[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: ilikeexisting.jpg (82 KB, 958x833)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
So, what kind of specialized pen do you recommend not to spread ink all over the place when I'm sketching? I'm an awkward amateur, so I need the best tools available just so I don't make a huge mess. Thank you !
>>
File: tegaki.png (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>558360
i mean any pen will do that so long as you give it time to dry.
if you're doing art you probably want a set of felt tip pens. you can get pretty much any brand for a few bucks, they normally come in 4 packs. although it's not a necessity and they'll still smudge if you dont give them time to dry.
>>
>>558360
its called pencil
>>
>>558360
I recommend drawing in pencil then outline with pen
>>
>>558374
Pencils also leave residues that may be spread by the hand and make a mess, even for longer and in worse ways than pens, since drying time doesn't eventually fix the problem
>>
>>558360
I resently started using one of those gloves that doesnt cover your index, middle, and thumb, and while that doesnt stop spreading 100% i havent had any smudges in awhile.
>>
>>558429
That is actually a great tip. Thank you!
>>
File: pen drawing nepgear.jpg (103 KB, 662x1169)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
How about this picture? It looks like it was drawn with some sort of specially thin pen and maybe some kind of special ink ? Know anything about it?
>>
>>558455
that kinda looks like digital art to be honest.
there's plenty of photoshop brushes and shit like that which could give the effect
>>
>>558432
No problem senpai.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.