[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E9ObQW5VUAAKHBe-orig.jpg (145 KB, 800x500)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>6306022
Thread #1-4 https://archiveofsins.com/h/thread/6306022

Guilty (and Nightmare series) Catalogs
https://vndb.org/p115 (https://vndb.org/p10006)

Next release - Nightmare × Vampire The Motion
Reservation starts 27 August 2021

Recent releases - Toriko no Shimai ~Midara ni Moteasobareru Unmei no Mayoigo~
http://www.guilty-soft.com/product/torikonoshimai/
DL:https://bbs.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52605

Nightmare × Sisters & Onmyoji The Motion
http://www.guilty-soft.com/product/Nightmare_1and2_motion/
DL:https://bbs.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52603
https://bbs.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52604

Toriko no Shizuku ~Natsu no Gouka Kyakusen de Kegasareru Otome-tachi~ DLC patches and videos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xrC4mlBiXNjxCz3vgcrcnCunrADQ4f4o/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11qMIR7E4roCJ47T0hSwv9T4HE1dK9f-v/view

https://mega.nz/file/jJsTyYIT#MMimk3xdbB3EjuBib47BuAvkqtr2Lpdgyi0xqlvml9U
https://mega.nz/file/PdsFlQJJ#6gXpnnHCI69edr6mSjoqmxGWOsMEkBW9cJ5HTpv8hZQ
>>
File: m_ev2_112_006_n.webm (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB WEBM
So previous thread was bumped down surprisingly fast within 12 hours while I was busy IRL. Decided to wait till the usual Friday evening for any announcement to start a new thread.

Well now it took about 8 months between the base Vampire game and motion. Technically longer than Onmyoji release gap of 7 months.

Wonder if they will do a Motion trinity pack. Also 50/50 odds on rush lazy edit from the previous two nightmare motion scenes.
>>
Still that's a quick turnaround. Just wish they would look at their past games that still don't have a motion release.
>>
File: m_ev113_006_n.webm (972 KB, 1280x720)
972 KB
972 KB WEBM
>>6344851
>Just wish they would look at their past games that still don't have a motion release.
Well the problem with that is that ... at least when it comes to the Guilty games released before Toriko no Chigiri ,,, most of which are without motion versions is that they use a different engine then the one Guilty currently uses ... which would require a lot more work ... compared to the work needed to produce the motion version of NightmareXVampire.

But if you meant the Toriko and vanilla series releases that were released after Chigiri and still don't have a motion rerelease, I think that the original versions sales also have an effect on why we haven't seen them released yet.

Not to mention Nightmare X Vampire has less scenes compared to a Toriko / vanilla series release, so it's easier to produce.

Speaking of producing ... I wonder if Guilty plans to still release something new before the current year ends - after all considering Vampire's motion release date that's still two months where another new 'project' could still be released :)
>>
I wonder if all these Nightmare motion releases mean they sold very well. Maybe we could get more from this series.
>>
File: m_ev2_402_005_n.webm (1.23 MB, 1280x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>6345170
>Maybe we could get more from this series..
If Guilty makes another Nightmare game ... I just hope it's going to be with a completely new heroine cast.

Not that I mind Setsuna or Yuuka that much, it's just that they already have been in 3 Nightmare games, so seeing them in another one ... would make it slightly two 'repetitive' imo at least.
>>
File: 1628_eve015_jL.jpg (1.41 MB, 2560x1440)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Or they could've used characters from Toriko timeline (for example, Nami from Yugami, IIRC she was some kind of nun, unless it was for cosplay purpose)
>>
File: ev3_109_007L.jpg (1.49 MB, 2560x1440)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>6345752
I doubt they would pull a crossover like that. If Guilty has to use 'previously' introduced heroines in the 'potential' next Nightmare series game ... they could always use Kuon or Rei that so far ... only had a single game appearance...
>>
File: 0039_ST01A_L015_003.png (494 KB, 850x1211)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
Speaking of which, I wonder why Rei is not listed as characters on VNDB? I mean, they got Yuukka Setsuna, and Touma, but no mntion of Rei at all??
>>
I wonder if all these Nightmare motion releases mean they sold very well. Maybe we could get more from this series.
>>
File: 174_eva015hm.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>6346745
As it was mentioned before, those smaller games (compared to full fledged Toriko ones, like Shimai, or Kizuna) are easier to produce, and you don't have that much of scenes to animate (compare Shirabe: The Motion with Sisters: The Motion - and you'll see the difference for yourself)
>>
>>
File: touya misaki.png (1.27 MB, 892x4117)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Does anyone have character sets of Shimai? I can't find them except this one.
>>
File: 024_eva002gm.jpg (284 KB, 1024x768)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>6347114
If you keep on spamming same thing over and over for bump reasons - at least attach anything to your posts. Damn.
>>
>>6347133
Here you go, chief.
https://mega.nz/file/6RwhGaYQ#MFAmbFQfpvk9wcyRRbPELznhbUPHKFBvYyfDYG1JL-A

There's archive with folders inside, face and body are separate, feel free to combine them any way you like.
>>
>>6347133
>>6347148
Also added Misaki other full-body sprite from her DLC Nurse scene.

https://a.pomf.cat/qkktkj.zip

Seems like there are no more other full-body sprites other than the ones on the Guilty web page.
>>
File: ev205_010M.png (1.19 MB, 1280x720)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
I really hope guilty considers adding more pregnancies in their games. With majority of the routes ending with the girls becoming sex slaves, there's a undisclosed amount of time where it's assume they've been taking in semen daily, it's really strange how none of them ever get pregnant. Especially Nao with her DLC endings from her first game following months of her being passed around as a sex toy.
>>
File: M_PEV101_E_N.webm (1.33 MB, 1280x720)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
>>6347372
>pregnancies
I don't think that Guilty has a problem with pregnancies, because both their Nightmare as well as vanilla series have them.

If I have to speculate I think the reason why the Toriko series hasn't got pregnancies, so far ... is the theme this series has got - the point of that series is 'imprisoning', 'enslaving' , 'capturing' the heroines and the bad endings focus on that ... rather then show them getting knocked up.

Hence the Toriko in the title which in Japan means 'captive', 'slave' or 'prisoner'

As for the DLC - while it might be more realistic to portray a heroine become pregnant in it - But, I think the reason Guilty hasn't done that is because, they are keeping the theme similar to the one present in the main game.

Which I agree might not be realistic ... but there is nothing that we can do about it.

Of course ... I'm aware that pregnancies can be a form of 'capture' as well ... but it can also awaken something called 'maternal instinct' ... which could turn into a double edged sword for the villains ...
>>
File: 059_P0EV1402_L_0_4.jpg (2.09 MB, 2560x1440)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>6347480
Yeah, it's kinda hard to get away from getting pregnant after being banged by 146 people per day...
>>
File: 776_evx001gm.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>6347548
And they didn't go easy on her in original Shirabe too. Here is the result of her being sex toy for around 110 persons each day for few months, she was probably urinating with cum after that.
>>
File: ev310_GL.jpg (1.64 MB, 2560x1440)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>6347548
>146 people per day...
>>6347562
>sex toy for around 110 persons each day

You know ... those numbers make me think just how many orgasms a Toriko heroine had per route in the main game + in the DLC.

I know that initially (in the first two scenes ) a Toriko heroine didn't have any ... but once her body started getting sexually corrupted ... it's quite obvious that she started feeling it (even if she won't admit it :) )

I know that it might be quite difficult to calculate, but I can't help being slightly curious...
>>
File: ev215_CL.png (3.02 MB, 2560x1440)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>6347725
probably not much because at some point only pain remains
>>
File: 786_evx003fm.jpg (262 KB, 1024x768)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>6347732
True. I'm not that much of Japanese speaker, but I could clearly hear during those scenes that when things were about to wrap up on last "participants", her voice turned blandand emotionless , like she was fading out. Meanwhile first ones legit brought her to orgasms, hat off to Nao's VA.
>>
File: EV408L_1_09.png (3.8 MB, 2560x1440)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
>>6347747
It's probably what's makes Nao such a interesting character. She managed to survive her ordeal and try to move on, but in the end she ends up in a similar situation.
>>
File: P8_MEV_04H.webm (1.42 MB, 1280x720)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB WEBM
>>6347822
>Nao such a interesting character.
>She managed to survive her ordeal and try to move on

Well, if Guilty would start doing more direct sequel's to the previous Toriko games with previous character reappearances then we would have more of those 'interesting' characters.

Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet, but considering the fact that, starting from Kizuna, Guilty stopped splitting the game plot into separate 'different antagonist' routes ... there is a increased chance that we might see the reappearance of an aged up Maika, Misaki or some of the other heroines introduced in Kizuna or Shimai... a few years in the future
>>
File: 878_pevz006im.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>6347822
I think, the "most intenseely abused" would be more accurate, compared to other Toriko titles, at least earlier ones. I'm not talking about stuff we saw in Shimai, that was definitely next step shit (I mean, Kazuho alone, having her first time in a 4P gangbang, ugh), Nao easily topped Mio from Kusari, which also had her share of meat sticks in triple-digit numbers.
>>
>>6347725
>I know that it might be quite difficult to calculate, but I can't help being slightly curious...

More like just tedious. Guilty uses a white flash effect to indicate orgasm. Though since it's used for both male and female, you'd have to read the text during parts with ejaculation. Past Toriko games instead used a pulse effect and sound for females. I really miss that effect.

Also if I recall correctly some heroines do orgasm in their first scenes. Nanami from Refrain during the foreplay of one her initial scenes. Misaki from Shimai at the end of her first gangbang.
>>
>>6347891
To give benefit of the doubt almost all girls in their bad ends and DLC also get used off-screen with mentions that their gangbang continues even when screen fades to black. What we see are just the highlight reels.

Though Nao and Mio definitely raked up the most experience (likely also Yuna since she started earlier).

>>6347866
Other than Shirabe, Kizuna and Shimai, wonder for other titles which character would return and their relapse.
Kusari: Either Mio or Yui could return as coach for school tennis or swimming; probably share the same protect student or blackmail.
Shizuku: Miho could take over as ship captain, could fall from mutiny.
Yugami: An older Shion or Nami that act as guardian for new younger students.

>>6347956
>>
>>6347956
Whoops, accidentally deleted the reply.
To add from what I know in Kusari, Mio came from foreplay as well in her school route, though likely from drug use by the teacher. Also since I played Yui route many times, she came easily during her first dp and later more susceptible after taking the drugs.
>>
File: A_01NN3I.png (331 KB, 334x1181)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
After seeing Yuna transparent dress, decided to play around some X-ray layers on some character sprites
>>
File: C_01NN1G.png (303 KB, 400x1235)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>6349300
>>
>>6347725

Not the woman's orgasms, but how many times each of the heroines gets fucked per day in their worst endings.
>>
>>6349364

Some commentary on this:

- The series has gotten rougher over time.
- The gangbang DLC endings are kind of monotonous, and I think it is more interesting to see what the women have to deal with in their personal endings, which I will do.
- The Nightmare heroines don't have comically excessive endings in terms of numbers of men, but they are basically forced breeding machines or recruiting tools, so that's bad.
>>
File: toriko_rates.png (800 KB, 1075x807)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
Here are the numbers that exclude the hakudaku / gangbang DLC routes.

Nao and Mio both are ambiguous here as to whether their special routes count the same as the 100+ for everybody routes.
>>
File: ev2_403_007M.png (1.42 MB, 1280x720)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>6349368
also, entire Nightmare female cast (apart from Rei) ends up getting pregnant in Nightmare x Onmyoji. I wonder if same awaits Rei, unless her vampire part is protecting her from that fate.
>>
>>6349364
>>6349368
>>6349461

Futaba gets fucked so hard. Curse of being the cutest Toriko heroine.
>>
File: 572_EV405L_1_00.png (3.05 MB, 2560x1440)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
love this description from vndb:
"The experiences she went through as a student left a mark on her, and not only did she become afraid of sexual things, she also doesn't want to date or be in a relationship with a man. Nao still keeps in contact with her friends, and they meet up once or twice a year, go out to eat and then play their instruments."

well, duh, it's kina hard to go out with a man, considering how she served as a basically public meathole for entire academy... Hats off to Shou Kijima for fucking up this girls entire life.
>>
File: ev302_EM.png (838 KB, 1280x720)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>>6350009
>Futaba gets fucked so hard
All the Shimai heroines get it pretty rough.

After all, even the good ending of Shimai is bittersweet, since none of the heroines - for the first in a modern Toriko game - have managed to protect their chastity.

After all ... even in Kizuna which is pretty rough as well, at the end of the 'good ending' it's only Maika that became 'used goods'.

It makes me really wonder how Guilty is going to progress in the next Toriko series game...
>>
File: ev506_FL.png (2.71 MB, 2560x1440)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>6350074
To begin with, two of Shimai girls already lost their chastity. And it's kind of heartwarming, in a very weird way, to see that at least one of them (Hyouka) got a bit easier treatment, compared to Yuna, who got possibly the most amount of punishment and humuliation throughout entire Toriko fracnhise. And it all happened in main game too, not many DLC's put heroines to such challenge.
>>
>>6349461
Uh how did Shion jump from 20+ to 50+?
>>
File: pev008_iL.jpg (3.08 MB, 2560x1440)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>6350790
>Here are the numbers that exclude the hakudaku / gangbang DLC routes.
"Here are the numbers that exclude the hakudaku / gangbang DLC routes."
She and other girls take part in group ganbang (DLC) and entire amount of "their partners" is about 50+, if memory serves me well.
>>
>>6350918

That scene in Yugami is really awkward. Most of the women fuck like 10+ dudes but Shion is just repeatedly fucked by the Japanese equivalent of "Big Dick John", who is known around town for being a guy with a really big dick and apparently has a lot of stamina.

When I made the chart, I was kind of waffling on "worst ending" vs. "worst scene". Shion's endings or DLC scenes aren't that bad, but her last scene before her credits heading to her bad ending is like a full day-long gangbang as 20+ guys just hold her down and fuck her non-stop for pretty much an entire day.
>>
File: pevx005hm.png (907 KB, 1280x720)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
>>6350927
Huh? I wonder if it is the same "Big Dick John" who was introducing his "pecker" to Shiori and Mio in Kusari?
>>
File: pev001_gL.jpg (2.43 MB, 2560x1440)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
Speaking about Yugami am I the only one who wants Guilty to try to make another Toriko game with a slightly older heroine group ?

After all ... despite it's flaws ... Yugami is the only Toriko game that has a mostly young adults heroine cast and while I don't mind the mostly teenage cast that we got after Yugami creating a more mature heroine cast ... in a similar dark setting that Kizuna or Shimai have ,,, could provide a slightly different ... experience.
>>
>>6351556
You also want Guilty return back to Rin x Sem/Ram x Sen roots?
>>
>>6351780
As long as Guilty also keeps the mostly virgin ratio that the Toriko games currently have, since I don't think the theme of the series ... fits heroines who have a lot of sexual experience points.
>>
File: ST09A_L015_1.png (345 KB, 538x878)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>6350056
Had the reporter guy survived in Nanami good end, I imagine he and Nao would kept in contact and check in from time to time on Nanami. They would not necessarily start a relationship, but would try to heal each other from their pasts, and Nao would accept that not all men want her body.

>>6350790
>>6350918
Though that group orgy would also bump the rest of the Yugami girls, and similarly for the Kizuna girls in that gym scene.

>>6350927
>>6350958
Miss that big dick guy, recall he also showed up in Shizuku on Saki after credit and last seen in Refrain DLC on Nanami, Aina and Mimako group scene.

>>6351884
Think so long as Guilty kept it to max 2 non-virgins, it would balance out. Shimai sort of compensate Futaba and Yuna cherry pop with Futaba and Kazuho virginity taken differently depending on the route.
>>
File: 206_ev201_l_06.png (3.23 MB, 2560x1440)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
By he way, boys, what are your thoughts on next poosible Motion release (not talking about Nightmare now, but full Toriko title)? I mean, if we look at VNDB, they went on Motion touch for both Shirabe and Kusari, but then stopped, thus leaving us with 3, or even 4 potential fully animated titles: Shizuku, Yugami, Kizuna, and Shimai (although last one is probably to early to bet on, due to it being recently released). Which one, in your opinion, has the biggest chance to get those animated frames?
>>
File: EV114L_10.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>6353509
You forgot Shirabe Refrain, which I think has the most chances of getting a motion rerelease.

Shziuku is too old imo to still be applicable for a motion version , Yugami suffers from it's repetitive cg, which lowered it's chances and Kizuna and Shimai is too young to be in the running.

Which only leaves Shirabe Refrain (maybe combined with Refrain If) as the most likely candidate - naturally, assuming Guilty is going to continue the Toriko motion version rereleases...
>>
File: 1582440347166810657.jpg (119 KB, 700x480)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I think it was laready mentioned in previous thread, but Hyuoka's VA was also the one to voice one of Azur Lane game characters. I wonder if there are any other VA's who share their voices with both regular anime/games and 18+ rated ones.
>>
>>6355509
Someone on another thread pointed out her VA VNDB entry was corrected after a mistake with her alias with Azur Lane VA.

So Hyouka is voiced by Chisa Yuuki AKA Nekota Mike, who still has some Anime voice roles
https://vndb.org/s12252
https://myanimelist.net/people/21163/Chisa_Yuuki

Her previous mistaken alias was Masumi Tazawa
https://vndb.org/s21956
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masumi_Tazawa

You can refer to the VNDB entries history for the correction. A quick search on some characters from recent titles.

Misaki (Shimai) VA had voiced several anime and game background characters like YukiYuna and Nekopara
https://vndb.org/s14876
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%A5%BF%E9%80%A3%E5%AF%BA%E4%BA%9C%E5%B8%8C

Kuon (Onmyoji), Kyouko (Yugami) and Rinka (Kusari) VA voiced the MC for Lady Jewelpet and a supporting character from a Precure title
https://vndb.org/s443
https://myanimelist.net/people/31111/Keiko_Kobayashi

Mimako (Refrain) and Youko (Kizuna) VA voiced a Girls und Panzer Character
https://vndb.org/s1549
https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Shinobu_Kawanishi

Nanami (Refrain) VA voiced a background character in Kuma Miko
https://vndb.org/s874
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=34552

Nao (Shirabe and Refrain) and Shiori (Kusari) VA voiced a background character in Dies Irae
https://vndb.org/s980
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%AD%E6%9D%91%E9%BA%BB%E6%9C%AA

Like with Hyouka VA, some are under alias so they may get corrected in the future. You can look into other characters VNDB for their VA roles and links to other sites for more info.
>>
>>6355509
Azur lane needs an h version.

Holy fuck I have to wank after seeing pola and zara
>>
File: WgZiwAZ.jpg (452 KB, 1596x1038)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>6355890
I know how you feel, aniki.
>>
File: eve001al.png (2.73 MB, 2560x1440)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>>6355721
Speaking of VA's, I wonder if in they used Shiori VA from Kusari VN (Kitano Ari) for its OVA adaptation.
>>
File: kitano ari.png (613 KB, 970x865)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>6356456
They did use the same VA.
>>
File: aki_first_time.png (2.38 MB, 1280x960)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
Considering the fact that ... based upon the last two Toriko games ... Guilty has been getting slightly more darker ... but what is the expansion limit that you would be willing to tolerate ?

Personally I would want Guilty to start putting some more extreme gangbang scenes, like putting two sticks into a single hole, ;larger amount of people, longer amount of time spent on using the heroines holes ... basically, turning the heroine a sloppy, white covered ... mess.

Guilty could also add more extreme forms of defloration ... where more then 2 - 3 people, are in it .. or they are ... 'using' the heroine for more then a single, double time ... similar to what Aki from Wanna SpartanSex went through in her first time...

At least that's what I think...
>>
File: 086.png (752 KB, 800x600)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>6356969
I agree, Guilty earlier games got not just sharp teeth, but also a stron will to bite. Sometimes I wish they'd revisit their older games and do HD remasters of it, like Frill does with their Chikan series.

I mean, if we take Toriko Hime, Shizuru got it pretty rough from day 1, it was literally cum baths for her every day.
>>
>>6344821
So is this where guilty gear goes?
>>
>>6357375
Wrong thread
>>
For remasters, there's two things I'd like:

1) A Helter Skelter remaster/remake, that adds some new routes. It had two different anime adaptations to draw from.

2) A Rin-sam / Ran-Sem combination that also adds a crossover chapter like the anime Mix did.
>>
File: ev1008fl.png (2.77 MB, 2048x1536)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>6357859
IIRC, there was Toriko Hime anime adaptation too, but it completely ignored MC's route (which. as you can see on pictire above, was mostly messy ganbangs) and turned it into another "mediocre hentai series". wish they'd actually stick to VN plot. So far, only Kusari turned out to be more or less worthy of it's VN original. Well, also Chigiri, but it also lacked lots of scenes with Rio's group sex.
>>
File: EV1022B.png (1.05 MB, 1024x768)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>6357859
Both are unlikely are to happen - for the remake you do realize that Helter Skelter vn uses a different engine then the one Guilty currently uses. While they could always transfer the contents to their current engine it costs money to do that - so Guilty won\t do it until they are sure that the costs of creating the remaster / remake are going to be lower then the profits gained from releasing it...

The same can be said about you're second wish ... since it does have the same issue of different engine usage as Helter Skelter does, as for providing a crossover I don't think that the sales of of the mix anime were enough for Guilty to take a interest in creating something like that...
>>6357888
Generally I think most anime adaptations are going to be inferior compared to the original visual novels ... due to the fact that the visual novel format allows to provide more story content compared to the anime format.

After all ... to cover, in a more or less faithful adaptation ... for example the entire contents of Rio's route from Chigiri you would need ... imo, 5 - 10 episodes to do it ... and the recent Guilty anime adaptation's only get 2 :(
>>
>>6358445
To be honest, some studios actually try to get as much VN content into adaptations, as they can. For example, Jitaku Keibiin animation already spanned up to 7 or 8 episodes, not sure how much of game content it has, but it is definitely bigger, compared to average 2-episode template most studios follow today.
>>
Things that Guilty have done before and should bring back:
>Glasses heroine
>Tanlines
>Dark Skin heroine
>Wedding Dress/Bride roleplay
>Actual MILF
>Cross-dressing female
>Two-piece bikini
>Yui one-piece competition swimsuit
>Good old Vanilla Harem with happy endings

>>6358970
Jitaku Keibiin animation was done by Suzuki Mirano, who also did most if not all the pre-Toriko Chigiri Guilty adaptations.Their studio has more hits than misses with their animation, doing their best to churn out some of the VN highlights. I believe most adaptations are not supposed to do all game scenes frame by frame, as like anime they are meant to market the VN game in the first place so there are some liberty to change or completely cut some scenes/plot/characters.

Suzuki Mirano however had some special concession to do more original scenes judging from their popularity, hence their RIN×SEN+RanSem Cross Mix and Helter Skelter additional episodes.

Whether or not Guilty will ever let SM or their parent A1C touch their Toriko or Nightmare titles is up to speculation. Though seeing both brand can stand on their own, pretty unlikely for now :(
>>
>>6359856
Take your meds
>>
>>6360251
Your valuable input is highly appreciated. Now, you're free to crawl back to a shithole you came from.

>>6359856
I think, combining current animated scenes from VN's and providing them with more or less accurate subtitles would do a better job, compared to the atrocities that were releassed for the last half year as "anime adaptations".
>>
Try to think, nobody make gif for kusari like this? Merge one
>>
File: evd007am.png (833 KB, 1280x720)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>6360694
I don'rt recall Konomi's breasts being that comically huge in VN.
>>
Another Yui skeb commission, doesn't seem like there is a non-sample version except to the commission requester.
https://skeb.jp/@uturogi/works/83

>>6360694
You mean gif clippings? There are plenty in chan.sankakucomplex
>>
>>6361568
I mean like what I post. Stitching or whatever it called
>>
File: Da9-Y8rVMAA9Tsv.webm (382 KB, 972x1080)
382 KB
382 KB WEBM
>>6361721
Yeah the folks over at sankaku had done most of them already. Bit hassle to convert them to webm due to file size restriction.
>>
>>6361822
I havent see much for ep2 though
>>
File: m_ev2_103_006_n.webm (1.64 MB, 1280x720)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
Considering the fact that the motion version of Vampire releases about 4 months after the double release of the motion versions of Sisters and Onmyoji do you also ... hope that Guilty listened to the reception that their last motion releases had and made ... some changes to their animations ?

It probably won't be enough time to do a complete overhaul, but I still hope that ... some improvements are going to be made.
>>
File: evf010es.png (924 KB, 1280x720)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>6363121
It was mentioned before, but motion versions of Nghtmare series are way smaller compared to full-sized Toriko VN, and adding animated to those 3 games will be around 1/3 of animating sequences of Toriko game, considering potential candidates (possibly Kizuna/Refrain/Kizuna/Shimai) are all pretty long and got lots of scenes.
>>
>>6359856
Seriously, what happened to SuzukiMirano? They don't draw the girls at all as they used to. It's like they replaced whoever worked with them up to Gakuen Jikan Tomare with Chinese bootlegs or such.
>>
>Wrong motion
Kek, but to be honest Rei in motion was higher priority anyway.
>>
File: ev3_107_008M.png (1.39 MB, 1280x720)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>6365565
Amen to that.
>>
File: ev3_106_007L.jpg (1.79 MB, 2560x1440)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>6365565
Yeah, then let's hope that she will have some reappearances in the ... potential future Nightmare X games.

After all ... it would be slightly disappointing, if Rei's character design was only used in a single game...

Although it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened ... since some of the Toriko and other Guilty games also had a few nice character designs that still haven't been 'reused'. :(
>>
File: eve011_kL.jpg (2.06 MB, 2560x1440)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>6365951
Although we complain, how often Guilty reuse character poses in different games, I really wish they've used the speculum one from Yugami for Rei. I mean, we already had 3 heroines impregnated in Sisters, would be a waste to leave Rei out of that "circle"
>>
>>6365993
check Rei's belly again... if you look enough it's quite clear it's bigger ( read pregnant) compared to her other scenes.
>>
File: ev3_403_005M.png (1.45 MB, 1280x720)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
I wonder if there's gonna be another Nightmare chapter, and if Yuuka and Setsuna appear there too, cosnidering their permanent residence in all 3 games already. And yeah, Setsuna lost her vifrginity in Vampire chapter too, feels like she is kind of Anne-Rose from "Steel witch Anne-Rose", whose hymen magically restores after certain period of time.

Or, just maybe, Shindou sisters will finally have a rest for their vaginas and assholes, and we'll witness Rei and Kuon as support characters going strong against monster and human dicks (and losing, eventually)?
>>
File: m_ev2_404_006_f.webm (1.07 MB, 1280x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
>>6366653
Personally ... if Guilty plans to continue the Nightmare project I would like the next entry to be a complete 'reset' with a completely new 'cast' ... but still keeping the 'occult', 'magical pregnancies' theme that the previous entries had.

Naturally ... the main and supporting heroines should have no relation to the occult - at least before they are forcibly 'involved'...

The reason why I think like that is to avoid a repetition of the previous Nightmare project games plot ... if Guilty wants to continue this 'series' .. I would like them to make it slightly different ... like doing it from the POV of a normal girl that ... until her 'game events' happened wasn't seriously considering that 'occult' things exist...
>>
File: ev301_005M.png (1.08 MB, 1280x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>6367019
Oh dear, just look at Yuuka's face warp at this animation, it's a solid nightmare fuel, like someone is humping full sized cut out figure..

I dunno if it was first or second motion chapter, but Guilty sure messed up the animation for that one.
>>
>>6367242
Both had issues, though 2nd onmyoji is more noticeable on the lazy stretch and twist.
>>
Wonder if Guilty will be doing any more Shimai merch, considering their tapestry were sold as exclusive shop together with DLC.

One round of Daki have already been done by all four of their current resident artists, so that is up to their sale stats to see if they'll do another round for Shimai or other upcoming titles.
>>
File: ev112_EL.jpg (1.22 MB, 2560x1440)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>6370090
Considering the fact that it appeared for pretty much most of their 'rape themed' games after Shirabe Refrain ... I would be pretty surprised if that didn't occur.

At least I would say there is a 90% chance of a Misaki Daki being released.
>>
File: evx005em.png (816 KB, 1024x768)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
Speaking of other Toriko games - do you guys have any favourite scene/cg/animated sequence? For me personally, even considering all the latest titles, the one that "tingles spider sense" still remains Nao's graduation ceremony scene, even I can't explain why myself.

What about you?
>>
File: EV1005LA.png (2.5 MB, 1600x1200)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>6371251
For me ... Rio's after her first time scene is one of my favorite's.

Basically it portrays that she has been used quite thoroughly .. with all the white stuff covering her ... and leaking out.

It's too bad that Guilty stopped making those 'aftermath' cg's in the recent Toriko games.
>>
File: MEVX001_012_A.webm (978 KB, 1024x768)
978 KB
978 KB WEBM
Speaking about Guilty games - unless something is going to be announced before the end of this month or the next one ... there probably won't be more Guilty games released in the current year.

Since, Guilty ... usually announces a new game about two months before it's release date ... and unfortunately we are getting pretty close to that limit :(
>>
>>6372526
Vampire Motion will be out end of Oct, so we still may get another game for Dec, else early next year.
>>
File: 264_EV205M_01_13.png (1.14 MB, 1280x720)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>6371321
I think some of Guilty's pre-Kizuna titles also have a bit of those "aftermath" cg's, ffor example, Aina's virginity loss one. Not as messy and creamy as Rio's, OFC, but still.
>>
File: Nao white mess.png (979 KB, 1024x768)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>6373473
True ... it's just isn't the similar level as what Rio and Nao had ... which were separate cg scenes showing them after their ... rapist (s) is / are finished.

Well ... I can understand why Guilty stopped doing that (cost reduction) but I hope they will, at least, return to the aftermath cg's of Shirabe Refrain's format ... in the next Toriko game...
>>
BugBug article about Nightmare X Vampire Motion version
https://bugbug.news/b_game/53257/

no new info, but contains all the links to the currently released motion samples in one place :)
>>
File: vampire01.webm (1.04 MB, 1280x720)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB WEBM
>>6373872
Might as well share some of the sample gallery vampire motion scene, whlie we wait for 1 and a half month
>>
File: vampire02.webm (943 KB, 1280x720)
943 KB
943 KB WEBM
>>6375427
>>
File: ev413_l_10.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>6375427
Well ... I still have to say that Rei has one of the better heroine designs in the recent Guilty games.

Not to mention she is still a teenager so she still has some 'growing up' to do ... meaning that I think a game with a slightly more older Rei ... would be a quite huge hit.

Which makes me wonder ... which of the recent Guilty game teenage heroines would you want to see again with an 'aged up' design.

Personally apart from Rei ... I wouldn't mind if we had an aged up Juri from Kizuna...
>>
Just lurking but this looks great? Which game should I be playing first? Is there an English patch? Haw 2 bypass authentication?
>>
File: pevz006im.png (1 MB, 1280x720)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>6376666
I'd personally like to see grown up Mio, from Kusari, considering she was one of a few heroines who received a 100+ "treatment" in her DLC route (other teenagers that come to mind are Nao fro m Shirabe, and Rio from Chigiri, there was also Toriko Hime and Helter Skelter, but I'm not takingthose into account, just Toriko series). I mean, we got adult version of Nao in Shirabe Refrain, would be logical to see another depraved heroine in her older years.
>>
File: EV4001LE.png (2.65 MB, 1600x1200)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>6376756
Depends on you're tastes.
If you can tolerate rape, gangbang's done from the female point of view, then the Toriko series is a good starting point - you can start with this one: https://vndb.org/v11603
If you want more vanilla then this one might suit you're tastes: https://vndb.org/v26622

As for the english patch - no Guilty game released so far has something like that made for it - the only option is to use a hook tool like Textractor + something like Sugoi Japanesse Translator that uses the deepl machine translator to translate into a pretty good english translation - it's not perfect but for me it's enough to understand the plot of the games that Guilty makes.

As for bypassing the authentication ... you need a crack, the places where you download it from should have a link to it ... although it might be harder to find for the older Guilty games.
>>
I wonder if there's a chance of images with "mindbroken" edit being reuploaded.
I missed past threads, it seems some images are gone from the archive...anyone?
>>
>>6375557
Hnnnfff this one is so well done
>>
>>6377084
The only "meh" part about it - their faces, from what I remember from motion versions of Kusari and Shirabe, female characters had blinking animation in both in-progress and in their aftermath state. But again - Nightmare series budget is probably way smaller compared to main thread.
>>
File: broken nao hair down.png (2.32 MB, 1505x4664)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>6377056
The ones I have made and assisted with another anon

>Chigiri (Rio and Kyouko)
https://files.catbox.moe/kmrhbr.zip
>Kusari (Yui)
https://files.catbox.moe/se1tws.zip
>Shirabe Refrain (Nao)
https://files.catbox.moe/w45ehg.zip
>Shirabe Refrain (Aina) - Incomplete
https://files.catbox.moe/dq7755.zip

I'll do more if the other anon is still interested

>>6376666
>>6376842
Shared my thoughts on possible returning older heroines >>6348709

>>6376853
To add on for cracks, usually there is working copy or mirror in mikocon or anime0sharing. Just look through the comments if it is legit and not an actual trojan virus
>>
>>6377119
Are those edits with "broken" eyes only, or also with extra-cum?
>>
>>6378199
Both
Don't think I saved just the empty eyes
>>
File: vampire03.webm (685 KB, 1280x720)
685 KB
685 KB WEBM
>>6375557
>>
File: vampire04.webm (1.08 MB, 1280x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>6380074
>>
Does anyone have soundtracks of toriko series?
>>
File: ev3_109_009M.png (1 MB, 1280x720)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Out of ... boredom, due to not having much to do ... here is a list of the 297 Guilty heroines that appeared and were registered in the vndb database.

https://vndb.org/c?f=024wf-N481560O260Xk160Xvw60XzD60Y1hB&p=1&s=e

Of course some entries might still be missing ... for example Rei still hasn't been added to that list :(
>>
File: ev3_102_001L.png (3.39 MB, 2560x1440)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
>>6381225
No love for our precious hot redhead...
>>
File: vampire05.webm (765 KB, 1280x720)
765 KB
765 KB WEBM
>>6381176

>>6381206
Any specific title?
Else I would suggest using GARbro to rip the BGM.arc file for the music.
https://github.com/morkt/GARbro

Should also work on other games
>>
File: torikonoshimai_DLC_0072.png (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>6382431
I want all the titles if possible.
Anyway I will try using GARbro. Thank you for your help.
>>
File: EV502B_1.png (499 KB, 800x600)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
Done up some edits for older titles while the Aina ones are stuck in limbo.

Here's Cynthia, the foreign exchange student who dresses as a maid and is everyone's exotic wife
>>
File: EV503B_1.png (591 KB, 800x600)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>6385116
>>
File: EV504B_2.png (569 KB, 800x600)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>6385117
>>
File: EV506B_1.png (575 KB, 800x600)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>6385119
>>
File: EV507B_1.png (578 KB, 800x600)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>6385121
>>
File: Mio endurance run.webm (590 KB, 1280x720)
590 KB
590 KB WEBM
I wonder if we will get back to the 'endurance runs' that Mio from Kusari had.

I mean ... from what I remember she spent an entire day being bound and blindfolded in her room and became quite a mess at the end of it...

And speaking about that ... any other scenes from the older Guilty games that you liked and wish that Guily would create a another variation of it in the future Toriko or Nightmare project games ?
>>
File: 092.png (655 KB, 800x600)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>6386827
"Initiattion" from Toriko Hime, and "marathon" from Helter Skelter.
>>
File: 085.png (695 KB, 800x600)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>6386864
>>
File: T02AA_A0AS[1].jpg (66 KB, 468x1055)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
As extremely hot as it is, to see Aki get so thoroughly destroyed, she's also the only one out of the three sluts in Spermax that I feel slight pity for. Although I guess it's her fault, for simping for such a worthless trap piece of shit retard.
>>
>>6386923
I always confuse those 2 OVAs - was that the one with semi-happy ending, with male character cutting down every rapist after organizing with girls, or the one with classic Guilty ending of abuse, mental breakdown and turning into cum buckets?
>>
newfag here, this series looks great, but I'm a bit worried of things going too "dark" since you guys talked about emotional trauma and stuff from the rape. Do the girls ever come to "like" it without being completely mindbroken?

As for specific examples I'm talking about maybe something like Pandra or Niku Miko no Utage series in tone.
>>
File: eva003_gL.jpg (1.75 MB, 2560x1440)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>6387063
> Do the girls ever come to "like" it without being completely mindbroken
No they only start liking it ... after they got mindbroken - which occurs only in the protagonists / sub heroines bad ending or the DLC content.

Apart from that there is still a good ending for the MC, which is bittersweet, but still a better outcome then the bad endings.

>emotional trauma and stuff from the rape
That is only contained in a single game (Toriko no Shirabe Refrain) ... so far, due to it containing the same ... grown up heroine ... that appeared in the prequel (Toriko no Shirabe) of that particular game.

Apart from that ... only the latest Toriko no Shimai and Toriko no Chigri contains heroines that aren't virgins at the start of the game ... although in the case of Chigiri the non virgin heroine had ... consensual sex ... before.

Although ... since pretty much all the modern Guilty rape games are portrayed from the female point of view ... I can't deny that there will be some emotional scenes ... after the heroines 'defloration rape' (usually) occurs..
>>
>>6387047
The one with the male MC who actually gets vengeance is the first Wana.
https://vndb.org/v6680

The other with just 3 girls having the long orgy bad end is Wanna Spartan Spermax.
https://vndb.org/v9326

There is also another Wana game that shares the series title but has no direct relation to the other Wana games other than sharing the female MC crossdressing to investigate, and as such they can all be played standalone like the Toriko titles.
https://vndb.org/v4371
>>
>>6387373
Speaking of Spartan Spermax, has anyone got working 100% save file link? Sagaoz website seems to be lacking it, and anime-sharing doesn't have any, at least I couldn't find it.
>>
>>6388062
You can try this https://files.catbox.moe/k6dv3b.rar
taken from https://galge.fun/downloads/5288
>>
>>6377119
Can't thank you enough, hope there'll be more...
>>
>>6388062
>>6388104
Not the same anon, but is there any way to play Spartan Spermax in widescreen? I seem to be locked in fullscreen, which is annoying.
>>
>>6389024
Think all pre-Toriko games are 4:3, so no stretching to 16:9 till Chigiri
>>
>>6389031
Chigiri and Shirabe are both in 4:3, Kusari is the first Toriko game in 16:9
>>
>>6389171
As in Chigiri and Shirabe has the option to stretch the aspect ratio in fullscreen, as well as crop or expand out. But yes Kusari onwards are fixed to widescreen.
>>
File: clothed.jpg (1.67 MB, 2560x1440)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
On a slightly more game related topic - do you prefer the heroines still having their clothes on during the H scenes - which, imo, is something that Guilty is pretty good at portraying ...
>>
File: naked.jpg (1.58 MB, 2560x1440)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>6390005
... or do you prefer the heroines being in their natural clothes... which I would say definitely has an appeal as well ...
>>
File: eva021gm.png (860 KB, 1280x720)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>6390005
I prefer girls being butt naked, gives a bit more natural feeling, even if it's forced sex.
>>
File: p0ev06_m_01 (1).png (1.29 MB, 1280x720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
I also prefer girls being naked. Unfortunately, Rei from nightmare x vampire never has a naked scene, and Rie from kizuna has a naked scene only in the last part of the DLC.
>>
File: naked_Maika.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>6390627
>Unfortunately, Rei from nightmare x vampire never has a naked scene, and Rie from kizuna has a naked scene only in the last part of the DLC

Which has probably been done on purpose .. since ...Guilty seems to use the naked cg's (or almost naked) in their rape games more often when the heroine has given up (got broken).

At least that seems to be the case in Guilty's recent games - especially visible in Kizuna, where:

Maika - has an almost naked (she still got her socks left on) look in her bad ending H scene.

Rie - doesn't have a naked scene, apart from the dlc, were she was already 'broken' - in her ending she treats her current situation as punishment for what she did to Maika

Sara - got drugged in her ending and has only one naked scene in her route - and that was forced on her.

Juri, Yunno have naked scenes in their endings after they have already been broken...
>>
>>6390662
What about Shimai? IIRC, Kazuho was fully naked during her defloration 4p scene, does it mean she got instantly broken?
>>
>>6390627
>Rei from nightmare x vampire never has a naked scene
It's really bullshit for this series in particular where the girls really should lose their clothes forever as long they're in the rape dungeon.
I also prefer all naked in general too though I like lewd costumes as well
>>
File: EV408L_1_09.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>6390780
Nope she got forced into that situation, due to being kidnapped along with the rest of the Shimai heroines.

It's just that ... naked cg's seems to occur ... more oftenly the more the heroines are 'broken' in and start feeling it ... or at least that's the impression I get...
>>
File: ev19a.png (978 KB, 1280x720)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
>>6391097
I'm kinda confused, if we're talking about Toriko-series only, or our discussion also include other Guilty series. For example, when forced sex and massive ganbnags get me kind of fed up, I browse some "vanilla" series, for example Yobai ones, and I kind of feel a bit relaxed seeing that classic 1-on 1 intercourse, both with pregnant and "flat heroines.
>>
ngl, SpartanSex is great, but I wish Aki hadn't been "into it" by the time of the last scene in that bar or love hotel, or whatever it was. Her reactions were still sweet, but it took away a bit from it. It just seems out of place.
Now time to do Kiryuu's scenes.
>>
>>6391403
They should be into it more bth
>>
>>6391458
That's defeating the whole point.
>>
>>6391655
Don't care, I prefer sluts.
>>
>>6391259
Really wonder if Guilty gave up on their vanilla titles, which if they did is such a shame as those games are still decent, just overshadowed by their more popular Toriko and Nightmare series.

>>6391403
Her ending depends on Nagisa, like most Guilty game fashion where they are not the female MC, their route usually only leads to bad ends no matter how much more willpower they have compared to the the female MC.
>>
>>6391658
I like sluts, too. I just think they have their place in other games tbqh

>>6391662
Oh that makes sense. So it's best to mix up the choices? Since I pretty much went only for Aki.
>>
>>6391812
You can refer to this walkthrough on the choice/route splits. Basically Nagisa (the crossdress red head) is the MC with the only good end. Going with Aki or the teacher only lead to bad ends.

https://www.2dfan.com/topics/10508
>>
File: 0186_event_182.png (527 KB, 800x600)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>6391875
>https://galge.fun/downloads/5288
Speaking of good/bad ends, is Hakudaku's OVA ending also present in game (Hiiragi going full Jason Voorhees and chopping down assholes), or is it animation-exclusive, since I didn't find any CG depicting that after-orgy event.

Also, funny fact - Haruna from Wana kinda reminded me of Nao from Refrain, they both are teachers, they both gave up thier bodies and spirit to becoming sex toys just to protect someone precious to them (Haruna's younger sister and Nanami respectively), and in the end both their protegees ended up being used in all holes.
>>
File: eva001f_M.png (985 KB, 1280x720)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>6391662
>Really wonder if Guilty gave up on their vanilla titles, which if they did is such a shame as those games are still decent, just overshadowed by their more popular Toriko and Nightmare series.
You pretty much stated the reason why Guilty is focusing on those titles instead of the vanilla series.

It's more popular = generates more income = more chances of staying afloat in the current RL time.
>>
>>6391904
Sad but true. You can basically check trending hentai OVA's to see that today most requested tags are "NTR", and "cuckold". Well, apart fom lolicon, OFC, that one will stay afloat forever.
>>
File: pevx003h_M.png (1.12 MB, 1280x720)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
I think someone already mentioned his up, what are your thoughts on Guilty possibly expanding their game Toriko-theme variety. For now we got what, mostly school-themed games (Kusari, Kizuna, Shirabe, Shimai), Yakuza-themed (Chigiri), cafe/church (Yugami) and cruise ship (Shizuku). Wonder if they tried doing something about music industry, like some pop-idol/pop-band getting kidnapped for ransom/by the order of a rival band, with their following corruption and turning into sex-slaves, or flipping them into band that goes into performing on stage with following ganbang by audience? Something like that already was in Shizuku, but it was 1 character, what if they turned it into full-sized game?
>>
File: ev104_m_18.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>6393533
Guilty could definitely try something new, but I think it will happen only when the RL situation calms down or Guilty is certain that the new theme is going to get them enough income to keep going.

Otherwise ... they are going to keep using the theme that is most popular, which seems to be the school theme, considering how many Toriko games have it.
>>
>>6393533
One idea I considered is maybe an inn from a remote village similar to like Helter Skelter and the Harame series. MC is the new heir of the inn after the passing of parents like Yugami. All was well in her village until it fell into the hands of a new landlord, wanting to increase the rent and tax or else they will be evicted.

MC and a couple of her friends/nearby business neighbours or long term tourists confront the landlord to remove such rulings else they cannot make business. Then the usual sacrifice play of selling their bodies where eventually the village just turn to sex tourist destination for bad ends.
>>
File: EV1024LD.png (2.46 MB, 1600x1200)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>6394618
That scenario could also inertwine with the after-events of, let's say, Chigiri, with new Yakuza boss trying new ways of expanding his influence, could have cameo of Rio as his personal sex-slave, maybe even as the one who would take active part in corrupting female MC, since she is already broken beyond any chance for recovery.
>>
>>6393533
Idolshit rape is underused in eroge, in my opinion. They'd do well in doing that, maybe with some obvious expies of popular franchises (imas and LoveLive come to mind).
>>
>>6394927
Roughly about 80 among 821 idol characters listed on VNDB have been used in rape scenes. There might be more if there are untagged characters.

https://vndb.org/i347?m=2&f=13dEQC2dEQD2dEXAc2&s=i
>>
File: charamv_nao_3.png (532 KB, 1037x1644)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
Shame her foot is cut off, think only Mimako has her full body due to her smaller body
>>
>>6395909
Kino. Time to hoard.
>>
File: ev3_112_011M.png (1.39 MB, 1280x720)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Seems like it's exactly 1 month till release from today, right?
>>
File: 1628563861197.jpg (621 KB, 2176x1224)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>6397302
Fuck, I thought it was this month..
>>
>>6398198
Is that edit? I don't remember seeing Rei full naked in that scene in game CG's.
>>
>>6398734
Yeah it's my edit
>>
File: FAmgi07VEAcjAHS-orig.jpg (140 KB, 1000x496)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Something new
https://twitter.com/Guilty_WillPlus/status/1443863265369526272
>>
>>6400186
Looks like another Nightmare project game.
At least the new ... protagonist looks nice - this is probably the first multi hair colored Guilty heroine.

I also wonder if it's going to have some of the previous Nightmare characters returning or will it be a completely new plot.
>>
>>6400186
Eeeh not a huge fan of twintails tbph senpai
Still not gonna say no to more of this series
>>
File: 040_ev104_m_01.png (959 KB, 1280x720)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>6400244
Didn't Maika also have colored hair bangs?
>>
>>6400383
Fear not, when she reaches her "broken" state, her hair will be down. Like it goes with every Guilty heroine.
>>
File: m_ev2_102_004_n.webm (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB WEBM
>>6400474
True, she did ... but it was done a lot more subtly compared to the new heroine's design.

And speaking about the new heroine ... she gives me some Grim reaper vibes considering that scythe like weapon she is having - if that's going to be confirmed ... she is going to be forced to reap some dicks...
>>
>>6401102
Guessing as usual Nightmare series, she will unlock her full reaper power at the end of her good end. Wished she had bit more paler skin unless she is also more human than undead.
>>
File: ev108_008L.jpg (1.93 MB, 2560x1440)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
Considering the next Guilty game is most likely a Nightmare project game ... what kind of scenes would you want to have ?

Considering the new heroines design and similarity to a Grim reaper ... I think some undead monster rape is necessary.

Also a fully naked .. and pregnant scene would be nice - it's not like the new heroine has a lot of clothes to remove anyway :).
>>
>>6404280
Interesting CG. What is the source?
>>
>>6404299
Nightmare X Sisters. The first Nightmare project game: https://vndb.org/v27385
>>
>>6344821
I have added the Toriko no Shizuku patches, but I cannot figure out how to get the extra scenes ingame. Does anyone know how to get to them? So far I keep rolling through all the routes for all the characters in the base-game but no DLC so far.

Some help would be greatly appreciated :)
>>
File: shizuku patch.png (2.71 MB, 1474x860)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>6404325
Click gallery and then the first music button which is technically the DLC route. The other motion scenes are just separate videos, not playable in the game.
>>
>>6404328
Cheers, I didn't even realize that there were 2 "music" buttons but the kanji is totally different. Guess my mind just skipped over all that. Anyway, thank you.
>>
>>6404335
By any chance, does anyone have the Toriko no Yugami special patch? http://www.guilty-soft.com/product/torikonoyugami/campaign.html
>>
>>6404358
Mirrored from sadpanda since it is down
https://files.catbox.moe/ukkf12.rar
DLC password: eXVnYW1p

The motion extra videos are currently lost media
>>
>>6404280
I wonder if Guilty will ever dare do guro
>>
>>6405611
I don''t think they'll go that way - their main point is mental heroine breakdown. leading to her downfall and becoming sex slave, not in dismembering a girl, trying to force her into obedience.

Although there was some hint of it in Wana good ending, with Hiiragi taking his revenge stabbing down entire "rapist elite"
>>
File: FA1ya6GVEAYYCll.jpg (210 KB, 717x1000)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Nightmare X Vampire motion - picture from Guilty's twitter
>>
>>6386923
nagisa beats up all the bullies in school and only is raped via blackmale
>>
File: 173_EV30GS.png (1.42 MB, 1280x960)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>6407116
The curse of crossdressing investigators - their only weakness is risk of getting exposed. Which happens later anyway, but then your "investigators" usually ends up with torn hymen and ripped asscrack, with semen fflowing out of her every body hole.
>>
File: ev509_GL.jpg (1.93 MB, 2560x1440)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
Considering the fact that Toriko no Shimai has added non virgin heroines ... and assuming this change is going to continue in the future Toriko games ... do you think there is a chance that we will see a milf heroine appear in future Toriko games ?

Double points ... if the milf heroine would have a daughter heroine as well ...

Triple points ... if the corrupted mother helps in her daughters defloration rape...

I mean it could provide some interesting scenes...
>>
>>6408322
Going full Rapelay scenario here, I see? A man of culture.
*tips hat off*
>>
File: EV202L_01_12_2.png (3.16 MB, 2560x1440)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>>6377119
>>
File: EV203L_01_9_18_2.png (3.46 MB, 2560x1440)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>6410316
>>
File: EV205M_01_13_2.png (1.2 MB, 1280x720)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>6410317
>>
File: EV209M_01_12_2.png (1.13 MB, 1280x720)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>6410334
>>
File: EV210M_01_14_2.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>6410335
>>
File: EV212L_01_11_2.png (3.73 MB, 2560x1440)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
>>6410336
>>
File: EV213L_01_12_2.png (3.84 MB, 2560x1440)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
>>6410337
>>
File: EV214L_01_12_2.png (3.67 MB, 2560x1440)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
>>6410339
>>
File: EV215L_01_12_2.png (3.67 MB, 2560x1440)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
>>6410342
>>
File: P0EV0202_L_0_4_2.png (3.14 MB, 2560x1440)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB PNG
>>6377119
>>6410344

That should be the last of the Aina eye edits. Which character should I do next?
>>
File: EV203L_01_9_18_2v2.png (3.94 MB, 2560x1440)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
>>6410316
>>6410345
Wow anon, thanks for returning. Doing them in bits while we go through this content drought.

Next character can either be Nanami or Mimako (not touching Yurara since she is loli) for completion, or skip to Kizuna/Shimai. I am also okay with other older series or the nightmare titles.
>>
>>6404374
I have some motion videos; it's the model thot getting gangbagned in a cruise ship. Are those the ones you're looking for?
>>
>>6410887

I think those are it. Care to share them?
>>
File: ev116_l_10_2.png (2.77 MB, 2560x1440)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>6410616

Nanami and Mimako were not exactly my favorite, so I might come back to them later. (I'm not touching Yurara either).

Did some various heroines just for fun. I haven't decided yet who I want to do next.
>>
File: ev410_l_10_2.png (3.41 MB, 2560x1440)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>6410906
>>
File: evb007_jM_2.png (1015 KB, 1280x720)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>>6410907
>>
File: evc009_hM_2.png (1.15 MB, 1280x720)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>6410908
>>
File: ev504_HM_2.png (995 KB, 1280x720)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>6410909
>>
File: EV04ES_2.png (1.37 MB, 1280x960)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>6410910
>>
File: EV39GS_2.png (1.46 MB, 1280x960)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>6410946
>>
File: ev45as.png (2.18 MB, 1280x960)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>6410947
I'm still disappointed that she is the only Wanna heroine that haven't had any 'pregnant' scenes.

Although ... considering how her ending looked like ... there is the chance that she got impregnated during the course of the game.

Sigh ... I wonder if Guilty will take a hint about the success of their Nightmare project games and take a risk to include some pregnant bad endings in the Toriko series...
>>
I love Guilty because they do degenerate shit like too much pregnancy garbage or the lifeless eye meme, or stupid ass ahegaos.
>>
Where muh animated Rei??
>>
File: ev3_105_010M.png (1.3 MB, 1280x720)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>6411844
16 days to go. Save your "body liquids" till that day.
>>
File: CG26.webm (382 KB, 1274x716)
382 KB
382 KB WEBM
>>
File: FBvjwu-VUAAF5r5.jpg (324 KB, 800x800)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
Image from guilty's twitter about the new work.

More evidence pointing it toward being another Nightmare project game, since apparently it will feature many things like mushrooms :)
>>
>>6347480
It is realistic for them not to get successfuly pregnant. The violence, bad nutrition and awful conditions would lead to early miscarriages every time.
Do you think gang rapists give a fuck about the well-being of mother and son? They would even force abortions by hurting her.
>>
>>6347725
Realisticaly, it will hurt her a lot as the vagina walls ache after too much use and it causes cuts and infections.
She would stop having orgasms after a few runs, then move to constant pain and agony until the infections and shock causes them death
>>
>>6414585
>>6414585
Looks great already
>>
>>6411188
Those aren't good conditions for a pregnancy to success. She would have constant miscarriages during her first term or even abortions caused by her abusers.
>>
File: p_ev001_L#009.jpg (1.96 MB, 2560x1440)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>6414617
Realistically that would be the case, but since it's a eroge game, the creators can make some ... changes that would allow her to carry it.

It pretty much depends on what Guilty decides to do when thinking about their next game's plot.

On a slightly different topic ... it seems like another year is going to pass without any Guilty game's from the 'female harem' series.
>>
>>6414724
Sadly feel like Guilty might have ended that series with how they did 2 compilation packs without any accompanying new Harame title.

Guess that was how Nightmare series got the budget and staff unless they got them from somewhere else during the pandemic.
>>
>>6414724
Wait what game is that?
Still I hope they never make vanillashit again. There's too much of that already.
>>
>>6414858
Ore no Ue de Agaku Rokunin no Togime

Next time check with saucenao first
>>
I found some uploads (spankbang and xvideos) of some if not all of the h-scenes from some of the games if anyone is interested.
>>
>>6415385
If you're talking about animated sequences, you can easily get them from game ISO image, they usually have .DAT extension. Rename it to .MP4 or .WEBM, and you can watch it in any suitable videoplauer. Only downside is they lack sound, unlike ingame ones.
>>
>>6415432
https://spankbang.com/s/toriko/?o=new

Think he is referring to the screen recording of the gameplay scenes. There used to be NMS clips on PH for Shirabe Refrain and Yugami but they got removed cos of the verification fiasco. Some were reup on other sites by googling.

Also spotted a guy on xvideos doing translation but lock behind patreon. Don't really think they are needed since it is free and easy to just use MTL.
>>
File: 35620000.jpg (197 KB, 800x363)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>6410887
Anon, do you still have this?
>>
File: pev003_hM.png (1.06 MB, 1280x720)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>6415773
Is that the one that was "animated only"? Browsed through sadpanda, also through game files, not a single indication of that scene, the only ganbangs with Rina were the ones during church sceme with Nami and DLC one, with a bunch of black studs.
>>
>>6416809
Yeah, like the Shizuku DLC files, it should just be video clips with sounds. Still puzzled why the sadpanda guy had the video files but only uploaded the DLC route.
>>
File: EV205M_01_13_1.png (1.37 MB, 1280x720)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>6410334
>>
File: Miyu virgin loss.png (1.56 MB, 1600x1200)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>6419192
I wonder when we will get another Toriko herione who has anal sex, before losing her vaginal virginity.

After all - from what I checked, I don't remember it happening in the previous or future Guilty games...

The only time something similar happened was Kazuho losing her virginity in both holes at the same time in the kidnapping scene - or Miyu from Helter Skelter who received a similar treatment - she was the sandwich.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.