[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Like seriously, we are still suffering from their corruption and stupidly till this day
>>
/his/ has a boner for losers and antiheroes
>>
>>5622746
It's alright anon, I think your leaders were fucking shit
>>
File: The Onion Nasser.png (796 KB, 853x951)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>>5622746
Because ideologues like to masturbate to the thought of people with their ideology getting into power, even if they ultimately end up as failures.
>>
Secular MENA countries are miles better that the alternative that we are faced with today, that is Saudi influenced radical Wahhabists.
>>
>>5622965
>Israel brags about launching a war of conquest against a peaceful secular state

What a surprise
>>
>never did anything
Suez Canal baby
>>
>>5622982
You have Israel and America to thank for that
>>
Destroyed British colonial empire and modernized Egypt. Supported the good guys in Nigerian ''''civil'''' war. Pretty good!
>>
>>5623589
>Biafra where the bad guys
Fuck off muddie
>>
Being a Nasser fan boy should be grounds for execution
>>
>>5622995
Yeah, I admit he may have done some good thing like the high dam but when you look at the shit show he caused by abolishing democracy and giving power to increasingly incompetent and corrupt leaders, does it matter that much?
>>
>>5624042
There is literally nothing wrong with abolishing democracy you liberal faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.