[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 7- Pensativo.png (15 KB, 1000x800)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
My pixel art is good? And how i can upgrade my art?
>>
>>572742
Nigga looks has some ridiculous gyno going on. Other than that, I think it looks fine.
I will say though, one of the strong points in pixel art is the animation. A still image doesn't really show off the full artistic potential of the medium.
>>
File: dancing .gif (31 KB, 320x320)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
And how this?
>>
Proporcions are weird, the other pic you've postes looks better
>>
>>572746
I happen to enjoy porcupines, myself, but he hasn't posteD any.
>>
>>572742
The shading is rather bland.

>>572744
It's a really stiff animation.
>>
>>572873
>stiff
>pixel art
are you okay anon
>>
>>572882
I think what that Anon means by "stiff" is the fact that the girl maintains a rigid position, instead of swaying a little more. Her collar literally stays in the same place, despite the movements of her head and torso, and half of the animation looks like it was flipped horizontally anyway to cut corners; human movements are more fluid than that, especially when dancing, which if the filename is any indication, this image is meant to convey.

My personal opinion? I think it's cute and you should keep up the good work.
>>
>>572742
>how i can upgrade my art?
make him white
>>
>>572742
2nd picture is better, look up Saint11 he has the some of the best god damn pixel art advice around.

Also this >>572935
>>
File: Killniggers.gif (1.71 MB, 640x360)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>572742

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.