[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 190 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (120 KB, 2925x747)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
I had no idea sankaku did this, any other good sites to just browse besides the usual sadpanda, pixiv, the boorus?
>>
File: 0000_zl01.jpg (192 KB, 1280x1811)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>
File: 2B_5.jpg (151 KB, 1280x1813)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
File: 06 (2).jpg (124 KB, 1008x1530)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
Imhentai or nhentai, maybe tsumino
>>
>>6821668
I'll have to check those out. I wonder if there's a plugin or something that bypasses the sankaku bullshit
>>
Isn't there a decent alternative out there?
All the known sites have less images/content than sankaku or have stupid western content guidelines
>>
Might just go and start scraping my favorites with some program, something tells me it will get worse.
>>
>>6823027
Might not be a bad call just bite the bullet and pay for 1 month and yoink all the shit you want.
>>
>>6823027
>>6823049
somebody know a good way to batch download from sankaku? tried jdownloader and other stuff but nothing seems to work for me
>>
>>6821329
They just made this change.
https://forum.sankakucomplex.com/t/petition-for-removal-of-the-new-tag-limitation/
We are fucked.
>>
>>6823640
You mean they are fucked. A move like that means a site is in its death throes. They're trying to squeeze out the last few pennies before the hammer drops.
>>
I have create https://openhentai.org if you would like direct download.
The next version coming soon.
You can send me email if you would like some features
>>
>>6823079
I use this
https://bionus.github.io/imgbrd-grabber/
>>
>>6823719
i know I'm a retard but I'd really apreciate if you could spoonfeed me on this one and tell me how to get grabber to
1st: download from sankaku as to mae it a valid source since aagain it isnt working for me and
2nd: batch download all your favorites from your account e.g."fav:user1234"
>>
>>6821329
i literally just came from this thread: https://forum.sankakucomplex.com/t/petition-for-removal-of-the-new-tag-limitation/
to see if other fellow degenerates are talking about this stupid change here on 4chan

wtf were they thinking with this decision?? seriously. and it's so annoying too. my sperg ass was very used to sankaku for YEARS and it was my main cope

now i have to hope the retards at the top undo this stupid change or just find another booru like site. and yes, i know about dan and gel , but they're pretty "meh" in terms of the amount and diversity of content there compared to sankaku and also they don't have an auto-paging function for some fucking reason. Which is extremely annoying and tilting if you've been used to having that option for many years.

>>6823780
i too would like to pack up my coom treasure and gtfo there, in case thing don't revert back to normal, but i'm too retarded. i'd appreciate it if somebody also explains how i can batch download. pls let me know if u figure it out anon.

and also, let me know about alternatives so sankaku guys, pls and thanks
>>
>>6821668
those are all full hentai archives. i don't wanna read 170 pages of full comics for my wanking sessions

i wanna be able to accurately search for my fap material using tags and find specific pictures/videos.... :(

ffs, the admins of sankaku killed a beautiful thing in mere seconds

and i already know about gelbooru and danbooru; and i use them from time to time. but they don't have the kind of volume and diversity of content sankaku has :(

if anybody could let me know of alternatives, i would very much appreciate it
>>
cant batch download the stuff in sankaku, it doesn't appear in the sources droptable
>>
>>6821329
Wasn't this the only booru-esque site left that allowed loli?
>>
Sankaku has really gone to shit. Hopefully the janny rebellion rumors actually produce something.
>>
>>6824025
Gelbooru is still around.
>>
>>6824025
Loli is allowed on Gelbooru just hidden, Danbooru also hidden but behind a paywall, e621 also allows but it's hidden. You're thinking of stuff like guro, scat and toddlercon (allowed on e621 but hidden).

In terms of content diversity e621 is the closest thing to Sankaku. Only problem is, it's furry centric meaning there is less non-furry stuff being uploaded, and secondly pure humans are not allowed (but stuff like humans taking orc cock is fine).

Sankaku was really the only place that had everything. Western and Eastern, Furry and Non-Furry, 2D and 3DCG, "taboo" tags, paywalled content, no retarded mods trying to gatekeep certain artists.

Then the features. Infinite scroll, rating system, suggestions, tagging system that is actually sensible (for example Sankaku created the intersex parent tag for those of us who don't care about the distinction between herm and dickgirl who just want to see chicks with dicks!), extremely useful search functions like the or function (~), etc.

I want to fucking cry.
>>
>>6824131
literally exactly how i feel

we need to get more people into this thread! come on bros! please!
SEE---->> https://forum.sankakucomplex.com/t/petition-for-removal-of-the-new-tag-limitation/

even if u dont wanna be active in that thread, just put your vote in there at least
>>
just came here after finding out about the new tag limitations. i can't say that i'm surprised, considering the other limitations that they've been imposing over the years, like reducing max no. of pages you can search or blocking content.
i've been using rule34 lately, since gelbooru and danbooru doesn't really have the same sheer mass of stuff sankaku has, but it's more western oriented of course
>>
I stopped using sankaku years ago the moment they introduced plus because there were too many stuff are hidden.
How much is the plus subscription?
>>
>>6824926
The hidden stuff is because of blocked artists issuing DMCA requests. You can blacklist the blocked_artists tag; you won't ever see the content even with premium since it's blocked. Best bet is to check panda or some such place with the expunged filter turned off just in case.
>>
>>6825034
I remember sankaku showed something like "you need sankaku plus to view this content" when clicking some stuff.
If I can't view it even without plus, what did they mean with that message?
Or has it changed now because I saw that message long time ago when they started this sankaku plus thing?
>panda
No 3D videos in panda.
Best I can get is 3D CGs.
>>
File: 1648168885674.webm (2.26 MB, 716x446)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
>>6823780
>1st
Read this https://github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber/issues/1888#issuecomment-607106830 and this https://github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber/issues/2770#issuecomment-1203115688
>2nd
See picrel
>>
File: Pyon carrot.jpg (110 KB, 768x868)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
It was great while it lasted.
>>
>>6825244
Can it grab loli stuff from danbooru without an account?
>>
>>6825244
how do i set up filename or whatever to say like putting whatever image that has big tits tag into its own folder while downloading, any help is appreciated.
>>
>>6825244
thanks for your help, but can you also tell us how to download into folders like >>6825402 mentioned e.g. downloading into seperate artist fodlers?
>>
Sankaku Complex Succumbs to Western Financial Greed

Sankaku Chan Hypocrites Censor Loli Content

Sankaku News Writers Will Never Be Japanese

Sankaku Plus Manga Constantly Fucking Customers

etc etc
>>
I give up.
Give me a guide of how to enter sadpanda.
>>
>>6825732
https://bionus.github.io/imgbrd-grabber/docs/filename.html
Here you go
>>
>>6825805
I gave up giving guide for people to enter sadpanda years ago.
People are too tech illiterate to get in.
>>
>>6821329
if you can get into sadpanda you dont need anything else
>>
>>6825805
>>
>>6825935
Lots of stuff are missing in panda due to DMCA.
No 3D animations either.
>>
>>6825935
Ya what >>6825950
said panda is very extensive don't get me wrong but it also lacks more specified search terms if you aren't looking/don't know the artists. One of my fav tags is panties_aside which will get me way more pics on booru/sankaku than sadpanda
>>
>>6825935
Lilith game CGs?
>>
>>6821329
Kemono.party is decent but it only has posts from patreon, pixiv fanbox and stuff like that.
>>
>>6825990
DNP (Do Not Post)
>>
>>6826055
Yes exactly, so panda does not have everything
>>
>>6825121
It's just a generic message. Scummy, but it means nothing.
>>
>>6825993
It's also a huge pain in the ass to search for anything, the results are ordered in some weird ass last update / last comment manner with no way to sort t
>>
sad panda's occupied by an autistic and his discord hate group. the self proclaimed authority on standards who goes onto random threads just to shitpost. God i wish all his followers had a heart attack world would be better off
>>
File: file.png (757 KB, 1521x681)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>6825990
>>6826055
>>6826126
Almost nothing actually gets deleted.
>>
File: fuck.png (3 KB, 436x104)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>6826654
Some DNP stuff are just expunged, because normally they are not shown and it's enough for the DMCA issuer (usually individual artists).
These artists might not know the "search expunged" option.
On the other hand, Fakku and Irodori stuff are removed, you can't search them nor see them even if you have the URLs.
They're not available because Fakku and Irodori know the "search expunged" and are not happy with it.
They want those DMCA stuff completely unavailable.
Inb4 e-hentai, it's the same in exhentai too.
>>
>>6826654
the real expunged stuff is invisible
>>
The Panda format is terrible for searching specific types of images, nevermind videos.
>>
File: 1392696353481.jpg (650 KB, 1200x900)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>6821329
>Page limit was also lowered from 25 to 10.
with that ~100 pic limit the whole thing is pretty much unusable.
>>
>>6826762
Can't you still fudge around that by changing the incrementing page number in the url?
>>
I can find some rare images on yande.re through google but I can't actually see them without an account and new signups have been disabled for months...
>>
sankaku have everything, even 4K videos. which means they store everything, which means they have the highest server costs among boorus.

I guess they ran out of investor money. the honeymoon is over now.
>>
File: 1652469826578.png (1.47 MB, 229x4000)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>6826762
get an AutoPagerize userscript, addons exist to universally enable/disable autopage (that haven't been updated in 3 years) but still work for booru scrolling and even sadpanda
>>
>>6826781
No you can't sadly.
>>6827023
Sankaku has an auto scroll built in but it still stops you at 25 iirc maybe the autopagerize script supersedes it?
>>
File: sankaku.png (355 KB, 1874x1408)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>6823049
>>6823079
For the love of GOD don't pay money for Sankaku, none of their "exclusive" content is actually exclusive to them.
>>
>>6825244
Works but it ca'd download anything that you need to be logged in, to see. Even if you log into the app.
>>
>>6827038
IDK, I know it works on other boorus that only give 25 images at a time and for exhentai, although there are dedicated scripts for that
>>
File: danbooru.png (61 KB, 250x250)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>6827064
>loli behind paywall
So it went the danbooru way.
I miss the old danbooru when loli is still free back around 2005.
By the way, why did danbooru remove their front page with counter like pic?
Gelbooru still uses it.
>>
>>6827064
>tagging is extremely bad and sloppy
What is this retard talking about, Sankaku has the best tagging system. That's why people are pissed they can't narrow down specific shit anymore. Because there literally isn't a better alternative.
>troon mods policing
Where? Nobody comments on the imageboard. The blog? Have you looked at the comments section of the blog lately? Kys.
Not defending the faggy owner btw, he has shown himself to be a profiteering culture vulture. Let this be a lesson that people writing blogs for money are not your pals, regardless of if you "agree" with their politics (in fact that's the part that should make you more wary of their influence on you).
>>6827485
>>loli behind paywall
Works on my machine.
>>
>>6828186
>Works on my machine.
this, you can even download a large chunk of tagged danbooru for deeplearning stuff in a public rsync server
>train stable diffusion on high ranking danbooru images
>inpainting with :uncensored: prompt
>set up a eulerian path for artist/scene tags and good random aspect ratios to make a truly infinite booru
>>
>>6823079
gallery-dl
AFAIK the page limit can be worked around by manually paging your queries using date: and id: offsets, unless they also remove the ability to query that
It should be possible to build that in to the gallery-dl sankaku module
It should also be possible to scrape all the image IDs matching tag1 & tag2, then tag3 & tag4, and take the intersection on the client side. Would need to be careful not to trip the rate limiting though
>>
>>6821329
>10 page limit
>Limited search terms
Yea i'm out. It's been fun but it's not worth it now.
>>
does anyone know good self-hosted booru software? i'll just make my own sankaku, without the retardation.
>>
>>6824025
Well theres allthefallen and lolibooru too
>>
>>6825761
underrated lel
>>
>>6821331
more 2B?
>>
is gelbooru a good one? discovered it the other day and ive been enjoying it without an account so far. was thinking maybe i should make one and get serious...
>>
File: file.png (3.79 MB, 2891x2260)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
>>6830156
>>
File: file.png (1.91 MB, 2100x2500)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>
File: file.png (946 KB, 769x1000)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>
Just use Sankaku.app

It doesn't have the restrictions if you log in
>>
File: 98739506_p1.png (3.26 MB, 1714x2953)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
Idk if it should be here but findinf A*rcell works

Tried Kemono party
And hentai era
Cant find much
>>
>>6831341
Nope, same restrictions.
>>
Where can I watch shotacon content bros
>>
At least the API is still up. Although now you have to post filter tens of thousands of images to get the 300 relevant ones.
>>
>>6829174
Danbooru is open source. Hydrus is an option as well if you just want something locally.
>>
i use rule34 a bit more sloppy than sankaku but not much greed
>>
>>6828186
>>6828201
>Works on my machine.
But how. There was some script available, but that exploit got fixed. Haven't found any other way.
>>
>>6821329
the cycle repeats itself as with any booru clone
>good booru exist
>everyone starts using it
>it becomes even better
>the developers become greedy
>it becomes a paid serivce (even though theyre stealing art)
>everyone leaves
>new booru exists
etc

its all so tiresome.

Also I cant login to exhentai anymore. I did the usual but I keep getting blank pages. I used it for 8 years, but I recently moved to a different country
>>
is Sadpanda blocked in Japan?
>>
>>6839017
Works on my machine.
>>
post your sankaku search tags
order:popular -3d -loli -genshin_impact -small_breasts
>>
>>6827064
Half of this is outright untrue. They've fucked up and they've been letting their site die, but this is a gross misunderstanding of the site and it's conditions.

Blocked artists and DNPs can't be accessed with premium, if you get premium it remains blocked despite saying "Get premium to view this content", out of sheer laziness making them reuse the same blocking process for premium content (Although at this point must be malice to bait extra subscribers only to hit them with the "It's the DMCA nothing we can do"
I have no idea what they mean about the comments
Tagging only gets fucked from bots, which scrape other sources like rule34, the other boorus, and uses what was tagged there, and that results in poor and malformed tags, and sometimes gigantic image set dumping. The derpibooru bot is notoriously fucking bad and hasn't been turned off yet.

The site is definitely coated in a layer of aids with it's ads and is falling apart with 404s and wrong thumbnails, and you do need an account for loli and stuff.
>>
>>6830159
It's good, I've been using it while Sankaku sorts it's shit out/shits it's self to death.
The favorites are a huge hassle in comparison though. I used Gelbooru back when it was new and it shows it's age in it's UI, but, still holds up pretty well.
>>
sankaku has a lot of very old, very rare content.
Stuff from blogs in the early 00s. Or games that are now lost media. I hope to god there's a full backup somewhere.
>>
File: 1328120909972.jpg (18 KB, 181x310)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>6825993
>SubscribeStar importing has been broken for over a year
>Leaks are incredibly scarce elsewhere
At least Fanbox & Fantia still work
>>
>>6821329
Fucking hell, i knew this was gonna happen sooner or later
At some point Sankaku was truly the best booru avaiable, it easily beat Danbooru on # of tags you could search with, and Gelbooru with better organization, and it beat both with content (esp. Danbooru since it started removing a ton of shit, the only thing it had over Sankaku was more translations and images' comments on the bottom)
I especially loved their tag subriscrion method & page (not a fan of the 200 images limit but if you checked frequently it was bearable)

Then at some point you could notice the shift, little by little annoyances started to pile up, and this is an enormous boulder being dropped on us users
Ship is sinking, i fucking hate it, Sankaku has so much stuff that Gelbooru doesn't (and that Danbo would just straight up remove), and i'm not even referring to loli, but like so many blocked artist or "official art" that Danbo doesn't want to have
Fuck this
>>
>>6825937
I wish. Still getting that white page despite doing all
>>
Swear to god you can't have one good hentai website and see it raise to the top among the options without having the admins, or usually the admin (1), starting to make shittier and shittier decisions on how the already-perfectly serviceable site should run
For the classic long-term example you got Fakku, the latest shitshow was Koushoku, among the boorus got Danbooru being "overly curated", and now Sankaku who has been slowly getting to this point
Even sadpanda wasn't immune to shit changes, altho in its case they were mostly for outside interference, but it seems like at some point every good thing has to go to utter shit

"Best" part about it is that these kind of admins do not even seem to realize how shitty their decisions truly are, in this case why would you think that blocking the search for a simple sex act involving 2 girls is fine? Thanks to your age tag rating search that decided you searched too many r18 things at once, i cant even
And this fucking hurts because Sankaku was def my favorite booru
>>
this change doesn't really affect me since i don't frequently do overly specific tag searched, but even i can recognize this blows
lately i've been using sankaku just for its tags subscriptions, i find it the best way to stay update on my fav artists since it compiles stuff from both pixiv and twitter at once, i've even made a secondary account to subscribe to some specific character tags
however i feel like even this saving grace will be damaged or outright removed \ rendered useless at some point, that'll probably the point i jump ship
i'd actually do it now if i didn't have over 100 tag subs which cant be replicated on danbo or gelbo
>>
The popular tag was the main reason I was using Sankaku, there so so much shit uploaded to the booru's it was nice to be able to filter decent quality new shit. I could probably achieve a similar result by filtering by score and date on one of the booru's but that's a pain in the ass and a waste of time when I should be looking at pains in other people's ass's.
>>
>>6821329
Speaking of Panda/e-hentai is something different about the site now. Over the last month or so e-h will work for a day then fail to load for a week. But stuff was still getting uploaded so its not like it was totally down. And i haven't been able to get panda to load at all in just as long. Curious is there is some new cookie you have to clear out or something i have to block to access it?
>>
https://e-hentai.org/ is one, just don't really like their tagging system... Hopefully Sankaku fixes this issue, until then I'm out...
>>
>nooooooo I've been having orgasm after orgasm for free by leeching content off this site and now they expect me to pay the equivalent of a cheeseburger for a few convenience features which have been bypassed by programs for years
>>
I dont want to change subject on this thread too much but does anyone of you know an alternative to https://hentaiscroller.com/index.php ?
It's pretty self explanatory, you copy a link into this site and get to hscroll vertically through your doujins, I have yet to find an alternative
>>
>nooooooo the admin has the right to rug pull the project after stifling any competition
>>
File: 1471778596690.jpg (82 KB, 960x960)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
It was unusable after the paywall anyway, you'd get like 85% and up of results paywalled. Surprised nobody made an alternative yet in like what a couple of years now, I guess this was it.
>>
>>6849339
For all the shit the site keps adding up onto itself, this is a misconception that keeps getting pushed, there is no extra content behind paywall
The message "get sankaku plus to view this post" is literal bait, blocked content will still be blocked even if you have plus
>>
>>6821676
>I wonder if there's a plugin or something that bypasses the sankaku bullshit
There used to be but not anymore.
>>
>>6824131
Damn, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Glad I didn't hear about this place earlier, or I'd probably be as devastated as you guys. Even with the changes, would you say it's still worth using over the boorus and such?
>>
>>6839014
Use ccleaner on browser, log into e-hentai, wait a few seconds then try panda
>>
Call me a shill if you want but I've no problem with paying for convenience, which is what you're paying for with Sankaku, not content.
I have more of an issue with licensed distributors of English translated porn manga/doujinshi trying to squeeze ~$15 out of me for 20 pages of smut.
>>
>Shitkaku
Fucking lol. I can't believe this garbage is still around.
Still the same grifter scam site it was 10 years ago when it was mercilessly viral marketed on /a/.
>>
>>6852704
What the fuck do you even get out of sankaku's paid service anyway? I'd only pay for English translated hentai manga/doujinshi if it's physical at prices of $15 and up, and I doubt anyone is publishing 20 pages for $15+.
>>
Fuck shitkaku, is there any new cafe/nexus replacement that's up at the moment?
>>
>>6850183
>ccleaner
Oh god no, that shit's pozzed to hell now. Just clear cookies, log into e-hentai, wait a few seconds, then head to panda.
>>
>>6858713
>Just clear cookies, log into e-hentai, then head to panda.
FTFY
>>
>>6823939
danbooru
safebooru
lolibooru
gelbooru
tbib
lolicit
hentai.io
hentaidude
exhentai
doujins.com
e621
inkbunny
>>
>>6859035
danbooru being limited to 2 tags in searches sucks
>>
>>6858713
>>6858993
keeps giving me white pages on multiple browsers
getting kind of annoyed, I cant upload translations this way
>>
>>6829174
Ignore >>6836899 about Danbooru. Go look up the open source software that Ponerpics.org, or one of the other boorus in the Fansite Alternative Threads over in /mlp/. They're almost all based on the same open source software.

It's the best, most developed and feature rich booru software on the internet.
>>
>>6821329
No more panda threads?
Is this the replacement general?

Can I upload webms into a e-hentai gallery?
>>
>>6821668
Why does everyone hate on nhentai?
>>
>>6867021
low-res files?
>>
>>6867021
I have been using nhentai cause i never knew about anything else. Suggestions?
>>
>>6867021
Because it's trash. It's slow, their downloads often go through phases of just not working at all, and their search options are bottom tier.
>>
>>6821329
I just noticed this today.
It's over.
>>
>>6827064
The constant Sankaku hate is funny because Sankaku has consistently been the single best booru for a long time until they started pulling this shit
best tags
more images than danbooru or gelbooru
not as much dogshit western art as rule34
very little restrictions on what could be posted
often had art that no other booru had
>>
>>6868166
same, until i got tired of nhentai being slow and not loading half the time

found hbrowse and that's been good for me
>>
>>6872943
Sankaku has ancient art I used to fap to as a teen. Some of it could be lost if it goes down.
>>
>>6873313
>same, until i got tired of nhentai being slow and not loading half the time
Sounds like a you problem. Always works for me.
>>
>>6872943
most of this checks out but
>not as much dogshit western art as rule34
rumao
>>
Danbooru is still my favorite among the boorus because it has more high quality SFW art, but when it comes time to coom, Sankaku is unmatched. I actually had premium for a few months when they started blocking certain artists, in hopes that I could view them somehow. Of course, I couldn't, and after months of trying to figure out their arcane method of actually getting permission to view them, I gave up. I have Danbooru premium and I don't regret it one bit- that's a service I frequently use, that feels like enough of a genuine upgrade to make it worthwhile. With Sankaku, before this recent debacle, only the "no ads" felt like it was a valid premium perk. Page limit is fine if you know what you want and just get 4 tags to narrow down what you want; eg. clothed_sex, nakadashi, impregnation, 1girl If Sankaku wants people to spend money on their shit, they should actually offer good features instead of locking basic ass functionalities behind a paywall when said functionalities used to be free.
I think the worst part about this is how they've decided to rate certain tags- I wouldn't be nearly as upset about this if I could attach an artist tag to 2 explicit tags, or if only the most explicit things counted towards the limit. But nope, if you want anything more than, say, artist name and vaginal penetration, you're SOL.
>>
Perhaps this is a sign to leave the old degenerate ways behind and embrace the Lord into your life.

https://www.biblegateway.com/
>>
>>6825244
Get all isn't working? I can only do one at a time
>>
>>6877707
nvm get all isnt what you press, it's the downloads tab up top > download
>>
did yesterday's firefox update break sadpanda archive downloader for anyone else?
>>
>>6878128
nevermind, fixed it
>>
>>6841867
Sankaku has games? Where?
>>
>>6878435
maybe flash games.
>>
File: 1653298071197.png (1.07 MB, 964x1300)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>6821329
>>6824131
Sankaku hitting the shitter is extremely depressing, but it's not really that shocking. It's always been a complete cesspool but manage it with an adblock and it was without a doubt the best available. I'm not really surprised they're trying to nickel and dime people (trying to get people to pay for other people's art... lol) because they've always been kikes, but it's definitely the final straw.
As far as I'm aware, Gelbooru is the new king, simply due to being pretty much the only site left that doesn't lock shit behind paywalls, but it lacks a lot of the good Sankaku had.
>>6878435
Used to host flash games before they got nuked.
>>
>>6821329
Any decent streaming site? I don't always feel like torrenting stuff.
>>
>>6883287
shut up bitch
>>
>>6859166
This was ultimately why I switched to Gelbooru. You cannot find jack shit with just two tags.
>>
>>6877651
some of us have no choice. Cainite DNA and all that. must be nice, being good.
>>
>>6828186
>What is this retard talking about, Sankaku has the best tagging system. That's why people are pissed they can't narrow down specific shit anymore. Because there literally isn't a better alternative.
Kek. If only you knew what a good tagging system looks like. Sankaku also has random gibberish for filenames that other boorus already figured out a long time ago.
>>
>>6859166
It's one of the only ones worth paying for. Best tagging system, best quality by weeding out shit like bad anatomy or coloring, able to see what's hot and popular over a week, month etc., saved searches for a bunch of tags you want to see as its own feed
Having unlimited tags lets you do shit like
<copyright> order:favcount age:1d..1mo rating:explicit
So you never miss anything ever again and can keep checking back periodically.
>>
>>6890333
It's also a one time payment rather than a subscription. It does suck about the lack of translations compared to other sites. Hopefully the translators more over to danbooru.
>>
ppixiv is great, sadly it's not working for me atm
>>
please just tell me any booru that support mp4 files
>>
>>6821329
You guys still use that shithole of a site?
>>
>>6880518
>Gelbooru is the new king
The organizing is kind of unfortunate, but overall you are right. Add the multiple rule34 boorus to that list too, all of those are unorganized clusterfucks, but at least they don't paywall their shit, or nuke most of the content as far as I know.
>>
What was the site with the deleted DMCA content from sadpanda?
>>
>>6825937
I did all that. It's been a month since account creation and it still displays a blank screen.
>>
imhentai, readhentai, kemono.party (if you know the artists), rule34 is usually good too
>>
>>6823990
has anybody tried downloading the app and using lucky patcher or something? doubt it'd work but who knows
>>
>>6828186
on tagging, Beginning of October I add a tag, my added tag count is at 29
Last week I upvoted it using my main
Now the tag count of that alt still at 29
Merely adding tag to gallery is a cuckwork. If it doesn’t get upvoted asap you add it for nothing. But forum won’t let you know and if I say this in forum they will ban me for alt

>>6847577 >>6849216
here's your cookie, now go away reddit

>>6823990
right click save it. crawler murder server for 2000 pics you will never fap again anyway
>>
>>6824131
Yes to all and unfortunately they decided to be idiotically greedy. 2 tags is beyond limiting. Disappointing but the signs were all there with the decisions being worse than the last one.
Out of alternatives I looked for, I want to like gelbooru but it's missing a lot of stuff. Rule34xxx had the closest in terms of quantity but they ban loli.
>>
>>6924847
>right click save it
sankaku gave slow download speed every time i tried to download a video.
it used to give good enough speed years ago before sankaku plus.
not it's barely reach a max speed of a dial up modem.
>>
File: NPC_ev03_09.jpg (76 KB, 640x480)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>6825993
>>>6831563
>Kemono

aby way to batch dowload all works from an artist there?
>>
someone can help me to archive the doujins from koushoku.org some of them could be pull down by dmca in any moment and i don't find them post in other sites while at the same time the site has decent protection against piracy (lol)
i tried with manga downloader but the page recognized that and didn't charge
>>
I keep trying to log into ExHentai/Sadpanda, but it just keeps kicking me back to the login screen. Please help
>>
>>6937785
try clearing the cookies, also how old is your account?
>>
>>6859666
make sure to manually add the https portion of the address.
>>
>>6937785
I've been getting a plain white screen since after noon today. Not even the sad panda, just a white screen
>>
how big is sankaku complex and/or idol complex anyways?
Have anyone tried contacting Archive Team (archiveteam.org)?
>>
>>6825935
You're an absolute retard, the Irodori kikes are even starting to prune Pixiv galleries if they include any previews of manga from artists they grifted
>>
>>6935763
gallery-dl
>>
>>6821329
Sankaku is like one of the worst boorus you could use.
Their news are alright though
>>
>>6938192
Every time I try to visit the panda I get
>This site can’t be reached
>exhentai.org refused to connect.
>>
>>6941532
either your fucked with your DNS settings or your ISP is blocking it
>>
>>6867021
>>6868166
they rip everything from exhentai, then resize it with lower resolution
>>
>>6941800
technically they don't resize, they just download the samples at that resolution from ex, but yeah
>>
Unsure what the deal is, but I used to use H-Doujin Downloader to get stuff off exhentai and for about the last week or so it's just been triggering 509 errors despite my limit being well under.

Anyone else have this issue and/or use something else to grab from ExH? I tried Grabber, but that appears to be having a shitfit as well.
>>
>>6880518
maybe they changed their ways but gelbooru used to be a pain in the ass to adblock users years ago, even coming to a point of autoplaying some loud ass video one day I remember.
>>
>>6940769
Their news section is faggot central what the hell are you saying?
>>
anyone wanting to buy GP/credits hit me up, leave a discord here and I will contact you, selling 1 million for 1 buck, I have 10 million as of now

you can do anything with credits, buy haths to enable the page viewer, other perks, download terabites of stuff without torrent seeds, gamble or buy expensive items in the hentaiverse game, etc
>>
gethelp dot com
>>
>>6867021
>normalfag magnet (only good for traffic diversion from exhentai)
>another exhentai scraper
>doesn't scrape cg and image sets
boring
>>
>>6890931
>ppixiv
What?
>>
>>6915518
https://panda.chaika.moe
>>
>>6940769
What the fuck
>>
>>6937714
These just look like uploads from Fak.ku and Irodori. You should google some of the titles as is to find other places that host them or downloads for them.
>>
>>6824131
It all started going downhill when they removed figure bukkake
>>
I've finally gotten access to exhentai proper on my PC, but can't figure out how to do it from my phone. If anyone knows if there's a way it'd be much appreciated
>>
>>6940769
Biggest faggot here. The news sections are insufferable.
>>
Are there reliable databases for hentai anime? Anidb has only 38 entries for the tag I like so I'm wondering if there are better sources out there
>>
I'll ask here since it seems like a good place. I'm trying to expand my H-anime collection by looking for older stuff I've never watched. The problem I'm having is that for some of the ones I want to get, the only things on sukebei are dead/seedless torrents. Does anyone know any other good places to get old/obscure H-anime?
>>
regarding panda, I don't like that new navigation with previous and next page, any way to reactivate the numbered pages ?
>>
Good sites for watching VN h-scenes that aren't popular western adult sites like PH?
>>
>>6964623
go to the forums tenboro says no
>>
>>6821668
The fuck happened to Tsumino, they barely get any uploads nowdays.
I remember when Pururin first died that was the go to place for a good while.
>>
>>6964796
are they going to just refuse to add simple page numbers when everyone hates the update?
>>
>>6964796
AYO WTF GOING ON?

EX got a new "Style" update and EH remain the same wtf
>>
>>6965003
>EH remain the same wtf
no for long, take care of your expunged favs because they will be inaccessible soon
>>
>>6966516
Oh wow, you are right, they are gone on EX
>>
>>6883703
make me you whore
>>
>>6965003
"exhentai"? It still works? How?
>>
File: 1533699691785.jpg (109 KB, 720x705)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>6964796
Tenboro is just whining that it's brigading and the mods are either post CGP grey videos or trying to be inflammatory.
>>
>>6825937
It's been 2 fucking years and I still get that blank page.
>>
>>6968627
This incident has me praying, for real, that this all goes away soon and we can look back on it as the one week we all had to take a break from fapping because there was a problem with our favorite site...

...and not as the moment we were suddenly reminded that good things can disappear forever.
>>
>>6939192
archiveteam won't touch it with a 10ft pole, and some of the content is behind a login wall so it's out of the question for them

some based anon however scraped sancucku a while back and uploaded the warcs to internet archive, i'm not sure if it contains paywalled content or not since they're not trivial to browse thru
>>
>>6940769
Rift? Is that you?
>>
>>6825244
Will they ban you if they notice you download too much?
>>
>>6821329
its a very recent thing they added maybe like a month ago, just use gelbooru its better in most cases
>>
Can someone help me out with gelbooru not showing images? Danbooru has "deleted" images that can be shown with "status:deleted" tag but gelbooru has some that don't show up and I'm not sure why. Am logged in, don't think there's a paid service for gelbooru?
>>
File: img009.jpg (654 KB, 1280x1819)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
Dumb question, but is there any way to get the old page number bar back on the Panda search results pages? I'm not a fan of the new Jump/Seek Date Selector thing. pic not related
>>
>>6972082
No. I currently have ~150gb of images from sankaku and I've never been banned. You will get told to fuck off for a minute or two if you send too many requests, but it's temporary.
>>
>>6890304
What does a good tagging system look like genius, tell the class.
>>
Should I just buy doujins.com premium?
I'm trying to get to hear the audio of this (https://doujins.com/overlord/mizumizuni-getting-a-blowjob-from-clementine-58216) but it's locked behind a paywall of 20 fuckin dollars
Getting really tempted and listen to the coom brain but I can buy some vidya with that kind of money
>>
>one of my favorites got whacked with copyright
>find their version on another site
>strictly worse translation to the point where it's almost ruined
Why? Why do they do this?
>>
>>6968785
>>6842047
>>6915649
>>6825937

Ya’ll have got to play their HentaiVerse browser game to get in. Play until you reach level 10 or 5.

I tested this with two accounts; nothing would change, but after playing the darn game to level 10 they were allowed in after 2-3 days.

Learn to use the autoselect and autoclick keys in tandem with the mouse, to make it go by faster.

And also, you clear cookies before logging back into E-hentai. Going to Ex with out the E-hentai cookie, gives you a no access cookie, that ignores whether or not you acquire the E-hentai cookie later. You clear all cookies, then log into E-hentai, then visit Sadpanda.

If it still doesn’t let you in, change the url to Https, or to Http. That will be a problem sometimes, when entering Exhentai for in the first time post logging in.
>>
>>6984548
Tenboru explains their reasoning behind the change here, at the forums.

https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=261743&st=940&p=6203667&#entry6203667
>>
They (exhentai) also removed the highlight for the filtered tags, and apparently they give you those filtered tags if there is too many gallaries that gets filtered in your search. So you don't even know if you even want to see it, the tags are not fully listed on the search result page. So you don't even know if you are clicking on flaccid inducing galleries.
>>
>>6824131
> Sankaku created the intersex parent tag for those of us who don't care about the distinction between herm and dickgirl
One of them isn't even intersex, if they are taxonomists they would be terribly bad at it. At least I'm glad they don't control the educational institutions... oh, wait.
Try another term to coopt now to degenerate it and desecrate it why won't chya.
brb joining ISIS, fed up with this shit
>>
Does anyone know how to post comments on Gelbooru? I need to school some nerds.
The Post a comment doesn't seem to work and It descent seem interactable button when I try tabbing through it.
>>
>>6993747
Nevermind, there's just too much idiots over there to worth responding to. Instead, How to I remove the comment section while viewing the booru so I wont have to read it.
It's telling that the site owner is a Redditor too. Probably has brain rot like the commenters.
>>
>>6821329
>sadpanda, pixiv, the boorus
I only use those + nhentai. But I'm hearing that pixiv is gonna ban loli and incest from their fanbox and other paid contents? Can anyone confirm this? If true then that's sad as fuck, you can't even fap in peace nowadays even if you have money.
>>
How do you favorite posts on sankaku? I don't see that option.
>>
>>6949461
>normalfag magnet
I know I get what I deserve for admitting this, but you need to only take one look at the comment section on nhentai to realize why gatekeeping is an essential part of enjoying anything
>>
File: ded.jpg (142 KB, 720x1010)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>6821329
>besides the usual sadpanda, pixiv, the boorus?
>Pixiv
Pixiv is kill
>>
>>6994217
yes, and it's not pixiv's fault mainly, they're bending the knee to payment corporations (like mastercard) determining what they can or cannot do with money. and this happens because their CEOs and owners scroll porn sites and get angry at what they find and start trying to police society by restricting services. I wish I was making this up
>>
>>6994514
>patently offensive
>unethical
>promote criminal activity

Such bullshit reasons. What the fuck do they think people use the FANBOX for, the Bible?
>>
>>6994522
when will someone finally make a SJW-proof payment processor, they'd get filthy rich
>>
>>6994514
It will be peak clown world if loli, rape and sexual violence are banned but not netorare/cheating.
>>
>>6994514
It all keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
>>
>pixiv
If I understand this right this stuff is only banned for sale (for now)

still, pixiv is pozzed
>>
>>6821329
how do I browse sadpanda?
>>
>>6994798
Yeah wtf is going on with all these sites these recently?

>Patreon is starting to clamp down way hard on NSFW stuff
>Sankaku goes Super Jew Mode with all their features
>Pixiv is starting to ban content from Fanbox, Booth, and Request
And you can be sure Pixiv's ban will spread to the main site eventually, probably within the next 2 years.

SubscribeStar so far seems to be the growing place for NSFW content, but I'm slowly seeing more and more artists just set up plans on Patreon and SubscribeStar that tie into a Discord server, and Discord is where they dump all their content instead of on the sites directly.
>>
>>6995181
Thank the mastercard and visa jews.
>>
>>6821329
Complain in the forum too.
https://forum.sankakucomplex.com/t/petition-for-removal-of-the-new-tag-limitation/23974
>>
>>6823671
Funny that i'm now expending more time browsing shit and overloading their server because of this retarded decision.
>>
>ignore the sjw they said
>they will go away they said
>>
>they even got to pixiv
So where do we go from here lads, its all going to shit
>>
>>6995461
A silver lining to all this is that when America finally falls (and I'd give them a decade at most, being very generous) this puritanical kikery will die with it.
>>
>>6995461
Learn Mandarin Chinese.
>>
>>6995468
>Being this retarded
>>
>>6995479
>being this ignorant
>>
>>6995483
>He said, completely ignoring the continued existence of the entire continent of Europe
Yeah, I'm sure once America does worse the WEF, UN and all that, they'll just disband and leave well enough alone I'm sure.
>>
How do you upgrade your danbooru account to gold? It says upgrade is not available anymore.
>>
File: EaNCxOHU8AEO4Dc.jpg (32 KB, 720x720)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>6995489
>Europe
>Implying that a single soul in the EU isn't bought and paid for by America
The heartiest of keks, try not to freeze this winter, Hans. Or was it Nigel? It's so easy to forget the little people, you know?
>>
If an artist cancels his Pixiv Fanbox plans, would existing subscribers be erased? I also wonder what will happen to kemno party
>>
>>6995468
>Zogbots will let this country fall in a decade
Imagine unironically being this impatient. Wait 50 years like everyone else. We haven't even gotten our totalitarian regime arc yet.
>>
>>6995461
Nijie is still safe. Just gotta convince the japs to actually use it more.
>>
>>6995778
Also convince them to lock it down to japanese IPs only. I don't care if that means I lose my account no more western infection.
>>
>>6994581
Only option for that is crypto but the loudest crypto users keep treating it like a stock instead of an alternate payment method.
>>
>>6995871
That's because defacto that's what it is.
>>
>>6995871
Only time you'll have a cryptocurrency used as an actual currency is with the new shit the fed is pushing. Obviously the banks and government were never going to let crypto go anywhere useful since it'd lessen their power over things.
>>
>>6964623
I really like a few things about the new system. You can search by ID and date now and your search result will stay the same in the same page without changing over time as they get "slide" by new uploads.

But yeah, I can see that the lack of page numbers can be inconvenient.
>>
>>6981498
Have you tried going to settings > options > Display all site content?
>>
>>6995468
China, Euros, Russia are all puritans too, the governments and the elites, I mean. The only reason you don't hear much of this hentai censorship coming from anywhere outside of the Anglos countries is because those other places just don't have much power to enforce their censorship faggotry. Trust me that if they can, they will censor shits to hell and back too. We're in dark times.
>>
>>6995778
Nijie has started downscaling images, making it completely worthless as a site for artists who actually care about their file quality.
Same with any Mastodon fork.
>>
>>6995994
The thing is the Russians censor unchristan orthodox things, The Chinese censor gay things like femboys, and Euros censor straight things, Iran censors un-Aryan things. That multipolar world seems like a Haven in compairson to the west which censors everything but Tranny Blood libel.
> The only reason you don't hear much of this hentai censorship coming from anywhere outside of the Anglos countries is because those other places just don't have much power to enforce their censorship faggotry
Actually the main reason is because they don't speak English, the second reason is the opposing powers put a blackout on communications coming out of the country and only filers the coinvent information to stir foreign intervention into making the fifth column (ie yellow papers, spanish-american war for noncontroversial example).
>>6995603
what? it's already 1984, maybe not physically to you just yet but it's all in statute.
>>6995181
But are the Japanese artist moving anywhere? I see Abmyo is still uploading on fanbox.
>>
>>6994514
I believe this is just for paid stuff, the usual free on the site will remain for now
>>
File: n-me8skxa7.jpg (410 KB, 1280x1750)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Maybe now I can wean off some of my more troubling fetishes and reset.
>>
>>6995412
but the jew thing doesn't make sense. don't jews want to increase degeneracy and stop us from making babies? getting us hooked on degenerate drawn porn is an amazing way of achieving their goal.
>>
unrelated, but does sankaku (or any other booru site) have a way to just search for images that are wider than they are tall? I know there are tags for specific aspect ratios, but i'm looking for any image that I can crop for wallpapers, it doesn't need to be a specific aspect ratio.
>>
File: ay.png (46 KB, 250x194)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
ayo is kemono down??
>>
>>6997516
k nvm
>>
>>6997516
>>6997518
it;s down again
>>
>>6994217
>>6994514
>>6994798
>>6995461
I heard the pixiv new rules are only for irl content. I'm EOP so I can't confirm anything simply putting it out there.
>>
>>6997184
they don't like competition
>>
File: 1668557610561033.png (480 KB, 640x917)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>6997946
sorry mate but this is just cope. we will get more clarification later this month but you can be 99% certain fanbox is turning into a worse patreon starting december 15th
>>
>>6821329
More like sankikeu, amirite?
>>
File: Pixiv AI CP.jpg (1.49 MB, 908x2246)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>6994798
>>6995181
>>6997946
Somebody clarified that a lot of it has to do with users selling actual CP and other shady shit through AI art.
https://twitter.com/seri3ma/status/1592557575869906944

>>6998036
>cope
Not exactly, but I'm not ruling the new rules out either.
>>
>>6998066
There was indeed a person making photorealistic loli renders and using faceapp to faceswap the images with faces of real children. They should just ban the user instead of just banning loli altogether.
>>
>>6998288
pixiv could've solved this simply by restricting upload capabilities for new accounts when it became obvious these mofos were using bots. 30 days to unlock image uploads, 60 to upload anything with loli/shota in the tags/title, break this rule your account dies immediately.

But established artists could bypass this by submitting their portfolio and speak to pixiv on twitter to avoid scammers attempting to use their accounts for verification.
>>
>>6993070
Did they really do this? Back when I made my account (a little over 2 years ago), I just had to wait a week.
>>
Okay is there another site that has Fakku doujins aside from Koushoku? I can't fucking read anything there because it's redirecting me to bullshit.
>>
>>6999317
People would be more willing to buy from Fagku if they actually allowed downloads from their Unlimited releases and at least halve the prices of doujins. I think most doujins are a bit too pricy regardless of the site that sells them. But maybe I'm just being a stingy fuck.
>>
>>6999317
There are a few but really just torrent the shit, that's where most of these sites get it to begin with.
>>
>>6999354
Their subscription service and "doujins" are separate and they do allow downloads for "doujins" you autistic retard
>>
>>6999545
And not the unlimited stuff, which is what he said. Learn to read.
>>
>>6993070
you might have cracked the code (although I dont need it myself)
>>
>>6999317
Having the same problem. I found that on my computer I could seem to get tbe site and doujins to load by opening the site in a new tab continuoisly but it's annoying.
>>6999384
Please name them. I torreny all the shit I want to keep but I liked koushoku because it was by an easy way to read doujins from my phone.
>>
>>6999980
Nana has a tachiyomi plugin. Granted it's the fag who rips all his shit from koushoku and torrents while begging for money but if that doesn't bother you it works.
>>
>>6995937
Well thanks. That was simpler than I thought. Lots of hidden images that don’t seem very fringe.
>>
Wasn't there a archive site where you could download ex stuff, even old/deleted ones?
I swear I grabbed a bunch of stuff once but I never saved it
>>
Is Umemaro fucking dead, bros? He hasn't updated in a long time.
>>
>>6995937
I've tried that and there are still some images that don't show up. Something like it says there are 100 pictures and 80 show up after "display all site content", and the other 20?
>>
>>6998066
That... explains a lot. This will probably make AI art even more hated.
>>
Man how are coomers so fuckin dumb?
EH has never been an issue for me.
I have never had a problem logging into it.
>>
>>6821329
>sadpanda, pixiv
Sadpanda has been dying for a while and pixiv literally just committed sudoku with censorship in the ToS coming mid december.

This is not to protect anybody or anything, it's literally just there to annoy fringe people and agitate them in order to begin their reset.
So you can guarantee that the boorus and shit are next. The NWO wants you poor, dead or agitated to the point of being jail-able. This is what happens when you train think tanks and AI on this place as a "what not to do".
>>
>>6824131
Fuck think tanks. They need a bullet to the head.
They are pure parasitical now.
>>
>>6842011
It's all a literal military tier psyop by the think tank network. If you think this is all just a coincidence after fucking covid and years of talk about economic resets, you're a moron. The NWO wants you enslaved or dead. Nothing else.
So they agitate left, right and center through bullshit like this. What's worse is that they'll just fuck with the admin of sites like pixiv, the boorus and sankaku through the proxy of legal and financial pressuring. They tighten around the behavior of targets like a boa until they're completely suffocated.

This is how the NWO works because the people in that too are slaves to themselves. The system is now automating how it psychologically conditions people and we're about to see small shit like this vanish overnight.
Welcome to hell.
>>
>>6998066
Bullshit, they want to crackdown on AI ruining their main source of income - all of the actual real stuff.
AI could ruin their fucking black market dude. You really think they're going to allow that to happen?

It's nothing to do with the ethics, although they will by proxy pretend to be doing such.
The racket is now trying to beat our front of AI warfare through their own form of legal/logistical/psycho-control AI warfare. They've clearly began a war for the sake of their own black market.

This is a war of black markets.
>>
>>7001908
That's the goal dude, because AI is impacting their profit margin for actual fucking CP.
Criminal orgs don't do things for ethics, they do it for money.
So no wonder all these joints are being targeted so suddenly - they see a threat to their own financial security.
>>
>>6995452
We could be worse than fucking victorian times at this rate.
All that will do is explode prison numbers, as always and by design.
SJWs are just pawns for the old black market to destroy any new black market.
>>
Anyone already backing up pixiv?
Or have people simply given up?

To be frank, pretty much all hentai is illegal in my country full stop because black markets here don't like competition.
>>
>>6995181
>Yeah wtf is going on with all these sites these recently?
They want to force all of us underground at least because that way they can control and blackmail people better.
Fucking glowniggers and cartels.
>>
>>6968935
It's less good things can disappear forever, more systematic crackdown on people uncooperative/incompatible with their slave regime.
Or so you would think, but I smell like they themselves are being baited by a big red dragon full of 1.4 billion people that wants to make life hell for us in order to destabilize our countries more.
>>
>>6849216
This.
First it giveth, then it taketh.
>>
>>7001839
Can you give me a search example where that happens? I turned on "display all site content" and never really noticed any unavailable picture.
>>
>>6996377
>But are the Japanese artist moving anywhere? I see Abmyo is still uploading on fanbox.
It doesn't take effect until the 15th of December I believe, and I already have a few artists on my Fanbox talking about moving to Fantia.l
>>
>>6966516
Wait the site is down isn't it?

Also, what have they been expunging.
>>
File: grabberry.png (83 KB, 1920x1080)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
For all those wondering, I still got Grabber to batch download media from sankaku despite the Grabber dev removing it. There was a comment chain in github that has the script for the sankaku site from Grabber's older version. As of October 2022, you need an additionl step for this to work. Go to Site options of Sankaku in Grabber and go to Sources. On Source 1 Change HTML to Json. and it works again. Obviously to download more contents you need to login to sankaku via grabber.
>>
File: Ive got lots of em.png (115 KB, 1702x789)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>7005251
I've been using Grabber since 2017 and always chose Sankaku over other booru sites since 2013. Comparing it to others, it just has more contents in each artists. However, recently it hides some contents behind paywall. I use Sankaku and Sadpanda side by side when one doesnt have the other. Sadpanda sometimes has made it difficult to torrent because of lack of peers often the uploader of this torrent is darkwing42. Really ruining my data hoarding itch. Nhentai is such a normie site that my average horny co-worker knows it but not its other predecessor sadpanda mimics, such as pururin and tsumino. nhentai doesnt have artist CG even.
>>
>>7005251
>>7005270
Do you guys know how to tag images on Windows/Linux to have the same search style if I were to use the boorus? Basically a personal local booru
>>
gettin real tired of furrier uploads showing up in my search results on sankaku.
looks like it's scraping some really low quality furry art website or something.
>>
>>7002136
The left doesn't exist and you retarded """centrists""" are righturds too afraid to admit it because you know of the negative connotation.
>>
>>7002122
Stop spamming the same shit and start showing proof that Japan has outlawed drawn CP.
>>
>>7006786
-user:furrier is your friend anon
>>
>>7007092
i've tried it and the result is every page takes like ten times longer to load.
the better solution is to not allow low quality furry art on the site to begin with.
>>
>>7007116
You can also blacklist him, so the images appear blurred when searching.
>>
>>6998066
I don't get this why didn't they just put a temporary ban on Ai generated art requests or fanboy instead of banning everything. They should've explicitly clarified the newly enforced rules would be for 3d face lifted art
>>
>>7010137
>They should've explicitly clarified the newly enforced rules would be for 3d face lifted art
The new rules aren't out yet, so the hammer is yet to drop. I think they WOULD have clarified it, so expect the worst.
The only update since then is about requesting AI-generated art, released today, but who cares.
I guess they'll wait until tomorrow or later this day, to ruin everyone's weekend.
>>
>>7010137
How is banning your irl child porn "everything", weeb?
>>
So with Fanbox going down in flames concerning more extreme art, anyone have any experience with using Fantia? That seems to be where all my Fanbox subscriptions are moving to, but Fantia is not international-friendly.
>>
>>7013865
Didn't kemono.party have problems archiving Fantia? Or was that another subscription service?
>>
>>7005270
how the hell do you read hentai from sankaku?

let's see if comment is as cencerous as i remember
ah, all comment are hidden if you use adblock

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.