[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: First.jpg (690 KB, 720x1280)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
Do you enjoy submissive women? Well friend, you came to the right place. We have slaves from brand new to barely used, all thoroughly trained!

We have everything, princesses from ruined kingdoms, 2000 years old vampire lolis, sex starved goblinas, even female elven knights, that keep coming through the door saying "It is time to end our evil deeds!" and then being defeated after barely putting a fight (seriously, what is wrong with those bitches).

Obs.: All of our lolis are of legal age, DESPITE THEIR INSISTENCE in telling our clients otherwise.

Just place your order in the thread and we'll get you, your desired lady, as fast as we can!
>>
New cattle for sale!
>>
File: tegaki.png (103 KB, 400x400)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>630024
H-hello, I was looking for a uhh... redhead... uhmm.. ehh.... L-loli...?

Oekaki Post (Time: 10m, Replay: View)
>>
>2000 years old vampire lolis
>All of our lolis are of legal age
You better not OP. Don't you even THINK about it.
>>
File: DevilPlusPrincess.jpg (649 KB, 845x1031)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>630034
Ciris (left) is the daughter of one of the generals that serve the demon king, and was captured and sold by her father's political rivals. Her training isn't finished yet, so we have to warn you that she has bitten off more than one dick during training. Thank god healing magic exists!

Elena (right) 3rd Princess of [REDACTED] acquired by means better left undisclosed. You can be sure she knows how to behave, since she herself used to own many slaves, and we guarantee she is 100% pure!

410 G - Ciris
425 G - Elena

810 G - Both
>>
I need a strong sow to bear me a strong son
>>
>>630086
And just like that I now need to learn to draw Muscle Girls... That may take some time.
>>
Female knights, you say? What a coincidence, I was just looking for one. Human preferably (they do take their job more seriously than elves really), and not too broken yet if possible.
>>
I just want a woman who loves me :(
>>
>>630085
I'll take your entire stock
>>
>>630024
...would it be possible to have a, uhm, quadruple amputee ginger loli? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>630116
He's selling slaves, anon, not miracles.
>>
>>630130
Kek
>>
>>630024
>>
I'm looking for a curvy, tall, motherly type with thin brimmed reading glasses, green eyes and wavy auburn hair down past their shoulders and they've been trained to sew all sorts of nice outfits.
Can be tender because she knows he master will take care of her too and she feels safe
>>
File: tegaki.png (100 KB, 400x400)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>630085
O-ok, I'll take Elena. Do you have any insurance policy for uh... bad behavior?

Oekaki Post (Time: 7m, Replay: View)
>>
I'm working on these two, but new years celebrations are keeping me away from home right now. I'll try posting a sketch once I'm home.

>>630086
How do you feel about a Half-Orc Half-Oni? How big do you want her breasts to be?

>>630106
Would long blonde hair please you? I'm thinking about moderately sized chest with thicc hips and thighs.
>>
>>630085
>Elena
What is this now, [DATA EXPUNGED]?
>>
>>630024
yeah yeah girls are great and all but do you have any guys?
>>
>>630148
>Would long blonde hair please you? I'm thinking about moderately sized chest with thicc hips and thighs.
Well, certainly, this do sound promising! Blond hair is a favorite of mine, after redheads.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (791 KB, 1358x960)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>630086
Your Half-Orc Half-Oni Slave is the one on the left. What sort of hair style would you like?

>>630106
The one with small breasts on the pic on the right is your Knight.

>>630116
>>630130
Would a Cleric that possess High Faith and can cast powerful miracles interest you? She is the one with huge breasts on the right of the pic with the knight.
>>
>>630024
Looking for a slave who can dance. Nice long hair, a sexy flat belly, and toned legs.
>>
Humans certainly are nice, but what of a slightly more exotic product, merchant? Winter nights are cold and I'm interested in acquiring some fiery ladies to keep the house warm, do you have anything like this? Female fire elementals, flame atronachs, fire genasis, things like that.
Do not worry, I'm insured.
>>
Hmm, I wouldn't mind a nice dragon girl, or maybe an oni... a nice muscle tone is a bonus but not required.

Them being a warrior is a must though, since she'll be a body guard as well as personal entertainment. Scars(or lick lines as I like to call them) are fine as well, they tell a story to me.

Think you are able to fulfill such a request? Dragons and Oni are hard to come by, not only are they rare but damned strong.
>>
File: Untitled 1 (2) (2).png (18 KB, 691x885)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>630024
your trade ends here for i am a freedom fighter who has come for your head. time to go out of business!
>>
> Damn! There is a lot of good requests. This may take some time.

>>630120
It would, but the market for living body pillows / onaholes is still quite small. Once we remove the limbs, guarantee is void, and we will not accept returns.

>>630155
We possess you a wide selection of twinks with small dicks that can barely get hard. If you want one with a big dick, those are more rare, but thanks to advancements in dark magic we can produce a twink with a giant dick (mildly damage to his mental state can be expected).

>>630205
You are not a Slutty Elf Knight! We don't need you here.
>>
File: OliviaPlusErika.jpg (1010 KB, 980x1448)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>630106
>>630116

Knight Olivia and Priestess of Fertility Erika are recent additions to our stock. Both have had their food laced in aphrodisiacs for more than a month now. They also had their hands restrained and left in a cell where they could see other girls having sex all day.

They just reached that point where they gladly would swear eternal love and loyalty to whoever pushes them down and takes their virginity.

Knight Olivia was once in line to be the next knight commander. She unfortunately has a scar on her arm, that was the result of refusing to surrender when we were trying to subdue her. We needed 16 men to subdue her, so you can be assured she is very strong and capable of protecting you. She always took her job very serious and has no experience with romance thanks to her dedication to it.

Priestess of Fertility Erika is a very lovable and homely girl that was blessed with a slutty body by the Goddess of Fertility. Be aware that those blessed by the Goddess of Fertility have a 99.95% chance of getting pregnant if you cum inside them. On the plus side their milk are a powerful aphrodisiac and sells for quite a bit. So she is more than a Slave, she is an investment.

360 G - Knight Olivia
240 G - Priestess of Fertility Erika
>>
>>630209
i'm not here for you, i'm here for the girls. NOW DIE!
>>
>>630212
Ah, she'll do, she'll do just fine. The scars only add to the appeal and authenticity, after all. One cannot ask for snow and then complain it is cold. I'll take her.
I'll take her, at 400 if you still have her old armor.
>>
File: Sharn.png (2.54 MB, 1200x2053)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>630086

Sharn is a Half-Orc Half-Oni that was even more of a pain to capture than that Stupid and Slutty Human Knight. She isn't the brightest tho (she is Half-Orc after all), and that is how we got the upper hand on her. She may look a bit aggressive, but we assure you she becomes quite willing to cooperate once you give her some groping in the right spots.

210 G - Sharn
>>
>>630142

No Hymen, No Returns!

We do accept slaves back if their rectum has only been moderately stretched, but you don't need to worry about that, as we said before, all of our slaves have been all thoroughly trained.

> Sorry for the lack of updates. Rain and constant blackouts have killed my mood to draw a bit.

> I'm trying to draw the Atronach request but she always looks weird, probably because I went for a difficult pose. The Half-Dragon has also been kinda difficult.

> I want try to draw the next few requests in less standard poses, but maybe I should draw these two just standing like the few I have done so far.
>>
>>630024
Do you have anything more...exotic? Like a Dullahan perhaps?
>>
>>630396
I understand that it takes time to get the stock to look presentable
>>
a noice tomgirl slave
>>
>>630024
I'm a simple man, with simple tastes. I'd like a redhead with large breasts and freckles. If possible I'd like her athletic but not too big or strong, like a town guard or an adventurer rather than a knight or a barbarian. Thanks.
>>
>>630024
Do you have a thicc bimbo slave in a harem girl outfit?
>>
File: WIP-Dulla.jpg (1.03 MB, 1558x1100)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
I'm thinking of making some digital deliveries. Would you guys be alright with this line art quality?

>>630419
I'm working on your Dullaham Request. Not entirely happy with how it is looking (too similar to the Ref). What sort of hair style would you like, and how big do you want her breasts to be.

>>630203
I'll try drawing the Dragon Girl for you, will probably use the Fan no Hitori Dragon Girl as a base for her.

>>630199
Atronachs have been difficult to sketch, depending of how things go they may just be fiery demos ladies instead.
>>
>>630513
Damn, you have mad talent
>>
>>630513
Not familiar with the dragon girl from Fan no Hitori, however I do know of the artist and their style is nice. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>630140
>>630433
These two could be sisters or mother/daughter
>>
File: images (19).jpg (34 KB, 557x519)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>630024
Hello Mr. Slaver, what can i buy for a taco and 10 G? We can negotiate about the flavor of the taco. I would like a prime virgin Elven princess
>>
>>630513
DDD cup would be nice. As for hair, a hair bun is fine.
>>
>>630513
>Atronachs have been difficult to sketch, depending of how things go they may just be fiery demos ladies instead.
I fully understand, their inclusion in my request was more to provide a relatively well known exemple of what I was looking for. Feel free to go for easier designs. I can link exemples if that help.
>>
File: Dullaham.png (183 KB, 1558x1100)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>630419

Marie was once a noble woman whose caravan was ambushed (by some of our interns) on her way to meet her fiance. Like every intern, they fucked up! Though they managed to capture all of her female servants alive, they killed her by accident when she tried to fight alongside her bodyguards (she has trained fencing since she was 10).

Being their fault that she died, our interns did the right thing and offered their souls to appease her when she came back as a Dullahan. We may have had something to do with they being so drunk they could barely put up a fight against her... and with the dark ritual needed to bring a woman back to life as a Dullahan.

Now her only hope to be free from this world and reach heaven, is for her to marry a man that loves her and make love to him. Be sure to not fulfill one of those and she will be yours forever.

425 G - Marie
Horse and Carriage not included.
>>
>>630653
>Now her only hope to be free from this world and reach heaven, is for her to marry a man that loves her and make love to him
Wow that's a shitty curse for everyone involved.

Not OR but great work as always!
>>
>>630024
Got some cute boys? Totally not feminine ones but also not overly masculine nor androgynous.
>>
Bump
>>
>>632202
He's gone, friend.
>>
>>630024
that character reminds me of kishimoto kei from gantz
>>
>>632203
Nuts!
>>
File: Endra.jpg (682 KB, 980x1606)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>630199

One never expects to sell a friend, alas, that is where life has lead me. Endra was one of our best suppliers of Slutty Female Knights, since every time she defeated one in combat, she would bring her to us. Serving the Demon King seems to have taken a toll on her through the years. The war is nowhere near an end, and that is why she made a deal with me.

> Find me someone that will never ask me to fight anyone, provide me a warm spot on his house and oil my body twice a day. I don't care what he wants to do with me, and how many times a day he wants to do it, as long as his able to provide those 3 things

As long as she is well oiled she can perfectly control her body temperature. From scorching heat to comf warm.

Free - As long as you can fulfill the terms of her contract.
>>
>>632727

> This lock-down has not been kind to small business like ours that rely on moving product around the world.

Sorry if this one is a bit below standard. I don't often draw Big Onee-sans. ( T . T )

I also apologize for disappearing for so long. I've been trying to not neglect my Twatter, drawing for other boards, having issues with changing Internet Providers and trying to setup my PC to stream myself drawing.

Today however, after working for some time on something else, I felt the urge to draw a Big Tomboy Onee-san, and was genuinely surprised to see that this Thread was still here.

I probably shouldn't have made it so specific to one fetish, since there are days that I want to draw other things. I don't know if I should keep going with this Thread, let this Thread die and start a new one with a less constrained theme, or just convert this one into it.
>>
>>632731
Just say that you're expanding your markets and say that the new store front is completing current orders (requests before this post) and are going to experiment with dabbling into different markets (allows you to set request types)
>>
BUMP
>>
>>634069
He's gone, Jim.
>>
File: IMG_20210307_223445.jpg (335 KB, 1900x2400)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
Fertile Aqua slave
>>
File: slave.gif (2.12 MB, 450x800)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>630024
>>
>>630024
Looking for a fit busty short soldier girl I can train to dance for me
>>
>>630212
Olivia was very interesting but since she is already taken I will fall back on her friend. Take you 240 G

I will also take the liberty of renamed her Fetilika
>>
>>634078
Lets see if we can get someone else to draw for us then.
>>
Bumping
>>
File: Barbara.png (1.12 MB, 880x1238)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Back in Business!

Hopefully this time for real.

>>630140

Barbara is just your average village girl. Very kind, loves children, more than capable of doing all sorts of house work and extremely obedient, even before slave training.

180 G - Barbara
>>
Do you have slaves with small breasts? Not ones that are literally flat, I'm looking for slaves with small round breasts
>>
>>637961
Holy fuck, I really thought you were gone for good.
>>
>>637961
Does she come with glasses? Even if she only needs them to read?
>>
>>637961
Dang, I thought you gave up.
>>
>>637967
>>638031

I blame VTubers for my absence.

Recently I started playing Free Cities again, and it made me want to draw some slave girls. The Mods for that shit can get pretty wild! ( O . O )

>>637993

Glasses, Earrings, Piercings, for the right price we can even implant a Big Futa Dick!

With all sincerity, the only reason why I did not give her the glasses is because I was afraid of fucking up her eyes. Sorry about that.
>>
>>638042
Gotcha. Explains everything.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.