[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0vxfmuzemkj71.gif (1.49 MB, 375x501)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
have you ever sniffed someone's used underwear/jock/etc?
>>
File: b8dsd6qe5isz8.jpg (105 KB, 690x1035)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: rgfp81temkj71.gif (1.95 MB, 245x152)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>
File: idfdpovemkj71.gif (905 KB, 330x186)
905 KB
905 KB GIF
>>
File: t0cdpgyemkj71.gif (610 KB, 450x253)
610 KB
610 KB GIF
>>
File: 6b0cxei0y.jpg (172 KB, 900x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
File: zu0uk.jpg (115 KB, 640x1137)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
My college roommate was super hot and would work our every day. When he wasn’t in the dorm I would jerk off while smelling his sweaty socks and underwear. He sweated a lot and Would sometimes leave skid marks in his undies which was weirdly hot. One time I found an old black sock that he’d been using as a cum rag. It was covered with stains and I tried to suck out the dried cum before adding my own. I also used to find his used condoms In the trash and swallow his stale cum. All of these things made me feel like a terrible person but I never got caught.
>>
Hooked up with a daddy who liked roleplay. Had me be his son that he caught sniffing his underwear. Unfortunately they didn't smell of anything much - he probably wore them for a few hours and though it would be fine.

It was still hot as hell to have them in my face as he fucked me
>>
File: q38BX5vWnNFJdNxP.webm (2.95 MB, 624x1232)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
worked out at a buddies place in his basement gym. we were gonna smoke some weed we split afterwards. after the workout he went to shower before we smoked. i took his sweaty undies from the hamper and stuffed them in my own. after we smoked i went home and jerked off multiple times sniffing those shorts. it had a bit of my own mixed in but i could distinctly smell him for sure. i threw them out that night out of shame and being afraid he'd one day find them.
>>
>>2300543
fucking hot. did you ever get a peak at what he was packing while he lived there?
>>
When I was in high school I was house sitting for a family in the neighborhood. The oldest son went to the same school as me and was a typical hot baseball jock. I stole a pair of his under armor compression shorts and a jockstrap from his dirty laundry while I was there, wore em’ and jerked off while smelling them for a good while.
>>
File: unknown-37-1.jpg (63 KB, 482x727)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
hi im mormon at college i go by MJ short for mormon james
>>
File: e13.jpg (193 KB, 550x726)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
File: q31.jpg (179 KB, 750x928)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
File: q32.jpg (840 KB, 1602x2048)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>
File: jockstrap1630255977648.png (243 KB, 527x406)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>2300027
All the time.

Nearly every day I'd sniff my older brothers jockstrap while jerking off. Though my favorite thing to do was that after he got home from practice/game he'd toss his gear in his room then go hang out with his friends. I'd go into his room, dig through his gear and take his jock which was literally completely soaked in sweat, put the cup in it and then wear it. Sometimes I'd wear it just a few hours and sometimes he'd get home earlier then I'd expect which then I'd just wear it all night and in the morning when he was in the bathroom getting ready for school I'd hurry up and toss it back in with his gear.

I'd also steal/where/sniff jockstraps and underwear from cousins, nephews, friends, friend's brothers. Also stole a few pairs of dirty underwear from a friend's dad because I thought he was pretty hot.
>>
Used to live with my best friend. Not sure that I was in love with him but I was definitely in lust. Checked all boxes and desu my current taste in men is likely defined by him. He would work 2nd shift and would be leaving for work usually right as I was getting home. Prior to this he would have privacy due to my not being there at the time so he would ritualistically jerk off, shower, then go to work. I would get home and find his underwear practically still warm from his ass and package and his fapkins still wet with his cum. It was literally a creeper’s paradise. If you’re into this thread, you might be thinking wow it doesn’t get any better than that — and you’d be wrong. One day he comes home with a black privacy shopping bag and goes directly to his room and shuts the door. The next day he leaves for work and I go in to find his undies only to discover they are concealing a freshly used, cum-filled fleshlight. I ate so many of his fucking loads out of that thing. Occasionally used his cum as lube to fuck it myself replacing his with mine. I will jerk off to these memories for the rest of my life.
>>
>>
File: 450.jpg (280 KB, 960x1280)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1544703677647.gif (2.8 MB, 540x540)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
>>2300027
Kind of. My friend once left his used work shirt over my house when we were teenagers. I kept it hidden under my bed and huffed it when I jacked off for almost a year before I returned it.
>>
File: w1kefT0ve1rphqceo1.jpg (70 KB, 640x640)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2302586
i bet. that's really hot.
>>
>>2300027
never have and the idea is disgusting but i love this gif because this dude is clearly having fun and i support it
>>
>>2300027
i started at like 11 going thru my school gym to check if the upperclassmen left their lockers open. i would smell them jack off and put them back... one day i was caught by the gym teacher who was showering at the time. he just laughed and asked if i wanted some time to myself.
>>
Used to steal my college roommates dirty boxers from his laundry basket all the time. When I would hear him leave I would run to the window and watch him walk to class. When I was sure he was gone I would run, grab a pair and start jerking with them immediately. He always left cum stains in them, think he must have dribbled cum in his sleep a lot. They were always black boxers too so the cum stains were very prominent. I used to lick the cum to try and get the taste, god what I would have given to get a fresh pair. I also checked the bathroom bin regularly for used condoms after his girlfriend had been around hoping there was a load in there for me to swallow, sadly never happened. I still jerk off thinking about him and his underwear. It also makes me feel like a complete degenerate, but it was so hot doing it.
>>
my only experience was at 16, a friend i was hella in love with slept on my house after a party because he was drunk af and he lives far.
he forgot a jacket and holy fuck, it had a lot of smell, this dude idk if it was the deodorant he uses or something but that shit smelled like paradice. i came probably 10 times that day before i gave it back the next morning.
>>
File: 823170.jpg (435 KB, 1639x2048)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
in college i was closeted. my roommate was hot as fuck. typical all american. on the baseball team, always had girls all over him, etc. for his birthday one year we all went to the strip club. everyone bought him dances all night. the next day when he was out i found his undies. there was definitely some leakage from the night before. i kept those for an embarrassingly long time but no regrets. they smelled amazing and i'd nut so quick with them on my face.
>>
At school I was obsessed with other boys underwear. I cut a class regularly and timed it to use the back entrance to the swimming changing rooms. Row upon row of underwear just sitting there with the owners swimming. I’d look for the bag of the person I wanted and help myself. There was one guy I targeted every week for 2 months he wore briefs and was so hot. I used to wank so hard to him having to go home commando. I kept a bag of ‘trophies’ in my cupboard. Eventually got rid when I hit 30 pairs and still love wanking to it today
>>
>>2300027
not underwear but still pretty hot. my friend was back from deployment. he's insanely handsome, charismatic, about 5'9, 185lb of pure muscle. anyway...i had some people over at my place after the bar one night for an after party. he ends up leaving with a girl but leaves his leather jacket behind (pic related, this type). after everyone left i found it while cleaning up. i texted him to let him know and he said he'd just get it the next day. as i went to put it in the living room i'm overwhelmed with the smell and look of it. he looks great in it and i've always had a crush on him. i put the jacket on and jerked off in it. i could smell him on it while it was on. the mix of the leather, cigarette smoke, and his cologne got me really worked up. we are still friends and i don't think he ever figured it out. he's as hot as ever too, aging like a fine wine.
>>
File: IMG_20210313_190140.jpg (3.36 MB, 4000x3000)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>2300027
Literally every time I visit a straight friends house

Pic related
>>
In middle school, my friend had a really hot dad. Whenever I went over to his house, I would sneak into his parents' room and sniff+lick his dad's boxers for a good 5-10 minutes. The salty, musty taste made diamonds.

A couple years later, I went on a retreat with a group of other friends. One of my friends was hella cute; i jacked off with his briefs every day while he was in the shower.
>>
>>2303905
More pics stories.

Growing up Id jerk off sniffing my step dads tighty whities. It was hot getting them out of the hamper and seeing the bulge stretched out with visible piss stains. Id cum in seconds.
>>
>>2300027
From the age of 13-20 I would occasionally clip my buddy's underwear. He was cute as hell with moppy brown hair and big brown eyes. The smell of his sweat drove me insane hard. I would go after his sweaty smelly socks and if underwear were there I would grab them also. He eventually would just leave them out, knowing I was most likely taking them. We were drunk one night and his feet stunk bad. I mentioned that it didn't bother me and told him not to use the talcum powder as I rather smell his sweaty feet then the talc. He would always take off his shoes and socks when I visited, leave the socks conveniently available plus the sweaty underwear. I still have a pair of his socks from 20 years ago and he just recently reached out to reconnect. We did have an odd sexual relationship, drunk/stoned bed stuff from 14+ but never spoke of it. WE both had GF's, he married and moved away...but if back in State only an hour away.
>>
I've smelled my straight crush's underwear. Basically in hostel. there came a time when we 12 people had to stay in one room for a temporary time. One day I skipped classes while the rest of em were gone. I locked the door, opened his bag and looked for his underwear. And I found his signature red one. It was fucking fantastic. I rubbed my cock on it, wore it, licked it and everything. Just sooo good.
>>
>>2300027
Yeah, in college I had a roommate who was a super hot muscular mallet. He'd usually walk around the dorm in his underwear in the morning and it made me so damn weak. He never locked his door so one day I went in after he left haha
>>
>>2300027
> Grow up with lots of hockey boys as friends with brothers/dads who played too
> FFW to high school, still hanging out with them
> Find reasons to leave the pack... "Gotta take a dump and don't want people to hear" was #1 excuse
> Make my way to the basement/garage
> Rummage through their hockey bags - smell is fantastic, already diamonds
> Finally touch a cup in a jock
> Find toilet, lock door
> Fap furiously while sniffing, licking and sucking the salty sweat out of the fabric, sometimes still moist from practice
> Cum buckets
> Place jock/cup back into the bag, taking one last deep whiff
> Join friends who kept playing vidyagame/D&D/whatever

I do miss those days...
>>
>>2304428
Also...
> Used to volunteer at the local arena/rec centre
> Volunteered to empty out garbage bins in hockey changing rooms because other volunteers thought they stank
> Players are often... Changing in there, sometimes butt-naked with only their jock and cup on
> Would pick up a used cup because $10 jocks don't last for long
> Move on to the local team who had a room to themselves, always locked except on practice/game day
> Emptying out their bins always took me 15-20 minutes, I would grab one of the players' moist jock and fap in their shower
> Came on all walls of said shower, thinking of how many hockey players did the same in there
>>
>>2304429
Ever mess around with the hockey players?
>>
>>2304448
I never have, I think I was too young and too much of an introvert back then to know I wanted their dicks so badly. Jerking off with their cup in my face was exciting enough for me.
Now I do want to, but they are harder to find these days for some reason.
Or they find it creepy when I tell them hockey players are hot.
Or when I tell them what I did back then or that I want to fuck them in their gear.
At least just a blowjob with their used jockstrap on...
My mom did find out when I stole one from one of those friends "for no reason", and it stopped the whole fetish thing for a while (probably a good 15 years).
I still have it in my drawer and I wear it from time to time, trying to recreate the scent, but I don't play hockey so that will never happen.
>>
>>2304429
gross
there must be a layer of dried sperm on everything by now
fucking wankers
invest in a box of kleenex and save society from your sperms
>>
>>2300027

Many times. I used to sniff my dad's underwear.
>>
When I was in college I would stay with my ex who was a dancer in Philly. His house was filled with other dancers. When they’d be at class I would go into his best friends room. I’d get into his laptop, pull up all his nudes, then find his used underwear and dance belts. I would rub them all over my face and suck on them while I’d jerk off to his pics. Would drop my fresh load in his clean underwear or on his blankets. Did this for a couple years and nobody ever knew.
>>
Worked on a fishing boat with 2 very hot, beefy, hairy dudes. Sometimes you're out on the water for a week at a time before doing laundry, so wearing the same underwear/ clothes for days at a time was very common. I slept on the bottom bunk, and the bench where everyone would throw their dirty clothes was maybe a foot away from my face when sleeping. I still search for that smell. They would always do very gay shit as jokes, and tease eachother and me about needing their dick sucked or whatever. Was a very sexual tense summer for me lmao
>>
I hate admitting to this because I feel really guilty about it. God forbid he ever reads this, but for the record, I had no idea how it made the other party feel.
Scent is supposedly the best sense at triggering a memory or events and I’m sure I don’t need to explain all the sciences. Anyway, maybe my sense kid smell is fucked up, but most guys don’t smell to me at all. There was even one of my friends at school who was considered the nasty smelly kid because he never bathed, now because of that he never ever touched me. The only time he did I slapped the taste out of his mouth and I was like I am being your friend when everyone and I do mean EVERYONE is asking me why the least you can do is respect my rule of no touching until you decide to bathe. I think that’s fair. Eventually, I caught a few whiffs of him and goddamn Jesus Mary and Joseph he smelled so awful I cannot describe… but it gets better. Part 1…
>>
>>2304769
Eventually I get out of high school, start discovering myself and my love of dick and all things that come with it. I’m in college and most guys don’t have a smell to me or they smell bad. Idk why, but I did my whore days and met my first straight dude with a KILLER hygiene complex. He made me feel dirty. He also happened RJ be on the lonely, nerdy side, just recently dumped by his ex and will “no homo, but you can sleep in my bed with me, if you want…” it sounds like more of a question than a reassurance so I said, yeah, I know, where else was I gonna sleep?” And he said most guys slept on the floor and I being drunk and 21 and full of confidence, we lay down together and holy hell, his bedsheets and stuff smell soooo good. I’m sniffing around like a goddamn puppy in Tom Holland’s crotch.,
Is something wrong?
Yeah, with the first 21 years of my life, fuck is that smell?
Polo?
Nah, that ain’t polo.
Uhhh… head and shoulders?
Nope.
Oh, I got it. Axe…. Collective Subconscious Eyeroll.
We settle in more for bed talk a lot laugh a lot. He isn’t prepared to snuggle so I get the old pillow between us treatment. And after he starts snoring, I start sniffing again. Try his hair, his neck… his pillows smell the MOST like this scent, but I can’t place it. I spend the next 3 weeks trying to figure it out and asking all of our mutual friends why they can’t smell this really good clean smell which should be bottled and sold! But no one else can smell it. Finally, I go to use the bathroom one day and he’s left a pair of boxers in the bathroom. I carefully and so so quietly pick them up and boom. There is the scent in its purest form. His fucking taint. Goddamn it why is he straight. Anyway, now I don’t have to poop, I have to inhale these cheap ass Walmart boxers while furiously jackin my dick. Part 2…
>>
>>2304773
We don’t do anything, but he eventually jerks off one night while he thought I was asleep so that’s… something, right?

Anyway, life goes on and a man’s scent has now become an incredibly important part in what I look for in a bro or a hoe, or a bf, or my afternoon doggydickin is whatever.

Only 2 more ever break into the catalogues of my sniffipedia. One of my exes and another straight dude.

For whatever reason, my ex did not take it as a compliment that I said his body odor was a huge turn on for me. Idk why? But literally when he came home from the gym all sweaty and smelling probably god awful to everyone else, I would have paid any amount of money to stick my nose right under the back of his nuts and just lick him til he cried. And I on the few occasions he did let me, that’s exactly what I did lol. Those little whimpers were like music in my head but the song is really graphic. However, he liked to keep his dirty parts on the internet and was a total prude to me. So I resigned to stealing and sniffing any jocks, boxers, briefs (favorites cause they really sealed his scent in there), or boxer briefs I could find wearing them like a mask and jerking off. Oh and he got tons of pre-cum so that helped a lot. And I thought he was oblivious to my actions as I was always SUPER careful. I put everything back exactly as it was. Same legholes sticking through and all that. But when we were breaking up he said “oh and you can finally stop sneaking into my shit to sniff my dirty underwear you fucking psychotic dog.” And I’ve never known a face to be a deeper shade of red than my own in that moment because he did NOT also steal my underwear, no. He was just trying to move on… like I did later!! Lol. It gets better sorta…

Last and certainly not least, our other straight bro. My best friend in the whole world since like 3 years ago. Idk how to green text but I’ll give this one it’s own box at least.
>>
Oh wait… did it close before I could finish?
>>
>>2300027
sauce?
>>
Finally my time to shine
Used to work/live in a barracks-like thing where sporty outdoorsy american and australian tourists would come spend a few days at a time doing straight guy shit
Every single day I’d wait for the last one to get out and then have a little game of trying to identify the bunks of the hottest guys to go through their shit, find their muskiest underwear and then rub one out in the showers while smothering myself in their boxers. Exhilarating.
>>
>>2300027
this one guy I hooked up. I sniffed them and jacked off while he watched
>>
>>2300027
>>
God i love this thread. Fuck.
>>
fuck yeahh
>>
Yeah I do this. I wish I had an irl friend into this as much as I am and would borrow my boxer briefs for cooming
>>
>>2307856
There's literally groups for anything now, you can more than likely find one for this.

Some years ago I met someone through gearfetish that lived like 20 mins from me. We'd meet up and trade our dirty sports gear and jockstraps with each other. We ended up getting together and are still so to this day.
>>
>>2307862
Oh really? Maybe I should give it another search. That's awesome anon, you're living the dream
>>
While I was in undergrad some dude's underwear got mixed into my clothes in the drier, ended up wearing them and smelling them. Hot but didn't think anything of it.

>Years later
>Roommate is a reserved, average looking hipster white dude
>He loves to freeball after our third uptight roommate moved out.
>Start desiring him after seeing his dick swing every morning as he makes coffee.
>Before he moves out I decide to take a look in his room and see his laundry hamper
>Pick out nearly five pairs of underwear and sniff them
>Instant diamonds
>Epiphany: This is definitely THE kink for me
>Keep one navy blue pair with cum stains in the front and a cologne smell where his pubes would be, but a musky scent where his balls and asshole would be
>Jerk it thinking about him sitting outside in the summer with his balls stretching the fabric and infusing it with sweat and musk
>>
>>2304775
>>2304975
>>2307901
fuck yeahh moarrr
>>
Back in the day I stayed the night at a friends house. In the morning his dad came to pick up him and his brother for the weekend. Their mom was out at the time but I was told that I can stay in the house until my parents picked me up.

I had a massive crush on his older brother. So, naturally, I went in his room and grabbed his boxers (I don't recall smelling them but I'm assuming I did) put them on and jerked off in them in his bed.
>>
File: d2b412fe.jpg (40 KB, 957x1280)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I used to have this Polish construction hunk as a roommate. One of the dozens used undies I've enjoyed.
>>
>>
>>2310537
any better pics?
>>2311043
fuckin hot
>>
I used to do this in HS when I got my hands on some jock's undies.

Malethingsworn.com kept me busy during worst of lockdowns lol
>>
File: images (29).jpg (40 KB, 587x449)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>2300027
SHORT ANSWER yes
longer answer yeeesssss
>be me
>like to mountainbike
>have roomie
>nice guy hawt AF
>freinds for long time
>we bike lots
>dozens of miles
>after ride go back home
>in basement near washer
>he strips and hand me hs clothes
>says wash these im gonna shower
>he runs off to the third floor bathroom
i strip but put my stuff in washer
>sniff his sweaty clothes
>inhale deeply
>proceed to wring out his sweaty undies
>all over my face and drink the juice
>best thing ever
>came buckets
>still do when i think of that
>many thanks to buddy dave
>oops
>>
>>2300048
wtf that's HOT
>>
>>2300505
he probably realized you took them
underwear doesn't simply disappear
>>
File: Undies.jpg (534 KB, 720x966)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
Bought some Hanes underwear to break in. Anyone else feel like the quality and texture of their stuff isn't so good this year? I don't know why underwear brands change things that work.

>>2311665
This site is great
>>
>>2301147
omg
>>
Several years ago, I went on a trip with my uncle and his family. My cousin's boyfriend's family were there too, including his cousin. Hot as fuck. On his school's wrestling team. Also, suspiciously homophobic, but whatever.

Anyway, he had all his dirty clothes in the garbage bag in the bathroom. I stole a pair of boxer briefs. There was a small cum stain and a nice musty smelling area where his asshole was. I still have them.
>>
>>2304776
rewrite it and send please, want to hear the last one. doesn't need green text
>>
>>2300027
yep. and we still keep in touch 10 years later now that we're adults.
>>
>>2311852
>>2312660
hot
>>
A good friend of mine stayed with us for a few month. I had a huge crush on him. Unfortunately he was homophobic as hell. I wasnt outed then so he didnt know. Anyway his clothes, his underwear and socks were always available for me. Sniffed em and jerked off with and in them. Whenever he had his girlfriend over they had sex and i spied on them. One day, after they finihed and left, i went into his room to get a sock or anything. Well i saw their used condom and took it with me. I poured his load over my body, oiled me up with it and even swallowed it while i jerked off. Never had such a rock hard dick before and my orgasm was a huge mess on my bed. From that day i always did it when they had fucked and i could somehow get that condom. I couldnt stop and even jerked off in his bed sometimes. Once he left his laptop running, it usually was off and had a password, but not this time. I found not just their sextapes but his solo videos and lots of nude pics of him. In one of his solo videos he used a vibrator on himself, i later found that vibrator and sucked it before i used it myself. But the best thing i found was him using a towel to clean up his cum. I still have that towel today 8 years later. And i never washed it.
>>
My dad's. I dont know why but ive always loved the smell of my dad's balls. He works as a mechanic in a shop all day and would always strip down to freeball in some sweatpants when he got home. I used to steal the freshest pair and huff them while I fingered myself. One day he walked in on me, didnt say anything and just walked out. The next day there was the sweatiest pair placed on the top of his hamper. I needless to say stole those as fast as i could and buried my face in them all night. There was some other stuff that happened later on too, but man i love the smell of his sweaty balls
>>
>>2313840
now that's weird
>>
>>
>>2313840
Moar pls
>>
>>2314043
Plenty of good stuff has happened, but to keep on track with the tread ive sniffed straight from the source before. He had be doing yard work one day, and we have a big 3 acre yard so it was plenty of work, I wanna say it was some august, but he came inside and immediately cracked open a few beers. He started watching some football game, and after a while took off his jeans and sat sorta spread eagle on the couch. I remember watching his bulge while he cheered on the packers, looked so full and juicy. After a few beers he fell asleep and i just couldnt help myself... I crawled on my hands and knees infront of him and came up between his legs. It was RIPE, I mean i cant begin to describe what hours on a lawn mower in the sun did to his underwear. just straight soaked in sweat. And of course me being me I huffed the shit out of his bulge. It was the kinda smell that sent shivers down your spine, a mix of nasty and that sweet musk smell. My idiot brain took over at that point and I shoved my face right in there and started licking. And god was it good. I know im a bad person for doing it but I pulled his leg hole to the side a bit and pulled out his balls and started sucking on them. Ive never seen a dude with as big as balls as my dad like seriously. I wish I had taken his cock out too but I was scared. I stopped after a little while and went to my room to jerk off. Wasnt till a few months later that i got to do more
>>
>>2314112
get him to breed you
>>
>>2314112

>Wasnt till a few months later that i got to do more

?
>>
File: FA0-ryXXMAIWA3k.jpg (60 KB, 615x923)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
When I was a kid I overheard my big bro talking about huffing on our hot aunt panties. I was intrigued so next time I went to her house I sneaked around her room and found some really cute thongs. I couldn't believe the bitch wore something so lewd... gave it a big huff and was instantly addicted.
I'm an outdoorsy kinda guy so sometimes me and my bros changed inside the car after a hike or a camping trip. One of them is a hot manlet who goes to the gym a lot, likes to tease me and sends me selfies about his "progress". He left some Calvin briefs on the backseat of my car and forgot about them. They were damp in sweat from a long hike. Delightful. Took a big nice huff and became instantly hard. Hide them in my backpack and after I dropped them off I started masturbating while smelling them. I would moan hard as fuck because they smell so good. He asked me about them a couple days later but I denied having them. I knew he knew I had them, which made it hotter. Came a couple time masturbating to them until I eventually washed them and used them myself lol. They're nice and comfy.
I also had a cousin spend a couple days during the lockdown. Young black stud, was helping do some construction work in my place so he was constantly dirty and sweaty. Man what a treat were those briefs. He had a very strong scent, working man smell. I sneaked and huffed them every time he finished working and took a shower. Dude had such a strong smell I still remember it going through my nostrils.
Nowadays I just get hard on my own underwear. I smell good, wish a could force a fag to huff some of my undies.
>>
>>
i sniffed my brothers i feel so bad
>>
>>2315341
that seems like a normal habit judging by this thread
>>
>>2315346

this might be my kink but incest is not
>>
>>2315353
then why did you do it
>>
File: YVdhzZ7iE3k.jpg (187 KB, 497x750)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
>>2314798
Fast forward a couple months to winter, I had continued to smell my dads underwear after he got off work but it wasnt doing the same thing as when i had sucked on his balls. It was one of those really cold/bad winters and we ran out of propane to heat the house so it was FREEZING. My dad asked me if I wanted to sleep in his room with the space heaters so we could concentrate the heat in one place and I agreed. At this point I was going through withdrawls of his scent and needed my fix so I was dead set on something happening that night. So as we were getting into bed I casually mentioned that I slept naked knowing that he did too. Told him something like "thats how you warm up frostbite is you get naked and cuddle" and he laughed and agreed. So we stripped down and hopped into bed. At first he sorta kept his distance but as we were talking and falling asleep i inched closer till our arms were touching. At some point I fell asleep but woke up to his arm around me cuddling me, his dick pressed against my ass. I was so nervous and wasnt sure if he was awake so I reached back and grabbed it. It was so warm and thick. I was so horny I couldnt believe what I was doing.. I began stroking it a little, rubbing his head against my hole. Thats when my heart stopped. He let out a moan and squeezed me tighter. He was awake that whole time! I could feel him pressing harder against my hole sorta grinding.. Now im tight, like really tight and I knew it was gunna hurt going in unless i had some foreplay. So I turned over to face him and saw the look on his face that he was surprised and he sorta pulled back a bit. But i grabbed his cock again and started stroking it. But it wasnt enough for me, I pulled up the covers and slid down there.And just went to town sucking his fat cock. My dad was hairy too, a big bush i could bury my nose in and inhale while his cock was down my throat. I was in heaven. I spent some time licking and sucking on his balls while he moaned my name,
>>
>>2316399
Eventually while I was trying my best to deep throat him, I heard him moan "fuck fuck fuck" or something like that, and he tried to pull me off. But that just made me gobble him up harder. He blew this huge load down my throat, I actually choked on it, I wasnt expecting it to be as much as it was. And I tried to swallow it all. I kept sucking him while he went flacid in my mouth, him moaning and twitching the whole time. We cuddled the rest of the night. And that sorta became a ritual for a few nights until we started fucking.
>>
File: MzIttxFm_u4.jpg (96 KB, 493x800)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>2316400

Fuck. How old were you?
>>
>>2316464
I was 17 then, Im 20 now and weve been going at it like rabbits ever since
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: friend.png (1.86 MB, 1102x1469)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
yea started doing it this year to my cute straight friend. we've been working out together and usually shower back at his place. He leaves his dirty clothes in a hamper and without fail the crotch and ass part smell like fucking heaven. He must reuse his underwear or just dribble cum or something because theres always a few spurts of cum on the front thats kinda wet from his sweat. sometimes i can smell where his asshole was too, sniffing that always makes me cum super hard. Wiped my cum off a few times in his underwear and always scared he'll notice but he probably just thinks its his own lol.

(shitty) pic related is the only pic ive been able to nab of him in the underwear he wears when we workout.
>>
>>2316759

hnnnnggg
>>
bump
>>
>>2314876
hot and funny af tom hardy
>>2316464
>>2316759
fuck yesss
>>
File: ZQvGi-uJv8M.jpg (185 KB, 706x1024)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>
Of course, that and a bit more.

Back when I was a freshman in college, the most shameful thing I ever did was that sometimes when I would get drunk and extremely horny I would go to the freshman male dorm bathrooms and scout all the toilets for piss on the seat to lick up while jerking off. Only did this like twice and thankfully never got some disease from it.

It was at this time I felt madly in lust with my best friend who I was rooming with. He slept only in his underwear on the top bunk and was too tall for the bed so his bare feet always hung off the side. I've thought about licking them so many times but I was too scared of ruining our friendship to do it, so I just settled with staring at them, his bulge, and trying to smell them.

Flash forward a year and we get an apartment together, I went and checked out his dirty hampers for his socks and underwear, but I swear to god this guy never sweats, well at least where it matters. His underwear and socks were almost completely void of musk except near the back of his underwear, which I took whenever I could get. I was a smoker at the time so that was probably fucking with my sense of smell, another reason not to pick up smoking. One time it was like, super wet at the dick with something, it might have been cum but didn't have any taste, might have been a lot of prejactulate from a wet dream or something but he claims he never had one. Never was a big fan of wearing them, I think I put one pair on but it just felt kind of dumb so I took them off, never came on any of his things because in my weird cumbrain THAT would be too far.

>cont
>>
>>2319086

This entire time I was desperately hoping to find a used condom and eventually after he got a gf, I finally got a chance. Man the first time I found that condom I literally almost passed out from excitement. I miss everything about it, the taste, the smell, the feel, the look. It's sad and pathetic and if he knew he would be sick to his stomach but all that just turns me on even more. He single handedly gave me a massive used condom fetish and he'll never know how much power he has over me. I used to take them and poke a hole in the tip, letting his cum drip all over my face and into my mouth as I jacked off. I used to pour it over dildos and use it as lube, or just pour his cum straight into my ass. All in all I think I ate about 5-6 of his loads and they are (regretably) some of my most fondest memories. He also told me that his GF doesn't give him blowjobs and he has never tasted his own cum, so the fact that I am the only person in the world that has tasted his sperm drives me wild.

Of course fast forward to now and we're still in touch, he's still with that gf and I'm currently trying to weasel my way into a threesome (unsuccessfully?). Of course I still masturbate about him daily and like a good little unhealthily obsessed sex pest I now have started a collection of pictures of his feet and hope to get more. I probably need to get over him but untl I get a bf, I don't see a reason too, I just wish he would take me as his sex slave already.
>>
>>2319088
well, first of all, post his feet
and second, i like used condoms but the fact that its been inside a random chicks pussy is kinda gross to me, did you not care about that?
also, what a stupid bitch
>wont give blowjobs
wtf
>>
I regularly smell my stepdad's stinky work socks. he's a blue collar worker and they get pretty sweaty and smelly. I get in the bathroom minutes after he removes them and breathe it all in while they're still warm and wet. I only do it with dark socks because the shininess caused by the sweat turns me on. the smell is pretty intense, especially on the toes and heel area. he has naturally smelling feet that we tease him about, so even though I'm not that attracted to him, I can't resist that powerful stench. I usually rub the sole area of one sock along my shaft feeling the wetness from his foot sweat, while I sniff the shit out of the other one. once I'm about to cum I take short and fast whiffs of the smell and explode, though I make sure I don't get any cum on the socks
>>
File: 151888692.jpg (61 KB, 540x665)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>2301111

hnnngg
>>
>2300027
I have sniffed them, cum in them and returned them, or stole them and kept them to wear them while interacting regularly with the former owner.
>>
>>2319088
You need therapy.
>>
>>2319251
good boy
>>
All I'm learning is to never be straight and be friends with a homosexual
Get some boundaries, perverts
>>
>>2319866
You will never be straight so get over yourself faggot.
>>
>>2319866
you know I think a lot of straight guys enjoy the attention a gay friend gives them.

also

how do I ask my straight friend if I can smell his ass?
>>
>>2319866
acting like you don't do the same exact shit to women
>>
>>2319866
why are you here if you're straight i genuinely don't get it
>>
>>2316759
Holy fuck lol .

My jacked big bro would always leave his underwear in the bathroom after showering when he came back from work. Every time I would go into the bathroom after him and see the asshole sweat stains and fucking lick it and rub my dick on it. Smelt like heaven. Sometimes I'd wear his used underwear for a day . I was so fucking horny. He'd always be sleeping in just his underwear and as a deep sleeper I'd just watch them or try to smell his ass . Sometimes when he left for work I'd go into his room and cum into some of his underwear.

One time he got out of the shower in just a towel and wrestled me. I could feel his cock touching my ass and he said "you know what I could do to you right now". It all felt like a split second. wished we fucked then and there lmao. Couple of times he'd be sus and sit on my lap for a few seconds in his underwear "as a joke"

Twice when I changed Infront of him I had a fucking boner and I just told him it was from watching porn earlier.

Riskiest thing I did was jrk off in the same room while he was sleeping as I looked at his thick muscle ass.
Sadly tho I think he's straight cuz Ive seen his history some times and it was just straight porn.. hes also a big homophobe

I was a fucking degenerate lol
>>
>>
>>2320592
i fucked a trans guy before. doesnt mean im into trans men.
>>
>>2320618
i'm fuckin diamonds bro
>>
>>2300027
lived near the laundry room in college. Would steal dirty underwear and jocks all the time. I had a pretty big stock pile. Often Id wear underwear of someone secretly when I hung out with them.
>>
yea at school i'd steal other boys shit from the locker room and take it home
>>
>>2321521
naughty boy
>>
>>2321519
>>2321521
>>2321523
naughty horny boy
>>
Not sure if this counts but...
Had a friend that I would routinely hook up with when we were younger. We started when we were kids really and I don't think either of us understood what we were doing at first. We had after school swimming classes together and we'd mostly jerk and suck each other off beforehand. We went to different middle schools and didnt see eachother for a while. Eventually we did hang out and hooked up (I remember being surprised at how much pubic har had grown since id last seen him lol) but after that time he told me he didnt want to do it anymore. Guessing he was either worried someone would find out or he decided he was straight. Anyways, i remember how my hands smelled after that last hookup, didnt wash them for weeks and jerked off constantly to the smell of what I'd never have again :'(
>>
when i was in the army i had to borrow PT shorts since some jackass stole my laundry
a sexy, hairy, and toned dude in my platoon was kind enough to lend me his shorts and i def jerked with the crotch part over my face just huffing like a mad man imagining his hairy cock and balls sweating them up
>>
>>2321566

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bfd6801db13c
>>
bump
>>
A friend of mine is closeted about his attraction to guys and only dates women but occasionally he will invite me over to worship him. I've been paying him $50-100 every now and then for his very musky underwear. He's so beautiful-- athletic surfer, super toned and lean. Very hairy ass and legs, thick cock-- perfection. And he sweats so much... I've bought used underwear from MTW before but no one has been able to compare to his scent.
>>
>>2323787

how did this start?
>>
>>2300027
Yeah back in college the dorms had a shared laundry room, and most guys would just leave their clothes in the dryer overnight...
>>
>>2323787
hot asf
>>
>>2324084
he was short on cash one day and I offered the trade as a joke but he actually was into it. That pair retained his smell for a good year even unsealed-- made the rest of my underwear in the drawer smell like him a little.
>>
File: 100_1000.gif (2.6 MB, 540x302)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB GIF
>>
>>2326317
hot af
>>
I'm literally unable to orgasm without boysmell. It's frustrating, because it's quite hard to find Americans online to sell me some.
>>
>>2326523
where do u find ur dank undies and jockstraps in lockerrooms lol
>>
>>2326524
I don't have them unless a guy sells them to me. I'm not a sex pest so I wouldn't steal them.
>>
>>2326525
maybe you're missing the thrill of the *treasure hunt* anon? haha
>>
>>2326523

isn't there several sites?
>>
>>2326603
I inquire about customs and guys ghost me.
>>
>>
>>2326603
>>2326615
...customs?
>>
>>2327661
hot asf sweaty musky jocks
>>
>>2327661
>>2328852

bonding
>>
Used to jerk off with my roomate's cum rag until one day I found a used condom of his in the trash on accident. I died and went to heaven.
>>
>>2329098
was his jizz load rly intense
>>
>>2300027
When home from college use to borrow hot as fuck step bros undies for a sniff & jerk, he was 14 at the time.
>>
>>2300027
yeah, freshman college roomate, a ripped italian american dude. I was painfully disappointed by the lack of odor, sensual or otherwise. I felt kinda bad about it afterwards, so combined with the lack of any payoff I just kinda lost interest lol
>>
>>2300027
Yeah, I sniff my boyfriends sons (he's in his mid 20's, weirdos) underwear all the time, always spots of cum and precum in them, sometimes still wet. He has a room mate (also in his 20's) I'll get his sometimes too. I'd like to suck both of them off but it'll never happen, they're too scared.

>>2329295
Always some sick underage shit going on in these threads.. GTFO.
>>
>>2329376
So just sniffing a teenager's underwear is pedophilia now? But wanting to blow your stepson and his friend is morally a-okay?
>>
>>2329376
oh shut the FUCK up FUCKER. The rugrat would leave his dirty undies on the floor for his mum to pick up. I'd pick them up and put them in the hamper when I was finished.
>>
File: 601391.jpg (89 KB, 540x960)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>2329400
>>2329418

They're both over 18.. way over 18. Not 14 year old children. Cope you two disgusting child fuckers.
>>
>>2329376
Wait so are you in a straight marriage?
>>
I got married wearing a pair of my fuck buddies pre-cum stained crusty undies. True story.
>>
>>2329785
Fucking seriously? Story.
>>
>>2329785
That's really hot.
>>
>>2329785
Kinda twisted and def also fuckin hot ngl.
>>
>>2329785
>>2329844
Is this anon still here? We need details lol.
>>
>>2300048
>>2319088
Fucking hot.
>>
Between the ages of 15. - 17 my mum used to have foster boys from her school stay with us every other weekend. She worked at an all boys boarding school. They would go to swimming events, sporting events or just stay for a random party in town.

They would have to shower together to make up for time and would throw their clothes in piles. When they all left for their event I went through it and could see in their underwear exactly where their cock bulge sat. Pee spots from before showering so could sniff exactly where their head was.

Most were briefs, they were the best for showing bulge spots. Occasionally I did come across ones with some Precum/cum stains. Ngl I licked a couple of those spots but after cumming instantly felt like throwing up over what I’d done.
>>
>>2329768
No. Kid was from BF's previous marriage to a woman
>>
>I was at one of my old neighbours house, i remember i had to change for a party, i brought my clothes and left them on the wc upstairs, since no one would go up. The party started, and everyone was doing their thing, it was around 11 pm when i wanted to piss, and the wc down was used so a went upstairs and also i was going to take my clothes and put them on my backpack that my brother brought for me, i got there and i saw my neighbour (46, married, 1.67, two kids, average body) sniffing my underwear and jacking off, i locked the door of the room, opened my pants and walked in, grabbed his head and put it on my crotch, he freaked out, and asked what i was doing, i said what i saw and he was kinda trying to get up, i took out my dick and said that if he wanted he could sniff the real thing, he was taking some time so, i just pushed his face again, after that he did it all for himself, sniffing and sucking my dick, we went for the bed, sucked my dick more and then fucked his face until i cum on his mouth, all the time he was nervous, and said he was a slut that wanted this for so long but didn't had the way to get a cock. After that i told him i was going to fuck him and he said he wanted it so bad and that he wanted to sniff more since it was his fetish, to smell underwear, armpits, dick and more. I'm seing him again this weekend on his work, since no one will be there.
>>
>>2330035

fuck for real?
>>
>>2329789
>>2329790
>>2329844
>>2329849

As one of you said, twisted and that pretty much sums me up when it comes to sex. I like risk, fucking around (a lot) with both men (me bottom) and women. Two nights before I got married, I met my guy for sex. This guy I was seeing regularly for well over four years and I milked him at least 3 times every month like clockwork. This particular night, obviously the topic of the weeding was talked about and he suggested me wearing his worn undies to the weeding, which I did and I made sure he made a mess of them before he handed them over. He was at the wedding too as we are friends and its not just sex, my partner hates him though, little does she know.
>>
>>2319088
Post them feet pics
>>
>>2330153
Wait so did your wife ever suspect what you've done? Wouldn't she have noticed when you changed around here? Also do you get off to her not knowing or cheating?
>>
>>2330153
Last question, were you turned on at the actual ceremony thinking about it while looking at her? That's crazy to consider, but makes me mad horny.
>>
>>2330156
She has no clue what I do, I wouldn't say I get off on cheating, I do like the sneaking around and the risk but I mostly tend to meet other married or attached men, less risk of meeting someone who could do damage.
>>
>>2330161
You must have a super high sex drive. Do you lean towards men? I can imagine on occasion you're thinking about them while fucking her.
>>
>>2330163
Slightly towards men, mainly due to it being easier to find a man for nsa fun. Sometimes I think about other guys I've seen when with her.
>>
>>2330165
Damn. I'd love to hear more. Your posts make me horny.
>>
>>2330169
what would you like to hear
>>
>>2330170
Were you turned on at the wedding itself? Do you remember thinking or feeling anything while it was all going on? Were you thinking about the underwear you were wearing during the ceremony? It seems like a pretty taboo thing like you would get a big rush from doing it.
>>
>>2330173
Also, how committed are you to her? Is she a true partner to you? If so, why do you sleep around with men and how do you feel about that?
>>
>>2330173
I don't remember thinking too much about it during the ceremony, it was when they came off I my mind started racing and she was all over my cock, soaked in the essence of a guy she hated who had been fucking me for years, that's when the rush kicked in, I still have them somewhere though they're sadly washed now. She got pregnant two months after we got together, despite her being on the pill so I was stuffed. She's very vanilla sexually, even more so now after two kids, I have needs so go elsewhere.
>>
>>2330177
Wow, that sounds like a good rush. Have you kept mentally end emotionally committed to her? Even though it's vanilla does sex with her satisfy you?
>>
>>2330177
Also, do you remember what kind of underwear they were, like type and color?
>>
>>2330177
How the hell did you keep from having a raging election at your wedding from doing that lol.
>>
>>2330177
bumping for more details
>>
The year I was to turn 15, my family and I were at the summer house. It's a really large villa, shared between my immediately family and cousins on my mother's side. We would spend summers there together. That year, one my cousins brought his best friend. Let's call him "Paco."
Paco is tall, well-built and attractive, with green-grey eyes and a mop of curly, light brown hair. In short, he's delicious.
After a night of clubbing, I decided to sleep in while everyone else walked to the water (the house is right on the beach). When I woke up, everyone was still down by the water. I walked downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast and I noticed the room we'd given Paco for the summer had the door open. I saw his used briefs just laying there on the floor, presumably sweatsoaked from the club the night before. The thought made me horny as fuck so I decided to have a wank. I also figured I could try sniffing that pair of pants. I put myself on the floor, back on the cold marble and put his underwear directly on my face as I jerked off. It smelled musky and manly, which is fine, I guess, but it made me realise I'm just not into underwear.
I put them back where I found them, nearer the bed and returned upstairs to my room, put myself onto the bed and starting to jerk off, moving my neck up and down in mimicry of sucking Paco's dick. I wanked out a huge, forceful load. It looked as though it nearly hit the fucking ceiling and those are generally about 5 metres high where I'm from.
Sorry that the undies were more a footnote than the focus, but that's my one (and only) experience with sniffing underwear.
>>
>>2330735
That's hot nonetheless
>>
>>2330141
Yeah, today is the day, i'll post what happened when i have time
>>
>>2330735

Hot. Spanish?
>>
>>2330788
No. We're Italian. This happened in Italy.
>>
my dad's undies
>>
>>2331212
fuck yeahh
>>
Couple years back I used to hang at one friends place. This blond guy in a really good shape and a perfect round ass. Once he had to go somewhere and I was left alone at his place for some time. He had a pair of blue boxer briefs left in a basket in his bedroom, a huge dried up crusty load in them. Few strokes with those on my face and I shot my load
>>
>>
>>2331632
>>2331980
hot asf
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (43 KB, 400x574)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Jockstraps and briefs from the "lost and found" bin in the locker room.
>>
>>2333296

yes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.