[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wanna see if anyone’s got any stepcest stories. Also, just a general incest story thread.
>>
>>2238156
>so fake
Lil bitch is enjoying every moment and wants even more.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1589993312044.jpg (77 KB, 620x930)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
fake fake fake
>>
We fucked on my dad's bed many times, and he'd do fucked up stuff: he would go through our fridge, and ask me which tupperware was something my dad was going to eat - once I told him, he'd jerk off and jizz into the food, and then stirr it around so the semen wouldn't be noticeable. So yes, my completely straight dad ended up eating this man's semen at least a couple of times.
>>
Not incest per se, but I used to hook up with an old man who knew my dad (not particularly closely, but still recognized him and his house (I was living with my dad at the time).

We developed this thing where we would talk about how he would fuck (i.e. rape) my dad and "turn him gay", and how he'd then fuck both me and him at the same time, have us play with each other for his amusement. It got pretty taboo/hardcore, but it was really hot. As in, he'd tell me how I'd help him in raping my dad: how I'd maybe slip some sleeping pills into my dad's food to knock him out, then invite this old man in, etc.

We fucked on my dad's bed many times, and he'd do fucked up stuff: he would go through our fridge, and ask me which tupperware was something my dad was going to eat - once I told him, he'd jerk off and jizz into the food, and then stirr it around so the semen wouldn't be noticeable. So yes, my completely straight dad ended up eating this man's semen at least a couple of times.
>>
sorry for using translator.
My story is, my boyfriend a month confessed to me that he had been fucking with his twin brother since he was 11 years old, he practically told me that his brother did it bixesual, his adoptive family found out but they still kept doing it I think they had a concept of brotherly love very bad, the last time was in August 2019, I told him that if we were dating I did not want him to continue talking to his brother in a sexual way, at the same time I found out that if he kept talking to him like that and sending naked photos and also wanted to go to live where he was to continue his relationship, that broke my heart and I ended him.
>>
>>2239322
This was an incredible read, fuckkkk
>>
>>2238156
I need sauce
>>
did no one here fuck their brother?
>>
File: 1325130916578.gif (449 KB, 500x281)
449 KB
449 KB GIF
My stepdad used me as a cumdump throughout my mid-to-late teens. Started after he caught me sucking off one of my friends.

At first, it only happened when he got drunk. He'd get me in private, wanting a quickie BJ. After a while, he started occasionally waking me up in the middle of the night to nail me to the mattress. As time went on (and his marriage with my mom kept falling to pieces) it got more and more frequent, up until they finally got divorced and he moved out.

It was a pretty fucked up relationship, but honestly I don't really regret any of it. Even though he was definitely taking advantage of me, and the sex was pretty one-sided, I still enjoyed it and was an eager and active participant in the whole thing. Don't think it gave me any long term issues... though I wonder if I would've turned out less subby if I hadn't had those experiences.
>>
>>2240016
Hot, did he ever kiss you?
>>
File: 1454595027624.jpg (723 KB, 1200x797)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>2240016
Do you still have any sort of relationship with him now, sexual or otherwise? Did you mom ever realize what was going on? Is that what triggered the divorce?
>>
File: 1411825941252.gif (527 KB, 500x320)
527 KB
527 KB GIF
>>2240018
Eventually yeah. At first it was a strictly pump-and-dump arrangement. But towards the end (probably cause he was so lonely and miserable due to the situation with my mom), he softened up and got intimate enough to make out with me. Only when he was drunk and maudlin, though.

>>2240021
Yeah, we're still in contact, though he moved across the country years ago. Our relationship is just as awkward as you might expect. For the most part, we just exchange brief phone calls during the holidays. Both awkwardly acting like we just have a distant but healthy dad-and-son sorta relationship. But every once in a while we arrange to meet up in person. And even though we've both repeatedly agreed that we should stop hooking up, the old sexual tension always builds back up, until I inevitably end up riding his dick again.

As far as I know, my mom never realized what was going on. Thank fuck, cause that would've been awkward. It probably would've been obvious if she were ever home, but she was always "working late" (aka partying with her girl friends and/or out fucking other guys).
>>
File: 128069528062.jpg (191 KB, 1280x960)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>2240014
Been fucked by my older brother a bunch. Mostly during my high school year. He wasn't my first ever sexual experience, but he was the one who popped my cherry.

Unfortunately, he's always harbored a lot of guilt about the whole thing. Partly due to the age gap making him worry that he was taking advantage of me (even though I was 100% willing and eager). Partly due to the fact that he was conflicted about his own sexuality. Partly the fact that it was, y'know, incest.

So it was only a regular thing for about four years, before he broke it off and said we had to stop. Our relationship has been pretty awkward ever since. Especially since we've had a few more spontaneous encounters, despite everything. And he's tried to apologize for "molesting" me more than once (even though I've told him that he fucking didn't), so he's still clearly carrying around a bunch of pointless guilt about it. I wish he'd just get over it so we could stop walking on eggshells around each other.
>>
Wish I had an older brother and I say that by no means for any sexual treason. Just someone older I could trust and look up to for honest and genuine guidance and advice. I was an only child and I only realised my loneliness now (at 25).

Partly why I’m a homosexual perhaps. Daddy issues are well-reported in even popular medical journals. Seeking an older brother to play a similar father figure is an obvious assumption. Would appreciate your thoughts, friends.
>>
File: 1595680179281.webm (2.82 MB, 606x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>2240102
> Daddy issues are well-reported in even popular medical journals.
???
No, not that I've ever seen. There have been a ton of efforts to correlate the lack of a father-figure or mother-figure to homosexuality or promiscuity, to no avail. "Daddy issues" have always been a purely pop psychology pseudoscience, mostly as a dismissive put-down for explaining away the behavior any young woman or gay man who doesn't adhere to cultural sexual norms. The same way "mommy issues" is used to blame lonely older men for their emotional problems.

It's perfectly understandable that you might find yourself craving a mentor/caretaker figure in your romantic relationships, but it's not what made you gay. Plenty of straight women are attracted to older, and plenty of straight men are attracted to cougars, for the exact same reasons.
>>
me and my younger brother have hooked up a couple of times. he's only like two years younger. it started with us getting drunk and me sucking him off. once I made the mistake of fucking him and cumming inside him. we were being both drunk as fuck and had got into a fight for some reason. anyway, long story short we were both in the same hotel room and I ended up shooting my load inside him. we woke up hungover af with black eyes lol. anyway, like one year later and it was the same situation. we're sharing a hotel room while on vacation and drunk af. this time he initiated things. i remember he grabbed my throat and said into my ear 'I know you want it' or something and put my hand on his crotch. we ended up naked and he started licking/sucking my toes for like an hour before hate fucking me. im 100% sure that's when I developed a foot fetish. that was the last time. while it was great, the fact that we never really talked about it was a big part of my problems with mental health/anxiety. he sends me pictures of his feet every once in a while and I'm not going to lie, I get off on them.
>>
>>2240014

Step brother and I mainly did oral on and off from the ages of like 13 to 25.

He's engaged now and identifies as straight, though I really think he's bi. He'd literally be rock hard already whenever he was the initiator.

Anytime we lived together after 18 it was like suddenly "too gay" for him though. Shame, he has a really nice dick and desu I miss it - it's been a few years.
>>
File: BUZZKILL17.jpg (464 KB, 720x960)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>2240271

related. as hot as it was it ended up fucking with my head.
>>
One night my bi brother and I we were out for my bf's birthday, with his gf and a bunch of friends. My brother got really drunk and said he thinks my bf is cute and is jealous I get to fuck him. Tell him my bf thinks his gf is really hot and wants fuck her.

Brother and I have a B1/B2 moment and think a foursome would be great. We float the idea with them and they're keen so we head back mine. I turn off the lights because I don't really want see the others.

I start blowing my bf and the gf sucks my bro's dick. The boys want to be closer so we move so they can make out getting sucked. Then we swap so my ass is getting rimmed and the gf eaten out. It's way hotter than I expected and I move my brother aside and go down on her. I've never done anything with a girl but I'm really into it.

I feel a hand grab my ass and touch my hole followed by lube. My bro has moved up for more dick sucking. I feel a hard cock poking me and I ease backwards, never leaving her puss. Usually my asshole is really tight but I'm so horny I take without a problem.

My bf starts thrusting and the gf is loving my blowjob. She says she wants dick and turns so my bro can fuck her. We're both getting railed and kissing and it's too much to handle. I hear my bf say he's close then speeds up to nut deep inside my hole.

I think my bro came too because we fall into a pile spoon for a while. The gf asks my bf is he enjoyed fucking a girl. He said it was hot and could go for round two. Then my bro asked if my bf could bottom again for another round. My bf said he didn't bottom. I told him don't be daft, I bottomed for him. My bro was certain he fucked my bf because he played with his cock while fucking him.

And then we realised my brother had been fucking me during our foursome. My asshole wasn't lose from being horny, it's because my brother has a pencil dick.

My bf and the gf thought it was funny but my brother and I were grossed out. We haven't talked about it since, and that was two years ago.
>>
>>2240271
>he sends me pictures of his feet every once in a while
This made me diamonds
>>
>>2240449

I'm pretty sure that's when I got into feet/being worshipped. he literally did it for like an hour straight. I have a couple more pics but nothing really interesting. I have weird family dynamics. my pops divorced my mom before I got into highschool but we used to still shower together until like 8th grade. he's "accidentally" texted me pics of his cock a couple of times lol. it's not like I was molested or anything. I just sometimes wish I could be honest and talk to my brother about it. we can literally talk about anything. anything except us hooking up.
>>
My uncle and I were having sex from when I was 13 to 17. My dad took a job in Alaska as some sort of oil person. He left to go there and sent me with my uncle. My aunt died a year before from cystic fibrosis complications. He didn't have any kids and was alone so it was a good fit. I went to live with him when I was 12. He was in the military and had retired cause of something. He was a big man though even though he retired. It was fine for all that time. Nothing weird or sexual. I wasn't out then, but I wasn't one of those kids you could really tell with either.

One night he got shit faced. He drunk every now and then and was fine. He would always get drunk and then go to his room and then sleep it off and be fine the next day. Well he was beyond wasted that night. Laughing loud and just generally a lot to deal with at once. He came into my room while I was playing CoD. He said he wanted to play and took the controller from me. Fumbled around for a min and then got really mad and threw it at the wall. I had never seen him do that before so I was pretty fucking scared. I didn't know if he was gonna hit me or something. He then looked at for a min and then just sat down next to me.

He grabbed me by the waist into a hug. He started sobbing and just started word vomiting about how much he missed his wife and stuff. I just was so confused and scared so I just told him I was here for him if he needed to talk. I didn't think anything of it really cause that what you are supposed to say. He hugged me for like 4 mins or so. I got uncomfortable but didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to make him mad again. I was at that age though where the hug started making me hard. I finally had to break it cause I didn't want him to feel it and beat me or something.

Let me know if you wanna know more.
>>
File deleted.
>>2240468

like I've talked to him about everything. even me hooking up with my dads gf's son once. it just sucks to not be able to talk about everything thing else that's happened. for context, Jojo is my dads gf's son.
>>
>>2240481
Moar please
>>
>>2240481
Moar
>>
>>2240016
Greetext the best time you had sex with him, would you?
>>
>>2240481
The next morning he said sorry and went out to game stop and got me a new controller. He didn't mention possibly feeling the boner so I was happy. About two weeks later for the 4th he got shit faced with his friends at our house. The friends left and he came to hang with me in the living room for a bit before bed. I got up to start cleaning up the kitchen and he followed me. He normally isn't a really huggy person but he came up and hugged me from behind. I was so damn scared at this. I wasn't big at this point in time. I was about 5'7. he was at least 6'2 so the size difference was big. I didn't say or do anything. I was scared to breathe.

He then started saying he appreciated me cleaning up. It was so fucking weird and uncomfortable. I told him it was fine and no problem then started saying he knew I was gay. I almost started crying cause I knew he was gonna either tell my dad or just beat me himself. He said, it was fine and he wasn't gonna say anything to my dad about it. I could breathe again, but then he grabbed me by my neck from behind and said he really missed my aunt. I just stayed silent cause at this point I had an idea of what was going to happen, but I really didn't want it to happen.

He said he needed to “feel good again” and he started unbuckling his belt. I started tearing up because I knew he wanted something from me. He told me to take care of him and he would let me go and everything would be cool. I just stood there for a second processing what was going on and he kind of shook me out of it by yelling at me to hurry up. I turned around quick and he undid the zipper and whipped his dick out. It wasn't really thick but I remember it being long. His balls drooped down. The thing I remember most was the curve and his pubes. They always smelled like sweat. Even now I when I smell pubes I get this weird adrenaline rush. Like I want to run, but also stay. It is weird.
>>
>>2240481
>>2240512
I had sucked a guys dick before so I am sure it was shit. I remember he told me it felt so good. I remember having tooth indentions in my lips from trying not to use my teeth while sucking him. I sucked him for at least 20 mins. When I was sucking him I wasn't hard or anything because I was too scared. I remember him spitting on his fingers and going to feel my hole. I remember I started tearing up because I just didn't want my first time to be him drunk fucking me on the 4th. I think that made him stop. He said another time and left it alone.

He shot in my mouth and made me swallow it. It tasted fucking awful. Like so bitter. I wanted to throw up. I swallowed it down and went to go get some water to chase it. He snatched me by my arm and for the first time I really felt like he was about to hit me. I was always scared he would do it, but I actually started covering myself. He looked and told me “not to tell any-fucking-body!” I said that I wouldn't and he let me go. I got a bit of water and cleaned the rest of the kitchen. I couldn't stop shaking. He yelled at me to stop fucking shaking. It made him mad so I tried to stop. He went to bed later, and left me cleaning. I just remember walking into the pantry and crying for a bit. Not even sure why I was so upset, but I guess I had to let it out for a second.
>>
>>2238162
Him enjoying it has no bearing on whether or not that's his father. Incest and rape are mutually exclusive ideas.
>>
>>2240519
This is kind of upsetting considering I’ve had a similar experience with a male relative when I was a lot younger (around 12). I’m sorry you went through something so confusing and somewhat traumatic so young. I hope you posting this means you’ve come to terms with it by now. If you’re still struggling processing it then that’s fine too, I completely understand <3
>>
>>2240535
Thanks for the kind words. I have gone to therapy about it. He killed himself right before my father came back from his job. I think the guilt was too much and he couldn't face him. I never told my dad about it because it just was too much. I feel more comfortable talking about it now. Like, in some ways I liked it then I have to reconcile that with how fucked up the whole situation was.

In any case, waaaaaay more than that happened and eventually it became this weirdly toxic relationship we had.
>>
>>2240551
I feel sorry for you and the fact that he effectively forced himself on you, and I’m glad that you say you’re getting better now. But at the same time, this is 4chan, and I really came here to jack off, so if you could tell us the first time he fucked your ass. That’d be nice.
>>
>>2240633
Holy based
>>
>>2239634
>I ended him
Woah a murder confession
Neat
>>
>>2240941
Harsh, but fair.
>>
i sucked my str8 brother when he was 19, best cumshot i swallowed
>>
>>2240973
damn thats him? greentext or story please
>>
>>2240633
ok sure
he cummy in my bummy uwu sploosh
now have your wank and fuck off
>>
>>2241057
10/10 would cummywummy again uwu desu
>>
>>2240481
>>2240512
>>2240519
>>2240633
Honestly, that shit is fucking funny. I needed the laugh for it. Thanks haha.

Alright, about two months or so after that first blowjob was when he first fucked me. He would always get drunk and make me blow him. I eventually learned that it was just easier to suck him and try to go on about my day. He was always drunk when he did this. It was like he needed to be drunk to muster up the courage to do it. However, one day he had a really bad day at work. I think the company he was working with fired like half the workers and he would only get two days of vacation instead of the week.

Well he came home that day and just sat in the back shooting whiskey. I remember he had that look on his face where I knew he would make me suck him. And sure enough around 8 he came inside the house and told me to go to my room and wait on my bed. I knew this meant he wanted me to suck him so I just went and prepared for that to happen.

He came in a little while after and started yelling at me about how “I was a fucking bottom feeder and hadn't done shit for the house.” This wasn't true. I mowed lawns and did other jobs to buy groceries when I could. I tried to say something and he slapped me. That was the first time he had ever hit me. I started crying and he started apologizing a lot and told me “he was so sorry and that he just had a long day and just needed me to help him feel good.” He kissed me on the lips to say sorry. It was a quick peck, but he had never done that before and I stopped crying because I was so confused.
>>
>>2241352
He eventually undid his belt and I started to suck him. He was a little more rough than normal. As I was sucking him he started to undo my clothes. That was normal, so I wasn't super upset any more than I already was. He ended up touching my hole again. This made me jump and I think that is what made him so mad. He said, “the fuck are you jumping for? You should be fucking thanking me you fucking scaredy cat faggot.” He had never called me faggot before either. That hurt so much more than getting slapped.

He told me to get on all fours and turn around. I started crying again and begged him not to. He slapped my leg really hard and told me to shut the fuck up. He spit on his fingers and jammed one in. It hurt so bad. Then he fingered me for a little bit. It hurt, but it also felt a tiny bit good. Like not enough for me to be cool about it all, but the feeling was there. I don't wanna lie about it. He then rammed a second finger inside. This hurt so much fucking more. I could feel like I was tearing up on the inside.
He rammed those fingers inside and out for a while. Then he put his hands over my mouth and told me that he was gonna fuck me, and that if I screamed he would beat me until I blacked out. I nodded slightly and started feeling like I was gonna pass out from fear. I felt him start to push in at my hole. I started to tell him to stop, but stopped myself cause I didn't want him to hit me again. I just bit into my blankets on my bed.
>>
>>2241353
He finally forced his way in and I knew that I was bleeding cause it just felt like it stung a lot. He it felt like he fucked me for so long. I am sure it was only for like 10 mins or so but fuck it hurt so bad. I remember he grabbed my face and forced me to kiss him. He pried my mouth open and stuck his tongue in. After that he came inside me. Pulled out and just like I thought his dick was fucking covered in blood and my sheets were covered in blood where he pulled out.
He was mad that I bled on him and told me to go take a shower and clean up. He struggled to walk to the shower and tried to clean off without getting the soap inside. When I got back my beds sheets were off and in the washer. He told me go sleep in hid bed for the night and I had to fight back the tears. I got in the bed and then he started cuddling with me. I stayed home for two days to recover.
>>
>>2241355
this is really sick but it also made me rock hard
>>
>>2240487
What happened between you and jojo in the car?
>>
>>2241362
Same
>>
>>2241355
I feel so bad anon for what you lived. Im wishing your life is better now
>>
>>2240271
>>2240329
Hot.

You guys Latino?
>>
I should say in the interest of full disclosure that this cousin and I aren't biologically related. My mom was adopted to save my grandparents' failing marriage and it didn't work. Anyhow, I've got one male cousin and we were never close because his father was a real estate kingpin in central California and my parents were dirt poor, so weren't really ever at each other's homes. Everything I knew about this cousin I learned vicariously through my grandmother. Occasionally, we would get pics of him at Christmas, but I always figured he'd grow up to be a twink. About 8 years ago I was traveling to a conference in Pittsburgh and a guy on an app approached me. I didn't know who he was, but he had a mid-20s broish vibe to him and he was interested in hooking up. I made it happen and we basically spent three evenings between our two hotel rooms. Conference ends and I move on with my life. About 4 months later, his face appears on FB as a suggested friend. I shit myself because the suggested friend has my cousin's name and is friends with my grandmother and other cousins. I resist any attempt to message him. Another month passes and my grandfather passes away. I fly home for the funeral. At a family dinner before the service he has the most awkward aha moment as he realizes we're cousins. The day after the meal, he messages me on the app telling me WE NEED TO TALK. I agree to meet him at a Starbucks. He basically tells me he's in the closet, his parents can't know, etc. etc. He asks me if my parents and brothers know about me (they do). Then after the panic slips away, I casually ask him if he wants to go back to my aunt's place (where he's staying for the funeral). We head back there (nobody's home) and I nail him twice more. After the funeral he leaves with his family and we don't see each other again until my grandmother's funeral a year later, where we try to arrange something, but it ended up not working out. We haven't been together since.
>>
>>2241493

something like that. we're mutts. dude sends me shit like this all the time which just fucks with my head
>>
>>2241521
Hot, moar?
>>
>>2240271
>>2240329
>>2241521
Is ur younger bro in army or usmc, how old? Messed up but kinda hot.
>>
>>2241532

we're both in our late twenties and he's a marine. nothing fucked up about it. it's not being able to be honest and talk about it or mention the stuff with my dad that sucks.
>>
>>2241355
Oh fuck. That’s even worse than I would’ve ever hoped. Did it continue after this? If it did, did it become easier to handle?
>>
>>2241469
Don't feel bad! I am very happy now and content with where I am. I was planning on writing an autobiography years ago to help cope, but I don't need to anymore I don't think. Shit is going great haha.

>>2241705
It went on for years after this. It definitely got easier and I even started to almost like it. Like I know it was wrong, and thinking about it still makes me feel kind of weird, but it at times wasn't terrible.

Like he was sometimes really nice to me and other times treated me terribly. The times that were good were nice. The bad times were awful.
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Did some shitty useless therapy but never really talked about this with anyone irl or online. Mentioned it to a guy I dated at the start of the year. He was interested but I wasn't comfortable discussing it too much.
My mother moved in with a guy. I shared a room with his son. Three years difference. Didn't like him, had nothing in common with him. He was a redneck in training, I was lost because I missed my old home and old life.
He and I would lie awake talking most nights. Conversation would go sexual which I didn't like. In the dark he would jerk off in bed. Made no secret of it.
This is strange to be writing and I almost don't want to put it in screen but got to a stage where I idolized and worshipped him. Its complicated because I didn't like him, he annoyed me, but I had to be around him. I loved it when we were alone together. Day or night.
I don't know his history and why he did it, but he used me for nearly three years. I hated and loved it. We had fights and kicked balls around, smoked cigarettes all the normal stuff, but nothing was normal. All it was, was oral, gave him my mouth any time he wanted. No fucking. He tried but I would always fight him off. I didn't want that. But sucking him, it was cool. That was ok with me. It felt sexy and I enjoyed it, couldnt get enough.
Still remember sitting at the table all of us eating dinner, thinking how strange it was that no one knew that he and I were at it all the fucking time. We got caught once, maybe we got caught other times but only once that I knew of. That was towards the end. We moved out of their not long after I think.
>>
Bump
>>
>>2240362
Hot and funny at the same time lol
>>
Me and my older brother used to play rough together a lot growing up. Lots of wrestling and pretending we were on Smackdown kind of stuff. We even made costumes for our wrestle matches. Anyway, one time my brother says he's going to tear me apart and starts pulling off my costume.

We ended up in our boxers and then my brother pulled them off so I was naked. Seeing each other nude wasn't a big deal for us, but it was still embarrassing. And this was the first time he'd wrestled my clothes off me. Told him it was gay to keep my boxers and he said it wasn't. He said one of his friends does it with his siblings too and this is how high schoolers play.

Anyway, every time we played rough it would turn into a race to remove the other's clothes. My brother was stronger but I was quicker so I used to get his pants off early. One time his pants were off but he had me pinned in a headlock. I could feel a boner pressing against me and asked why his peen was hard. He told me it happens when you're older and it makes you a man.

He asked if I wanted a look and I said yes. He released me and showed me his stiffy. I asked if it hurt and he said nah, it feels good if you do this, then he started fapping. I was transfixed and bummed my willy didn't do that. My brother said I can practice on his and grabbed my hand and put it on his boner. I remember it was so hot to touch and really hard. I started wanking him and my brother let me play with it. We had to stop because we heard dad coming up the corridor and he put his pants back on.

We kept wrestling, stripping each other and fondling with boners. My brother said it was normal for siblings because they have to practice somehow. At least that's what his friend told him. Our play times ended up in fucking once I started getting hard and we were watching porn together. Good memories haha.
>>
> be poor and sharing a room with dickhead of a brother
> we sleep in bunk bed and he has top bunk
> once he's early teens I hear and feel shaking going on after lights out
> ask him what he's doing
> he tells me to shut up
> every night I'm quietly listening to this strange behavior
> reach that age where I'm jacking off
> one night start jacking off in bed
> didn't realise the bed was creaking and my brother tells me stop it
> he threatens to beat my ass if I do that around him
> doesn't stop him from doing it though
> spend every night of youth listening to my brother jerk off
> try and time my jack offs with brother so he doesn't notice
> this works
> I just have to be faster and gentler
> develop weird fetish where I jerk off around people without them realising
>>
>>2240468
Can you please post his cock?
>>
>>2244481
>>2244507
Hot as fuck reads
>>
>>2244641

I'll post videos he's sent me of him fucking randoms if I knew where to upload them. it's not big or anything lmao
>>
>>2244641

wait my pops? i can 100% show that lol
>>
>>2244710
>fucking randoms
is it women? if so no thanks
>>
Be me living with Nan after mums divorce! I was like 8/9 and my older cousin also lived there maybe like 14/15 and he used to show me his dick all the time full bush of pubes! He was always rock solid used to watch him shoot his load!

He was abit weird and creepy but hung as fuck! Any way after a few months we moved into our new house and it all just stopped so fast for to be being 21 I found him on Twitter and started messaging him! He claimed he didn’t remember any of it ! But wanted to see me again!

So I went to his flat and within about 5 mins I was bent over sofa and getting ploughed into by my big cousin! I pretty much cummed instantly! Start going round at least once a week! We fuck whilst his wife is out! And he admits he remember all fooling around when we were kids!

I would get drunk and get a taxi to his and always regret it the next day but it’s still so hot to remember
>>
>>2240100
Wow...how random. I took that photo in 2005/2006
>>
>>2240100
hot when was the last time happened?
>>
>>2244932
>how random
You took photo in 2005/06, but this wasn't your post >>2240100 ? Who are the guys in pic?
>>
>>2244932
>>2245109

Agreed. We need a story here.
>>
>>2244481
Greentext the first time he fucked you
>>
>>2245215
> So we had been wrestling and getting more touchy for a while
> My brother showed me how to jerk off once I started getting boners
> Usually when we wrestled it would end in a wank off
> One night my brother and I are dicking around on his computer
> Says he wants to show me something
> Brings up some site with weird joke porn
> One of the vids had a guy in the middle of an MMF shooting his load on the camera man
> We then wank each other to actual porn and that's it
> Anyway, the next day we end up wrestling, naked and he's got me pinned down
> Feel his boner pushing into my asshole
> Tell him it hurts and to stop
> He says to go with it
> His friend at school takes it from his siblings and he's fine
> Tells me I'll be fine
> I might even cum like that guy we saw
> He's holding my arms behind my back so I can't do much to stop him
> Clearly I'm not going to shout to stop because Dad will come in
> His cock was bigger than mine then, but actually below average
> After a lot of spit and persistence he gets it painfully inside me
> He made slow humps at first then quick little thrusts
> Ngl it felt nice after a little while
> I was hard again and jerked off, cumming kind of quick
> He does me raw from behind but doesn't cum
> Asks if I like it
> I said I did, but say he's not always going to do the bumming
> We find out about lube and use that in future attempts
> We end up wanking and banging each other all through high school
>>
>>2245423
shit! that's hot dude.
Tell more. When did it stop? When was the last time you did something? How old are you now?
>>
>>2245156
>>2245109
Not much of a story to tell. Twink friend (top) wants to bring his bf over. I'm entertaining another friend (female) but I'm like OK. They come over. Drinks flow. They wanna fuck. I'm like okay but we're watching. They're OK with it. I bust out my lil flip phone, take pics. Post them on chansluts I think it was called then. Here we we are 16 yrs later lol
Their...whatever it was...lasted a month? Bottom moved to FL and top and I are still in touch and he's happily married to a guy and living the life.
>>
>>2245423
Hot
>>
>>2242000
Im glad :)
>>
Je me suis fais violer par mon fre quand j'avais 5 et j'ai aimer ça on a continué je le suçé et je le masturbe et je l'encul bien profond bien puisant il gémit chaque fois il y a 1 mois il ma dit qu'il fallait tout arrêter j'était triste de perdre mon plan cul
>>
>>2245630

Ah, a shame that you didn't get to join in, heh. Still pretty hot to watch two cuties fuck in front of you. I wish my friends were that slutty around me.

I, ummm, don't suppose you have more pictures do you? :P
>>
I realised a few years back that my mom's step-brother was at one point trying to groom me. I had a crush on him, though.
>>
>>2245841
What happened
>>
>>2245630
Hilarious background story and great 16 year circle of the net.
>>
>>2245780
What the hell is even that?!
I know it's French but why?
>>
>>2243262
Tell us how you hot caught
>>
>>2245921
Pedo shit
>>
>>2241521
It makes it hotter that your relationship is so conflicted.
>>
I want to suck my dad's cock. whar can i do to try to suck him. any ideas?
>>
>>2246339
>” I was raped by my fre when I was five and I liked it. we continued, I sucked him and I masturbate him and I fucked him in a very deep, well, he moaned every time a month ago. he told me that we had to stop everything. I was sad to lose my ass plan”

Eugh.
>>
>>2246377
Im 20 and dad is 47, live with mom 1 brother 1 sister
>>
>>2246377
Find someone that looks like him
>>
>>2246377
Im 20 and dad is 47, live with mom 1 brother 1 sister
>>
>>2246377
>>2246473
>>2246477
Don't do it
>>2246475
Do this instead
>>
>>2239322
I don't know you're dad or what kind of relationship you have with him but....

You should probably never tell anyone that you did this.
>>
>>2246377
9 times out of 10 you cant, you'll just ruin one of your longest term relationships forever and have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>2239634
Lmao the last word
>>
I had a cousin who was about 16 when he came out. I was 13 at the time when I found out. I remember texting him about it during class when I was in 8th grade. I was super, super questioning my sexuality. I basically knew by what porn I would always be tempted to watch that I was either gay or bi.

I asked him a flood of questions about being with guys, etc. etc. I think he could tell that I was at the least very curious. He was good about it and put up with me asking tons of questions and we actually became pretty close and talked more than we ever had before over the next month or so. He became one of my closest friends.

One day I was asking him about what it was like to give a blowjob. I had gotten a handjob from a girlfriend earlier that year but it was the first and only thing I'd ever done with anyone else. He replied that it was hard to explain but that he'd be willing to show me.

He lived a couple blocks away so we met up later that day and sucked each other's dicks. I'm 20 now and we still meet up to suck each other probably once every couple months and sometimes sneak away at family functions or after family functions to have some fun.
>>
Do step siblings count as incest? Idc, this happened a few weeks ago and I'm still conflicted about it.
> Step-dad is a cool guy and insists his boys go on a trail
> So it's me, much younger bro, older step-bro and step-dad on a hike
> Dad wants to hike along the Great Dividing Range for three weeks
> Insists it'll be the ultimate boys trip
> Sharing a tent with step-bro
> He's 23, so a year older than me
> He's super into the trip and sets up camp every night
> I'm openly gay but he's cool about it
> "Just don't come onto me, bro"
> Two weeks in and it's now getting very cold at night
> Step-bro and me are talking about spooning
> Says he likes to be little spoon
> I like to be big spoon
> He wriggles over into where I'm sleeping
> "It just feels nice, alright", he says
> Wake up an hour later and he's facing me
> Kiss each other with lots of tongue
> Feel his hard cock against my sleeping bag
> Get the hint and go down to blow him
> His small cock cums after a minute
> "I bet you liked that, gay boy", he said
> Then he tells me it's better to be in the tent with me than his dad
> Wtf
> Wants to spoon every night afterwards
> Blow him a few more times, but it's never reciprocated
> After our long-ass trail and he goes back to his gf
> Ask my little bro about tenting with step-dad
> He says that he snored loud and that's it

I'm now really suspicious of my step-dad. I don't know how I'd react if he coerced my bro into anything. But my step-bro never said anything more and it's all a fucking mess right now.
>>
>>2247059
He got to cum, therefore better than stepdad.
>>
File: 1419059738269.png (96 KB, 465x343)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>2247059
I think you're probably reading too much into it. Sounds like your step-bro was just trying to joke to defray his post-cum awkwardness. You've gotta remember that "straight" boys can get pretty weird when the guilt and second-guessing hits them.

From his perspective, the encounter probably went something like this:
>I'm horny as fuck
>fuck it, maybe I can get my gay step-bro to fool around
>don't wanna come on too strong, I'll send mixed signals for plausible deniability
>holy shit it's happening
>he's a fucking great cocksucker
>I'm already cumming
>fuck... can't believe I did that...
>does he want me to reciprocate? should I thank him or what?
>I'll try some light dirty talk and feel things out from there
>"I bet you liked that, gay boy"
>holy shit that was awkward
>didn't mean to put him down
>time to hastily overcorrect with an awkward joke about how much better it is to be getting my dick sucked in here rather than listening to my dad snore in the other tent
>fuck, that joke didn't make any goddamn sense, he's looking at me weird
>oh well, at least he doesn't seem mad
>I guess I'll try to cuddle with him again tomorrow and get my dick sucked again
>>
>>2247105
this
>>2247059
it was clearly a casual joke OP
>>
>>2247059

Of course it's better in a tent with you vs. his dad. He got to spoon and got blown. Much more fun than just sleeping.
>>
>>2240362
lmao the comedic timing of pencil dick. I got soft just bc of the laugh.
>>
File: 1460913040734.webm (2.99 MB, 640x360)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
My relationship with my bio dad is pretty heavily sexual. It's "not healthy" I guess... but honestly, if it wasn't for our sexual chemistry, we probably wouldn't have much of a relationship at all. Don't really have much else in common with him.

Ironically(?), the thought of doing anything sexual with my step-dad turns my stomach. Probably cause he's the one who actually raised me.
>>
>>2247578
How'd it start
>>
>>2246122
> Tell us how you hot caught

Sunday morning. Woke up early, it was still dark. Really cold so I lay in my bed enjoying not having to get up and I could snuggle for a couple hours.
Lay there listening to him in his bed. He sounded asleep. Surprised me when out of the blue he asked if I was awake. We sort of grunted talked for a couple minutes, too tired for conversation. Plus we never really had much to talk about best of times anyway. I'm mostly lying there playing with my dick.
Here him do a big stretch and yawn. He gets up, ask him to get me something to drink hes out of the room for 5 minutes.
Comes back has a glass of water, stands over me. I get up on an elbow to take the glass, he pulls his dick out of his boxers and sits it in the water.
Takes it out and points it at me, tells me 'heres your drink'. I suck it for a second then he puts it back in the glass. Do this a couple more times, then he's starting to get hard. Put my hand on his butt and hold him still, start sliding my lips up and down his dick in the dark.
Am happy with this. Fun way to start the day before everyone wakes up. He puts the glass down and has both hands on my head, is fucking my mouth.
Position is starting to get uncomfortable for me, I need a break and am about to lie down so he can lean over me.
Decide give him another minute doing my mouth like this. Hes going 100mph so I have an arm around his waist to try slow him down.
Just then the light goes on. We stop moving. He's facing away from the door, whoever's there can see him standing over me and my arm around his boxers. Light goes off and the door closes.
He and I jump away from each other both saying 'fuck fuck fuck'. Ask each other if we saw who it was, neither of us know. Can't figure out how long they were there, like if they were listening in the dark or if they could tell what was happening. Decide it must've been obvious I was giving head.
We lay in our own beds wanting to die.
>>
>>2247640
When everyone was up treated it like a normal day. No one mentioned anything, it was never brought up.
Was either my mother, his dad, or my little sis. To this day I don't know who caught us.
I think I heard a male clear his throat or gasp. But I'm not sure if I'm misremembering. I only hope that they kept it to themselves.
>>
>>2247578
source on the webm?
>>
>>2246498
>>2246475
>>2246636

at least I want to jerk off with him and his cock somehow
>>
bump
>>
>>2247644

Probably his dad. I feel like most guys have at least experimented, whether they'd ever admit it or not. Moms and women in general tend to make a bigger deal out of stuff like this.
>>
>>2247644

Just had a thought after posting >>2247956 - I know I'm generalizing a bit and it may just be bad luck but multiple times in my life it was women family members that flipped the fuck out about stuff. When I was young young my step brother got me into messing around and I got my cousin into it (both within a year of age to me). Aunt flipped out, my mom flipped out and got court involved and child psychologists and priests and shit - all over oral lmao.

A few years later my (now ex) step mom flipped because I guess she walked in on me masturbating (alone) and I didn't hear her. She also flipped out when I was outside in the back yard around younger siblings (ones I've never messed with or thought about trying to) and I had popped a random boner in gym shorts. Blew up into another big thing with my mom and grandparents getting involved and questioning me for hours.

Joke is on them I guess, kept separately fucking around with step brother and cousin from early teens into mid 20s.
>>
> Me and my 2 year older bro were buying weed from one guy
> Dealer start “joking” that he can start giving us weed for blowjob
> “Yeah sure, funny joke haha”
> He wasn’t joking. He said to consider that and came back
> We actually talk about that and since we were short on cash, and he was pretty okay looking I AGREE to blow him
> We said that to him next time we came
> He said we can do it now but here’s PLOT TWIST: My bro had to be in same room
> That was my first blowjob. Dude was like 8 inches, uncut and shaved. I blow him so long my jaw start hurting. He wanted me to swallow. My bro just sit, smoke weed and tried not to watch too much.
> After a while he start also ordering my bro to do stuff but only like standing near naked, watch us and jerking off.
> He also tried convincing us that we should giving each other blow but we never did
> ”Yeah anon, you do great blowjobs but what about your ass. I have more weed”
> He start regularly fucking my ass. My bro still had to watch and sometimes jerk off
> One time he fucked me while I was lying on my back on his bed, while my bro lay next to me and jerking. Right before he came he decided to pull out and shot on my bro… And he fucking shoot on his face. He order us to just jerk off
> Later that day we were taking together shower at his place and we start talking that we should stop smoking cause this shit going too far.
> Too far came month later. At first he start blowing us both “That’s weird, he never did that” I think but at the same time it was our both time getting blowjob so we didn’t think too much
> “Anons, you should start kissing” fuck, we did.
> At the end we basically start humping each other while he was jerking off.
> It was fun while it last, but after us came realization.
> We take shower and deciding that it was too much
> We never came back. We are clear since that. We still takes shower together sometimes xD
> Moral: Kids, don’t do drugs
>>
>>2247807
Anon, don't do it. You're gonna fuck up your relationship with your dad. Just leave it in fantasy land.
>>
>>2247807
Yeah well you can't always get what you want.
The odds of gay dad fun are massively overblown in porn and story thread. The odds of any particular man being gay are already pretty bad, straights are still the majority, but a dad is a confirmed lady lover so your odds are even lower.
Let's be generous and call it 10%, you're not even done yet because not all gays want to fuck you, even if you're decent looking, people have types, and your dad might have some semblance of normal morals and find the idea disgusting despite all the other stars aligning.
Just buy a lottery ticket if you want to gamble with shit odds.
>>
>>2248233
>2 year old
wtf
>>
>>2248341
Read the whole fucking sentence dumbass
>2 year older
>>
>>2248341
Lol. How the fuck you can't even read 5 letters word xD
>>
>>2248441
Maybe he's 2 years old
>>
Bump
>>
I've always had a thing for brothers/cousins but uncle/nephew and dad/son weird me out a bit. There's a weird power dynamic there even if both are consenting.
>>
>>2247958
Those women sound like terrible people with nothing better to do with their time than to make sure little Jimmy isn't touching himself
>>
>>2248233
your dealer was so close to living the ultimate threesome fantasy
>>
>>2240362

kill yourself biscum trash
>>
i find twin porn hot as fuck, moreso than regular (step)cest. call me narcissistic but nothing hotter than fucking yourself
>>
>>2249767
Lol, seething for no reason
>>
>be me
>have step bro 3 years older than me
>came out when I was 14
>step bro caught me checking him out a few times
>used to just give a weird look and laugh it off
>one time he straight up asked me "are you looking at my dick?"
>I just pretend to be zoned out and he smirked.
>fast forward now to 25
>step bro has called me before and gone on tangents about how "it's so cool you're gay and that we all have different experiences"
>since breaking up with my bf he's gotten high and asked me about my hookups and what I've done
>he keeps mentioning how long the quarantines been and how he looks forward to hooking up again
>has been sending my shirtless pics now that summer has come around
What do bros I had this fantasy as a kid but it always seemed so far-fetched. Now that he's been taking an interest in my sex life and asking me all these questions I'm freaking out.
>>
>>2249825
Identical twins in 3-way is even hotter.
>>
>>2241355
What a cunt. Why not just use lube and try and take it slow? Still fukd either way I guess but damn.
>>
I lost both of my parents growing up first was my dad who I don't remember or know much of. My mom remarried but she eventually died in a car crash when I was 9. After that my stepdad took care of me as he was the only family I had left.
Now I tried to be the best kid I could and even did all the harder chores and heavy lifting for him that I could to pull my weight. But when I was around 14 things changed; he was under alot of stress to say the least and things were slipping. He eventually took to being in the house naked and slightly buzzed. I joined him when I could naked on the couch sharing a bear. Eventually we started teasing and messing with each other slapping each others was when we walk buy, surprise groping and nip flicks, eventually leading to some wrestling. We would get hard during it some times and he would say it's normal.
It was getting close to my 15th birthday when after one of our rough housings we were both hard and he told me "I was a good looking man for my age." I told him he was to and he laughed. A few minuets of silence passed and he asked if we were both gay or if it was just him. I was surprised but he was looking me dead in the eyes wanting an answer. I told him I was. And we talked a bit eventually he asked if I had ever thought of him sexually. I told him I have a few times, and after that he told me he had been thinking of me alot. An hour later I was on my knees sucking on my 37yo stepdads cock while he his thick load I'm my mouth.
After that we started sleeping in the same bed. We would blow each other every night and some nites we (more me then him) would fall asleep covered in the others cum. From then untill summer where he took things to the next step, so more if anyone wants it.
>>
>>2249939
More!
>>
>>2249944
Buy this point it was mid to late summer. My step dad and I had been sleeping in the same bed for long enough that we converted my room into a home gym and I just moved into my dad's room. We were still sucking each other off but my dad had taken to playing more with my hole over time groping it alot more getting multiple fingers in me, he even rimmed me awake on days he had off. This led to one night where I was working out in the gym and my dad came up behind me put his hands on my waist and said "come with me" as he rubbed his hard cock on me. I stoped what I was doing and followed him to our room where he had me get on the bed and close my eyes. I sat there and heard the doors open and close and my dad getting in bed. When I opened my eyes the lights were dim and there my dad was as barely clothed as I was holding a small badly made cake with a candle on it. He was nervous when he spoke again. He said "You mean alot to me and know it's not much but I hope you like it" he paused "I can't really afford a gift for you but after the last few months I was wondering if you would want to have your first time with me" honestly I think I said yes to fast for him as he just sat there for a bit.
He took the cake and set it to the side. The next thing I knew I was leaning back while my stepdad was kissing and fondling me. I could feel his hard cock between my legs but my favorite part was feeling his muscles rub up on me. After a few minuets he pulled my shorts down hiked me up so I was almost upside down and started working my hole with his doing. I started moaning a bit from it and he started talking dirty to me saying I was a good boy and that he was going to fuck my hole all night. After a bit he let me down I said I wanted it so bad after that. We lubed up and I lifted my legs up as I felt the hear of his throbbing cock on my hole he paused again. "Dad it's okay please I want this" I just wanted to a sure him.

Will continue
>>
>>2249995
pls continue
>>
>>2249995
How is him physically? Maybe a reference pic?
>>
>>2249995
He helped lift my legs up and pushed his cock into my hole. It was so big that even after being rimmed it felt like it was barely fitting in me. It took about 10 min before I felt him bottome out in me. I could feel him twitch in me and every time it would hit the spot just a bit. I aware he was doing it intentionally. He took his time and slowly pulled out, and I winded abit cuz I wanted it back in. He did this for a bit longer slowly picking up pace till he was slamming his cock into my hole full force. He was hitting my spot so hard I came while he was in me the most embaresing part was that I was still hard after. My dad was clearly enjoying my tight hole. He was saying I was so good and that my nice and tight for him. He then picked me up in the air; I could see all his muscles move as he fucked me as hard as he could. I moaned like a whore as my stepdad pumped a huge load of thick cum in me, like he dumped all his repressed feelings all at once.

It felt amazing. That night my step dad took my virginity and I'v been closer to him after that. I went to sleep that night naked in his arms, his huge load in my hole just slightly leaking out.

That was just the first time we did alot more and I can share more if any one wants or take other questions.
>>
>>2250008
I don't have one on mobile but I can post one later today
>>
>>2250019
please share more, also are you still in contact with him? I am also assuming that you have moved out, what happened after that?
>>
>>2250029
I'll let you know more later cuz my phone is dieing. I am still in contact with him and don't think I will ever not be. I have not moved out as I'm taking online classes atm.
>>
>>2250033
>online classes
please be in college or uni
>>
>>2250037
Yeah university second year.
My stepdad and I have kinda continued on messing around with each other from there on.
I have a few stories I could share
Stuff from when dad and I started putting our selves out there and dateing, or from the year I took off to prep for university, or I can share some thing more recent.
Let me know I'll check back in a bit.
>>
>>2250056
Share more stories pls
>>
>>2250108
I'll share one from from when we started dateing. I was 18 and my stepdad ( I'm just going to call him dad) was 40 at the time. We had been messing around with each other for a good 3 years but we both wanted to explore a little bit so we set up on some apps and started hitting up some bars and such, some times making posts on line. I was out one night on my own while dad worked late and I was getting hit on buy this guy that was late 20s early 30s he was doing a good job as we swapped number and started dateing fast forwarding a bit I have been seeing this guy for 4 weeks and my dad knows I'm seeing some one but not who, he also is seeing some one too. So while my dad was out on his date I brought my guy, we will calm him Mike, over to our house for a good night and that it was with him sucking me and playing with my nips, and me sucking him hard so he could rail me. And rail me he did, fucking hard and bare we made a lot of noise I assume or just were not paying attention when my dad came home and snuck in on us to get a show only to call Mike buy his full name. Mike stoped And said boss and as I came to my senses we all realise that I'm getting plowed buy one of my dad's team members that work under him. Mike just froze in panic, I was just hopeing my dad would be quiet about it but to both our surprise he was really cool about it. He just started stripping down and asking Mike how my hole felt. I started sucking my dad while he encouraged mike to keep going. Hot night between 2 guys going from one cock to the next my dad let Mike stay the night and I got to have fun with both those studs.
>>
>>2250205
this has to be fake
>>
>>2250232
It did happen but only that once as after that night I had to break it off due to the boss / subordinate regulations
>>
>>2250260
That's stupid. Can't put the cat back in the bag.
>>
bump
>>
i sucked my 19 yo stepbrother once, we were high. I didn't feel weird, i liked a lot
>>
>>2250731
did u green text any experiences with him anon
>>
>>2250731
Damn, is that him? He's fucking hot.
>>
>>2246473
I did seduce my bio dad and got to suck him after my bf told me he caught my father getting a bj from a guy.
>>
>>2241501
Nice. Want to give more details on the sex?
>>
me and my stepbrother used to try panties on together and jerk eachother off when we were younger. i think about it often and miss it a lot
>>
Me and my twin brother are both gay. We haven't ever "had sex" exactly... but we're definitely a lot more sexual with each other than most brothers are.

The furthest we ever went was all early puberty experimentation stuff. Traded a lot of handjobs, couple clumsy attempts at BJs, "practiced kissing", etc. Barely knew what we were doing, so nothing I'd call actual sex. Might've eventually gone further if our dad hadn't caught us rolling around (and subsequently split us up into separate bedrooms).

Beyond that, it's mostly been incidental contact during threesomes. Most guys jump at the opportunity to hook up with a pair of twins, so picking up dudes at a bar or grindr is easy mode if we team up for it. We've shared most of our bfs with each other too.
>>
File: zZ6Q3J2YpX8.jpg (179 KB, 768x952)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
This thread in a pic
>>
>>2251765
Hot
>>
bump
>>
File: 1546766312201.webm (756 KB, 360x640)
756 KB
756 KB WEBM
>had a thing going with my younger brother for a couple years
>started a few years after he found out I was bi
>told me he was bicurious and thought he "might" be into guys
>at first he framed it like he was just asking me for advice
>asking me about my sex life and stuff
>but it quickly became obvious he was interested in experimenting with me
>the lead up was pretty awkward
>but things went surprisingly well after we finally crossed the line
>usually with "straight" guys I expect to be on bottom, and tip-toeing around their hangups
>but he turned out lot more eager for it than he let on lol
>and way more subby than I expected
>didn't take long before he was giving better head than I do
>and he managed a prostate orgasm the very first time I fucked him
>we kept hooking up for about a year and a half before he finally worked up the courage to start going after other guys
>he found a steady bf surprisingly fast
>pretty decent dude, they've been dating ever since
>so that was the end of that
>surprisingly no lingering awkwardness or drama between us, tho
>>
>>2251870
Based green text n Best WebM itt
>>
>>2251180
The first time we met up, it didn't feel any different than a casual hook, albeit a very good casual hookup. His ass was just incredibly think, I loved smashing it. The second time though was really crazy because not only were we revved up from the idea from doing something taboo, but he let me fuck him raw at my aunt's place, which hadn't done the first time at the hotel.
>>
>>2251621
>so picking up dudes at a bar or grindr is easy mode if we team up for it

God, I want your life.
>>
>>2250731
Please tell us more
>>
>>2247958
Any stories with your stepbro or cousin? Ever mess around with both together?
>>
>>2249643
That’s a big part of what makes those hot
>>
>>2251882
That’s hot. Are you guys the same age?
>>
bump
>>
>>2248233
For WEED tho?
>>
>>2249935
He eventually started using Vaseline because it wouldn't tear me as much so he could keep fucking me more often. Once he started using the Vaseline it was much more bearable, but it started happening far more often. Sometimes twice a week.

The first time he ever fucked me while he was sober was during the winter break for my school.
I had just gotten into high school at this point and our break was 3 weeks instead of two because we had a tornado hit the area. One day he came home from work and was in a really good mood. He told me that he got a raise and wanted to celebrate. Just me and him. Even though he had been fucking me viciously I was genuinely happy. It is hard to explain why I was happy, but I just was.

He made steak for us. We ate the steak and then he had me clean up because he cooked. I started putting stuff in the sink and washing dishes. He came over and got behind me and started hugging me. I knew where this was going, but I was confused by the fact that he wasn't drunk. Normally he was shitfaced when this happened. He started kissing my neck and saying that I had been so good lately and tonight he was gonna “reward” me by making feel good for me too.
>>
>>2252879
I just said okay because I didn't know where this was going now and I didn't want to make him mad. He told me to go and prepare. He bought me an enema about two months back when I accidentally shit on him when he was fucking me. He said never again and made me clean out from that point forward. I cleaned out and went to my room and sat on the bed. I waited about 5 mins until he called me. I walked into his room and he had music playing. Like “were gonna fuck now and I want to set the mood music.”

I came in and he was wearing a robe. He took my clothes off and told me to sit on the bed. He took his robe off and got on top of me and we kissed. He really was trying to make it “good” for me. Like he had been practicing. If the situation hadn't been so completely fucked up I would have honestly enjoyed it even more than I had. When he wasn't trying to pry my mouth open he was a great kisser. He was really gentle this time.

He turned me over and started to eat my ass. He had never done that before and I had never had it done. I have to say that he was great at it. I was convulsing like crazy. He laughed and said, “it could always be like this. We could just go away and be happy together.” I didn't say anything, but for a few moments I really thought about it.

He got the vaseline and lubed me up. He stuck it in and began fucking me. It didn't hurt this time. Well beyond the initial push. He fucked me doggy for a good while. He then picked me up and put me on the dresser and fucked me there. We kissed while he fucked me. I hate that I enjoyed it as much as I did because I knew that it wouldn't last. He finished inside me, and told me to clean up. I took a shower and then he told me to cuddle with him. We did and I fell asleep. Three days later he got drunk again and it was back to the old ways with him.
>>
>>2252881
Oh my god it got better. Sorry op. But your trauma is hot as fuck
>>
>>2238156
I fucked my cousin a couple years ago. So, I'm American, but my mom is British and everyone on her side of the family lives in England -- South Yorkshire to be specific. I have never been very close with my maternal cousins. For one, flights from the US to UK are expensive so I only ever saw them maybe once every two or three years. And second, they are all way much older than me -- my oldest cousin is about 22 years older than me while the youngest is 15 years older. The cousin in question that I fucked is 18 years older than me.

Anyways, about a year before we fucked, his wife of only a couple years left him, married her boss, and had his baby all in the span of a year. My cousin was pretty fucken heartbroken to say the least. So my family flies over for our bi-annual family get together and because I was an adult who'd outgrown staying in the little kid's room at my grandma's house, my cousin offered to let me stay at his place for the trip. I wasn't really looking forward to it because I knew he was miserable and I just thought it'd be awkward, but I actually had a really good time. We went out for a couple pints and got to know each other for the first time as adults (I was 19 at the time). Of course, the inevitable breakdown happened the second to last day before I would catch my plane back to the US. He was drunk and sobbing into my shoulder, and all I could do was hug him -- I didn't exactly know what to say as a teenager. It was all normal until I noticed he was smelling me. His crying simmered down and I froze in place. He started kind of lightly rubbing his fingers on my back and breathing pretty heavily. Everything just became a lot more intimate. What really started to weird me out was the feeling of his lips pucker while his mouth was pressed against my shoulder. Like he was testing the waters to see if it was ok for him to do that kind of thing. I felt kind of disturbed, but not enough to stop him. I wanted to see what he was gonna do.
>>
>>2253136
So he kept going, and just started full on kissing my shoulder. Then he slowly began placing kisses closer and closer to my neck until I just pulled his chin up and kissed him on the lips. Like I said before, I was never close to him -- so I didn't and still don't see him as a cousin, which kind of made my horny teenage brain go "fuck it, why not?"

Anyways, we were making out on the couch -- his kissing was really sloppy but he was shit faced after all. I could also see that he had a massive hard on, but I didn't want to touch his dick just because I didn't want to be the one to escalate it. I figured that all of this was his idea, so I'd let him be the one to decide how far we'd go.

We spent too much time making out, but I think that was because he was still considering whether or not to go any further. But when he made the move and slipped his hand down my jeans and wrapped his fingers around my cock -- fuck did it escalate really fast from there. He stripped all my clothes off haphazardly and put my cock in his mouth pretty quickly. I'm only 4 inches, so he was able to take all of me into his mouth. His bj was super sloppy but pretty fucking good. It was the best bj I'd ever had at that point. At one point he took me out of his mouth and asked me if he was doing a good job. It felt weird having this 30 something guy treat me like a top. I guess he figured because I'm gay, I'd have more experience and be like a master of gay sex or some shit -- which was not true. I was still trying to figure shit out at that point and just as confused as he was.

I came really quickly and he did his best to try and swallow all of it, but he had to spit it out into the trash. At that point I thought I'd suck him off and then that'd be the end of that, but then he told me to bend over like he wanted to fuck me. Which I immediately tried to talk him out of.
>>
bump
>>
>>2250205
im diamonds
>>
>>2249738
I thought that's identical twins
>>
>>2249875
Make a joke about it. “If you’re so impatient to hook up again you can just hook up with me haha”
>>
>>2248233
Hot
>>
>>2252693
He's two months older than I am, but also like the odd one out among my cousins, for 1. being the only guy and 2. having been born so late. The age difference between his dad and my mom was like 15 years.
>>
>>2251621
>Most guys jump at the opportunity to hook up with a pair of twins

Agree! And we also started with „practicing to kiss“. Guess that’s how it always starts.
>>
Bump
>>
>>2240271
he hate-fucked you and doomed you with a foot fetish. and then he still sends you pics to keep you hooked. this mfer..
>>
>>2241521
>>2240329
>>2255232
ur marine bros horny af
>>
bump
>>
Nudity was always accepted at my house when i was a kid. Me, my dad, and my brother would always walk around the house in our underwear or naked. I was pretty much always nude because I hated clothes.

One day I woke up and came down the stairs in my underwear into the living room to watch TV. I was probably 13 or 14 at the time. My dad was sitting on a chair watching TV. He was naked with his legs spread open. This wasn’t an odd thing in my house so I ignored it and sat down. We watched the news for a while to start off the day.

The chair my dad was sitting in was facing parallel to the couch I was on so i could see his cock between his spread legs. I noticed his dick starting to get hard. Although being nude is normal in my house, flaunting a boner isn’t. My dad let himself get hard in front of me.

I wasn’t sure what to do so I sat there and tried to ignore it. It was like my dad wanted me to see it. He kept his legs spread open with his hard on out for anyone to see. He kept the boner for a while until it eventually went down. Unfortunately I didn’t get to see him jerk it off but after that, having boners in front of each other is a pretty normal occurrence. We’re mostly clothed around each other now that i’m older though
>>
>>2256357
Hot. Did any you guys ever actually fap in each other's presence?
>>
>>2240100

are you gay/bi?
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
+1 (818) 235-6975 Jeff - send me dick pics
>>
bump
>>
>>2241521
So what was your most recent sexual experience with him? How big is his cock? Can we see a pic of his cock?
>>
>>2238156
>>
>>2240362
>eating pussy
Gross
>>
>be me, 14 with 15 year old brother, on summer break
>we share lawn mowing duties, I do the front he does the back
>I finish my half and come up to tell him it's his turn
>open door, he's butt ass naked beating his dick
>"oh shit i'm sorry" and shut the door
>inside my brain i'm like "wait...was that a guy on his screen?"
>pretty sure it was and he was just beating off to a naked dude
>go to my room, he goes out and mows his half and doesn't say anything to me the rest of the day
>I can kinda tell he's avoiding me so I know I must be right
>next day decide to ask about it, we're both pretty open with each other so I don't think it's a big deal
>he responds pretty well instead of telling me to fuck off or anything. says he wants to be with girls but occasionally thinks guys are hot
>I've been thinking the exact same thing, using my PSP to look at gay porn occasionally and feeling really bad about it, spill my guts about this
>we both laugh about it because we're both in the same situation but have been hiding it
>"do you want to look at some guys right now?"
>pulls up a vide of this super hot solo video
>he pulls out his dick and starts playing with it
>we both end up jerking off
>both cum all over the carpet and he uses his shirt to clean it up
>I can tell he feels awkward about it, says he has to go to a friends house and leaves

we ended up experimenting with each other a lot, sucking each other like that whole summer, both ended up topping each other once but found out we're both tops and neither of us liked bottoming so didn't do that again. kept messing around for the next 5 or so years until he got a serious girlfriend and then just kind of unspoken agreement stopped and didn't talk about it at all.
>>
>>2260309
>>
>>2238156

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.