[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: footy.png (17 KB, 349x474)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
it's that time of the year again! Time to suggest your rookie contestants who will apply for a spot on our soccer team.
To make things easier this time around we use poal.me since you can both vote AND add your own suggestions which can be voted on both as the process goes along.
As always make sure to suggest players that are native to this board: memes, fads and board culture in general, anything /i/ is fine. I've added some player suggestions already since you can't kick off a poll on there without at least one option.
http://poal.me/44f293 have at it!
>>
Is it even worth a damn anymore? This place has been so shit, you'd be hard-pressed to find agreeable contestants.
>>
>>557220
>no i high
Good
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>557240
it's been getting better again lately, people are picking up the pen again. We don't have much going on this time around but there's still stuff you could add to the team.
>>
File: bait.png (1.42 MB, 1280x720)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
Looking forward to the babbys hopefully we can win at last
>>
>>557273
False
>>
File: 1407366711956.png (410 KB, 800x620)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
the actual roster poll is gonna hit tomorrow.
I'd say we let the poal fill up until then and every suggestion that has two or more votes makes it onto the roster poll where they get a chance to make it onto the team.
>>
No'body for goalkeeper. He's keeping the dream alive.
>>
File: UEBFFA.jpg (649 KB, 1566x1600)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
the roster poll for autumn 2018 is here!
goo DOT gl/forms/0vNbLWMH5fvSAyY62
as usual I'll leave the poll open for five days with a mid-results posted on wednesday and the final results posted on friday.
furthermore we'll be playing in a qualifier round again with matches every day from 12th to 14th october, get hype!
>>
>>557410
>The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
>>
>>557446
welp, not gonna use that feature again.
I removed it now, should be fine.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdQorxbz_NmGRhfRK_MvnFx6oMasoe-w-4GvpGTOxU86CkRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
Probably isn't fine but OH WELL
>>
File: midresults.jpg (389 KB, 777x634)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
wednesday mid results of the player poll brought to you by poll-anon. 3 days in, 2 more days to go!
Folks it's save to say that the "Girls Saga" is officially over. The threads are long gone and so is their relevance. With Beatrice on the way out aswell we once more will see all rookie players on the squad.
Silby and Jasper are our two fallen medals this time while Beardanon and No'Body are in the race for team captain with non other than Bait-chan.
/i/rene might claim another medal spot again while Reibear seems to keep hers for the moment,
All that is far from set in stone though since we have still enough time to shake things up.
So if you have not voted yet you can still do so until the 5th.
>>
Man, only 4 newcomers.
Well, I'm Shi-anon. Anything I gotta do here?
>>
>>557656
>whipkick
Get that /i/-high bullshit off the roster.
>>
>>557656
>that one guy who gives clown girl a 2 and nikki/ full back gf a 10

neck yourself unironically
>>
File: Screenshot (255).png (401 KB, 497x541)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
Bait-chan is pretty much got captain, unexpected.
>>
>>557658
>Anything I gotta do here?
besides watching the matches? not really, we'll handle the rest and ask for input once it's all set.
>>
>>557660
>that one guy who thinks people give a shit about someone's dumb OC
>>
>>557664
>that one drone that holds onto a dead meme for 3+ years
>still cant draw anything more then a stick figure gf
>still comes to /i/ for unknown reasons
>>
>>557656
I for one am welcoming our baiting overlord
>>
>>557660
>OC vs long time /i/ thread that just got into smash
>>
>>557656
>that guy who voted 3 for bait chan and 8 for sexy bananas
Some votes should be illegal
>>
">that one guy" on the team when?
>>
>>557749
>meta cup culture on the team
A DARING SYNTHESIS
>>
>>557756
Yes but no /i/high faggotry on the team. They were a plague onto this board that was run out successfully by my pixiv friend's raid
>>
We still have Whipkick. Isn't he considered /i/high?
>>
>>557762
Hell yes. /i/ Discord users don't even want to come to this board (outside of doing so to fucking ruin it), so why even include them? They're a tumblr circlejerk, not /i/ culture.
>>
>>557762
Yes, even though his artist w posted here before they were a willing participant in that. Theres also that artist's incestuous undertone shitshow of a art dump thread that just got bumped to page 1 for all to see
>>
>>557763
I couldnt agree more, most of the artists on there drifted in from other "official 4chan board servers" yet they do nothing here on the board and just meme and shill their art on that place.
>>
I'm on this board more often because of the /i/ discord.
>>557763
>>
I don't care too much about the drama on the discord; not much happening there anyway.

>>557765
I don't draw that much myself. I think I would be considered a "drifter", but I'd rather not shill my art nor be a dick unless a good opportunity pops up. Anyway, you could help make the discord not be total shit.
>>
>>557774
>help make the discord not shit
Its too late for that, fucking i high retards ruined it with their autistic collaborations there. I left as they grew in number because they would flood each channel with 300 plus messages of autism
>>
And now the discord doesn't get much of /i/high anymore, if at all. It's rather quiet, but there are still some voices. Were you one of the regulars there?
>>
daily reminder that if you haven't voted yet I think you should go vote.
>>557448
>>
So collabs are banned on /i/ now due to fun police?
>>
>>557921
Yup, cr/i/nge high ruined it all
>>
>>557909
it's probably a better idea to post the link again, because when you say "keep voting" people will do that in the poll in the OP instead of here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdQorxbz_NmGRhfRK_MvnFx6oMasoe-w-4GvpGTOxU86CkRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
News from the friendly front, /i/ just beat /aco/ 6-1 then won by EXODIA by being the first team to 5 reds in an NAZI refs game.
>>
It was a great sight to watch.
>>
Link the match
>>
Can't. Video got blocked bc of copyrighted music.
>>
File: final results.jpg (403 KB, 775x610)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
poll's closed!
it was a fight until the very end but Bait-chan kept being ahead of beardanon by 0.2 average voter ratings and is therefor not only our only gold medal but also our captain for autumn 2018!
/i/rene manages to crawl up a spot and take No'Body's silver status while Reibear gets to remain a bronze medal player.
[s4s] drawfriends shoot from rookie to starting player as does remember Shi? and Nikki becomes a starter again.
Silby, our former captain dropped hard and is now a bench player as is Jasper.
Nothing new on the dropzone, all girls have been removed alongside Beatrice, no surprise here.
a total of 12 people voted over a time period of 5 days with 11 of those being valid

thank you all so much for participating and we'll keep you updated on things to come.
>>
File: Screenshot (247).png (687 KB, 788x542)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
https://www (dot) youtube.com/watch?v=WjGMhHx6S30&t=9373s

This here is our second friendly against /o/ on pes 2017. We the management team apologise for the fucked aths. We wrongly presumed that sou had the most up to date pes 2017 4cc.

/i/ vs /o/ starts at 2 hours 15mins in.
Thanks for your continued support.
>>
File: unknown.png (127 KB, 699x252)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
So here we are, the foetus cup is this week and /i/ is in group C. More information such as game times and opponents here https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_4chan_Autumn_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers
>>
File: 1539128094230 (1).jpg (425 KB, 639x2204)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
Here is the formation we will be using as well, it was all in the /vg/ thread but incase you didn't realise it's here
>>
>>558410
please win a game
>>
>>558417
As the newest member of the /i/ management team (I joined at summer) I can say I've put in hours of testing into pes, I'm also the guy who's responsible for the new formation so I can say that I have high confidence in winning at least 1.

/w/ has an extremely defensive formation that counters preset 1 almost fully, I already have a few ideas that I'm gonna try tomorrow/today, too see there viability.
>>
>>558420
So your probably not gonna see the fun side of preset 1 for the /w/ game. Which is annoying i wanted to play a game that won bit was fun to watch.
>>
>>558411
Preview of models for new players when
>>
>>558436
soon, hopefully today
>>
File: tegaki.png (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
This buds for you /i/
>>
File: tegaki.png (27 KB, 600x600)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>558494
Oh no I misspelled autumn!
>>
File: $.png (883 KB, 800x605)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>558495
Here you go
>>
>>558494
one can isn't gonna cover the pain, m8
>>
https://youtu.be/BPC_Rb52kes

GET IN - GET IN - GET IN - GET IN - GET IN - GET IN

HERE WE FUCKING GO
>>
>officially the longest winless streak in the cup with 16
Fucking fuck this.
>>
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I still want to believe in /i/
Better luck tomorrow
>>
This is what you fucks get for letting that /i/ high fucker whipkick in
>>
>>558553
this is what you get for picking years old memes that no one cares about and haven't been relevant for years over people who contributed to this board recently
>>
>>558553
this streak has been going on for more than two years now. So it's older than I high and your first day on /i/
>>
>>558559
>/i/ has been winless for the duration of /i/ high's existence
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>558571
nice cherries
>>
>muh /i/ high
>Whipkick wasn't even on the pitch
>>
>>558571
This is true

>>558574
His mere existence on the team is causing us to lose. Get rid of that tra/i/tor deejay while you're at it
>>
>>558585
what about those 8 straight non-wins that came before he joined?
>>
>>558586
dont try to rationalize this with him, he's just making a big deal out of it cos hes bored.
>>
>>558592
Retarded*
>>
>>558596
>dont try to retarded this with him
>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
one more game and then we're on.
who here is ready to be really, really disappointed?
>>
>>558599
I BELIEVE
>>
https://youtu.be/Njy6O3x7u5A

GET
E
T

IN
N

HERE
E
R
E
>>
/i/ is one of my favs to watch. Hope you escape the fetus this time!
>>
>>558586
You mean the couple that came from Dana SupremeexampleofdiscordfaggotryruiningOekaki?
>>
>>558608
you know what, fair enough. I'll give you that one.
>>
>whipkick misses the block
>"b-but he wasn't even on the pitch"
Get rid of him, Discord cancer has no place in this board.
>>
guys I'm going to bed. see you in 3 months
>>
WHY FUCKING USE BRONZE WING FORWARDS
WHY FUCKING USE WING FORWARDS ANYWAY
FUCKING HELL
>>
File: tegaki.png (4 KB, 400x400)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/kq2iBKzAfIQ
>>
Technically /i/ is not dead. They have to beat /a/ by two goals, then hope /his/ beats /w/
However, /i/ can’t FUCKING score.
So there.
>>
Petition for Discord Boogeyman to be made captain because mentioning Discord is the only way this board sees any decent post numbers
>>
>>558627
That's discriminating against the Delta Boogeyman. He's the only reason why Discord Boogeyman is even an option.
>>
>>558612
this, his artist is a faggot and he fucked up our game
>>
>>558627
>>558628
let's never add these. I don't want the other boards to know how fucking rancid our board culture has become.
>>
>>558605
Video unavailable
This video contains content from KING RECORD CO., LTD., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
>>
>>558672
try this, friend
http://witcheffect.com/4cc/stream.html
and if you want just the youtube
https://youtu.be/3oJAwSuPrQ4

we don't play for another hour at least
>>
Game plan's about to be set up for our game against /a/.
tl;dw: We lost again. Just don't bother watching. Save yourself.
>>
>>558677
no this is gonna be the one, trust me and believe
>>
Why >>>/a/ is better?
>>
oh shit HERE WE GO BOYS!!!
>>
File: tegaki.png (1 KB, 400x400)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL A GOAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
If /i/ win, and I mean, actually FUCKING WIN, then we need to pray that /his/ fucks Lear FC up.
>>
Eighteen
>>
positives? we scored a goal and drew.
Other than that, it really is a shame. Fix your shit for next year.
>>
Nice. You did something for once.
You helped get /a/ FUCKING RELEGATED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>558685
yeah but who cares about /a/?
>>
I apologize for my horrible performance in the fetus. I will learn my mistakes and use them for the next cup.

Speaking of which, we're getting a free pass into 2019 Spring Babby. Since we have yet to prove ourselves to you guys and our opponents, I will open up a poll for a few days to see if you guys wish to be in the Spring qualifiers to prove to the other managers that we deserve to be in the official Babby cup.
https://www.strawpoll.me/16648565
>>
File: bait.jpg (134 KB, 1520x988)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Well honestly im extremely disappointed in /i/'s performance i spent a lot of time trying to get a formation that worked, was fun and was different.

But we lost simple as that but the good news is i have a lot to take away from my first tournament.

The defence was absolutely fantastic for a 3 back to take that battering and only concede 3 late goals is extremely impressive.

/i/rene was a defensive monster, by far the best player on the pitch for /i/.
No'body was decent too, no doubt thanks to /i/rene playing lower in the formation.
no matter which CB was on the pitch they did there job as well. DMF's as well.

but then there was the mess of Bait-chan Reibear and the SS role. In the tests Bait was a goal god with 50% of the goals coming from her and 25% of the assists. averaging more than a goal or an assist per GAME. Sadly that didn't happen.
Reibear was meant to be a dancer with the ball at her feet impossible to tackle. She never got the ball.

Now the SS that was my biggest disappointment as the guy who saw this non medal player constantly be a problem for the opponent in the play tests to have nothing happen kinda makes all that work trying to get this non medal to be a solid attacking outlet worthless.

I know what the teams main problem was and am already coming up with test ideas.

(for those who are curious the main problem was getting the ball to the attacking 4 in a way they can keep it, to often did they lose the ball immediately and suddenly another attack towards whipkick and thus he gets the blame.)

Well sorry for the lack lustre performance of the formation i designed, i got no excuses i will do better.

ON ANOTHER NOTE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP /i/ SEND A MESSAGE TO Greycatmon ON SHI--DISCORD.

also what do you guys think of this image as a presentation way of introducing a player? (sorry of old poll results haven't updated them yet)
>>
>>558754
What the fuck is an /i/rEan?
>>
File: irene.jpg (74 KB, 888x936)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>558755
the name we gave our board-tan
>>
The biggest sin by the /i/ management wasn't the tactics, the effort, or the roster.
It was getting rid of /i/rene's goalhorn.
>>
I'll be sure to put in /i/rene's goalhorn next cup.
>>
after a few days of voting, all you you have requested to take the free pass to Spring 2019. I will honor that decision and practice up for Spring 19 where we should have better luck!
>>
>>559440
Get rid of whipkick
>>
Whipkick has been a stalwart goalkeeper in most crucial moments. My opinion aside, I will consult with my team and make a solution to the fate of Whipkick.
>>
Whipkick was also voted to satay on the team. I will take this information to the team and we will make a decision then.
>>
>>559447
>>559448
What fucking team are you even consulting with? Lego racers? Sounds like you're just trying to keep him on the team without saying its your choice
>>
After a chat, Whipkick was voted in. I'm not going to change the roster because you don't like him on the team from affiliation with /i/high.
>>
>>559499
What fucking chat? For all we know you could be pulling this info out of your ass
>>
Who the hell are any of you people?
>>
>>559505
I am the current head manager of /i/.

>>559504
Whipkick is staying in. People voted for Whipkick to stay in, and I'm not going to change it until next poll comes out for spring.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.