[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1550737592718.jpg (214 KB, 625x795)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>5986447

This thread is for discussion about Sadpanda and its derivative sites including the content found on and associated with them.
Talking about fetishes and such are allowed.
Whoring and begging for translations are NOT allowed.
Any discussion about lolicon and shotacon should pertain to and are the subject of United States law (meaning it's illegal on the basis of obscene material).

!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The Sadpanda community is issuing an official condemnation to the Sadpanda dev team and demand the following issues to be fixed at utmost immediacy:
-Name orders
-Artist CGs and Image Sets
-Tagwatch
-parody:none instead of parody:original
-New upload indicators
We will not retract the condemnation until ALL of the issues presented above have been fixed.
Fixed issues so far thanks to based Tenboro: Seiren, Netamekoru

We will issue a statement of support if ALL of the issues above AND more than 80% of the ones below have been solved:
-Creating visible guidelines to prevent rampant and unjustified usage of Kunrei-shiki
-Fix conventions list in the wiki
-Official apology from MaximumCvck, a.k.a Maximum "Cvck" Joe for his lazyness and disdain towards the community. His arrogance and ongoing illiteracy of the japanese language and culture has caused great harm in the integrity of the site in the past years with still no end in sight.
>>
>>5998212
Tell me your username, I'll send you credits.
>>
>>5998933
Forthelolzzz , just in case I got my name wrong, I have a c90 Ishigaki Takashi gallery in english with 5 stars posted.
>>
Last thread ended so ill do it again. I need some help getting access to Exhentai. Ive waited longer that a week, cleared cookies of Exhentai and e-hentai, played hentaiverse for a bit. The igneous mystery cookie is still there.
>>
>>5998971
Playing the game hasn't been a requirement to be added to the whitelist for many years now.

You have 2 options. 1st option is to simply wait until your account is put on the whitelist. Only Tendonjew knows how long it'll take. 2nd option is to pay for a gold star with real money (crypto) to access exhentai. Don't do the 2nd option no matter what.
>>
>>5998976
Guess I'll sadly just have to wait it out then.
>>
>>5998982
What country did you make your account in, and did you use a VPN/proxy
>>
>>5998985
Uk, no
>>
>>5998987
I've seen a few banned galleries when I used a British VPN, try Germany, Italy or Spain
>>
>>5998933
Sent you the credits, check mooglemail and have fun.
>>
>>5999281
I fucking love you man, please read what I sent you, love you so much
>>
>>5998910
Any Saten galleries?
>>
>>5998674
but nhentai is better
>>
Is sadpanda down for anyone else?
>>
I seem to remember a Google sheet detailing how to find which book is in which fakku rips, anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>5999417
Works for me
>>
>Yiff.Party is gone
top zozz
>>
>>5999769
Admin "forgot" to update the domain despite making over 20k disposable cash this year with those donation scams.
>>
File: 1605048953972.jpg (317 KB, 1080x1118)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
Well there goes a lot of Fantia content
>>
50TB drives when? I want to mirror the site but I don't want to build an array like a nerd
>>
>>5999904
imagine losing 50 TB all at once from a little "oops I bumped it" instead of building a redundant array like a normal person
>>
>Doujin-moe dump comes around
>It's always a low quality gallery being uploaded, and then later in the day or at day+1, gallery is updated with the proper resolution pages
What's even the point, just upload the gallery the way it should right from the get go
>>
>>5999973
Are you retarded?
>>
>>5999417
Nope it does not work for me eather : /
>>
File: 1605160809575.jpg (77 KB, 1312x1311)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>5998908
hendroid or TachiyomiAZ?
>>
is there an equivalent word for shota in other langauges? Like spanish or french, russian, etc..? I find I get different results on sites like pixiv and sadpanda, and archiveofourown when I search in a different language.For example when use the chinese word for it on pixiv I see some different results that I otherwise wouldn't have or would have missed due to the sheer number of japanese submissions both in the art section and in the story section of pixiv. Which I then google translate to read. I see similar results in sadpanda and archiveofourown too. Found so many stories that I otherwise would not have.
>>
Does HentaiNexus not load all or some the pages for some works for anyone else?
>>
A friendIy reminder that animal to human anthropomorphism is considered furry on sadpanda and should be tagged as such. This means Kemono Friends and 2hus like Momiji, Kagerou and Nazrin will get the furry tag.
Catgirls and other monster girls are an exception in case they were originally human. Please keep this in mind when tagging galleries! Ignoring it might result a ban!
>>
>>6000398
Why is your comment always deleted?
>>
>>5998908
How would one go about finding the works of an artist whose works were removed even from ex because of snkaku plus? Are there any torrents/downloads anywhere for these artists?
>>
>>6000375
Yes, it's pedophilia
>>
anonfiles com/DdB7c0p1p7/DMCA_Irodori_2020_11_11_zip
updated dmca list
62 new galleries added

thanks to hungarian who sent me 400 hath and to fag who sent 100 hath and 1000000 credits
please stop sending me hath and credits i already got all the perks i need

if you want to help post artists, but only if they already have dmcaed gallery
artist name + dmcaed url
>>
Thank you anon.
>>
>>6000528
Put the DMCA'd stuff in a gallery plz
>>
Is it possible to change the e-mail address connected to one's account?
Asking because I can't seem to find that option.
>>
>>6000498
oh that sucks. Guess they don't have their own slang for fictional stuff. Thanks for explaining.
>>
Does anyone recall the name of a doujin that's very similar to King's app? I remember the MC looks a lot like the one from King's app, was also bullied at school by a trio of girls and this tall woman announces to him he now has the king's power or something like that, so everyone has to obey his orders. It also had about 4-6 chapters.

I wonder, maybe it was one the deleted galleries?
>>
damn I posted on the old thread, here it goes again

I'm editing a kaiten sommelier bounty work right now, expect it to be posted soon. The average pay from a bounty is a tiny fraction of what some good anon gave me the other day and I already took on the 2 bounties that I like, so... If I'm going to be slaved away I would rather work on something that either I like or something other anons here like

take a look here https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?search=&t=e&s= and hit me up either here in the panda threads or if you don't see me reply, hit me up on the EH forums, username forthelolzzz , if you have credits lying around but don't see anything you like in the editing bounty section but have something in mind, hit me up and I will see if I get someone to do the jap-eng script for me so I can edit it

Also anon who gave me all those credits before in exchange for nothing, please answer my dm on the mooglemail, those credits were more than all the credits I could get from doing 5 or 7 bounties maybe more and you didn't even ask for 1 single thing, there has to be something I can work on for you, just say a name and I will get someone to do the script for me and edit it eventually I don't feel confortable being given so much in exchange for absolutely nothing, just a thanks wasn't enough
>>
>>6000867
yes, go to "my controls" (right next to dms) and then in the lower left, options tab, "change email address
>>
>>6001005
>take a look here https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?search=&t=e&s= and hit me up either here in the panda threads or if you don't see me reply, hit me up on the EH forums, username forthelolzzz

wording came out wrong, what I meant by that was, if someone likes any of those bounties, say here which one and I will take it
>>
>>6000964
was it this one? https://nhentai.net/g/227466/ it has like 6 chapters, that's just one, the rest you can find it on any site that mirrors dmcad stuff
>>
>>6001019
Thanks anon, but no. The bully trio only got brought up by the middle chapters, and although people had to obey his orders, there wasn't that sort of "blank mind" control, they really just had to obey.
>>
>>6000528
>>6000749
Ops I meant put the DMCA'd stuff in a torrent* plz

If you don't have a VPN you can use mine
>>
>>6001029
hmm how about this one https://nhentai.net/g/75165/
>>
>>6001029
>>6001034
prob not though. If I remember or see it later will let you know
>>
>>6001034
I'm afraid that's not it either, I'm almost certain the MC is in his room in the first chapter, he has that coconut-kind hairstyle.

Still, thanks for willing to help.
>>
>>6000964
>>6001037
>>6001029
oh now I know, but cant remember the name, give me 2 min to google it
>>
>>6001044
>>6001041
https://nhentai.net/g/90364/ the three bullies get introduced around page 30
>>
File: Mizuki!.png (27 KB, 407x239)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>6001008
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>6001053
np. If you know someone who needs something edited/translated for credits or hats send them my way.
>>
>>6001046
That's a good one, but not what I'm recalling either, the premise is also different from my description.
>>
>>6001061
I give up then
>>
>>6001066
Either way I'm grateful, anon.
>>
Does anyone have a list of which magazines Fakku has completed
>>
File: 1597322552165.png (693 KB, 1197x902)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>6000964
this?
>>
>>6001213
Not that one either.
>>
>>6000964
https://exhentai.org/g/1567296/e51264e76f/ ?
>>
>>6001342
any tags you can be sure of to help identify it?
>>
>Backlog just broke 500 galleries
What are your backlogs at?
>>
>>6001213
How?
>>
>>6001373
>How?
you can thank enshodo/irodori for that, the archives i have are uncensored ones from fakku.
https://panda.chaika.moe/archive/32849/ this should be the complete one.
>>
>>6001353
That's the one! Thank you!
>>
>>6001420
Why are there so many digital rips of censored garbage on exhentai and barely any rips of fakku

what type of drm is fakku using ?
>>
>>6001356
you mean fap queue? 550 after C98, now down to 480
>>
File: Ec44XVbU4AEJquA.png (3.44 MB, 2490x2643)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
I've been wondering, did Japan stop moving all their mail entirely recently? I'm trying to scan some doujinshi but apparently the doujinshi I bought from Yahoo auctions hasn't even moved to the warehouse to be sent off and another doujinshi I bought from melonbook hasn't even been shipped out of Japan yet, according to USPS. Anyone else experiencing any issues? I'm asking here because I have no idea where else to ask.
>>
>>6001612
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/rbot2000
>>
>>6001699
Shit. I just realized I sent for it by surface mail so I won't get it for about two months.
>>
Haven't been in these threads in fucking forever. Are there any good new gallery/collection viewers that I should bother with or is it still just the same old shit?
>>
>>6001704
I'm talking about "doujins" and not magazine chapters
>>
File: 176amrZmEtBQ7y2irucz.jpg (491 KB, 986x1000)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
Newfag here, I want to download all my favorite galleries from exhentai and save it for offline purposes. But I'm definitely going to miss the sadpanda UI.
Can you guys recommend any windows app/software that has the same UI and functionality as sadpanda but offline?
>>
how should I go about archiving my favourites with lanraragi? I want the original uncompressed files but it seems the default downloader uses the archive function and gp instead of scraping them image by image, should I just use some other program and then just get the tags through plugins? anyone has any experience with this?
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1776038/b056629503/ my first bounty, felt nice claiming it ngl. (I sent a fixed page 2 to the uploader already, I know it has a few text bubbles badly cleaned, first time editing after 4 years)
>>
>>6001995
thanks to the anon who told me to dm the person putting the bounty out even if I was unranked and couldn't claim the ranked bounty. It worked.
>>
>>6001999
sorry was meant for >>6001996
>>
>>5993349
Prove it. .
>>
>>6001995
I'm using a cli tool that an anon made, it downloads the original resolution and adds a json file with gallery information.
>>
>>6001995
>have 50k image limit perk and a lot of GP
>put all urls in txt
>pandaforever
>zip everything
>put into lanraragi and use the tag plugin
alternatively if you're gplet change proxy/vpn every time you hit the limit depending on how many favorite you have it could get quite annoying.
>>
Anyone remember one where the boy has been banging the single mother of their girlfirend but ends up still confessing to their real girlfriend after the mother tries to snatch him up, the mother concedes at the end and it was definitly translated
>>
>>6002037
Got DMCA'd by Fakku/Irodori as usual
>>
>>6002039
ah who's the artist?
>>
>>6002049
No idea, gallery is unavailable
>>
>>6002051
How did you search for it? Did you have it bookmarked or in favorites?
>>
>>6002060
Your post fits the description of a DMCA'd gallery.
>>
How does one get an invite to oppaitime?
>>
>>6002076
Dead tracker but 80% of the fakku rips are from there. I don't think anyone except for the admin can give out invites.
>>
>>6002073
>>6002037
well i can't be certain without a name.
I would think stories ending with an actual love-confession after the cheating didn't work should be memorable to some. Anyone else got a clue?
>>
>>6001612
Because Fakku rips are DNP and not allowed. Anything posted is expunged and eventually removed. They only go after direct rips, so "censored garbage" is allowed to stay.
>>
>>6002024
>>6002030
Thanks, that's working great.
Have a cute Tokarev
>>
Holy shit, did Jewcob really copystrike the very same galleries he himself uploaded?
https://exhentai.org/g/1684974/4ea43a9a2a/
https://exhentai.org/g/1684243/756e6f58a6/
https://exhentai.org/g/1683555/be5b2fda99/

That's incredible. So much for the "positive response". Never trust a word of what the cunt says.
>>
File: Screenshot 2020-11-13.jpg (15 KB, 617x112)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Well this is going to be a couple-months long project
>>
>>6002161
post your username
>>
>>6002164
anon#108
>>
>>6002166
not discord you retard, your e-hentai username
>>
File: Screenshot 2020-11-13.jpg (10 KB, 262x109)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>6002167
I don't know who's the one who is spending too much time on discord here
>>
>>6002170
In all fairness I'm retarded too.

Check your mooglemail.
>>
>>6002119
I'm not talking about uploading to Exhentai, I'm talking about in general. Why aren't more people leaking Fakku rips? They don't have censorship and shitty resolution.
>>
>>6002161
change ip
>>
>>6002154
That's so pathetic. I'm pretty sure he uploaded it and removed it so that he could cry about harassment because he knew people would turn his ass on fire since people haven't forgotten all of the fucked up shit he's done in the past (and still does).
>>
In a way I'm thankful for the FAKKU menace, it convinced me to store stuff on my computer
>>
>>6002196
same although i only started a while ago, I set up my home server with lanraragi and steadily growing my collection of stuff i actually like not just everything i can fit on there.
>>
I used to use chrome extension or tampermonkey script for read exhentai manga. It had a green interface and function for preload image and personal reading screen. Can someone say its name or share a link ?
>>
File: yBVq3G4.png (7 KB, 726x128)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>6002184
What do you mean? We already have monthly rips.
>>
>>6002253
Read >>6001874
>>
File: sad.png (437 KB, 1162x716)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>6002196
I used to store everything, had terabites of fakku stuff or stuff that eventually became fakku licensed... and then I lost it all when my 2 hard drives died, then I grinded my way to credits to download just everything from the artists I like, but then again my hard drive died and now have no credits and no more big arena bonuses to claim nor gear to grind because I sold everything to buy credits the 2nd time.

I think making shortcuts of each manga I download to use as a personal preview/reminder to read later on puts a lot of work into the hard drive, pretty sure that's the reason why my hard drives keep dying since I can hear them work like a train whenever I open my hentai manga folder, but there was nothing I could do about it, I'm too used to organize my stuff that way.
I tried apps with bookmarks like Honeyview but even the devs realize this is a problem and cap the limit of bookmarks to 500 max
>>
>>6002271
lesson being, if you are not rich credits wise to buy GP and re-download stuff when your hdd dies, storing stuff will always be worse than doing that private cloud server thing people with good internet do. It's cheapter and more secure
>>
>>6001356
In the day that passed after I wrote this it climbed up to 700 galleries. Lordy, I'm gonna be beatin my dick to doujins till I'm 70
>>
>>6002289
I learned to be more selective with what I include in the queue.

With the result that I'm usually done after reading two or three, instead of 10-15 as before. Well, at least it saves some time!
>>
>>6002289
out of curiosity how many doujins or pages do you guys read on average per fap?
>>
>>6002367
I'm gonna guess 10-15 average sized books. I usually shoot for 2 hour faps and nearly everytime I will be sidetracked by some shit on pixiv, or sankaku or whatever for a good portion of that time
>>
Lanraragi doesn't read folders with tag files, fuck this shit, why is it recommended?
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1663140/e65a774a7f/
Is there any other blowjob-focused or blowjob-only work you guys can recommend? I know of works done by Fue already.
>>
>>6002498
anything by Ponccochan
>>
What's up with exhentai, suddenly can't get in on mobile or computer, e-hentai works just fine
>>
>>6002644
Nvm got it working again
>>
>>6002253
Sauce please?
>>
What other artists are obsessed with background art the same way that rustle was?
I remember reading one earlier this year that had some hyper detailed train in the background and I forget who did it.
>>
>>6002271
put some SSDs to buffer your workloads from HHDs or switch entirely to SSD age if you have enough dough for that
>>
Anyone with Oppaitime access? Is Ayakase Chiyoko - The Reason I Shoplifted already uploaded there? If not I'm gonna buy it.
>>
>>6002861
No, go for it
>>
File: 1526048479487.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>6002865
Done, my upload is shit so its going to take a while.
>>
>>6002870
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rddugnaoaqm6t69/Ayakase_Chiyoko_The_Reason_I_Shoplifted_x3200_FAKKU.zip/file
>>
>>6002891
Thanks mate
>>
File: x.png (5 KB, 839x80)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>6002847
>put some SSDs to buffer your workloads from HHDs

I'm not following, I do have an SSD, you mean I should make a folder on the SSD and put all the shortcuts there and that would ease the workloads from the other hard drives?

>or switch entirely to SSD age if you have enough dough for that

I wish I could, I can't even afford credits to download all my favorites from ehentai that I lost when I burned my previous 2 hard drives, let alone a 4tb SSD. I barely was able to get this little thing
>>
>>6002920
>bricked 2 hdds
I bet your pc or home has shit electricity.
>>
>>6002922
>2

more like 4 in the last year and a half, I stopped counting the ones I had before.. one I did broke with static in my hand though.
And I have a PSU so shortages or electricity shouldn't affect them. Its all because of the shortcuts I make, I can listen them grind whenever I browse my hentai folders on each hdd

idk what am I gonna do when the 2 I have break next, Im broke credits wise and with covid I dont have enough income ti justify buying more hdds yearly
>>
>>6002925
You should convert your credit into GP to download archive, I can give you some hath to buy GP if you want, drop your panda username.
>>
Anyone even have Oppaitime invites? I have about 4000+ torrents in my seedbox that I had to re-make on Nyaa because of old corrupted files/2600+ was on old Nyaa before that shutted down so those were gone. And no, these aren't translated scans as I don't speak Jap.
>>
>>6002927
I learned that 2 years ago after I wasted millions of credits over the years since 2011 from the galleries I uploaded, and even then they still don't last me long enough due to this hdd burning problem of mine.

panda: EternalBankay, but you will be just delaying the inevitable unless I find a way to fix this for good.

You guys promise a 4TB ssd absolutely won't break? If I get confirmation from people in the same predicament or close to mine I might just sell my ps4 and buy one
>>
lmao that username. thanks for the 90 hat bro, will sell them right away and download as many of my old favs as I can
>>
File: 134596114331132.jpg (69 KB, 490x560)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>6002942
Its my alt account, created in honor of Maximum Joe because that dude keep shitting up the thread on /a/.
>>
>>6002949
yeah I know the reference
>>
>>6002940
>You guys promise a 4TB ssd absolutely won't break?
It will still break if you treat it badly. It won't break for the same reasons as an HDD though (which mostly dies from physical shock or overheating) so maybe you'll be fine anyway.
>>
>>6002934
You can get one invite if you know the admin(spaghetti). The tracker is pretty much dead and only kept alive with donations from regular users.
>>
>make an account on nyaa.si
>tells you to use your home IP so that they can track you and fuck you in the ass when they feel like it

It's making sense now. Daiz and Jewcob vouched for nyaa.si and attacked nyaa.pantsu. It's all beginning to make sense now.
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1777071/a1e274d3d1/
it's finally here
>>
File: 1604950179219.jpg (548 KB, 1400x1065)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
Need help. Lost all my saved titles from eh viewer. Trying to remember the name of the loli artist famous for his details especially with desks.
>>
watching over pandaforever and making sure it doesn't stop due to a name being too long sure is annoying
wish there was an option to skip over those galleries and have them be written to a separate file
>>
>>6003108
It literally caps the filename to whatever you want it to cap at.
>>
>>6003126
Come to think of it, I'm a total retard. I can even change it to just galleryid which satisfies me anyway (and saves me from thinking of how much naming space will I have on any possible future machine I'll be viewing the archives on)
>>
Is exhentai down for anyone else?
>>
>>6003108
are you on windows?
>>6003147
no
>>
>>6003149
I have 2 machines both windows and mint, downloading on linux though
>>6003147
It's on your side
>>
>>6003150
>>6003149
It was working just a minute ago, then I just get a blank page when I tried to go somewhere else. Meanwhile e-hentai works normally.
>>
>>6003151
Blank page is the new sadpanda. Your cookie expired most likely.
>>
>>6003157
Gotcha, thank you very much.
>>
Who's the fuckface who keeps uploading galeries with 6-12 images for a random character and how can we break his teeth because that's fucking worthless spam however you frame it
>>
>>6003163
eh just filter languages and everything but doujin/manga and 4 star rated to take out the trash.
>>
>>6003182
>the containment site is gone
uh oh
>>
>>6003182
Yeah! No thanks for running it for five years, and much anger and hatred for not wanting to waste more of his spare time on this shithole full of ungrateful retards. You tell him!
>>
>>6003185
Wheres is the donation truly going you fucking rat
TELL US WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE DONATIONS?!
>>
>>6003138
I cap the gallery name to 200, filename to 10 and have the gallery id at the bottom
>>
>>6003185
He took thousands of dollars from people people via extortion because he kept closing the site and demanding donations. He promised to them that he'd keep the site up if he received donations.

He's now running away with that money.

This is an asshole move.
>>
Is there a current app to view sadpanda on iOS?
Specifically iPad OS14.
I seen EX-Viewer but it just says "download onto iOS" with no link or releases etc.
>>
>>6003185
imagine sucking toes this hard for a furry
>>
>>6003371
This furry did something beneficial to the piracy community for five years unlike you
>>
>>6003431
give back the donations, faggot
>>
Has anyone here dealt with BOOTH before?
>>
File: exadrive.png (224 KB, 1744x649)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>5999904
Now
>>
>>6003182
how are we supposed to download anything if the site can't stay up for 1 minute
>>
>>6001716
>boatmail
You'll be lucky to get it at all, and if you do it'll be damaged.
>>
>>6003228
>retards get scammed out of their money
>and they never learn
I've never paid for my internet pie ratting activites, and never will.
>>
I don't want to sound like a /r/equesting asshole, but if there is someone with enough hath that wouldn't mind sparing some so that I could get a higher image limit, and/or original size image viewing, I would be forever grateful.

Username: Starco5236
>>
>>6003476
not like you even donated a single cent
>>
>>6003546
Original size image viewing is useless, read carefully on what that perk does
>>
man, its been weeks and I still don't have access to ex. I just want to find and get raws dammit
>>
File: Source Nexus.png (6 KB, 853x53)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>6003565
Am I wrong in thinking that when viewing images in e(x)hentai, it will give the full size OG image? If this is the case, I can simply abuse this in combination with that webcomic reader script + an image downloader to get the full size images while using only +1 towards image limit per image, as opposed to an archive downloader which costs like +50 to the image limit per image.
>>
>>6003568
You can already view full size by clicking the link at the bottom, the perk just avoids having to click it but a user script can do the exact same thing for free.

Pretty sure it still costs GP if you view the full-size image with the perk.
>>
>>6003568
That perk will simply stream the original resolution to you from the browser. It's a very useless perk.
>>
>>6003564
Yeah, cuz I'm not retarded LOL, now give them back you worthless fuck.
>>
>>6003573
>>6003575
Thanks for the heads up, anons.
>>
>>6003566
You're probably doing it wrong somehow. Are you sure you're clearing the right cookies?
>>
>>6003566
It means you're not on the whitelist
>>
>>6003583
already cleared the right cookies checked almost every week
>>6003587
thank you captain obvious
>>
>>6003568
i think you get this by buying any perk or having a uid < 3000000 no?
>>
>>6003640
nvm up to 2400x
>>
>>6002920
what i mean is using SSD as an cache for your HDD so your OS would buffer all reads from your HHD and delay all writes to your HHD by using SSD as an middle storage solution
but you are using Windows so it may not be easy to set up like it is under linux

also you could setup a RAID (with SSD as an cache, too!) so death of one HDD won't fuck up your data
>>
>>6003663
How did you set it up on Linux? I tried bcache but while it helped at first now it's as slow as it was without. Do I need to clear the cache regularly?
>>
>>6003566
The woe of newfag. You should try creating an account with SEA ip, it might get whitelisted fast.
>>
>>6003566
if it takes weeks make a new account, possibly on VPN ip in a different country.
>>
>>6003589
>thank you captain obvious
Your autistic retarded ass didn't know that otherwise you would've never spammed "still can't access exhentai" every hour
>>
>>6003679
my setup uses LVM and lvmcache
i remember using bcache and others but BTRFS filesystem didn't like them much
>>
>>6003734
I'll try that next time I clean up my partitions then
>>
anyone have a few mil credits to lend me until I complete my next few bounties? I am this close to having my loadout done and I thought the chinaman would wait or just not sell his stuff but he's done waiting for me and I don't know but people are buying his items, I thought people who needed those items are full geared already...

or if anyone could buy the items and reserve them for me, I'm willing to pay 10% interest for the favour or even 15%. I already have 2 bounties reserved for me. Either way just contact me on EH, username: forthelolzzz
>>
>>6003568
Or you could torrent which costs nothing per page
>>
>>6003185
>not knowing Bui
based retard
>>
What's the easiest and fastest way to save comments from every opened tab and save it with the gallery's name
>>
>>6003999
Checked. You'll probably have to write your own script
>>
>>6003999
Ctrl-S
>>
>>6004018
Make one.
>>
>>6004066
Done. You can have it for $25
>>
>>6004082
I've uploaded stuff worth $1000. Don't be a bigger leech than you already are.
>>
>>6003999
what do you mean by comments?
>>
>>6004100
Learn to code faggot
>>
>>6004168
No wonder there are less and less uploads on exhentai, I'm sure it has nothing to do with your toxicity.
>>
>>6004183
I literally uploaded 4 galleries this week. Kill yourself.
>>
>>6004112
page orders with artist/group names, page orders with different sets and so on.
>>
>>6004184
>bragging and being proud for uploading twitter pics
OH NONONONONOO
>>
>>6004194
>Wahhh you're killing the site, nobody uploads anymore!
>I can't believe anybody would be proud to upload oh no hahahahah
Choose one, fuck off either way. And I spent my own damn money for those doujins
>>
>>6004205
You didnt do shit kek
>>
>>6004226
t. shitposting poser
>>
>>6004230
Idgaf what you believe because you're glowing
>>
>>6003916
>still playing the game
Why?
>>
>>6004250
Cope
>>
>>6004252
playing it brings me back to my childhood when I used to be a little lad and I used to play pokemon while being happy with friends and family around me
same reason I enjoy bad and cheap homemade pasta, anything to get a glimpse at those old happy times
>>
>>6004261
trying too hard reddjtor
>>
>>6004300
Well I have around 1.9mil credits, how much do you need?
>>
>>6003999
You could ask on /cumg/ at /g/ for tech/script related stuff.
>>
You guys know the drill by now
>>
File: therealontakahashi.png (459 KB, 1152x1408)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>6004427
Rip
>>
>>6004433
How will the dmca for this series work? Since this is the first case where the dj is derived works of a series done by author himself...
>>
>>6004418
around 5mil probably 8mil if I take energy drinks/cells into consideration but thanks I appreciate the gesture regardless
>>
>>6004433
Doesn't look jewish enough. Can someone shoop a Yamaka on it?
>>
>>6004436
Just like any other DMCA, the works now gets owned by irodori.
>>
>>6004499
so regular takedown even when it is parody works?
>>
>>6004507
Yes, and the hentai version of this comes out first then the non-h version
>>
>>6004499
DMCA is so fucked. Time to archive all the works quickly.
>>
>>6004511
4 non-h version has been dmca'd:
5.5 eng tl and raw
7.5 eng tl and raw
>>
>>6004535
it still up on dex if you haven't done the archiving
>>
>>6004564
nah I already dl every single ane naru mono galleries, all 41 of them including dupes with different TL and raws
>>
>oppaitime torrent dump
>incomple ntr works
Suffering
>>
>>6000210
doesnt work for me aswell
>>
>>6004621
suffering because youre a cheap jew who can't buy and upload it
>>
File: EU3hkG9WsAAsfuR.jpg (80 KB, 1004x982)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
for anybody who gets a blank page on sadpanda
just delete the site cookies it should work
>>
File: 1601222734220.png (247 KB, 500x485)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>6004669
You got me bro.
>>
>>5998908
Today at 11/16/2020 morning block, I got an all white screen when heading to ex. I was on their yesterday no issues, is it a client side thing or a server side thing ?
>>
>>6004721
It's you
>>
A bunch of Piririnegi stuff got taken down, for anyone that didn't already know.
>>
So why hasn't anyone murdered Takahashit by now? Weren't there plans of that earlier in the year when he started pulling this shit? How many more popular artists will it take before something is done about him?
>>
Speaking of jewish tricks, will x/gallery-resurrect ever be updated to work with the copyright takedown page?
>>
Give me a rundown on this fakku/idori/takahashi shit. I mostly download image sets so I don't know about the shit they take down
>>
>>6004911
piririnegi galleries that get taken down:
https://exhentai.org/g/1697455/7586eb55e4/
https://exhentai.org/g/1701489/59e59e5f75/
https://exhentai.org/g/1559100/4bd4e50fed/
https://exhentai.org/g/1560387/5b078ecbd6/
https://exhentai.org/g/1479846/c7bdc91bca/
https://exhentai.org/g/1261111/baa740f3fa/
https://exhentai.org/g/1211128/e85eadd073/
https://exhentai.org/g/872299/6993455b94/
https://exhentai.org/g/859887/867d571126/
https://exhentai.org/g/744933/ac6f1b491e/
https://exhentai.org/g/658120/1888a37cfa/
https://exhentai.org/g/668933/69d34479fb/
https://exhentai.org/g/539766/eadc05197e/
https://exhentai.org/g/327553/77e331089c/
https://exhentai.org/g/294162/29809a3fb8/
https://exhentai.org/g/294101/1818eae8a6/
https://exhentai.org/g/294100/020ea817bb/
>>
>>6004895
We need to create gofundme first in order to hire hitman.
>>
>>6004911
On Takahashi is a faggot who makes contracts with artists and then DMCAs everything they do on the panda, regardless of whether he has made it available himself or not. He's been doing it for months and he's been called out for it multiple times, including some time when people found out that he works with translation groups, but he lied his way through an interview about it and nothing happened afterwards.
Jewcob is nothing compared to how much harm he's doing.
>>
File: 1521099340269.png (1.67 MB, 1216x1134)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>6004937
Well jewcob is holding hostages of several ntr tank and refused to release them (boku no yayoi san, ntr2 etc because his customer base is vanillafag).
>>
>>6004926
few of the gallery is a really old works of piririnegi which that cuck wont even release
>>
if anyone could send me ANYTHING for hentaiverse Id greatly apppreciate it. Stuck on lvl 30 arena challenge cuz apparently im not supposed to use my credits to buy stuff

username: muddaboolshit
>>
>>6004977
Isnt the equipment has level shit or something? I dont know how people start this game now since high level players cant donate stuffs to plebs anymore.
>>
Anyone got some recommendations for some doujins that are a bit more cute than lewd? Like, still have lewd, but aren't just straight up smut?

sorta like https://exhentai.org/g/1079366/5b036b1f0a/
Or other stuff by the artist shirokumaya.
>>
>>6004942
They literally announced an NTR book a few days ago, and unlike Irodori they don't care about scanlations/raws.
>>
File: Untitled.png (190 KB, 1920x1080)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>6004525
>>6004535
I got you. I also have the physical copies because they're nice, but I'd really have to give it thought to break them down and scan them again.

I stopped translating the manga for it because I'm kind of bored with the series and Pochi had a tweet calling out scanners, but I still have everything.
>>
>>6004967
What
>>
What the best tool to mass download originals from sadpanda? One that also let's me filter out shit I don't want? For example, I only want to download raws and english translations of doujinshis from a single artist.
>>
>>6005198
>let's me
>let us me
How many galleries are we talking? Try looking on github
>>
>>6005198
i think you'll have to write something yourself to scrape links based on filters.
Mayriad's EH Master Script lets you download every archive on a page and i believe it will go through all pages (correct me if im wrong) but you'll need a lot of space and a lot of GP if you run h@h its a bit cheaper. I don't know how reliable that is but you could filter shit you dont want at least.
>>
Does anyone know what countries have blocked content? I switched to a swiss vpn because i was hitting image limits and https://exhentai.org/g/1545702/1f99fa4802 was suddenly removed, weirdly enough only that one too.
>>
sup bros, im new to /h/ and this thread and im watching some post about people that can't access sad panda, some years ago i made some accounts for some guys in a spanish image board that had access to sad panda since the beginning, i will try creating some more acc to see if it still works and also a discord account to give them, reply to this post if u can't access sad panda
>>
Is there a limit on how many favorites you can have?
>>
What is this >low quality spam for? What a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>6005333
farming gp probably
>>
>>6005333
Don't mind the guy, he's probably sick
>>
>>6005351
>>6005333
Why do you care, you're getting free shit that you never paid for, leech

>>6005350
You don't get much gp for low res stuff
>>
>>6005353
It's okay cgc, i know it is hard to get those galleries and people don't really have gratitude. you have my support!!
>>
>>6005355
But you didn't answer my question, leech

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT STUFF YOU'RE GETTING FOR FREE
>>
>>6005356
I don't really care. i don't watch your galleries anyway, go nuts with your upload.
>>
>>6005365
Why do you thinks I'm cgc
>>
>>6005366
you are the one who always sperging on /spg/ about this kind of stuffs when cgc gets criticized, im sorry if i get your identity wrong, anything else i can answer? should i get my social security number?
>>
>>6005369
Sperging about what? Also no one's criticized out lord and savior cgc
>>
Here is the link and name for all piririnegi that got dmca'd
https://pastebin.com/84FNwPzn
>>
>>6005415
Why not put it in a torrent
>>
>>6005417
the link or files?
>>
>>6005420
The DMCA'd stuff

Was that you who posted this >>6000528?
>>
>>6005423
nah that aint me. I only post list for piririneg since is one of my fav artist growing up and this dmca make it pretty much personal. though i already know guy will get to irodori since they follow each other on twitter for a while now.
>>
>>6004427
START SAVING FELLAS
>>
>>6002925
>>6002970
>>6003663
well the cautionary tale became reality once again. I didnt even have time to save the really hard to find stuff like kuronomiki's or others into a flash drive.
I think this is the end for me, no credits, no gp, hdds breaks in the middle of nnn. Maybe it is time to let it all go, enough pixel hoarding... enough begging for credits just to have hhds broken again and again just to have to beg whales for more credits every year. Im done with all this. What have it gotten me so far? absolutely nothing, I dont even read 99 percent of all I download, most of it was still in winrar files. Just... why bother. Wish you wall good luck
>>
>>6005505
Your psu is busted I'm sure of it. There is no way modern hdd is failing as often as that. Its either magnetic or electric surge, I suspect the later.
>>
>>6005518
I have an UPS
>>
>>6005505
I concur with >>6005518, I've never actually had a drive fail on me so far. Something is wonky with your setup or environment. Regardless, you shouldn't give up. You just need to have backup drives, whose only purpose is for backing up to periodically. Preferable at least 2 copies. That way you can at least minimize the wear and time your drive spends running, just have to get it going maybe once a week to sync.
>>
you incels coom to child porn stfu
>>
>>6005521
Its the psu not ups which I suspect is busted. Your internal power is fucked up go buy a seasonic or superflower one.
>>
>>6005505
Your power supply is blowing your components up. Some weird shit is going on with the rail connected to your drives.
>>
>>6005522
>>6005527

but I have an UPS, an energy shortage never affected me once in the last 2 or 3 years, and I have one of those things that stabilizes the electricity income too. I have had 2 different setups these last 4 years, make it 3 setups if we count my sister's laptop which I also bricked it's hdd (if you see the picture I uploaded before, the tiny hdd its from her notebook that again, it happened to die when I get her laptop for a week to do my usual shenanigans on while mine was on warranty leave)

I tried everything and my only solution is getting yearly hard drives and begging for credits. I could maybe get a new PSU and get a 1tb SDD like some anons said to store all the porn and shortcuts in there, but I dont have the credits to download my stash again nor the face to ask for more, and my last galleries gave me... let me check
>>
>>6005535
Even when your electricity is stable (with stabilizer+ups) if your psu is busted it doesnt matter, your component will get fried.
>>
>>6005535
whatever that translates to gp. Lasted me nothing with my data hoarding problem

>>6005530
idk bro Im just so tired of all this, starting over again and again, people told me it wouldnt happen again if I had a ups and the electricity thing I bought, and yet here I am, and thats not even the main issue, I sold my ps4 to get a 1tb ssd and I can get a new psu too if I get one on sale rn but what do I do about the gp? I dont know anybody to help me on that and god knows no one here will help a random, honestly this might be a blessing in disguise to retire from the panda
>>
>>6005542
if anyone wants my HV gear let me know here, I only have 1 legendary helmet and a legendary soulfused ethereal katana high level that I didnt sell for credits that I kept just in case I decided to get back into the game in the future. Giving it away tomorrow when I wake up just dm me on the forums username eternalbankay
>>
>>6005542
You got trolled very badly. A ssd for hoarding is a bad idea, you can get a hdd at a larger size for the same price.

I think your PSU is fucked and it sounds like you bought an UPS that doesn't work with modern PSU that uses active RC.
>>
>>6005542
I'm sure it sucks starting from scratch again, but it's worth it to have your own collection saved. You'll get the GP with time, can always use torrents too. You just need to isolate and fix whatever is fucking with your shit first.
>>
File: 1424736298946.png (193 KB, 551x437)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>6005077
There is a reason why kairakuten or any wani stuff is auto-purged from panda. The difference between jewcob and ont is the later keep acquiring new artist and thus expanding the purge list.

Over the year people seems to forget the wani purge fiasco, the first apocalypse of panda.
>>
Since yesterday I've been unable to access sadpanda
It just reads
>Firstly, Log into the E-Hentai Forums
>After successful login, REFRESH this page.
>If you're lucky,you can get into ExHentai.
>Clear cookie may help you solve some problems
on a white screen

I've done what it says, yet nothing happened
Can anyone help me understand what the problem is?
>>
>>6005645
WHERE does it say that? It doesn't say that on exhentai for sure. What are you even doing.
>>
File: ex .png (25 KB, 1600x792)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>6005651
I'd actually like it to be as you said, but that's what is happening to me
>>
>>6005665
ye thats the standard way to access ex. did u clear ur cookies b4 logging in? Actually i just realized that for me If u get the sadpanda on ur webpage u missed the chance to log onto eh and subsequently ex. So basically u have to close your entire browser not just the tab, reopen and log into eh then ex
>>
>>6005665
You are using some kind of retarded plugin/addon.
>>
>>6005665
Have you tried manually editing your cookies? i did that sometimes
>>
>>6005665
Why do you have ABP and ubo
>>
>>6005671
Which one would you suggest?

>>6005678
I must have downloaded them at different times

>>6005669
>>6005675
I tried that, I even went to the point of disinstalling firefox as a whole (I only used it as my porn browser anyway) and reinstalling it
>>
>>6005682
Remove your shitty addons, clear cookies, login to the forum, try exhentai
If that fails you probably gotta wait
>>
>>6005682
>Which one would you suggest?
None, addon like ezpanda or whatever is fucking up your exhentai access, the blank page should be white screen only.
>>
>>6005684
>>6005693
Ok, thanks
Now it is indeed just a white screen
Guess I'll wait till tomorrow and see if it gets better
>>
How can h***mi mirror original files from all galleries while nhentai cannot?
>>
>>6005565
What I can't stand is that sense of vandalism. As far as I'm aware there's no central library or repository for hentai magazines / tankoubons, much less doujinshi which are individually produced. If you DMCA stuff, it's eventually going to disappear entirely unless you manage to find the time to diligently hunt through Japan for physical copies like you're some kind of Renaissance writer searching through dusty monasteries for ancient manuscripts.
>>
How I gain more Mod Power?
I want to tag shit
>>
>>6005151
What recommendations of doujins do you guys have on getting physically? Looking to expanding my collection
>>
>>6006175
raita
>>
>>6006119
your e-h home page literally explains it
>>
Hmm I'm pissed off and want to write some of the things that Takahashi has done so far.

What are some things you guys would include? I'm aware of the scandal, the site lockdown, the 6 months delay between each release on Fakku, the Enshodo coup, the tweet raid that he had organized where he claimed that "piracy advocates are harassing artists" and his constant obsession with monitoring 4chan.
>>
>>6005565
>kairakuten or any wani stuff is auto-purged from panda
But it's the complete opposite. All Wani stuff is manually removed by Wani. You can go back 1½ years and find mags not even expunged:
https://exhentai.org/g/1404465/90bdfe32dc/

>The difference between jewcob and ont is the later keep acquiring new artist and thus expanding the purge list.
That's like the one thing that's not different. Fakku adds on just as many artists if not more through mags from other publishers, like Bavel and Aoha. None of that is removed, nor any of their doujin artists.
>>
File: 009__.jpg (1.83 MB, 2070x3000)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
why the fuck am I suddenly getting just blank white screen on exhentai?
>>
>>6006367
you got logged out
>>
Well that's a shame, the biggest source for Fakku doujinshis is gone now. Cunt leechers who lied about donating money ruined it for everyone.
>>
File: EPSON035.jpg (566 KB, 1280x1839)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>6006405
why am I not getting the panda then?
tho checking e-hentai, apparently I did get logged out
I gotta fuck with cookies now don't I, fuck
>>
>>6006419
Oh no you have to put effort to get free shit :(
>>
Perfectly timed new thread:
>>6006426
>>6006426
>>6006426
>>
>>6006419
>why am I not getting the panda then?
the panda left over a year ago, did you live under a rock

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.