[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 135 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Drawthread_OP.jpg (1.89 MB, 3885x3899)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>1. Requests must satisfy general /h/ rules.
>2. Be nice. Do not censure or denigrate Drawfriends. If you want to critique art go to /ic/.
>3. REQUEST drawings ONLY; this is NOT your personal deviantART page.
>4. Only request ONCE. No bumping, re-requesting or seconding requests; it wastes the small /h/ post count.
>5. Be patient, polite and don't whine if no one decides to fulfill your request. Request filled is mostly just dumb luck; do not take it personally.
>6. No requests for coloring, decensoring, or editing. Please use or create other threads in /h/ for this.
>7. Re-read rule 4. Follow it.
>8. Thank the Draw friend that fulfills your request.
>9. Full character and the series name must be mentioned.
>10. Ignore shit posters that don't request anything and/or complain about not getting their requests fulfilled.
>11. Keep the image limit reserved for requests and deliveries.

Requesters, feel free to ask for revisions of the works, it isn't an insult.
Artists, don't hold back! If you like a request someone else already fulfilled, feel free to do your own take.

Finished requests can be found here: http://h-ot.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0

Previous Thread: >>6373820

Edit Thread: >>6374933
>>
Requesting Laegjarn receiving rough double anal.
>>
File: Ball draining defeat.png (3.68 MB, 1978x2680)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
Requesting a Witch monster girl or more than one of them from Dragon Quest 8 draining a defeated guy's balls by relentlessly giving him a buttjob or titfuck even when he begs her/them to stop.
>>
Requesting Vtuber form of Peachsaliva getting fucked and creampied mating press style while naked (necklace on).
>>
File: Aigis_Request.jpg (577 KB, 2958x1531)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
Requesting Aigis from Persona 4 Arena doing a nursing handjob while wearing her Shadow Operatives Uniform
>>
File: alice ref.jpg (687 KB, 2905x1746)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
Requesting Alice enjoying a rough fuck while grabbing onto a pillow or bedsheet.
>>
File: Ivy ass.jpg (928 KB, 4287x2048)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
Requesting Ivy from Cytus 2 wearing the outfit in the reference bending over a table trembling and overwhelmed with her bottom's ripped after having her ass creampied like in the right references.
Additional References: https://files.catbox.moe/e568ew.jpg
>>
Requesting a follow-up to a request I made a few months ago (bottom left). I would like to request Asuka, wearing a sort of loin-cloth (with no top) constructed out of the tattered remains of her plugsuit, having passionate intercourse with a Sentinelese tribesman in a position like those shown in the bottom right corner. Asuka is to be happy as her lover holds her in his arms.

This is just to be a simple progression from my last request. Asuka, after some time of being marooned on the island, has become integrated within the tribe. Her plug suit has become too damaged to continue to be used as a single article of clothing, so she repurposes part of it as a loincloth, much like those women of the tribe might wear. The prospect of being found by the outside world becomes less likely every passing day, but Asuka is slowly beginning to accept her new life on the island.

If anyone is confused, I would be more than happy to elaborate on my idea as well as information about North Sentinel Island.
>>
Requesting a thick, grown up, milf-bodied Rei Ayanami with huge, fat, squeezable tits. She is in a Bunnysuit and her nipples are completely hidden with white star pasties. A stud with a huge, girthy, long cock with huge full balls is on top of her, and he is grabbing and squeezing her giant boob (with the pastie still visible). She is jerking off the top of his cock, and he is leaking a bead/bulb of precum.
You can add things like quivering thighs or cock for him if you want. A bedsheet white cock sheathe/cocksock/loincloth over his dick would be nice but totally optional.
>>
Requesting Aisha from Outlaw Star giving a footjob with her feline feet and those dangerously sharp claws of hers.
>>
File: 001.png (280 KB, 719x1017)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>6378775
>>6378789
:< Late delivery
>>
Requesting Viola from Shinigami Bocchan being view from behind and below for a close up of her fat ass,
>>
File: BlueRef.jpg (359 KB, 1969x1917)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
Requesting Shirai Hinako from Blue Reflection getting groped on a train, raped in an alleyway or gangbanged inside a run-down building.
>>
>>6378826
OR here. Thanks again for the cute Pit and lovely goddess butt!
>>
File: Nikuko.jpg (356 KB, 1880x872)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
Requesting Nikuko from Oshiete! Galko-chan kneeling naked and sticking her tongue out while covered in cum.
>>
File: Enigma.jpg (562 KB, 876x1600)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>6375949
Enigma from last thread
>>
File: Dragamutref.jpg (1.52 MB, 3312x3616)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Requesting Cerberus from Rage of Bahamut and Mym from Dragalia Lost (both from Cygames) passionately kissing and making each other feel good while looking at the screen (the viewer).
-If plain yuri isn't lewd enough, then you can add semen swapping - with or without the whole context of a solo or group after-sex scene.
-Alternatively, you can turn it into a group sex scene, where they're kissing while getting fucked.
Extra references for the girls and for different ideas: https://catbox.moe/c/c2zxo5
*Make them wearing whatever you want, or nothing at all.
>>
File: Micaiah Radiant Dawn.jpg (885 KB, 2697x2949)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
Requesting something like the bottom ref with Micaiah from Radiant Dawn. Blowjob (forced or willing), from behind, butt and feet in view and pantyhose still on.
>>
File: misako RCG.jpg (680 KB, 2063x1541)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
Requesting Misako from River City Girls getting gangbanged over a classroom table (or any other type of table)
>>
File: Rouge.png (666 KB, 1328x704)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
Rouge from Power Stone
Prostitution
>>
Requesting Yanfei and Hutao (both from Genshin Impact) double paizuri
>>
File: Ganyu_Rape.jpg (1.26 MB, 2200x1650)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Requesting Ganyu getting held down on the ground by multiple men and fucked, with her mostly clothed still but having her pantyhose ripped in the groin and clothes teared in the chest region, like the reference pic on the right
>>
File: Ayako Morikawa.jpg (1.36 MB, 2724x1704)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
Requesting Ayako Morikawa from Majsoul sexually assaulted by ghosts
Alternatively, requesting her finally "making friends"
Anything else is more than welcome
>>
File: Link and Nabooru.png (528 KB, 489x645)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
Requesting the ref in the Catbox link, but with shota Link and Nabooru. Nabooru is wearing ninja garb and a veil mask because it's a Gerudo night raid. Maybe include a couple of Gerudos looking in through the window and asking if she's going to help transport the prisoners.
Optionally, have Link mutter "B-but Saria was supposed to be my first." while thinking about the cheek kiss he got from her the previous day.
https://files.catbox.moe/r2oste.png
>>
File: NODOKA.jpg (3.86 MB, 2808x2540)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB JPG
Requesting Nodoka Haramura (Saki)
With the same artistic style seen in the attached reference image, the artist's name is Kasuga Souichi (for better reference)
In this position or a better one if possible:

https://i.imgur.com/9w9tlxG.jpg

Nodoka wearing the school uniform, with skirt and stockings, she showing her breasts with her shirt up.
>>
File: Solange Code Princess.png (2.49 MB, 2120x1726)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
Requesting Solange getting gangbanged by orcs or as a Minotaur's plaything.
>>
File: Robin_Fell_Vessel_Face.png (3.47 MB, 1600x1920)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
Requesting Grima from Fire Emblem giving a POV teasing, edging handjob and blowjob with a smug look on her face.
>>
File: 1631296477900.png (1.48 MB, 1728x784)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
Requesting Twili Midna getting creampied and impregnated by Ganondorf after hate-fucking each other in a position like the reference pic on the right. Both characters are from The Legend of Zelda.
>>
File: mia3.jpg (314 KB, 1008x1060)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Requesting Mia from Golden Sun on her knees servicing some guys (preferably the other boys in the party but randos are fine too) with her hands and mouth, with an aftermath shot of her covered in and with a mouth full of their cum and in awe at the amount and how backed up they were
>>
File: Teasing plant.png (3.85 MB, 2545x1782)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
Requesting Kanna from Blaster Master Zero 2 in either her normal BMZ2 outfit, her BMZ3 outfit or the bunny girl outfit from the official BMZ3 soundtrack teasing/smothering a guy with her breasts, ass and/or thighs or just proneboning him with a hole in her outfit or pulled to side for easy access.
>>
File: Hana and Kiyoshi.png (1.32 MB, 1258x770)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Requesting a stocking/pantyhose masked Hana raping then strangling Kiyoshi.
>>
File: Klaudia_pov.jpg (363 KB, 2965x1332)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
Requesting PoV sex on the beach with Kloe Rinz in PoV, she's from Sora no Kiseki.
>>
File: 64534886941.jpg (1.74 MB, 1400x1051)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>6374698
>>
File: Inori Yuzuriha gyaru.jpg (940 KB, 2564x1500)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
Requesting Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown titfucked with the shirt still on, like reference. If possible with visible long fingernails.
>>
File: aki reference.png (2.6 MB, 2676x1200)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
Requesting Aki Izayoi from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's getting fucked from behind while standing, and getting her breasts groped
>>
>>6378844
>>6378893
Not OR for either of these, but I just wanted to say you both did an incredible job, really nice to see a thread start with quality works like yours
Great stuff you two
>>
>>6378893
damn nice
would love to see paizuri with them from you
>>
Requesting Jeanne Alter from Fate in a maid outfit. The idea I had was that while working as a maid she broke a glass or something similar by accident, and because of her bitchy personality she refused to apologize or clean it up. So in response her master decided to just fuck the attitude out of her.

My thought was to have it be an after-sex kind of thing, but you're free to change it up or add to it however you'd like. All that's important for me is the basic concept of Jeanne Alter getting fucked until she starts acting more submissive like a proper maid.
>>
File: whitemage.jpg (11 KB, 172x293)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Requesting White Mage giving a gentle, loving blowjob. Character is from the first Final Fantasy.
>>
File: AlexaFootjobRequest.jpg (611 KB, 1489x600)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
Requesting Alexa (Pokemon X/Y) giving a footjob like the example on right.
>>
File: Angie_Trauma_Center.jpg (565 KB, 2395x3487)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
Requesting nurse Angie Thompson collecting cum samples off a patient, giving him a handjob as the condom fills with his ejaculate. I think a serious/professional expression on her face would be hot but if you prefer you can also give her a lewd one. I'd prefer if it was a kneeling handjob since I find her legs and heels very hot and it would be a shame if they weren't in the picture.
>>
File: Rapewoman.png (971 KB, 782x872)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
Requesting a short comic with R63 Rapeman staring down at a hot, young guy who's wearing nothing but a slim silk robe. Then cut to her riding him while pinning him to the floor with ahegao and drool behind the mask. Maybe make the mask a little sheer.
>>
File: R63 Rapeman.png (852 KB, 663x915)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
Requesting R63 Rapeman in several woman on top sex positions with various men and maybe with varying outfits and masks. You choose how many.
https://files.catbox.moe/sane1j.png
>>
Requesting a pic of Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell (specifically Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex) wearing the 'outfit' she has on in the top pic while getting fucked from behind by an ugly bastard like the girl in the bottom pic (but without any oral sex).

The set-up to this request is that Motoko went undercover in a sort of honey-pot operation to gain intel on some rich and powerful dude, only for the operation to go on for much longer than expected. She ends up stuck in an android body tailor-made for sex-work as his personal domestic-slave/sex pet; slowly getting more and more addicted to his cock with each passing day.
>>
File: Laxia Ys 8.jpg (1.99 MB, 2478x3225)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Requesting shipwrecked noblewoman Laxia from Ys 8 in some sort of gangbang after being abducted by pirates and made their fucktoy.
I much prefer her swimsuit for whatever she may still be wearing.
https://isu.fandom.com/wiki/Laxia_von_Roswell
>>
>>6378919
>>6378920
same rapeperson?
>>
File: Jack-Sol.jpg (355 KB, 1660x1221)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
Requesting Jack-O and Sol lovingly fucking each other.
Please don't incorporate that meme pose.
>>
File: Velouria_Heroes.png (893 KB, 727x1830)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
Requesting Velouria riding cock, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Character is from Fire Emblem Fates.
>>
>>6378928
If you mean the character: maybe.
If you mean the anon: yes.
>>
>>6378893
Nice job.
>>
Requesting Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica lying on her stomach giving someone an assjob. Swimsuit optional.
>>
File: 1630990772240.png (1.79 MB, 1983x2806)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Requesting Sheik from LoZ in this costume getting fucked in a full-nelson position by an orc, bokoblin, or moblin.
>>
Requesting a pic of Fuuka Yamagishi (as she appears in Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax) getting raped in her apartment. The pic on the right is a reference for the pose.
>>
File: キュー.jpg (3.41 MB, 5654x3441)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
Requesting Q (from the anime 'C - Control') in either of these scenarios:
-Masturbating while glaring at the viewer with her usual blank/uninterested expression, despite her pussy being visibly wet. Whether using her fingers or a dildo is up to you.
-Pulling a large set of anal beads out of her ass, similar to this picture: https://files.catbox.moe/pf02v4.jpg
I'd be more than happy to see whatever other ideas anyone could come up with though, so feel free to play around with the concepts.
>>
File: Sophitia Prone.jpg (631 KB, 2386x2711)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
Requesting Sophitia (SC 4 or 6 design, your choice) getting proneboned with in a chokehold/headlock. Tits bursting out of her top instead of being obscured please.
>>
Requesting Komachi Onozuka from Touhou having doggystyle sex like in the image on the bottom right. The position she's in, body proportions and expression should be the same as in the bottom right pic.

Higher-res version of the bottom right image: https://cdn.donmai.us/original/ae/f3/__xia_you_qing_original_drawn_by_suikakitsu_shiro__aef3dd5b8900b6109dd4359adf30a35b.jpg
>>
Requesting Ryne and Gaia (FFXIV) double-teaming a huge dildo
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6306343
or one inserting the dildo into the other for assisted masturbation
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5482804
They can be nude but keep the stockings on Gaia
>>
File: dragontomdom.jpg (423 KB, 1774x1308)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
Requesting the left Ms. Marvel pic with Selen Tatsuki from Nijisanji EN. Have her completely naked (and positioned the same way) but keep her sneakers on. For her expression, have her look smug and looking back at the anon with her mouth open. For dialogue, have Selen be bullying the anon she's riding and saying "HOLY FUCK DUDE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ABOUT TO BUST AFTER FIVE MINUTES? HAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T BE A LITTLE BITCH, BRO! THIS SHIT FEELS MORE LIKE BASIC EXERCISE TO ME!"
>>
File: IliaGoronDPRequest.jpg (1.87 MB, 3000x3000)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
Requesting a picture of Ilia from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess getting double penetrated (specifically her ass and pussy) by two Gorons within the Death Mountain Hot Springs.

The backstory of this is that Ilia traveled to Death Mountain to improve diplomatic relations between the Gorons and her village. The sex is a result of her being either really good or really bad at diplomacy. I will leave that last part up to your interpretation.

>>6378949
Once again excellent request. I like how you modified it to include bokoblins. Have you considered adding bulblins to that list?
>>
File: formidable vs. cocks.jpg (1.22 MB, 3333x1837)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
Requesting Formidable from Azur Lane trying her best to service a bunch of dicks.
>>
File: 1631489753641.png (553 KB, 1091x1091)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Requesting Kohaku Hearts having sex in her maid outfit please. Maybe giving "special service".
>>
>>6378997
Bulbins would be good, too. It'd be up to the artist. I just really like the look and outfit of this Taimanin Sheik and thought a LoZ spin to a Taimanin scene with her would be hot.
>>
File: aw2-sami.jpg (82 KB, 650x1100)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
requesting sami from advance wars getting gangbanged (consentually) by her soldiers and using her CO power "double time" to get them to fuck her twice as hard
>>
File: FFVIIRScarlet.jpg (1.04 MB, 2558x3276)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Requesting Scarlet from Final Fantasy VII Remake getting facefucked with her hands tied behind her back and on the ground (like she is on the left references).
>>
File: Gunnthra undress.png (750 KB, 1076x592)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
Requesting Gunnthra from Fire Emblem Heroes undressing her kimono and revealing her fat tits, wide hips and sexy lingerie
>>
File: Magia Record.png (2.65 MB, 2305x1522)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
Requesting Iroha Tamaki getting fucked on a bed by a handsome guy while Nanami Yachiyo has to watch or masturbates in the background. Or maybe a threesome scenario where Nanami is a more passive participant (like making out, fondling or otherwise comforting Iroha while she's getting pounded).
>>
Requesting a pic of Ninny Spangcole from Burn the Witch getting fucked like the girl in the two pics on the right. Please retain her petite proportions and draw her wearing nothing, but her socks and holster. I'm not 100% sure what expression I would like, but I thinking about something along the lines of 'in pain, but also enjoying it'.
>>
>> 34 posters
>> 58 images

Get a life omg.
>>
File: Mayoi_Tokino_mask_blowjob.jpg (2.96 MB, 4484x4036)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
Requesting Mayoi Tokino form Virgins Empire giving a masked blowjob similar to the reference while she is wearing her school uniform.
>>
File: reference.png (3.05 MB, 2261x2357)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
Requesting a mindbroken Laura from Fitness Boxing getting vigorously fucked and creampied by a muscular Caucasian man while he's doing lat pulldowns.
>>
Requesting Cure La Mer sitting on someone's face.
>>
Requesting a pic of Ingrid Brandl Galatea getting fucked in the Full Nelson position by Dedue Molinaro with both of their backs against a wall that ends somewhere to their right. Also please have a background in this space where the wall ends where Felix is visible, standing off to the distance in a large empty room, and thinking "Where is everyone? I really wanted to spar against someone, but nobody is here. I thought that, at the very least, either Ingrid or Dedue would be here." Also, for your information, all of these characters are from the video game Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
>>
Requesting Hanekawa Tsubasa from Monogatari in the form that is on pic having missioanry sex in bed and hugging a pillow. preferably she enjoys it.
>>
>>6379034
can someone make a list of who double post so it would be easier for artist to choose and not drawing for same person
>>
File: sktch.png (198 KB, 868x520)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>6374168
last wip and sketch before its done.
>>
File: 1631314882863.png (1.66 MB, 1619x890)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>6378800
Requesting Usagi & Flannery depicted post sex with an anon and him saying "I fucked your waifus Chris". Referencing a certain someone.
>>
File: 1631435774964.png (2.19 MB, 1857x3294)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>6376940
>>6375775
Anchoring for my Futaba request.
>>
File: 1631572553554.jpg (551 KB, 2224x1943)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
Requesting Himiko Toga being forced to deepthroat a cock real deep with cum splattering out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back
>>
File: PicsArt_08-27-03.26.38.jpg (1.96 MB, 3464x1949)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
Requesting Kamisato Ayaka from Genshin Impact (1st ref) pulling her skirt up (2nd ref for the pose more or less) but with a shy expression, and she has her shorts-panties on (can be seen on 3rd ref, sorry for quality) and they're soaked by how wet she is.
>>
Requesting Futayo from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, riding a guy and stroking his member while he's fondling her tits like in the ref. I'm also interested on see her in Buru styled pinups(nude + small panels of her spreading her pussy or ass) like https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4065113

More Futayo ref: https://imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P
>>
File: WildWetWestRequest.jpg (3.32 MB, 6500x1260)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
Requesting a picture of the cowgirl from Masamune Shirow's Pieces 8: Wild Wet West artbook getting fucked and impregnated in one of the three poses on the right. Who her partner is will be up to you to decide.
>>
Requesting C-Sha from Neptunia VII getting fucked in a pose and shot similar to https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5865741
Also requesting bondage porn of this in-game scene https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3271466 maybe like https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6274191 or https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6310306
>>
File: kisara2.jpg (948 KB, 3924x2428)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
requesting rinwell asking kisara if she's okay while kisara is flushed and sweaty and hiding behind her shield, which is concealing her getting fucked hard and creampied from behind, and saying everything is fine
>>
Requesting a mmf threesome with Lisa and Venti from Genshin Impact or them sucking my dick together
Or same idea, but with Astolfo and Nero from Fate
>>
>>6378904
Seconding, with the dude grabbing the boobs and nipple stickers
>>
File: BaikenIroha.jpg (1013 KB, 1767x2859)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
Requesting a double POV paizuri/titfuck with Iroha from Samurai Shodown (left) and Baiken from Guilty Gear (right). Have Baiken with a more angry/frustrated/disgusted expression, while Iroha has a more kind/sultry expression. A cumshot that covers their faces and chest would be nice, but its optional.
>>
File: Noelle.png (3.25 MB, 3840x7757)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
Requesting Noelle from Genshin Impact riding the viewer with a possessive/yandere look on her face telling him that he never needs to roll for another character again
>>
File: YuiFunami-h.jpg (994 KB, 3200x1920)
994 KB
994 KB JPG
Requesting Yui Funami from YuruYuri giving a blowjob while holding hands with the guy she's blowing.
>>
File: shimo.jpg (680 KB, 3210x1300)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
equesting Anna and Sophia from Shimoneta nude and surrounded by a bunch of erect guys, with Anna (top) eagerly and gleefully satisfying their cocks on her own while Sophia (bottom) is resistant and has to be forced into it (having the guys grab her hands and guide them to their cocks, getting her head grabbed and a dick forced in her mouth, cocks rubbed on her face/tits etc.). The references on the right are more for framing ideas; I'd prefer more than two guys being involved if possible. If you want to include penetration that's also fine.
>>
Requesting Amanda O'Neil from Little Witch Academia in a two panel instant loss comic.

The first panel consists of Amanda wearing her black latex catsuit while restrained from the ceiling (see section of reference picture in top center; with Diana Cavendish). She is saying something along the lines of "Mindbreak me? Good luck doing that with your micro-penis." while the silhouette of a large fat man stands behind her. She is not looking at this man, but the viewer can see that he's taking off his pants, revealing a massive dong (not hyperdick shit, but it's big; long and thick).

The second panel consists of Amanda wearing a skintight, semi-transparent cheongsam/china dress and a slave collar while getting fucked by the guy from the first panel (revealed to be a fat, middle-aged, Chinese billionaire with severe male pattern baldness and one or two large moles on his face) in the pose on the far right of the reference picture. Please include a caption that says 'five days later' and have Amanda say something along the lines of "Please fuck me harder, master!"
>>
File: 89448199_p0.jpg (2.34 MB, 3438x4000)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Requesting Yorihime and Toyohime from Touhou getting fucked in the outfits they're wearing in pic related. The position for both is standing split/leg hold, and their partners are regular-looking semi-buff dudes with faces and bunny ears. Make 'em both smile slyly and look like they're clearly enjoying it.
>>
File: 1630682823741.jpg (400 KB, 1080x2376)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
Requesting Kila Kushan from Kangoku Senkan 3 fully naked taking a selfie in the same pose as the reference, showing more of her smug face or winking.

If not to much a 2nd version with a text saying: Little present for you Alicia, by your little reaper <3<3<3
>>
File: Hilda_Mizuryuu.png (1.75 MB, 1784x999)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
Requesting Hilda from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, walking around in a Mizuryuu-Kei Land getup.

Bonus: She's under under or near a blacklight that's causing some cum splattered between her tits to glow.
>>
File: Jibril Request.png (1.67 MB, 3113x3353)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
Requesting Jibril from No Game No Life holding her tablet with one hand as she intensely masturbates with the other after accidently finding out what hentai is while she was browsing it.
>>
File: RydiaPaizuri.jpg (411 KB, 3781x1532)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
Requesting Rydia giving paizuri like in the reference.
>>
File: GreatPretenderRequest.png (1.54 MB, 2960x1552)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
Requesting a pic of Cynthia and/or Abbie from Great Pretender getting gangraped after having their cover blown during a con.
>>
File: Nanami Suikoden II.jpg (889 KB, 2909x1915)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Requesting Nanami giving a footjob like in these
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6192510
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6199244
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6352458
While preferably remaining otherwise clothed. Give her a cute teasing/playful smile for her expression.
>>
>>6378893
I don't recognize your watermark, who are you, and do you have any social media? Fantastic work!
>>
File: Kronii_Request.jpg (2.85 MB, 3480x2610)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
Requesting Ouro Kronii from Hololive getting irrumatio'd, with the dude using the circle around her head as a handle to facefuck her, as she is crouching/on her knees in front of him.
>>
>>6378826
Not OR but this is very cute
>>
File: 1480200224250.jpg (2.3 MB, 1329x1920)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
Requesting Sina (bottom) fron Pokemon getting fucked/hugged from behind by a white guy (top) against a table, similar to these pics
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67553
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=57
>>
File: YukiTakimiyaRequest.jpg (869 KB, 1884x2036)
869 KB
869 KB JPG
Requesting a pic of Yuki Takamiya from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim getting raped by androids in the position on the right. Please keep her gloves on.
>>
File: e325.jpg (321 KB, 1248x1452)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
Requesting naked Nessa from Pokemon anal fingering
>>
Requesting a POV blowjob from this girl.
A cumshot alternate where she takes a big load in her open mouth would be nice as well.

She's the Gyoubu Danuki girl from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.
>>
>>6378893
OR here. Amazing work, man. Thanks so much and much appreciated
>>
File: ArtChenSkinNian.png (619 KB, 2048x2048)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
Ch'en having sex with Doctor, the player character, or with larger breasts and giving a titfuck
>>
File: tsukimichi threesome.jpg (986 KB, 1438x1965)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
Requesting Makoto Misumi having sex with both Tomoe and Mio in a double grinding on both their pussies
>>
File: sayaka-kanamori.jpg (163 KB, 1272x1058)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Requesting Sayaka Kanamori from "keep your hands off eizouken" fucking in Full Nelson pose showing her feet
>>
File: Kokomi.png (1.11 MB, 1195x1447)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Kokomi having wild and passionate sex with Aether (main character of Genshin) despite having gotten around a half-dozen creampies and getting fertilized.
>>
File: NaotoChinaDressRequest.jpg (193 KB, 1028x900)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Requesting a pic of Naoto Shirogane (from Persona 4) wearing the outfit she has on in the pic on the left while getting fucked in the pose on the right.

The backstory is that Naoto was investigating the owner of a Hootersesque Chinese restaurant that provided special 'private desserts' to high-paying customers by going undercover as server/'dessert item'. She was about to install some spyware on the restaurant's computer so that she could find evidence of illegal activity, but a VIP customer bought her for a night before she could go through with it. Now they are going to spend a night dining together, with him getting a hot serving of detective prince, while she enjoys a nice cream pie.
>>
File: Yuuki NNNSK.png (2.51 MB, 1156x1080)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
Requesting any hentai of Yuuki
Stuff like paizuri with or without licking the tip, sex in the cowgirl position, tentacle sex+milking, and rough anal while her tail's pulled on.
>>
File: 5467878742.jpg (431 KB, 712x1000)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>6379040
wip
>>6379248
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rat_Huang_NSFW
https://www.pixiv.net/users/2263353
>>
File: yukarireq.jpg (699 KB, 2452x2176)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
Requesting Yukari Akiyama from Girls und Panzer in a lewder version of her main swimsuit (in ref) having sex in reverse cowgirl position + ass grab
>>
File: thar.jpg (462 KB, 2768x1014)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
Requesting a defeated Tharja from FE Awakening on the ground and tied up or otherwise unable to resist while getting fucked hard from behind (or in a gangbang) clearly angry about it but helpless to do anything but seethe
>>
File: Olivia from GOD HAND.jpg (697 KB, 2380x1868)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
Requesting Olivia from God Hand in her bunnysuit getting gangbanged
>>
File: AnchovyRequest.png (1.83 MB, 2352x1032)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Requesting a restrained Anchovy from Girls und Panzer being fucked and dominated by a muscular black man. Pic on the right is a reference for the pose.
>>
File: lapis.jpg (492 KB, 2450x976)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
Requesting Lapis from Dragalia Lost giving clothed paizuri with her blouse unbuttoned
>>
requesting linkle from hyrule warriors getting fucked in the reference position
>>
File: birb.jpg (388 KB, 1588x2070)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Requesting Iroha from Samurai Shodown
Go nuts
>>
File: 1617037593423.jpg (813 KB, 751x1061)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
/r/ing any of the scarlet sisters having intercourse with a black male, any position is fine so long she has a black lipstick on as well as long black fingernails/toenails
>>
File: Risu megaref.jpg (1.93 MB, 6664x5224)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
Requesting Risu from Gal Gun 2 having lewd bridal sex or after sex; or her cosplaying as a lewd succubus with twintails and getting a bit too into character
>>
File: marnie.png (845 KB, 1620x2054)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
>>6375875
Let's try this again. Here you go.
>>
File: JaneBradloweRequest.jpg (2.58 MB, 4184x2740)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
Requesting a pic of Jane Bradlowe from the famous cooomer skinnerbox, I mean erotic gacha game Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena getting fucked in the position shown on the right (middle row). For the sake of providing you with as much reference material as I can as well as illustrating the small amount of art that exists for her, I have provided you with (as far as I know) literally all of the art of her that exists (or at least all that I can find). Any attempt to ameliorate this dire situation would be apricated.
>>
Requesting Matou Sakura giving a paizuri (with her uniform if its possible)
>>
>>6379424
Wow, it's looking really good. Also I went to follow you on pixv, but it turns out I already was.
>>
Requesting Nero as a raiju from mge like in the left picture having sex in a guy’s POV in the missionary position holding hand like in the right picture with the guy cumming while she’s orgasming add some red lighting around her if you can
>>
>>6379086

Him is a double for sure >>6379029 , because when I wrote my message, his post appeared at the same time as mine and the posters numbers increased only by 1 (and obviously, increased because of me).

Now 61 posters for 109 images, only 2 new posters for 51 new images ... most requests posted after my message are "double/triple/quadruple (or even more)" requests haha.
>>
File: hh.jpg (557 KB, 3076x1260)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
Requesting Aphrodite from Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: Record of Ragnarok naked sucking their own tits
>>
File: hibimiku wedding fun.jpg (3.94 MB, 7800x6000)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
>>6378059
progress
>>
File: FemdomSabrina.png (1.06 MB, 1386x639)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Requesting Sabrina from Pokemon fucking anon in this position.
>>
File: HildaBellyDancerRequest.jpg (872 KB, 2852x2400)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
Requesting Hilda from Fire Emblem: Three Houses wearing the outfit she has on in the pic on the left while getting fucked by an older and dark skinned man (an Almyran nobleman).

The story behind this request is that I really liked outfit Hilda was wearing, so I decided to come up with some sort of scenario surrounding it. That scenario is that Hilda gets forced/tricked into doing some mundane diplomatic task by Byleth, Holst, or Claude. She has to travel to some Almyran nobleman's court and negotiate some shit with him, but he ends up tricking/blackmailing (details around this are still a little fuzzy) her into becoming his sexual servant for the duration of her (now extended) visit. Since she is extremely lazy, isn't required to do anything other than keep his balls empty, and absolutely in love with the nobleman's massive dong, Hilda ends up really liking being the nobleman's concubine and decides to stick around while milking her 'captor' for all that he's worth in the form of lavish gifts.
>>
>>6379501
OR, thank you so much. I love it!
>>
Requesting Angela from Trials of Mana giving anon a thighjob.
>>
File: burntaensland.png (323 KB, 738x612)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
Requesting a POV viewer shot of burnt Morrigan fully exposed and getting vaginally fucked, surprised THIS state of her got anon turned on.

Base on one of her Darkstalkers 3 sprites.
>>
File: Taigareference.jpg (1019 KB, 2782x3002)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
Requesting Taiga Fujimura from Fate eagerly giving a special after-school "lesson" and almost getting caught.
>>
File: NoireNvii.png (894 KB, 579x1612)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
Requesting sex with Noire, like any of these pics https://i.imgur.com/EafXYv5.png
https://i.imgur.com/P0agty8.png
https://i.imgur.com/zBQhZ0f.png
>>
File: ttr.jpg (2.39 MB, 2487x2988)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
requesting seras victoria from hellsing with her top unbuttoned and giving an aggressive titfuck while licking or sucking the tip, from the guy's pov
>>
File: ps3 sprite of Beatrice.png (209 KB, 780x1080)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
/r/ing Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro ni NTRing her husband Battler Ushiromiya with BBC
husband does not need to be featured
>>
>>6378847
The reference image doesn't correlate with your text. I remember this request though, did you change it and forgot about it?
>>
File: King Kamehameha.png (316 KB, 1280x720)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
Some King Kamehameha hentai would be great, like a titfuck.
>>
File: ReiMiyamotoRequest.jpg (2.03 MB, 3608x3608)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
Requesting Rei Miyamoto from Highschool of the Dead getting raped by that guy who gropes her at the gas station in episode 4.
>>
File: 1629014192359.png (589 KB, 684x1423)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
Requesting Mai Shiranui receiving mating press.
>>
File: koito sex1.jpg (1.1 MB, 3408x2196)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Requesting Koito Minase and Haruhiko Ichijou from Myriad Color Phantoms World having vaginal sex, positioned like in one of the bottom examples. Have her wearing the sports bikini on the left and Ichijou a uniform like the blue one in the middle. Give Koito blue striped panties underneath her bikini, with one of her breasts exposed.

Try to also make Ichijou's tank top more revealing than the reference (higher cut, neck uncovered.)
>>
File: absolutely fine.png (3.01 MB, 2464x1382)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
Damn these threads are getting a lot faster now! That's a good thing though. Anyway requesting Oora Kanako getting filmed while getting fucked hard by many people in a classroom. You can have it in first person perspective if you want, or you can do anything else that doesnt involve the request. Im not picky.
>>
File: CG1888.jpg (888 KB, 1733x5120)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
Requesting this Cowgirl Chihaya Mifune holding her tits up and getting them covered in a thick cum coat, with some pooling between her cleavage and a trace of some on her sweet lips, dripping down her chin.
>>
File: gal.jpg (3.3 MB, 4000x4000)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>6378997
delivery
>>
>>6379707
not OR, beautiful, definitely need moar of this style of art here
>>
File: Astolfo Lady D refs.png (1.72 MB, 1920x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
Requesting Lady Dimitrescu (from Resident Evil 8) and big dick Astolfo (from Fate saga) having vaginal sex in missionary position, with Astolfo on top of the Lady.

Whichever variation of the missionary position (see middle) you choose to draw, do please include a close up of their genitals (see right) in 'picture-in-picture' (for the want of a better term!). Either angle should be fine.
>>
File: 1630232971166.jpg (409 KB, 1544x939)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
Requesting Sayo from Digimon World Dusk/Story: Cyber Sleuth getting fucked like the girl on the top.
Essentiatly just like the reference on the left, fucked against the bed headboard, hair being pulled but I would like her facial expression to be a bit of a mix between stoic and shy/feeling good.
>>
File: lena-henrietta.png (136 KB, 1097x1296)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Pick one
>Vladilena Milize (officer) as a naked angel carry-fucked gently
>Annette/Henrietta Penrose (scientist) as a naked succubus riding cowgirl roughly
>>
File: aoi sakurai femdom.jpg (167 KB, 701x600)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Requesting Aoi Sakurai from Rail Wars handcuffing a criminal and give him an aggressive handjob from behind
>>
Requesting Chocolat Meilleure from Sugar Sugar Rune, nude but keeping her skirt, in cowgirl position (it can be vaginal or a sumata), and lifting her skirt while looking at her partner while smiling like she know she has the advantage (I guess something like "femdom"... like the bottom reference or this one https://imgur.com/a/LTJbn39 ) please.
>>
File: Micaiah BJ.jpg (959 KB, 3091x2899)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>6378847
>>6379612
Crap, you're right... Thanks for pointing it out. I posted the reference for an old request by accident.
>>
Requesting Ryuhou and Scheris from S-Cry-ed having sex in cowgirl position while fully naked.

A frame-within-a-frame on a corner with a close-up of their genitals would also be appreciated. Either angle should be fine.

Bonus point for an alt. version where they end up in a vaginal creampie.

Do generally follow the bottom part of ref pic as your guide, but please give Scheris an o-face like the expression she makes during an "eternal devotion" in the official manga (the one pointed by an arrow).
>>
File: slut nanase.jpg (916 KB, 3560x1760)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
Requesting Nanase from the Street Fighter EX and Fighting Layer series going full slut, giving a lewd show where she's rubbing her pussy with her staff
>>
File: Saki h.jpg (2.1 MB, 5040x4328)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
Requesting Saki Miyanaga from Saki
>outfit: lewd maid bikini with elbow gloves
>pose: preferably like the ones in the ref, bonus points for including saliva trail
>optional setting: vanilla sex in a classroom
>>
File: Botan Cowgirl.jpg (544 KB, 2780x2566)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
Requesting Botan (with her Kimono open like in the top left) riding Yusuke (or whoever) cowgirl style, doing her "long sleeves" thing with her arms while her tits are bouncing up and down. Expression cheeky or horny.
>>
File: sousou_koshaji_reference.png (1.12 MB, 1717x1024)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Requesting Sousou from Ikkitousen lifting up a defeated and mind broken Koshaji by her head using only one hand and then fucking her like in the reference.
>>
File: neptune.jpg (3.7 MB, 3184x1532)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
Requesting Vert & adult Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
double paizuri, if possible them using part of the clothes.
>>
File: NosogiRenXDeepOneRequest.png (3.11 MB, 2404x984)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
Requesting Nosogi Ren from the game Evening Starter getting fucked and impregnated by a Deep One (from Lovecraft lore) like the girl in the bottom left.

The story behind this is that Ren decided to offer her womb to a deep one in exchange for money to pay back her debit.
>>
any requests involving filled condoms?
>>
File: isuhi.png (507 KB, 556x952)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
Requesting Isuzu from Amagi Brilliant Park and Haruhi making out like in the pic below, with Isuzu taking Camillas place and Haruhi Lyns.
>>
>>6379968
Art sample and explain further?
>>
File: Dialogue.png (160 KB, 512x1024)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
Requesting Hod from Library of Ruina lifting up her skirt and asking if the viewer wants to join her 'book club', leading to her getting pushed against a library desk and receiving vaginal, anal or both.
>>
>>6379968
>>6378913
>>
File: Renka SK.jpg (3.54 MB, 4016x4400)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
>>6379968
This with Renka from Senran Kagura: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4195769
>>
File: SlutskysHentaiRequest.jpg (523 KB, 2676x936)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
Requesting a picture of some guy (either the guy in the upper left corner of the family tree on the left or just an anon/generic hentai man) creampieing either Suzy Slutsky (center right) or Stacy Slutsky (center left) while the other is lying unconscious in the background with cum dripping from her vagina. Please have two of those little fertilization windows within the picture so that you can show that both Suzy and Stacy have been impregnated. Both of these characters are from the game Hentai Highschool. Also, I provided a reference picture on the left that illustrates the general idea, but you can go with a different pose/angle if you want to.

I'm just asking for this, because I'm a fan of the game and there is something about making a family tree like the one on the right that interests me. Like, imagine if your son was also your half-brother-in-law and if your other son was also your step-grandson. Pretty fucking wild if you ask me.
>>
File: l9701r.jpg (1.73 MB, 3852x3144)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>6379968
Adachi Sakura from Adachi to Shimamura getting fucked over her desk like this https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4990658 as she drinks one of the used condoms.
>>
File: ai ss.jpg (465 KB, 1192x2008)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
Requesting anything lewd with Ai Nanasaki and her shota little brother, from Amagami.
>>
File: E-20XBVVIA4YRFy (1).jpg (765 KB, 1400x1000)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>6379968
Can you make Mae from Fire Emblem look after sex like the reference?
>>
File: yamato.png (586 KB, 968x1224)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
Requesting clothed sex with Yamato from Kamiko
>>
File: AngieUnderTheKnife2.png (244 KB, 600x800)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>6379968
angie from trauma center collecting a semen sample by riding a guy wearing a condom and making him fill it up, then pulling it off and admiring the amount while thanking him
>>
File: skimpy swimsuit bizon.png (1.4 MB, 4913x1926)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Requesting sex with PP-19 from Girls' Frontline with the guy(s) holding the leash she's got on the back of her swimsuit. The rougher the sex the better, but she should be visibly enjoying it, after all she's the one choosing to walk around in such a kinky swimsuit in the first place.
>>
File: Maoriimage19.jpg (145 KB, 1200x857)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>6379968
Paizuri with the cum just pooling at the tip
>>
File: Utage Reference.png (835 KB, 1526x1014)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
>>6379968
Okay how about licking a fully filled condom or having it spill out on her face and tits? Heart pupils too.
>>
File: sorceress92.jpg (305 KB, 1282x903)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>6379968
Sorceress giving a guy wearing a condom a titfuck while filled condoms are dangling from the brim of her hat from the other guys she's milked for ingredients later
If you're feeling ambitious I wouldn't mind more guys being involved in a gangbang or something, with her also wearing a belt of used condoms or something similar. Though still including a titfuck since it actually shows the condom being filled
>>
File: 1617560041351.png (368 KB, 780x1200)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>6379968
Used condom bikini while she's getting a final creampie from Trainer. She's truly the #1 UMPD.
>>
holy shit the spam
>>
>>6380124
This
>>
Think me going to pause drawing anything on here while waiting for spam to subdue. also so many repeated request brought forward from previous thread.
>>
>>6380124
misha isnt exactly subtle
>>
File: Nuwa_Render.png (342 KB, 597x940)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Nuwa doesn't have any good porn yet, so requesting lewds of her.
(She's from SMT V, btw)
>>
I have a question: would be acceptable if I request Kagura Nana (pic related) here? I'm unsure, mostly because her body type.
>>
>>6379707
OR here and I like it. The only problem I have is the face. I don't want to be an asshole her face does look a little Picasso-esque. I don't know much about art, but maybe if you moved her eye a little bit up and to the left then that would fix things. Other than that you did a great job. I especially love the dialogue you added; great little touch.
>>
>>6380161
Just post the request, artist can always put the drawing in a catbox link if it is very loli
>>
File: 1575067234105.jpg (54 KB, 576x751)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
requesting naga giving an energetic titfuck and milking thick ropes of cum out of the guy with a satisfied grin
>>
File: ShamirRestrainedRequest.jpg (1.02 MB, 2864x2856)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Requesting a pic of Shamir from Fire Emblem: Three Houses getting fucked in a position similar to the girl on the top left by an ugly bastard by wearing some sort of leather sub/slave outfit. The expression on her face should be one of someone who is about to cross an emotional event horizon as an extended period of pleasure, pain, and humiliation has worn her down to the point where she is considering abandoning her identity as a mercenary in exchange for a life of being the ugly bastard's personal sex pet; submitting to both him as well as her own base and primal desires.
>>
File: Grima Ref.png (3.88 MB, 2698x1920)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
Requesting Grima from Fire Emblem Awakening with a mark of grima womb tattoo riding the viewer in the amazon position (optionally with the mark lighting up when he cums inside)
>>
Requesting a continuation of the dream sequence from the hentai Kanojo ga Nekomimi ni Kigaetara.

Said scene has the MC getting dared to walk around outside at night while wearing a slutty catgirl cosplay with a tail buttplug, and while she's wandering around she starts fantasizing about getting discovered and gangraped. But sadly her fantasy scene only gets to the point of her blowing them, when she starts thinking of them actually fucking her she gets so flustered that she chickens out and runs back to her apartment. So what I want is just a part two of that, with her continuing her fantasy all the way through to the proper gangbang.

Here's the actual scene if you want to watch it, it's pretty good, which is why I hate that it stops right as it was getting to the best part: https://files.catbox.moe/xegpf9.mp4
>>
File: robin&ricken.png (695 KB, 1500x2000)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
Requesting Robin riding Ricken's cock, please. Characters are from Fire Emblem Awakening.
>>
File: mahjong lolicatgirl.jpg (577 KB, 1664x2136)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
Requesting sex with Haruna, the lolicatgirl from Mahjong Soul
>>
File: best genki collage 2.jpg (1.06 MB, 4020x2009)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Requesting Katerina from Croixleur Sigma wearing anything lewd and having sex or group sex with boys (from shotas to ugly bastards) and/or girls (up to hot milfs)
>>
File: ElodieRequest.png (1.88 MB, 1952x1220)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
Requesting Elodie from the game Long Live the Queen wearing her catsuit outfit while getting fucked in the position shown in the right.
>>
File: Lyn_Ninja-Friend_Duo_Face.png (2.05 MB, 1600x1920)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
Requesting Lyn and Flolina captured by bandits, with Lyn offering herself up to them to protect Florina and being gangbanged by a bunch of buff guys while she curses them angrily and Florina can only watch in horror while being restrained and forced to look.
>>
Requesting Isabella from Trials of Mana giving (You) an aggressive clothed paizuri.
>>
Requesting a before and after picture with the milf kung fu master in the reference, where in the before panel she is in a fighting stance, brimming with confidence and ready to accept the challenge of a young martial artist, while in the after panel she gets fucked silly and spanked hard after a soundly defeat.
>>
Requesting a double POV titty fuck
>>
File: overlord Evileye.jpg (928 KB, 2396x2048)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
Requesting Evileye from Overlord being lifted up off the ground entirely and double penetrated, preferably with the dudes and their dicks too big for a girl as petite as her to handle (like the top right reference pic).
>>
File: Rydia Paizuri.png (2.22 MB, 1463x2002)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Requesting slave Rydia giving a paizuri.
>>
File: ka.jpg (866 KB, 1698x1081)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
Requesting Yumeko from Kakegurui getting fucked raw on a dangerous day and gambling on whether the creampie will knock her up
>>
File: 1450482452354.png (3.69 MB, 2060x1282)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
Requesting Frolaytia Capistrano having cowgirl sex with her arms behind her head while she purposefully shakes her breasts.
>>
File: JinenjixKagomeRequest.jpg (777 KB, 1768x2650)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
Requesting a pic of Jinenji having happy, consensual sex with Kagome Higurashi in the pose seen on the bottom. Both of these characters are from Inuyasha. If you would like to do it in a different pose then I wouldn't mind. I just would like more art of the two of them.
>>
Requesting titsy Morgan posing like venus
>>
Requesting Colette from Tales of Symphonia, raped by an enemy (or enemies if you want, but something humanoid), and in the background you can see some of her party members (Or only Lloyd) defeated (No gore or blood).

The main idea would be something like this https://imgur.com/a/7o9rd0r , but I don't really like Zelda's pose, for Colette I would like something more like these https://imgur.com/a/HdbbnZL (The 1st ref is totally what I had in mind, but i'm okay with the others poses like 2, 3 and 4).she's obviously full nude, but i'm okay with ripped clothes too (at least make her breasts and nipples visible please, keep her breasts small but not totally flat)

For the joke, you can add the "defeated" line on top on the screen when you get a game over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKblVfXUHDY&ab_channel=GameOverContinue
>>
File: hibimiku wedding fun.jpg (1.63 MB, 3120x2400)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>6379540
>>
File: 1598412399173.png (650 KB, 692x1050)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
Requesting missionary or reverse suspended congress with Rozalin in her swimsuit.
>>
File: 1576717335417.png (1.35 MB, 1170x2473)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Requesting milky paizuri
>>
>>6380574
Looking great, but do you accept some feedback?
>>
Requesting a picture of Anzu (or Tea, as she's known in Burgerland) getting gangraped by the three guys that Yugi, Honda, and Jonouchi have to fight in the first part of the Death-T arc (it's from the weird, early part of the series). The two white guys' names are Bob McGuire (the one with the handle bar mustache) and Johnny Gale (the one with blonde hair). The Asian guy is only ever referred to as 'Name Unknown'. The pose is entirely up to you, but I would like for Anzu to be wearing that one outfit she wears during the start of the arc.
>>
File: Akasha Vampire.jpg (216 KB, 784x874)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Requesting Akasha in the cowgirl position with a face like she's looking at some tasty prey.
>>
>>6380602
sure, it's far from done but go ahead.
>>
>>6380625
Well, their boobs look off, either the size, or shape, or placement
>>
File: Riko and Saruyama.jpg (672 KB, 2200x2432)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
Requesting Saruyama fucking Riko while she mutters to herself "No... stop... i'm a boy... i'm... ngh..." as she loses "herself" in pleasure.
>>
File: Lalatina orc fucking.jpg (1.43 MB, 5881x1133)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Requesting Darkness from Konosuba managing to find some male orcs and becoming their fucktoy like she was wishing for in the movie. https://youtu.be/0E38qzYW_mA?t=56
>>
File: sheva.jpg (68 KB, 1280x1124)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Requesting Sheva Alomar (Resident evil 5) naked with a tube of mixed herbs in her anus
>>
File: setsx.jpg (1.09 MB, 4500x1900)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Requesting Setsuna from Love Live like in the far right pic or something with the same energy
>>
Requesting La Signora from Genshin Impact forcefully deepthroating Venti's dick as he struggles to pull out of her mouth.
>>
File: kagura nana request.png (2 MB, 1221x1152)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
Requesting Kagura Nana getting fucked in the reverse cowgirl position, but either of those 3 references: if you do either of the bottom references, make one of the guy's hand holding hands with her, and the other playing with her nipple, and Kagura would be self masturbating her clit with her hand that is free.
>>
File: Laevetein FEH.jpg (694 KB, 3232x2166)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
Requesting Laevatein (Fire Emblem Heroes) discovering the joys of masturbation for herself. Please make the pose similiar to the references including the slight feet focus.
>>
File: 1628930534150.png (512 KB, 1624x916)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
Requesting Colette Brunel in her summer outfit receiving a good dicking.
>>
>>6379096
Good shit, can't wait
>>
File: Eclaire reference.png (681 KB, 1167x741)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
Requesting Eclaire Seaetto from the rising of the shield hero getting fucked in the missionary position while being restrained in some form. Either by her wrists being bound by chains or by someone else's hands. The following links have the former and the latter, for reference.
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6054935
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6027250
>>
Ringing Evelyn Celebrian doing a jack-o pose, wearing a tiny bikini with shadowy figures surrounding her.
>>
>>6379096
that's really hot
>>
File: Celica Pirate Property.jpg (654 KB, 2561x2444)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
Requesting Celica in shackles and as property of the Grieth Pirates, getting absolutely ravaged.
https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Grieth_Pirates
If the position you chose allows for it then visible feet would be a huge bonus. Some light ryona (spanking etc.) would be nice but not necessary.
>>
Requesting a drawing of paizuri or her being knocked up because it seems like neither exist with Hishi Amazon.
>>
File: fileUni.png (1.18 MB, 443x1155)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Requesting Uni having steamy shower sex
>>
Requesting a continuation of the pic on the left using the pic on the right as a pose reference. The girl on the far left is Rin Tohsaka from Fate: Stay Night.
>>
File: ginrei.jpg (134 KB, 850x1222)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Requesting lewds of Ginrei from Giant Robo. Anything thats not rape or group is fine.
>>
File: 20210914_01.jpg (907 KB, 997x1400)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
>>6379040
>>6379424
>>
>>6381175
God damn im jealous, maybe one day I can convince you to draw who I typically request
>>
Requesting either passionate lovemaking with Lunga Heavy Cruiser Hime or a footjob with her looking dominant, smug or maybe even a bit scary.
Other ideas are also welcome.
>>
File: 3.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Sakura Kasugano getting a big creamy facial. heart eyes preferred.
>>
>>6381214
desperate mishy
>>
>>6381269
Nah, I'm this >>6379660. My requests probably arent specific or inspired enough to be too appealing and my character is not really a center stage one in an old series, but perhaps one day
>>
>>6381280
LITERALLY nobody asked.
>>
Requesting Kirin Hiyama hugging a embarassed Mirabell Bell like the reference.

Both girls naked

Both characters from Taimanin Asagi battle arena
>>
Requesting Yuuko Sagiri from Triage X giving morning wake up paizuri in bed
>>
>>6381287
Then dont reply accusing me of being someone im not you chimpanzee.
>>
god dang, i think its better to spam more request for better chances of getting delivery.
>>
>>6381306
1. not me
2. most of us are perfectly fine with complimenting deliveries without yammering about "awww maaan I wish this was my request.....", its annoying.
>>
File: Levi Reference.jpg (709 KB, 1998x2435)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
Requesting Kazama Levi from trinity seven using shadow clones during sex like https://files.catbox.moe/7o89t3.jpg
>>
File: ze.jpg (619 KB, 1091x1469)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
Requesting Zero from Drakengard 3 getting vigorously gangbanged by a bunch of horny guys trying to get ahold of any hole or appendage to pleasure their dick with, while she just looks sort of uninterested and pouty. Followed up with a comical sketch where all the guys are collapsed exhausted and she's cleaning cum off herself and looking disappointed like she was expecting more
>>
File: 2.png (563 KB, 600x849)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
Requesting a footjob like this but with Anne Takamaki from Persona 5 please.
>>
>>6381318
Because bitching on a beggar is better? Nope. .
>>
>>6381362
Eh just ignore him, I don't really care particularly. No need to have another 50 replies rattling on about something pointless either way.
>>
File: KyokoSunscreenRequest.png (3.01 MB, 2434x1102)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
Requesting Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica standing on an empty, privately-owned beach wearing nothing, but the tiny fundoshi she has on in the pic on the left while a fat and wealthy businessman (who is sponsoring her magical girl activities in exchange for sex) sensually applies sunscreen/suntan lotion to her body (mostly her breasts and/or groin) from behind.
>>
File: Misato Katsuragi.jpg (605 KB, 1472x1410)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
Requesting Misato Katsuragi from evagelion fingering her anal with condom worn in her finger.
>>
>>6379968
>>6379100
>>
>>6381339
This is totally canon tho.
>>
Requesting Kawakami riding Joker reverse cowgirl in the faculty bathroom during/after school either looking really nervous about it/ annoyed, but still enjoying it.
>>
File: Stuck Sylph.png (3.56 MB, 1647x1940)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
Requesting Sylph from Monster Girl Quest getting stuck in a wall in her full sized form after forgetting that she isn't in her smaller fairy form. Can potentially lead to public use with her mouth/ass getting used.
>>
>>6381175
OR here, this is absolutely amazing! The cum bubbling up through her mask, her breath visible after working hard to coax his orgasm, and the lighting are all superb. Thank you so much!
>>
File: Soleil_Heroes.png (966 KB, 788x1781)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
Requesting Soleil riding cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Character is from Fire Emblem Fates.
>>
>>6381541
Seconded
>>
File: KanamoriFullNelson.png (647 KB, 1035x1200)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>6379405
>>
File: LotteGangBangRequest.png (3.35 MB, 2404x1242)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB PNG
Requesting Lotte Yanson from Little Witch Academia getting gangbanged by a trio of muscular African men with big black cocks.
>>
>>6381599
blog?
>>
File: lene.png (2.05 MB, 1600x1920)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
requesting lene and dorothea from fire emblem in a high class brothel gleefully servicing some paying customers - either a third person pic with them each fucking one (or more) guys, or a pov pic of both of them making one lucky guy's day
>>
Requesting an embarassed Fujiwara Chika from Kaguya sama wa Kokurasetai using a ruler to measure a male classmate's ten-inch long cock.
>>
File: Serah Threesome.jpg (674 KB, 3855x2382)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
Requesting Serah Farron in a "wholesome threesome" with her boyfriend Snow and her friend Noel.
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_Villiers
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Noel_Kreiss

Her wearing nothing but her translucent shirt and stockings (+ maybe any of her accessories) would be my suggestion.
>>
Requesting Setsuna Meioh here getting spanked so hard
>>
Requesting a picture of Lina Inverse from the Slayers series getting fucked by a fat guy in the pose on the right while wearing the outfit she has in the left.
>>
File: KawaJok.jpg (903 KB, 4088x2104)
903 KB
903 KB JPG
Requesting Joker/ Ren pulling out from Kawakami, but half condom is still inside her pussy, something more or less like the reference, if possible with Kawakami looking slightly back so her face is more visible.
>>
File: ~chu~ Skyward two clean.jpg (649 KB, 2664x1440)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
Requesting Link eating out Peatrice. Unlike the ref, have her fully naked.
>>
File: tae penis inspecting.jpg (405 KB, 1286x777)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
Requesting Tae Takemi having a penis inspection of where she's have a good time holding penis and caressing testicles
>>
I am taking Chainsaw Man requests here,if you guys have any.
>>
File: himeno.jpg (477 KB, 1926x1848)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>6382101
Requesting Himeno getting prone boned with a smile of pleasure in her face and looking back at the guy doing her. Please have her wearing her tank top still
>>
File: 1612740178151.png (780 KB, 1560x740)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>6382101
Requesting a desperate Aki trying to sleep while Denji and Power fuck like beasts all night long.
>>
>>6378870
>orcs
Go to /d/ as you got a better chance of getting that request fulfilled there. Nobody on /h/ like that crap.
>>
>>6380333
pov or no pov
>>
File: peonia pkmn.jpg (139 KB, 439x589)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Sucking dick or riding a guy while taking a selfie
>>
>>6382273
Up to you, and thank you for the interest
>>
>>6382246
>Nobody on /h/ like that crap.
There's two different orc/goblin threads on the board as we speak, hell there was a goblin delivery in here just last week. And considering the amount of ugly bastard-style things that get delivered in these threads, I don't know why you'd think an ugly bastard but green would be too much for the artists here. Honestly from that guy's request the minotaur would be more of a /d/ thing than an orc since it's an actual beast-man and would probably have a non-humanoid dick.
>>
File: kannaeve v2.png (1.37 MB, 1334x970)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Requesting Blaster Master Zero's Eve and Kanna giving a double paizuri with a cumshot variant
>>
File: ConstancePilloryRequest.jpg (979 KB, 1768x2650)
979 KB
979 KB JPG
Requesting Constance from Fire Emblem: Three Houses getting fucked in a 'public use' pillory during the daytime. Please incorporate Constance's daylight shtick into the picture.
>>
>>6381599

OR here , thank you so much anon, i love it , much appreciated
>>
>>6382246
What he >>6382340 said. It's straight-forward maledom sex with "ugly humanoids" so I ask here. /d/ is nothing but clown fetishes.
>>
>>6381599
Chickpea? I've never seen you drop a wip on one of these threads before
Looks good btw, if you're considering finishing it I'd personally really like to see it
>>
File: ref 3.jpg (623 KB, 2280x1966)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
I'd like to request Tomomi Harukawa from Moonlight Lady, on her back with her tits out and kissing a dick after being covered with a really big load.
>>
>>6382418
the request was originally posted on aco, mayba that's why
>>
File: len.jpg (481 KB, 1364x1444)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
Requesting Len sitting on a very large cock that only fits half way into her ass. and having a really hard time trying to take it all to the base.
>>
>>6382487
I mean, they've drawn plenty of requests here, so I don't think it being posted on aco first has to do with leaving it as a wip
Also they didn't sign it or anything, and chickpea always does that
>>
File: linca2.jpg (1.19 MB, 2512x1808)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
requesting an instant loss with linca from atelier (dusk trilogy) with a guy tricking her into doing some "training" that will improve her combat parameters only to, in the process, end up using her superhuman strength to fuck the shit out of him (in amazon position or something else) and force a creampie instead while he begs for mercy, all while she's acting completely stoic/unemotional and maybe questioning why her "teacher"'s endurance is so much worse than hers
>>
File: maya.jpg (240 KB, 1149x3008)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Requesting this OC named Maya wearing RC vibrators like in this picture here: https://files.catbox.moe/lm3w0p.jpg
>>
Requesting the girl, Misako, getting fucked by everyone in Kunio's team, fulfilling her promise
Game is Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League
>>
>>6380629
Thanks! I made some modifications, but now I'm getting a paid commission so I'm gonna put this one on hold until im done with that probably. Still shouldn't take me tooo long as long as I'm not too busy with studies.
>>
Still wondering if the guy who said he'd do my request a few threads ago either gave up or forgot.
It got delivered by someone else, but I'd at least like to know.
>>
>>6382136
WIP
I still wanna shade and add a background and stuff but here is what I have now
>>
File: Cherche_Heroes.png (325 KB, 728x874)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Requesting Cherche getting prone-boned please. Character is from Fire Emblem Awakening.
>>
>>6382686
OR here, this is looking very good so far, looking forward to the finished piece!
>>
File: reference.jpg (3.65 MB, 2600x1650)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB JPG
Requesting Lady J and Rain from Valkyrie Drive Mermaid in a situation like the reference, with both of them getting fucked by men and one tearfully watching as the other already succumbs to the cock.
>>
>>6382136
>>6382831
Himeno Delivery (1/2)
>>
>>6382875
Himeno Delivery (2/2)
>>
File: chikawip.jpg (88 KB, 1000x1200)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>6381651
Wip
>>
>>6382875
>>6382877
OR here again, these came out great! I like how you emulated the style of the manga and it looks so good, I love the two variants too. Muito obrigado, Coombrain.
>>
File: 2020112516015894679.png (421 KB, 2154x1320)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
Xinyan fucked in suspended congress or full nelson but still somehow jamming on her guitar
>>
File: KanamoriFullNelsoncolor.png (1.54 MB, 1035x1200)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>6379405
>>6381599
Colors.

>>6382379
You're welcome, glad you like it.

>>6381631
@chickpeansfw

>>6382418
>>6382487
>>6382520
I drew this "off hours" and was unsure on whether I'd finish it, or post it, so I left it unsigned.
>>
>>6383017

OR again, amazing work, thanks for you time <3
>>
File: hibimiku wedding fun.jpg (1.21 MB, 2340x1800)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>6382632
update and progress
>>
File: 1620286564491.jpg (1.09 MB, 2816x3000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Requesting Cara Cromwell from Cara the Bloodlord on all fours getting eated out by Alicia Viewstream from Kangoku Senkan 2

Cara in her dress and pantyhose prefer if barefoot but up to artist.
>>
Requesting this Ace Trainer in Pokemon, forced to take her clothes off in her bikini after losing a battle. Then she gets tittyfucked with her top on, humiliated, and gets her face cummed on.
>>
File: jinnai.png (1.93 MB, 1200x1024)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>6375830
>>
File: Ohto Ai request.jpg (239 KB, 1750x860)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Requesting Ohto Ai from Wonder Egg Priority in situation like on the right with anon and her being impregnated while talking dirty about wanting to be knocked up.
>>
>>6383735
pretty good I dig the style
>>
>>6383735
Damn that’s a nice style, reminds me of this other artist
>>
File: MorganFHeroes.png (1010 KB, 1600x1920)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
Requesting Female Morgan getting gangbanged, please. Character is from Fire Emblem Awakening.
>>
File: Capture.png (110 KB, 1199x843)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>6381546
WIP uh
>>
>>6383735

Amazing work, do you post more of your art elsewhere?
>>
File: 001.png (231 KB, 1017x719)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>6381546
There
>>
>>6383735
OR here. This is an excellent delivery. I honestly have no idea how the hell you did it, but you really emulated that OG cel style in a way that's almost spooky. Thank you so much. Do you have any social media you would like to share?
>>
>>6384266
OR here. Really nicely done with that cute Sylph butt! Thank you very much!
>>
File: chika.png (1.36 MB, 1674x2744)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>6381651
Delivery.
>>
Requesting a pic of Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats getting fucked by an ugly bastard in the backseat of a Centurion van truck from the 1980s. I've provided some reference pics of Rally, but I have some additional requirements for the ugly bastard. I would specifically like for the ugly bastard to be (as close as you can make him) the man described in the first couple minutes of this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHMVypicn-M). While you're welcome to watch the video, I will, for the sake of your convenience, transcribe the relevant audio (1:05-1:44) here:

"A man in a custom van will have sex with you; taking off his shirt, showing off his brawny chest hair and 14 karat gold chain. But if you lie down in a Centurion van truck's folding rear seat bed YOU'RE GETTING STRADDLED BY AN APE WHO JUST UNZIPS HIS FLY - AND FLY ALONE - AND PORKS YOU THROUGH HIS LEVI'S! HIS DICK WEARS ZIPPER SCARS AND HE CALLS HIS PENIS '***THE ALABAMA SLAMMER***!' And in the front of the truck the CB radio's transmit button is taped down."
>>
File: 1369189183762.jpg (214 KB, 959x842)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Requesting an instant-loss pic of Panty and Stocking confidently trying to put someone/some people under arrest, only to end up handcuffed with their own manacles and fucked silly. The last part is flexible, it can be one of them getting fucked while the other is covered and filled with cum, both of them getting fucked or a full gangbang
>>
>>6384288
Not OR but uoohh anon! you did a good job!
>>
File: 6uyu.jpg (41 KB, 820x229)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
so this is from ages ago and the archive doesn't even have the full image apparently, but was this wip of yoko from gurren-lagann giving a blowjob (and also a shot of her ass) ever finished? or is the artist even still around?
>>
>>6384398
so, I was the artist for this and to put it bluntly I lost interest then lost the picture so it doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>6384439
oh
that's a real shame
>>
File: Dragalia_Request.jpg (155 KB, 1024x646)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Requesting Euden being ridden by Ilia (fully nude except for jacket) while fingering Gala Chelle and Humanoid Mercury (Both fully nude). All characters are from Dragalia Lost
>>
File: Bee_Pop-Burnin_Request.jpg (123 KB, 1024x664)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Bee Pop (Kazuho Haneyama) and Burnin’ double teaming a scared shota
>>
File: Eitri_Request.jpg (164 KB, 1024x588)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Requesting Eitri from From Fire Emblem Heroes without her shirt (just wearing her tights, boots, cape, hat and gloves) with her tights ripped at the crotch and getting fucked in the position shown while sucking another guy off.
>>
File: ChieRequest.png (3.04 MB, 2404x1142)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
Requesting Chie from Persona 4 getting raped by the shadow in the pic on the left. The pic on the right is a reference for the pose.
>>
File: sakura gang BJ.png (803 KB, 3000x2500)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>6381264
Working on this
>>
File: 1.png (445 KB, 697x805)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>6380333
https://files.catbox.moe/vrjkxj.png
>>
>>6384825
not OR but excellent
>>
>>6384443
Hey anon! Would you like to repeat your request? I think I might take it
>>
Requesting micaiah in her legendary outfit from feh getting full nelson
>>
>>6384825
UNF
>>
>>6384825
Godspeed
>>
>>6384288
OR here, this is some really great work.Thank you!
>>
File: request.png (1.94 MB, 1540x1327)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
Requesting the Team Magma grunt from Pokemon ORAS in an instant-loss scenario. Really smug in the first panel, hard contrasted with her getting mating pressed in the second panel. No other details really matter aside from the before/after nature of it. Make the man a featureless anon.
>>
>>6384759
thanks! looking forward to it
>>
File: 3q4tg.jpg (254 KB, 1172x792)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>6384849
sure
Requesting Yoko from Gurren-Lagann squatting down to suck a guy off, as a two-panel picture where one panel is an implied blowjob shown from behind her (with the view focused on her ass) and the other is from the guy's POV and showing her actually sucking the cock
If you're able to make out the WIP I posted that's pretty much what I'm asking for, though you don't have to copy it obviously
>>
File: _20210903_152511.png (342 KB, 800x454)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Requesting this girl similar pose in the reference
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>6385136
>>6385136
>>6385136
>>
File: Mia World Flipper.jpg (1.58 MB, 2632x3368)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Requesting romantic, hot human-on-furry sex with Mia from World Flipper
Maybe like https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4206152?q=parent%3A4394949
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4247155
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4653186?q=parent%3A4653186
But anything else lewd is fine
>>
File: 1632013375337.webm (371 KB, 678x822)
371 KB
371 KB WEBM
>>6384825
UOOOOOHHHHH
YES
E
S
Tuoni-sama, I kneel
Everything about this is insanely fantastic! Man, nothing could've brighten my week more than this, you're my hero
I don't even know how to thank you for this amount of loli perfection, it's just so fucking delightful I can't stop grinning
So thanks a million, and I wish you the best

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.