[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 108 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


Saw the last thread now gone so wanted to do it again. Share your stories on how you got your dick, was it religious reasons, did your parents decide, was it for medical reasons, do you have any regrets, are you the only one in the family who hasn't gotten the cut or are you the only one who got the cut. What's your story? Or just post some uncut cut comparison porn.
>>
>>
File: 1629551219959.jpg (601 KB, 2939x2732)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
File: 1629928441193.jpg (775 KB, 3024x4032)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>
File: 1629551252495.jpg (852 KB, 3024x4032)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: cut-penis-vs-uncut-3.png (290 KB, 500x462)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
I don't understand the obsession with something 99% of men didn't have a choice in one way or the other
>>
File: 1647918007931.jpg (478 KB, 2048x2730)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>
File: 1646770532391.jpg (83 KB, 750x988)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
/hm/ doesn't know what hot dicks look like
>>
>>2383958
I've put all my hope into Foregen being successful
>>
File: 8b2cbbt70mc61.jpg (459 KB, 1836x3034)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>2384013
I think it's just that, the choice was taken away. Irreversible cosmetic genital surgery is performed on millions of infants every year without their consent. A choice is made about a guy's dick days after he is born, then the guy is forced to live with that choice for the rest of his life. A choice he may not have made if given the option himself.

Then there's the fact that where and when you were born has a massive impact on the type of dick you end up with.

Plus, I think the main focus of this thread is on the oddities. The guys who buck the trend, who end up different than their peers. Humans are always fascinated by those who deviate from the norm, whether it's big dicks, or any number of other unusual characteristics.
>>
>>2383958
>missing a bit vs not missing a bit
shouldn't be an argument
>>
>>2384032
I read the other day that they're starting Human Clinical Trials next year in March. I believe the sample size will be 15 men, and that will likely run for at least a year.
If all goes well, we could see it starting to be available publicly as early as 2025. I'd wager a more realistic 2027 or so - it seems for the last 20 years, they've been a decade away from public release.

I was cut as a newborn, hate it. Would never have chosen it for myself unless it was a medical necessity. I've done some restoring over the years, and it's yielded some good results so far.
>>
>>2384298
they have released their roadmap! If their human trials work well they plan to submit it to regulatory agencies (I think I remember them saying they would first in the EU since they are based in Italy). After successful trials it'll probably just be waiting for bureaucracy. I'm a layman when it comes to natural sciences but their research is really interesting. I'm planning to get it done if the results are good and it is approved.
>>
Actually really wish I was circumcised, the tight shaft skin must feel amazing. Exposed heads look hot as fuck too. Choice about it is important though.
>>
>>2384376
its fundamentally about choice. if you want to do that with your body then go for it
>>
File: 1499346665556.jpg (229 KB, 720x1280)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>2384022
holy fuck
MOAR
>>
>>2384032
>I've put all my hope into Foregen being successful
The day Foregen is proven to work, and is safe and affordable, will be the day circumcision rates start to increase again.

It's so much easier to convince people to do something if it's reversible. You'll have all the doctors with vested interests touting the supposed benefits to parents "and it's far better to do it now before he can remember anything, plus he can always undo it later on!"

Then all the guys who were on the fence about it for years will suddenly feel like they have nothing to lose. "If I did miss it I could get it back..."

And of course there'll be unintended consequences, like guys going to Foregen not because they actually wanted a foreskin, but because they were unhappy with how the original cut turned out and wanted to try again with a neater scar, etc. Guys who get it restored but find they can't actually cope with the change after so long and want it reversed.
>>
>>2384054
The answer is no man would choose it for himself and the money would stop filling the jewish coffers at the hospitals and selling ED pills.
>>
>>
I'm going to kill myself soon over this. I can't stand being the tortured baby and whenever I look down I'm reminded. I feel emasculated. Whenever I see someone joking about it or normalizing it I want to scream. I want to murder every doctor who performs this procedure on unwilling subjects. They're sex offenders and butchers who should be put in prison for life for the lives they've ruined.
There's nothing anyone can do to help me either, no way to undo the trauma or give me back my whole body. I have nightmares of my penis falling off. Men have fewer rights than dogs.
>>
File: 1444594263813.png (20 KB, 510x556)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>2384655
This might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read. Like holy shit.
>>
I just got cut 2 months ago for medical reasons, I like my dick more now but I'm still super sensitive and still nut in like 3 minutes of action.
Also having sex or getting an handjob is a bit painful, when will the pain and sensitivy go away?
>>
>>2384810
Google the process of keratinization, your inner skin/penis head will eventually dry out, produce keratin and become less sensitive.
>>
>>2384655
There's a subreddit about it, /r/CircumcisionGrief
>>2384767
Trauma is trauma, no need to denigrate anyone's issues.
>>
>>2384767

I dunno, I don't think it's pathetic.

A bit extreme to want to die after being the victim of mutilation, but not pathetic. It's pretty human to be upset after something so horrific has happened to you (though I guess you personally are having difficulty with the whole... empathy... thing, so you might need a little help understanding what humans are).

The more healthy and productive thing to do, rather than suicide, is to figure out what is the most effective way to prevent such heinous evil from happening to others.

Could you imagine if girls were getting mutilated? Oh the uproar. It happened to like three - THREE total in the US - and there were literally riots and an attempted lynching of the monsters who did it.

Just remember, kids: feminists are not progressives. If they were, they'd care about the rights of men, too. There's a word for the ideology of equality, it's "humanism".

Therefore, the correct thing to do is to make it very painfully clear to the far-Right masquerading as "Left" that they will suffer personal risk if they don't begin addressing misandry. Starting with the mutilation of baby boy penises.
>>
>>2384810

You're only sensitive because you're still raw after the phimosis.

When your glans keratinizes, it'll literally be calloused, like your heel. Also hope your scar doesn't begin tearing and splitting if the skin of your shaft is too tight.

Just so you know, the foreskin has more neuronal sensor endings in it than the female clitoris, and it contains roughly 1/3rd to 40% of the total neurons in your entire penis.
>>
>>2384839
i think it's possible to think circumcising babies is wrong (i do) and it's also unhealthy and pathetic to want to kill yourself because it was done to you. that anon is either making up stories out of boredom, or he needs serious professional help regulating his emotions. there are hundreds of millions of circumcised men out there who are dealing with it just fine (again, that doesn't mean it's right to do, just that the effects are not massively debilitating)
>>
>>2384846

Define "dealing with it just fine"?

Could you imagine if people seriously said that we shouldn't do anything about rape because there are hundreds of millions of women who are "dealing with it just fine"?

Remember, that the definition of rape doesn't even reference permanent dismemberment, disfiguration or disability.

Genital mutilation is literally actually the permanent disfiguration of a person's genitals. And that's before we talk about the injustice of the double standard. The outcry when a girl's genitals are mutilated is literally a threat to the perpetrator's lives. When they are caught doing it, lynch mobs form to hunt them...

So even if anyone agreed with you that the effects are not "massively debilitating", there's that.

But obviously you are not ready for a real, honest discussion about how heinous and incorrect your notions are about what counts as "massively debilitating" and how much of a bowel movement you are to try to gatekeep whether other people are allowed to be upset about their mutilated genitals.

And that's STILL before we even get to the facts about how common it is for victims of male genital mutilation to suffer from (even MORE) horrific disfigurements from the monstrous procedure. Things like boys actually losing their entire penis or having ghastly scarring and infections and perforated urethrae, etc. etc. etc.

I hope you already know about the deleterious effects it has on sexual function and fertility.
>>
File: do it faggot.jpg (35 KB, 448x375)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2384655
make sure ya record it pussy. Imagine whining on a board saying ur gonna kill urself cuz ur missin some foreskin. God you fuckin whiny cuck.
>>
>>2384836
Trauma is only trauma if you can remember it. You're fuckin retarded.
>>
>>2384851
you complete drama queen. If you cant handle the fact that ur cut, then do the world a favor and fuckin drop off it lol. No one is saying the practice is ok. Also dont compare it to rape, false equivalency if I ever seen one.
>>
>>2384851
You're even more annoying than transgender retard.
>>
>>2384851
> Define “dealing with it just fine”
1. Not contemplating suicide
2. Not posting breathless rants on an anonymous message board comparing minor surgery they can’t even remember to the trauma of rape
3. Not really thinking about it at all, most of the time

I don’t like circumcision, and I’m in favor of outlawing it. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re being completely extra about it. The fixation is not healthy
>>
>>2384832
>>2384841
Any way to speed the process? And also to deal with the pain of the scar, having sex with a condom is a fucking nightmare rn
>>
>>2384956
Sup Schlomo
>>
>>2384958
Rape is literally not as bad as permanent disfigurement and dysfunction.
>>
>>2384846
>>2385028
There are hundreds of millions of men out there who don't even know something was done to their penis which makes it
1. Less functional
2. Less pleasurable
3. Done while they were held down and violently assaulted while they were kicking and screaming in pain (which causes permanent changes to the brain)
4. Most don't even know they're missing a bit at all.
>>
>>2384957
Finding out the better half of your penis was chopped off is the most traumatic thing a man can experience.
>>2384956
You sound like someone who had their son(s) cut and or just coping because you're cut yourself.
>>
>>2385224
i'm intact and i would never even consider circumcising my kid (if i had any), but i still think getting hysterical about something that's over and done is unproductive.

advocate to end the practice, sure, but why get so worked up about your own situation that you cannot change?

>>2385224
>Finding out the better half of your penis was chopped off is the most traumatic thing a man can experience.
it is not, i promise. what a ridiculous statement. again, i have no love for the practice, i think it's wrong, but honestly most people have no emotional reaction to it whatsoever
>>
>>2384957
If you were raised with only one leg, and later in life found out that as a baby your other leg was amputated, would you not be traumatized?
Obviously, you don't remember when they removed a part of your body but I'd wager that someone would feel traumatized if they found out that it was done. A hit to their own bodily autonomy.
>>2385105
I've heard alcohol helps as it naturally dries out skin.
>>
As an addendum to my previous post, >>2385281.
I feel that bodily autonomy is a right that trumps all others and as such I am against circumcision (and any other body mods such as earrings as well) done to minors. His body his choice, so to speak.
Now, it's ok to be ok with whatever dick you may possess. Body positivity is a pretty good thing all things considered, but just because you are ok with what you have doesn't mean that people who have it the other way are somehow wrong or bad nor does it allow one to denigrate others who have it the same as you who wished they had it the other way.
But, I feel as if this rambling is pretty much what most everyone else feels.
>>
File: ix4vlwqax9071.jpg (64 KB, 719x806)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2385161
>3. Done while they were held down and violently assaulted while they were kicking and screaming in pain (which causes permanent changes to the brain)

Sometimes I wonder if that's the reason why muricans and arabs are both equally repressed and violent.
>>
>>2384836
I'm going to report this subreddit for antisemitism and post it on /r/againsthatesubreddits. Not because I support circumcision but because I want to accelerate.
>>
File: hm1p8fuf8jp81.jpg (1.66 MB, 4032x3024)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Some cut cocks just make me sad
>>
File: vhr7llbh8gp81.jpg (1.58 MB, 3024x4032)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>2385773
>>
>>2384032
the day that Foregen is approved I will be signing up for it and flying to Italy
>>
File: 1648452434189.png (646 KB, 1029x975)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
I can't even imagine what it must be like to have a dick like this.
>>
File: wleyyqqf7hn81a.jpg (723 KB, 1284x1707)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>
>>2385330
Jews too. It might be a real thing. The brain damage of intense pain being one of the first things you experience, never fully satisfying sex or orgasm, the physical reminder of your lack of autonomy that never goes away. It is difficult to tell if circumcision makes violent culture or if it is just violent cultures that circumcise. Probably a bit of both.
>>
>>2385228
>it is not, i promise. what a ridiculous statement. again, i have no love for the practice, i think it's wrong, but honestly most people have no emotional reaction to it whatsoever
How could you know? How do you know what "most people" feel?
>>
>>2387494
Sounds like a viscous cycle to me.
Violent culture cuts infant genitals, which further reinforces the violent culture. 'It was done to me, better make him look like his father!'
>>
>>2387494
>brain damage.

Are you retarded?
>>
File: my 8.jpg (71 KB, 540x960)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>2383958
was cut becuz its just the norm where im at. Parents bought the whole "if ur not cut ur dick will always be unclean" bs. Do I regret it? A lil I wonder how much thicker my alrdy thick cock would look lol. Will say if I ever have some sons, I wont put them thru gettin cut. Its a silly outdated religious practice for jews.
>>
>>2387980
No. Maybe you'll learn something new today.
>>
>>2388130
Feel free to toss some sources out on that claim then.
>>
>>2388473
Not the guy you're talking to but I read a study a long time ago where some researchers did a brain scan on several babies before and after circumcision, and they recorded that there was a noted change in the brain that never returned to normal when they did follow up scans at multiple monthly intervals after the event. Other research has noted changes in babies' behaviour after circumcision, and difficulty with resuming breast-feeding, etc.

It's worth noting that these all pertain to instances where no anaesthesia was used, which is largely a thing of the past if it's been done in western hospital in the last 30 years or so. Whether "change" equates to "damage" is up to you.
>>
>>
>>2388824
Also not either of the the guys but if you look into that study you'll find that they had no control group and therefore no base line measurement of normal brain activity and the only follow up they did was after 2 weeks or something and only one follow up.

That's ignoring that the guy who did the study was also extremely ethically compromised by openly stating he had already decided prior that circumcision caused brain damaged and then did his study to prove it which should raise many red flags and some of the things he states were done in the study would never have ever been approved by any medical ethics board ever in a million years. So it's very likely the study never even happened and your man pulled it entirely out of his ass.

We probably shouldn't circumcise kids without their consent unless medically necessary but that's not an excuse to make up scary sounding bullshit that has no basis in reality.
>>
File: hroxby3d30w21.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1920)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I developed a fascination with really unique looking cut cocks
>>
File: 0bvo92jggsw71.jpg (906 KB, 3024x4032)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
I've always wondered, what do guys think the scar is on their dick before they learn what circumcision is?
>>
>>2389659
This is actually a great question, anon, and one that I grappled with well-into my teens (there wasn't much on the internet about circumcision scars back then).

At 11, I thought I had to literally wash it off of my peen. I scrubbed and scrubbed, until I begged my mom to bring me to the doctor because I had "something wrong," but wouldn't tell her what it is.
>>
>>2389252
That dude would have had a parachute between his pants if he wasn't circumcised.
>>
>>2388975
stop trying to justify your perverted mutilation of baby genitals without consent, rabbi, it is disgusting

stop apologizing for vile behavior
>>
>>2388975
this

>>2389687
You'll never have foreskin. It's not that big a deal. Get over it.
>>
>>2389687
I'm not trying to justify circumcising kids. I stated pretty plainly that we shouldn't do that unless medically necessary.

I was just pointing out that making up stupid bullshit is bad and doesn't help anyone. If anti circumcision people want to be taken seriously in places where circumcision is the norm fabricating hysterical lies is the exact opposite of what they should be doing. It's really easy to dismiss an entire group when you have a few loud members screaming insane easily disproven bullshit. Use your fucking brain for Christ sakes.
>>
This thread always devolves into arguments. Sigh :(

>>2383958
(1/?)
I was cut around 3 or 4 months old. My parents initially left me intact because they were worried my penis was too small (also born premature).
After some time, during which not an iota of critical thinking occurred that would have invariably led to the conclusion that this is a ridiculous, unnecessary, and harmful practice, my parents got me circumcised. Even though we are not Jewish, they hired a rabbi because they wanted a “professional.” (lol) He did the surgery at the condo my parents lived in. I have pictures of me before the operation in a bath and during (while the mohel was holding me up and blessing me, no bloody shit/post cut pics). He didn’t suck on my dick, thankfully.

I can’t remember when I found out, but I was very young when I noticed a difference. I’m an anglo american that grew up in a city that is almost entirely hispanic, and so I was the odd one out. By puberty I had figured out the difference, and no thanks to sites like these where absolutely no nuance is permitted, I quickly learned to hate myself in addition to hating the practice. I still hate circumcision, but I hate myself less now. It really bothered me when I was a teenager, especially since I was starting to be sexually active and guys around me were not cut. I confronted my parents about it once, and they said if they had known I’d react this way, they wouldn’t have done it. I still feel a tinge of resentment for it, but they’ve done worse things and life in general has given me worse things to feel bad about.

I’m turned on by cut cocks. There’s nothing wrong with intact ones either. But finding cut guys my age where I live is rare and it turns me on. Something about how they went through the same procedure that changed them, the way it bonds us as american men, and the way cut cocks look (although there are ugly ones that definitely cross the line from bodymod to outright mutilation).
>>
>>2389818
(2/?)
I’m writing a lot because this is a topic that I was utterly obsessed about at one point, in no part due to being depressed. I have a 10 page document on my computer where I dumped all my feelings about this.

As I was saying, cut cocks are hot and the knowledge a guy was cut too is hot. With cut guys, I don’t have to think about circumcision. The tools and the actual procedure are gross and disgusting though, and sadly some blogs on twitter and the like about this also post videos of the procedure. I always report them cause that shit’s violent and gross.

I absolutely developed this fetish for it to cope with the negative feelings. I still have residual negative feelings about it, but they’re much more manageable than when I was depressed. I think a lot of depressed men online may gravitate to this issue cause it’s one avenue for depression to manifest negative feelings. I also have a slight preference for cut guys, cause with them I don’t have to think about this miserable procedure. Their dicks look just like mine. With uncut guys, I’m confronted with the fact that a part of my dick was taken without my consent, and I can very clearly see what it does and how it feels and what I am missing. I don’t hate uncut guys though, to be clear.

I wish I was one of those guys for whom the procedure is meaningless and makes no difference in their lives, but sadly I’m not. I’m not depressed anymore, but still about once a year I get a few days where this topic brings me down and makes me feel like shit. It legitimately triggers obsessive thoughts in me. I can manage them now at least, but two or three or more years ago any mention of circumcision could ruin my whole day.

You (OP) wrote once about how polarizing the topic is. Some men absolutely do not care that they were cut, and some want to kill themselves over it. Some men get circumcised as adults and like it while some (though very few) restore and say they hate it.
>>
>>2389818
>>2389821
This is interesting on so many levels. Thanks for sharing.

One thing that's often inescapable, is how circumcision is such a significant event for the people it impacts, but not those who instigate it. The decision that was made when you were only days old to permanently remove part of your body and alter your genitals for your entire life, and yet for the parents it's something that they barely even thought about. They never sat there and weighed things up, it's just "wanna get him cut?" "yeah, that's the normal thing to do." You can't even console yourself with "well they were given bad information" when it didn't even cross their mind.

It is interesting how people cope though. Some really don't care, which must be great. Some fall into pits of anger and depression which they never escape, and some develop this fetish. They seek out other cut men to bond with, etc.

Weirdly though, if you venture into the strange parts of reddit you'll find uncut guys who actually play around with circumcision clamps, and a few who've even used them on themselves.
>>
>>2389821
(3/?)
Websites like this hardly allow for nuance when discussing circumcision. Honestly, I don’t think I’d have hated myself so much if it weren’t for so-called “intactivists” trying to push their goal of ending circumcision by berating cut men. This is unproductive at best and harmful at worst. My penis works, it feels good, other men like it, and so to shriek in all caps that cut dicks are gross and mutilated and that cut men will never know real sex and that they’ve been raped is, well, retarded.

Too many people online that claim to care about the future of baby boys’ dicks only bring up this topic as a cudgel to put down other men. If they really cared they’d do the extremely embarrassing thing of bringing up this topic to others, in person, carefully, and politely.

Circumcision, because it’s so engrained in our society (but particularly in muslim and jewish ones) straddles this line between mutilation and modification. It’s extremely personal as no dick and no cut are the same. Many men are like me, with working dicks that feel good and look good. Other men are truly mutilated and rightfully feel horrible about it. This is why body positivity is important when discussing this. As we know, men can be very sensitive about their dicks, and men that have had their dicks totally ruined by circumcision even more so. It’s terrible that trolls go to such extremes to put said men down online.

I tried restoring for a bit, but I don’t have enough skin for a device and I had to use manual methods. It’s very time consuming and maybe in the future I’ll resume, but for the moment I’ve stopped. I’m too busy. Maybe in the future I’ll continue. Hopefully foregen will succeed in regenerating foreskins. I’d get the surgery.
>>
>>2389830
>Honestly, I don’t think I’d have hated myself so much if it weren’t for so-called “intactivists” trying to push their goal of ending circumcision by berating cut men.
Totally agree. Their tactics are counter productive. I totally get what they're trying to do, make people realise that circumcision has negative repercussions, but once you make people feel attacked they just double down on what they're doing. When you circumcise your son you reinforced that your parents made the right decision to circumcise you. Very few men want to have that moment where they decide not to do something to their son because the same thing that was done to them was wrong. Stopping it requires a gentle touch.
>>
>>2389826
>>2389836
Yeah like I said, some men use this topic as a thing for their depression to fixate on. I personally know how dark and obsessive it can get. I hope they find peace.
I won’t cut my sons, if I ever have any. I’m ending the cycle.

What about you, OP? Are you cut?
>>
>>2389838
I'm not cut. I had what you might call "circumcision anxiety" as a kid. Had a tight foreskin, discovered what circumcision was, became terrified that someone might do it to me.

When I realised that I was gay as a teen I started looking up nude guys online. As they were American they all were cut. I was horrified. I didn't want to accept that they were all damaged sexually so gradually I began to see circumcised dicks as just a normal alternative.

Now I find them kinda hot, as they're different to what I'm used to.
>>
>>2389841
I see
Thank you for bringing this topic up courteously. It’s the closest thing I have to a trigger topic.

I hope other men wherever you are do not see cut guys as mutilated. I want to travel but I’d hate to sleep with people who pity me or look down on me for being sexually damaged over something I couldn’t control :(
>>
File: t3iz2z6eg1y51.jpg (1.15 MB, 3024x4032)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>
File: 1643430274449.jpg (419 KB, 1462x1818)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Something I wonder about sometimes, how to cut guys perceive uncut dicks compared to their own?

So as an uncut guy 99% of the time the head of my dick is covered. If the head is out and being touched (and I'm not in the shower) it's because something sexual is happening. There's that instant connection between the head of the dick and sex, so for that reason I tend to see cut dicks as especially hot because the head is always out, so it's like they're always in the sexualised state.

Now I guess, if you're cut, you're used to always seeing the head of your dick. It's always been out, it touches your clothing every day, every other guy you've seen in the changing room is the same. A cut dick is just normal, seeing the head is nothing special, it's the default. So then when you look at an uncut dick what's the reaction, is there just a sense that something you'd ordinarily expect to see is missing?
>>
>>2390549
I pull the skin back to pee. You don't?
>>
>>2390561
About halfway, enough to make sure the peehole isn't covered, not all the way behind the head.
>>
This guy's dick is so hard and tight, the skin doesn't move at all.
>>
>>2390705

It's a very unique feeling that's difficult to describe when the skin on your dick just stops moving as you get hard

It's hot though
>>
>>2390818
I’m getting circumcised on the 12th. Want to feel this so badly
>>
>>2391053
Why though?
>>
>>2391054
I prefer the look mostly but also my foreskin feels no different to the rest of my body, feeling’s all head
>>
>>2391053

If it's what you want then go for it

You have a nice dick anyway so i'm sure it'll look great after as well
>>
File: 48341342.jpg (1.87 MB, 4032x2268)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
idk why but I love this one so much
>>
>>2384655
it's antisemitic to sue the (((dogtor)))
>>
File: uez67vts64s81.jpg (35 KB, 463x550)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
File: 1641168266702.jpg (1.24 MB, 3024x4032)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
I always wonder how I'd react if I'd been circumcised. I feel like the whole not knowing part would drive me mad. What am I missing out on, what would it feel like, how come I was supposed to have this part of my body but it's gone?

Even though, as an guy with a foreskin, I feel like being cut actually would be fine and I could happily live without mine.
>>
>>2392617

Can't say i've ever really wondered what it'd be like

It's more important to just be comfortable with what you have
>>
>>2388473
>sources
Here you go
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4979223/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181836/
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/32/17/5747.full

>>2388824
You are thinking of this
https://circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/

>>2388975
>no base line measurement of normal brain activity
The minutes before cutting.
>only follow up they did was after 2 weeks or something and only one follow up.
One day, one week, and one month.
>some of the things he states were done in the study would never have ever been approved by any medical ethics board ever in a million years.
Yeah, turns out torturing infants to measure the brain damage caused wouldn't pass an ethics committee. Instead we torture infants without measuring brain damage and pretend it isn't torture.
>but that's not an excuse to make up scary sounding bullshit that has no basis in reality.
Lol.
>>
>>2392853
>>2389703
Should have tagged (you) too. Hysterical bullshit lies is a weird way to describe extremely obvious to anyone with a knowledge of how circumcision is performed and has baseline knowledge of how the brain works.
>>
>>2392853
None of the papers you linked demonstrate that circumcision causes brain damage, I don't think they're the evidence you think they are but go off I guess.
>>
>>2389821
>I absolutely developed this fetish for it to cope with the negative feelings. I still have residual negative feelings about it, but they’re much more manageable than when I was depressed. I think a lot of depressed men online may gravitate to this issue cause it’s one avenue for depression to manifest negative feelings. I also have a slight preference for cut guys, cause with them I don’t have to think about this miserable procedure. Their dicks look just like mine. With uncut guys, I’m confronted with the fact that a part of my dick was taken without my consent, and I can very clearly see what it does and how it feels and what I am missing.
Damn, this is exactly how I feel. It's absolutely terrible...
>>
File: bamdskgse2s81.jpg (1.02 MB, 3024x4032)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Love boys with really extreme colour differences
>>
>>2393130
>Incredibly painful and traumatic events in early life cause brain damage
>Mutilating a newborn's genitals is an incredibly painful and traumatic event in early life
I know circumcision effects the hippocampus, but I think your prefrontal cortex was damaged in the process.
>>
>>2391053
How did it go? Please show before after pics!!
>>
File: FQGOG-VXEAUPNbs.jpg (165 KB, 1125x2055)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2393328

Yeah they're interesting to look at but i'm also a huge fan of one-colour cocks

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1649462542242.jpg (3.95 MB, 4032x3024)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
Love dem uncut cocks
>>
>tfw when uncut bf can’t cum from bjs/hjs
>but i can as cutfag

Lel
>>
>>2393726
Maybe you're just shit at giving them. My partner and I are both uncut, have no problem cumming.
>>
>>2393731
I am shit at giving them but he’s had this issue with past exes desu
>>
>>2383958
i did it in 2008 for medical reasons. I had phymosis and had "hard times" getting hard with the foresking peeled off. Now I feel everything, i have still a proper sensitivity and can have great orgasms without thinking about foreskin gripping my glans too tight.
Also hygiene is easier.
>>
>>2393566
I pussied out when it came time to leave the house. Couldn’t do it.
>>
>>2393740
I have that too. I'm uncut, but I generally only come when I'm controlling the movements. It has nothing to do with sensitivity.
>>
>>2394117

So did you cancel your appointment or reschedule?
>>
>>2394192
Cancel, might try again another time
>>
>>2390549
Just like dicks comes in all shapes, so do foreskins.
My foreskin for example doesn't completely cover the very upper area of my schlong around the pee hole, so I only have to pull it back for cleaning purposes during shower.
>>
File: huge dick.jpg (14 KB, 342x572)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
As an uncut guy, I swear it always feels painful whenever looking a those angry red cut dicks.
I don't know why, but just thinking about my dick without its comfy foreskin sheathe already feels painful, anyone else like this?
>>
>>2394371

Well have a think about whether you really want it

Maybe you don't
>>
>>2394375
>As an uncut guy, I swear it always feels painful whenever looking a those angry red cut dicks.
I can relate. Every now and again I'll see a cut cock in a certain light and, instead of the tip looking all pink and aroused, it'll have this red rawness to everything on the head-side of the scar, and it just looks like it's sore.

>I don't know why, but just thinking about my dick without its comfy foreskin sheathe already feels painful, anyone else like this?
I got over feeling like this though. Over the years I got more and more used to playing with the head of my dick directly. It does gradually lose that painful sensitivity to touch over time, so now I feel like if I ever lost my foreskin it wouldn't be a huge deal. 95% of the time I don't even even use it to jerk off any more, I just stroke the head and I love that sensation.
>>
File: 0ryjalf6eqt81.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1440)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
Don't know why but recently have been fetishizing getting cut quite a lot, I'd love to be low and tight i think and am seriously considering it, just dunno where to get the money from. Are there any guys here who got low and tight and can describe the feelings of it for me and how it changed masterbation and sex.
>>
I remember when this Scottish guy got cut
>>
File: EV2CQf_XQAIwoV1.jpg (524 KB, 1536x2048)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>2395751
Such an improvement
>>
>>2395752

Yeah he deleted basically any reference to himself getting cut from his twitter like he's trying to pretend it never happened
>>
>>2395751
>>2395752
alright, you guys got me. if my foreskin looked like that I might consider it
>>
>>2396241
>>2395987
I mean, he literally needed it; that thing was tight as fuck. He did pretend it was just a matter of preference though, and then make random negative comments about people who were uncut afterwards.
>>
>>2396249
weird. mine is pretty, and retracts on its own when I get hard. I’ll keep it thanks
>>
>>2395752
You say this, but in a couple of years, his head won't look like that at all. It'll be more dried out and less sensitive. RHDNN
>>
>>2395751
>>2395752
are these even the same guy?
>>
>>2396388
Yeah, went by JordGod or something. I have a ton of his stuff saved, both before and after the cut. Sadly he ruined himself with trashy tattoos.
>>
>>2396404
I think it looks good. People without tattoos look boring and plain to me, like a canvas with nothing painted on it.
>>
>>2393973
You have also had a lifetime of your glans being protected. Give it a little while, and you'll see your head start to keratinize.

I recommend you get a "Manhood" to protect your junk and sensitivity for the future. Godspeed, anon. That must have been a very tough and painful procedure to go through as an adult.
>>
>>2396458

14 years isn't already "a little while"
>>
>>2396404
Absolutely ruined with tattoos. Some fags always have to scribble on the walls I guess.
>>
>>2384655
so dramatic
>>
>>2396440
A blank canvas looks better than a canvas with shit on it. His body is no Rembrant that's for sure.
>>
>>2396458
does the manhood thing actually work? I was thinking about getting one
>>
>>2383958
foregen human clinical trials start next year and finish 2026.
until then, do you have any tips on how to get rid of tight skin from the frenulum all the way to the testicles? my testicles constantly go up inside me which hurts like hell and my dick always feels like it's going to rip when i am 100% erect and not pushing the skin up.
>>
>>2396894
Haven't tried it so take this with a grain of salt. It's just a fabric sleeve that goes over your cock. But underpants are also fabric that goes over your cock so I don't see how one type of fabric rubbing your cock head can be better or worse than another type of fabric rubbing your cock head. Obviously rough fabric like denim would probably feel unpleasant on your tip but most underpants are made of soft material so I can't see how it would make a difference. If you're that worried just get some glycerin only moisturiser and slap it on before bed or something.
>>
>>2397107
Manual tugging. Look up how to do it then spend a few hours each night stretching out your shaft skin while you watch TV. You should see slight improvement within a couple of weeks if you keep it up.

Also pics of just how tight it is, for the curious here.
>>
>>2397168
It is a proprietary lyrica blend or something.

I noticed dekeratinization at 3 weeks of use. And increased sensitivity at 4 or 5 of continued use.
>>
>>2384013
ye. it's super annoying being told i have a 'mutilated dick' when i had no choice in the matter.

me being cut doesn't mean i made the choice, or support the choice, and it doesn't mean i hate uncut.

i don't understand why i gotta be body-shamed for it. i'm just living my life with what i was dealt.
>>
I've had trouble with Phimosis all my life. Decided last summer that it was time to get cut and got it done in September. I'm not sure if it was the right decision though
>>
>>2389818
>my parents got me circumcised. Even though we are not Jewish, they hired a rabbi because they wanted a “professional.”
This has to be the most quintessentially american piece of text I have ever read on this website
>>
>>2397753
Can you elaborate?

Also got before and after pics?
>>
>>2397790
Elaborate on what? Regarding the difference, it's mostly loss of sensitivity for me. I take a lot longer to cum. What may be great for sex, is sometimes frustrating when masturbating, because it can take a long time and quick jerk off sessions are not really possible anymore. I was cut low and frenulum was removed, so that obviously also is a reason why its such a difference.

Yeah I have got before and after pics, but I'm not sure about posting them, because my dick is a lot smaller than the others posted in here lmao
>>
>>2397687
Poor snowflake, i bet you are FAT as well
>>
>>2398037
Ah right. I guess it's a bit of a trade off then.

Post the pics. Normal sized dicks are nice.
>>
File: 20220422_155051-COLLAGE.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1024)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>2398195
Got a soft comparison too if you are interested
>>
>>2398369
That's a really nice cock. It looks so tight on the left though. So much better with the head free.
>>
>>2398374
Thanks man. Yeah, I hated how tight it looked, so I like how it looks now much more. But I don't really like how it feels
>>
>>2398037
It takes you longer to cum but how does ejaculation compare now?
>>
>>2398378
You can definitely see how low it is in the photo. Shame about that really, a little more inner skin left around the frenulum area and it would probably feel more satisfying.

To be fair though, if you only had it done 7 months ago you might just require a bit more time to adapt. I've heard some cut guys say that it takes a while for things to feel normal again.
>>
>>2398379
Takes way longer to cum. Ejaculation previously was just slowly dribbling out, now it actually shoots out. Orgasm seems slightly better than before, but might be because it takes so long to achieve
>>
File: 20210917_032327-COLLAGE.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1024)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>2398369
Soft before and after pic that I was talking about
>>
>>2398382
Nice red head there.

>>2398381
See this could partly be a mental thing. If your focus is "I just wanna cum" and then you can't do it at the flick of a switch then that's gonna frustrate you. Try approaching it differently and no longer make cumming the goal. Treat it as just a long edging session, so there's no pressure to cum, and even if you don't cum at the end it's not a big deal.
>>
>>2398391
Yeah, I started doing that. I edge more and definitely don't cum every time. Which can be hot, but it also gets frustrating.
>>
>>2398382
Looks even smaller now
>>
>have jewish mother
>have half-arab father
>still uncut
Feels good, man.
>>
>>2393726
I can't either, but that's for two different reasons
1) my dick is too thick to suck without teeth getting in the way (only one ex managed to be able to do so and he had an enormous fucking mouth)
2) in order to climax, I jerk off/fuck very, VERY quickly but since it's my dick, I just instinctively know how to handle it without hurting myself while if someone else tries to jerk me off as quickly as I'd like, there is a strong possibility it'll be painful for me
>>
>>2390705
when the penis is so stiff, is it like having a dry clit?
>>
>>2392617
I've spent years with these thoughts. I'm mostly envious cos I live in a country where being uncut is more common.

It sucks I'll never get to know what having a foreskin feels like but I try not to dwell on it much since luckily my circ wasn't cut too far back, and I can still stretch and play with the skin. But all those nerve endings are gone and I only get sensation from the head.
>>
>>2398798
How come you ended up cut?
>>
>>2398798
>>2398816
Born to a Muslim parents. We get them cut at around 10 (start of puberty) instead of at birth like Jews.

My parents have some bathtub pics of me from when I was uncut and I think I would’ve had quite a long foreskin too. A pity.
>>
>>2398835
>We get them cut at around 10
Ouch. I can't imagine that as being anything other than traumatising. The fear of what's about to happen, the pain afterwards, that sense of change and loss and powerlessness as you try to process what's happened and get used to it.

At least in cultures that do it at birth there's no memory so they just grow up feeling like it's normal. You must always have that sense of how it was before.

Where are you from btw? and what's the general reaction been from people, both as the odd one out growing up and with sexual partners when they find out?
>>
>>2397107
foregen trials start in April 2023 and should only take one year, not until 2026 to complete. Then if it is successful it is just waiting for the regulatory authorities to approve it.
>>
How do cut guys masturbate?
I know its weird, but I masturbate by rubbing my foreskin thats covering my head with my hand, instead of retracting it. Sure, when it's retracted it's way more sensitive but sometimes I don't want that.
>>
>>2398859
Nah it wasn’t traumatising since, as a kid, you’re told the procedure is necessary to make me healthier and cleaner, and of course you want that for yourself.

I was too young to know it had any use, or that it could’ve made me feel good (didn’t know what sex or masturbation was yet).

I was excited if anything, because after the procedure, there’s a big party (similar to the Jewish Bar Mitzvah) to celebrate that you’re now “a man”.
>>
>>2398859
> Where are you from btw? and what's the general reaction been from people, both as the odd one out growing up and with sexual partners when they find out?

Australia. My lovers expect it since I’m Middle Eastern and most of our type here are cut (though there’s also Christian Arabs here who are intact).

There’s a lot of intact dudes who don’t know how to play with a cut cock either, they’ll try to yank or pull something that clearly won’t give. Similarly, I still have no idea how to handle a guy with a tight foreskin lol.

I’ve definitely been rejected a handful of times from people who don’t like the look of cut cocks. I’ve had lovers get disappointed that my knob doesn’t get shiny and wet, or that I don’t leak pre-cum like an uncut guy.

But oh well, things could be worse. I have a nice fat dick that’s bigger than the Middle Eastern average, so silver linings.
>>
>>2399173
>There’s a lot of intact dudes who don’t know how to play with a cut cock either, they’ll try to yank or pull something that clearly won’t give
this was me the like 2 times i was with a cut guy. "wtf, it won't move!" is there any trick to it other than just pouring on the lube?
>>
>>2395751
>reverse image search
>"Possible related search: medical procedure"
even the algorithm clocked that dick
>>
>>2399182
I’ve always wanked without lube. For me, I wrap my palm around middle of my shaft then pull upwards to the knob till it rubs along the ‘corona’, then back to the middle. I still have enough skin at the base that comes upwards along with my hand.

Intact guys who try to play with my dick will always go for the head first then pull down (as though they were gonna pull down a foreskin lol) which hurts.

Might work differently for other cut guys, so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>2399142
with lube. unlike the other anon i 100% need lube, and not just any will do. if it is thin like a lotion it will dry out too quickly and is worthless. Olive oil or a real silicone based lube work
>>
>>2399191
hm ok thanks, i think this makes sense. so while for us intact guys the key motion is getting the foreskin to slide up and down over the glans/corona/neck, for you it's more about sliding the shaft skin up to the neck and corona
>>
>>2398798
>only get sensation from the head
Not sure that's from circumcision. I'm uncut and only get pleasure/sensation from the head. It's like nipples, I think. Some guys can cum just from having their nipples played with. Not so for me. My... what's that bone that sticks out a tad just to the side of your crock? The pelvic bone? Gently nibbling on that drives me fucking insane.
And I had an ex who would cum just from putting pressure on his balls. He didn't even jerk off or, at least, not in the traditional sense. He'd lay on his back, cock aimed skyward, and he'd put his hand in the are between his balls and the base of his dick and just press downward. No motion at all, just pressure. And he'd cum a huge load.
tl;dr, what a body enjoys will vary greatly person to person and seldom-to-never has anything to do with circumcision.
>>
>>2399173
>Australia
Interesting. I know that circumcision used to be as popular there as in the U.S., but then it started dying out in the late 70s / early 80s. I still see a handful of cut Aussies in their 20s on Reddit though.
>But oh well, things could be worse. I have a nice fat dick that’s bigger than the Middle Eastern average, so silver linings.
Dude, you've gotta post a pic now, haha.
>>
>>2398419
How did that happen? Haha
>>
>>2399202

Yeah something that rarely gets talked about but always attributed to circumcision is that some guys are just less sensitive than others

I have uncut friends that can't cum from head where I can

Some people have very sensitive frenulums while others aren't sensitive there at all
>>
>>2399142
I need lube or spit and do short fast strokes from the scar to the head and polish. My skin doesn't move unless I force it really hard dry, and even then it doesn't reach the corona. Lube type makes a big difference in sensation. What I use depends on the mood, cleanup, and what I want to feel.
>>
>>
I’m 18
>>
>>2398369
Cruel low cut
>>
>>2384376
it doesn't actually make our shaft skin very tight or anything, it still moves around pretty loosely when I jerk off.
having a foreskin fleshlight built into your dick would be pretty cool though.
>>
>>2386202
As an Italian we'll welcome all of you cock-refugees, I'll offer you a free check up as well, such is my generosity
>>
>>2399624
Nice cock
>>
>>2399951
My skin gets tight. It depends on how much was taken off.
>>
File: dds28w0qhlv81.jpg (1.23 MB, 3024x4032)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>
>>2384956
circumcision removes 40% of penile sensitivity.

you're a fucking idiot if you think circumcision isn't arbitrary genital mutilation. the practice should be banned in men under 18, and anyone who does do it for religious reasons should be informed of the TRUTH about what it actually does to sensitivity. if you're cut at birth you should feel deeply, deeply wronged by society.

Imagine if cutting off the tip of your tongue at birth was normalized in America, and everyone said "hur dur it's medically necessary". That's how stupid you sound.
>>
File: cut vs uncut penis.jpg (123 KB, 960x960)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2383958
"I was a Soviet Jew who chose to get circumcised after making Aliyah to Israel. Now I regret it."
https://www.beyondthebris.com/i-was-a-soviet-jew-who-chose-to-get-circumcised-after-making-aliyah-to-israel-now-i-regret-it/

So...if it was a norm for Soviet Jews to not be circumcised...that means Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who was born in 1978, should still have foreskin and a sensitive dick....
>>
File: vo3riansxcs81.jpg (385 KB, 2724x1810)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>2399944
Check out this one
>>
>>2400808
>removes 40% of sensitivity.

No it fucking doesn't. There's been studies on guys cut as adults and found there's not much difference if any difference at all in the majority of men they studied.

Accepting that there is some sensitivity loss 40%? Are you retarded?
>>
>>2400869
Link the studies.
>>
>>2400869
You were cut at birth, and those studies are by men who were also cut at birth. It's an utter absurdity.
>>
>>2400869
it's still pointless and wrong to perform this surgery unless someone is old enough to ask for it
>>
>>2394371
It’s not worth it bro, if you really want to feel what it’s like to get cut then just keep it retracted 24/7, it’ll get desensitized and painful which is exactly what it’ll feel like 24/7 if you’re cut.
>>
>>2384032
I cannot wait for Foregen to be ready, but I suppose we have to be patient
>>
>>2383958
My father was cut but fortunately did not do it to me. I grew up paranoid for many reasons, and being uncut fed into this greater complex. I was afraid someone was going to find out about my intact genitals and I would get cut, or ganged up on, or my genitals destroyed. When I was 3 my parents divorced. My mother brought in a threatening, raging, storming male that I wanted to kill until ~8. When I was 5 my father told me if I didn't wash well I would get cancer and then they'd cut off my whole dick, women wouldn't want me, and I'd be peeing through a straw. This threat from the father, combined with the father being replaced with a threatening object by the mother (the guy beat her and was probably molesting his daughter) combined to solidify a permanent subconscious castration anxiety. Everything is about power and control. If something gains control over you, it is going to hurt you. This is in my mind all the time. If you make yourself vulnerable, it'll be the last mistake your fucking weak, stupid ass ever makes.

I'm not homosexual but lately have found myself fixated on circumcision and the circumcised penis. I'll fap to videos of other men masturbating, I feel wrong doing, and disgust afterwards. But keep doing it. Growing up I saw the cut state as awful and tragic, but I have to say there is something fascinating about a high and tight that also looks very pleasureable. Being able to stroke the whole shaft all the way to the head without having any moving or bunched up skin in the way. I think because I've tried holding my skin back and I find it makes it very intense and puts way more stimulation on the inner skin and glans corona. So I imagine a cut dick like that. In reality it would be missing sensations and the others would be dulled, the scar may be uncomfortable.

I'd like to get this weird shit out of my head. I suspect I was supposed to face the castration anxiety and avoidance based failures from my childhood.
>>
>>2401011
>I'm not homosexual
Then why are you browsing the gay board? I don't understand you people in denial
>>
>>2401037
Phallic fixation and to look for circumcision related material specifically. It comes and goes. This didn't really start until I was like 27. I have no desire or intention of doing anything with an actual man, and I suspect it may stem from extreme insecurity, massive lifetime trauma to the point where I am terrified of other people and my own existence, and thus a narcissistic desire to have sex with myself. Because the only thing that has ever brought me pleasure or comfort is me. The other objects just brought pain.
>>
>>2401138
Wow
>>
>>2401140
Yep, it's fucked. A lot of this started as my mind was basically crumbling, I realized I was a complete failure and not only could I not control everything and everyone, I could barely control anything or anyone, even myself. And it seemed that disaster loomed. Nothing was getting done right, everyone was fucking me over, no one was doing their fucking jobs right and I couldn't fix their fuckups after they'd layered ten other things on top. Eventually I basically just spiraled into psychosis and my mind collapsed in on itself. It became difficult to even go outside. Looping intrusive thoughts commenting on every little thing I did. Everyone seemed bigger than me. I felt like a child in an adult's body. Then I felt like a woman among men, and could feel them all looking at me. It is me against the world, everything became about dominance and submission and it seemed like everyone was against me and I couldn't take on all of them, nor could I turn myself invisible. I developed an irrational fear of being raped by other men. I had to wonder if I was on the brink of remembering something that was done to me as a child, but no such memory has ever surfaced. I felt extreme malice towards everything and everyone in a way that I could not hide, and I do believe they could all tell and avoided me. I felt cold towards women, they confused and terrified me, I felt like they were all rejecting me and could tell my mind was scrambled, which increased the paranoia.

It was intense. The looping intrusive thoughts and bodily sensations of hands grabbing me all over, and things in my anus eventually produced "HOCD". I remembered comments my father used to make. Gays do this or that. Those are gayboy socks. Shorts are for children and gays. I told him in testing temperature the wrist is a far more accurate detector than the hand itself, he called me a faggot or something. What a prick. It may well be this is the buried origin of the HOCD.
>>
>>2401160
Also, I suspect on some level I've always used masturbation as a form of self-soothing. So the phallus is falsely seen as a source of comfort perhaps. So since I have become devoid of comfort and there is no escape, there is then also hyperfixation on the phallus. Like a regression to the infantile state. I feel extreme self disgust and probably also subconsciously shame for being so weak and crumbling, but I am slowly rebuilding my mind.

Life used to be so easy. In some ways. I apologize for my bizarre and schizophrenic venting. I know where a lot of my unrest and rage stems from, but I feel like there was somewhere where it all really went wrong and am stuck in the futile loop of searching for it. The topics and conversation ITT are tangentially related so this is my trauma dumping ground. Seems more serious than the /d/ and /hc/ threads.
>>
>>2401162
You are gay with extra steps. Pls accept dick and accept yourself. Much love on your journey.
>>
>>2401160
Prediction: the first moment you hug or cuddle another dude romantically, you will be like "ok, this is what I was meant to be doing this whole time"
>>
>>2401167
>>2401168
Male bodies do nothing for me, and male faces repulse me (when aroused). I had a fucked up childhood so I never learned cooperation or developed real friendships, so I generally only think of men in terms of whether they're threats or competition. This is another part of the issue I would say, failure to develop a concept of friendship. I grew up having crushes on girls, and find women attractive. Due to my mother (probably) however, I also fear women and therefore respond by resenting them for existing as something I desire. I tend to defend myself via contempt.

Obviously I've had similar thoughts, but when it comes to human connection in general I feel a sort of void within. I thought perhaps I'm bisexual? Maybe I just "simulated" a sexuality from early childhood to fit in to what I thought I was supposed to be, to the point where even I believed? Which is just self-gaslighting really. As a child, attraction to girls was probably the only "genuine" and spontaneous things I ever felt in my otherwise strictly regulated and contrived emotional landscape.

Either way, I appreciate the feedback. A lot of fucke dup things happened to me, physically and psychologically, and now due to those prolonged health issues I feel like relationships are impossible and the concept is extremely threatening, but so it the thought of being truly alone forever, so I'm just trying to shelve or otherwise get rid of sexuality in general. It's just dicks and experiencing pleasure viacriously, which I associate with comfort, not the men attached to them.
>>
>>2401173
Whatever you tell yourself, dude, but just so you know, straight men don't have fixation with cock. It's fine if you don't think of yourself as a homo, but you are, indeed, a homo
>>
>>2401178
If you're a homo, how do you know what straight men think?
>>
>>2401178
straights are fixated with their own cock usually
>>
>>2401217
When I look at other dicks, I'm basically seeing them as my dick. Everything is part of me and my body. Total ego destruction.
>>
>>2391059
>feeling’s all head
The foreskin protects the head from chafing and keeps it sensitive. Been circumcised my whole life, only found out the head is supposed to feel pleasure last week.
>>
>>2402170
Where does it feel good on your dick then?
>>
This is the absolute dumbest argument ever. Just enjoy your dick!
>>
>>2402170
>Been circumcised my whole life, only found out the head is supposed to feel pleasure last week.
Literally an uncut guy lying. No one circumcised is this stupid.
>>
>>2402269
It could be true, lots of Americans are circumcised and Americans are usually dumb as shit.
>>
>>2402269
Yeah, I get that some people get off to this but it could be done a bit less obviously ...
>>
>>2401011
>>2401160
>>2401173
not your therapist
>>
File: img_14454.png (807 KB, 908x717)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>2383958
Had it done when I was 16 for medical reasons. Not so keen on it at the time but I'm very happy with it now.
>>
>>2402268
Body positivity is good, but forcing a cosmetic, sensation reducing surgery on infants isn't.
>>
>>2402418
>Had it done when I was 16 for medical reasons.
That first wank afterwards must have been intense
>>
>>2402841
It was both very different and very intense.
>>
>>2402861
What medical reason and how was the sensation before and after?
>>
>>2402932
It was some kind of phimosis, I can't remember the exact term for it but essentially all my childhood and most of my teen years I had a normal foreskin but when my cock grew during puberty the foreskin opening didn't so as my cock reached adult size the opening was way too small to get the tip out even soft. I tried stretching it out and some steroid creams from my doctor but neither made any difference so I got it snipped.

Regarding sensation I hadn't had sex before getting cut but I did jerk off a lot so I can only talk about it in that sense. Sensitivity wise it feels about the same, the head is maybe a little less sensitive than before but it's only noticeable if I jerk off dry and even then not a lot. The biggest change I found is that it feels different. Before most of the sensation was from the foreskin but now it's on the tip, the scar and the skin collar between the scar and head, I also find the taunt feeling of the tight skin when hard feels good too.
>>
>>2402938
Hi anon, just wonder if you have "phantom" skin, where you still feel the phimosis even though it isn't there.

Please tell us more about the recovery, and what you mean by the "taunt feeling" when referring to your tight cut circ.
>>
>>2402960
>what you mean by the "taunt feeling"
He meant "taut"
>>
>>2402960
No phantom limb type deal, not even sure if you could have that with a circumcision though I have seem some guys cut at birth claiming they do but I doubt it.

Recovery is shit, your dick spends a few weeks looking like ground beef and for a few days everything hurts all the time, and it is massively swollen for like a month.

By taunt I mean exactly that, when I'm erect there is almost no skin movement so the shaft skin feels tight.
>>
>>2402962
I did mean taut! I'm replying from my phone and didn't notice the auto correct (twice!) changing it.
>>
>>2402418
That tip is so flared, did that happen after you got it cut?
>>
Uncut here, I got a lot of cut guys complimenting on my foreskin, which I found weird. Maybe fetishizing what they lost?
It was a bit odd, having someone complimenting on how a piece of skin sits on my cock
>>
>>2402439
I promise you, as one of those former infants, I absolutely do not give a shit, and none of the women in my life have either.
>>
>>2403147
I can't say for sure. It was always shaped like that in some way but I dont think it was as pronounced when I was younger.

I can't say if it became more pronounced because I got circumcised or just puberty.

Though it seems like a lot more circumcised guys have that kind of ridge on the tip than uncut guys so it's certainly possible.
>>
>>2395752
That is definitely not an improvement. Looks like dry trash that got destroyed.
>>
>>2403224
still no good reason to do it
>>
>>2403224
There's something kinda hot about guys being content with being circumcised.
>>
>>2403251
Thanks for answering
>>
>>2403422
Sure thing. I live in an area where nearly all men are uncut so I'm used to people asking questions about it.
>>
File: Foreskin.jpg (33 KB, 805x813)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
come chat or roleplay about circumcisions

https://xat.com/circumcision
>>
>>2403513
Eew.
>>
>>2402964
Thank you! I wasn't trying to be funny or a smart ass. Just wanted to make sure I was reading correctly. :) Thanks!
>>
>>2402960
>>2402964

Not him but it's generally just a feeling of tightness across the whole penis

The skin stops moving across the whole length and it feels like somebody is pulling it both ends tight like a guitar string

You also feel a kind of pulling on your groin as well

Your whole dick feels tensed like a muscle in a way
>>
Im getting circumcised this July and I cant wait. Ive fantasized about circumcision my entire life.
Im going to tell the doctor to make my cock as tight as a drum.
>>
File: circumspiracy.jpg (287 KB, 1893x403)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>2383958
Circumcision is evil and I'm tired of pretending that it's not.
>>
>>2402289
As someone who’s talked to many Americans online about this, trust me, they don’t fucking know what a foreskin even does let alone that the head is supposed to be covered and sensitive.
>>
>>2400846
Definitely an adult circumcision. It’s impossible to circumcise an infant and have it look this clean. It’s like writing on a sharpie with a balloon and blowing it up. Shit stretches and you can never be so precise.
>>
>>2404398

> "Make it as tight as a drum"
> Pulls down pants, is hard
> Doctor is increasingly disturbed
>>
>>2404807

What?
>>
>>2404398
I really want to get cut tight too
>>
File: Photo 0013.jpg (581 KB, 2272x1704)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
Uncircumcized
>>
>>2383958
>>
>>2384810
yeah most guys that got circd later on say the same thing as you sex feels better more feeling overall etc
>>
>>2396602
>14 years isn't already "a little while"
keratinization is a pseudo science there are no studies that exist that show keratinzaion occurs. many stories like yours of men who got circumcised and never experienced sensation loss or keratinization many many years after
>>
>>2398369
lol sorry but your dick looks way better cut. its just the truth guys
>>
>>2395613
just go on r/circumcision and read for yourself

basically its all guys who got circumcised as adults or planning to

lots of detail and knowledge from real men not larpers who have experienced being both circumcised and uncircumcised

fyi just about all of them say they enjoy being circumcised much more
>>
>>2406156
Yeah, but that's not exactly an unbiased sample either. There are two broad categories of guys who get cut as adults:
1) Guys with medical issues meaning their dicks never functioned properly. If they had functional dicks they wouldn't be getting circumcised.
2) Guys who find circumcised dicks appealing.

For guys in the first situation it's not surprising that sex and everything is better because for the first time they have a fully functional dick. For guys in the second situation they wanted a circumcised dick and decided to get cut, The vast majority are of course going to be happy with the decision.

There's no real way to get an unbiased sample for before and after circumcision. There's no double blind study that can be performed. The closest you could come is rounding up guys who are ambivalent about their foreskins and circumcising them. In the real world there aren't that many guys ambivalent about their dick. and even in the real world ambivalent guys don't go out and spend money to get parts of their dick removed.

So the guys on r/circumcision aren't exactly the bastion of evidence that circumcision is great that you think it is. You're never going to find an unbiased opinion.
>>
>>2406156
There are lots of larps and every poster is a fetishist.

>>2406153
Just outright false. Mucosa keratinization is well understood. If you need le study for your very specific circumstance and can't extrapolate from all the studies and human knowledge surrounding keratinization, your position makes sense.
>>
File: 1q6j0d86ihy81.jpg (178 KB, 888x1920)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>2406669
>keratinization
there are ZERO scientific studies about keratinzation. absolutely NONE. i know this because i have already looked for them because i was very skeptical regarding these claims. again there is NO scientific evidence to qualify these claims and no memes do not count, nor do they explain why there is such a wide range of glans textures in BOTH circumcised and uncircumcised men or how a man clearly circumcised at infancy can have a glans as smooth as this.
>>
https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06646.x

There were no significant differences in sexual drive, erection, ejaculation, and ejaculation latency time between circumcised and uncircumcised men. Masturbatory pleasure decreased after circumcision in 48% of the respondents, while 8% reported increased pleasure. Masturbatory difficulty increased after circumcision in 63% of the respondents but was easier in 37%. About 6% answered that their sex lives improved, while 20% reported a worse sex life after circumcision.
>>
File: 1949848539267.webm (197 KB, 270x480)
197 KB
197 KB WEBM
there are literally hundreds to thousands of studies on circumcision from around the world showing no decrease in sensation and function. heres one a systemic review from the danish medical journal that showed that circumcision has no negative effect on sexual function, sensitivity or pleasure .

https://ugeskriftet.dk/dmj/male-circumcision-does-not-result-inferior-perceived-male-sexual-function-systematic-review
>The purpose of the present study was to test the hypothesis of increased sexual dysfunction in circumcised men through a systematic review of the literature and to perform a detailed synthesis of the available evidence
>The objective was to determine if circumcision had an impact on sexual function in males defined as perceived and self-reported erectile dysfunction, pain during intercourse, premature ejaculation, problems in obtaining orgasm, sexual drive, penile sensitivity or sexual satisfaction. A second objective was to determine whether medical circumcision or age at circumcision influenced perceived male sexual function.

the study found that
>The results of the present systematic review indicate that non-medical circumcision does not generally seem to cause an inferior male sexual function at a statistically significant level (Grade A-B). Following medical circumcisions, erectile dysfunction, pain, difficult ejaculation, drive and sensitivity were all found to be non-significantly changed, whereas premature ejaculation decreased and satisfaction improved
and
>The hypothesis of inferior male sexual function following circumcision is not supported by the findings of this systematic review. The popular narrative that male circumcision results in sexual dysfunction does not seem to be supported by evidence.

and once again you failed to provide a study on keratinzation or explain why there is such a wide range of glans textures in BOTH circumcised and uncircumcised men or how a man clearly circumcised at infancy can have a glans as smooth as this
>>
>>2406683
>>2406732
>>2406901
>this much cope
>quoting (((science)))
oy vey

im sorry you got circumcised without your consent
>>
>>2406901
>>2406683
>>2406732
>>
Why would you even need a study to prove keratinization? No one asks for a study to prove that the soles of your feet get callused when you walk around barefoot outside constantly, or your thumb gets callused when you sew without a thimble. It's all patently obvious.

Uncut guys have a naturally moist glans that's delicate and so sensitive to touch that it's painful to rub directly with even soft fabric. Cut guys have a dry glans which rubs against their underwear all day and they don't even notice that it's happening. Something has clearly changed. The change is the the mucus membrane has formed a layer of keratin over it to dull the sensation as a form of protection.

"Shininess" is not an argument. Hair is shiny. Fingernails can be shiny. All keratin. Pump up a cut dick with enough blood and that keratinized layer on the head is still gonna stretch out and appear shiny.

You can argue how significant the impact of keratinization is on sexual sensation / pleasure and you might have a point. Plenty of cut guys indicate that once intentional stimulation starts they feel plenty, but denying that it happens at all is just silly.
>>
File: oxgemttmsam71.jpg (694 KB, 3281x2461)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
you claim, with literally NO scientific data to back it up, that circumcision makes the glans become "dry" and "rough" yet have no explanation for a circumcised penis with a glans that is obviously smooth. tell me, how does a circumcised penis that you claim to be keratinized be as smooth as this?

how is it that a surface that is not only shiny but perfectly smooth like this be keratinized? where is all this keratin that you speak of?

are you seriously trying to make the claim that this circumcised penis is keratinized?
>>
>>2407110
Not the person you were arguing with but are you sure you understand what being keratinized actually mean? It doesn't seem like you do.

Only an anecdote based on my personal experience but I got cut when I was 18, I'm 29 now. My glans is still smooth but it's undeniably rougher and drier than before and I've personally never seen a cut guy who's glans wasn't dry and rough not matter how smooth or shiny it was.

How could you possibly try and claim that isn't the case. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>>2406665
i wish more people would think critically like this. it's not THAT difficult
>>
>>2407087
>Pump up a cut dick with enough blood
honestly people always argue about the visual difference between cut/uncut glans, but i've always thought this was mostly confirmation bias from internet photos, and the amount of blood in the head is the main difference.

i'm happily intact,but my glans often looks kinda dry and wrinkly like all the ugly cut pictures you see online... until i sort of flex and force blood into it (everyone can do this, right?) and it pumps up and turns smooth and shiny like all the pretty uncut pictures you see online. whether it actually feels "dry" or "moist" to the touch is mostly determined by whether there's any precum
>>
>>2406954
>this chart again
This is just sensitivity to "fine touch." I don't masturbate by tickling my dick with a feather, so what's your point? You can't actually measure the pleasure someone feels from some stimulation.
>>
>>2403513
lol'ing that this chat is still around, all kinds of weird little internet fetish hangouts still out there ...
>>
>>2407275
>I don't masturbate by tickling my dick with a feather
If you had a foreskin, ridged band, and fully intact frenulum, you would. When I fap my "foreplay" is often to pull my skin back tight and very lightly, with the tip of my middle and index fingers, massage my frenulum. Very lightly. It feels incredible. Same with the ridged band, I like to pull my skin back partway down the glans and just trace circles around the foreskin and glans. The two sensations combines are great.

Not tyring to be a dick, but all that fine touch stuff definitely isn't irrelevant. It's also about the type of stimulation as well, not just pressure sensitivity.
>>
File: 6jfnmg4fa19y81.jpg (1.17 MB, 3024x4032)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>2407215
>intact,but my glans often looks kinda dry and wrinkly
yes i have also seen this a lot.
>>
File: 0pf5vejmc1z81.jpg (850 KB, 1665x2144)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>2407197
>Not the person you were arguing with
yes because he has mysteriously disappeared when forced to answer a difficult question
>>
File: IMG_20200319_000850.jpg (4.92 MB, 4896x6528)
4.92 MB
4.92 MB JPG
As a teen I thought my uncut cock different. Always hesitant for sex.

Until the conversation came up and i found out most my buddies are uncut as well.
No shame here now!
>>
>>2407764
I'm one of the people you were arguing with originally. There were at least two of us because not all of those posts were mine.

I didn't disappear, I simply thought your point had been adequately refuted by >>2407087

Sure there's s ton of natural variation in penises, whether intact or cut, some will be smooth and some will be rough. That doesn't mean keratinization doesn't exist.

Intact dicks have a layer of keratin too, the question is how much. I don't think it's in dispute in the medical community that circumcised dicks are more keratinized than intact dicks. There may not be a specific study measuring it, but there are numerous other studies revolving around circumcision that address the topic of keratinization in circumcised dicks (usually in relation to HIV transmission) . There the idea of higher levels of keratin existing in circumcised dicks is simply taken as an assumed fact, that's just how skin works. That's the medical consensus.

But hey, if you can prove that circumcised dicks aren't more keratinized than intact dicks you'd be able to make a valuable contribution to medical science! I'd love to read that paper. But just remember when looking at your shiny circumcised dick images that the plural of anecdote is not evidence.
>>
File: 2C611716344091.jpg (56 KB, 500x666)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2407882
>I don't think it's in dispute in the medical community that circumcised dicks are more keratinized
there is literally no scientific literature at all on circumcision and keratinization. let me be more clear it literally DOES NOT EXIST. there is NO study or data ANYWHERE in medical literature regarding circumcision and keratinization.

>the idea of higher levels of keratin existing in circumcised dicks is simply taken as an assumed fact
>That's the medical consensus.

1. no it is not the medical consensus whatsoever and 2. its clear to anyone you're just making that up

also since you claim that all circumcised penises in the world are "dry and rough" its time for you to post your own glans for a comparison since apparently you think yours is smoother and shiner than a glans like this

im tired of your talk its time to prove how smooth your glans really is
>>
File: 6hefvbluw71.jpg (914 KB, 1678x2596)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>>2407882
>if you can prove that circumcised dicks aren't more keratinized than intact dicks you'd be able to make a valuable contribution to medical science
ok lets prove it - starting with you as the first example. written date and timestamp with this thread in the background
>>
File: 6dy251555v271.jpg (194 KB, 830x1205)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>2407903
oh and preferably in video
>>
cut dicks are so beautiful
>>
>>2407902
The only thing you're proving is how smooth your brain is. You don't engage with the argument, only repeating the same retarded thing over and over again that is irrelevant. I'm not wasting my time (2406669) to link a bunch of studies or textbook excerpts on keratinization for some troll or for someone seriously mentally deficient. Removing erogenous tissue reduces erogenous sensations. Mucosa that dries out and is constantly rubbing against fabric loses sensitivity. Reducing genital functions reduces pleasure. This isn't up for debate. If this is controversial for you internally, and not just some weirdo external interaction, then you are real-life retarded.
>>
File: 1610186797290.jpg (1.1 MB, 4032x3024)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>2407907
you're so sweet here have a smooth shiny dick pic
>>
File: 6juqrwhhcj7m61.jpg (66 KB, 546x742)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2407909
uh sorry what was that - i asked you for a dick pic retard. show us all how smooth and soft your glans is.

it is smooth and soft, right?
>>
>>2407902
FYI further down the thread you're arguing with other people, not me. I'm not the only one who thinks your views are a little unhinged.

As for your claims about medical literature, I can supply this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951978/

It seeks to examine the role keratinization plays in HIV transmission. IT's based on the little proven principle that the thinner levels of keratin in intact dicks make them more susceptible to HIV. That's the entire motivation of the study.

However I will admit they aren't out to measure the difference in keratinization between cut and uncut dicks, merely the keratinization of foreskins, comparing internal and external skin.

So while it doesn't address your desire for a keratinization comparison directly, it does illustrate the current medical understanding and assumption that circumcised dicks are more keratinized.

The study you want doesn't exist because it's so patently obvious no one has done the study.
>>
Here’s my favorite dick pic. Is it weird to be proud of a dick pic?
>>
File: cfwcczlkhcz81.jpg (1.95 MB, 2954x2792)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>2407935
very nice
>>
>>2407924
>We sought to quantify the keratin thicknesses of the inner and outer FORESKIN
>We took repeated measurements of the keratin layer of 16 adult male FORESKINS

this study did not even look at the glans at all you total fucking retard. it makes absolutely no reference to the glans ever at any point.

furthermore the results did not even show any difference in the amount of keratin layers in foreskins whatsoever meaning the exposed outer foreskin (the part that rubs against your underwear all day) has no more keratin on it than the unexposed inner foreskin despite being the part that rubs against underwear all day.

>We found no difference between the keratinization of the inner and outer aspects of the adult male foreskin.

lol retard the study actually is showing with its results that keratinization DOES NOT OCCUR.
>>
File: rbfeh9t786v61.jpg (178 KB, 747x1227)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
also still waiting for you to post your dick since its so smooth and shiny like this, right?
>>
>>2407968
Clearly you didn't read what I said when I posted the study. The results of that study are irrelevant to what we're being discussed as you so eloquently pointed out when you called me a "total fucking retard". That was not why I posted it.

The reason I posted it is that keratinization is a well understood concept in medical science, and an assumed difference between intact and circumcised penises. That's why they performed that study, that's why they got funding to do it. One of the leading hypothesis behind the reduction in HIV infections between circumcised individuals compared to the intact group in studies performed in Africa has been attributed to keratinization of penile tissue.

This study claims that that is not the reason for the discrepancy, but that's not relevant to the discussion at hand. The point I was attempting to make is that keratinization in and f itself is an understood process and does not warrant a study all its own to prove that it exists.

As for posting images of myself, my dick could be so shiny you could apply your lipstick using it as a mirror, or it could be as rough and cracked as a bucket of broken glass. Neither is relevant to the discussion here. A sample size of one is meaningless. Once again, the plural of anecdote is not evidence.
>>
File: 1phlac0096571.jpg (179 KB, 411x516)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>2407979
>a well understood concept in medical science

no its actually the complete opposite. if you would have actually bothered to read your own link you would know that the reason for this study was due to an earlier study that claimed the outer foreskin was thicker than the inner foreskin, which was then debunked by a later study that showed no differences and then once more debunked by this study which yet again showed no differences.

therefore a "well understood concept in medical science" based on this study and the previous studies would be that there is
>no difference between the keratinization of the inner and outer aspects of the adult male foreskin
you total fucking retard

the only medical consensus about keratinization regarding the penis is that it doesnt even fucking happen.
>>
File: Ah6gbvkmvuatd61.jpg (1.76 MB, 3024x5080)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>2407979
>As for posting images of myself, my dick could be so shiny you could apply your lipstick using it as a mirror, or it could be as rough and cracked as a bucket of broken glass. Neither is relevant to the discussion here.
i think it is quite relevant since you claim the glans of all circumcised penises are "keratinized" so why not post your own then and show us what a penis that is not keratinized is supposed to look like? what could you be trying to hide? that should be easy for you. since your penis is as smooth and shiny as this, right?
>>
>>2407995
I never made such a claim (there are lots of people posting things in this thread), but I believe that to be correct. Just maybe not in the way you believe. Yes circumcised dicks are keratinized, but so are uncut dicks. Keratin is a part of skin. The point for discussion is the quantity of keratin. But as you've so vociferously stated, I have no evidence to prove it to you. (I also have no evidence to prove cutting a person's arms off makes it harder for them to play a banjo, but I'd hope you could draw that conclusion for yourself.)

Regardless, all of this is a bit of a red herring. Keratinization as a factor or not, that's really not the issue up for discussion. I think it should be blatantly obvious to anyone that any benefit of circumcision is mild at best, and any detriment is equally weak. Billions of men are circumcised and live full healthy lives. Even more men live their lives intact and again any benefit or detriment is minor.

The real crime of circumcision is performing a permanent body altering surgery on someone without their consent. If we lived in a world where male infants routinely had their noses removed I'm sure there'd be similar arguments about what women find attractive, and whether or not those boys have more difficulty breathing and smelling things, or if the surgery opened up their nasal passages and let them smell even more and breath more easily. Or if it's a good idea to expose those mucus membranes to the environment or not. I'm sure a lot of people would support the cleanliness of their boys and the lack of mucus caught in that disgusting facial appendage.

It's all a distraction from the fact that boys have their bodies altered in a way that changes how their body will function for the rest of their life. All without their consent and all without any real evidence to support the practice. It's barbaric and wrong.

However, adults should be free to chop off whatever they want from themselves.
>>
>>2408037
stop writing several paragraphs full of correct and reasonable opinions, you're riling up the dude with a library of smooth shiny penises
>>
File: hhi3nsg612z81.jpg (1.74 MB, 4032x3024)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>2408037
>Yes circumcised dicks are keratinized, but so are uncut dicks.
cut the shit you are using a loaded term to try to paint a false perception about circumcision which completely falls apart the moment you are asked to provide actual scientific evidence instead of bullshit memes or the moment you get asked asked to post a dick pic lol

don't worry nobody wants to see your glans trust me but don't try to talk big shit when you know deep down you can't back it up and if anything a much simpler explanation for why we see such a wide range in glans textures in both circumcised and uncircumcised men would be that guys take showers but do not know enough about basic skin care to know that soap dries your skin out. not to mention actually having a healthy lifestyle to make sure enough blood supply can get to your glans so it can get fully filled up and completely smoothed out.

but then that much simpler and much more logical explanation can't be weaponized to use against circumcision in a pathetic attempt to hide your own insecurities from yourself, can it?
>>
File: 9yckdas8zdz81.jpg (267 KB, 1200x2208)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>2408039
ok tough guy lets all suspend our disbelief for one moment and pretend you're not samefag posting and see if all that tough talk is really just there to match your tough glans.

yes or no is your penis as smooth and shiny as this circumcised penis? or do you have more convenient excuses to weasel out of showing your glans for everyone to see for themselves? its time for you to put up or shut up from now on
>>
File: 2wqqr9cm9is81.jpg (272 KB, 1538x1500)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>2408062
I know you think you're winning the argument because the other guy isn't going to reply to you any more but holy shit does reading all those replies make you look like a hysterical moron.

>Guy gives you some facts
>I DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS, FACTS DON'T MATTER SHOW ME YOUR DICK
>>
File: auj5xgunler31.jpg (49 KB, 960x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
uncut master race
>>
>>2383958
I love the look of cut cock and I wish I was circumcised when I was younger, because every time I think about getting cut I worry about the healing process.
>>
File: ezgif-5-a63cbd0c35.gif (7.31 MB, 600x1100)
7.31 MB
7.31 MB GIF
>>
>>2408062
i'm not tough and i don't pretend to be. i was sort of on your side before. i'm the same person who said i'm intact but my glans looks "dry" when it's not fully pumped with blood. but you are so clearly unhinged, and your demand for personal dick pics as some kind of "evidence" of anything (when they would only amount to anecdotes) has HILARIOUSLY transparent ulterior motives. the other poster is right about everything: the idea of keratinization is mostly a red herring, the differences between intact/cut dicks are minor on the whole, circumcising babies is wrong, adults can do it if they want to, and you are an obsessive crank
>>
>>2408239
Circumcised as an adult (at 24). It's really not that bad, the first two or three days after suck, moving without jostling it can be difficult and it can be painful though a couple Tylenol extra strength should make it barely noticeable.

Unless you're so lacking in self control that you can't go six weeks without jerking off it's not any worse than any other minor surgery.
>>
AutoCircumcision THADS dab on this thread
I used to be unable to use my skin, so my parents considered Circumcision. I didn’t want it though so I eventually fixed it with normal stretching.
I got into leaving it back in 2020 and have been at it on and off since. First ironically, then unironically. Funny how that works
>>
>>2408486
>I got into leaving it back in 2020 and have been at it on and off since.
Do you ever consider getting cut now to make it permanent?
>>
>>2408468
>Circumcised as an adult (at 24). It's really not that bad
It seems like the older you are, and the more functional your penis is, the less unpleasant circumcision is.

There's been a lot of discussion about sensitivity and keratinisation in this thread, but I know from personal experience that the head of my dick has toughened up over the years. When I was a teen the idea of circumcision horrified me because the head of my dick was so sensitive. In my late 20s I can literally jerk off like a cut guy by rubbing the head directly, so the thought of not having the foreskin to protect it no longer seems so bad.

I think that's why guys with tight unretractable foreskins complain so much about how bad the healing is, because they're having to catch up on the head desensitising at the same time as the wound heals.

Got any before and after pictures of yours btw?
>>
File: Uncut (2).jpg (455 KB, 1536x2048)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>2408838
I've a couple, hope you don't mind bad photography.
>>
File: 20220515_201715.jpg (3.42 MB, 4032x3024)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
>>2408838
>>2409250
>>
I'm a cut guy and I fucking hate that I'm cut. Uncut is so much better anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard.
>>
>>2408239
as said before, for any questions you have about circumcision just do yourself a favor and check out r/circumcision. these are real men not larpers with real pictures real timelines and real experiences. they all tend to share a similar message about circumcision and it is overall one of positivity.
>>
File: 7uuniuliguz81.jpg (416 KB, 1309x1923)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
since there are no scientific studies about keratinization of the glans that exist anywhere, from now on i am going to be asking all intactivists who attempt to make the non scientific claim that all circumcised penises are rough and keratinized to post a dick pic of their own glans to show us all what a real un-keratinized glans looks like. and if you cant, simply put you're a fucking hypocrite. im tired of people spreading the same lies without being called out for it.
>>
File: 15498488242673.webm (1.87 MB, 480x480)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>2408132
just imagine being as sensitive as this. and look at that perfectly smooth and shiny glans also. im starting to think a lot of the shit people say about circumcision is just lies.
>>
>>2409639
>covered in lube
>"smooth and shiny"
>cuts to 1 second before cumshot, her hand already on his dick from foreplay
>"so sensitive"
no shit
>>
>>2409269
Chill, dude. My partner is uncut while I'm cut we've been together 7 years and I can assure you we both enjoy sex equally and always finish at the same time when doing anything mutual like frosting. Don't pysc yourself out about it. Nobody actually knows how pleasure works, it's too complex to be reduced to these various measurements. Whether it's morally right or wrong, whatever, that's life. Don't overthink it, and especially don't overthink what you can't know.
>>
>>2409630
Have fun being repeatedly called a creepy weirdo then.
>>
File: FS-lvqCXsAQEMwE.jpg (637 KB, 2048x1536)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>
File: FS-lvpFX0AAKLWV.jpg (288 KB, 1536x2048)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>
File: FS-lvpEXsAMxqM6a.jpg (597 KB, 1535x1793)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>
>>2409949
>>2409950
>>2409954
Guys who intentionally get that much skin removed fascinate me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2409639
source that's hot af
>>
>>2402170
You lying faggot, if that's the case or while bodies would be desensitised from clothing and socks take your fetishized dick shit somewhere else
>>
File: 6ce02b5de4091.jpg (669 KB, 3087x3087)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>
>>2409955
The foreskin is the best part of my dick, why would they ever do that?
>>
File: s9anuxcsi3z31.jpg (138 KB, 902x1792)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
>>2410403
Because not everyone feels like you do autist
>>
>>2383958
Mine is kind of boring - a few months before my wedding my fiance asked me if I would ever consider getting circumcised. I had only been with one guy in high school and he was cut, and maybe its hypocritical, but I developed a preference for circumcised myself.

I asked if it was important to her and she said that ultimately it was my choice and she loves me either way, but it was her preference and she thought it might make a nice wedding present from me to her.

I took a couple of days to think about it, and decided to go for it. She was definitely happy, but she seemed more relieved than anything else.

Anyway, I got cut about 2 months before the ceremony, and that's that. High & tight if anyone cares.
>>
>>2410810
That's both hot and horrifying. Physically altering yourself to fit the desires of your partner.

But imagine if the roles were reversed, if you went to her before your wedding and asker her if she'd be willing to get a labiaplasty, breast enlargement, or something. You'd make it clear that you'd love her even she said no, but that's your preference.

Where are you from? Or if that's too revealing, at least is circumcision common there?





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.