[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 103 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: th.jpg (25 KB, 474x413)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Share your stories on how you got your dick, was it religious reasons, did your parents decide, was it for medical reasons, do you have any regrets, are you the only one in the family who hasn't gotten the cut or are you the only one who got the cut?
>or just post some cut v uncut porn
>>
File: cut-penis-vs-uncut-3.png (290 KB, 500x462)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2288182
Uncut. Mostly because my mom didn't wanna see deal with a screaming baby. She didn't want to after my brother. Pretty sure I'm the only one in my family with my dick intact.
>>
circumcised because dad is too and my parents didn’t feel like learning how to teach me how to clean it

sad about it cause I’m into uncut sicks
>>
>>2288207
*dicks
>>
>>2288195
Same but I don’t have a brother, I’m the only uncut in the extended family.

>>2288207
Uncut are so common in the uk that cut is kind of a turn on for me. I’m not into them directly but my current mrs thought I was cut when she first saw me and it made it so much more fun
>>
Born to European parents in the U.S., we moved back to Europe when I was 2 but the cock is still cut.
>>
For me my father was cut and me and my younger brother were intact until he got cut, pretty sure I'm the only one uncut when it comes to extended family as well. Whenever I talk about it to my brother he says I should get cut, not sure I want to or not.
>>
File: 20200928_163329.jpg (868 KB, 1980x2640)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>2288679
Wouldn't. Unless you have phimosis that you can't fix.
>>2288195
Also forgot pic.
>>
File: 20210806_180452.jpg (760 KB, 1600x2473)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>
File: Capture.jpg (219 KB, 1363x1890)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
I am the only uncut guy on my family, my two brothers for some odd reason are cut (and were done at birth) and I am the middle brother and was left intact. I have never asked why is this. I am super curious to know but never had the guts to ask my parents.

But I do love my cock, I have a huge foreskin fetish and for me the scent of uncut cock is my biggest turn on. I love uncut dicks and I do think I would be horribly depressed if I was circumcised like my brothers.

Pic is my cock :3
>>
File: 8.jpg (877 KB, 3024x4032)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>2289051

Weird. I've heard of parents having a change of heart and leaving the youngest uncut but never leaving the middle child uncut

I was circumcised at 18 because I wanted to be cut since I was about 16
>>
>>2288182
>Share your stories on how you got your dick
what
>>
>>2288613
I wonder why they were so quick to go along with it. Has it ever bothered you being the odd one out with a cut dick?
>>
>>2289065
I know that is weird I might just ask at some point in life... What weird too is that my dad and grand dad are cut too, I did not put that info on the first post.

I was born in Italy because of my dads job back in the 90s and maybe that is just why I was left intact since Italy does not mutilate boys, but if it was something that my dad wanted for all his boys I would have been cut when brought back.

I just consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to be honest and like I said if I was cut I would be so depressed.

All in all I love my dick :D
>>
>>2288679
>me and my younger brother were intact until he got cut,
What age did he get cut, when he was old enough to appreciate the difference?
>Whenever I talk about it to my brother he says I should get cut
Subconsciously he's probably aware that you have something that he doesn't, and he's not entirely convinced that he has the better situation. If you were to get cut it would equalise things and go some way to put his mind to rest.
>not sure I want to or not.
I guess it depends on what you prefer
>>
31 canadian-born white male, uncut because my mother (then single by the time I was born) felt it was not appropriate for her to make that decision, as there was no apparent medical necessity.

everything about mine works 100% properly, foreskin pulls back completely and can be put back over the head in almost any state except fully erect, and if I pull it back it will stay back so I can go about my day like that...I'm happy with it. I prefer cut on other guys tho, for a variety of reasons, and me being uncut has been the only reason some people have passed on me in the past which is sort of sucky.
>>
>>2289098
Yeah it bothered when hitting puberty, not anymore.
>>
>>2288539
>I’m the only uncut in the extended family
How is your whole extended family cut considering you're from the UK?
>>
>>2289108
Sounds very logical, you were not cut at birth because you were born in Italy and your parents didn't bother later. The opposite situation if you compare to my situation. :D

t. >>2288613
>>
>>2289117
My grandfather said it was a class thing when he grew up. They explained it to me when my youngest cousin was done back when I was about 12
>>
>>2288182
I was born in the civilized world where babies are not mutilated at birth
>>
>>2289121
What social class are you from?
>>
>>2289108

Glad to hear it mate, love the body you have
>>
>>2289121
That must have been a weird conversation for a 12 year old. So did the whole concept kind of fascinate you from then on, and did you ever see your cousins nude in person?
>>
>>2289124
We’re pretty average, middle class at a push. I think it was more of the older generations wanting to improve their image, kinda like “if the royals do it then so should we”
>>
>>2289132
How many middle class people are cut nowadays?
>>
>>2289130
Yeah it was a weird one to go through and was my intro to the whole thing. I saw my youngest back when he was still a baby and it was a mess, that’s all so far
>>
>>2289133
I’m pretty sure it died out a while ago, probably no more than the rest of the country
>>
>>2289133
Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea is.
>>
>>2288195
>Uncut. Mostly because my mom didn't wanna deal with a screaming baby
>>2288207
>circumcised because my parents didn’t feel like learning how to teach me how to clean it
Parents make some terrible decisions. Imagine basing something as serious as that purely around what's going to inconvenience you the least.

Reminds me of the lesbian couple who adopted a boy and decided they had to circumcise him because they didn't want to be dealing with anything penis related.
>>
>>2289142
Haha yeah I was also cut because most boys born in the U.S. are, no deeper reasoning.
>>
>>2288186
Fuck
>>
>>2289065
Looks great, I say drooling. What clinched the decision for you?
>>
>>2289051
Weird, one of my friends is in the exact same position as you. Middle brother, uncut, younger and older brother both cut. Anyway, nice cock.
>>
File: E8ocK8kVgAA0yH8.jpg (314 KB, 1536x2048)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>2289206

It's not mine, I just didn't want to only post text

Well you have to get parental permission for surgery under the age of 18 so I thought i'd wait for that

But also it gave me plenty of time to truly decide if I wanted it or not
>>
File: E8Fj4tQUcAImh7q.jpg (173 KB, 1037x1241)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2289211

This aussie kid have a perfect cock though

When he rubs it you can hear the scraping of skin from the lack of movement
>>
>>2289214
That seriously makes me wish I was cut
>>
>>2289211
Was it a strange transition after the surgery suddenly getting used to the head being exposed all the time, or was it something you were immediately pleased with?
>>2289214
wow, who is he and where can I find more?
>>
>>2289113
>what age did he get cut,when he was old enough to appreciate the difference?
he was 15 but he had phimosis and didn't want to try to fix it
>Subconsciously he's probably aware that you have something that he doesn't, and he's not entirely convinced that he has the better situation. If you were to get cut it would equalise things and go some way to put his mind to rest.
idk if thats what he wants but its something he thinks I should experience sense i ask him so many questions about it
>I guess it depends on what you prefer
ur right
>>
>>2288182
>was it religious reasons, did your parents decide
My Dad didn't get along with the local priest, so we didn't get cut or raised religious.
Worked out for the best, I don't hate myself for sucking dick.
>>
>>2289217

It was definitely a strange transition. You have to get used to your head being constantly out and the change in dynamic

You’re so used to the skin moving back and forth over the head that it’s weird at first when it’s pulled back tightly across the shaft
>>
>>2289217

Some 19yo twink who posts to Twitter

https://twitter.com/yourhungboy22?s=20
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (169 KB, 1442x1932)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>2289210
Yeah I know, I have always wondered when I was a child what was wrong or different with my penis since my brother's were different, but to me theirs looked incomplete and scarred. It was until I was like 9 or 10 I asked my mom what circumcision was since we were watching a movie where the topic came up that she explained what it was and all she told me was that it was not done to me but never told me why or what. I have never met friends that are in the same position as me, either they are all uncut or cut.

Also, how did your friend tell you about his circ status? Did the topic just came up?

And thanks for the compliment, here's another pic :)
>>
>>2289583
>Also, how did your friend tell you about his circ status? Did the topic just came up?

I used to hang out with him and his brothers a lot, they're all straight as far as I know but we always got into a lot of drunken shenanigans like skinny dipping, parties with strip poker etc.
>>
>>2289258
>he was 15
Definitely old enough to appreciate the difference then. If he prefers it cut then I'd listen to him
>it's something he thinks I should experience since i ask him so many questions about it
If you ask so many questions then it probably means that deep down you want to get it done, you're just looking for someone to finally convince you or give you that nudge you need.
>>
>>2288182
Parents cut me. Tryinng to restore
>>
My Father was cut, and didn't want me to be. He watched them like hawks and never let them take me out of his sight because he knew they'd push for it. My mother would've let the hospital do it because she thought it was normal.
>>
File: 1586894461164.jpg (505 KB, 2316x3088)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>
Born in Aus so wasn't cut, dad didn't want me or my brother to be even though he was.
I ended up getting it done when I was about 23 due to mild phimosis (only when erect).
Love it, glad I did it. Great to be able to experience both sides of the argument, but it is a no brainer for me. Having said that, any boys I have won't be circumcised, they can make that decision themselves.

Only thing I miss is water ballooning, but realistically, there aren't too many occasions that call for that...

I haven't been able to find the before photo, unfortunately, they probably got deleted in the last 10 years or so.
>>
>>2290921
>I ended up getting it done when I was about 23
>Love it, glad I did it.
I love when guys get circumcised and are really enthusiastic about it. It's like a really sexy body mod. What about it do you specifically prefer / enjoy?
>>
>>2290696
so hawt
>>
>>2290576
Based father
>>
>>2291009
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2288182
>Be me, grow up uncut in a country were everyone was uncut. No clue other types of dick existed.
>In the bath one day, parent is like "anon, you need to pull the skin back and wash under there.
>Try it. WTF, had no idea this was here or dicks did that.
>Skin goes back halfway but feels tight. Frenulum is short and makes it uncomfortable to go further.
>"No anon, you need to do it all the way"
>Force it right back, skin feels really tight now, don't like it at all. Accidentally touch the head, shit that hurts. Don't want to do this again.
>"Anon, you need to do that every time you have a bath now to keep it clean. If you have any problems then we can see the doctor and they'll make a little cut to fix it."
>WTF? Cut my dick? Do not want. Never telling anyone how tight it is.
>Years later, bored in RE class, looking through a bible, see the word "circumcision" look it up in a dictionary. Horrified. Remember how painful my dick was to touch under the skin, couldn't imagine not having it. Realise that that's what they meant the doctor would do to me if I had a problem. OMG.
>See another kid at the urinal, bright red tip and no foreskin. Realise he must be circumcised. Kinda fascinated about it but never ask him anything.
>Be 12, discover how to masturbate. Mostly rub the head through the skin, never pull it more than halfway back. Head sort of squeezes through the tight opening of the skin before the short frenulum stops it. Be a bit too rough at times and start getting tears in frenulum. Tears seem to make the frenulum longer each time they heal. Intentionally stretch out one of the tears. Problem solved, frenulum no longer an issue.
>start looking up porn online, all the guys are circumcised, weird. Google it, discover all American men are cut at birth. Horrified. Really against circumcision. Feel bad for them for what they're missing.
>>
>>2291095
>Watch more porn, eventually realise that my foreskin will need to comfortably retract when hard if I'm going to top anyone. Thoughts come back to circumcision again, still don't want it.
>Keep seeing nothing but cut dicks online, they start to grow on me and I soften my position on it.
>Decide to try to stretch my foreskin out and eventually get it to a point where it's loose enough to not be an issue during sex.
>Start trying to mimic cut guys when I'm playing with my dick.
>realise that more and more I'm focussing on the cut dicks in porn and getting turned on by them
>Stop feeling bad for cut guys or like they're missing anything
>Start toying with the idea of getting cut myself but am too much of a pussy
>Eventually struggle to get turned on by guys who are uncut.

TL;DR: a tight foreskin and a fear of circumcision as a kid turned into a love of cut dicks by the time I was an adult with a working foreskin.
>>
File: covered.jpg (1.69 MB, 3264x2448)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>2291095
>>2291096
I'm in a similar boat, and I've had several cut FWBs who were really hot so I fell in love with cut dick <3
I've wanted to get cut for a few years now

planning on high&tight, thoughts?
>>
>>2291196
I’m on the fence about getting cut myself. I enjoy my foreskin but when I see some cut ones I’m seriously jealous
>>
>>2291200
I'd say go for it, your cock would look better cut imo
what are you on the fence about?
>>
>>2291206
A load of stuff. Wouldn’t want a really clear scar, skin bridges or drastic two-tones
>>
>>2291200
>>2291206
>>2291208
Don't do it. Scars and two tones are nearly impossible to avoid in adult circumcisions.
>>
>>2291096
It's very common to turn fear or disgust into fetishes. Thanks to all the American porn on the web, there's a whole generation of people who are now into genital mutilation and penis scars.
>>
>>2291229
I probably won’t do it. There’s nothing physically wrong, I guess it’s just a fantasy thing
>>
My parents are American so it was considered normal, but I was premature and my parents thought my dick was too small. They waited a few months and had me cut by a rabbi cause they thought a rabbi would do it better.
I grew up in a place where most guys my age are uncut, so I felt weird about it. Also the fact that a rabbi literally took my foreskin led to me hating jews for a long while in my teen years.
I'm restoring now, I'd like to get to a point where my dick is covered while soft.
I sort of fetishize cut cocks, it's probably some form of cope. It's hot when I meet another guy like me. And I don't have to think about what I'm missing. I once met a cut guy that was very much cut when hard but when soft the skin went down around his head. I'd like mine to be like that.

I'm also gonna take a moment to say how much I HATE people who shit on cut men. Uncut men have no skin in the game (lol) and it is very mean when they try to make cut guys feel bad or go on about how mutilated and disgusting cut cocks are. Especially when most cut guys didn't have the choice. You'd think they'd be more sympathetic for the victims of genital mutilation.
>>
>>2291317
>I'm also gonna take a moment to say how much I HATE people who shit on cut men. Uncut men have no skin in the game (lol) and it is very mean when they try to make cut guys feel bad or go on about how mutilated and disgusting cut cocks are. Especially when most cut guys didn't have the choice. You'd think they'd be more sympathetic for the victims of genital mutilation.

I think they do it for two reasons:

1.) They're against genital mutilation, but are shit arguers, and somehow believe that telling people their dicks are inferior will stop the practice.

2.) They've been teased for being uncut as kids and now enjoy the opportunity to make random cut guys feel bad about their dicks instead, as if that somehow makes things right.
>>
>Be less than a week old
>Parents make the decision to permanently modify my genitals for me
>>
>>2291317
Well there's plenty of reason as to why there is so much hostility.
Firstly it's the the lies and misinformation spread about foreskins, like how removing it is "cleaner" or how it prevents AIDS. Or even phimosis. Like really, there is such a thing as personal hygiene and you can treat phimosis by stretching and steroid creams in 99% of cases. Also of course the forced genital mutilation of children, and I agree cut people who were forced as children shouldn't get ridiculed. But I do also understand why people get worked up about it
>>
>>2291472
This. Also Americans constantly harping on about how much better cut cocks are for these reasons really made me hate cut cocks for a long time.
>>
>>2288708
Would drain10.
>>
>>2289115

Weird. I’ve had the exact opposite reaction. Other men tend to go ape shit over my uncut dick. Though I live in the US.
>>
>>2291208
Sensual af
>>
>>2288186
Docking is so sexy
>>
File: 1624403896222.webm (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>2291269
Same, sucks. I love my foreskin. Wish I could get rid of this shit fetish.
>>
File: 20210524_073033.jpg (719 KB, 1440x2560)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
I'm cut, mostly cause it was just the norm in the US when I was born, and my parents (who were barely adults themselves) said "sure" when it was suggested.

Given a choice, i'd rather it hadn't happened, but I can't get too upset over it. My dick works great, and has been in a whole lotta people.

I think uncut cocks are sexy AF, FTR.
>>
I'm uncut, I think my brother is cut but when I was a kid I had a hard time pulling my skin back once and told mom so she told me how to properly clean it and then she also told me that my brother had the same happening but had to be cut because it had become impossible to pull back soooo the thought of going under the knife on my penis scared the shit out of me and I never had unproper hygiene again.

I love both, never wished to be cut though.
>>
>>2292464
You got lucky there then. You often here of one brother needing to get cut and the parents just deciding to do the other one at the same time for convenience. The fact that you actually brought up a problem and they didn't automatically jump to the circumcision solution is miraculous too.
>>
>>2291572
Thanks, this topic always gets me going
>>2292424
I know right
>>
>>2292464
For real. Honestly I probably made a huge scene about it because I had already gone through the experience of getting stitches in my scalp without anesthethics, so the first thing we tried was a warm bath and painfully pulling the skin back. Thankfully it worked.
>>
File: j1hu0ubuocc71.jpg (601 KB, 2939x2732)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
File: sm47kz1xqxh71.jpg (852 KB, 3024x4032)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>
File: s5nzzdvz86g71.jpg (976 KB, 3024x4032)
976 KB
976 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: py5nnrod2z071.jpg (68 KB, 768x1024)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>
File: gp3gedwqp1e71.jpg (584 KB, 2952x2687)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>
File: 20191209_173348.jpg (1.83 MB, 2880x2160)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>2291486
Thanks here
>>
>>2293294
Something about circumcised boys rubbing their tips together is so hot
>>
File: tic2r4npopi71.jpg (628 KB, 3024x4032)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
>>
>>2288182
I'm about ready to off myself over my parents having mutilated me, not just at all but when I was old enough for it to be my first memory on this earth. To this day I associate sexual stimulation so strongly with pain that I expect to be hurt when someone touches me down there, and I can never forgive my parents for it, or believe they ever actually loved me or cared about me. You don't do something so evil as genital mutilation to someone you're supposed to love...
>>
File: mk0rst028jw61.jpg (323 KB, 1626x1981)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>2295086
Not to excuse what they did, but your parents probably were doing what they thought was best for you. I think the blame lies far more squarely on the shoulders of the medical establishment that deceives people into thinking there's a benefit to a barbaric and unnecessary procedure. In an ideal world your parents would have been able to see through the bullshit and recognize the evil they were allowing to happen, but it's hard to be too critical of someone deceived by an authority they should have been able to trust.(unless of course your parent's decision was religiously motivated, but I think everyone here is well versed on the evils of organized religion.)

As for what you can do about it, there's always foreskin restoration. You can get back most of what was taken from you, it just takes time and dedication. (Picture is a cut dick after restoration.)
>>
>>2295086
You need to talk to a medical professional about your false memory syndrome
>>
File: pmvbzfonpkj71.jpg (1.24 MB, 3024x4032)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
File: u4qrfgonpkj71.jpg (775 KB, 3024x4032)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>
>>2295086
I think this perfectly illustrates the massive chasm between the thinking of people who support and oppose circumcision, and it fascinates me.

Parents:
>It's just an insignificant bit of extra skin
>No different to removing a birthmark
>It'll reduce the chance of some medical problems
>It's a bit cleaner
>It's looks nicer
>Potentially getting it done in later later would be traumatic
>Best to do it now so he doesn't remember it
>He'll never know the difference this way
>It's definitely the best thing we can do for him

People who resent being cut:
>My body has been violated
>An integral part of my sex organ has been removed
>I've lost thousands of nerve endings
>There's a scar on my penis
>My head is constantly exposed and has lost sensitivity
>I'll will never experience natural sex as nature intended
>I can never get back from me what was taken on day one
>This is a big deal, how could anyone so casually do this?

The whole issue is so subjective, and both sides are worlds apart.
>>
>>2290921
Your story encourages me, anon.
I too have phimosis while I'm erect and am 23. I also think I have frenulum breve as well and have some weird looking pearly penile papules, totally harmless but unaesthetic.
I just keep putting it off though since it feels like a gamble.
What if I lose sexual function, sensitivity? What if it looks ugly? Though I suppose it can't get worse than it already is.
>>
>>2288182
The guy on the left isn't cut btw. His foreskin retracted earlier. Mine is also like that. I wish I had a long foreskin like the dude on the right tho. It makes a dick look bigger.
>>
>>2296019
There is always a risk, but I figure it has been done a few times before so it should be pretty low risk.
I would do it again if I had my time over, my sex life certainly improved.
Just make sure you take before shots, its getting to the point where I don't remember what it looked like, and I would have liked to be able to show my wife!
>>
>>2288182
Had sucked a few cock in my day but all have been circumcised. Then on day found a uncut one and started to blow him and it was not good at all. After a minute or so puked allover his lap... never again uncut... There is a reason all dildos are circumcised.
>>
>>2296119
>my wife!
brother what are you doing here
>my sex life certainly improved.
also, how so?
>>
File: 4q4c51lsmkn61.jpg (630 KB, 2048x2048)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
I love a before and after of the same dick
>>
>>2296192

Dildo's aren't really circumcised

It's just much more difficult (expensive) to create a working foreskin on a dildo
>>
>>2296019
>I have phimosis while I'm erect and am 23. I also think I have frenulum breve as well.
>I just keep putting it off though since it feels like a gamble.
Chances are it's going to have to be done at some point anyway. The question is what do you gain from delaying? You have to try to put it in perspective. If you have these problems then it's got to be affecting your confidence, and you can't be having a good sex life. Do you really want to waste your whole 20s by putting it off when it's so simple to fix now? Anecdotally if you speak to people who've had it done their response is generally along the lines of "I don't know what I was so worried about. I only wish I'd done it sooner."
>What if I lose sexual function, sensitivity? What if it looks ugly?
The best thing you can do is pick a good doctor. If you're really worried then you don't even have to get a full circumcision right away. Get a frenuloplasty - where they detach the frenulum from the head - to solve the frenulum breve, then try to stretch out the phimosis afterwards. If you opt to get cut, ask to keep about an inch of the inner foreskin on the underside, as that's the pleasurable bit, and don't get it too tight. Having a bit of slack in the skin to pull over the base of the head will give you that functionality to jerk off easily. On the off chance that it doesn't heal as well as you'd like, having that extra bit of skin will make a scar revision much easier too.
>>
>>2296676
>brother what are you doing here
Nothing wrong with some window shopping is there?
>also, how so?
Didn't hurt at all to penetrate after getting the procedure done, whereas with the phimosis it made sex (both vaginal and anal) painful at times... especially when raw dogging.
Post snip, it didn't hurt so I was more into it, more confident, etc. which resulted in more sex.
>>
>>2296192
>>2297152
The dildo I have is uncircumcised. It's pretty neat.
>>
File: WR_twins.jpg (2.89 MB, 3456x3456)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
You're about to get Eiffel-towered by the twins; which one do you want at each end?
>>
>>2297998
source on them? What is their name to find shit on gooble?
>>
File: ErpUsCgXcAcwlIy.jpg (93 KB, 851x857)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2298048
Just two students from the Warwick Rowers calendar
>>
My parents were retarded Americans who had a retarded American doctor carve a retarded American tradition into my retarded American infant baby dick. That’s all there is to it.
>>
>>2298307
That's not really helping. there are so many editions and years. did they do anything more? The calendar shots are usually large groups
>>
>>2297998
obviously the uncut one goes in back... foreskin helps it go in easier.
>>
>>2298393
Are you retarded?
The bottom feels no difference in the ass, but has so much more fun pleasuring and playing with an uncut dick, same goes for the top. More fun getting a blowjob while uncut, fucking feels the same.
>>
File: IMG-20180614-WA0014.jpg (439 KB, 4032x2268)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>2288182

>Came to the US as a kid from a country where circumcision is basically unheard of. Uncut.
>Was shocked by circumcision when I first learned about it
>Started paying attention to guys' circumcision status, realized most guys I saw didn't have their foreskins retracted but that it had been cut off
>Became interested in the differences. Started appreciating the way cut guys dick looked. The exposed head being always seemed very sexual, the texture and shape more rugged and aggressive than my own pink, squishy snout
>Full blown fetish for cut dicks.

I've thought about getting cut but I'm happy to enjoy other guys' and share my foreskin. Cut guys with foreskin fetish hate that being cut are a turn off though. I like men that are proud of their dicks.
>>
>>2296019
Steroidal cream and stretching.
phimosisjourney.com/pictures
>>
American, but dad thought the practice was stupid. He’s cut, but I never really felt weird about the difference between me, him, and other kids. Don’t know how the rest of my family reacted (my maternal granddad was a general surgeon.) Eventually it started to become more of an insecurity, and I started to get a little bit of a foreskin fetish. Nowadays, I’m comfortable in my own “skin” since my friends know and had positive reactions about it.
>>
My father was cut but none of my 3 brothers nor I are cut. The rationale was why make the baby in more, unneeded pain for an unnecessary surgery? Thanks Dad.

But, when I was say.. 8 or so my mother saw that I had a mild form of phimosis and had me taken to a pediatrician to get it checked out. The doc said that circumcision sure was an option (this scared me for years) but he viewed it as unneeded when simple creams (which he never gave me??) and stretching (which I was never told how to do, figured it out on my own tho) would do the trick and to come in if there is any issues.
I couldn't pull back my foreskin til I was a freshman in high school (the head was *painfully* sensitive) and it's not like it ballooned when I peed, so I guess everything turned out good in the end.

Alas, due to the trauma of an authority figure telling me that unless things change that he will mutilate my penis did last with me for ages. Even now, years later (well, I'm not old in the slightest lol) I think I have a circumcized dick fetish as it's hot but wrong and brings up weird feelings in me (especially since my foreskin is only-kinda-somewhat-tight-but-it-really-doesn't-matter).

Writing this was almost cathartic, 14 years later getting to finally voice my experience & vent (even if, into the void that is /hm/).
>>
>>2299257
Damn beautiful penis and rest. But shave your balls. Please.
>>
My Dad is uncut, my older brother is cut and I'm uncut.

I'm assuming that the reason my Dad is uncut is because at the time he was born my Grandma was a single parent so my Dad's father had no choice in the matter, even though he was born down in the south in the late 40s, so it was usual for men and boys then and there to be circumcised.

When my older brother was born my parents decided to have him cut just so that he'd look more like the other boys and also back in the 70s people believed that babies didn't feel pain like adults do and that it didn't hurt them that much. For a month afterwards they said my brother was actually very miserable and was apparently in a lot of pain and they really regretted doing that to him because of it. They decided then if they ever had another son they'd just leave him uncircumcised.

Then there's me, which they decided to leave uncut. If they wanted to anyway the doctor at the time would of refused. By then you had to be a certain weight before the doctor would consider circumcision and I was an ounce to 2 under it anyway. Being uncut never bothered me. I noticed some of my friends were and others weren't. It was about 3rd grade when my school did mandatory swimming lessons that I noticed it was prolly 50/50 for cut/uncut among boys in my grade.

Also have 3 nephews they are very close to my age, and they are all uncut as well. I've seen my brother in law and know he's cut.
>>
File: E9YKEj1WUAMelUE.jpg (210 KB, 930x1024)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>2299327
That's very interesting! Did you ever find out how your brother felt as the "odd man out"?
>>
This topic I find endlessly fascinating. And usually impossible discuss because of the howler monkey intactavists.

I’m Australian, born in the early 90’s and cut. My family is from a rural part of NSW where I’d wager circumcision is more common because a lot of people’s fathers, mine included, had it done to them and want their sons to reflect themselves.

Australia is an interesting place for circumcision. Usually rural towns/cities will either be predominantly cut or uncut. Meanwhile metropolitan cities will be mostly uncut, except where the wealthy reside, in which case most men are cut. This is especially true for families with ‘old money’.

Any white Aussies over the age of 50 you can expect to be cut. Then as the rate of the procedure declines; so does the age of boys having it done. Reasons for the decrease include generations of family from Euro and Asian immigrants where it’s not common. Updated recommended practices for paediatricians. And Medicare (national medical cover) no longer offering it as reimbursable expense without cause.

I find the divide between poor and wealthy Australians interesting too. As the established wealthy and the indignantly poor will almost certainly be cut. Then as we move between those wealth gaps there’s a mixed bag of the procedure until we reach middle to upper-middle class where it’s mostly common to be uncut.

I cop a lot of heat when I say “many guys in Australia are cut” because it’s always met with “iT nEvEr hApPeNs tHeRe” from blindly screeching intactavists. In my experience from hook-ups, bath houses, nude beaches and talking about it with mates the ratio of cut men is 1:3. Sure it’s not the majority, but it’s not an insubstantial amount either.

And it still happens to this day. My cousin, a high ranking lawyer, had his third child last year and had him circumcised.

(1/?)
>>
>>2299363
A mate told me his dad was uncut until the pain with phimosis was too difficult to handle. He got circumcised and had it done to his next two sons to spare them his pain. Interestingly, it wasn’t done to the first-born brother. So my mate and his middle-brother are cut, but eldest isn’t.

Another mate and his brothers, all half aboriginal, are cut even though their father is uncut. Apparently his dad has a very tight foreskin and didn’t want his children to suffer like he did.

Reading posts from men who carry deep resentment towards their parents for getting cut are laughable. I think there’s many other issues at play in their relationship which are ignored, but it’s the removal of foreskin copping the blame because it’s a physical embodiment of those issues. Seriously, go see a therapist and unpack these issues. It’s not healthy to foster this mindset.

Personally, I don’t regret getting cut. It’s a decision my parents made and I have to live with it. But my parents made thousands of decisions without my input that have a greater impact on my life than a foreskin ever will. I’m at peace with myself and my body.

Of the men I know who are circumcised, only two of them are unhappy that it was done. When pressed about why, their reason is that they wish they knew what it was like to have a foreskin.

Meanwhile, of the men I know who are uncircumcised, many have said they wish it’d been done. That someone else had made the decision and removed their foreskin because they’d rather not have one. These guys are aware of the culture zeitgeist that ‘foreskin is best skin’ and feel embarrassed to address the issue because they don’t share the sentiment.

(2/3)
>>
>>2299363
>>2299365
The fetishisation of foreskin is an interesting look at the impact of online porn and dominance of the American market. Circumcision is very common in the US and I think it’s an attributing factor to the exotic nature of being uncircumcised. Which has now developed through porn and internet culture to be the ‘ideal’ status for all men.

And thanks to internet culture, we now have to deal with the demonization of circumcision. Words like ‘mutilation’, ‘dried out’, ‘unsensitive’, ‘violation of body’, ‘needs lube to jerk off’, and others are thrown around to attack and dehumanise any man that’s been cut. They’re targeted to make him feel guilty about his circumcision. To make him reject part of his identity and heritage.

The arguments used against circumcision are equally applicable to uncut cocks. I’ve been with many uncut guys who need lube to get off or have a dry cockhead. Also, a lot of uncut guys have to deal with tearing their foreskin or it not pulling back fully. The foreskin may contain thousands more nerve endings, but thousands of nerves aren’t a big deal to the senses. Some feeling might be lost, but a circumcised penis is still a sensitive organ that delivers intense pleasure.

I think had America ritualised and created a ceremony for circumcision as part of a boy’s life the conversation today would be very different. No longer would keyboard warriors be screaming the intactavist rhetoric of personal choice. Rather it would be an accepted part of identity for the American man as it is with Muslims, Pilipino’s, Jews, South Koreans and others.

A friend from school was circumcised at age 12 as part of his islander tradition. He was too young to comment on the different feeling jerking off, but he remembers being ultra-excited for the ceremony because it cemented his place as a man in the community.

(3/3)
>>
File: 16280475.jpg (85 KB, 900x1600)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>2299363
>>2299365
>>2299366
When it comes to preference of cut or uncut I find there’s interesting trends between groups of people. Those who prefer cut are almost always women, gay men without an identity and straight men. Preferring uncut are usually older gay men and younger gay men who’re cut. Again, there’s an influence of porn here because straight men are going to watch straight porn which doesn’t fetishes the foreskin.

Personally, if I had to choose, I’d say I prefer cut men to uncut. Simply because I know the arguments of ‘can’t feel anything’ are false and a lot of uncut men don’t keep great hygiene. Although, I do find cocks with short foreskins, like Peto Mohac’s and Anderson Mason’s, especially enticing. I think those cocks are the best, but aren’t nearly as common as cocks with a super long foreskin or worse, the pinched balloon ends.

When I look down at my cock and see the circumcision scar I don’t think of mutilation. I think of removal of the maintenance induced by foreskin. I am not just circumcised, I am liberated.

Like I said in the beginning, this topic is fascinating.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

(4/3)
>>
>>2299365
>Meanwhile, of the men I know who are uncircumcised, many have said they wish it’d been done. That someone else had made the decision and removed their foreskin because they’d rather not have one. These guys are aware of the culture zeitgeist that ‘foreskin is best skin’ and feel embarrassed to address the issue because they don’t share the sentiment.
Either fake or you’ve somehow surrounded yourself with oversocialized retards. Getting circumcised as an adult is extremely straightforward even if you only want it as a cosmetic procedure.
>>
>>2299367
>When I look down at my cock and see the circumcision scar I don’t think of mutilation. I think of removal of the maintenance induced by foreskin. I am not just circumcised, I am liberated.

Here we have a perfect example of a cope fellas.

"I am thankful I was strapped to a table as a newborn and had a part o my penis cut off without anesthesia because tradition, and now I have to jack off with mayonnaise. I'll never know know how good a blowjob can be, but it's ok because I don't need to pull back the skin in the shower."
>>
>>2299366
>part of identity for the American man as it is with Muslims, Pilipino’s, Jews, South Koreans and others

Philippinos and South Koreans started circumcising because of American occupation and influence. Shitty examples. Circumcision is an African/Arab/jew thing primarily.
>>
>>2299395
ffs you asswipes can't help yourself with making up bizarre narratives to fulfill your fantasy, can you?
> strapped to a table
> without anesthesia
> muh tradition
> jack off with mayo
> never know how good a blowjob can be

contribute meaningfully or take this shit elsewhere
>>
>>2299402
Tears of cope
>>
>>2288182
>>2288182
Are there guys who are into CPH? Like SPH but with circumcised penis instead
>>
>>2299488
I’m into it but with uncut
>>
Cut at birth for no reason, wish I was hooded but love my cock anyway
>>
>>2299367
Any response from the publishers yet for your "Reddit - the four part Trilogy"?
>>
>>2299313
Haha sure thing. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>2299494
It's beautiful and sexy man
>>
>>2299366
>They’re targeted to make him feel guilty about his circumcision. To make him reject part of his identity and heritage.
Wrong. It's to prevent future children to have a life changing decision made for them. No matter how much you claim you know people who wish they were circumcised, they can't still get it done while circumcised people can't reverse the operation.
>>
>>2299367
>I am liberated
liberated from having to take showers
>>
>>2299509
kek
>>
>>2299792
The dude wrote a 4-post saga where he claims circumcision is ‘liberation’ and unsubtly hinted that his parents chopped the end of his dick off because they’re upper class. Expecting him to listen to this kind of basic logic is a fool’s errand
>>
>>2299313
here ya go bud
>>
>>2300045

Breed me raw, daddy.
>>
>>2300045
Daaaamn the madman did it!
Love it. Thanks anon. If you were in Germany I would swing right over and play with those silky balls.
siwuyi...if you want to continue on kik
>>
I’ve kept my skin back all day and now I’m keeping it back with a load of lube, is this the closest I can get to feeling cut?
>>
>>2295548
Fuck that's hot. anymore like this?
>>
>>2299841
exactly
sometimes you gotta take a reality check on the kind of people you're talkin to
>>
File: 183310687.jpg (2.79 MB, 4032x3024)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
Intact dick is the best. Pulling that velvety foreskin up and down, and sniffing under the skin that pink red sensitive head is the best experience. That uncut dick smell is the best scent you can ever get up your nostrils. Its so hot, manly and intimate. It is dirty but not pungent, it is musky but sexy, fishy/cheesy but not off-putting. Just perfect. Foreskin is the best, you get to try a guys true intimate scent, specially after a long days work or right after waking up in the morning. Anyone agrees?
>>
File: 20210909_130653.jpg (1.4 MB, 1557x2076)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I am uncut as is the norm in my country. My parents thought it was up to me to decide. Of course if I'd have had some medical condition that -required- me to get cut while too young to make the decision for myself, they'd have probably went for it but thankfully that wasn't the case.
I personaly prefer uncut dicks. But I should mention that I also don't like any kind of body modification: piercings, tattoos, plastic surgery, even too much gym-going. So naturally an uncut cock doesn't fly too well with me. But it's only an aesthetic kinda thing. Nothing about supposed lack of sensitivity or dry head or whatever.

Among my friends only one is cut, and that's because he had to be for medical reasons. He said it's not as bad as he thought it would be but still regrets a little. In fact he's the only cut guy I've ever met.

At the end of the day I don't really vibe with uncut cocks, I myself have never wanted to be cut and most likely never will.

I don't like the idea of parents deciding for their kids to be cut at a young age out of habit / tradition or anything else.
But I do respect the decision of people that want to / got cut if they so prefer when
they're old enough to decide.

Pic is me.
>>
File: 1539509759287.jpg (195 KB, 1263x822)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
>>2288708
trim your pubes and I’d be all over it
>>
>>2301683
i do, it's just the best
>>
File: 183310238.jpg (2.62 MB, 4032x3024)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>2302019
I am glad I am not alone, I just insanely love that scent under the foreskin. I sniff uncut cock every chance I get.
>>
Uncut because it's the norm in my country, same as all my brothers and pretty much anyone I know really, except for a few who got it as a corrective procedure for phimosis.

Cut cocks weird me out because like why would you do that.......
>>
I'm uncut. Growing up I never really knew the difference as my parents sheltered me from a lot of sexual stuff. Really hoping my generation puts an end to this shit here in the states, but I doubt it'll die off too quickly.
The only friend I've ever shared this topic with is straight, and said he preferred the look of cut to uncut. Something about cut being more aesthetically pleasing, which I kind of get, but I'm still against infantile circumcision. I'd never get cut, and I hope no one would agree to having their baby boy cut unless it was for a medical reason.
>>
I don't like cut cocks, much prefer uncut. However if the guy is relationship material and all that. Then it's ok, I'll still play and have fun with it. Just prefer uncut as it's normal in my nation. We don't circumcise kids at birth, it's just not right.
>>
>>2302004
Jesus Christ at the hair follicles on the shafts of left and right.
Imagine getting razor burn during sex.
>>
Got circumcised around 13, have no idea why only later studied about it. It was like a tradition, coming of age ritual for boys in my country. And they'll tease you for not getting circumcised which was dumb because they also do that to other countries like circumcision is like an global necessity :/
>>
>>2299401
>Philippinos
No they did it because of Muslims right before the Spanish showed up and kept them from fully durka durkaing
>>
>>2299265
Similar to my experience and since no one posted on yours I thought I would and share mine too.
Have you acted in your circ fetish/curiosity? How so if you have?

For me my first memory was having a school physical with my mom there and the doc or nurse I suppose pulling my stupid briefs back past my thighs when I was lying on the table, didn't touch anything but I remember her stopping and looking for a bit then looking at my mom dead in the eyes and saying "he really ought to be circumcised" and my mom just nodding okay but nothing ever came of that and I forgot until years later since none of that made any sense to me. But I'm sure that's what set it off.
My brother is cut. My sister had her kids done. My father isn't but don't know anything beyond that.
I've had three partners that were also at least into playing with it. 1st gf would tease me that I wasn't and how she liked it better "when they don't have a coat on" (think it was a scrubs reference), my ex wife who says "it feels better and just feels cleaner" and we'll still talk once in a while and she'll bring it up. Currently gf is also on board and tells me she thinks it be a good idea to "get it done"

Anyway, hope everyone is doing what they want and have safe fun out there.
>>
>>2301773
Post more of your cock.
>>
>>2302462
I haven't acted on anything, but all my partners have all at least mentioned about 'oh, you aren't circumcised' not as a bad thing but as a passing thought.
I don't think I would ever get rid of my foreskin, but I do think I do 'look at' circumcised dicks in a different way than I 'look at' uncut dicks.
I still think that I have a mild form of phimosis still, but that hasn't mattered much
>>
>>2302462
>>2302739
Don't ever get circumcised.
>>
>>2302772
I probably won't, but I do think I fetishize cut cocks
>>
>>2291472
people with cut dicks dont wanna feel bad because they got mutilated as children so they start beliving that its good and better for some random reason so they dont feel bad. kinda how religions work, u are born into it and later find the excuses for beliving in it.
this people wont shut up about how their dick is better than anyone elses penis and it starts beeing so annoying that other people get angry at them.
thats why
>>
>>2302376
What country?
>>
>>2302124
Horrifying.
>>
Anyone with half a brain should be able to recognize that non-mutilated penis is better. I fucking hate the fact I'm cut. It was my god damned body part. You expect me to give a shit about dick cheese when I never got to experience that natural part of my body?

Fuck off. I hate being circumcised and anyone that does that to an infant should be shot in the face.
>>
>>2303186
Circumcision before 18 is horrific, but I think that the rough, manly, desensitized aspect of a cut dick is pretty hot
>>
File: 1338617217531.jpg (323 KB, 598x900)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>2303187
I'd much rather have a working dick than your weird fetish sympathy.

You are actually turned on by the idea of a man not being able to feel anything in his dick?
>>
>>2303190
Cut dicks seems more masculine to me, for some reason. And with it being less sensitive means they have to fuck harder to orgasm, making it like.. more primal and less sensual.

Oh well, this is 4chan everyone here is fucked up.
>>
>>2303194
There’s no scientific evidence that cut dicks are less sensitive. All of you are fucking weird for engaging in this obsessive back and forth when none of you get laid anyway
>>
>>2303206
>show me the study (!!peer reviewed!!) that demonstrates that people who had their tongues cut off cannot taste things in their mouth

This is how you sound.
(and I hope it is a coincidence that the captcha reads G08VM...)
>>
>>2303227
>circumcision is equivalent to removing the entirety of the tongue

braindead incel
>>
>>2303254
>>circumcision is equivalent to removing the entirety of the tongue
Yes. Yes, it is.
>>
>>2303206
How does the removal of sensory neurons found in the foreskin *not* desensitize the penis head (keratinization also plays a role in dulling the senses aswell)?
>>
>>2303254
i think his point was that you needn't peer reviewed evidence to prove removing something like a part of the penis makes it less sensitive.
sheesh, he may be an incel but i think i know who here is braindead...
>>
>>2303206
>There’s no scientific evidence that cut dicks are less sensitive.
Cut guys walk around every day of their life with the head of their dick rubbing up against clothing and don't even notice it.
Pull back an uncut guy's foreskin and rub the head against some fabric and he'll grimace in extreme discomfort.
Talk to guys who got circumcised as adults "the first few weeks were hell until the sensitivity in the head went away."

Now you can argue all you like about what effect this sensitivity actually has on sexual pleasure, but to argue that cut dicks aren't less sensitive than uncut dicks is asinine.
>>
>>2303452
>my feet lose sensitivity because I wear shoes and socks all day. My nipples lose sensitivity because I wear shirts all day.

Seriously you guys are fucking stupid.
>>
>>2303453
I think you are missing the fact that neither nipples nor feet keratinize to the extent that the penis does. The head of a cut dick keratinizes since it was never meant to be constantly rubbed up against (as opposed to being covered by the mucus membrane of the foreskin) and thus of course it loses pleasure. Not only from the removal of sensory neurons but also due to the fact that there is now a rough naturally formed protective layer coating the head of the penis.
>>
>>2303455
you're just repeating talking points from similarly obsessed incels who have been hasing out this dumbass argument for a decade. keratinized skin doesn't lose sensitivity, and the foreskin keratinizes too. also, the extent to which a glans keratinizes is vastly overestimated by retards like you.
>>
>>2303459
This sure is some copium, but if you prefer dry dicks with no skin movement then so be it.
>>
>>2303461
>Having a working understanding of logic and science is copium

Okay incel
>>
>>2302462
What the fuck do women know about having a penis?
Now try saying you would like them better if they had their boobs done. See the shit hit the fan.
I've never been so glad to be gay.
>>
>>2303254
Well, you don't need the tongue to survive. "All it does is just so you taste a bit more"
Just a bit of extra muscle.

There is a plethora of things the human body can live without and small town doctors and surgeons made a fortune removing it in the last century when surgeries became an easy to do thing that pays well.
Tonsils, healthy appendixes, wisdom teeth, ...
>>
>>2303453
Your feet RETAIN sensitivity BECAUSE they are protected by socks and shoes. Look at the disgusting calloused feet of hippies and third worlders. They wouldn't feel a rusty nail tickling along their soles.
>>
>>2303741
are you dragging your dickhead along the ground, then?
>>
>>2303746
don't length shame me anon, it's not my fault I was born this way
>>
>>2303746
If you want a hug, just say it. It is okay to cry. It was not your fault, buddy, it was not your fault.
>>
>>2297149
>
oh man... im so sorry for you...im a top but would possibly sit on the uncut one....

do you not know that it makes anal sex easier?
>>
okay... two questions... i will start with the easier one....

1)can we get some docking stories and webms?
2)can we get a video of the surgery?

dont judge me
>>
Im 18 uncut. When i get hard my foreskin does not retract by itself, i can pull it back easily though.

Should i consider surgery?
>>
>>2303770
You could do some stretching thing but you shouldn't have to jump to surgery immediatelyimmediately
>>
>>2303770
Of course not that’s how it is supposed to be. When I get hard my head is still covered by the foreskin but if I want i can pull my foreskin back easily. If it hurts to pull it back when erect or you just can’t pull it back when erect then that’s a case of mild phimosis but only if you are unable or there is pain, but the foreskin doesn’t always retract by itself when an erection occurs. Pic related is mi erect dick with foreskin covering my glans but I can easily pull back my foreskin if I want to. Now let us see that beautiful uncut dick :)
>>
Here it is white my foreskin pulled back. You see? Nothing wrong with it :) circumcision should always be last resource and illegal for minors.
>>
>>2303770
hmmmm... let me see a video
>>
File: caHGyAj.jpg (672 KB, 1930x2432)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>
File: rkdcgm1um4o71.jpg (1.02 MB, 3024x4032)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
File: prlxahl9rko01.jpg (108 KB, 960x1280)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>2303770
Dicks that auto-retract when the guy gets hard are the hottest type of uncut cock, but I wouldn't say that they're the norm. The fact that yours doesn't isn't an indicator that that's a problem.
>>
>>2304613
White penises are so fucking beautiful. I love to worship them all big and small.
>>
>>2305333
auto retracting foreskins, although memed in medical journals, are rather rare and actually defy the purpose of the foreskin, namely being the lubricating sleeve during intercourse. The entire point of it is to reduce friction and stress for the shaft skin and the vaginal lining to prevent chafing or actual wounds.
short foreskins or short frenulums cause this. and neither of them are naturally ideal for the function of the penis. a short foreskin is pretty sexy, when you see the tip exposed when he is soft, but it really isn't fulfilling the purpose of the foreskin to keep the glans moist or protected from the outside.
>>
>>2293188
oh lord please more
>>
>>2304585
hot body and cock.
>>
>>2303206
>>
>>2305551
That's awful
>>
>>2305551
>>2305558
Here's a photographic representation of this...

http://foreskin.org/3zones-c.htm
>>
>>2305559
how come it is always old, fat, ungroomed ugly men that post their peni for educational purposes? Why not hire a model?
If you want to promote foreskin, this is the worst kind of promo. This makes all uncut penises look bad.
>>
>>2288182
My mom had me circumcised when I was 12 and traumatized me forever, jerking off was never the same, cumming from the prostate brings me back
>>
>>2288708
nice cock & bush!
>>
>>2305586
Flip?
>>
>>2288679
But why? I mean, when he says you should get a circumcision - what is the reason?
>>
>>2305586
Full story please
>>
>>2303770

You should talk to a doctor
>>
>>2305711
I don't remember exactly when but when I was Return of the Jedi Princess Leah awakened the pervert within me. I started touching myself after seeing her as a slave but I was fantasizing about being her, I had no idea what I was doing so I rubbed my foreskin over my head and I remember coming for the first time thinking about it, distinctively the pumping of my prostate was ethereal. Anyway a couple of years later we are on vacation in the third world to see my mom's family, I got woken up early one morning and was drivin to a place that nobody would tell me what it was. When I was inside I was put on a table and the doctor started taking my pants off. I had no idea what was going on as I was stripped down and held back by his assistants. Before I knew it he put a shot in my shaft without and obviously I screamed and cried, he yelled at me "you came here to get circumsised right?" I nodded because I thought it would be over, and then as his assistants held me down on the table while I was fully awake, he circumsised me. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to die because I was in so much pain, I was at an age where you should still be wondering why someone would want to kill themselves and instantly I understood. When I healed months later it was never the same, my parents divorced over the ordeal so I had to worry about that too. I think back to starting 6th grade and how isolated I was
while everyone was making new friends and "girlfriends" I was being gang bullied like it was a fucking cheesy movie. Looking back on it at least I can't blame myself for acting in an irritating and unusual way to cause it, it wasn't really my fault. But what really gets me is that nobody will ever care, male circumcision is practiced daily and nobody bats an eye, while all I hear about is "rape culture" and how terrifying it is to walk at night or some bullshit nobody ever considers how violent and awful cutting the most sensitive part of the male anatomy is.
>>
>>2305791
>>2305711
>>2305983
Oops wrong reply, short cont but I became interested in anal sex after seeing a woman get fucked like that in porn and I started to finger myself in the shower to feel somewhat the same as I did
>>
File: EuAcUf6XEAArXN2.jpg (425 KB, 1462x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>
File: eb8bhm6zuvn71.jpg (1.02 MB, 3024x4032)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
>>2299395
"here classic cope fellas"

*proceeds to demonstrate bitch baby cope×

I didn't realise till I read your post that you titled it for us
>>
>>2301672
You
Really
Do
>>
>>2305551
The study cited was part of a bigger study that fou d this is bullshit, why do you intactivist fucks resort to Facebook tier image posts that half-cite shit tier studies

You're the same Cunts that screech 'Do yOuR oWn rEaSeArCh' but don't have a clue how to approach doing research

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33008776/
>>
>>2305983
You're clearly traumatised by some shit anon, not necessarily just your dick either, go talk to someone professional my dude.
>>
>>
>>2307074
The foreskin has more nerve endings than the clitoris. Removing tissue that has sensation removes sensation. Removing tissue that has a function removes functionality. Picture related is also from the same biased fellow behind your source.
>>
>>2307074
>>
>>2307074
>>2307568
Yeah, unfortunately Brian Morris is a widely-known circum-fetishist, so nothing published by him can ever be considered remotely objective.
>>
>>2307569
You uncut fetish fags are the worst, your arguments and evidence get pointed out as bullshit and you retreat to "but isn't this fucked up" style shit posting.

Get help you weird fucks
>>
>>2307824
>ad hominem
>straw man
It never got pointed out as false. Removing a part of the genitalia that contains more nerve endings than the clitoris removes sensation. To say otherwise is blatantly false.
>>
>>
>>2307824
>but isn't this fucked up
Your words not mine, anon.
>>
>>2307842
Again, projecting what your doing,
Says strawman , then implies I said nerve endings aren't removed or some shit, not all nerve endings are created equall, and the type of tissue the nerves live on affects a bunch too.

Please stop saying words you don't understand, you'll only convince other low iq autists like yourself
>>
>>2307846
As if I'm gonna defend some kike bullshit method of cutting

Yeah, shit is fucked, there are more modern ways of doing the procedure.
And just because you're a squeemish baby that cant handle medical images, doesn't mean you're right.

Sorry sweetheart, medical procedures aren't for the feint of heart

You sound like anti trans losers whos only argument is "have you seen the pictures, THEY TURN DICKS INSIDE OUT'"

yeah they do, they also remove foreskin, the fuck cares

I don't doubt for a fucking second, if you were uncut, you'd still have a ton of sexual hangups, because you're a fail cunt, plain and simple.

Find a hobby
>>
>>2299395 >>2299402

My circumcision was done in a hospital and I was put on anesthesia for the whole thing.

I had it done when I was 10 (Muslims get cut when they're entering puberty) and still remember the entire hospital visit.

I guess I was also lucky enough that they barely cut that far back, so half my knob is still covered when I'm soft (and I can wank without lube, and I don't have that complete dryness that I've seen on other men).
>>
>>2307887
Whereabouts you from? Did they ask you beforehand?
>>
had my first hookup with a cut dick the other day (UK. nerdy jewish businessman). bit underwelming ngl. I usually like giving lots of tongue action on the head but it felt like I was licking someone's elbow and I feel like it took way more lube than usual. he did at least cum in 30 seconds so he couldn't have been that insensitive. I got jewed but had a pretty hot reach around while he talked dirty to me.
>>
Cut because it's apparently part of Filipino culture (at the time?). and from what ive been told, every male relative have all been cut post birth. all i know is ive lived in manila for a time and developed a cut fetish there, while i still wonder why uncut fetish is a thing if seeing the head is more important
>>
>>2307936
Ask me beforehand with what? For my consent? No lol. And I didn’t care to question it anyway.

I remember them saying that being circumcised is clean/hygienic, so I just thought “okay, sounds good to me.”

I had no idea it was tied to religion or culture. I just assumed it was like getting vaccinated. You get a bunch of vaccines as a kid to maintain good health, so I thought circumcision was for the same purpose.
>>
>>2307883
The source provided said sensation isn’t removed. That’s blatantly false.

>>2307885
I have nothing against necessary medical procedures that aren’t needless mutilation.
>>
>>2307887
Let's see a pic of your half cut
>>
i was coerced to get cut because my classmate peeked through a hole near the toilet to see if my dick's been cut. That lil snitch told the whole class about it

Apparently being cut is a form of manliness here.

God I hate it here.
>>
>>2307843
This is nothing compared to pictures of an old acquaintance. His penis is basically completely ruined and looks nothing like a penis should.
Basically it is bulbous at the scar line, the glans completely flattened like a snapple bottle cap and the glans has been sliced open, unevenly at the frenulum.
>>
I went to the doctors when I was 10, I was VERY uncomfortable with the doctor touching my cock and I made a big deal about it. They asked if I wanted a male doctor etc. Eventually I relented.
A week later my dad asked me if I wanted to be circumcised. I was a retarded child and said yes.

I ruminate over that decision a lot. I used to think that the doctors suggested I get circumcised, but now that I think about it. My father probably gave me the decision on my own. I'm still bitter about it to this day. Hate the doctors, hate my fathers, hate the surgeons.

I really didn't hate my dick until the day I showed my friend my cock (he showed me his, we were drunk, and like 15) and he said "haha crusty dick" which made my heart fucking SINK and unleashed a wave of insecurity.
The whole thing is funny looking back, but any sexual encounter I've ever had since then has been with my pants on. Literally. Fingering, blowjob.
That's all I've done, I don't want anyone to see my cock.
>>
>>2308083
To make things worse, I'm black, my cock head just looks pigmented and dirty. The circumcision edge has a high contrast. Wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.
>>
>>2308084
Let's see it, it's probably not as bad as you think
>>
File: EorHZooW8AMCPCo.jpg (367 KB, 2048x1364)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>
>>2308089
This is such a sad picture. Looks like burnt dicks. Circumcision is such a horrible procedure it just makes the sick look disfigured and unwholesome :(
>>
>>2295895
The solution is so easy, just keep the knives off baby genitalia. Intersex, male, woman born with slightly larger clit, there is no need.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.