take a while for them to cum. I happen to be one of those people.
>>
>>
File: 1652528925317.webm (2.76 MB, 406x720)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>
>>22679031
I'm actually just laughing at how triggered you are. You accuse cutfags of having mental breakdowns, but you're writing fucking encyclopedias here.
>>
File: Foreskin Titjob-1.webm (3.81 MB, 1920x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>22687660
>I'm actually just laughing at how triggered you are
He said, with tears in his eyes as he seethes behind his keyboard.

>You accuse cutfags of having mental breakdowns
Dude, settle down. Stop having a mental breakdown.

>but you're writing fucking encyclopedias here.
>A few paragraphs here and there
>Encyclopedias
Are you just mad because you can't read and have no attention span?
>>
>>22667071
>weak-stomached/lazy nurses
Dude... cleaning out another man's smegma thats been building up for days. Has nothing to do with weak stomachs or laziness. That shit is nasty. I'd rather clean a festering wound.
>>
File: Willingdrearybuck-1.webm (3.73 MB, 1080x1080)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
>>22687822
Way to overreact. Smegma is literally nothing more than a collection of dead skin cells, oils, and penile secretions. It really isn't gross, dude, especially when you break it down and understand what it is.

Also, if it's so gross to you, just know that mutilated men still get smegma, as well. Also, it's funny that you mention festering wounds, when circumcised dicks look like they have a festering wound on them. I'd rather have smegma than have my dick look like a festering wound.
>>
>>
>>22688073
>>
>>22688077
>>
>>22688079
>>
>>22666063
Kimmy went from hot girl next door to washed up porno whore faster than you can say boo
>>
>>22680626
who is this??
>>
>>22678704
Sauce?
>>
>I'm sub 16cm and my non-circumcision is the only positive thing I have going for my dicklet
The Thread
>>
File: Uncut Bj 3.webm (3.8 MB, 1744x1080)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>22688632
Aww, is the circy mad because I'm making fun of the type of dick he has? Aww, poor baby.
>>
>>22667589
i wonder if head feels better with an uncut penis. and penetration. all those nerve endings aren't there for nothing right? can someone confirm this. ??
>>
>>22666023
i rather lose a little bit of sensation than have to worry about having to clean my musty ass dick every 5 second , or bacteria building up under my foreskin or some unknown std hiding in my foreskin that i've never heard. most chicks find uncut penises to be ugly. another thing is is no one wants to deal with dick cheese. that shit is gross. thank god i was uncircumcised
>>
File: Foreskin-1.webm (1.94 MB, 800x1700)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>22688934
The answer is yes, obviously.

>>22688999
>i rather lose a little bit of sensation than have to worry about having to clean my musty ass dick every 5 second
Firstly, it's 50-70% of sensation lost, and it only continues to become further desensitized as you age. Secondly, you only need to wash your dick once every 24 hours, and it takes around 72 hours for smegma to even BEGIN to occur. Plus, circumcised cocks still get smegma. So, not only have you lost most of your sensitivity but you can still get smegma and still have to wash your dick anyway, so all was for naught. Lol.

>or bacteria building up under my foreskin or some unknown std hiding in my foreskin that i've never heard.
Wow, really showing your ignorance and lack of education on this, huh? The immunological functions of the foreskin help protect the body from pathogens. The sphincter action of the preputial orifice prevents entry of infectious contaminants. Glands secrete lysozyme, an enzyme that breaks down cell walls of pathogens. The sub-preputial moisture lubricates and protects the mucosal lining of the glans and inner foreskin. The high vascularization of the foreskin brings cells to fight infection, while Langerhans cells secrete cytokines, proteins that regulate the intensity and duration of immune responses, and langerin, a substance that provides a barrier to HIV infection.
>>
File: Juri Han Foreskin.webm (3.86 MB, 1280x720)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>22688999
>most chicks find uncut penises to be ugly.
Wrong. Literally ALL chicks think uncut dicks look infinitely better in every single way and literally all of them think circumcised cocks are ugly and disgusting travesties that look like someone burnt them with a blowtorch. When a woman says she likes a circumcised penis, she's actually just virtue signaling to look good in the eyes of others because it makes her not look shallow if she pretends to be okay with dating a guy whose been has been mutilated and disfigured. It's literally the same thing as when women say they prefer dad bods or would date a guy shorter than them or date a guy in a wheelchair/burn victim/whatever the the fuck else. They really don't prefer them and don't want that at all, and it's the same with mutilated penises. They're essentially just pity fucking you so you don't feel bad about your gross, mangled dicks. Sorry if the truth hurts.

>thank god i was uncircumcised
Lol. Nice typo, retard. Wanna try that one again.
>>
>>22665824
Fucking Jew. You are not supposed to eat it uncut you dumb cunt.
>>
Uncut guys can always get cut if they want, so they have nothing to cope about.
OTOH i can't grow back my foreskin, which sucks. All sex is better with foreskin.
>>
>>22688934
I had mine removed as a young adult and yes, i lost sensitivity. More important than the nerves is the improved physics of penetration w/ foreskin, feels so much better. Sex is still good, but it's not quite as good.
>>
File: Loudrottendalmatian-1.webm (3.83 MB, 1920x1080)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>22665803
>Caring about the opinions of holes
LARP aside. You're probably Jewish anyway. If this is your way to cope, just know that healthy minded men don't crave the attention of the whores You're pushing on us.
Gas yourself, you hooked nose monster.
>>
>>22668611
muslims are not people
>>
>>22666128
she's violet starr, don't know the specific scene though
>>
>>22689312

why did you do it? recurrent glans infections?
>>
File: foreskin bite.gif (919 KB, 770x641)
919 KB
919 KB GIF
>>22689580
>healthy minded men don't crave the attention of the whores
You keep lying to yourself about that, goy. The truth is, you absolutely care about the opinions of women, especially their opinions about your cock. Every man wants women to prefer the kind of cock he has, and any man who suggests otherwise is blatantly lying, just like you.
>>
>>22665803
>giving a shit what whores like
If you're cut-- so what?
If you're uncut-- so what?
There's no reason for me to give a shit either way.
The point is that YOU shouldn't give a shit what WHORE thinks or wants.

And all women are whores so you shouldn't give a shit what a female thinks or wants.

And here's the biggest red pill of all: the fewer shits you give about what she thinks or wants the more she will love, respect, and obey you.

You're poisoning yourself with this bullshit getting all wrapped around the axle about cut this and uncut that and ohhhh no am I cut or uncut or should I be cut or uncut or what about penis this and penis that-- stop being a faggot so concerned with dicks, anon. I'm just trying to help you.
>>
>>22666006
Fat bitch is fat and gross.
Nice nipple piercings and cute face, but for fuck's sake.
Literally the ONLY fucking thing a hole has to do is just not be fat. Any hole that can't even do that much is just such a piece of shit. I mean it's so fucking pathetic that if she just sat there and did NOTHING (i.e. not stuffing food in her face every second) she wouldn't be fat. It's like she WORKED HARD to ruin her body. Wtf? How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to be born to live life on easy mode and then you shit all over it like this? I fucking hate women.
>>
>>22688999
The truth that both sides of this argument don't want to hear is that most women don't give a shit either way. If they want to suck a cock, they'll suck a cock no matter if it has extra skin or not.
>>
bttt
>>
>>22689895
Breathe for a sec man you seem stressed
>>
>>22689841
Nah. I know what I have and I know how to use it. Unlike you I'm not obsessing about other dudes cocks, fag.
>>
>>22689895
I think the worse thing is that you're gay.
>>
File: Samsung Sam-1.webm (1.8 MB, 500x500)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB WEBM
>>22689883
>giving a shit what whores like
You care. Stop pretending you don't.

>If you're cut-- so what?
No, not """so what""". You don't get to say "so what" to that. The reason why it's a problem is because the penis has been horribly mutilated and disfigured, you moron, that's the problem. That's not something anyone should be okay with on any level.

>If you're uncut-- so what?
Uncut is superior in every way, that's what.

>There's no reason for me to give a shit either way.
Yes there is, and you do. Your contrived act of stoicism isn't very convincing and just makes you look like a tryhard.

>The point is that YOU shouldn't give a shit what WHORE thinks or wants.
Yes I should, and so should everyone else. Women should only like the kind of dick that I have and hate the ones that are different to mine. I'm not changing my mind about this, dude.

>And all women are whores so you shouldn't give a shit what a female thinks or wants.
Enough with the tryhard stoicism. I don't believe for a second that you don't care. You're forcing it way too hard.

>And here's the biggest red pill of all: the fewer shits you give about what she thinks or wants the more she will love, respect, and obey you.
Lol. Thinks he's saying something new and profound, even though the exact same thing has been said a million times.

>I'm just trying to help you.
You're literally not. You're just trying to deter me from getting what I want, because what I want hurts your feelings because it involves women hating circumcised penises.
>>
File: Jessie FF7.webm (3.58 MB, 1280x720)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB WEBM
>>22690019
>The truth that both sides of this argument don't want to hear is that most women don't give a shit either way.
Yes they do. They just pretend to like circumcised dicks to virtue signal, even though they think they're ugly and disgusting looking. Also, it's not "extra skin", you moron. There's nothing "extra" about it. It's the default amount of foreskin.

>Nah. I know what I have and I know how to use it
No you don't. You care as much as the rest of us and that's why you came to this thread in the first place. You fake act of uncaring isn't gonna work on me.

>Unlike you I'm not obsessing about other dudes cocks, fag.
Yes you are, and that's why you're here. Sttop lying to yourself. Just accept it and get over it.
>>
bttt
>>
I just want my foreskin back why the fuck did I have to get cut as a baby. It fucking sucks.
>>
File: my cherry crush.webm (3.95 MB, 1138x640)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
cool thread man
>>
File: 32919892a.webm (2.58 MB, 1920x1080)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>22695305
Thank you for the kind words, anon. That was a very nice thing for you to say. You didn't have to say it, but you did anyway, and I appreciate that. :)
>>
>>22666063
For the longest time I didn't realize that cutfags couldn't just grab and pull it. Truly terrible
>>
>>22666211
>If you go into her ass while she's riding me she won't have to see your cut dick.
No, see, it's not just that she hates the way my ugly, circumcised dick looks, she also hates the way it feels and doesn't want it anywhere near her, much less inside her. No, the only cocks she allows to fuck her are big, thick, gorgeous, uncut ones.

And I'm happy that my useless, mutilated, poor excuse for a dick will never get to go anywhere near her again. I want her to be happy, and she's the happiest when she's filled with superior uncut cocks.
>>
File: 9.gif (1.94 MB, 380x425)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>22665803
My girlfriend also prefers uncut cocks. Even when she watches porn, she only watches porn that has uncut guys in it. She's also extremely anti-circumcision.
>>
File: angela white uncut.webm (3.87 MB, 1280x720)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1601854690348.webm (698 KB, 266x480)
698 KB
698 KB WEBM
>>
why are uncut anons so obsessed with cut men? Woman hate uncut dicks, COPE.
>>
>>22698790

lol feels bad to be you son.
>>
>>22698817
american woman laugh at uncut cocks, anon. sorry. most think they're fucking disgusting + they look hilarious. Cope mpore.
>>
>>22665803
Wtf? Uncut anos are actually pretending to be cut now.. okay this is getting really weird.. the obsession grows
>>
>>22697440
Anon, stop lying. You're embarrassing yourself
>>
i hate being uncut.. fuck this. too many girls have turned me down for being uncut i want to fucking die.. take my foreskin please
>>
>>22665807
If the skin doesn't come back when you get hard, your dick is fucked up
>>
>>22698871
Yeah this is a fantasy made by Hollywood Jews, American women crave big uncut BBC (Big British Cock)
>>
One day I hope I will be able to forgive my parents for mutilating my dick.
>>
>>22666426
souce on this one?
>>
>>22699220
>british cock
kek sand nigger cock?
>>
Stop cutting kids dicks period. Hands thr fuck off
>>
>>22699692
>bag of disgusting skin
thank goodness it's off
>>
>>22698790
>>22698871
>>22698913
>>22698936
>>22698946
>>22699790
Aww, is poor widdle baby's pwecious widdle feewings hurt because he can't handle the truth that women hate his fuck-ugly, fucked up-looking, mutilated, mangled, mess of a dick that looks like it was dipped in acid? I'm sorry the truth hurts and women hate your gross, disfigured, circumcised cock and prefer superior, gorgeous, uncut cocks, instead. Cry about it.

>>22699159
No, it isn't, retard, it's actually the opposite. For the vast majority of men on the planet, the foreskin doesn't automatically retract on its own (and no, this isn't phimosis). It's called having a normal length foreskin. If your foreskin automatically retracts on its own when erect, it means you have a short foreskin, and your cock is therefore inferior and suboptimal. You're the odd one out and are abnormal.
>>
File: Leona.webm (2.53 MB, 1280x720)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>
I was circumcised following a medical problem, since I am sad to no longer have the intense sensations of my first bj, and say that some are proud to have never known this, ignorant!
>>
File: zelda footjob.gif (611 KB, 777x602)
611 KB
611 KB GIF
>>
>>22665968
I got mine cutted at 19y old and I can say that 1) it is in fact more clean and 2) being uncutted is 100× times better in terms of sensations and sensitivity. I feel nothing during sex compared to what i used to feel before circumsission. I miss it
>>
>>22703314
lmfao keep larping you fucking retard. I've seen people say the expact oppisite of what you just said
>>
File: Jessie Ff7 2.webm (3.03 MB, 1280x720)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>22703314
Circumcised dicks aren't cleaner in any way, but you are right about them being way less sensitive.

>>22703586
You do realize that the people who say that are lying, right? It is physically and biomechanically impossible for the penis to retain anywhere near the same amount of sensitivity after being mutilated. This is an objective, irrefutable FACT.
>>
>>22703661
you're linking literal cartoon porn, just kys please.
>>
>>22666023
seethe harder, virign
>>
>>22666063
>>22666907
>all women prefer it
>I know this for an objective fact because the only woman who will talk to me has this preference

sound logic, anon
>>
>>22667318
>types furious response to 3 word comment and accuses them of having a mental breakdown

did I miss a memo and today is insecure brainlets only? I can log off
>>
from a big conspiracy pov : what does lessened sensitivity achieve? does it make one more of a coomer to compensate?
>>
>>22703742
i wish i was even less sensitve desu. Im cut and still just love fucking fapping so much. I want to feel nothing so i don't have the urge anymore.
>>
File: Uncharted.webm (2.48 MB, 1920x1080)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB WEBM
>>22703702
>you're linking literal cartoon porn
And? It's my thread, and the cocks are uncut, and that's all that matters.

>>22703703
What seethe? It's literally just a post making fun of cutfags.

>>22703715
No, it's just that literally all of them do. Sorry it hurts your feelings that women prefer what they're biologically supposed to prefer.

>>22703737
Once again, literally zero seethe. It's a post making fun of cutfags because they don't know how to insult uncut guys properly. Learn how to infer things correctly next time.

>>22703742
in the 1800s it was suggested by John Harvey Kellogg (yes, the guy who created Corn Flakes), that circumcision would prevent boys from masturbating, because doing so without any kind of anesthetic would psychologically scar them and give them PTSD so they wouldn't masturbate, along with also removing a large amount of sensitivity to further deter them from masturbating. It obviously didn't work, of course.
>>
>>22703742
>what does lessened sensitivity achieve?

people get more perverted because they cant get from the normal sex that easily
>>
File: 1643400398048.webm (4 MB, 1120x630)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>>
>>22704110
Wow, she knows exactly how to work an uncut cock.
>>
File: Foreskin Magic.webm (2.18 MB, 1276x720)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
>Tfw when cutfags will never know what it's like to be jerked off with magic.
>>
>>22667071
You fucking retard. Cutting the tip of your Dick off is child abuse. There isn’t another argument IN EXSISTENCE to make for why circumcision shouldn’t be allowed. Any pubescent retard with a foreskin knows to peel that shit back and at least run water over it. This “statistically significant lower chance to get AIDS” from fucking your boyfriend has more to do with having a dick than it does having foreskin.

Why does every time someone post a pretty benign fetish, all the anons got to debate like they secretly want to be on the other side?
>>
>>22665803
Noticed how angry these guys always are?? Wonder why lol
>>
File: Zelda Handjob-1.webm (1.05 MB, 560x522)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>>22705388
Well, when their human rights are violated at birth, along with their parental bond being broken, all because their parents wanted to give them an ugly, disgusting, mutilated dick, and then someone comes along and makes fun of their disability/disfigurement, it makes sense that they'd get pretty gosh darn angry about it.

Unfortunately, most cutfags can't accept that what was done to them is a bad thing, not a good thing, so they have to do these mental gymnastics in an attempt to convince themselves that being mutilated is somehow better/beneficial, when it isn't.

Of course, the unreasonable ones would never admit this, and instead would much rather suppress their true feelings by projecting their insecurities onto uncut guys, which is why cutfags are only ever capable of saying shit like "cope', "seethe", and "obsessed", despite the fact that they're the only ones coping, they're the only ones who have any reason to seethe, and no one is obsessed with them. It's a pretty pathetic defense mechanism, really.
>>
File: 1647268571538.webm (3.65 MB, 854x480)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
>>22705265
>Why does every time someone post a pretty benign fetish, all the anons got to debate like they secretly want to be on the other side
Well, in terms of this fetish, it's because uncut guys and mutilated guys are in competition with each other, and we all want to believe that the kind of dick we have is both superior and universally preferred. So, as long as there's this difference between us, we'll always argue about it. You can call it pointless or stupid or whatever you like, but it isn't going away anytime soon, because it matters too much to us.
>>
seething euromutt faggots lmao
>>
>>22705482
My ex legit thought that I was obligated to approve of mutilation because it had been done to me as an infant.
>>
File: 1652710321325.webm (3.68 MB, 1280x720)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB WEBM
I am uncut, but the amount of posts ITT larping as a depressed cut guys is just sad. Instead of faking it yourself, just link to actual depressed cut men:
https://www.quora.com/Are-you-happy-that-you-were-circumcised-Why-When-were-you-circumcised-and-what-is-your-nationality?ch=10&oid=302528&share=280b2b11&srid=u8sTM9&target_type=question
>>
File: Tina Armstrong.webm (3.55 MB, 1920x1080)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB WEBM
>>22705665
That's very sick, evil, and fucked in the head.
>>
>>22676464
her twitter is @xPrvega
>>
>>22705714
https://www.xvideos.com/video35707043/horny_brenda_boop_and_chris_diamond
>>
File: 1601356964235.webm (1.63 MB, 608x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
>>
>>22666023
I always found it retarded that cutfags posted tiny uncut cocks as if cutting your foreskin off makes your cock big
That's the circumcision version of "you can't get pussy"
Shit like>>22688999 just shows how retarded cutfags are when trying to cope
EVERY 5 SECONDS? I go without showering for 3 days without dickcheese
Women don't care about cut or uncut when you whip your cock out they are already going to fuck you
Remember that the jews got to you on day one and your parents paid for your foreskin to get painfully cut and then sell it for expensive face cream.
I can get cut anytime I want to and minimal hygiene is required to actually keep your cock clean.
I get full sensitivity while lasting just as long as I would if I was cut.
You will never get to experience sex with your body fully intact
>>
>>22689895
Cant wait for you faggot to reach your 40's and find out how regular women look like. This isnt fat
>>
File: 1652733494216.webm (3.95 MB, 640x360)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>22706725
So much cope in one post lol. Just accept that you all have ugly cocks and move on. If you keep focusing on your 2nd rate dicks you're going to drive yourselves crazy lol
>>
>>22705714
brenda boop
>>
>>22665838
xx_medussa on ph
>>
So this thread is basically a bunch of dudes telling each other that the other person's dick is gross if it doesn't look like their own. This has to be one of the dumbest threads I've seen on 4chan yet.
>>
>>22707885
This. Uncutlets on suicide watch as per usual
>>
>>22708232
>>22707885
>>22709188
time to stop, rabbis, you sickening freaks
>>
>>22666063
this is the worst fucking bait i've ever read
>>
>>22703661
Sure if you get it done as an adult you fucking retard. Your nerves and shit can acclimate and compensate when it's performed during infancy. You will never experience the blessing that is owning a clean cut and sensitive cock because your parents made the wrong choice.
>>
>>22710048
Shut up, Vernon G. Quaintance
>>
>>22665803
>reddit spacing
>>
>>22665803
Strange larp
>>
y'all anteaters postin in a smegma inferiority thread
>>
>>22667155
name or source?
>>
File: juri han.gif (369 KB, 960x540)
369 KB
369 KB GIF
>>22707885
Only ones coping are cutfags.

>>22708232
Yes, and? So what?

>>22709188
No, not "this". 99% of this thread is cutfags being made fun of. The only ones on suicide watch are you.

>>22709971
Aww, poor baby can't handle the thought of a woman despising his ugly, circumcised dick.

>>22710048
This is one of the most retarded posts I've ever read in my entire life. And you have the audacity to call ME a retard when you don't even understand how the human body functions.

>Your nerves and shit can acclimate and compensate when it's performed during infancy
No they fucking can not. That literally isn't even a thing. Once the nerve endings are destroyed, they're gone for good! How much of an uneducated, braindead fuckwit can you possibly be?

>You will never experience the blessing that is owning a clean cut and sensitive cock because your parents made the wrong choice.
This has to be bait. Mutilated penises aren't sensitive or cleaner, no matter how much you desperately try to convince yourselves that they are, and it's not a blessing to have your human rights violated as a baby, as the most sensitive part of your body gets crushed, torn, ripped to shreds, mangled, disfigured, and mutilated as you cry and scream and choke in absolute agony as you experience the worst pain you will ever feel in your entire life. Your parents made the wrong choice.

>>22710070
No one cares, faggot. People don't read shit unless it uses reddit spacing anyway, so go fuck yourself.

>>22710082
Nah, this is the biggest fantasy amongst us Jews. We love circumcised cock humiliation/uncut cock worship, especially if it's one of our own girls doing it. :)

>>22710648
Actually, it's a cut cock inferiority/uncut cock superiority thread, silly.
>>
File: videl.gif (1.08 MB, 600x338)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>
>>22711347
>as the most sensitive part of your body gets crushed, torn, ripped to shreds, mangled, disfigured, and mutilated as you cry and scream and choke in absolute agony as you experience the worst pain you will ever feel in your entire life.
You forgot the part where their eyes go blank and roll back in their head and the body goes limp. I wonder if that's a good indicator of temperment and personality. The ones who scream and scream and scream until they're done physical damage to their body, vs the ones who simply dissociate and leave the body. Regardless, watching a video of a circumcision I'll jsut say I was not aware sounds like that could come out of an infant. Not unlike watching a video of some Asian dumping boiling water on a cat repeatedly. There are some sounds you just didn't know would come out of a living thing, and you never forget.
>>
File: cut lol 1.webm (1.88 MB, 640x480)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>22703586
>>22710048

(jew)
>>
File: cut lol 2.webm (1.16 MB, 640x480)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB WEBM
>>22712289
>>
>>22665803
>"natural"
>"anal sex"
>>
>>22710082
>>22710070
cope with your jew cock faggots
>>
>>22665989
Pass the lotion bro
>>
File: Angela White foreskin 3.webm (3.35 MB, 1920x1080)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB WEBM

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.