[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hr/ - High Resolution

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images smaller than 1000x1000 pixels are not allowed.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

/ autonomous social centres
>>
"change will begin once anarchists learn to wash their dishes"
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
bookmaking workshop
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
You will know them by their fruits.
>>
Dysgenic, the thread.
>>
Is it impossible for squatters/anarchists to be clean?
>>
>>4543860
>a che flag

>>4543863
>anfia stickers
lmfao
>>
Man, commies really are just the dregs of society. Every single "housing centre" these things make, no matter where in the world, end up like this. Hell, entire countries run by them end up like this. Quite a perfect reflection of their ideology.
>>
>>4546606
well it wasn't the commies who let the buildings they squat in turn out the way they did. quite the opposite. most of them want to bring attention to how the state/system/owners let these often beautiful buildings rot. of course there are those who just want to live for free, but if you ask me housing should be a human right anyway.
>>
>>4546590
Something something cleanliness is a social construct, it's all just propaganda spread by the cleaning product industry
>>
> >>4546590 "is it impossible..."
strange word... impossible. almost as strange as the word: perfection.
both are illusions of unobtainable result.
( but i digress )
all animals seek shelter, and respectable safety, and food.
some homeless losers inject toxins because
they're to WEEK to obtain their basic animal 'criteria".
(..or whatever that word is)
but i digress.
to the point...
> >>4546590 "Are squatters too fucked-up-in-the-head to have a clean home?"
Answer... GO ..."LIVE"... with them. Then you'll know you have an inner-bitch.
Live & let Live. -- at least... until the day ..when humans can (legally...) hunt humans,
outside the settings of war & over-priced food/rent, etc..
Until then...
Be the robot, stay within the lines, enjoy the given box, be a star belly Sneetch, and above all
play nice.
> shooting stars break https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sKZIZOVJMI
>>
>>4546834
>most of them want to bring attention to how the state/system/owners let these often beautiful buildings rot
That's a massive crock of shit. They squat because they think they're entitled free housing for existing. These people aren't in the least bit concerned with the beauty of anything.
>>
>>4546834
All communists do is erect monolithic concrete eyesores, and now you claim when you ruin buildings that it's the capitalism's fault for not repairing the damage you fucking made? Go fucking rope yourself.
>>
>>4547142
You literally just schizo posted some shit like this guy said >>4546841.
>makes some unhinged rant about independence and the strength to be outside society
>defends remaining filthy in a world where society and nature both are trying to make you dirty and sick constantly
If you were actually interested in being some independent super punk anarchist, you'd keep your shit clean. It takes nothing but a bit of effort, there is no excuse not to do it, and absolutely no benefit from refusing to do it. In a world where everything tries to make a mess, it is an act of radical aggression to remain clean.

Polite sage for completely off topic shit.
>>
>>4547142
that is the most retarded gibbish I read on 4chan this year.

Looks like leftist are way more retarded then I even thought. Lol. Lmao even.
>>
>>4543860
A squat is the microcosm of communism. Nobody wants to clean up the place or put in more work than others. So the whole place turns into a pigsty.
>>
To be honest this doesn't seem like that bad of a way to live. Not having to deal with bullshit sounds very compelling these days, even at the expense of living in a shithole, which many people do anyway, but they have to pay rent as well. We live in strange times
>>
hi everyone, op here. all of the pictures above have been taken in czechia, where i live. they feature only the most notorious squats that have ever existed here, Klinika, Cibulka, and Vila Milada are some of their names if you want to learn more or whatever, but the general majority of sources will be in czech. all of these have been raided and evicted by cops throughout the 00's and 10's by the way, but new always pop up, since it's the same people just going somewhere else once they've been evicted most of the time. i'm neutral when it comes to the politics of this stuff, but i find the way these people live and the environment they find themselves in very interesting.
>>
>>4547636
thank you everyone for not letting this thread die btw. even though i kind of wished some people would post pics.
>>
>>4547638
just call it squalid parasites: the thread, next time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.