[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


if this thread is still up when i get back ill make more
>>
File: 2000 mules.webm (2.49 MB, 640x480)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: bike guy (1) (1).webm (2.36 MB, 640x480)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
>>
File: dog guy.webm (2.3 MB, 640x480)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
>>
>>22671702
In fairness - how do you know they weren't tagging their social medias, "look i bored" posts
>>
Inb4 "They have large families that can't make it out to vote"
>>
>>22671663
I was wondering where DZosa went. Now I know he made some retarded dokumentary
>>
all fun and games laughing at pajeet until he supports your failed emperor eh?/
>>
>>22671693
>wearing gloves during a pandemic
>touch a filthy ballot box
>throw the gloves away in a nearby trashcan
>She had been spotted dozens of times at other ballot boxes
>dont show any other clips of her

Votes are matched against registries. You would have to edit the registries under the supervision of bipartisan systems run by several different departments and fake votes are discarded and investigated.

>>22671875
>but hiliary underestimated the raw power of trumps supporters and didn't make enough fake votes to win.
Delusional.
>>
>>22671663
>2000 mules
more like 2000 FOOLS
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-fact-check/
>>
>>22671663
Notice they were all black. Golems
>>
>>22671875
Nice strawman my guy.
My point is that their Argument is flawed, like this anon points out. >>22671884
I'm not saying you amerifats aren't rigging your own elections.
>>
>>22671903
imagine believing everything DenverPost or any media says after Jussie, Covington, Russiagate, etc.

Fucking leftists are morons.
>>
>>22671903
This is 4ch not Reddit. That MSM bullshit doesn't work here How far do you have your head up your ass you stupid faggot. KYS
>>
>>22671903
you think I'm going to subscribe to the fucking denver post? Post something without a paywall you fucking retard
>>
>>22671663
>AAAAAA, SOMEONE FUCKS UP MY ELECTION!!!
>I'M GONNA SHIT MYSELF TO DEATH!!!!
fuck you, americans
>>
>>22672019
The most post-2016 reddit comment ever. Are you from anonimus?
>>
File: 1604623991376.webm (2.39 MB, 281x500)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1619576816297.webm (3.87 MB, 924x520)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
Voting doesn't matter anyway. The shadow cabal decides our next president and pushes the electoral college as needed.
>>
>>22671875
>What's hard to believe about that?
Nothing, if you consider who he was running against.
>>
File: biden-singer.webm (3.45 MB, 320x588)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB WEBM
>>22671875
>>
>>22672094
poo poo man alert
>>
>>22671875
Masterclass sarcasm
>>
2000ules.... and no actual evidence... odd.
>>
>>22671663
Yup, THE BIG LIE makin' oodles of $$ off of morons daily.
>>
>>22672723
very catchy desu
>>
They can definitively prove voter fraud and the fraudsters can blatantly rub it in our faces but because of the January 6th commission, any action you take to speak out against tyranny is considered terrorism.
Americans were playing 4d chess while the elite have been Gloxalar (a galactic competitive mind game built by lizard people from 2 million AD)
>>
Would you like some more recounts to reconfirm?

Even if someone was dropping off tonnes of ballots, the registered voter can only vote once. If you appeared in multiple locations, or representing multiple counties, you'd get ignored.
>>
>>22673399
the war monger party had to win to advance their agenda in eastern Europe. Nobody seems to find it odd that we're about to pick up a war for a country that was once accused of being in corrupt collusion with Joe Biden and his son. It's just all conveniently swept away.
>>
>>22673472
about to? we've been avoiding it. if we wanted to warmonger we've have mobilized the moment the world saw how laughable Russias military is.

also, thats what we do... we tend to defend democracy.. sure, we always do it with an agenda, but it's not like it's new. I think Russia are fuckwits and have no right to just keep arbitrarily piecing off land, so yeah... defend that shit. If your rotund, walking, sentient pile of tanning cream was still in session, he'd have probably gone over to Ukraine to roll out the red carpet and invite Russia in, so we'd have still had a war, just of a different kind.
>>
>>22671884
>but hillary underestimated the raw power of trumps supporters and didn't make enough fake votes to win.
>Delusional.
that's EXACTLY what fucking happened though, you fucking faggot.
EVERY SINGLE POLL run showed Hillary winning in a blowout because the polls were
1. run by morons who only asked liberals living in liberal cities
2. answered by people who were lying about who they were voting for because up until trump actually got elected, most people didn't want to admit they were going to vote for him for fear of being seen as morons
They thought they were going to win by a landslide so why spend the effort and money cheating?
>>
>>22671663
>>22671672
>>22671683
>>22671693
>>22671699
>>22671702
>>22672686
>>22672691
this is democracy manifest, when will normies learn?
>>
>>22671663
Holy shit. I'll never trust another American election for as long as I live.
>>
>>22671663
2 more weeks trust the plan patriots in control
-Q

AZ audit will prove the fraud, trump will be reinstated on may 26
>>
>>22671884
>and fake votes are discarded and investigated
Isn't this just begging the question? "We know the process was legit because the process is legit"
>>
>>22671875
Butthurt trump dick lickers are retarded /thread
>>
>>22672925
kek, the tards clap like circus seals after he just called them idiots.
>>
>>22674281
then why haven't any republicans come foreword with credible evidence yet? There are thousands of people involved in managing these elections and the only people raising a ruckus are complete loony toons or grifters up for reelection.
>>
>>22671663
im cringing so hard ow stop it hurts
>>
>>22672040
>doesnt know about ublock origin
>>
>>22673878
>why spend the effort and money cheating?
because everything is at stake if "your guy" doesn't get in right? I'm talking about people claiming the whole system is rigged as a response to every single explanation. There is still no evidence of substantial election tampering.
>>
>>22674983
Well, keep in mind that the counties/districts in which the fraud occurred are heavily democrat and the election board are controlled by democrats. There have been and are still ongoing lawsuits against these boards to get the actual data needed. Maricopa county in AZ is a good example. Then there's the matter of these boards actively destroying evidence. Several districts in PA have destroyed absentee ballot signature envelopes already, despite them being legally mandated to retain them for 2 years. Perhaps the question to ask is not "why haven't republicans come forward with evidence?" but, "Why are so many election boards trying to withhold documentation?" If 2020 was truly the most secure and fair election ever, why stonewall when you could simply provide the requested data, which ostensibly proves your claims and once and for all shut the "election was rigged" crowd down cold?
>>
File: Biden throat grab.webm (307 KB, 720x900)
307 KB
307 KB WEBM
>>22674993

I can sense your cope from here. You elected this thing, you voted for a man who is on track to go down as the worst President in the history of the country.

I'd just hang it up politically if I were you, obviously you have no clue what you're doing. Just stop worrying about it, go watch your Marvel movies and accept that you're too dumb and too gullible to be trusted to vote.
>>
>>22671663
The legality of ballot harvesting depends on the state. And even if performed in a state where it is illegal, that doesn't automatically mean that the votes that were collected are illegitimate. The only way the latter is true is if you actually have proof that the ballots were tampered with or illicitly filled out. Does D'Souza's documentary show any evidence of the latter? Nope.

On a side note, interesting that D'Souza, who has all this video showing "voter/election fraud," decides to make a documentary instead of using said evidence in a lawsuit. It's almost like the right knows this "evidence" will get laughed out of court, and decided to push out a documentary to try to win the issue in public as opposed to a courtroom.

>>22675250
>the election board are controlled by democrats
"Controlled by" does not mean 100%. There are Republicans on the election boards too. Curious how none of them are speaking up about all this supposed "voter/election fraud," huh?

>Maricopa county in AZ is a good example.
How'd that independent audit go again? Where's the Cyber Ninjas?
>>
>all completely harmless things like someone wearing gloves or checking their phone before depositing their ballot

wtf I want a civil war now
>>
>>22675772
Eternal reminder whenever a politician gets caught actually molesting kids it's almost always a republican:
>Roy Moore
>Dennis Hastert
>Jim Jordan
>Matt Gaetz
>Anthony Bouchard
>Mark Foley
>Ray Holmberg
>Dan Crane
Even le based Trump himself was accused by an Epstein victim of raping her when she was underage lmao.
>>
This real issue was Trump won by hundreds of thousands after the REAL election polls closed, then suddenly when all the mail in votes started to be counted trumps numbers stayed the same yet every single mail in vote was for biden?? I mean it is very fishy especially when you consider the situation...we all know who works for the post office, it wouldnt be hard to count every biden vote and throw every trump vote in the trash....oh well November will be here soon enough so long as biden doesnt sell our country to the chinese or the Russians.
>>
File: a high bar.webm (1.94 MB, 640x480)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
im back baby
>>
>>22671663

democrats and all globalists are traitors and deserve the rope (in minecraft)
>>
File: wake up.webm (3.13 MB, 854x480)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB WEBM
>>
>>22673878
>EVERY SINGLE POLL run showed Hillary winning in a blowout because the polls were

WRONG, the polls showed that Hillary would get 2-3 million more votes than Trump. Which is exactly what happened. What they failed to predict is where those votes would be made, but the odds were minuscule because never in history did a presidential candidate lose despite such a gap in the popular vote.

>2. answered by people who were lying about who they were voting for because up until trump actually got elected, most people didn't want to admit they were going to vote for him for fear of being seen as morons

They were anonymous polls. THINK

>They thought they were going to win by a landslide so why spend the effort and money cheating?

Hillary would have needed just 7,000 votes in PA to win. But sure, democrats conjured up millions of votes across a dozen states in 2020, yet SOMEHOW forgot to make the fake ballots vote downballot, resulting in the dems losing seats
>>
>>22677467
So does he include any videos of anyone visiting multiple drop boxes, in one of the 26 states were ballot harvesting is illegal? No? Huh, weird
>>
>>22674122
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS!
>>
>>22671663
>>22671683

Yea and the only people convicted of ballot harvesting were Republican, MOST of the people convicted of fraud were republican what's your point?
>>
>>22677065

Can't even post actual names. More baseless accusations.
>>
>>22677467
Jews should be all killed
>>
File: 1608200814044.webm (3.99 MB, 640x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>22677467
Lol stay mad
>>
Douche D'souza is a convicted felon for doing exactly what the Magfags are slurping up like a giant faggot seeing a whale dick.
>>
File: huge digits.webm (3.15 MB, 320x240)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
>>
File: worst offenders.webm (3.34 MB, 640x480)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB WEBM
>>
>>
This is so fucking stupid
>>
File: secure the election.webm (2.19 MB, 320x240)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>>
File: thesoros.webm (2.18 MB, 320x240)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
>>
Do you guys think the conservatives will use this same technique in 2024?
>>
>>22671903
Terrible fact check. Basically just says "all the evidence you see is completely up for interpretation and doesn't prove anything".
Seeing someone put on latex gloves and dropping ballots and then taking them off seems pretty fucking suspicious to me.
Their explanation is "it was cold and covid", which doesn't make sense.
>>
>>22678741
Taxpayers funded it with planned Parenthood taxpayers don't money
>>
>>22678833
>which doesn't make sense.
>it actually does make sense
>they never present proof of fingerprints leading to arrests or proof of an organized ring
>>
It's okay tho, because your weak pussy bitch asses will just let anyone derail and push you from the topic at hand. Because you a bitch nigger
>>
>>22678833
>obviously never met a democrat in 2020
>>
>>22678833
That and the guy literally jumps when he hears a vehicle behind him, then whips around to see who it is. Thats the behavior of a person that is afraid.
>>
>>22671855
You can admit taking the wrong side any time. The longer you take to do it, the harder it gets and the dumber you look.
>>
>>22671663
The election wasn’t stolen.
Trump lost.
Dinesh D’Souza is a grifting crook.
The right will always lose the culture war.
Hidden and filtered
>>
>>22671903
Either glowie or libtard.
We need not pay these things any mind
>>
>>22671884
>Votes are matched against registries.

No, they're not.

Most states absolutely suck at maintaining their voter registries. People move, die, whatever, but they remain in the registry as active, valid voters. So when you make it a policy to blast out mail in ballots to all registered voters, you're releasing MILLIONS of LIVE, AUTHENTIC ballots into the wild that will never reach their intended recipients. There's LITERALLY NOTHING stopping literally anyone from getting ahold of these ballots, filling them out, and dropping them in a box. It's virtually undetectable, and EVEN IF YOU COULD detect it, there's no way to fix it - as the movie points out, and as I've been pointing out for years, once that ballot leaves the mail-in envelope, that's it. There is no longer any personally identifying information on that ballot whatsoever.
>>
>>22671663
So each envelope contained one valid legal vote. That is not a crime and the only reason you seethe about it is because you didn't want those people to vote. Stop pretending something is a crime simply because you don't like it.
>>
>>22680387
no, those votes aren't valid.
>>
The thing I find the most hilarious about peorple denying fraud:

Cities would STILL be burning if the roles were reversed and Trump won with all of these circumstances. Trump won legitimately in 2016 yet they ran around parroting RUSSIA RUSSIA for four years.

If Trump won after polling places kickked out Democrat observers, there were videos of illegal ballot dumps, 'mail in' vote percentages were almost statistically impossibly all cast for Trump, more votes counted than registered voters in some districts etc etc etc people would still be going ham 2 years later.
>>
>>22679948
>source
>my ass
>>
>>22681018
> videos of illegal ballot dumps
There was maybe one, maybe two credible videos where there was actual fraud. All the rest have been satisfactorily debunked and do not prove an organized effort was made. Some fanatics DESTROYED ballots (like a few crazy mailmen) but that's hardly election tampering.
>>
>>22677557
That is part of non-verbal speech and is perfectly normal.
>>
>>22671663
The Republicans should just do the same shit as the Dems but they won't. The Republican leadership is perfectly fine playing the victim, raising campaign funds and occupying the loyal opposition roll. I'm actually more angry with the Rep than Dems. I grew up in and around the Dem Party machine and they are dirty as fuck. The difference now it's not about rigging a big city election or precinct they are taking their fucked up political Billy Ball and data metrics game nationwide/worldwide. Haven't seen this movie yet, Did they happen to address that truck driver in NY/PA that signed an affidavit saying he transported an estimated 250k Biden ballots from NY to PA on election night? The MSM scrubbed that story and never did see a follow up except for the predictable character assassination bullshit that kicks in whenever the machine is threatened.
>>
>>22671663
is the dude in the beginning the same as the guy at :32?
>>
>>22680387
>valid legal
lol, they literally changed the voting laws extra-judicially and in their favor, there's nothing legitimate about it
>>
Hillary lost. Trump won. Election was stolen. Biden is barely alive and mentally deteriorating by the day. Can't wait until we can finally start open season on lefty cultists. Time to shut the fuck up forever dems
>>
>>22681501
Yeah muh ap fact check
Believe whatever you want shitlord your made up fantasies dont matter to reality
>>
>>22681977
Btw not you literally i mean demorats in general i should clarify since I'm not a piece of shit tranny leftist
>>
>>22671663
>cries about voter fraud
>literally every instance of voter fraud were carried out by Republicans
>>
>>22673472
>claims possible Biden/Russia connection
>ignores actual, documented, factual Trump/Russia connection found by the GOP led Senate intelligence investigation
How's the view from that cherry picker?
>>
>>22682045
The claim is Biden/Ukraine not Russia. Learn to read.
>>
>>22677557
america too dumb to make mail voting
whats so hard? local departments hand out for each voter one vote. they fill out at home, put it in an envolope, sign that and throw it in any mail box. done. doesnt matter who or how many one person throws them in. the department know which voter mailed their vote.
>>
File: 1640560148357.gif (3.8 MB, 480x270)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
>>22671663
>it's another conservative chuds think what they see on tv is real episode
lmao
>>
bump
>>
>>22671884
>select all Name from obituary_list where ...
>>
>>22677612
>Hillary would have needed just 7,000 votes in PA to win. But sure, democrats conjured up millions of votes across a dozen states in 2020, yet SOMEHOW forgot to make the fake ballots vote downballot, resulting in the dems losing seats
nobody ever accused dems of being smart
>>
It is known
>>
>>22683236
Because Republicans have made it very difficult. It's not as easy as you are saying. There's a bunch of shit to sign in specific and non-intuitive places and if your signature even looks remotely different or you miss any one of the silly steps, the entire ballot is disqualified.
>>
>>22683052
>Thinking Russia has no influence or control over Burisma
You can't be that stupid.
>>
>>22671663
At this point, everyone knows 2020 was stolen. The degenerates are just glad it happened
>>
>>22677744
So you won by fraud, doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>22686654
means a lot. it means they can do what they want and noone can stop them
>>
>>22681977
>Believe whatever you want shitlord your made up fantasies dont matter to reality
This literally applies to you trumpcucks though. You have not produced one shred of evidence for the things you claim, you're simply parroting what you've heard from grifters like D'souza.

Do you not find it suspicious at all that the footage of the "ballot mules" in his movie were re-enactments rather than actual footage? They're even credited for their roles at the end lmao. You guys are so dumb you actually deserve to be grifted like this. Please continue the election seething for as long as possible; it will never stop being funny.
>>
>>22672666
Bro the word is on screen multiple times in every thread how do you still fuck it up
>>
>>22671663
find them
kill them
>>
>>22671663
Was very disappointed. The title is very misleading. I never saw one actual Mule in the entire movie. I was expecting to see 2000 actual mules on a farm I want my money back.
>>
>>22677705
No, they weren't. Lying faggot.
>>
>>22677467
The funny looking Jews aren't the ones conspiring against whites. They're victims too, believe it or not. It's the ones that look like you that are often suspect.
>>
>>22683236
No european country has mail in ballots you fucking retard and they dont have them for a very good reason
>>
>>22688246
The deployed armed forces mail their ballots every time. Donald Trump always mails in an absentee ballot.
>>
File: 1586905952595.gif (219 KB, 219x257)
219 KB
219 KB GIF
>>22677744
mad, no
your boy is crashing this plane with no survivors
hope the cheating was worth it
>>
jesus christ somehow this thread is more retarded than the flat earth threads

congrats on being a turbotard OP
>>
>>22689121
t. Rigger nigger
>>
>>22689136
nice alliteration but it doesn't change the profound mental retardation needed to believe this shit

like hey anyone remember those super secret packet captures that mike lindell had? turns out he didn't and he was scammed lol

hey anyone remember that server in germany that the us military captured? turns out that it didn't happen at all

hey anyone remember when the arizona audit was looking for ballots made of bamboo paper, because that'd totally be what pre-printedc chinese paper ballots would be made out of? turns out that there wasn't any, huh

profound mental retardation, guys. profound mental retardation.
>>
>>22671795
Holy Shit, people taking instagrams of them voting is a lot of the 'proof' in this doc?!? My fuckin insta feed was full of people doing this.

I myself dropped off my wife and my ballots at the box, as if we'd take two cars. Holy shit, the trumpsters are retarted.
>>
>>22679948
I have more proof they are maintaining their registries than you do they aren't. Try to live if reality, There's so much stopping people from getting ballots, there's so much authenticating its a legit. Or are you suggesting that the Democrats single handedly broke crypto algorithms, and used this to only get their prez candidate elected and not give him a 60 seat majority in the Senate? Really? Fuck off. People hate Trump, every smirking rally he gave annoyed more people than it got. Every truck with a trump flag got more Biden votes than it did Trump.
>>
>>22689211
>people taking instagrams of them voting is a lot of the 'proof' in this doc?!?
oh no it's even dumber than that. convicted tax evader dinesh dsouza got his hands on rough geolocation data and wouldn't you know, the same people got "close" to all those ballot boxes put in highly popular locations *multiple times*!!!11

profound. mental. retardation.
>>
>>22681598
The Republicans learned long ago that claiming victimhood gains support, they're not going to risk the Dems NOT doing anything to play that card.

That Truck driver was easily debunked. He's an drug addict with mental health issues, an amateur ghost hunter, ex-con, domestic abuser who was only a truck driver for 16 months, when he was "entrusted" with 200k fraudulent ballots that he 'knew' were Biden.

Or, as per his job as a subcontracter to the post office, he took completed absentee ballots from PA residents that were mailed in NY.

Btw, this is his mother on him, "“He needs treatment,” Morgan-Moul told the judge. “He needs behavioral, cognitive, therapeutic attention and he needs mental health attention.”

He provides no evidence that they were Biden, or how he would know they were, unless he opened all of them up. Its just his word that he felt it was 'werid', and you believe this is fraud. Pathetic.
>>
>>22689255
Doesn't its alarm anyone that you can get ahold of Geolocation data? Why isn't that the story?

Unless its all just BS.

Btw, I drive by the location of my drop box twice a day, since they put city hall in near the center of my city, and you have to drive by it to get anywhere. My god! They planned that out in the 20s so that it would give voter mules cover! Holy Shit, this consipracy to elect Biden, (and not a 60+ seat Senate) started in the 1920s!!!
>>
>>22671903
Uhhh
Oh god
I'm gonna
UUUHHHH
I'M GONNA DEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
>>
>>22689339
lol making fun of people that live in objective reality
>>
>>22689345
Yea, just googling "2000 mules debunked" and posting links to the results is objective reality.
>>
>>22689367
did you click it? did you read it? it's a piece done by the AP, not some randos. it demonstrates the critical structural flaws in the arguments put forth.

objective reality exists, and no amount of lies will ever change that fact.
>>
>>22671663
clip uses repeat images kek try harder next time
>>
>>22689382
Pure coincidence that all of the highly contested counties simultaneously said they would stop counting, locked their doors, blocked their windows, and conveniently saw 99% Biden votes coming in after that past midnight.
These chuds don't have proof that there was enough election fraud to turn the election. Sure there's proof of a little. But the little there is proof of is literally all of the fraud that happened.
>>
>>22689367
Even if there were paid Mules, the ballots could have just been dropped at a mail box.

There is no doubting in this movie they are legitimate votes. Only that they were collected 'illegally'.

They were all paid mailers, they could have been just mailed.

Its a good thing no one tried to screw with the post office during the election given how many Dems were planning on mailing in their ballots.
>>
>>22689403
That didn't actually happen. If counting happened, there were Dem and Republican viewers at all times. The only windows that were blocked was because there was a crowd of trumpards "Protesting" that mail in votes were being counted.

This in states where the Republican legislators prohibited counting mail in votes as they happened. Look at Florida, where Biden started off in the lead until a slow trickle of fraudulent Trump votes came in, just barely enough to win too.
>>
>>22689403
can you name one county that "stopped counting?" can you provide links to their spokespeople or other people in charge saying this?

can you name one county that "locked their doors" and "blocked their windows"? I know of a few that blocked their windows ... because outside were upset MAGA karens that were trying to take photos of the election workers inside. this was an actual concern in multiple locations. the karens were the ones uploading the videos of their harassment!

are the counties that allegedly "stopped counting" the same ones that were blocking out the MAGA cultists?

can you name one county that "saw 99% Biden votes coming in after that past midnight"? do you understand how vote counting works? do you think that midnight is magic somehow?

are the counties that allegedly were all-Biden the same ones that "stopped counting?" are the counties that told the MAGA karens to fuck off the same ones that you allege were all-Biden?

no, of course not, because nothing like what you describe here happened. you are parroting a fact-free talking point, anon. the situation you are angry about did not actually happen.
>>
>>22689465
I remember the election, saw it with my own two eyes. All of that happened.
You just believe the post information scrubbed, muddied water "fact checked" current reality. Everything turns into this. NPCs soak it in as they just live in the moment. Humans do not.

Election fraud literally happened, it went from being a conspiracy to people saying there "wasn't enough". It couldn't be more obvious.

You actually voted for Biden by the way? How do you feel about that now?
>>
>>22677744
god bless biden for beating trump and his pedo gang
>>
>>22672686
NPC's
>>
>>22689498
>I remember the election, saw it with my own two eyes.
same here, anon. I was glued to the internet all night, watching those maga karens screech and spin up conspiracy theories in real time as it happened.

>Election fraud literally happened,
yes, it did, in the actual usual amount! each was the kind of isolated incident that we see every single election. the number of actual fraud cases that happened nation-wide in the 2020 election wouldn't have been enough to turn even one state if they were all in one state!

the grand conspiracy that the MAGA cult has convinced itself of did not happen, and could not have happened in the way that they claim it did. objective reality exists, anon.
>>
>>22689402
this, only unironically. the camera has a timestamp overlay that convicted fraudster dinesh dsouza conveniently cropped or covered.
>>
>>22689536
>objective reality exists

Yes. Problem is, you simply appeal to the authority of "fact checkers" and "scientific" institutions without checking the fact checkers, or whether or not the scientific method is even abided by.
Covid exposed it all. Take what we saw with covid, apply it to literally everything, including the election.
>>
>>22689583
>you simply appeal to the authority of
... the people that were there that night? are you ever gonna go look up the counties in which you allege bad things happen? I asked for the simple evidence of any statement from any election official that they were stopping counting, and instead you're deflecting and diverting and doing everything within your power to not engage in honest discussion.

here is your claim:
> all of the highly contested counties simultaneously said they would stop counting, locked their doors, blocked their windows, and conveniently saw 99% Biden votes coming in after that past midnight.

back your claims up with some sort of evidence. if you are unable to back your core argument, retract it and go away.
>>
All the MAGAs here think they have something... but the fact is the majority of fraudulent votes discovered were for Trump, that's what you're seeing on the videos. It wasn't that much, and not nearly enough to give him a win though, because he lost in a landslide by the same amount he claimed was a landslide when he won.
>>
>>22689643
>that's what you're seeing on the videos
no, that's not what we're seeing on the videos. the videos captured no actual evidence of vote fraud.

the various vote fraud that happened happened all over the country in the small, normal amounts that vote fraud usually happens in.
>>
>>22689244
>move 6 months before vote
>tell the state I don't live there anymore
>still get ballot at old address
>>
>>22671663
I went into this cautiously optimistic, but it proves absolutely nothing. It's just another weird thing from the 2020 election to add to the pile of weird things that don't definitely prove fraud occurred, but do kind of seem like it probably did. At this point, it's too late to really do anything about it, so they just need to beef up ballot security for 2024 and leave it at that
>>
>>22672691
lmao why this bitch talking like that? No wonder nobody took her seriously
>>
>>22689686
>it's too late to really do anything about it

Then we've lost. If they get away with it once, they'll get away with it again. They're getting away with lying about covid and vaccine right now as well.
Just don't let yourself be gaslit.
>>
>>22689730
>They're getting away with lying about covid and vaccine right now as well.
wow an actual retard
>>
>>22689730
So, realistically, what should be done? Every single "TRUTH BOMBSHELL" has proven nothing. Look, I think something fucky happened during that election, but really, at this point, short of an armed revolution (in Minecraft) what can even be done?
>>
>>22689764
>has proven nothing

The circumstantial evidence alone is so ridiculously vast that it's proof in itself. It's like the OJ Simpson murder trial, everyone knows he did it, it's too obvious. When they tell you there's no proof you're being gaslit. Ignore them. We're done having discourse with these people. They are your enemy. If everyone simply started having actual discourse in real public spaces those people would be quaking in fear.
>>
>>22689764
>I think something fucky happened during that election
but that's only because you've been paying attention to conspiracy theorists and shitposters and retards.

the tiny kernels of truth that appear once in a while in these discussions still amount to nothing. there is no actual evidence of widespread wrongdoing. there is no actual evidence of a grand multi-state conspiracy.

audit after audit has shown nothing. the few times when the conspiracy nuts have managed to get their theories to lawyers that are dumb or gullible enough to do anything about it, they've been laughed out of court. go look up happened to sydney powell and lin wood once their cases went to court. their "evidence" was hearsay at best and evidence-free claptrap at worst. go look at the lawsuits that dominion has filed against media companies and retards like mike lindell. again, if there was any evidence of wrongdoing, it'd have actually been presented by now, because it'd matter.

but there's nothing! it's people MAKING SHIT UP!

the main thing you can do is elect people that aren't retarded enough to believe conspiracy theories. find out who runs the elections in your state and your locality and make sure to vote for people that don't use maga codewords for their conspiracy riddles. if you elect conspiracy theorists, they WILL absolutely attempt to do the same things that they're accusing others of doing, because they are politically motivated to do so.
>>
>>22689817
What do you think about Twitter perhaps having unfettered freedom of speech in the near future?
>>
>>22689834
Musk is bailing out, Twitter's value is down, Tesla's value is down and either him or his bank wants out of the deal.

It was about money it turns out.
>>
>>22674983
They did come forward with credible evidence. Several States held hearings about it in their legislatures. But that doesn't matter to you - because, yet again, you're begging another question. "The federal government didn't do anything because there was no credible evidence, and we know there was no credible evidence because the federal government didn't do anything."
>>
>>22689816
So you're whole reason to believe is that people have been complaining for 2 years about their guy losing, that they can't believe people actually picked Biden over him, and they just want to believe in a consipracy.

So for the last 2 years they've been babbling nonsense, and now you think that because they've been at it so long they must mean something?

Dude, some guy's been putting "Resurect Dead on Jupiter" tiles on streets in Philly for almost half a century, doesn't mean that means anything. There's a guy downtown who screams at everyone that they're taking him away, doesn't mean its true. The thing is, its all real for them and they are the sane ones.

So, if you can't detect the mentally ill and their ramblings, then you should strongly consider that you might be the person who's mentally ill.
>>
>>22689834
as someone that's run internet communities for over a quarter of a century now, I'd say that "unfettered freedom of speech" is a disaster for actual communication between individuals and groups. without standards of behavior enforced by moderation, any place of discussion turns into an ocean of piss.

but the communication model used by twitter is completely unlike anything elsewhere. the normal internet moderation model applies to things like forums or imageboards or chat rooms, which usually generate a regular crew and culture. good moderation practices can use those enclosed regular spaces to promote good posting and dissuade bad posting, in the context of whatever good and bad are in that place. twitter can not be moderated in that way.

the volume model of twitter is completely unlike anything elsewhere. it's already pissing into that ocean of piss, and the ocean level keeps rising. there is no reasonable way for human moderation to review content, especially with enough context.

if somehow the sale goes through (see >>22689939), removing the moderation guardrails on twitter will end up driving people away as it frees bad actors that post bad content to just keep up what they're doing.

instead I propose that twitter be shut down and the datacenters that house all its servers should be firebombed. the same goes for reddit, and facebook, and other social media sites. human beings were not built to communicate with people outside of our trusted social circles in this way. it leads to horrible things.
>>
>>22689971
>They did come forward with credible evidence.
if there is credible evidence, then you should be able to point to it
>>
>>22689975
People believe it was a fraud because of evidence. You disbelieve them because the authorities you like haven't given that evidence their stamp of approval, so you assume it must be bullshit. You don't have a case here, just your loyalty. You haven't made an argument at all, just described your loyalty.
>>
>>22689975
>complaining for 2 years
they started complaining before the election even happened. the only reason anyone is complaining about mail ballots is because trump complained about them. oregon and washington and colorodo have been running all-mail ballots for years and years and years with no notable fraud problems.

but the rhetoric has additional purposes. by claiming the election was stolen, they are free to keep claiming it. look at what happened on january 6th, when a mob attempted to stop the counting of electoral votes because they believed, falsely, that the election was fraudulent. what happens when these false accusations happen again, but the insurrectionists win?

this is dangerous shit, and it's dangerous on purpose. objective reality exists but like a third of the country is inside a media bubble that has sprung its own entirely separate reality! we are absolutely fucked as a nation.
>>
>>22690003
>People believe it was a fraud because of evidence. You disbelieve them because the authorities you like haven't given that evidence their stamp of approval
you keep saying this as if it's true but you still haven't posted evidence of evidence, no less the alleged evidence itself
>>
>>22673603
You fucking retard nigger faggot.
This has to be a joke.
Nobody could be this fucking stupid intentionally.
Get the fuck off my board and go kill yourself faster.
>>
>>22689994
Again? People have, repeatedly, exhaustively, showing everything from large statistical anomalies to eyewitness reports and video documentation of malfeasance, alongside more circumstantial red flags like the losing Party's watchpeople literally being chased out of rooms and locked out before the windows got blocked out so only the team that later won could see or participate in the process.

The argument isn't over whether the evidence is there or exists, the argument is over whether it's credible. And you've already decided it's not credible, because the federal government didn't act on it. You believe this federal government *bestows* Legitimacy and Credibility, rather than having to earn them. There's really no further meaningful discussion to be had past that, because you have adopted an axiom that turns your brain off for any further analysis. It would just be nice if you'd have the decency to be precise and at least partially honest, and just say something straightforward like "I don't think the evidence is credible because I trust the government" instead of playing this nonsensical "there is no evidence" game.
>>
>>22690031
>>22689994
>https://hereistheevidence.com/
>https://2020electionirregularities.com/statistical-anomalies/
Fun starting points if you want to peruse any. No hurry up and say something stupid like, "No, I didn't just mean you should show me that 'evidence' exists, I meant evidence with official Fed and Court approval stamped on it so that I can personally regard it as credible" so that it can at least be clear what you're really saying here.
>>
>>22690050
Everything you claimed is wrong, has been debunked, etc. All parties had the correct number of representatives at all polling locations. What you saw was people, both republican and democrat, protecting themselves from mobs that tried to storm them.
Trump launched about 60 lawsuits that all failed, while everyone around him told him there was no fraud. He (actually MAGA donators) paid for numerous recounts that all reconfirmed he lost, even finding more fraudulent votes in his favor and giving him fewer votes in the process. All the people around him, including his staunchest allies like AG Barr, told him his claims were bullshit.
but that doesn't make for a good conspiracy theory, so here you are, and you'll still be here posting about it for years. Loser.
>>
>>22689990
>>22689817
DUDE, GO FUCK YOURSELF. If people were making shit up, you could not explain the mountains of video evidence from CCTV'S no less? Thats fake? WTF kind of drugs you on. Need more proof than that or do you have a slant?

As for you involvement with Social Media, the rules were applied selectively AGAINST opposing viewpoints, that is called BIAS, and that was upheld by THE pathetic standards of decency on twitter and everywhere else which was selectively enforced, ruing peoples lives and income, and calling a RIOT a peaceful protest, AND also not going after any of the SHITPOSTERS that ruined it for normal people and turned kids into trannies.

I DON'T THINK HELL IS HOT ENOUGH FOR YOUR ASS, if you really want to push it some more, there is going to be some green glass covering the dessert somewhere in the near future, courtesy of a thermonuclear explosion.
>>
>>22690050
>the losing Party's watchpeople literally being chased out of rooms
I remember seeing a few cases of things that MIGHT be described like this, but I also remember that these people were doing prohibited things like recording with a camera, or were just random MAGA karens and not actual election officials. in other words, the process was followed and no actual bad acts happened.

> The argument isn't over whether the evidence is there or exists, the argument is over whether it's credible.
no, the argument is also over whether the "evidence" is actual evidence of wrongdoing.

> And you've already decided it's not credible, because the federal government didn't act on it. You believe this federal government *bestows* Legitimacy and Credibility
not only did I not say this, not only do I not believe this, but it's utter and complete nonsense that actually hurts your argument.

the federal government doesn't run elections. states coordinate elections. localities run elections. localities count votes. localities certify votes. the state tabulates votes. for federal votes, the states then provide the certified vote counts to the feds.

to believe in this grand conspiracy, you have to believe that each locality was compromised and in on it! do you actually grasp the scale?

you've brought up this "authority" thing a few times. there's a rampant streak of distrust of "authority" in the conspiracysphere based on the belief that "authority" is telling lies. conspiritards use this distrust of authority to disregard facts that they find inconvenient. instead they find the thinnest bullshit and treat it as gospel simply BECAUSE the "authority" says it's wrong!

the world isn't flat. the denver airport is just an airport. chemtrails are just condensation. donald trump lost in 2020.
>>
>>22671663
Thanks for the clips. Honestly rolling for a civil war 2 electric boogaloo. Fucking Zimbabwe election looking ass, this is fucked
>>
>>22690049
>casually browsing 4chan
>someone says a bunch of slurs
>chuckle
>>
>>22690131
>hereistheevidence.com
evidence is the alleged illegally submitted paper ballots. evidence is the alleged modified vote taking / counting machines. evidence is someone coming forward saying they were involved in what's have to be the largest most well-coordinated conspiracy in modern history!

evidence is not "ron watkins doesn't know how to read a dominion machine technial manual." evidence is not "the state opened up mail-in ballot requests to anyone and now there's a gorillion percent increase in requests." evidence is not "residents signed a petition for an audit months after the election." evidence is not "thousands of people with the same names as dead people voted." evidence is not "the courts ruled against us." evidence never comes from The Epoch Times, or Gateway Pundit, or Judicial Watch, or The Post Millennial roflmao oh my god ahahahaha

you're so desperate to believe this shit that you'll trust a tiktok video from some rando (with an "admissibility" score of 4/4) but not the person in charge of counting the ballots.

what absolute pathetic shit. not a single goddamn thing on that list is actual evidence of any of the allegations you're making. "there were some irregularlties" is not the same thing as "this election was stolen by a hyper-competent democratic party." god, I wish the democrats were as good at stuff like this as they are in your delusions, then they'd actually be effective at governing!
>>
>>22683236
youre retarded
>>
>>22688118
yep....they were....also all the frauds amount to one percent of one percent. Not even enough to move the needle one way or another. but you ve been groomed to ignore anything not agreeing the propaganda so you won't do your research. Have a good day in your made up world.
>>
>>22671663
Funny Trump said way before the election they were going to be fixed and yet was unable to stop it. Talk about ineffective leadership (them dems are good!). two years lather he still cry about it at every rallies. He Just ask money from his sucker/cultists maga head for the next elections
>>
>>22671849
You probably right or they got tossed. Just because you can put something in a box doesnt mean it counted.
>>
>>22677705
That isn't true. Evem if it were, wouldn't that prove you're the bad guys with the power. Which means you actually are the power behind racism, sexism, every negative being used to push us towards totalitarianism, and authoritianism.

Socialists are only socialists due to personal greed, simple-mindedness and tyranny of others. No integrity.
>>
>>22689453
Objectively false, in Georgia they had the balls to say "we never told them to go home, it's their fault we kept counting after they left", shortly after claiming a water main burst. A water main that was never repaired according to foia requests pertaining to who was paid for the job.
You live in a delusional reality and you fucked the entire planet to avoid admitting rednecks have a right to vote in the current year. They don't dig graves close enough to hell for people like you
>>
>>22690361
Superseding the state legislative branch so you can use executive power to change which votes are considered valid, and then "winning" because of those newly validated votes is banana country shit. We kill people for that where I live.
>>
>>22689695
Who judges people based on superficial nonsense? Oh that's right, preachy hypocritical socialist leftists. You're a piece of shit. That's why you're homeless living in a tent in Los Angelas.
>>
>>22676974
Of course, no "Republicans" hate Trump...

And quite a few DID speak up actually.

So, your logic is really stupid and you're uninformed. Oh, right, typical socialist/lefty.
>>
>>22688156
This is very true. I've spoken with a lot of Jewish people. The religious ones are more often than not Conservatives.
>>
>>22683244
Nice projection
>>
>>22671663

You guys need this to start thinking USA's "democracy" is rigged?

Multi-billionaires buying their way in, of super pacs to sponsor their favorite candidates = Fascist-Capitalism
Gerrymandering = CHEATING
1st past the pole, bi-partisan, not proportional system = ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So, are you guys serious? You didn't understand yet that USA is an oligarchic regime with Fascism traces?
There's only one party in USA: the pro-war pro-oligarchy pro-neocolonialism party. NOTHING ELSE!!!

The day a mob is successful at storming the Capitol and throwing down this corrupt oligarchy (TRUMP included), will be the 1st day USA will start learning what a democracy is.

33 billion for NeoNazis in Ukraine, bot 0$ for universal healthcare? Tax breaks for billionaires but minimum wage is still $7? Detroit looks like Kabul, and any person's success almost completely depends on their family wealth? A credit score system, and Fascist laws against labor unions? And some idiots still think USA is a "democracy", and some even bigger idiots see these images and still believe in the "Democratic" party?

Come on! Don't you have a brain? USE IT!!!
Make a coup! Overthrow that corrupt oligarchic regime! Start secession movements away from the rotting Washington DC federation!

The last time USA voters were able to choose a somewhat decent and democratic President, he was shot in the head by the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) mafia!!
Now you "chose" Joe World War 3 Biden and Kamala I Like NeoNazis Harris, and that MIC mafia will even change his diapers in the oval office if needed, and tell you they are "progressive" because: "look, there's even a black woman there".

Stop being fools!
WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!
>>
>>22677612
>Hillary would have needed just 7,000 votes in PA to win. But sure, democrats conjured up millions of votes across a dozen states in 2020, yet SOMEHOW forgot to make the fake ballots vote downballot, resulting in the dems losing seats

Have you ever heard the the Enigma machine in Word War II. When UK's Alan Turing decoded it, they decided the best way to use it would be to lose sometimes against the Nazis, and only anticipate some really important moves, so that the nazis would'n realize someone was listening to everything.

The best systems work this way. If they always cheat for their advantage, it becomes obvious. So they secured the most important (Presidency) and then lost a few seats in order to not make it obvious.

In the end, since USA is not a democracy, and just a one party oligarchy where blues pretend to fight against reds, it doesn't really matter for internal politics. The the Presidency is key for foreign politics. Hunter Biden could be in jail right now, Ukraine could be in peace, and the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) could be going through some low profits. Instead, you "chose" Joe World War 3 Biden, and the extra 33 billion check for MIC oligarchy is already in its way.
>>
>>22693275
"Sterling also pointed out that the events of the night of the water leak can be found on surveillance footage.

"You'll see when they walk in and see the obvious water leak on the floor. You will see they move all of the stuff out of the way. You will see the Zamboni little carpet drier thingy driving around. I mean, you can see all the things happening. You can see the table get put in place," Sterling said."

Its all on tape trumpcuck. They even counted the votes at that location 3 times to make sure it was accurate.
>>
>>22690194
You're getting too heated. You won't win any of the arguments against the other side, paid shills or otherwise, by yelling at them. That's what they want. They want you to prove you're irrational and emotionally unstable.

Just like, link proof. Link proof of the proof until you run out of proof roots. The only thing we can do is weed out objective reality. Unfortunately the reality is people hated trump more than they hated his policy. That's why the Senate would have stayed red and the house gained red seats. Georgia was lost because of the election fraud claims. Rather than motivate people to vote, that kind of rhetoric motivates people to stay home and shitpost on the internet.

Encourage people to go vote. Show them that your side not only can make a difference, but wants to. Show people that your side wants positive change. Push back against the narrative of "republicans are racist" by like, I don't know, volunteering for some race related charity work. I know, I know, identity politics, but if you want to win people over you have to use the strategy that works. Unfortunately everyone wants their badges and labels nowadays, so your side needs to learn to play by those rules. If you want to encourage people to stop thinking that way you must first enter the spaces where they do.
>>
>>22693314
Enjoy federal prison!
>>
>>22671663
>ballot drop boxes
imagine actually supporting this in any situation.
>>
>>22689382
>muh feelings
thats not objective reality bro
>>
>>22696592
He didn't say anything about feelings. He said that the article he linked points out the logical fallacies presented.
>>
all this shit so you buy a sticker, buy a flag, or donate to winred.
>>
>>22676974
Actually judges have what's called "judicial discretion," might wanna look up US SC cases for the easiest ever example of that. Judges can decide to not hear cases for literally any reason they choose, and have immunity protections to ensure that. I'd know, I've been involved in many Constitutional court cases, so you have no clue what you're talking about.

Therefore, the "court of public opinion" is all he had.

Yes, Republicans are on election boards. PLENTY DID speak out, and those that did not were either afraid or don't care. The fear is easy to understand, it's a monumental world-altering issue that obviously has controls behind it that are beyond the reach and power of anyone. We're talking about the people in THE highest places dictating, literally, the course of the world beyond anyone's control.

Are you REALLY naive enough to believe your vote counts?

Cyber Ninjas *in conjunction with PLENTY of DEMOCRATS*, did a full-blown audit in AZ and are working in other places. You simply didn't hear anything about it because, strangely, the "news" refuses to report on it. That includes Fox and most other so-called "right wing" sources.

AND: Do you think Republicans got to cheat as well? OF COURSE THEY DID. (DUH?) Look at the number of RINOS everywhere; people pretending to be Republican who OPENLY support marxist policies.

The election was SO criminal on SO many easy to evidence levels that it's obnoxious. The fact that people like you are both too ignorant of law and process to understand that, and too biased towards your marxist anti-American ideology, is exactly why this country you have benefited from all these years is going down the toilet. You are by definition an enemy of this country due to how uninformed and idiotic you are.
>>
No time to read whole fucking thread.
What is the argument. What's the truth?
>>
>>22697782
Tired of it, shit. lawful action needs to be taken if this is real.
Not some shitty thread at 4chan and dumb speculation.
real investigation , real arrests and Truth.
>>
>>22697782
Read the post immediately above yours. That is the truth.
>>
>>22673878
It was very close EVEN WITH CHEATING.
WHY not one ballot, signed for, a counter not a computer, ink finger
>>
>>22689438
Mail postmarked too late. Dropbox still good
>>
>>22677612
Point one. You are lying.
Point two. You are lying.
Point three. Many millions of the fake ballots were for biden only. No other vote was cast.
You criminals sure are spending a lot on disinformation on this issue.
>>
>>22677705
This is another bold-faced lie.
>>
>>22677763
Rosie o'donnell did the exact same thing, four times, and admitted it in public, on video, and was never even investigated.
Those soros prosecutors are paying off.
>>
>>22678755
No. But the demonrats will x 100
>>
>>22679778
The election was stolen. The next will be, also.
>>
>>22680387
No. They were forged and stolen ballots.
>>
>>22681501
Nothing has been debunked. Liar.
>>
>>22682028
Fucking liar.
>>
>>22697986
It's the biggest Constitutional flaw that exists; if communists have enough money, they can buy out whomever they need to further their agenda. Soros pays off prosecutors to not prosecute, and funds bail pools to get those arrested released. Combine the two and the defendant doesn't even have to show up again, and often enough, this includes serious crime, possibly even violent.

Get enough violent people in society and you can break it down, marxism 101.

All it now takes to turn America into China is money, and it's happening in real time. The worst part is how many people actually actively support it, being so spoiled in the US that they don't know any better. They're Idiocracy taken to a whole new level. All we need is a little more Covid cultism to completely destroy the country and world wide economy.

Then the marxists come in to "rescue" us.

None of this would've been tolerated 100-200 years ago. We'd be in a civil war.
>>
>>22682028
I wish that were true, then the right would be winning. The right doesn't even know HOW to cheat. That is entirely the domain of the left. Americans HATE left policy...they HAVE TO cheat in order to win. And they cheated on such a massive scale last time around that you'd have to be a special kind of moron to not see it.
>>
>>22684281
Fucking liar. Republicans don't design the voting forms. Signatures are compared by computer.
>>
>>22687629
There's actual truckloads of evidence. Also, over 1,000 sworn affidavits.
>>
>>22687629
No, there is actual footage, you're being lied to and "parroting" the same way you whine.

You clearly do not understand what "evidence" is, nor how the judicial system works. The evidence is absolutely overwhelming, along with truckloads of people willing to testify. The problem is, partisan courts refuse to hear it because they can refuse to hear it ya ignorant shithead.

Stop watching CNN for fuck's sakes. They've already been declared in court cases as being "opinion pieces." They don't report news and facts, they report biased/prejudiced hit pieces based on rumor, assumption and gargantuan levels of under educated stupidity.

Trump won so obviously that the entire country knows it, hence the left constantly and never-endingly whining and crying about him over and over and over again with a psychotic obsession.
>>
wheres the fucking webms fellas
>>
>>22678833
To be fair, at that point I saw people putting latex gloves on to open doors and use gas pumps.
>>
>>22688156
Yeah, no youre wrong as fuck theyre literally the worst.
t. nearby Lakewood NJ
>>
>>22672925
>the left shows their hate for simple people by pointing out that many of them voted for Trump
>Trump says he loves them simple people
>the left says he's mocking his voters
leftist logic
>>
>>22674983

>I don't see any credible evidence therefore there is none

You might be retarded, sir.
>>
>>22689244
>I have more proof they are maintaining their registries than you do they aren't
Then post it, faggot.
>>
>words the thread
You mericans are fuckin gay lmao
T. White european
>>
>>22678571
dilate
>>
>>22671683
Imagine believing any of this bullshit.
>>
>>22671663
republicans are so fucking stupid its actually insane how the united states hasn't imploded already long ago
>>
>>22671663
CORRECT, the video(s) shown prove absolutely nothing. What does is the geo-tracking the producers used as part of the 4million minute FOIA content they acquired. When the same people are showing up at the boxes over, and over, and over again...yeah...that gets pretty suspicious quickly. It was the tracking above all else that does goes beyond circumstantial pretty quick.

Top that off with the video...that is everywhere these days...that somehow "wasn't working that day" or was "unavailable" of which there was a ton.

Not trying to hide anything tho. Of course not.

And let's not bring up the voting machines that CNN and PBS already proved are hackable over the past four years, you can find their documentaries on it easily.

And then ignore all the rule changes using the excuse of covid. Huge numbers of rule changes everywhere, PA and VA being favorites of mine, both making it SO easy to cheat, and the PA one of which the supreme court refused to get anywhere near after biden was installed. Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>22671884
SHALOM to you and oy vey!!!!
>>
>>22672723
I would slaughter this tranny.
>>
>>22677047
SHALOM AND OY VEY TO YOU IN ISRAEL!!!
>>
>>22671663
You really got the Media Matters incels going wild with this one, congrats OP
>>
>>22700702
Except no one was doing that
>>
>>22676974
Maricopa county, where 398k mail in ballots couldn't be confirmed in either the IRS database or Google's. That's 9% of the population, not the registered voters, total population. You expect people today to believe that more than 9% of legitimate voters ANYWHERE in the US are not in either the IRS NOR Google's databases? Most Americans aren't that stupid, only the <10% who are Democrats.
>>
>>22671663

I love the irony of an election fraud "documentary" made by a guy who literally went to prison for campaign finance fraud.
>>
>>22688156
What about a two state solution? Jews in israel, white homeland in europe. America can be muttland. Everyone gets a homeland and we can all move on.
>>
>>22689666
You fucking lie, Satan!
>>
>>22671663
deboonked by politifact:
"Such geospatial data is not precise enough to prove without uncertainty that a person submitted a ballot to a drop box, only that they came within a short distance of it, the Associated Press reported. There are many reasons why a person might repeatedly enter the zone where a drop box is stationed, as the boxes are often strategically placed in busy areas."
>>
>>22700916
...and it's spot-on. Obvious Trumper is obvious due to lack of ability to recognize he is, in fact, being mocked
>>
>>22681018
You guys are dumbasses. In the 2016 election, Russia DIDN'T fuck with the election - they fucked with YOU - the electorate. They created you Trump-tards. Well played, really.
>>
>>22706646

Imagine living at home, and one day, some random Jew comes into your home and claims your master bedroom and living room.

You call your neighbors for support to try and fight back with bows and arrows, but he has an AK and some rocket launchers, so you get your ass handed back to you on a plate.

No choice but to sue for peace. Now over the years, the Jew isn't satisfied with just the master bedroom and living room, so he wants the guest room and office too, so you are left with nothing but the basement.

> What about a two state solution?
>>
>>22706753
I just wonder why liberals would mock less intellectual people. Didn't your hero Marx start with the idea to defend the more simplistic people, aka 'workers'?

It isn't the leftists deepest desire to fight for the weak, for the minorities. They just need someone whom they can care for when in front of other people.

But the real reason is power and money.
>>
>>22671663
ain't no asshurt like retarded asshurt cuz retarded asshurt don't stop
>>
>>22702046
Republic.
>>
File: Anime Intro 4MB.webm (3.96 MB, 716x404)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>22671663
The fact that youtube, twitter, and facebook will all ban you if you say the 2020 election had massive voter fraud tells you all you need to know

When enormous corporations and their billionaire owners silence you for saying something, that thing is usually right

also kek at the shills in this thread. you better hope your side wins lol
>>
>>22702046
Why would them going to different locations matter?

If anything it just proves they went around different locations to pick up peoples ballots and post them for them.
>>
>>22700007
And all that actual evidence shows Republicans cheating

The supreme court literally stole the 2000 elections for Republicans they blocked the Florida recount claiming it somehow violates Bush's rights to have a recount. Not only that but 3 lawyers involved in Bush's team to help steal that election are now on the SC. Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett.

Nothing alleged in the 2020 election even comes close to a court actively blocking votes being actually counted and you have to be delusional to think that these lawyers that help stole that election now on the supreme court wouldn't help Republicans steal the election again.

The reason the country is so fucked for the average person is because of people like you that have been deluded by the establishment to believe to opposite of what is actually happening.
>>
>>22677467
>man posting multiple ballots and establishment gets mad
>>
>>22697789
Like this guy said.
>>
>>22697815
We can do better than that. With blockchain technology and conditionality (Ethereum), we can create voting software that could run on anyone's smartphone. Make the code open source so everyone can see it and ensure there is not cheating. We would know the results of every election within minute and everyone would see it right there in the app. The math to tabulate the results can be run on a web page, yet the Clintons and their allies expect us to believe the results need to be shipped to servers in other countries. You'd have to be a democrat to believe that lie!
>>
>>22708762
You're so ignorant of the truth that you're going to deny why they insisted on recounting multiple times? Every time they recounted, they destroyed ballot cards that were cast for Bush. The only place that still used those IBM punch card ballots at that time was Cook County Illinois, the most corrupt election district in the US. You're an ignorant child!
>>
>>22708352
They're going to lose by record margins and as a result we're going to have to build multiple prisons to house the numbers of them that will be convicted. Those 2000 mules will have a LOT of company. Or, if we're lucky, they'll start a civil war and we get to kill all of them!
>>
>>22709732
What do you mean every time? There was a machine and then attempted hand recount that was blocked before many counties could complete. It was Republican leaning counties that had completed and Bush gained votes. So if anything the complete opposite of what you are claiming actually happened? What you are doing is actually just repeating the line Bush's legal team claimed would happen with a hand recount, not what actually happened.

As for counties with fucked ballots those potential errors from them benefited Bush. There was even a county that let workers fix "errors" on ballots that would accidently put multiple marks on and Bush gained votes there. All of the questionable shit lead to Bush gains.

If there was any actual substantive reason why didn't the Supreme Court cite it? Their reasoning made no sense, they tried to use Equal Protection clause and argue because different counties had different standards it was unconstitutional therefore violated Bush's rights. That process was true for the original count so it should also be unconstitutional and is true for elections today. So their ruling to steal that election was US elections are actually unconstitutional. Except for the other insane part of the opinion that the ruling doesn't set any precedent and is only limited to this particular situation. So they suspended basic judicial principles to say this specific recount but no other count or recount past or future is unconstitutional even though they operate in the same way.
>>
>>22709761
>they'll start a civil war and we get to kill all of them
one can only fucking hope
>>
>>22706924
Please explain how.
>>
>>22677047
>Other people did it that means it's OK creepy Joe does it!!!!!!
>>
>>22671884
lmao, imagine having a brain that works like this... kys now puppet, you are too stupid to exist. And i cannot wait to hear the claims of "fraud" after the red fucking flood coming... the "no fraud" and "most secure election ever" will be out the fucking window then.
>>
>>22671663
>https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-fact-check/
Oh, so this is about a film like Loose Change was for 9/11... Go home idiots, you've lost, no stupid mental gymnastics are gonna help that or revert it. Watch a re-run of Tucker Carlson to feel better.
>>
>>22671663
Damn Russians
>>
>>22677705
CNN tell you that? LMFAO
>>
>>22689211
Did they also wear medical gloves you fucking kike? Joe Biden didn't get 81, 000, 000 votes.
>>
>>22689244
Is that why dead people get stimulus checks and SS checks in the mail? Kike
>>
>>22689438
>the ballots could have just been dropped at a mail box
that's the illegal part you dumb kike.
>>
>>22689453
That's why they counted at 3am when Biden magically got every vote and Trump none. You shits make fun of Russia for the exact same thing but "it's totally normal" in the USA for this to happen. Lmao your country is dead.

Didn't want another holocaust? Shouldn't have made another weimar.
>>
>>22671663
If this is true, why wasn't fraud openly alleged in court? It all would have come out in discovery. Why would make such weak cases that got dismissed for lack of a claim?
>>
>>22712960
Because it's all bullshit
>>
>>22707036
europe and palestine are far from the same thing
>>
So basically every single time there's an election they're going to bring back covid because of the mail-in ballots.
>>
>>22712939
lol wut
>>
This is actual schizophrenia. Trumpfags should all be roped.
>>
>>22713760
scared yet faggot?

We're going to round you all up and hang you high.
>>
>>22712960
It was. However, virtually ALL of the cases were dismissed on technicalities (lack of standing or laches) by chicken shit judges who didn't want to be involved. The handful that did proceed, the judges refused to allow evidence of fraud to be presented as it was circumstantial. This is true, as the actual evidence was in the hands of those who committed the fraud and no judge would take any steps to compel its release.
>>
>>22671663
Trump won
Biggly
>two more weeks
I dunno what else to say any more.
>>
>>22671663
lol imagine having such a profound mental disorder that you think that dropping off your friends votes and taking a shitty picture for instagram is voter fraud.

drink bleach, do the planet a favor i'm begging you
>>
>>22713760
they stole the election, it's plainly obvious
>>
>>22671663
This shit has happened legitimately anyplace in America where there is a nursing home, you gullible fools. Let me also remind you, voter registration rolls are used to detect and prevent fraud. You'd think the last president was the first person to *really* care about the outcome of an election, Christ.
>>
>>22674158
This is senseless, but if that's how you feel, super. Don't vote, then.
>>
>>22675772
(sincerely can't tell which side you think you're talking about)
>>
>>22677168
>Global plague right-wingers don't believe in
>Democrats avoid crowds via absentee ballots
>(you) surprised Democrat votes came in the mail

Don't know what to tell ya, buddy.
>>
>>22701302
That is more than enough evidence to break the skull of every degenerate democrat.
>>
>>22677419
Are you using 'globalists' as a dogwhistle for 'jews and rich people I don't like' in minecraft too?
>>
>>22690131
"hereistheevidence" website is laughably terrible. I remember seeing when their first page had a list of things and every single one was an example of them "re-interpreting" videos wrong and making outlandish claims about things that were just plain wrong. GTFO
>>
they have destroyed america
>>
Bump
>>
>>22671903
More like your mothers a whore.
>>
>>22697689
Citation needed for Supreme Court cases. Just because you failed to state a claim in your retarded and frivolous lawsuits doesn't mean judges can sua sponte dismiss cases.
>>
I can't watch this shit cause I know it'll enrage me
>>22697689
well said, I'm almost 40. I've never seen counting stop at 10PM in swing states, have all observers kicked out against their will, and then have ballot dumps at 3AM-4AM in all those swing states that go for one candidate.
We are slaves.
>>
>>22717525
Almost 40 with the mental acuity of an irrational 13 year old. Honestly pathetic ahahahaahahahahaha.
>>
>>22717571
I'd take an IQ test with you, but it's probably illegal in your state to administer one to you.
Cause you're a nigger.
>>
>>22717584
Wow good one, go back to your tranny porn. ywnbaw.
>>
File: electionfraud.webm (1.13 MB, 1280x720)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB WEBM
>>22717591
Is this what you bunkerfags are resorting to, trying to appropriate memes? doesn't work, day of the rope is coming for you - you can hang from lampposts with your masters in the political and financial elite.
>>
>>22717614
I'm not appropriating anything, you're on /gif/ to jack off to BBC and tranny porn, then you come in here with your double digit IQ and yell nigger nigger nigger. It's fucking hilarious because not only do you have the mental acuity of a 13 year old edgelord, you have the vocabulary of one as well. And you're almost 40 ahahahhaahaha oh my God ahahahahahha
>>
>>22717641
nothing of the sort, I only jerk off to wholesome sex between caucasians for the sole purpose of procreation.
Your attacks aren't landing, and you can't glean anything about my "mental acuity" (dipped into that shallow well twice already) from a post that is steeped in logos and simply uses Occam's razor.
Let me help you. If someone is nearly 40, and they've seen 9 presidential elections, and the entrenched Deep State, after failing coup-after-coup pull such obvious election fraud, nothing you can do is going to convince them otherwise. That's what being an adult with lived experience gives you.
>>
>>22671663
Based. Bump. Imagine if Biden and a Fictional VP who pretended to want the presidency drove around in a car called stingray all the way back in 2014 in plain view.
>Look at the flags in the offices

Link related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5tjfpKyac&ab_channel=HBO

https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/02/23/stingray-surveillance-cellphone-tracker-has-high-potential-for-abuse-say-critics-of-santa-clara-county-proposal/
>>
>>22717676
Blah blah blah, deep state this glowie that. You'll be replaced soon enough whitey, or maybe you'll keel over because your obese and American.
>>
>>22710715
Civil war is what Ukraine wants.
>>
>>22672019
There's nothing main stream about the corporate media, which consists almost entirely of far-left extremists who believe bizarre nonsense like women can have penises, men can have babies, and that the cops kill more than 250,000 unarmed black men per year.
>>
>>22671884
What are your talking points about the illegitimate suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story? Surely you must have some rationalization to explain why that had no effect on the election.
>>
>>22677047
>Matt Gaetz has never been charged for anything like that. Just the typical Democrat lies.
>>
>>22714828
No, he's talking about the globalists you lying sack of shit.
>>
>>22717703
>>
>>22689255
WTF my mailman comes to my house everyday. Hmmm he must be up to something!
>>
>>22693275
Holy shit you are retarted. Imagine getting all worked up when you have no proof. There is more proof Trump conducted massive fraud.

1) The polls from multiple independent polling outfits had the margin bigger than it was, prior to the election.

2) Trump spent most of the election railing against mail in voting, ensuring Rs wouldn't use it. Then he hand picks a new Post Office head who starts to dismantle the ability to send votes.

3) Multiple Republican states pass laws forbidding the counting of mail in voting until all the day of votes were counted. Ensuring that when the mail in votes come in, it would be late at night and would swing the vote to Biden, enabling calls of fraud.


4) As predicted before the election, urban mail in votes were counted late in the night, causing massive claims of sudden changes. Even though for weeks newspapers and county officals were warning.

5) Kentucky polling had McConnel down and yet he wins handidly. Kentucky had their own electronic voting machines that DID NOT keep a paper record.

6) The 2018 North Carolina 9th district election had to be redone DUE TO FRAUD FROM THE REPUBLICANS. https://www.wxii12.com/article/north-carolina-9th-congressional-ballot-fraud-guilty/36792217
>>
>>22719334
Fake and gay
>>
>>22719334
So you're saying the fraud has occurred in the past for sure, and it likely occurred in 2020 as well. Got it.
>>
>>22719334
look at this reddit spacing
>>
File: hey.gif (754 KB, 607x609)
754 KB
754 KB GIF
>>22689465
see
>>22672691
>>
>>22689465
All this reddit spacing and cope.
Trump won
Dems cheated
Biden did not receive 81,000,000 votes
Simple as.
>>
>>22678755
The Dems will repeat this in 2022. They have to secure their cheat scam by 2024.
>>
I don't get it, it could be 10,000 mules stuffing ballot, again how would that change the counted results?
>>
I thought this was going to be something interesting like drug mules. Not this schizo bullshit.
>>
>>22671956
And yet you're believing a webm on 4chan lol
>>
>>22719367
Wasn't proven 2020 or before. You have to prove that it takes place before using it as a point of comparison.
>>
>>22714201
Weird that it wasn't plainly obvious to the courts, state governments, or Trump's on DOJ lmao

Maybe what is "plain" to you is actually a mistake on your part?
>>
This is the kind of movie that makes you dumber from just watching.
The kind of movie that makes you think "they have no idea what they are talking about."



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.