[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: blood_libel_germany.jpg (59 KB, 465x400)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Who do people still deny blood libel after mountains of evidence proving otherwise?

I mean would a dozen different cultures make up the same lies about the same people for 2000 years?
>>
>>5622447
Also my thread will be removed by janitors even though it is not breaking any rules.
>>
>>5622447
>Mountains of evidence
>Can't cite any in his OP
Made me think
>>
>>5622454
Obviously google will only show pro jewish sentiment and hide the awful truth.
>>
>>5622491
What does google have to do with it fuckwit? I asked for sources from you and all you've given me is a single inscription
>>
>>5622491
Mounting evidence would be jews saying they did it
>>
This happened in Scotland once. Once the town found out the Jews were forcefully removed.
>>
>>5622447
>Romanians do it
>girls get off to vampires for ages
>Jews do it
>they get this shitty thread
>>
I have the link to one raby admiting on blood libel, it's been taken down this same year, it was pretty good, he pretty much said they use them to put their blood on their ritual food (some of their blood is supposed to use goyim blood as ingredient) and then sell the grinded meat of the baby/kid to meat industries so the goyim would be eating their own. Sick shit.
>>
>>5622828
here is the link btw, in case anyone has the wizardry to digg it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYH9xxHjP4
>>
>>5622447
Jews are nutjobs who cant fathom they can do bad things.
>>
Reminder that it’s standard procedure for a rabbis to suck the blood from a newly cut 6 day old baby’s penis
>>
>>5622828
Sounds like absolute bullshit considering Jews are obsessed with ritual bleeding their animals to NOT consume blood of "unclean beasts" which they would surely consider goys as
>>
>>5622844
Jews consider gentiles to be subhumans yet parasite from them, if gentiles were subhuman they would never have any civilizations at all. Jews are just nutbags with a god complex.
>>
>>5622844
you are sort of right, however, there is such thing as "the blood of your enemies" which makes way more sense, considering they've been enslaved in Babylon for a long time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.