[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 049_048.jpg (196 KB, 1280x960)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Previous >>6218297
>>
File: 002.jpg (637 KB, 1200x1745)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
Digging for some hidden gem, I found this sweet story. Although I would like to know the content of the conversation on the final page.
https://exhentai.org/g/943247/e0a040c452/
>>
>>6236942
Did his dick heal her? Shame that it's not translated.
>>
>>6236880
Sometimes I wish Haruharutei did one where the son accidentally impregnates his mom immediately and then they also get closer as they deal with the situation. It'd also allow more time for a second pregnancy.
>>
File: Kuroageha No Uta.jpg (398 KB, 1000x1391)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
NBR can be good sometimes. Especially when the mother is a monster/magical being.
>>
File: Lyrical Beast.jpg (301 KB, 900x1271)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>6237157
>>
>>6237157
>NBR
Isn't she literally the reincarnation of his real mother?
>>
>>6237157
>Especially when the mother is a monster/magical being.
that's when I'm perfectly fine with NBR
like ane naru mono
>>
>>6237163
That was left unanswered. Imo she is a mixture of his mother and the butterfly spirit. They both love him and they somehow merged.
>>
>>6237157
>only when the mother is a monster/magical being.
FTFY
>>
>>6237040
Last page says:
"Secrets are a woman's privilege"
"Just wait for me to recover"
"That place will be tighter"

You can use the google translate app to scan pages.
>>
Any stories where father and son share the mom like bros?
>>
>>6237236
>"Secrets are a woman's privilege"
what does this mean in this story?
>>6237241
https://exhentai.org/g/1910257/17f23a24b2/
>>
>>6237241
Here's one with a little rivalry from the son.
https://e-hentai.org/g/182975/2f69ccb4c5/
>>
>>6237249
Previous page said:
"I want to do this occasionally, what about you mom?"

"Hehe~ Secrets are a privilege unique to women"
"One more thing, please don't get me wrong"
"Just wait for me to recover"
"That place will be tighter"
>>
File: 02.jpg (980 KB, 1000x1399)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>6237157
>Especially when the mother is a monster/magical being.

God if I got isekai'd or could have a fantasy world mom or some shit, it would definitely be a maternal/motherly elf. Just like pic related I would like the same thing to happen to me.

>also dont read pic related its NTR and he doesn't get to fuck her.
>>
File: 04 (1).jpg (759 KB, 1000x1399)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>6237366
>>
File: 05.jpg (847 KB, 1000x1399)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>6237367
>>
File: 015.jpg (79 KB, 666x405)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>6237366
fuck off
>>
>>6237366
>>6237367
>>6237368
>it would definitely be a maternal/motherly elf
Big-titted elves are peak fantasy, but since the males are usually pathetic I had never though about them as mothers. You're putting some interesting thoughts in my head.

Oh man. I'm into some types of NTR but this is going to be bad, isn't it?
>[Himeya (Abe Inori)] Elf no Okaa-san ~Giri no Musuko no Me no Mae de Orc ni Okasarete~ [English] {doujins.com} [Digital]
What the hell.
>>
File: 10.jpg (734 KB, 1280x1855)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
I'm the mom who keeps saying she wont post any more, but I thought this might be of interest to some of you. I don't hide my 4chan browsing, and these threads are usually open in a window. I took a bath and just came back to my PC, only to find this thread minimized and the previous one closed entirely. No one's home but me and my son, interpret this however you like.
>>
>>6237452
Cool
>>
>>6237452
You should talk to him about it
>>
>>6237452
You may have awoken something in him
>>
>>6237452
Post hand and timestamp
>>
>>6237452
hot
>>6237392
>I had never though about them as mothers.
https://exhentai.org/g/1787276/8071f2c163/
>>
File: 25534.jpg (61 KB, 900x900)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>6237469
He told me he didn't go into my room or touch my computer. I'm letting it go, I don't think nagging him about it will leave a good impression if he already doesn't want to talk.
>>6237470
I don't want to say I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, but it's fun to think about.
>>6237471
>"Your nails are short and unpainted, probably a man, post boobs"
>"Your boobs are small, might be a man, post pussy"
>"You've been banned for off-topic pictures"
I'll pass for now.
>>
>>6237486
Leave nhentai open next time
>>
>>6237452
Couple of questions, feel free to answer or skip as you like.
What's your family situation like? Do you have no husband?
Is your relationship with your son abnormal in any way?
How come you're willing to commit incest? Most people probably live their entire lives without ever considering fucking a relative this close.
How about the rest of your family? Do you have no parents or siblings, or maybe even really close friends? Having sex with your son could easily sabotage your entire social circle if it came out.
How attractive would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10? Same for your son.
How far would you be willing to go? Just sex or is romance and love an option as well?
Will we ever get any sort of proof that you're not just roleplaying?
>>
File: 0004_AP3C_011.png (652 KB, 800x600)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>6237366
>>6237392
>>6237475
Reminded me of this game again.
https://exhentai.org/g/1224085/e7ce78cee0/
https://vndb.org/v22814

Basically MC mom died in a car crash, she got reincarnated as a dark elf in another world and defeated the evil in that world and wished to return home to her son as a reward.

Read the exhentai comments for a summary of the whole game, lots of good scenes like taking your mom on a date to her graveyard and fucking her in front of your dads grave. Also she uses alot of magic to do some pretty interesting stuff, like create a clone of herself and you have a threesome with her and her clone.
>Also you take you mom's virginity in this since she reincarnated as a virgin dark elf.
>>
File: 5.jpg (244 KB, 1280x906)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>6237492
There's a thought.
>>6237502
>What's your family situation like? Do you have no husband?
It's just us at home, my parents and brother live within short reach. Nothing to say about his father.
>Is your relationship with your son abnormal in any way?
I don't think our relationship is particularly abnormal, but maybe I don't know what normal is. I can tell you I'm more relaxed about most things than my parents were.
>How come you're willing to commit incest?
I wouldn't phrase it like that, but I'll try to explain anyway. The short answer is I was exposed to hentai, and then I discovered the incest stuff, and I thought it was a fun topic to explore. Something you don't see or hear about every day. Eventually I had to come to terms with the nagging guilt that came from being a mom who enjoys stories about moms and sons fucking, but I got over it easily enough. To make it clear, this is less about some burning desire to do it with my son, and more just a fascination with the topic and these threads.
>How about the rest of your family?
I already mentioned my parents and brother, I have one more brother and a sister elsewhere, one living grandmother, that's essentially everyone. If anything should happen with my son, we simply won't tell them.
>How attractive would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10? Same for your son.
I feel like I would be a bad mom if I didn't give him a 10, he's very handsome but I'm biased. I'm sure I'm someone's 10 but I feel like a 5 most of the time.
>How far would you be willing to go? Just sex or is romance and love an option as well?
I've stated in past threads that if he wanted sex, he would have to put in some effort, but not too much. Any kind of serious romance would take drastically more effort.
>Will we ever get any sort of proof that you're not just roleplaying?
I wont say never ever, but I'm not making a habit out of posting pictures of myself to 4chan.
>>
>>6237157
What's NBR?
>>
>>6237587
Not Blood-Related
>>
>>6237617
AKA inseki
>>
>>6237578
Cool. Keep us updated. I've ruined myself as I can only cum to 2d women now but I find this story very interesting regardless
>>
>>6237578
You seem level-headed enough that it actually makes me root for some momcest to happen because it feels like it could work out. I know you wrote that you aren't actually bent on fucking your son but I still wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>6237578
>Any kind of serious romance would take drastically more effort.
This fragment is interesting. Could you elaborate on what this "effort" would involve?
>>
>>6237250
God this entire thing is so good. I just wish there was more stuff like this. I really love momcest impregnation and romance only between the mother and son, but I also fucking love it when the father and son share the mom.
>>
>>6237578
lemoncake is kino
>>
>>6237452
I interpret this as a larp, and a shitty one at that
>>
File: Mayonaka No Haha 1.jpg (438 KB, 990x1419)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>6237769
https://hentai2read.com/cheat_be_Cheated_family_plan/
>>6237212
Nbr can be good in its own way. I really like how the mother reacts to being called "mom" for the first time. Pic related (1/3)
>>
File: Mayonaka No Haha 2.jpg (536 KB, 986x1419)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>6237831
(2/3)
>>
File: Mayonaka No Haha 3.jpg (536 KB, 986x1419)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>6237832
(3/3)
>>
anyone know that doujin where the son goes to a mixing party only to find his mother being one of the guests pretending to be a younger woman and they both end up fucking?
>>
>>6237831
>Nbr can be good
This.
https://nhentai.net/g/314348/
>>
File: puke.jpg (111 KB, 600x597)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>nbr
>>
>>6237831
>Nbr can be good in its own way.
No. It’s either good because the mother is a monster/magical being, or it’s shit
>>
>>6237855
>>6237853
>>6237850
>>6237831
>Nbr can be good in its own way
Blood related mother can do anything NBR mother can, but NBR can't do everything BR mother can. For example
>I really like how the mother reacts to being called "mom" for the first time.
Could be done via estranged mother, for example if she gave her son up for adoption. Everything can be done well to an extent, but blood related mother will always be superior, especially if you actually want momcest.
>>
>>6237241
https://exhentai.org/g/1424411/0c2e135fb9/
>>
>>6237534
Description is just great. I'm tempted to play this with one of those automatic translators. Also
>dark elf
>pink nipples
Truly wonderful.
>>
>>6237578
I'm always extremely skeptical when reading things such as personal accounts here. Even if they're not outright lies, they're extremely prone to embellishment.

But this sentence really gets me, fictional or otherwise:
>I've stated in past threads that if he wanted sex, he would have to put in some effort, but not too much.
>not too much
It's like it really comes from someone who has given it some thought and can't deny the fact that they, too, want it and might actually go ahead with it, not just in their fantasies.

I've only started posting in these threads relatively recently, so I was not aware of this lady. I don't really have the time to dig up older threads to reassemble what is likely a fake story, but feel free to keep posting.

>To make it clear, this is less about some burning desire to do it with my son, and more just a fascination with the topic and these threads.
I see what you mean, although I'm too far gone regarding momcest and it's not a matter of fascination anymore, but hopeless delight over the concept. But I'm the type of person who needs some intellectual analysis to fully enjoy what they love, so I'm always looking forward to discussions here.
I do have other interests where I'm still at the "fascination" stage, so that's why I get what you're saying.
>>
File: 1622438647922.jpg (685 KB, 1280x1887)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>6237849
here:
[Otochichi] Hatsu Goukon wa Mama Naranai! | My First Mixer Was a Real Motherfucker! (Mama Naranai Onna-tachi) [English] [Wazawahi]
https://nhentai.net/g/209311/
>>
Imagine how it must feel to cum inside your mom and impregnate her while she hugs you tightly and caresses your back.
>>
Hug your mom and report results.
>>
>>6238623
Had a 1 minute hug. Nothing much, since I managed to not pop a boner until now. Felt comfy.
>>
>>6238506
>implying I ever imagine anything else
>>
>>6237587
Neborare
>>
>>6238623
I have no attraction to my own mother so it would be a normal hug. I am attracted to imagining other mothers as my mother
>>
>>6237587
It's milf tag. It's fine on its own but not what I look for when search mother x son incest.
>>
>>6238951
Meant for >>6237157
>>
>>6238623
Okay, I did it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we hugged for a while.
This is dangerous.
>>
File: 20.jpg (606 KB, 1280x1872)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>6237709
It's probably not actually possible, but I can't honestly say I would never give in if he was serious and tried his best to woo me. I can't tell you what he would need to do specifically because I'm not sure either.
>>6238152
I'm not gonna get upset if someone doesn't believe me, it's better to be skeptical.
You're not completely off base, I just wouldn't say it's as simple as "I want it". I think I would merely accept it if it happened.
There's not a lot to assemble, I tried to make these guys uncomfortable by telling them a mom was reading their secret little mommy incest discussions, and ended up answering a few curious questions instead.

Since we're talking about intellectual analysis and whatnot, I suppose I'll share something I've been thinking about, although my thoughts aren't fully formed. Sometimes "the part where they fuck" doesn't hit as hard as it should. On paper that should be the peak of incest but sometimes I feel differently. Sometimes it's when they make out, or when the mom receives oral, that it feels extra wrong/fun. I think personally I can conceive of situations where a mom and son could theoretically decide to have casual sex but otherwise have a normal relationship. But once they're making out, or her pussy's getting eaten, that's the tipping point. There's no good reason to make out with your mom or eat her out other than you're a couple sick fucks wanting to lose themselves in pleasure.

Again, not a fully formed thought. And I'm talking about hentai, not real life.

I was going to recommend a random one I like but it looks like it already came up.
>>
>>6239035
If you're telling the truth or not doesn't really matter to me much. I think it's an interesting read and gives me a lot to think about. I have no attraction to my own mother. But I often wonder if I would feel differently if her looks and personality appealed more to me. I get turned on by these taboo stories but is only because it's taboo or am I self-inserting? I can say this. Regardless of incest or not I love milfs and older women. I love big boobs and lactation. And I love nursing handjobs. The "ara ara~" types are my favorite. I just want to be cared for while also having my urges relived sometimes I think.
>>
File: 125.jpg (1.52 MB, 1600x1200)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>6239035
>Sometimes it's when they make out, or when the mom receives oral, that it feels extra wrong/fun. I think personally I can conceive of situations where a mom and son could theoretically decide to have casual sex but otherwise have a normal relationship. But once they're making out, or her pussy's getting eaten, that's the tipping point
100% agree. A guy in the last thread wrote that the reddit momcest ama guy didn't really kiss his mom, so I looked it up. He wrote
>There was no cuddling. There once was a passionate kiss that happened during but it was weird so we didn't kiss after that. Here, I'll say it. "Guy fucking his mom says that kissing her is weird"
There are many people commenting on how it kind of makes sense and I agree. They started getting sexual to release sexual frustration because the son couldn't masturbate and afterwards it stayed in the realm of "sex feels nice but let's not go further than that".
So when mother and son kiss it feels more wrong in a good way, even better when it's heavy making out with saliva strings. I also love it when the mom let's out accidental "I love you"s during sex.
A lot of people have already discussed how one of the great things about momcest is how rewarding it feels at the end when the mother becomes her son's wife because of many things like the unconditional love and the extra-closeness of loving a relative you knew for your entire life but the process of getting there can also be really amazing. The enticing feeling of embarrassment and shame can't really be replicated elsewhere. I love the trope of the mom thinking she failed as a mother as they become more and more passionate over time, maybe with a tear rolling down her eye as they kiss. There is nothing better than the mom trying to deny her own feelings, the son kissing her, then look at her blushing face and kiss her again. It's the corruption and giving in to lust that really gets me because it emphasizes the passion and love they experience.
>>
>>6237709
this is the son scouting for info
>>
>>6239270
Kek. This got me thinking though. If I had even the smallest interest in my own mom and caught her browsing momcest threads and expressing her own curiosity how I'd approach the subject. I'd probably try something like going on a date, but you can't really go on a normal date activity because you won't be able to create any flirty mood with your mom in say a restaurant or when going mini golf due to other people. You could just watch a movie or a TV series together but some people have trouble having fun conversations while watching something and ultimately this is what you're aiming for. I'd probably do that or some fun local activity like 2 player console or board games.
>>
It's too bad that most people in these threads are sad saps who wouldn't bone their mom if given the opportunity.
>>
File: Kirin Planet.png (3.58 MB, 1130x3150)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB PNG
Translations when?
>>
>>6239004
Make sure you do it everyday so you can become closer.
>>
>>6239306
I love time lapse fucks like this, especially with momcest. It ups the comfy factor while also showing that they're horny as fuck.
>>
File: 89665554_p0.jpg (1.07 MB, 985x1400)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>
File: 89665554_p1.jpg (1.32 MB, 985x1400)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>
File: 89665554_p2.jpg (925 KB, 1400x985)
925 KB
925 KB JPG
>>
taking requests

https://skeb.jp/@nosys27
>>
>>6236880
Please help me find a doujin, the only thing I remember of it was a panel where you see MC as a baby in his mother’s arms and in the next one he’s fucking her. It’s a vanilla.
>>
>>6239541
https://nhentai.net/g/137080/
>>
>>6237452
physically cringe, man.
>>
>>6237486
Cringe. Real life momcest is disgusting and you should lynch yourself for even considering it.
>>
File: doggy haruharutei.jpg (464 KB, 1600x1200)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>6237578
>>6239035
Damn, that's hot. How big are your tits? What bra/cup size are you? What's your general body type (thicc, petite, athletic/yoga/gym body, curvy/hourglass)?

How old are you and how old is your son? Feel free to give a general decade range (for example: I'm in my mid 40's and he's in his early 20's) if you're concerned that specifying exact age would doxx yourself.

What does your son look like? Skinny, average, fat, muscular or athletic?

Sorry if this seems super specific it just helps me visualize your scenario better in my head.
>>
File: a.jpg (344 KB, 708x1003)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>"Happy Mother's Day I don't tweet too much so it's Mother's Day so I drew it in a hurry I wonder if mosaic is all right with this "
Natsu no Oyatsu's twitter.(old post )
>>6239389
cute
>>
File: 747.jpg (92 KB, 1024x1200)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Hello, my name is Anon. My favourite hobbies include stealing my mom's panties and engaging in momcest discussion on the internet.
>>
>>6239591
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6239502
How about a mom attending his child's needs orally kinda hidden in a public park?
>>
>>6239867
I can do any full-color illustration you want within a couple days. Just get me on skeb/twitter/pixiv.
>>
>>6237486
How old is your son and how old are you? If he fantasizes about it and so do you, I don't see the harm in finally doing it.
>>
>>6239837
I unironically really enjoy these threads and discussions. It's quite interesting reading where people come from, their preferences and so on. For example recently some expressed that they'd like to see more far-reaching momcest where you see mom and son become an actual family with multiple children. It's fascinating because it's such a happy and normal desire but becomes so abnormal and taboo when applied to momcest. The more romantic and unrestrained it gets the more fucked up it becomes, at least in the eyes of others, yet people want to push that line even beyond what is already a major taboo.
>>
>>6239885
DM'd you on Twitter
>>
Son gets a girlfriend mother takes action, what else have you got?
[Mokkouyou Bond] Konban Musuko o Goukan shimasu! | I'll Rape My Son Tonight
[PURUpyon Saitou] Kanojo ga Deki Tara (If You Have a Girlfriend)
>>
This might be cotnroversial here but Haruharutei really is not very good.
>>
>>6239972
I know of one, but it's shota. Is it allowed to give its name without posting an image?
>>
File: 06.jpg (392 KB, 1035x1500)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>6239972
[Otochichi] Mamadoll | MamaDoll (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2017-07)
https://exhentai.org/g/1898843/9ab4bfd14f/

Bu-chan] Gyaru Mama No Musuko Doutei Bouei Sakusen! | Gyaru Mama's Virgin Son Defence Strategy! (Mama Zukushi) [English]
https://exhentai.org/g/1899993/5488a9b226/

[Qdou Kei] Kaa-san no Ijou na Aijou | Mother's Strange Love Ch. 1-2
https://exhentai.org/g/1214155/cc82a9883c/

[Wappururun] Boku no Mama wa Erokute Yanderu Yandere Mama
https://exhentai.org/g/1496447/89b0f89811/
>>6239977
Heresy! Let's see what you consider good.
>>
>>6239943
Sorry, but could you dm on Pixiv after all?
>>
>>6239837
"As you can see, I'm completely unremarkable."

>>6239977
>This might be cotnroversial here but Haruharutei really is not very good.
I don't think it's controversial at all. The art is hot enough and slowly getting better, but not particularly memorable. The plots and character development are limited, despite some very sweet moments. I really like some of his moms.
It's a good fix for momcest junkies, but that's it. I think he has potential to be a lot more than that, but I don't know if he wants to improve his craft or just keep pumping out these scenarios at regular intervals.
>>
File: file.png (1.24 MB, 1016x822)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>6237534
>>6238110
Having a good time with this VN. It's not fantastic, it seems it's one of those shorter titles, but I haven't played one in a long time, so it's good to remember what it feels like.
Hard to judge the writing since I'm using one of those automatic translators for the first time, but seems to be very superficial / lots of missed opportunities for good scenes. Haven't finished it yet though. Good mom voice.
It seems Japanese doesn't have clear cut genders in sentences, so the freaking translation keeps inverting it (e.g. dark elf mom keeps referring to her son as she/her/that girl), so it kinds ruins some scenes. But really cool experience so far.
>>
>>6239920
Same here.
>>
>>6239591
"Cringe" is a verb, newfag. Maybe you should be lynched instead.
>>
>>6240199
>"Cringe" is a verb
You have to go back.
>>
>>6240210
You "have to go back" to nursery school and learn basic English, underage tourist.
>>
>>6240178
Yeah all the appetite games are pretty short I think. I like to have google translate open as well since deepL translations come out scuffed sometimes.
>>
File: 007_event_5.png (903 KB, 1280x720)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
In your opinion, what are the most important aspects of a good momcest doujin?

>impregnation
>hand-holding
>flashback panels of the mom raising the son as a kid intercut between panels of her getting plowed
>some sort of argument about whether she prefers to be called "mom" or by her real name (not picky as to which)
>wedding ring removal
>>
>>6240178
>Having a good time with this VN. It's not fantastic, it seems it's one of those shorter titles, but I haven't played one in a long time
check this one:
[VN] OPPAICAFE My mother, my sister and Me [English]
>>
>>6237157

It can work if the blood-related mom died/got divorced long enough ago that the stepmom stilled played a major role in raising you, but if she's just "my dad's new wife", then what's even the point?
>>
More like pic related?(Harem of sons)
>>6240247
Of course. Without the mother son connection, she is just an older woman.
>>
File: 1622268346703.jpg (185 KB, 850x1200)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>6240234
>depressed mom (means the son has to take the initiative to make her feel better)
>absolutely no /ss/, usually the mother initiates things and I can't really relate to it
>some sort of shower/bathroom scene (just my fetish seeing as how I sometimes take a peek at my Mom)
>resolution and aftermath (many doujins end with a creampie and forget to see how the mom/son are living their daily life after the sex)
>>
File: 01.jpg (722 KB, 1280x1874)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>6240234
>clear effort on kissing scenes (big sloppy ones to show mother/son surrendering themselves to the experience, ones with a lot of emotional impact when the scenario has more drama, etc)
>depiction of the mother's lust solitary lust (before their first sexual rendezvous) and her attempts to keep it under control / internal conflict over not being able to do so
>depiction of mother/son as important people in each other's lives (e.g. they've supported each other in meaningful ways in the past/present)
>"it's been years since I've last done this..."
>"this is where you were born from..."
>gradual buildup of the desire of having children
>pregnancy & showing they cute son/daughter years later

Pic not exactly related, but still good.
>>
>tfw recently mom showed me a naked photo of herself when she was younger that she found
>we hug everyday, watch movies, talk like old friends and laugh together
>but her younger boyfriend still gets to rail her at night
>still, I just might have gotten a chance to win her back
life sure is complicated
>>
>>6240361
>tfw I've recently realized that I've been subtly conditioning her since I was a teenager, and it was subconscious on my part
>I still do things like picking movies that have some incest themes woven in, or say that it looks like we're on a date when we're taking a walk alone together
I could write walls of blogposting about how much of a creep I am. There's definitely a tension between us now, so things are proceeding according to plan.
>>
>>6238936
Same
>>
>>6240361
>but her younger boyfriend still gets to rail her at night
Damn, can't imagine what this does to a person's head. Even regular, non-/momcest/ people. A younger me would probably throw himself at a life of debauchery just to get this out of my head.

>>6240379
Probably fake and gay, but godspeed in case it isn't.
>>
Start posting hentai and stop talking about trying to fuck your actual mothers. It ain't right
>>
File: 0_168.jpg (170 KB, 1280x905)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>6240379
>things are proceeding according to plan.
seize the day
>>
File: 89606723_p0.png (857 KB, 1280x777)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>
>>6240390
Both of those posts are me. Let's just say I'm taking a philosophical approach to it (though also the life of debauchery, I won't lie). I consider all pleasure to be something evil ultimately, so I can't say anything about her having a boyfriend without being a hypocrite, as long as the relationship is decent overall. I've had to fight and throw my mother's boyfriends out of the house because they were abusing her in the past. I'm extremely fucked in the head, but I'm really enjoying it from a detached observer's perspective; it's very titillating psychologically. I don't feel bad about wanting to bone her given my upbringing.
>>
>>6237452
proof or didn't happen
>>
>>6237486
>I'll pass for now.
You'll never pass, tranny
>>
>>6236880
Thoughts? https://exhentai.org/g/1893812/c717d60e0c/
>>
>>6240015
yeah you can give the name just dont actually show the content
>>
File: 003.jpg (731 KB, 1200x1700)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>6240460
Impressive artistic improvement though I have grown fond of his original style.
>>
>>6240460
18master still has weird art style but it looks like he improved a ton but still keeping his own touch. His art in general gives me some early Freehand Tamashii vibes. As for the story I can't really tell since I can't read moonrunes but it looks to be a really lustful one.
>>
File: 1622142645017.jpg (204 KB, 1242x2048)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Fapped thinking about mommy TWICE today and am visiting her tomorrow :)
Hopefully she'll kiss me on the cheek during our hug
Things aren't so bad, /h/
>>
momcest is cool and all but I kinda feel weirded out by the anons who actually want to fuck their mothers here
>>
>>6240550
Go back normalfag
>>
I miss Takasugi kou
>>
>>6240550
Don't worry, unless anyone posts proof, they're most likely all fake.
>>
>>6240550
>momcest is cool
> feel weirded out by the anons who actually want to fuck their mothers
what
>>
Anyone know any momcest NTR?
Basically two brothers fighting/competing for mom, or one brother cucking the other brother.
>>
>>6240717
There's a thread for that. Go there
>>
>>6240618
i meant i like momcest in fiction but the real thing is weird as fuck
>>
File: 105.jpg (787 KB, 1045x1500)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
I just love cute sexy moms.
>>
>>6240618
that's pretty common just fyi
>>
>>6240618
2D >> 3D
Fictional incest is hot, real incest is disgusting, you should know this by now.
Like how gyaru are insanely hot in manga but in real life you would probably want them to be burnt at the stake.
>>
File: 012.png (490 KB, 1200x1695)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>6240234
>>6240312
>>6240360
These are all really good. The most important ones have already been named but I wanted to add some that might not be as important but I still really love / would love to see more of.
>Mother becomes visibly more happy/youthful/glowy in her day to day life
Even better when others take notice. A good example is https://exhentai.org/s/ca5ebaf4cd/1124896-2. It really shows that her new sex life greatly enriches her life in general.
>Mother is overly happy to be a mother again
Circle Spice and Haruharutei do a good job of showing the mom being really happy about being impregnated but I want it to go even further. Horsetail did a great job at it here https://exhentai.org/s/cd8ac3986b/1601069-85. You can tell that despite everything, the son did her a great favor by impregnating her and it indirectly confirms that having her son's child was a good decision.
>Mother is shown to be a beauty and son is handsome
Like horsetail did here https://exhentai.org/s/ab042b097e/1430507-121 and here https://exhentai.org/s/def82d1974/1601069-53. As usual with anime, every character is drawn attractive but I'm talking about it being confirmed within the work itself. With momcest I love it when it is shown that both do have other options, yet still go down the incest route. If it is not done out of desperation but genuine love or lust it makes it much more meaningful.
>Son manhandles his mom
Things like mating press or if he princess carries her and throws her on the bed. Can also be intense doggy and making her squirm and drool like crazy. A parent is naturally more dominant so I find it really hot if it's slowly reversed through sex and later on also in general.
>Son confesses that his mom is the one for him
Generally speaking, the search for our life mate is either the most important part of our life or second most important next to our career. The idea that the son sincerely believes that his mom should be his one and only wife forever is super hot to me.
>>
>>6240550
kill urself my man
>>
>>6239977
I can see why people would think that way. I love Haruharutei because it's as close as I'll probably ever get to someone appealing to my fetishes. He generally does lots of cuddling, kissing, leglock, handholding, impregnation, son going on a date with his mother, mother becoming her son's wife, genuine and sweet romance, etc.
The cons for me are that usually his mom's are way too quick to give into incest, dialogue can feel a bit clunky (might be because Japanese language works differently), all of his works are at least 60-70% samey, his style heavily limits the way a story can be told (for example you never see 3 people conversing; due to the style you will most likely never see a scenario where for example mom and son get caught by the dad), son usually does not have a lot of personality (amplified by him not having a face) and I personally hate it when the son creeps on his mother as she sleeps, which is pretty common with momcest in general and Haruharutei is no exception.
That said, hentai is always a compromise since everyone is different. I generally only use hentai as inspiration and then use my fantasy and in my opinion Haruharutei is one of the best when it comes to lovey-dovey but also down to earth momcest.
I also love moya, but for me personally his stories always end too soon and I would love to see mom and son intensify their love more and maybe some impregnation. Circle Spice can be great but his plot lines are sometimes a bit more extreme, like with Boshi Soukan Game ~Haha o Haramaseru made Tanetsuke Suru Onsen Ryokan~ where according to the summary, the son has to impregnate his mom to win a game so that they can pay off their father's debt (It's still really hot but I prefer more "normal" scenarios). Horsetail is the most kino momcest to me but even at the end they're simply not lovey-dovey enough for me.
I still love all the works I listed but I enjoy Haruharutei more due to personal preferences.
>>
>>6240550
This. Fiction should stay fiction desu.
>>
>>6240855
>>6240762
>>6240761
>>6240733
>Samefagging this hard
>>
File: yikes.jpg (33 KB, 544x544)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>6239841
>>6240199
>>6240553
>>6240813
Degenerate, real life momcest fags are not welcome here. Go larp in your /b/ thread, retarded niggers. This is a hentai board for a reason. Or go actually confess your feelings to your mom, so she realises you are a disgusting pig and you can hang yourself.
>>
>>6240730
pretty sure this is momcest
>>
>>6240898
Yeah, anon probably read momcest NTR and his brain filled in the rest. Two brothers competing for mom is technically 100% momcest. I don't know any since competing/cucking is generally not why I seek out momcest though.
>>
>>6240875
Please fuck off back to r*ddit
>>
>>6240914
Dilate
>>
>>6240875
Stop pretending you give a shit if people are after 3D in any other capacity you retarded normalfag.
>>
>>6240717
[Hiryuu Ran] Mama ni Dashicha Dame~!
https://exhentai.org/g/594803/9f8b865e7e/
First two chapters are about brothers competing, only one exactly like that I can immediately think of
It's probably only going to be out by the end of the year, but the next Haitoku sensei momcest work is probably going to be based on that theme
>>
File: 1619614601596.jpg (217 KB, 1200x741)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>6240934
Retarded 3D fags can post here >>6231133 or here >>>/aco/

This thread is dedicated to 2D momcest hentai, not larpers and mentally ill fags.
>>
>>6240942
You don't like 2D momcest either, there's a reason you only throw a temper tantrum about 3D when it comes to incest, nothing else.
>>
Post momcest, discuss momcest, enjoy momcest, keep larping to a minimum and everything will be fine.
>>
>>6240944
The only thing I dont like is schizos discussing how they want to fuck their actual mom instead of posting thicc 2d moms getting impregnated by their son.
>>
>>6240951
Hope your complaining extends to the other threads here any time 3D is brought up too then, they do it quite a bit.
>>
>>6240801
>Things like mating press
Oh man, legs up in the air make me diamonds. It's like the mom is utterly surrendering her womb, just great.
>>
>>6240961
Yes and they shouldn't do that. Though it happens here more often than other threads.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1803)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Which non-momcest artists would you rather have start drawing momcest? For me, It's definitely Tanishi. Even his "momcest" one is pretty good, even though it's just Raikou.
>>
>>6240969
I also really love the contrast compared to how a son usually sees him mom. There are so many boomer memes about dead bedrooms and stuff so we often see a stereotypical mom as not very sexually active, maybe a bit out of shape and even a little bit boring but when she lifts her legs up like that and spreads her toes in ecstasy as her son pounds her as deep as possible it kind of negates those clichés. In this moment she finally feels like a woman again and loses herself in raw pleasure and all of that because of the pure young stud energy her son puts into ramming into her. During this moment there is nothing motherly about her anymore and it's just man and woman copulating like animals in heat, a side of his mother that her son should normally know nothing about.
>>
>>6240951
You haven't posted a single momcest picture in this thread, just generic shitposting bait reaction pictures.
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 000.jpg (124 KB, 560x420)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>6240982
I don't know if Enoshima Iki counts as non-momcest artist but if they do they should definitely do more momcest stuff. Their one and only momcest doujin became one of my top works in the fetish. They may be focused on NTR, but hell, they seem to have a knack at making vanilla relationships since the imouto one was fucking great as well.
>>
>>6240982
Hey tanishi is doing his first momcest these days
>>
>>6240982
Nanao Yukiji did one story once ages ago but nothing else from what I can tell. They did ママハン〜年下に狩られる女たち〜 recently that had some hot milfs but no incest, which would be nice to see
>>
>>6240996
Forgot they had this recently https://exhentai.org/g/1890070/af1aa8002d/ with auntcest and mom NTR, hopefully it leads to some sort of momcest
>>
File: kawaiisona.png (245 KB, 392x472)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>6240987
Goes both ways I guess.
>>
File: 79204230_p0.jpg (477 KB, 1800x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>6240982
Abubu 100%
>>
>>6240982
That cover caters to everything I love
>gorgeous elven face with vulgar body
>armpit hair, bush
>pronounced/puffy anus
>dripping wet
The semi-transparent cloth hiding the vagina makes it so appealing too. Truly one of the greatest covers I've ever seen.
>>
>>6241008
Nice typo faggot, I win you lose
>>
>>6240982
>armpit hair
ugh
>>
File: shot.jpg (537 KB, 1173x1646)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
This one is amazing

https://www.tsumino.com/entry/52546
>>
File: As A Mother.jpg (304 KB, 886x1319)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>6240988
That one was very good but I don't get why some artists repeat pages so many times.
>>6240994
That's great news. Is there an estimation on the release date?
>>6240996
I love his art too. I wish he didn't focus on NTR so much.
>>6241010
The doujin with the dark skinned witch is pretty good.
>>6241015
Don't forget the sweat, the embarrassed face, and the unconventional clothing. If you add in some nicely drawn feet and hands, she would be perfect.
>>6241029
I used to turned be off by it too. But it looks great on thick, drawn women.
>>
File: Getrekt.png (267 KB, 487x534)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>6241016
There's no typo though. Its a font style of &. You lost sorry.
>>
>>6241039
CGs are very usually like this but in the case of 'Ore no Kaa-chan' I would agree a lot of the art is just recycled or edited, but that's how Enoshima Iki's works are, if you take a look at his other works. One thing I would have loved to see is a blowjob scene but they don't seem to do it it afaik, closest thing would be a paizuri or a facial.
>>
>>6241072
Not him and fuck larpers but you misspelled seethe. Fix it
>>
>>6241072
Haha retard
>>
Woah there we don't need to reach the level of toxicity that the mom NTR thread has
>>
>>6241254
I blame the blogposters and 3d schizos not getting contained in their own boards.
>>
>>6239972
>>6240032
Yandere mothers make the best momcest

[PURUpyon Saitou] Shitto | Jealousy (Midara na Haha Shishunki na Boku) [English] [desudesu] [Decensored]
https://exhentai.org/g/341418/85ce79bb41/

[Dakouin Saburou] Kan - Commit Adultery [English] start on page 155
https://exhentai.org/s/0d31e35edf/16670-155
>>
>>6241293
I can respect follow brothers posting what they love, but this art will not remotely arouse me.
>>
Any biologists here? Does the human body realize its being impregnated by a close relative?
>>
>>6241254
>Woah there we don't need to reach the level of toxicity that the mom NTR thread has
an anon lost control while ignoring where he is, it happens from time to time.
>>6241293
yandere mommies are the best. Moya has two great stories.

[Yuuriko] Ai ga Omosugite Chotto Yandere Haitteru Haha | A mother who is too loving and is kind of obsessive [English] [innyinny]
https://exhentai.org/g/1855757/18cd4217ca/
The style is similar to Haruharutei's although this one has anal. yay.
This work should be more popular.
>>6240898
don't expect much help here if you are asking about netorare. mom ntr threads are also for stories where all the characters are from the same family.
Anyway, check Akebi no Mi - Fumiko Katei.
>>
>>6241287
>3d schizos
>reality schizos
this makes a whole lot uh sense
>>
>>6241244
I forgot: fuck NTRfags
>>
>>6240969
Are you making sure to stay physically fit so you're even capable of doing this if given the chance?
>>
>>6241293
>[Dakouin Saburou] Kan - Commit Adultery [English] start on page 155
>https://exhentai.org/s/0d31e35edf/16670-155
" The final story is actually a continuation from a prior work by Saburou and features Akira, who has a mother that believes incest is indeed the best.
Exciting story, comments mention a prequel. A little help would be appreciated.
>>
File: E0oNck_VkAEkSy_.jpg (1.42 MB, 1309x1826)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Thai hentai artist xter is working on a momcest work titled "My Mommy"

He posts progress pics frequently on his twitter @xtercomic
>>
File: E0oNdl9VcAEW7ju.jpg (1.31 MB, 1308x1827)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>6241487
>>
>>6239977
fag
>>
>>6241487
>>6241488
Looks fairly promising

But you reminded me of another non-Japanese Asian momcest work
https://exhentai.org/g/1100931/89daf90d99/
>>
>>6241487
the armpit guy? based, hope there's some mom armpits scenes.
>>
File: 02.jpg (380 KB, 851x1242)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>6240985
Oh yeah, the concept of a mom being overpowered by the urges of a female in heat drives me wild too. That singular moment when all personal history and maternal instint become irrelevant when faced with uncontrollable lust is incredible when done well.

>>6241413
To some extent; before the covid shitshow I was in the best shape of my life, which may not be much depending on who you ask.
I was not shredded and will likely never be, but I used to be fat and trained pretty damn hard to change it, so I've developed a fair bit of physical strength. Stamina was great too. Things took a dive since then, but I've recently started exercising with some weights at home and already got back a bit of muscle volume. I'll probably start going to the gym again soon. It was great seeing my body adopt a more classically masculine shape over time, I want to get back to that.
But alas, it takes more than physical ability to devastate a mom in bed.
>>
File: P032.jpg (2.37 MB, 2031x3000)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>6240969
Based.
Even better when the mom shifts to leg locking right as the son is cumming.
>>
File: 105-.png (3.09 MB, 2037x3000)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>>6241551
>>
Talking psychology from the old thread why would an overbearing mom also trigger desiring this fetish?
>>
File: P131.jpg (505 KB, 1280x1881)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>6241551
jitsuma kino
>>
Does anyone else have fantasies that are purposefully ridiculous and over the top, where that makes up part of the appeal?
For momcest specifically it'd be something like a whole village inhabited just by momcest couples.
>>
>>6241551
>>6241595
This is one of the greatest momcest tanks I've ever read, really liked the art. It's a tragedy the author published almost nothing since then.
>>
Guys help me out, I'm looking for months for this manga but can't find it, here is the half-assed plot:

It's about a young kid that is going to visit his cousin and aunt's house. He arrives there and have a lunch, after a while he asks to go the bathroom to take a piss, while there his aunt enters and catches him half naked, she becomes shocked by how big his cock is. She can't erase that image from her mind and starts fantasize about it. She wants to fuck him but she can't bc her son is there so she asks her son to go out to buy some snacks to leave them alone, he is reluctant at first but agrees. When he is finally gone she jumps into her young nephew and they fuck like crazy.
>>
>>6241577
My single mom is somewhat of a narcissist (though she's a good person overall). Coincidentally, her being a narcissist is beneficial to the prospect of me boning her. There's been some emotional incest and sexual tension between us. It's always been inevitable for me. I got the internet at a young age, and I stole her panties to masturbate with while reading momcest as a teenager.
>>
>>6241542
>takes more than physical ability
Courage and perseverance.
>>
>>6241674
I've seen people give them shit sometimes but I personally enjoy the "birthrates are low, it is now legal to impregnate your mother" or "too many men are virgins, you are now obliged to take your son's virginity" settings.
>>
>>6241360
>Does the human body realize its being impregnated by a close relative?
one could debate about compatibility, but leaving that aside and only considering the biological aspect, no, the answer is no.
>>
>>6241749
What does emotional incest look like? Serious.
>>
>>6242035
In this case, when your mom starts treating you much more like her partner than her son, but usually without the sex. Some examples can be when she uses you as an emotional anchor, she vents her struggles or anger to you, expects you to shoulder a lot of responsibilities that usually a partner would, or maybe even things like when she gets jealous over your new girlfriend. It's actually much more common than people would think and much less sexy than you'd hope. In most cases people essentially get the worst of both worlds, the effort of having to constantly support a girlfriend/wife but none of the benefits like sensual love and physical pleasure.

It sounds like it could hypothetically be cute seeing your mom act as your wife like this, but you have to consider that if she does stuff like this she is most likely not mentally well and it'll likely end up really toxic and exhausting. I guess it could end up opening the door to actual incest, but most people will obviously actively try to suppress thoughts like that.

A counter example would be the reddit momcest guy. While they had actual sex, there was seemingly zero emotional incest at play.
>>
File: EmhbEL0XcAI_KkP.png (304 KB, 1327x866)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
I was once a normal child then I peeped on my mom in the bath tube and it awoke something in me

now I'm on 4-chans hentai boards we all can tell how that effected me
>>
File: 5x.jpg (597 KB, 1280x1808)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
Reading all this shit absolutely triggered something I would like to forget because of how embarrassing it was, but I might as well tell it to someone so I can feel sort of better about it.

About a decade ago (can't really remember that well) I was exposed to momcest after reading most of Freehand Tamashii's stuff about Shigeo fucking his mom. That kinda shit absolutely triggered something in my hormonal mind at that time (typical teenager shit) because I was absolutely hooked on them. I re-read them any chance I could. Eventually I came upon a doujin that taught me about stealing panties and fapping to them, and since I was still high on my first dose of momcest at that time, I decided to try to do with one of my mom's panties. I got one of her panties (from the drawer. looking back I probably should've gotten a used one but I was horny at that time) and surrendered to my room to fap to them. I did what I did and fucking stroked myself with my mom's panties, but in the middle of it my mom walked in the room and I quickly moved to hide evidence of what I was doing. I was too slow but luckily I didn't had my dick out, unfortunately I still had her panties in hand and she asked me why I had her panties.

Since it was really fucking cold in the room and the blankets for my room were at the laundry for a while, I quickly made the excuse that I was using her panties as sort of protection from the cold. And by fucking golly, I don't know how I did it but I didn't get whacked for being horny at that time. She just simply accepted my explanation and told me about something which was the reason she came to my room for. And that's pretty much how I almost got caught whacking it to my mom's panties from way back.

Every time I remembered this, I wondered if my mom actually legitimately believed I was using her panties as a blanket or if she was just shocked that her panties were being used as fap material but didn't want to berate me for it.
>>
It's too bad most of these momcest hentai women looked very old. I know it's part of the appeal, but still.
>>
>>6242122
>And that's pretty much how I almost got caught whacking it to my mom's panties from way back
Mate you did get caught. When thinking back to older memories we like to try to convince ourselves that people didn't catch wind or our cringey behavior but they absolutely did. The reason is while you were a child/teenager, they were adults already. No adult would believe that someone would take his mom's fucking panties as a blanket. She most likely didn't consider the incest aspect and just thought you wanted a woman's underwear to jack off to. Everyone knows that teenagers are horny and stupid so she probably didn't want to embarrass you too much and just brushed it off. Though I wouldn't worry too much since she most likely has already forgotten about it by now because there is just so much stupid shit teenagers do that the memories get kind of lost in the sea.
>>
>>6239300
Sounds like a good plan, anon. Keep us informed.
>>
>>6242122
>I wondered if my mom actually legitimately believed I was using her panties as a blanket
Anon... I...
moments like this show how fiction becomes reality, truly magical.
>>
>>6242179
Unfortunately I'm not her son so there will be nothing to report.
>>
>>6242153
>>6242189
No matter how dumb it may sound I still think that there was at least a small chance she believed it. I'll never know for sure. I won't ever ask her about it because it's just ridiculous.
>>
File: 64.jpg (559 KB, 5262x3720)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
Anyone else really loves more detailed/less generic shots of the son's sperm fertilizing his mom's egg? There's something truly beautiful about mother and son committing to an incest child. I don't like the story of pic related because of the weird abortion thingy but the fertilization shots are truly beautiful.
>>
This genre is probably the closest to a "queen and prince" dynamic. Like there's no king at all, she's the ruler of the castle, she's his direct superior and authority and as a prince in her castle he is also under her protection and care and she thinks of him as "a boy" at first.

I think it's incredibly hot when that kind of power dynamic gets flipped when he gets her on her back. Any stories like that? For me it's not as important if the prince is the queen's younger cousin or whatever their connection is there, I think the roles and authority dynamic is the main draw.
>>
>>6242295
>the roles and authority dynamic is the main draw
you're wrong, that's just part of it
>>
>>6242296
I didn't say it was the only draw. The "what would people think" thing is very appealing too but I guess I'm kind of a vanilla guy because for me a story about an exchange student and his foster mom would be spicy enough. That's just me though, to each their own.
>>
>>6242299
>The "what would people think" thing
nope, that's not it
>>
File: 148.jpg (1.5 MB, 1600x1200)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>6242295
>I think the roles and authority dynamic is the main draw
I agree that it's a super hot aspect of momcest.
>I think it's incredibly hot when that kind of power dynamic gets flipped when he gets her on her back. Any stories like that?
For me this is somewhat inherent with any momcest story due to her being his mom so I don't need an explicitly authoritative mom. A lot of good momcest stories have a very distinct way during their everyday interaction to let you know that she's above her son. Take for example Haruharutei, usually in his works, even if the son can be the sexually aggressive one and sometimes even almost assaults his mom, the mom is ultimately always the one who has to give the OK. Circle Spice usually uses a similar mother son dynamic. The sons can be pushy but at the end of the day, the mother decides, especially when it comes to impregnation. I am always a huge fan of when the mom ends up cumming and squirming as she eventually surrenders her authority and becomes her son's wife, oftentimes coupled with her getting pregnant. I love the moment she confirms her role as his wife because it is at this point that they carve their new relationship in stone, knowing that their lives will never be the same again.
>>
>>6242122
>>6242153
True, there's 0% chance she didn't notice it. She may not have known the full reason, but she knew the excuse was ridiculous.
Everyone pretends to be a fool all the time in various situations IRL, that's a well used method of both avoiding conflict because you don't want to hurt the other party and you yourself don't want to get hurt. As if not acknowledging it makes less true. And in a way that works; cognitive dissonance plays a hand, then it gets pushed to the back of your mind, then you forget it (or not).
>>
>>6240234
>Mother calls her son darling or dear
>>
>>6242047
Damn think that happened to me. Really hard to break away and now im away and older it feels like much of her love was conditional. When i left and didnt do what she wants it was surprising how fast she wasnt there for me. Hurts bros. I think thats also why i always feel for avoidant and distant girls. Its fucked up
>>
>stopped feeling guilty and now I whack off with mom's freshly worn panties every chance I get while thinking about fucking her
I've gone too far to stop now.
>>
File: 68017528_p0.jpg (1.07 MB, 1200x1680)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Posting some horsetail mom because she's an absolute cutie. Probably my favorite mom design. It's milfy, thicc in all the right places but still elegantly slender and unassuming like a true mom.
>>
File: 68520330_p0.jpg (547 KB, 800x1120)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>
File: 75925001_p0.jpg (763 KB, 1600x2240)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>
File: 76003728_p0.jpg (1.03 MB, 1600x2240)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
File: P192.jpg (1.15 MB, 2061x3000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>
File: 71539505_p0.jpg (643 KB, 1000x1400)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>
File: 008.jpg (727 KB, 1200x1800)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
I wish we could've seen more of her playful side like in the first chapter and some of the pixiv images. Happy moms are the best moms.
>>
>>6240460
trash
>>
>>6242525
sad she has 0 personality
>>
horsetail's manga was pretty much the best momcest material in years. how long do you anons think until horsetail themselves or another artist will top it?
>>
>>6242678
>horsetail's manga was pretty much the best momcest material in years.
not really it was mild and the mom was basically a robot
>>
>>6242153
this....
>>
>>6242679
Must suck not having a loving mother.
>>
>>6242683
>Must suck not having a loving mother.
anon the written quality was something that every 13 years old can do.
I really want some author to go and do a well research/thought out hentai (mother)
>>
File: 022.jpg (1.69 MB, 1600x2240)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>6242671
>sad she has 0 personality
I disagree. She has some clearly defined but subtle traits. It's nothing groundbreaking but we're talking about hentai after all. She is extremely housewifey in that she loves housekeeping. You only ever really see her smile when she's doing laundry or cooking. She generally always tries to calm her son down and tries to stop their sexual relationship at every given opportunity. There is only one time she's the one who comes to have sex with him and that is when she feels very vulnerable after her husband left them and she found out she's pregnant. She never ever says "I love you" back to her son and doesn't really reciprocates his feelings, not because she doesn't love him but because she feels guilty for committing incest and potentially ruining his future. She generally only gives in to his sexual advances from a maternal standpoint because she wants to please her son and thinks he's precious. After some time she starts opening up more as far as sex goes, but emotionally she still intentionally tries to give him the cold shoulder. Only at the very end of chapter 6 there is a slight hint that they may become more husband-wife like in the future when the son kisses her goodbye but she still remarks that she would rather have him find a girl and marry her. It's all very traditionally mom-ish but in all honesty, she's probably the most convincing mom I have seen in momcest.

>>6242687
>I really want some author to go and do a well research/thought out hentai (mother)
I'd also love that. In my opinion horsetail did it the best so far though, even if it's still very basic. I think out of all the momcest authors he has the biggest potential to create something like this, either by someday continuing and fleshing out "Mother it has to be you!" or by creating a new momcest story that is more streamlined and thought out in general.
>>
>>6242679
Agreed
Some panels were scenes but the way the characters interacted didn't pull me in enough to make it very fappable
>>
>>6242754
>Some panels were scenes
Meant to write something along the line of some scenes/panels were hot but got them mixed in there
>>
>>6242726
>It's nothing groundbreaking but we're talking about hentai after all. She is extremely housewifey in that she loves housekeeping. You only ever really see her smile when she's doing laundry or cooking.
like 80% of mother hentai does this
>She never ever says "I love you" back to her son and doesn't really reciprocates his feelings, not because she doesn't love him but because she feels guilty for committing incest and potentially ruining his future. She generally only gives in to his sexual advances from a maternal standpoint because she wants to please her son and thinks he's precious. After some time she starts opening up more as far as sex goes, but emotionally she still intentionally tries to give him the cold shoulder. Only at the very end of chapter 6 there is a slight hint that they may become more husband-wife like in the future when the son kisses her goodbye but she still remarks that she would rather have him find a girl and marry her. It's all very traditionally mom-ish but in all honesty, she's probably the most convincing mom I have seen in momcest.
This is all headcanon that was never explore in the actual work
>>
>>6242754
>>6242757
anon you can delete post
>>
>>6242805
>like 80% of mother hentai does this
No other hentai really shows it. It's all mostly implied by her being the mother.
>This is all headcanon that was never explore in the actual work
I'll give some examples
>She never ever says "I love you" back to her son and doesn't really reciprocates his feelings
https://exhentai.org/s/a41e93b40a/1301372-28. You can skim through the entire work, she never says "I love you" back.
>not because she doesn't love him but because she feels guilty for committing incest and potentially ruining his future
This one should be obvious since it's the natural reasoning for not wanting to commit incest. Still if for some reason you want an example https://exhentai.org/s/5625b1e89f/1130397-31
>She generally only gives in to his sexual advances from a maternal standpoint because she wants to please her son and thinks he's precious
https://exhentai.org/s/2423dc7dc7/1130397-37 Here she only starts kissing him back because she thinks he's precious. In general she always tries to encourage him to do other things, like homework or keeping up at school like here https://exhentai.org/s/e1ae7fb498/1134360-15. There are more examples but I'm not gonna post the entire doujin.
>After some time she starts opening up more as far as sex goes, but emotionally she still intentionally tries to give him the cold shoulder
I'm just gonna use this as an example https://exhentai.org/s/fb9d1a0fb8/1600550-39 you can tell she's more into the sex by now since she gives him directions but a few pages later she pretends like it is whatever to her https://exhentai.org/s/b92f5f9cb9/1600550-40 because even after all this time she doesn't want to let him know how much she enjoys it. Another example is the first exhentai link I posted where she literally says she intentionally gives him the cold shoulder.
>>
>>6242872
>Only at the very end of chapter 6 there is a slight hint that they may become more husband-wife like in the future when the son kisses her goodbye but she still remarks that she would rather have him find a girl and marry her
https://exhentai.org/s/9ca5134f92/1600550-90 is clearly supposed to mirror husband and wife and even after all this time she is still hesitant to just accept his kiss. https://exhentai.org/s/2f9978f4bc/1600550-89 Here she says it's okay if he meets another girl and maybe eventually marry her.

Not everything needs to be explicitly said. I'm not saying it's a masterpiece but the things I said are obviously intended by the author. His greatest priority was clearly making her seem as motherly as possible and I think he did a decent job at it.
>>
>>6242872
again all of this is headcanon, we can literally read her thoughts and she never things like this, her actions are too ridiculous the first chapter is already ridiculous, with the sex while she was sleeping only for her to wake up and do nothing
>>
>>6242876
That's why I picked examples where she literally says or thinks the things I wrote, but I guess there is no point in arguing with people who cannot read.
>>
>>6242873
>Not everything needs to be explicitly said.
literally what those yaoi/yuri fans always said.
>His greatest priority was clearly making her seem as motherly as possible and I think he did a decent job at it.
she given him a good slap after she woke up would be motherly (you have romanticize to at extreme degree what being motherly means)
>>
>>6242882
>That's why I picked examples where she literally says or thinks the things
anon if somebody punches in the face while smiling and say to you "it was an accident" would you believe him?
>>
>>6241010
Abubu's stuff makes my cock fire high speed volleys of cum. Good shit.
>>
Blogposters and larpers should get lynched.
>>
>>6243246
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>6243246
kys
>>
>>6241030
Too short
>>
New moya is out. Best mom is back.
https://exhentai.org/s/ed9817b758/1926014-1
>>
File: stabo035.jpg (68 KB, 480x700)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>
Making your mom a mother again...
>>
>>6243603
Yandere, rimjob AND mating press? Very, very nice my fren
>>
File: hahanokuchibiru_008.jpg (837 KB, 1200x1700)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_202436/
This one was pretty nice.
Simple with barely any plot or build-up, but the mother is cute and loving so I'd recommend it to people who like that type of mom character.
>>
it's really bad that i'm starting to get bored of reading the same old artists. circle spice this, horsetail, that, then onto haruharutei, maybe moya or hoyoyodou next, bu-chan, otochichi, onto natsu no oyatsu then back and forth. i feel like i am in need of more and maybe some new blood this year.
>>
>>6243880
What are you looking for that is lacking in the artists you mentioned?
>>
>>6243880
Just use your fantasy. For me it's the best thing available when it comes to momcest.
>>
>>6243880
Just dig through the female:mother tag until you find artists you haven't seen before, or have but didn't interest you at the time.
I've been in a similar position many times over the years and I've always found someone I missed before or wrote off the first time I saw them.
Otherwise just check DLsite or FANZA once a day for new doujin releases, there's a lot of niche momcest stuff that either never gets uploaded to pirate sites or only gets uploaded years after release. You never know, you might find something that matches your tastes much better than the more popular and known artists.
>>
>>6243884
i was just looking for new artists since I'm getting tired of fapping and reading to the same works everyone's been sharing now. nothing really lacking in any of them since they all hit the right spots, but I sure as hell want more momcest that's as long as Horsetail's work with better story.
>>
>>6243880
Just steal her panties and conceptualize.
>>
>>6236880
>My belly is full of your hot semen
Wholesome momcest dirty talk really is the best. That and the post sex hug.
>>
>>6243880
it seems that someone wants to go deeper down the rabbit hole.
There are some new authors like akikan, JUNK, Tatsunami Youtoku and kazum who have a particular style, plus there are others who don't have their works in English like gaburi and Makoto Shiyaka.

https://exhentai.org/g/1893984/519a00d264/
https://exhentai.org/g/1897679/7833ba7c2a/
https://exhentai.org/g/1589400/220645c47f/
https://nhentai.net/g/259602/
>>6243908
>Just dig through the female:mother
nice way to end up mentally destroyed by NTR. I search with mother incest to avoid a few unpleasant surprises.
>>
>>6243940
>nice way to end up mentally destroyed by NTR. I search with mother incest to avoid a few unpleasant surprises.
haven't used exhentai in a long time, is there a way to exclude tags like NTR ? advanced search doesn't show jack shit
>>
>>6243949
-netorare

Put in something like: f:mother, incest, -netorare but I really do not recommend this since some momcest works will have the netorare tag. If you are really iffy about seeing mom NTR sure you could use it but you might on some stuff. But if you wanna see all of them you gotta sift through all the stuff you don't like yourself.

If you don't like NBR you can put in: f:mother, incest, -inseki
>>
>>6243952
This. I don't like /ss/, NTR or NBR, but I don't exclude any tags in case I miss something good. Sometimes stories with teenagers will have the shota tag.
>>
Anyone else sometimes does fanfiction in their mind of already existing momcest? For example I often use the Haruharutei one in the OP and continue their story by imagining them intensifying their relationship, moving houses and making a second baby. It may sound dumb but I really love it.
>>
>>6243969
honestly i use ai dungeon for that but it's in a very very bad state right now which sucks. made some pretty good momcest stories with it.
>>
File: sayoko_025.jpg (2.83 MB, 1414x2000)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
What are some good artists the draw some mature moms/milfs? I like it when milfs have that wrinkle under their eyes.
>>
>>6243969
why not imagine those scenarios happening with your mom instead
>>
>>6243990
Fuck I thought I was the only person so perverted to use AI as tool for momcest story
>>
File: _10.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1782)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>6243997
Hoyoyodou
>>
>>6243952
>But if you wanna see all of them you gotta sift through all the stuff you don't like yourself.
Hence why I stand by my recommendation of just going through the mother tag. Excluding inseki can also be tricky since you can have a step-mother story in the same tank or magazine as a real momcest story. If you've reached the point where you feel like you've exhausted yourself on your favourites and still want more, you're just gonna have to roll your sleeves up and really get in there.
>>
>>6237142
Same, second pregnancy would be a nice addition
>>
You all talk about making a momcest manga. I've been planning to draw a full-length story, but I need some funds. Would anyone be interested in commissioning the first issue, or at least few pages? It will be an inked b&w manga with a story and characters.
>>
>>6243952
>Put in something like: f:mother, incest, -netorare but I really do not recommend this since some momcest works will have the netorare tag.
This is the reason why I use the tags: mother, incest. The ranges of content it generates are wide and include NTR but at least it has incest which is what I'm looking for.
f:mother alone is like searching for "milf".

Also, how important is the f: when searching? I never use it.
>>
>>6244411
What story do you have in mind and what do your characters look like?
>>
>>6244411
> I've been planning to draw a full-length story, but I need some funds. Would anyone be interested in commissioning the first issue
>doesn't post even a sample image to appreciate the style
bro, your portfolio?
>>
File: P189.jpg (2.37 MB, 2059x3000)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>6243997

Toguchi Masaya.
>>
>>6241254
>why is a septic tank filled with shit?
>>
File: wtf is this ending.jpg (280 KB, 1280x1792)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>6242872
I was disappointed with the last chapter, the relationship between the mother and son should have had a more romantic and solid ending. You can tell that the author was struggling with the romance and the development of the characters in a subject like incest.
His next work will be with a mother-in-law so he should have more freedom to develop his new story.
>>
not sure if you can post this here since theres /u/. mom/daughter yuri is still momcest right? this was posted recently and I found it interesting.
https://exhentai.org/g/1927359/f89b7cde50/

is there any more similar to this?
>>
>>6244904
what's the appeal of mom/daughter
>>
>>6244916
No cocks to be found, or men's asses to be seen.
>>6244904
Check >>>/u/
>>
>>6244904
>mom/daughter yuri
this is unusual but interesting
>>
File: new_62.jpg (1.88 MB, 1359x1920)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>6244904
I guess it is momcest but It's just not the same the same feeling as mother & son.
I only like mom & daughter yuri if its oyakodon.
>>
File: 01_001.jpg (2.57 MB, 2089x3000)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>6244936

Agreed, oyakodon is fantastic.
>>
>>6244855
>I was disappointed with the last chapter, the relationship between the mother and son should have had a more romantic and solid ending.
I'm the guy you replied to. This is my one main gripe with this one. Since his main focus was her motherliness it feels like he was afraid of losing that if he makes them act too romantic. Yet they're clearly at a point where their romance should outweigh their mother son relationship. It would've been the perfect set-up for that, they live in a house almost like husband and wife and even have a child already. The extra chapter was even more disappointing because I was hoping it would solidify their romance but instead it added very little in terms of development and was mostly just jokes.
>>
>>6244904
I've tried searching precisely for yuri momcest a couple days back but came back empty handed. A darn shame how there's almost nothing.
>>
File: E3KtlOIVgAA_FYv.jpg (977 KB, 1765x2258)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
>https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_203874/

Upcoming momcest, art reminds me of Kurosu Gatari.
>>
>>6245193
>ラブラブ・あまあま
>48 pages
>cute mom
Looks promising, although the son looks like he could be a bit too young for my personal taste.
>>
>>6245193
oh wtf I thought that was kurosu for a sec.
Anyways that body though, I like plump/thick moms so i'll be looking forward to this.
>>
>>6245193
Looks good
>>
File: zip_dress.jpg (472 KB, 1280x1811)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
[Hara Shigeyuki] Mama Moe ~Haha o Bikou Shite Mita Ken~ | Mama Moe ~That Time When I Followed My Mom~ (Web Comic Toutetsu Vol. 55) [English] [desudesu]
https://nhentai.net/g/326217/

Not to endorse IRL momcest or anything (it's best to keep that shit in the land of make-believe), but this pic reminds of when I was a kid and that awkward feeling I got when my mom had me unzipping her back zipped dress. God I hated those things.
>>
>>6245386
What a gorgeous mom. While the body is very fit and shapely (I'm usually into thicker ones), she still retains that special mature charm I can't live without.
>>
>>6245386
i really loved this one
>>
>>6241293
>>6240032
thanks for the replies a few were decent but I wasn't a fan of some of the art.
have two more
[Wamusato Haru] Mama & Gyaru | Mom & Gyaru (COMIC X-EROS #05) [English] [4dawgz + Maipantsu]
[Mizuki Hitoshi] Inbo Kyouiku Nisshi - Indecent Mother Sex Diary [English] [Tadanohito]
>>
>>6241360
there is some interesting research about fertility and relatedness, up to a threshold the closer the relation the higher the chance of fertilisation, I don't really know what causes it though and above a certain level inbreeding depression has an effect.
>>
>>6245460
I have an uneducated and probably completely false theory. I remember reading that to some degree the female body actually fights sperm because ultimately it's still foreign a invader. Maybe it's because a closely related person is a tiny bit less foreign and thus less attacked. The take away is that sons are meant to impregnate their mothers because there is no place more accepting than between her legs.
>>
>>6245468
This is your brain on hentai
>>
>>6245473
I come here to escape reality
>>
>>6245483
You go too far the wrong way.
Anyway the peak fertility is around 3rd or 4th cousin relatedness.
>>
File: syousai21.jpg (953 KB, 2259x1600)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>6245483
I wasn't implying that's a bad thing by the way, I enjoy this type of hentai sex logic.
In one of haitoku sensei's Ano! Okaa-san chapters there's this graph that in the afterword they admit is slightly made up, but basically the mom and son are both at the peak of their respective libidos, which explains why they're such a good match
>>
>>6245509
Don't worry, I'm just having fun. Hentai logic is great, especially when it comes to momcest. Things like sexual, fertility or libido compatibility are great. I always love it when hentai frames it so that everything about it feels just so enticing and right, despite being so taboo/wrong. The greatest thing about momcest is when it just feels so worth all the risks and troubles.
>>
File: PEPENOOOO.jpg (18 KB, 450x450)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>6238936
Tfw your mom is so fat, ugly and old that you have to imagine your mom as anime to have any semblance of maternal connection.
>>
>>6245584
Get professional help. All of you
>>
>>6245590
I'd rather have a cute 2D mom
>>
I'm phoneposting while watching a movie with mom. I'd like to give you all some homework and challenge you to cuddle with mom, which I'll be doing soon.
>>
>>6245450
>Mama & Gyaru
Not very motherly but pretty hot nonetheless.
>>
File: a.png (2.04 MB, 1600x1200)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Due to this content drought I have discovered a new appreciation for grassturtle's work.

oh a new work by Hatakeyama is out, auntcest so far but promises momcest in the future, he has good works but sometimes there is more than one man in his stories so idk.

https://exhentai.org/g/1928276/a5ddacf745/
>>6245890
>I'd like to give you all some homework and challenge you to cuddle with mom
we cuddle while watching TV. It's a normal thing for us.
>>
I like to fall asleep imagining vivid scenarios from a daily life where I'm in a romantic relationship with my mother. It's extremely comfy. She's pretty hot and I have free access to her panties, so that makes things harder.
>>
i need recommendations for momcest works with gentle femdom. i like it when the mom is in control the whole time and rewards the son by allowing him to go wild later on when theyre good enough
>>
>>6237534
I DESPRATELY need a human translation of this VN.
>>
File: 6_28.jpg (1016 KB, 1496x4160)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
Was the implication here that he was worried that she might have killed herself? If so that's surprisingly dark, but in a good way. It would really stress the taboo, its consequences and the potential harm it can cause, which makes it all the better if you manage to pull off some sweet momcest successfully.
>>
File: MAMA04-.png (2.94 MB, 2046x3000)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
https://exhentai.org/g/1928631/1ba4d4cafe/
New bifidus translation posted today, mom becomes a teacher at her son's school. Also I was reading the comments and read this
>Bifidus is actually a woman with her own son, btw. The afterword here has her talking about how she's open and understanding to her son going through puberty.
>>
>>6245460
>there is some interesting research about fertility and relatedness, up to a threshold the closer the relation the higher the chance of fertilisation
for real? source? so you're saying if a mom is still fertile, her son has a higher chance of impregnating her than his dad does? like % chance of fertilisation per each time that he cums inside her?
>>
>>6246727
Mothers are meant to have their sons' children.
>>
>>6246685
Must feel hella weird if you are fapping to porn your mom drew.
>>
File: 25.jpg (316 KB, 846x1200)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>6246754
Must be pretty freaking hot as well.
>>
>staying over at mom's place
>her boyfriend comes home
>he pulls out some weed and we smoke a joint
>coincidentally, when I smoke weed I always end up fantasizing about you-know-what
>while I'm doing that he makes a joke about her belly by suggesting she might be pregnant
>immediately experience a sinking feeling in my stomach, discomfort and loss of appetite
I'm being mindfucked so hard lately. I'm surprised by my own mental strength.
>>
>>6246857
Fuck anon, that's heavy.
He sounds like an OK guy, trying to probe around your feelings on the matter, or delicately letting you know. I don't understand kids these days bonding over weed, but I guess it's part of the culture now, assuming you live in the US or similar western countries, so no comment there.
I guess the worst part is having to accept NTR levels of fucked up as the most normal thing in the world. Although in truth the fucked up ones are us.
>>
>>6246857
do something, fag
>>
>>6246872
I do want to die right now, but I've gone through worse in the past. I could write a long book about everything. I might, actually, through my blogposts over the years. If anything as bad as pregnancy were to happen, I'd either bite the bullet or move somewhere far. I never asked to be a mommy ntr protagonist, but this must be God's way of punishing me for what I want to do.
>>
>>6246887
Like what?
>>
fuck larpers, you guys keep ruining these threads gtfo
>>
>>6246894
go to your mother, hug her, then put your hand on her stomach and ask her directly if she is pregnant.
If her boyfriend smokes weed regularly, that relationship is going to end badly so don't leave her abandoned.
Instill some order and next time be a man, don't let him make jokes about your mother.
>>
File: 12.jpg (688 KB, 1200x1749)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>6246897
It's just an indication our appreciation for the theme has reached a fever pitch.
I dislike larpers in the sense that they're lying for their own ends. But the possibility that some of these accounts are real sets up a good mood for the thread, I think.
>>
File: 321_mi_04_05_al.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>6246897
the thread is about to die anyway. I just read Kaa-san to Kozukuri Koushou and I really loved it. The plot has been done before but the mother's design is a 10/10.
>>
>>6246900
This is a recipe for cringe. I'll just talk to her when we're alone and let her know what I think, though she should know already. I'm acting cool now but she knows how possessive I am. You think I don't have all my mental faculties focused at all times on working towards strategically getting her to end the relationship and move in with me? It's a complex, subtle, long-term social game.
>>6246897
There isn't anyone else I could tell this to who could understand, so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>6246913
>It's a complex, subtle, long-term social game.
Based and redpilled.
>>
>>6246923
all good as long as he acts at some point, otherwise he'll die of old age scheming his winning move.
It is well known that "Fortune favors the bold".
>>
>>6246927
I want to save a bunch of money and take her on a vacation with just the two of us; it's a matter of repeatedly creating questionable situations until something happens. I know her attitude towards incest from some movies we've watched and it could be worse, but she has to be seduced (the movies also serve as a small way of conditioning her to the idea). I haven't done it yet, but at some point I'll throw in that I don't think it's all that wrong.
>>
>>6246901
It depends. I feel like mama anon >>6237452 is okay-ish because at least he also posts momcest.
Shit like this >>6240533 is extremely dumb. The pic is might be hot but it's just taken from the last thread.
This >>6246857 is dumb as fuck and I don't care. especially when he writes
>There isn't anyone else I could tell this to who could understand, so I don't give a shit.
Just go to another board.
>>
new
>>6246991
>>6246991
>>6246991
>>
>>6238246
That was a good nut.
>>
>>6241008
>Oh a fun reaction pic...
Fuck I can't use this crap, he can't spell seethe.
>>
This thread barely lasted a week.
>>
>>6248858
horny ummerfags
>>
File: 19[1].jpg (564 KB, 844x1200)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
One of my all time favorites. Includes mother/son, brother/sister, ffm, and futa

Artist: Kira Hiroyoshi
Title: Mousou Kizoku
Site: Hentaifox

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.