[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This here is a sport thread
Draw your OC wearing your favourite teams uniform! Playing a sport they would enjoy or a uniform for a team they root! Or heck maybe even as a cheerleader.
>motorsports too for the gearheads out there too, bonus points if you make an /i/ themed car livery/skin
>>
>>628923
Well then instead of bitching about it why not be constructive with your contributions and criticism instead of being a dick?
>>
>>628930
Remember shi is already a player.
/s4s/ drawthread was/is a thing here

Also that roster is old anyways, it's just a picture celebrating the win from last year.
Of course the roster isn't going to see immediate change because of how slow the board is. Hell a lot of the bigger market/faster boards also have semi- stagnant rosters. There is always two or three new players for the roster and I go off suggestions for the poll after votes and such have been tallied, if a player has been suggested a lot then they get added as a substitute while the lowest average player gets culled.
So what I am asking/suggesting is why not be the change you want to see? Fill out the poll when it gets posted.

And why not contribute art to the thread? I am sure there is some character out there you would like to see playing a sport or rooting for a team
>>
>>628934
Alright then post what you think the perfect roster for /i/ should be. I am legit curious what you think
>>
File: fan_cute_green_grill.png (626 KB, 1400x1539)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>628922
>>
>>628943
That sounds more like something for the /ic/ roster
>>
>>628922
Might as well brew something for the thread
>>
>>628935
he doesn't want to out himself
>>
>>628944
Imagine being the faggot who lets /ic/ live in your head rent free.
>>
>>628943
>Personify well known art programs.
AAAAAAAAAAAAND stopped reading there.
>>
>>628966
>Don't draw the things you like, You should only draw the things I want you to draw.
>This is a board about drawing so you should only be allowed to draw personifications of drawing tools and other things related to drawing.

>>>/ic/
>>
Add Soujourner And Green
>>
>>628966
>Doesn't remember just how much content of those girls was made when that was actually a thing.
>>
>>628970
Well what else would represent people asking "Got a Blog?"
Also at least DeeJay and others make content for the board unlike you who shits it up with your screeching.
You're just mad you're not on the team Delta :^)
>>
>>628983
no!
>>
>>629017
Why?
>>
>>629013
How about you actually fucking contribute instead of reeing.
Oh right bitching is low-effort and is the lazy way out.
>>
OK
>>
>>629028
Make your own roster then you bitch
>>
Watch out guys, he means business. Ooh, he might leave another sternly worded comment in the shitpost box next poll!
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>628930
TL;DR: I'm a whiner

Oekaki Post (Time: 51m, Replay: View)
>>
I thought this thread was about sports? Why is there so much screeching? I just wanted to draw cute girls playing sport... Now seeing this verbal diarrhea and hate I really am put off posting stuff here.
Like it's just doodles.
>>
>>629052
>takes nearly an hour for one low detail tegaki sketch
>doesn't even know how to use layers
>these are the people who get upset when you say that the current /i/ roster is an ever-aging piece of shit that represents virtually nothing about the board itself
>>
>>629059
>doesn't even know how to use layers
I do, but don't like to
>>
>>629060
embarrassing
>>
>>629059

It's >>628935 here, it's frustrating me a lot that you don't take the time to read. The OP image is an old team from over a year and a half ago, so like a month in other board time. About a third of those players have been released. And if your wondering who the orange cat thing is, it was around that time that "draw this in you're style" thread was about that cat Jasper.
If you want it to be personified art programs and other things I will unironically let you know now, /ic/ has a team and they have not had a manager in years so they've been unable to play. The ten year anniversary tournament is in six months or so. Be the change you want to do and go create, that's all I ever want from people is from them to just have fun and create things.
>>
>>629094
Why even use an old roster, then? If it's so outdated, and you had well over a year to get a new one, then why don't you use the new one?
>>
>>629097
Because that's celebrating the fact that they won a tournament in Spring 19 and the full version has never actually been posted here
>>
File: IMG_20201210_114616.jpg (193 KB, 918x596)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>629097
We do use a new one too and even that will be getting an update in the next month or so.
>>
>>629099
get rid of minus-8 and add
>>618388
>>
>>629103
You forget that there was at least four Corona-chan threads on here and a long running Elf thread.
And Deejay and No'Body are artists that still create and contribute to the board, they get voted in to represent drawfags that make good quality stuff.
Minus8 started with oekaki stuff and that is what they're known for. They're a legacy rep so to speak.
By having no manager it means they have not even played in five years, they're a dead team. So I am legitimately suggesting you to go revive them if you want to gatekeep so hard
So what you're saying what you want is /tegaki/ isn't it?
>>
>>629103
Look post your ideal roster, I want to know what your image for /i/ is
>>
>>629107
I'll split my responses into two separate posts
The reason why those "nobody will remember in the future" players are there is they represent parts of the current board at the time.
You don't realise that the roster is fluid and changes/can change every six months or so depending on poll results.
>>
>>629099
>>629107
yeah kinda fucked up that the oc threead is evergreen and has had 33 iterations so far and still isn't represented on the team even though it's consistently the most active thread on this board every time
>>
>>629107
Holy fucking gatekeeping Batman!
>>
I don't think any of the named artists or their characters should be included. They don't really represent the board unless there are a lot of different artists who redraw a specific character. You can't make a an icon to represent original characters or elect a particular nameposter to represent everybody because the whole point of original characters is that they are all original, and a lot of the high quality drawings are form anons. I do think you should have a highquallity-chan and a doodle-chan to represent the two pillars of the board.
>>
>>629110
It's mostly cause discordfags despise the oc threads, and they're the ones running the sportsball team. They have some retarded beef with the people who post there or something.
>>
>>629107
Artist reps have been a thing since the team started all the way back in 2014 and calling those that contribute quality stuff/a great thread snowflakes is a bit low
Maids is an active thread, just look at the catalog. /s4s/ drawfriends is also an evergreen thread too like the OC thread, Whipkick is actually an old rep of the OC thread when the artist used to post a lot. There's never been a suggestion to replace him, and having the big guy as a goalie is great. So if you have a new OC to replace them to be a rep then add that to when/if you fill out the poll
Elf Girl and Corona were threads on here at the time of the last poll vote and they did awful in Summer so they're the most likely to be culled/replaced by any new players.

>>629112
A very fair point well made about the two different forms of art on this board, /i/rene is technically the doodle-chan as it's the classic doodle she did of herself
>>
File: 397.jpg (420 KB, 850x1454)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>628923
>>628930
>>628934
>>628943
>>628966
>>629013
>>629028
>>629059
>>629107
>>
>>629115
okay but why cant the oc thread be a rep in and of itself
>>
>>629117
What would be the player model? You do know that this isn't just for drawing right?
>>
File: ae9.png (238 KB, 600x766)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>629118
>>
>>629120
>Most of your roster hinges on what /i/ knows without an outsider-friendly nor age-proofing approach.

fucking schizo you were shilling gatekeeping but now you move the goalposts and being like "w...what about the offboarders"
draw yourself hanging from a noose you faggot
>>
>>629120
It doesn't help that until recently /i/ was perma-fetused so no one really got to see the roster and get to understand it.
Pointing out the /aco/ >artist thing is a good point. But you can't exactly steal a gimmick like that, hence why /i/ is the only roster with flat models.
Why so hung up on the Corona rep? I did say they're getting culled after their results in Summer, and the specific reason why is was their thing was because it was Anti-Corona to go against players from /pol/ and other teams for meme reasons. I just go by what the roster poll says, I refuse to have /i/ be Manager FC.
>even if you think it is
>>
File: do it faggot.png (111 KB, 254x388)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>629122
You know what to do take control of it and show this egoistical snowflake what real board culture is
>>
>>629122
As I said the roster changes every six months, of course there's going to be different stuff from topical at the time threads.
>>
>>629107
>>adding common art programs like MS Paint, FireAlpaca, Paint Tool SAI, and Krita
Started reading there
And stopped reading there
You have no fucking idea what /i/ culture is, go away
>>
File: 201209212509.png (68 KB, 1024x1024)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>
>>629148
bessbol!
>>
fuck sportsball and fuck oekaki's team
>>
>>629179
Rood post grievances
>>
>>629179
I'd gladly fuck this team
>>
>>629298
Bait-chan amirite?
>>
File: knights slut.png (494 KB, 693x1243)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>628945
dropping something from /hoc/ for ya
>>
>>628945
>>629354
Golden Knights are shit
Go Seattle Kraken!
>>
Is this coming up again soon? Well good luck
>>
Can we add the Slave OC Marketplace?
>>
Cut the corona meme and the elf what the fuck do they have to do with /i/
Add some active threads/popular threads also FUCK LOOMIS
>>
>>630667
>FUCK LOOMIS
Hard agree here
>>
>>630667
Dump threads rep with a dump truck as the head?
FUCK LOOMIS for sure
Also can we post cheerleaders here?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.