[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RJ317767.jpg (306 KB, 1000x750)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>6271188

NEWCOMERS! Make sure you read through the guide carefully, it'll likely answer most of your questions.
https://xn--4qs.club/

H-Audio Dedicated Board: http://board.kasumi.moe/koe/

>Latest H-Voice Thread News/Updates
Moved guide to another place due to ghostbin being unreliable.

>Voice Work Illustration for the Thread
RJ317767 is a work that seems to have a lot of heart and effort put into it, because F. PRODUCTIONS, the circle behind this work, commissioned recordings from multiple VAs and has interesting dialogue that helps move the story along nicely. I quite liked how there is some character development for someone you never even meet (and isn’t voiced) in the story, as you only learn about her through the heroine. For a circle that’s only been around for a year, they’re definitely worth checking out.
>>
>Previous Thread’s Shared Works
Aeromorph voice work tag search: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LAuFY4Zs-3MXkyPwWjRea0MqI36yP0-O_hOmr_uGg8A/edit?usp=sharing
Collection of voice work scripts: https://mega.nz/file/0NRhBCoY#NJC3DEeP8QkP-MfZlO6WWBrAMEtHTwyUjUFRpDKMcoc
Voice anon summer folder: https://mega.nz/folder/k5o1nI7a#z7V65viPIPXl86UBUypCpw
Voice anon summer folder 2: https://mega.nz/folder/SAx3yaAD#FTFdNCrVjqVpyzQxdC89lA
Anon ntr folder: https://mega.nz/folder/JpJQELKa#v2qvBjjcTRFRmaGT7kIx0g
>>
(`・ω・´)
>>
File: 1.jpg (611 KB, 1280x1892)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
I'm thinking about commissioning affiliates of the twitter https://twitter.com/JuicyBCasting to dub this hentai. https://nhentai.net/g/193113/
Do you think that would be a good idea, or are there better cheaper options(places/people who do requests)?
>>
>>6286911
Why did you leave out the stimulus folder?
https://mega.nz/folder/s5Zj3azR#_Fev0jEtLFFjQ4zz7uBm5w
>>
>>6282876

Anon never responded, I think he killed himself out of regret from being ntr'd
>>
>>6286976
it was the right decision, rip
>>
>nukifure artist is back on twitter and va retweeted one of the illustration

i hope we get more sequel
>>
Is it just me, or did last few threads go to prune faster than usual?
>>
File: E5vOTCdUUAEkoEQ.jpg (216 KB, 1707x2048)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>6286989
Even he did color on Sayaka illustration earlier. There's big possibility that next one will be the last for Reina's story, so I'm hoping for Sayaka's story one day considering they had Suzuka Minase voicing her on 5th work.
>>
>>6287007
maybe slightly faster, maybe they stopped threads going to page 11
>>6286920
sounds like an intensely cringe idea but it's your money
>>
>>6287035
Whether there's a page 11 or not doesn't actually matter for a thread's lifespan. Page 11 exists because stickied threads don't count towards the thread limit, but still take up a spot on page 1.
Thus, as long as there's at least one sticky, there's a page 11, and it will have as much space for threads as there are stickies.
>>
I was pretty blown away with RJ327665, I only wish the bed creaking sound effects had been used in time with the actual sex. Are there any other futa/pegging works that feature bed creaking?
>>
RJ325719 track 5 was great, I love it when she's right at your ear during sex. Her milf voice is excellent, especially the attempts to stifle her moans.
>>
>>6286930
probably because it hadn't been updated in a few days so ended up in the "not updated" list in the guide
i had my shared quota set to 100% and it got used up which apparently stops megasync from uploading automatically for some idiotic reason
or maybe hayate read the last upload date as mm/dd/yyyy and though the last update was months ago
its a mystery
>>
Anyone have RJ328254?
>>
File: RJ334517_ana_img_main.jpg (67 KB, 560x420)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/kamakiri2631/status/1412761933267099657
>sequel to both of my favorite works from them
I fucking love this circle
>>
>>6287035
Didn't the voice threads used to take requests? I remember it was back in /d/ and there was alot of back and forth with mods and such. and don't get me wrong, I know even "professional" erotic voice actors aren't perfect, but I'm not setting my hopes extremely high. To be honest, I've never listened to a single dubbed hentai ever. It would be nice if there was a site dedicated to just that (better than doujins.com). I was just curious if anyone had any ideas or recommendations.
>>
What are some H-Voices with great sound effects? Sex noises, fellatio, handjobs, etc. Anyone got and recommendations?
>>
If anyone here is using Audacity, don't update to the newer version when it comes out. They were bought out by Jews and they are going to put spyware on the new version to collect data on you to sell to other bigger nosed Jews and the police. https://twitter.com/krashhash/status/1411725491581587457
>>
>>6287250
Dlsite has voiced manga but they're obviously in Japanese
>>
File: RJ294126_img_main.jpg (78 KB, 560x420)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
One of the best finale tracks in a work. That last minute, oh goodness, that final minute.
>>
>>6287114
Yes. Oops.
>>
>>6287309
Have you seen the sequel? if not oh boy you're in for a treat
>>
>>6287254
RJ302778
RJ324522
RJ293541
RJ318161
RJ296679
RJ296389

all have good hj sounds
>>
Just tried using transcribe method from OP pastebin but the voice typer using VoiceIn extension just stopped typing in the middle of voicework anyone got the solution?
>>
>>6287437
Learn Japanese.
>>
I want a girl to lick my feet any voice recommendations for this?
>>
Anyone got a link of RJ305514?
>>
File: RJ285263.jpg (73 KB, 560x420)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Ok moon runes scholars, I need to know the story for pic related. Hearing her cry like that crushed my soul despite not knowing what the fuck was going on. All I know is that she's a ghost with no memories of her past and that's it.
>>
>>6287764
are you sure you want to know?

You find a ghost on the side of the road, she is surprised that you can see her and she ends up following you home. There are many hints dropped that she actually knows you.
The first half of the work is pretty standard daily activities, she looks around the house, you take a nap, go to school etc
In the second half something triggers her to regain her memories and she remembers who she is.. your fokin doggo, she really wanted to say thanks to you for looking after her so she came back as a human ghost to find you.
Her name is Pocchi :joy: that was funny hearing, the absolute peak of the work, the climax of the story where she reveals who she is and it's the most generic dog name imagionable. I think that was a mistake but it is what it is
>>
any good english dubbed netorare doujins?
>>
>>6287929
I'm legit crying right now. Thank you anon.
>>
>>6287963
how many forms of cancer can you fit in a single sentence
next you'll be asking for english vtuber dubbed netorare jasmr viewpoint b doujins
>>
>VJ014498
We need to go metaer:
RJ329549
>>
File: VJ014498.jpg (180 KB, 1366x768)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>6287974
fug
forgot pic
>>
>>6287971
Could use "rewrite" or "fan colored" or something.
>>
maybe we need to add that this isn't an EOP friendly zone and certainly not an English voice work zone to the OP
>>
my dick hurts but I can't stop listening to those voices
is this an addiction or something
>>
>>6287984
gotta send them to plebbit
knowing them they will have a voicework board full of english shit and links to dlsite works uploaded to youtube
>>
>>6287974
That looks similar to Poinsettia eroge club series.
>>6287993
Sooner or later, visual medium will not be as tempting. Enjoy your stay and have fun.
>>
Ooyama Chiroru is less than 150cm short
LoliBBA...
>>
>>6287971
So there aren't any or you don't know? Are all the voice doujins people listen to english dubbed or japanese dubbed, because I don't understand japanese. Also, I said netorare, but I want to specify malesub/humiliation netorare. Where the guy is forced to watch and starts to cry real tears. Does anyone have voiced doujins of that? Or a doujin where there's a diaper?
>>
>>6288194
I listen to both english dubbed and japanese dubbed
>>
>>6288194
doujin-moe aka doujins(.)com peddles some english dubbed garbage.
They probably have some ntr since they're turbo cucks, go there.
Generally, this thread is for eroaudio, not so much for voiced comics. The line can get a bit blurry but as a rule of thumb, if it's not sold on dlsite as a voice work, chances are it doesn't belong here.
VNs and Games with voice acting are also not discussed here as they have their own threads.
>>
>>6287984
>average JLPT N1 voice work fan vs average eop earlicking enjoyer
>>
>>6288238
Lately I've just been listening to audios where a japanese girl tries really hard to read an english script and they're all amazing for some reason. A real best of both worlds situation.
>>
>>6288194
>Or a doujin where there's a diaper
heartiest laugh I have had in at least a month, thanks anon, now get out
>>
>>6288247
Got any of those to recommend? I don't remember seeing any recent ones come out but I probably missed them.
>>
>>6288266
I liked RJ311805 and I'm listening to RJ332705 now. If you're on hvdb, try searching 英語版.

Let me know if you find any good ones.
>>
>>6288268
>RJ332705
if the setting is mostly 'japanese girl trying to speak english' it's cute. if the setting is 'an american girl speaking english and the CV just happens to be japanese' it's big oof, might as well listen to this meathook abortion RJ279255
these were decently popular RJ223101 RJ245015 RJ250207
>>
>>6288278
>this meathook abortion RJ279255
I found that but yeah it's shit. It's not really the same thing at all though since her english is fluent. The clumsiness is the cute part for me.

Aisaka's stuff is good but the english isn't common enough in them to satisfy the itch for me.
>>
>>6288268
英語版 got polluted by all those old works the circles subbed long after release. The tag english words/phrases has some I'll try listening to later.
>>
update RJ328808 plox
thnks
>>
>>6287418
I've listened to RJ318161 before. I really love the voice in that one. I'll make sure to check out the others. Thanks,
>>
>>6288556
this isn't the thread, go find a thread on /d/ and ask there
>>
Is there not many uploaders on ecchikoe or the approval process took ages to do?
>>
>>6288596
little bit of both
>>
Some years back I didn't even consider wireless phones, but now after owning bt headphones (Bose QC, I love them) I can't say no. I got cheap bt earphones last black friday just to see if they'd function better while lying in bed, and I gotta say I like them.
Now in thinking I'd go for some quality ones, so any recommendation for good bluetooth earphones and/or bud tips for those?
>>
>>6288691
try >>>/g/iemg
people ask about wireless here occasionally, have never seen any real recommendations
>>
I just found about Club Haniwari and Hutatama/Futamama Tsukasa and she is pretty lewd, I wonder if we ever get translated works.
>>
>>6288691
I own two TWS earbud sets. Haylou GT1 (recommended from >>6288699) for daily use and another chink set for workplace. It's good hassle-free experience and the sound quality is decent, but I just can't stand Bluetooth's connectivity issue. It's up to you if the pros from free movement is greater, but to me, I go back to wired IEM for listening to voicework.
>>
>>6288691
Since you're not moving sticking with traditional iems should be fine. I can't imagine what a mood killer LOW BATTERY, CHARGE NOW would be.
>>
I can't believe HVDB doesn't have a rating system, how am I supposed to find those hidden gems, by mass-downloading hundreds of gigabytes of audio that I'm realistically never going to listen to anyway?
Maybe some kind soul could write a greasemonkey script that shows the DLsite ratings for RJ-codes, at least? I expect sorting would be impossible, but it'd still be a major improvement.
>>
>>6288860
Lazy retard.
>>
Anyone have RJ317647?
>>
Can't take these ruined orgasm works seriously with the intensity of sound effects they have.
>>
File: sdag4y37gh5.jpg (92 KB, 631x537)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
RJ330373
>starts out as an assertive, teasing girl
>turns into a cock craving mesubuta
Every fucking time
>>
>>6288860
While I'd like some way to find hidden gems, dlsite ratings seem pretty damn useless since the scores' are so similar. Just search for works on dlsite and use their sorting options, you'll get more details and pictures there anyway.
>>
>RJ332533
>RJ331304
>RJ329141
It's great time to be chikubizeme enjoyer
>>
Is there this thread but for requesting suggestions from English-language soundgasm.net
>>
is there a mega link or something full of english dubbed doujins? and are there any of netorare or diapers?
>>
>>6289596
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>6289596
>>
>>6289572
There's an entire board for that.

It's called >>>/r/

Go there, you fucking retard
>>
File: 1563447999155.jpg (37 KB, 467x467)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>6289572
>>6289596
pretty sure you stinking cum stains have been told to leave before, why are you still here
>>
Does this thread support ASMR players or ASMR Vtubers active on cien?
Right now, the audio work being done in cien's paid community is far more valuable than dlsite's work.
>>
>>6289741
>ASMR players or ASMR Vtubers
No fuck off.
>>
>>6289741
vtubers are just streamers with an avatar, the streamer thread is over at >>>/t/asmr
of course anyone who enjoys a CV will follow their work on cien but saying it's more valuable than dlsite is a stretch. with a few exceptions it just promotes lazy content that appeals to betas and simps
>>
>>6289741
What the fuck is a ASMR Players
>>
>>6289767
If I had to guess, a let's player with a binaural mic.
Fairly common.
>>
>>6289741
If by valuable you mean difficult to find then sure, but if you're saying simp material is higher quality than releases I don't know what you're on. Anyway, I think vtubers would be covered by that asmr streams thread that gets fucked by simps regularly.
>>
>梔子ちゃんねる
How are they allowed to sell this garbage?
What a scam. There is more effort in free koe-koe recordings.
>>
>circle delusion's new work has only done recording halfway through
when will it be done aaaaa
>>
>>6289797
For example, the limited ASMR streams and limited voices offered by Masquerade, PPP, Emoechi, UNG, and Kemofure's paid communities can only be obtained by paying $50 to $100 per month.
These have the greatest value.
>>
File: 1604460876037.png (438 KB, 496x496)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>6289870
>$50 to $100 per month
I really, REALLY wish you were joking.
I know vtuberfags are pathetic, but I didn't realize they are also findomed to hell and back.
>>
>>6289870
So exactly just like >>6289763 said? Lmao
>>
>>6289869
Their imouto work still isn't complete after almost 4 years.
>>
>>6289884
yeah people here are so much better because instead of consuming 50 dollar monthly works (with free streams every few days as well), we consume Tegura Yuuki's weekly 30 dollar work that sounds exactly the same as last week's
/t/ users are such simps amiright
>>
>>6289906
Tegura Yuuki fags are a vocal minority here.
>>
>>6289906
>buying tegrashit
>>
>>6289741
>Right now, the audio work being done in cien's paid community is far more valuable than dlsite's work.
Kill yourself simp.
>>
File: 1599499119046.jpg (103 KB, 1200x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>6289906
Imagine bringing fucking Tegurayuuki as rebuttal for your vtubers findom fetish.
>>
File: RJ320864.png (549 KB, 560x420)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
after spending hours fumbling around in a chinese forum, i finally managed to download this one. and its pretty good too, voiced by narumi aisaka. too bad the cg set is never translated tho
>>
>>6289906
I'm glad that we don't have to refer to VAs by their initials and do b64 magnet hash pastebins.
Ci-en is annoying as fuck for normal works that say 'If 1000 people buy our shit we'll put up a dlc track locked behind another paywall' so I don't like it much either way
>>
>>6288699
>>6288802
>>6288832

Ty for the recs. In my case wireless is sometimes necessary, as I tend to take some listening scenarios a bit too far >_<
Might just ask on /g
>>
Any good fellatio sounds that doesn't sound like sucking dick right beside your ears
>>
As far as I'm concerned, all voice works that just call for a script and act it out are very similar.
I think we share tens of thousands of pieces, but they have no value and I am tired of them.
Now I'm much more excited by the erotic stream and exclusive works of Vtubers and ASMR players. Moreover, they have value.
>>
>>6290300
Why you gotta rant it here tho.
>>
>>6290269
just turn the volume down a little when it happens breh.
Blowjobs can't hurt you, they aren't real.
>>
>>6290300
Don't you have a whole BOARD for your bullshit?
>>
>>6290300
The new bait.
>>
>>6290325
just gotta throw in something about English dubbed NTR diaper doujins
>>
Oh god the google drive chang is back on HVDB
>>
All audio works are just acting, calling out a script. It's like a kindergartener's game compared to doing something erotic in real time on a streaming.
And they are all lies.
How can you people not get bored?
>>
File: kimagure.jpg (95 KB, 659x502)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>RJ136743
Clever or criminally over-engineered?
Discuss.
>>
>>6290471
Bruh, a man with a voice changer licking silicone ears and sucking on a dildo pretending its a dick is also a lie.

And why do you care so much about "value"?
>>
>>6282876
Does anyone know which work is this anon talking about? Or can recommend works with "surprise NTR" tracks?
>>
>>6290522
I am generally a fan of those voice apps, they've gotten better technologically over time but the contents themselves tend to be nothing special since all the focus is on the app part.
>>
Are there similar works to Eve Channel in a sense where they do some sort of countdown at the end? doesn't necessarily have to be JOI. Anyway, I downloaded this vid before it youtube start cracking down on these JOIs and they started moving on to ear licking and lewd noises during "gaming" sessions. I don't know whose work this is.
Y4EyEJjT#kkUK4V-YviX154Me0VMAka7cBVteZi6d6gsjftpvHgo
>>
>>6290649
Read the guide in the OP.
>>
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ332312.html
Alright, now that's meta.
>3hrs total runtime
FAS give mercy, my brain won't survive for that long.
>>
>>6290659
>no 前立腺 diddling
It's gonna be a hard keep it.
>>
>>6290601
This is the 3rd identical post he made, stop responding you retard.
>>
>>6290522
looks like a virus
>>
Few threads ago, I was convicted into trying out the blessing 2 dusks, finally showed up after 2 weeks. I have to say they sound as good as any over the ear headphones I've tried. my ears suck for having things in them and even though i bought super small tips its still to much to have in for extended periods comfortably. Gonna have to look into training my ears or doing something about it.

Thanks for the rec.
>>
>>6290842
Which is rare because overears are generally way better sounding than IEMs. Because overears are amplified by the ear shape (called the pinna), they sound brighter, which is accounted for by the dusk, hence the likeness in sound. If you can't with silicon tips try foam. Sry about that.
>>
>>6290856

Yeah i bought Silicon ones, the smallest i could find that people said worked on them AZLA SednaEarfit SS, which i assume means super small. been having a hard time finding concrete information on compatible foam tips.

I really like them though so I'm happy i got them it is def the last pair of IEMs i'll need to get. Just have to find a way to wear them.
>>
>>6290856
for voice works aren't iems considered better since most of them use binaural recording? if the mic is inside a silicone ear it seems like putting the speaker in your ear would result in more accurate reproduction of the sound, especially since iems tend to have better sensitivity. sure you are sacrificing other things like sound stage but for voice works it's not really an issue.
if they were using a normal stereo mic then headphones would be better.
i dont really know for sure because I don't have a pair or iems and headphones of the same quality so hard to compare
>>
>>6290868
If she's going into the ear like whispering IEMs are better, whereas if she's speaking from a distance over ears are better because of soundstage. IEMs have a inside the head feeling which can be desirable for stuff like HORNET's "brain licking" stuff and ear canal licking stuff in general
>>
>>6290868
Ear licking or picking are awful on headphones and personally I find that the voices are too far away so they don't feel as good. Of course whispers from a distance are better, but with iems I can get this feeling of actually having a warm breath blowing while with headphones my ears are already in a sauna anyway so it doesn't happen.
>>
>>6290885
I have a pair of headphones that do earlicking to my liking, but to get the full effect i do have to put pressure on the side thats getting licked.
>>
>>6290522
If you mean the code it's fairly mundane.
The concept was novel at the time.
>>
>>6290876
In theory if the audio was recorded using a microphone inside the ear of a anatomical model, then the most accurate reproduction would be to replay the audio directly from inside the ear. The recorded audio should already accurately reflect the acoustics of the ear. If you play it using over ear headphones, then the acoustics of the ear gets applied twice.

Of course this doesn't reflect bone conduction, but there's no way around that.
>>
When did hentai voices become a thing
I wanna know the history
>>
>KAEDE AKINO
>TSUBAME YUKI
>KAEDE AKINO
>TSUBAME YUKI
>KAEDE AKINO
>TSUBAME YUKI
>KAEDE AKINO
>TSUBAME YUKI
>KAEDE AKINO
>TSUBAME YUKI
>>
>>6290842
The blessing 2 dusk were my first real IEMs and they took me about a week and a half to fully get used to. But for me, the problem wasn't the tips, it was the shell, since it made the places where it touched my ears really sore.

In any case, for "training," you'll probably just have to keep them in past the point of comfort, or until they actually become unbearable to wear. Do that for several days and you should be okay. I legitimately thought I made a huge mistake buying them before I realized I was steadily keeping them in for longer periods of time.
>>
>>6291096
damn, 300 burgers for a pair of chinese ear torture devices seems like a questionable decision
>>
can anyone recommend something cute like this? doesn't matter if its sfw or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FK14_M58Vg
>>
>>6291139
>>>/t/1049671
>>
File: screencap.png (3 KB, 362x134)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
anyone else have this problem with ecchikoe?
i can log in fine on chrome, but firefox just gives me an error each time.
>>
>>6291171
That's happening alot on firefox for some reason, just clear your cookies
>>6291139
If you actually bothered to search for one there's alot of that kind of situation voice
>>
>>6290447
God damn how do you even download shit from gdrive
>>
RJ326341 first time I've seen something hvdb didn't have but enk did
>>
At least the new tegura doesn't have swapping but what's the point of foley if 80% of the work is spent in front of the mic anyway? When will they get back to their old level of quality :/
>>
>>6291185
cos the original files never made it onto sharing sites, only the mp3s which no one bothers adding to hvdb
>>
File: 1403147775004.gif (87 KB, 480x270)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>>6291171
>using pozzedfox in the current year
>>
>>6291211
Yeah now that you mention it I see way less mp3-only uploads on hvdb than I used to.

Does anyone know what happened to alphatrill or however you spell that circle? Seems like they're dead. I added rj289420 to my bookmarks ages ago when they had a dec 20 release date and it kept on getting delayed, now it's just TBA.
>>
File: 1616977979477.jpg (71 KB, 375x372)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>6287356
I thought I was going to do that this weekend, but I glanced on its track names and now I feel dreadful. Fuck, I need couple days to wipe that memory off.
>>
>>6291249
Why dreadful?
>>
>>6291261
I don't like what ending tracks imply for the girl. The first one had such great ending that I haven't seen in a long time.
>>
File: 1603465169677.jpg (110 KB, 552x364)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>6291264
Take your time
>>
>>6291264
Don't worry too much. I doubt it's anywhere near as bad as you think.
>>
>>6291264
Keep us updated anon
>>
>>6290868
>>6290885
Audiophile cope.
>seems like putting the speaker in your ear would result in more accurate reproduction of the sound,
It would only be more accurate if your ear was the exact same shape as the microphone one.
>>
>>6291390
which is what IEMs do... they bypass the pinna gain by going straight to the ear canal. Youi're hearing exactly what the mic is hearing as opposed to headphones where the sound is amplified by the shape of your ear.
>>
>>6291402
You get sound which does not match the sound you've been hearing for your whole life.
Also you don't hear sound with only your ear drum.
Also even implying that an "in ear monitor" (lol) can PHYSICALLY match over the ear headphones shows you probably bought $500 audio cables.
>>
>>6291415
I have both over ear monitors and in ear monitors and they compare, at least resolution wise (but over ears are better per dollar). i.e. Blessing 2's are well resolving but not as good as the ATH-R70x's dynamic drivers. But versus the IER-Z1R the R70x's bass doesn't even come close. It's all depending on what your fit and preference is. My over ears are leaky and I don't want F&F hearing moaning so I use IEMs. Also what happens if the sound is in the inner ear, like a girl licking your ear canal? Your over-ears would further amplify the sound when it shouldn't. Also $500 cables is a meme, you should be ashamed of using that strawman.
>>
>>6291390
sounds like the opposite of audiophile, it's just facts and logic my guy
>>
File: illust_chara.jpg (81 KB, 700x1500)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Voice Anon again. Pastebin destroyed my old posts so I copied everything (including my last few collections) here.
https://pst.moe/paste/hflree

As for something new.

>RJ334101 卑屈陰キャの根津さんが可愛い
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ334101
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/XpkEdD2e/file.html
You "jokingly" get asked out a unkept anti-social girl. When you didn't reject her, it bloomed into a real relationship. She used to stutter alot and fiddle around when you used to talk to her but now she's really comfortable around you. Most of the time you go on dates and end up kissing a lot. Later in the audio it contains her masturbating from the thought of you kissing her and later she gives blowjobs. It's mainly a kissing and blowjob work. I personally would have liked more kissing scenes but it was still good. Script included.

Last thread I was hoping for another audio similar to RJ150440 and RJ302309. Thankfully T.F.S. pulled through again.
>>
>>6292133
looks like it's right in my strike zone, I'll check it out. Never followed TFS but it looks like they have some pretty interesting scenarios.. time to increase the length of my backlog yet again
>>
How do I get into HVDB? Is it any better than ENK?
>>
>>6292537
It's better because you can download instead of streaming. You get in by finding someone with invites to spare.
>>
>chang now using both download slot 1 and 2 for duplicates of his no file extension uploads
>>
>>6292539
How do you save streaming audio from EnK?
>>
>>6292733
By shilling out some shekels.
>>
>>6289950
hints at least?
>>
File: notthisoneyouretard.jpg (88 KB, 640x432)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>6292908
not that anon but...
>>
>>6292998
probably asking for hints on where to get it since it hasn't been shared on any of the usual places
>>
>>6292733
If you look in Network when you load audio you can get a direct link to the audio.
>>
>>6292908
I'll do you one better. I'm a fucking super retard so I spent almost all day figuring out how to register a baidu account, set up baidu cloud, and get download links from some stupid fucking chinese forum all so I could download this 48 minute mp4 file.

Then, the seeking on it didn't even work so I had to rerecord the file and re-encode it using OBS. 5 hours out of my day and one favor called in from a taiwanese friend of mine, but at least it's a pretty good one.

https://mega.nz/file/ewIU1ZbQ#6MtonFDmVpDItIryWMW9h8MekKmKaqGK5rzQuu1VIJE

It's a "motion comic", not exactly a voice work, but you can just use audacity if you wanted to rip the audio or something.
>>
>>6293270
jesus man baidu is hell incarnate.

How did you even download the files? Did you install their software, or does some bypass work?
>>
>>6293270
wow thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it
>>
>>6293276
I had to install their stupid little program and do a lot of other shit I'm definitely not proud of. Halfway through the process I even remembered I could've just paid $10 for it on DL site, but I was too committed at that point.

Since I already went through all this trouble, it'd be nice if I could get some more use out of it, though.

https://bbs.white-plus.net/thread.php?fid-128.html

If anybody can find anything on this site that's ONLY available on this site, feel free to post the baidu links/passwords here and I'll grab them for you.

This forum has some kind of retarded currency system that I don't understand at all, but I was able to get what I wanted by just registering an account and clicking this reed button in the post, pic related. Once I clicked that it gave me some shit that looked like the second thing in my pic and I could use that to download it.

Voice works only though, please.
>>
Anyone know any voicework similar to RJ234444
>>
Does anyone have an invitation to hvdb? I'll contribute to uploading your work: song4114826@gmail.com
>>
Sent ;)
>>
RJ296597 Does anyone have it?
I need it!
>>
>RJ334134
>11 (Eleven) tracks are just...normal ecchi in a netori/ntr work
I mean, why? Did they have two separate works then decide to merge it as once? Does Christopher Nolan direct voicework? Does this count as bloat?
>>
>>6293331
For the ultimate cucks who want full immersion I guess.

Either way, pretty much all the sex scenes fail my bar of having the girl be beside your ear, so even the netori tracks don't appeal to me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard any netori voice works that I actually liked much, seems like they just can't capture the appeal of manga with their stories.

>>6293286
The currency system is another staple of chinese sites unfortunately. Not sure how that site's one works, but there's probably going to be some stuff you can't download without spending the currency. I know that on music sites like TSDM they lock all FLACs behind their paywall.
>>
>>6293286
on whiteplus every time you get a link you pay 4 points or something, and you get points by commenting on a post which is why there is always a load of the exact same replies on every post, people just paste that dumb emote in to farm points
i forgot my password to that forum so cant tell you if there is anything I'm missing but probably nothing much
>>
>>6293331
I knew it was tegura by the way you described it kek
>>
>>6293270
I'd just buy it at that point if I were you. But thanks for sharing it.
>>
femdom mesuiki?
>>
>>6293340
> people just paste that dumb emote in to farm points
They don't really do emotes on *-plus, mostly just the same exact "thanks for sharing" phrase. Link most usually costs 2 points and sometimes it can be even 0 or whatever the poster wanted it to be.
>>
Any non-H voice works recommendation? Just want to relax. A cute voice one would be great.
>>
You guys know you can pay to have a one on one chat with Akino?

>>6293463
There's a bunch of free ones made by DLsite with pro seiyuu.
>>
>>6293463
There's tons of them but i tried these just recently RJ333531,RJ328578,RJ325494,RJ322685,RJ304928
>>
>>6293469
I know, but what are you even going to talk about
>>
>>6293514
She says she has topics prepared just in case.
I'd tell her she took my Japanese conversation DT. A bit too expensive though, honestly.
Still slightly less pathetic than throwing money at streamers who barely acknowledge your existence.
>>
>>6293286
you could just use https://pan.naifei.cc/english/ to download their stuff as long as you got baidu links and its extraction password
>>
>>6293559
Different guy, but nowadays CN uploaders don't even share direct links. Last time I checked they instead put encrypted text like that one.
>>
>>6293286
Chinks were a mistake
>>
>>6293469
>>6293499
Thanks anons, I'll check them out.
>>
Latest Tegra (lolis) is actually listenable because the two male parts are completely separate.
>>
>>6293469
https://www.voiceutopia.com/product/akinokaede/186?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false
for anyone interested.

Interesting idea but damn that's expensive, and I'd probably feel like offing myself if I ever did it.
>>
>>6293614#
>sort by popularity
>can't recognize any name past first row
I mean, isn't Ayaka's ci-en doing exactly like that
>>6293463#
Can't recommend Necogurashi S3 enough. My favorites are RJ319423, RJ323593 and RJ328178.
>>
https://ecchikoe.me/Account/Register/72c4beaa-658e-498f-8516-66e9daa61417
>>
>>6293635
Not that anon but do the necogurashi works follow a plot line or are they separate works?
Want to get into them but there's a lot and also s2 and s3.
>>
Any lovey dovey gf works like RJ247395? i want heartwarming stuff with a side of ecchi
>>
If the Anon that does the various statistical analyses of DLsite reads this, can you check what % of voice works have 4+ 4,5+ star ratings? I would like to know just how useless the ratings are.
>>
>>6293818
Calculated from pages:

4.5>5 star = 206/237 = 87%
2>4.5 star = 8%
Unrated = 5%

There are three works with 2 stars and nothing below that.
>>
>>6293896
>>6293823
And for 4 stars it's 222/237 = 94%. So 1% of works have less than 4 stars without being unrated.
>>
>>6293897
>>6293896
>>6293823
Approx:

5* 53%
4.5* 34%
4* 7%
3.5* 0.8%
3* 0.3%
2.5* 0.03%
2* 0.01%
N/A 5%

Over half of works have a perfect rating.
>>
>>6293911
Amazing. I wonder what the common thread is between the works that score below 4 is? I don't think I've ever actually seen one.
>>
>>6293917
They start at the bottom of this page.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/works/type/=/language/jp/sex_category[0]/male/work_category[0]/doujin/order[0]/rate_d/work_type[0]/SOU/work_type_name[0]/%E3%83%9C%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BBASMR/per_page/100/page/222
>>
>>6293823
>>6293896
>>6293897
>>6293911
>>6293917
This is anecdotal but I've watched the dlsite voice category grow since around 2015ish. Back then, it was around Voice thread #10 around here.

Dlsite user ratings were much more harsh on voice works back then; almost no works had a 4.5+ rating, if it did, it was likely from a handful of specific circles. Most voice works hovered around 3.9-4.4 or so.

There weren't many releases back then and the quality of works between circles were huge.

I used to collect any and all works but over time I realized I can't possibly store, listen or organize/file translate it all. This is even more difficult by today's standard when there's hundreds of works released in a single month. Way to many people willing give 5 stars and it has skewed the rating system to be to high all across the category.

To get to my point, I ended setting up a minimum requirement for me to even bother with a work. It used to be like 4.3 in 2017 but as the scene exploded these last few years, especially the last 2 years, I've moved my minimum requirement to around 4.75ish today. There's many exceptions like if I enjoy a certain voice actress, fetish or circle though.

Generally speaking at this point when looking for brand new works from unknown circles, if the avg rating for a circle when looking at a few of their most recent works isn't at least around 4.75ish, I don't bother.

The rating system became to high where it's extremely uncommon for works to be below 4.5 or even 4.6 these days; therefore, I personally don't bother to sift through them, not enough time or energy.
>>
>>6293923
I've listened to 2 works in that page, and have another three in my backlog
I'm not sure how to feel.
>>
>>6293924
I don't know how you can look at this and come to the conclusion that the rating is indicative of anything.
> if the avg rating for a circle when looking at a few of their most recent works isn't at least around 4.75ish, I don't bother.
Autism.
>>
>>6293931
There's no other consistent metric to go by apart from number of downloads, word of mouth here in this thread, doonroom blog, or following specific fetishes, seiyuus and circles.

What indicators are people using when searching for works, especially looking for new seiyuus or circles? Do you stick a thousand files into a playlist and hit shuffle?

I don't think it's perfect but I doubt many people bother to listen to <4.2 star voice works anymore in this thread if they realize it.

There's a couple hundred works that came out in the last month alone; EnK, HVDB, or other sites likely have the works somewhere; what makes you choose to download/listen to x over y?
>>
>>6293955
there have been various attempts in previous threads, but feel free to suggest a formula
something like listing works that
- have more than 5 written reviews
- have more than 1000 ratings
- order by rating

it doesn't tell you if a work is actually good but it might be an indicator.
>>
>>6293955
>what makes you choose to download/listen to x over y?
I browse A-S and hvdb sorted by date daily to find new stuff.
I have strong fetishes, and mild fetishes.
If a work contains any of my strong fetishes, that's an insta-download. Regardless of anything else, even if it sounds like shit or also includes gross stuff, I'll download and listen to it.
For fetishes I don't feel so strong about, I'll check the preview and read the description more cautiously. I value audio quality, good use of SFX, the seiyuu's skill and lack of gross shit much more in these cases.
Other people's valuation of a work never ever affect my choice of what to download.
Maybe they'd do if I had to pay, but that's not the case.
>>
>>6293955
lets be honest, 90% of people in this thread just go to the dlsite top works page and click on works with nice cover art
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/ranking/week?category=voice&sub=SOU
>>
>>6293923
Looks like it's about what I thought: shit art really hurts. This one looks like something special though.
>>
>>6293955
C_realization works have 4,8+ ratings, guess they must be really good, huh?
>>
>>6293955
>What indicators are people using when searching for works, especially looking for new seiyuus or circles?
If I see something pop up on my twitter that looks interesting from the scenario I check it out, if it doesn't have a demo or the demo is shit (like 30 seconds) I don't bother.

>>6293960
In case you haven't noticed, the review system is fucked as well. Rewarding users points for writing reviews is incredibly stupid, not to mention the coddling of authors with "no negative reviews".
>>
>>6293973
>coddling of authors with "no negative reviews"
lol really? i dont read review enough to know what kind of shit goes in there but that's pretty bad. what could dlsite gain by fucking their review system like this
>>
>>6293961
How much time do you spend doing that daily? I used to try and follow stuff as it was coming out but now it's just too much for me to bother, even if I have the time I don't have the motivation to sort through everything.

>>6293964
It's probably not that bad of a way now since most of those are at least decent quality and most works which don't bother getting good art probably didn't bother putting much effort into audio quality either.

>>6293968
Yeah I'd say so, their audio quality has always been good. Their ear licking has a unique feel.
>>
>>6293968
When I said 4.75ish, it's just an approximate rating for whether I potentially want to listen; it does not mean that I think all works with 4.75+ is going to be amazing and worthwhile. The vast majority of new works already are >4.75+. It's a very easy barrier to exceed these days.

Look at the works being mentioned in this very thread, all the RJ numbers in this thread and the last few threads, the vast majority (like 90%+) are above 4.75ish. It's not some elitist barrier or some grand litmus test.

There's plenty of shit I have that's 4.5 or 4.6 that I think should be higher but its increasingly difficult to find hidden bangers when there's so much shit coming out daily.

Someone give me what they think are some 10/10 example works that have a huge deviation from the dlsite rating. There aren't going to be many outliers where a 4.34 star work on dlsite is actually a near 5 as collectively agreed by this community.

It's not odd to want to weed out works because a bunch of other people didn't like it. We aren't at fake amazon reviews levels just yet.
>>
>>6293984
>Yeah I'd say so, their audio quality has always been good.
Yeah dude, when I listen to a voice work I first check the SNR to see if it will be a good fap material.
I'm honestly suspecting you have asperger's at this point.
>>
>>6293991
hey, stop bullying, youre the one being retarded with your crealize strawman. i doubt anyone actually believes high rating = good work
>>
>>6293987
I'm just gonna tell you that I recently bought Aizawa Nachu's own circle's latest work, and I immediately rated it 5 stars before even listening to more than the trial. And I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this. Put that into your consideration.
>>
>>6293984
How much time do you spend doing that daily?
Not that much. No more than 5 or 6 new works are shared during a normal weekday, during weekends they upload some more but it still doesn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes/day to sift through everything new.
And again if a work has fetishes that I really like, or doesn't have any fetishes that interest me at all, my choice is made within seconds of looking at the description.
It's only the few cases of mildly interesting works that would take me the most time decide.
>>
Why would you want to be the only guy in a threesome when you could instead be three guys sharing two girls like in pic related? Downloaded strictly because of the art.
>>
File: 1403177184737.gif (506 KB, 320x180)
506 KB
506 KB GIF
>>6294001
>nuTegura
not even once
>>
>>6293997
Higebako? RJ332350?

Then I'd say you have good taste, but that's just my opinion and yours. She generally knows what she's doing more often than not.

Instantly rating it 5 isn't too farfetched because like you said, if you're doing this, likely others are too; this same bias can be applied across many seiyuus, fetishes and circles. This wouldn't even be an outlier to shake the current rating system at all because people already rate shit 5 more often than any other number.

That's not even the point, your review isn't fake, you spent money, you genuinely seem certain it's a 5 because you're a big fan and are convinced you'll like it. You're not a bot spamming reviews to try get more purchases for a product.
>>
File: RJ328178_img_smp3.jpg (526 KB, 2000x1612)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>6293788
S1 and S2 don't have particular plot point and they are very ASMR focused. There's slight improvement on S2 but more or less they're the same. The circle took different approach in S3 that they toned down the ASMR part and focused more on voice acting and storytelling. It went from 80:20 overwhelmingly ASMR focused to 30:70 in the opposite direction.

I'd say, you can go straight to S3 in release order but listen to RJ319423 second last. If you have spare time, you can go back to S2. RJ310041 and RJ310347 are decent.
>>
>>6293991
Their stuff sounds good to me and it looks like a good deal of other people too.
Maybe the retard is the one who assumes talking about audio quality means technical shit only.
>>
>>6294041
now imagine the legions of vtuber simps that hit 5 star just because they want their v-waifu to feel happy regardless of how shit the actual work is
>>
>>6294042
Not that anon but, this series has always been on my list to try but i usually don't like it when the setting is like fantasy/mystical because i fail to imagine it, which is also why i kinda avoid momoirocode/michikusaya (though i tried RJ325494 and it's really good)
>>6293997
This, but ichinose rito
>>
>>6294057
You're not wrong at all. Vtuber seiyuus are pretty niche though; only a handful of circles like Masquerade seems to sell well. A lot of other vtubers have high ratings on works but barely a hundred sales. Not convincing enough to bother trying the work.

Even if you do decide to give it a shot, if the first impression doesn't even come close with expectations, just don't bother with that seiyuu/circle again.

Crazy simping from fans isn't just for vtubers though, many of the popular/veteran voice actresses have monthly paid plans for their ci-en account and charge ridiculous monthly fees for overpriced content with varying levels of quality. Some have amazon wish lists for their followers to help them buy; Some have branched into vtubing as themselves to help promote a lot of their existing work.

We all want the same thing here though which is consistently good quality shit to fap or relax to for free.
>>
>>6294057
You seem to be confused. Those legions don't exist. If you're not Nijisanji or hololive, having more than four digits of subscribers and average viewers in the high two digits is unheard of except for specific exceptions.
>>
Bros... Bros!
The faggots at A-S stopped uploading shit to the only service that worked relatively well with premiumizers (uploaded com).
I'm fucked. Is this hell?
Why are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>6294147
>>6294133
ok calm down, legion was the wrong word, point is some works get a free 5 star pass regardless of quality
>>
>>6289116
>>6287625
both added
>>6294178
the stimulus link has most stuff since RJ320000
if you want an older work, just ask and it'll get added eventually
>>
>>6294118
I had no idea until recently that Rito is allowed to keep her circle and even make R18 works under same name.
>>
File: RJ320455.jpg (19 KB, 419x186)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>6294187
no, fuck waiting. I have an hvdb account as well, so the stim folder is not a solution.
I want stuff as soon as I learn about it.
I found an alternative already, but the downside is I have to put up with about twice the ad redirects to get something.
Still better than waiting half a day just to get cockblocked by MEGA because the filesize is bigger than their limit.
>>
>>6294187
RJ307287
RJ292505
breathing kino
RJ325212
TAIWAN #1
RJ309477
A good hornet classic
tyvm
>>
>>6294192
just pay for mega faggot
>>
>>6294195
I won't ever pay for piracy.
If I had money to throw, I'd be buying the stuff straight from dlsite.
And that still doesn't solve the waiting thing. It'd be better to pay for an account in one of those meme services that A-S/mikocon faggots love to use.
>>
>>6294192
Someone a few threads ago said that older versions of megabasterd work, or if you are on DHCP just reset your internet and you'll get a new ip you can continue the download from.
>>
File: 1624827461967.jpg (138 KB, 1242x1233)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>6294178
>>6294192
>>6294197
>want the full work
>not willing to pay
>not willing to wait
>not looking up how to bypass mega limit
>>
>>6294227
Read nigga read.
>>6294192
>I found an alternative already,
>>
>>6294197
how about just not trying to download shit the same day it comes out. and like mr anon said >>6294214
there is at least one downloader that lets you bypass the mega limits
>>
>>6294231
>how about just not trying to download shit the same day it comes out.
Why?
Gee, wasn't aware that this general was a MEGA shill hideout.
>>
>>6294233
if you can find anything better im all ears
>>
>>6294234
Uploaded + debrid was the perfect combo.
Almost as fast as MEGA and works being available for download as soon as possible.
Hence my first complaint.
>>
>>6294187
RJ310052 pretty please
>>
>>6294236
Which debrid? There are thousands of them.
>>
>>6294236
the fastest option would be going straight to the source like >>6293286
this guy. a-s and everyone else gets the files from chinese sites, you just need a baidu account which is pretty hard to get these days.. maybe try >>6293559
>>
>>6294239
The ones that worked with uploaded.
But it's pointless since A-S seems to be moving away from uploeaded.
>>
How do I get invited to hvdb? Please give me some hints.
>>
>>6294322
1. Find an insider to invite you.
2. Give up.
>>
>>6294322
sent ;^)
but also you'll only get invited if you need to show that you're gonna contribute, so post your play.dlsite.com voice list and i'll think about it
>>
>>6294326
Is that a vague rule?
Or is there a clear deadline and number of submissions that must be made?
>>
>>6293463
Anything by Asami Yui.
>>
>>6294340
it's not a rule, but no one is going to invite a nigga who doesn't contribute. haven't you ever joined a private tracker before, shit has gatekeeping for a reason
>>
>>6294052
Or maybe I have listened to one of their works (that is rated 4,8+) and realized that it has literally next to zero actual scenario, despite being over an hour long, and every sex scene sounds the same.

>>6294057
Because Ayaka's or Yuka's simps are better?

>>6294188
Why wouldn't she?
>>
Does anyone happen to have RJ210640?
All the links of my usual sites are dead
>>
>>6294367
what ayaka simps. this is a voicework thread, if you compare a vtuber voicework to an ayaka voicework the difference is day and night, and yet the vtuber trash will get the higher rating.
>>
>>6294376
>what ayaka simps.
You, apparently.
>>
Remember that time Ayaka was selling her pictures on some weird Twitter-like platform literally made for simps, and her numbers were so big it actually made the owners of the site change terms of service? I remember.
>>
>>6294387
I remember having the folder with those pics in it from some mega, didn't expect 'peep materials' to actually be the name of the platform. If you search 'igasaki ayaka peep', thread #21 still has a pic of her face up.
>>
Does anyone know any works that have voices that come from the upper parts of your head? Stuff like rj244378 and rj257706
>>
my problem with ayaka is that some work is obviously just her self-inserting to the scenario
>>
I miss Ichinose Rito. Will she release anything any time soon?
>>
File: image-800 (8).jpg (95 KB, 560x420)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>6294446
There's this at the end of the month and a free voicework on her birthday
>>
>>6294446
She just released 2 works in the last 30 days dude.
>>
>>6294450
Aiue oka eh, but multi viewpoint :/
>>
>>6294495
Beg for what?
>>
Ask a question about ecchi na koe!
Do you get kicked out if you don't upload? I'm scared .
>>
>>6294505
Takeshi...
>>
>>6294505
yes
>>
>>6294507
Takeshi?
>>
>>6294509
Oh, scary scary.
Thanks for answering.
If it's possible, can you tell me how long it takes for someone to be banned?
>>
>>6294480
あいうえお
>>
File: Screenshot.png (27 KB, 765x342)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
Is there a way to sort folders by total duration?
For example pic rel, foobar show data of a selected folder. Would like to see the Duration field in a column to sort and filter out all works <20minutes.
>>
Any of you guys have RJ330063?
>>
Is there a reason some R-15 works are marked as NSFW on HVDB?
>>
>>6294616
It's inconsistent based on whoever filled in the entry.

You can edit and correct it yourself; it's usually the same few dozen people doing these entries so theirs bound to be mistakes or laziness in ticking a box or checking if its actually SFW or not.
>>
>>6294616
They are not sold on /home/ so you can infer that they do not belong on the sfw category.
As for why someone would mark them as SFW I can only guess that retardation is at play.
>>
>>6294804
Please do enlighten me as to what the difference between R-15 and SFW is then.
What contents of an R-15 work means it should not be marked as SFW?
>>
>>6294804
>>6294814
Wait, does ear licking count as NSFW?
>>
>>6294814
>Q.全年齢/R指定/成人向けについて教えてください

>A.対象指定の基準について、全年齢については、一つの基準として
小学生が親と一緒に見られる範囲とさせていただいております。

>作品全体の内容にもよりますが、性描写についてのおおよその目安は、
ヌード等が主体となっている場合にはR指定、
さらに性行為描写があるものは成人向けとさせていただいております。
Ah no, boss, you see, in this work she's just liking my ears and fondling my junk while digressing about her tits' size, but it's okay, it was only R-15 so she won't put my dick in her mouth, totally sfw right?
Uh? A promotion?! Thank you!
>>
>>6294821
According to their FAQ, the categorization in dlsite seems to be:
-All ages: No sex at all, or not enough to be kept behind the adult section curtain.
-R-15: Enough sex to be behind the curtain, but not enough to appeal to coomers.
-18 Restricted: Enough sex to appeal to coomers.
>>
>>6294825
Since my answer to your rhetoric question here would be yes, I guess I'll just stay away from the edit button in the future.
>>6294834
I was asking about the categorization on HVDB, but I've just decided that I'm too retarded for this shit.
>>
>>6294841
Dunno man, my position is that SFW should only have works sold in dlsite's /home/ section.
Maybe others disagree, but they're probably retards.
>>
>>6294841
I think SFW used to be a tag instead but was updated into an SFW tick box not long after HVDB was created.

The main consensus is usually whether it's marked as 18+ or not on dlsite.

>>6294814
>>6294821
If it's rated for All Ages or R-15, the SFW box should theoretically be ticked.

Most R-15 works is usually ear licking and making out but it's gotten bolder over the years with dirty talk and fondling/groping over clothes.

18+ is like direct contact with genitals and actual sexual acts.

Regardless of the IRL consequences of these audios labelled as SFW or not; the SFW box was intended to filter for works that don't have full blown sex acts and more for healing/relaxing/wholesome type audios.
>>
Went to go listen to the RJ320455 sample and it has those incredibly short loops in the background like shikoshiko or niginigi. Anyone else hear the wrong thing after too much repetition? I figure it's something like your eyes getting tired from staring at a single color, except for your ears.
>>
>>6295190
Don't think I hear the wrong thing, but they feel more numb over time. Doesn't help that they're usually together with actual speaking and I tend to focus on that one instead.
>>
What the fuck kind of asshole decided to make a minute long audio work just to advertise their shitty blog

RJ334962
>>
>>6295190
It does get repetitive and usually try to avoid works with nonstop loops of shikoshiko etc. For me works where the VA tells you the rhythm first and then to keep going is better. Also the nonstop loops distract me from the actual voice lines.
>>
>>6295297
>all posts are either pay to read or links to fantia
A single sucker probably makes them millionaires overnight.
>>
File: 1620093609593.jpg (450 KB, 1000x900)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>6295297
>still has a 4 star rating
>>
>>6291213
>not depozzing with seamonkey
>>
>>6294986
Personally I prefer that R15 works should be included to SFW category. If your dick spurts out from earlicking, either the girl did a great job or your dick needs to gaman harder.
>>
File: RJ334397.jpg (1.43 MB, 2000x1500)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Lovely maid work, really like the character. My only complaint is the sfx, sounds way too loud and in your face that half way in track 1 I switched to the no sfx version.
>>
Anyone have some good healing tracks?
>>
>>6295502
>he doesn't know how to isolate and edit SFX tracks
>>
>>6294834
I wonder, is there a derogatory word in Japanese slang towards people obsessed with sexual gratification (not necessarily sex itself)? There should be.
>>
>>6293896
>>6293897
>>6293911
You should put this into graphs and put it up on twitter (in Japanese of course)
This is absurd
>>
>>6295509
Does it change the fact that they should've done a better job at making sfx?
>>
>>6295504
RJ328294 by Asami Yui
>>
any new stuff from circle_delusion? they rarely release new stuffs but when they do its almost always a 10/10 for me
>>
File: RJ204458_img_smp5.jpg (92 KB, 760x872)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>6296636
They're making one with the cousin from RJ204458. It's probably a year from being finished though. There's a sample track here:

https://bit
(dot)
ly/3ikEnse
>>
>>6296641
>a year from being finished
Excuse my ignorance, but why do voiceworks seem to take this long to produce? What part of the process is that time-consuming?
>>
File: RJ333900.png (1.09 MB, 1578x630)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
anyone got this yet? all i found is the one with no eng sub
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_mYoxi860
Ichinose Rito birthday stream
>>
>>6296742
>doesn't want to be called as a seiyuu anymore because she feel unworthy of the title
>>
>>6296705
You should honestly just purchase it officially since it's one of high quality circle that actually put eng subs, if that sell badly it might stopped doing it
>>
>>6296742
rito doesn't have a problem with the NTR lovers
>>
>>6296786
I don't remember any jap person ever hating ntr like those in the west, they seem to treat it like any other tag most of the time
>>
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ334212.html
>>
File: goslings.jpg (53 KB, 651x681)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>6296954
https://mega.nz/file/VoJXVYwL#Ma2KftADYTCmhG9zKSSf5Hy_j0Ne7XM0e5cbw-d1JPo
contributing to this thread, feel free to reupload it buy it if you like miyadi
>>
>>6296971
Thank you so much anon i really appreciate it
>>
>>6296971
Big ups to you anon
>>
>>6295703
変態 is the only word I can think of.
>>
>>6296971
oh miyadi, thank you so much anon
>>
>>6295212
My brain eventually flips what is being said, so I'll start to hear koshikoshi and ginigini and I won't be able to unflip it. Sounds nice not having to worry about that.
>>6295301
Agreed on the rhythm being instructed at the beginning being overall better.
>>
I normally try to figure out stuff like this by myself using my basic japanese knowledge, but is there a keyword for works with eating sounds?
To clarify, I have no interest in mukbang style content, but listening to one of Haachama's kfc asmr streams seems to have awakened something in me. I've been looking around for a while, and while I've found one or two works that seem to fit the bill by searching stuff like すすり音 or some related kanji, I haven't found an umbrella term for the type of content. Am I missing an important keyword or does that specific niche just not exist?
>>
>>6297523
nvm, I was just being retarded with my archive searches. recommendations are appreciated, though
>>
>>6296971
thanks anon
>>
>>6297523
If you like eating ASMR, try RJ328728.
>>
>>6297545
anon...
>>
>>6297523
かむ
>>
>>6295703
メス or オス count I guess.
>>
Any good recommendations for NTR works? Loli is plus but anything goes, SFX (Handjob, Sex) also big plus.
>>
>>6297800
No.
>>
I'm gonna be honest guys, girlfriend scenario works make me wanna end it all. More than than any manga, game, or other story.
>>
File: RJ272402.png (575 KB, 560x420)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>6297904
>girlfriend scenario
how about wife and daughter scenario?
>>
File: pate.gif (1.84 MB, 498x404)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>6297904
but if you end it, you can't listen to more, even better girlfriend scenarios

nade nade yoshi yoshi

you'll be fine anon
>>
>>6296971
miyadji great. hats off to you.
>>
>>6297904
buy a 3DS XL and homebrew-install 「NEWラブプラス+」, once you get used to real time mode for a month the girlfriend horniness goes away and you can go back to being an upstanding citizen.
>>
>>6297943
That's only because Love Plus doesn't have the parts that are in the R18 voice works or in actual relationship. It's all work.
>>
>>6297523
try using 咀嚼. might find some results
>>
>>6297949
You act like you need to have sex in a relationship and that sex before marriage was the norm in society only a century ago. Grow up and accept that you fantasizing depravity will never give you a meaningful relationship and is only hurting your chances. At least LovePlus teaches you to have agency and to put in the hard work in courting a woman who you'll want to love, not as a cock sleeve. I'm just here for the ASMR tracks. Shoutout to stimulus anon.
>>
>>6297954
>he thinks that sex out of marriage wasn't a common thing 100 years ago
It's you who needs to grow up. Your whole post reeks of cucklodry.
>>
>>6297974
You're misconstruing frequency with being the norm. How is abstaining until marriage "cuckholdry"? You've been so desensitized to sex you think it's the most important part of a relationship. Retard.
>>
>>6297976
>you need to have sex in a relationship
>I'm the retard
Yeah, you can let your wife have sex with her boyfriend instead.
Go back.

Also Love Plus was always shit.
>>
>>6287309
>>6287356
>>6291249
Can't into moonrunes and couldn't find these works subbed, care to explain?
>>
>>6297985
Are you so cucked by porn that cuckholdry is the only thing you can think up of? You're treating sex as an end when it's a means to starting a family, as it has been for centuries. Yes, society has been dumbed down through jewish decadence to make retards like you believe that pleasure from sex is the end goal in a relationship. Yes, I have sex and it's fun, but that's not the reason why I got in the relationship. Not even the best part by a mile. Stop watching cuck porn and play LP, maybe then you'll have the balls to ask a girl out. Until then you are ust a retarded faggot.
>>
>>6297991
This series has eng subtitled video version RJ324733 and RJ324702, RJ324702 is availble on stimulus folder but you probably need to find RJ324733
>>
>yes I have sex
>sex is overrated btw
Every fucking time.
>>
Also
>man I haven't had sex in 2 weeks feels like I became a virgin again
All same person.
>>
>>6298007
Fuck I'm so retarded, they're both in the stimulus folder. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6298014
>>6298017
Guys I think he's losing it, chad got him on social life support so bad he's crying about it on /h/
>>
>>6297954
>At least LovePlus teaches you
Japanese dating sims are trash in terms of teaching people how to date.

Also don't act as if you have any reputable advice to give on relationships when you play LovePlus. I have no problem with lonely anons playing dating sims, but it boggles my mind that you act like you're superior. How do you not see the irony that you say things like "hurting your chances" and "fantasizing will never give you a relationship"??? You are playing LovePlus to get a 2D girlfriend experience instead of doing literally anything else with your life.
>>
Being able to go to sleep not being hungry is also overrated.
>>
>>6298040
>dating sims are trash
not LP, it's the gold standard
>act like you're superior
If you think sex is the end goal to a relationship then yes you are inferior
>irony
fantasizing about **SEX** will never give you a relationship because it is not the MEANS by which relationships are founded. AKA Fix your priorities
>You are playing LovePlus
I played LP when I needed it years ago. I don't anymore, that's the point. The advice I gave was to play it for a month. If you're so weak willed that you're considering roping yourself over not having extramarital sex then a dating sim is the closest thing that will get you out of that state.
>>
Fucking normalfags. Get out of /h/!
>>
>>6298052
No, you are just a zoomer. Old anons have grown wiser to Jewish tricks and are handing out invaluable advice to new ones. It's always been like this.
>>
>>6298048
>LP gold standard
You know what, I'll give you a fair shot instead of telling you to kill yourself. What makes LP a "gold" standard and what valuable lessons does it teach?
>>
>>6298052
/h/ has been overrun by normalfags for years, Anon.

>>6298071
It isn't. It's shit. It's literally what was said above: all the work aspect of a relationship without any of the rewards.
>>
>>6298071
Real time mode if you decide not to cheat teaches you timeliness and responsibility whereas the story mode doesn't give you the porn/sex you are addicted to and basically tells you to grow the fuck up and commit. Don't listen to coomer anon who only plays eroge for the sex scenes.
>>6298077
>all the work aspect of a relationship without any of the rewards
skinship/kissing isn't a "reward"? stop cooming and maybe your dopamine receptors can catch a break.
>>
>>6298052
>>6298077
Its not about being "overrun by normalfags" its just been over 10 years and the oldguard have grown up. Its called life.
>>
>>6298084
Only normalfags' lives just come together in adulthood. The truly fucked will never change.
>>
>>6298048
There was nothing about sex in the original post though, you just came in here with your cuck projections, spouting some retarded rhetoric about sex being depravity and nonsense about premarital sex in the previous century. I think it's actually you who is obsessed with sex. Most likely because your girlfriend is too busy fucking other people.
Fuck off back to r*ddit already.
>>
>>6298087
>"the girlfriend horniness goes away"
>"Love Plus doesn't have the parts that are in the R18 voice works or in actual relationship. It's all work."
???
>retarded rhetoric
https://courses.edx.org/c4x/HarvardX/ER22.1x/asset/Chapter_5_-_Immanuel_Kant__129-139_.pdf
Being conservative has been 4chan's thing, newfag
>I think it's actually you who is obsessed with sex.
I'm good with sex whether I get it or not. You're the one considering offing yourself over not having a girlfriend and rejecting LP because it doesn't have "rewards".
>immediately goes back to cuckholdery
hahahahhahaaha anons how can this guy be saved
>and blindly accuses of being a leddit user
so porn has made you a schizo too? I've been here for quite a while
>>
Love Plus is probably one of the main causes why the numbers of Japanese youth that are not interested in relationships keep rising.

>>6298084
I am the "old guard". Fuck off normalshit.
>>
>>6298093
>I've been here since 2019 I'm an oldfag
>>
>>6298094
>Love Plus is probably one of the main causes why the numbers of Japanese youth that are not interested in relationships keep rising.
you're retarded considering LP is a dead franchise now and young kids probably don't even own a 3DS anymore. NEETs on the other hand probably play this game and have converted to normal working citizens
>>6298095
schizo anon throwing more guesses in the dark and missing by a huge margin per usual
>>
>>6298081
>skinship/kissing isn't a "reward"? stop cooming and maybe your dopamine receptors can catch a break.
>if you gather enough goodboy points you might get a "kiss"
Holy shit this guy is a meme-come-to-life.

Or you could just listen to any voice work, even SFW one, and get that without being fucking pathetic.
>>
Voice work thread?
>>
>>6298098
People who played LP 10 years ago when they were teenagers are adults now. Retard.
>>
>>6298100
So you want a girlfriend or not? You get one by being patient and kind, not being coomed out of your mind everywhere you go. By that logic why bother with sex when you can just watch porn on your phone and not be "fucking pathetic"? Instant gratification will ruin your life and make you an actual retard.
>>6298103
Thread's going to die anyways might as well bring an anon back to reality
>>6298107
>keeps rising
can't keep rising if the franchise is dead. And those adults have jobs now because they've learned that they need to work for things instead of just watching porn for instant gratification
>>
>>6298112
>people played LP when they were teenagers
>now they are adults in their 20s and have no interest in relationships
It's rocket science you dumb fuck.
>>
>>6297954
>You act like you need to have sex in a relationship
You don't need to have sex in a relationship, is this is what your "girlfriend" told you? Does she live in your house, by any chance?
>>
>>6298119
I have sex when it's convenient. It's just not as high on the priority list when you have kids. Didn't need to have sex before marriage either because having kids out of wedlock is degenerate shit. Stop fantasizing about cuck porn anon.
>>
>>6298125
see >>6298131
>>6298119
blaming Japan's societal problems on a niche game with less than 100,000 sales is peak schizo (the demographics of which aren't all young people. Old people played the game too for reasons you can guess)
>>
>>6298138
>a niche game with less than 100,000 sales
https://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/276/276328
>LP+ 100K+ sales in 4 days
Why do you keep making shit up?
>>
>>6298149
still niche in a country with 120 million population, missing forest for the trees here.
>>
>>6298103
Leave it to normalfags to ruing everything. This is a friendly reminder about gatekeeping.
>>
>>6296971
I'll be eternally blue-balled if there isn't an R18 part 3 where she's giving me a miminame handy
>>
>>6298022
So she moves to Hokkaido in the penultimate track of After but in the last one (you) reunite with her. Happy ending.
That one anon is a huge faggot, I was expecting serious drama here.
>>
>>6286910
Anyone got rj334212?
>>
>>6296971
>https://mega.nz/file/VoJXVYwL#Ma2KftADYTCmhG9zKSSf5Hy_j0Ne7XM0e5cbw-d1JPo
>>6298287
Nevermind should have checked the thread lol. Thanks a lot anon. My penis will no longer suffer
>>
>>6298007
Why is this used goods shit so popular? I mean besides the part where I remember seeing this work was on every DLsite ad for some time.
>>
>>6298326
it appeals to the ideal teenage fantasy I guess.
iirc shes not "used good". you were the only one who approached her for the omanko touban duties since her downer personality deterred people away.
>>
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ332338.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ332337.html
>Sub-heroine keeps losing again and again so she timetravels back to before the protag even had sperm to turn him into an absolute babu babu pervert that no other girl will want to touch over the course of his entire life

damn this sound absolutely kino
>>
>>6298341
> you were the only one who approached her for the omanko touban duties since her downer personality deterred people away.
That's incredibly unrealistic in a medium that's already unrealistic in the first place.
>>
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ329307.html
Do NTRfags really?
>>
>>6298398
I kinda want this
>>
File: troll'd.jpg (173 KB, 720x671)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>6298225
>>
>>6298398
I bet most holocucks would enjoy this.
>>
>>6297523
If you like eating ASMR just put on earphones while you eat something
>>
>>6298392
Yeah, that turned me off to it too. Would've been easy to just change the setting slightly to having each girl assigned to one person only, but meh.

>>6298398
As far as I could tell it was role-play, but they always like to make it at least slightly ambiguous. Unnecessary shit for an otherwise normal work.

>>6298373
Not a fan of them splitting shit up but interesting concept
>>
>>6290659
>https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ332312.html

so do hypnosis shit like this still work even if i dont understand japanese
>>
File: 1596344050380.jpg (38 KB, 720x697)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6297921
>SFW
>>
>>6298398
I already thought it was funny that the work has both the 純愛 and 寝取られ tags but the sample of that last track is kinda comical.
She just turns into a slut, redpills her paypiggies about how all girls are sluts, that their beloved Vchuuba waifu loves to be fucked by the most loathsome playboys, promises the bull that she'll funnel all the donation money into his pockets as she begs him to impregnate her.
>>
File: RJ284652.png (592 KB, 560x420)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
WTF happened with tegrayuki?!!!
Didnt listen any of their work since RJ284652, but every fucking one now has another male in it!!! Who fucking thought it was good idea?
I'm so fucking confused...
>>
>>6298532
Don't worry, you aren't alone.
>>
>>6297921
Haven't actually listened to much newlyweds/married stuff. I don't think there is that much in the first place that isn't some NTR shit.
>>
>>6298511
It doesn't even if you do understand Japanese, don't worry.
>>
>>6298532
Up to the low 300s there were still some solo ones but yeah they've been shitting out this type of crap for a while now.

>>6298527
Now that I think about it, maybe netori doesn't work for me in voice works because hearing her talking down to other guys isn't a turn on and most everything else that's said is very similar to a normal work anyway.
Or maybe because this one was made by a vtuber and that instantly made it lower quality in my mind.
>>
>>6296686
Sheer volume. Their previous works between this and the imouto didn't take this long.
>>
>>6298527
NTR is the purest form of love, so I'm not sure why you find it amusing for a work to be tagged both 純愛 and 寝取られ.
>>
>>6298599
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6298609
it's so amusing see you whities seethe over something Japanese people see 0 issue with
>>
>>6298621
>NTR is the purest form of love
>source: the japanese see no problem with it
iq barely pushing 80
>>
File: holyshit.gif (1.71 MB, 500x281)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>6298621
>>6298609
>>6298599
I used to be an NTR hater too, but then I realized I can't be a cuck if I never get a gf. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>6298532
Whoever runs it thought that having multiple mics meant you should use as many as possible at once for immersion bullshit
>>
>>6296971
I wish she makes sequel for RJ293003. I fucking love her gyaru acting.
>>
File: kumi_eager.png (382 KB, 529x373)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>6298706
Not sure how the sequel would go, but it's absolutely my favorite overall work. She pulls it off the bully/gyaru-like jk incredibly well.
>>
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ324057.html
How the fuck can you have such a good art and premise and be limited to 0 sound effects and 500 kbps WAV? Literal clickbait. I thought it would be thighkino but we get this shit
>>
>>6298730
I want miyadi to lick my ears everyday
>>
File: concern_2.jpg (27 KB, 515x600)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>6298741
>500 kbps WAV
>>
>>6298706
I just realise there's eng subs version of it RJ306887 but as far as i know there only available at rapidgator link, can someone mind sharing it?
>>
>>6298885
Post the link
>>
>>6298891
https://rapidgator
(dot)
net/file/dad70f2151efb501af30cde1995bd649/RJ306887_20201113.zip
>>
File: snigger.jpg (11 KB, 300x250)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>6298898
>>
>>6298903
Am I being tricked?!
>>
File: E5JJKL4UcAIW.jpg (328 KB, 2048x1371)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>6298903
s-shut up
>>
>>6298904
That's not me
>>
>>6298898
Based
>>
>>6298898
Archive's corrupt or something. The english version's up on HVDB too though.
>>
why don't you EOP faggots just throw on a random voice work and read the english script of your choice to go along with it? not like you guys can tell the difference anyway
>>
>>6298919
I already do this
>>
>>6298916
I don't have HVDB account sadly, thank you for the attempt anyway anon
>>
>>6298919
I use them for listening practice.
>>
https://twitter.com/aohachannel/status/1402973832105824258
Tell me how to move to this town
>>
File: angle.jpg (51 KB, 796x656)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>6299010
im not autistic i swear, but arent these angles supposed to be parallel
>>
>>6299019
Not if the building isn't parallel to the road.
>>
>>6299025
dud i wouldnt want to life in a town where an entire block of buildings arent parallel to the road
still not autistic, i swear
>>
>>6298706
Same anon, I found out about Miyadi when some anon recommended RJ293003 as the best ear licking working he's ever heard. I hope Miyadi does more r-18 work, her voice is pure sex
>>
>>6298741
>multi 視点
let tegurayuki handle this shit they've already made more than enough
>>
Would anyone vouch for the IRC or the alternatives to a sharing site? I've usually just paid for a month of premium on one of the download sites and download a bunch of works since downloading sometimes takes a third of a day.
>>
>>6299116
how abou you just listedn to your back log before downloading more
>>
>>6299121
It's not a backlog I've listened to them all. I download the things I think are interesting so in the month of premium I have maybe I've gotten another 5-10 works which I put into basically monthly folders. Was wondering what the other methods were like and it's easier to ask than try each one.
>>
>>6299125
the usual technique would be to get the working version of negabasterd and download from stimulus folder
>>
>>6298621
> Japanese people see 0 issue with
Okay, let me rephrase that:
Kill yourself, dumb fuck.
>>
>>6298741
The fuck are you talking about, you schizo?
>>
>>6298885
I highly recommend you buy it. It's the cost of 2 coffees. More sales would definitely encourage more eng translated vers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.