[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So i'm trying to get into anal with m partner. thus a few questions arose and you guys, of all people, would know

>how much penetrative sex do you get per month?
>do you always take enemas?
>do you keep using lube or is spit enough at some point?
>how likely/unlikely is it to find a gay guy who has never had a dick up his ass?
Also, would you fuck a hermaphrodite in the pussy?
>>
bump
>>
when I was more active, about 12 times per month
never. I eat a good diet. rarely had an issue with shit dick.
always use lube. good lube. only once did I just use spit and it wasn't very pleasurable.
>how likely/unlikely is it to find a gay guy who has never had a dick up his ass?
I've been with about 50 guys and fucked less than 20 of them and only 10 fucked me. not all gay guys like anal.
>Also, would you fuck a hermaphrodite in the pussy?
I'm bi so yeah I would
>>
Hey. Hope it helps you

I'm a top with a pas partner. We're in summer, so not that frequently (about 4 to 7 times a week). But in winter, it ascends to 1 to 3 times a day.

No, he never does. Just good diet and good timing works

Just spit works, but at the beginning was kinda hard. It may take time to adjust. And if your skin is sensitive, it may start to dry or irritate.

In three year of gay dating (and casual fucking) only met one person who have never been fucked. And it was fun. But take it slowly!! Don't be a dick
>>
>never. I eat a good diet.
>he never does. Just good diet
>good diet
anons, can you expand on it a little here
>>
>>2351278
Everyone's body is different, I would recommend learning what is easiest on your insides rather than looking at someone else's diet.

For me I know I'm good for anal (without enema) when my stool passes easily and I don't need to wipe much. I have irritable insides, probably IBS, but I can still have plenty of clean anal if I eat well and time it right.

So whatever you eat or drink, keep note of what that does to your body in the aftermath. If you get indigestion or your stool is bad (doesn't pass easily, takes a lot of wipes), try cutting something out and seeing if it helps. You'll come to learn what is a "good diet" for you.

NB, good diet doesn't necessarily mean healthy here. Just means good for anal.

And just FYI, for me a "good diet" is avoiding caffeine, dairy, and carbonated drinks. I can have curry and other "dirty food" all I want, cause they don't really affect my body negatively.
>>
>>2351281
Me again...

not hugely active, probably about 6

nope, rarely

Depends if the lube is nearby. Can use spit but prefer lube

Depends on your type. Generally, not often, cause if he wants a dick up his ass, he'll probably have had one already
>>
>>2351240
>>2351274
>>2351282
Thank you, based anons!

What you say is similar to my experiences. I asked the questions, because in the internet guides there is always this huge pressure on lube and i always felt this is bullshit.

anyway, i'm still lurking for more responses
>>
>>2350983
verse 21 male here

depends on the time of year, sometimes none, sometimes once / twice a week

most times yeah, i don't trust my guts (literally) and it's no big deal, takes 5 minutes

passive: depends on the dick, some I can take with just spit, but generally prefer lube
active: most people ask to use lube, would prefer spit :)

only had a couple; watch out and steer clear of sexually confused dumbasses
as another anon said, it can be fun if you take it slow

>Also, would you fuck a hermaphrodite in the pussy?
maybe, if he/she's attractive
>>
>>2351274
>>2351329
what's that thing with times of the year?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (8 KB, 341x312)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Since we have this question thread, I'm jumping on the wagon :
Recently one of my regular hook up made me try a cockring, one that you wear around the cock and balls. And I fucking loved the feeling, made me fell very powerful. I want to buy a metal one, but they all have a diameter between 35mm and 60mm. When I'm measuring myself with a string, it seems like I would need a 65 or even 70mm diameter. Is this normal ? Any buying tips ?
>>
>>2351661
How come you felt powerful?
>>
>>2351329
I move around throughout the year, back and forth city / countryside. plus, also some periods I'm just not in the mood :/
>>
>>2351692
>>2351659
was replying to this
>>
>>2351661
maybe the metal rings you found aren't for cock'nballs, but just the shaft?
sure the conversion from circumference to diameter is correct?
>>
3-4 times
Yes
you're going to need lube
it's more likely than you think
>>
File: cr.png (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>2351663
You get a strong erection and very bulging cock and balls
>>2351696
Both kind are just called cock rings, and they're isn't any distinction on online shops. I saw guides explaining that if you find a value above 55mm, you probably made an error, but I verified multiple time. By tightening the string i can eventually get to 60mm, but not lower. Apparently some people are really surrounding their whole junk with a 40mm ring. Either I underestimated how big I am or I underestimated how cock rings are supposed to compress you. Guess I'll try to overcome my shyness and go ask in an actual sex shop.
>>
File: JFTG 12 04 21 (25).jpg (182 KB, 640x853)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>2350983
i get fucked a couple of times a week by my bf and i fuck him a couple of times so 4-5 a week

never do enemas

we use lube always

lots of gay guys don't do anal or are total tops

i would fuck an ftm if he looked male
i would fuck a hermaphrodite if they looked male
i have had sex with two women, wasn't bad, just that i prefer the look/shape/feel/smell of men
>>
>>2351281
got it, thnx
>>
>>2351696
I bought a three-piece cock ring set from Adam & Eve. They are silicone and a little stretchy. Get those and see what fits to give you an idea of circumference you need.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.