[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3_62_55.png (21 KB, 1006x801)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
but /i/ can't just leave all this money. what do?
my post number is how much money /i/ have, the last four digits of your post number is how much what you wanna do costs
>>
I would pay for your therapy, then spend the change on myself if you'd be ok with it.
>>
File: 3_62_82_16.png (40 KB, 974x975)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>647559
man i'm sure glad we got to check this off the bucketlist, very exciting stuff here. no you can't have the change. 638,728 monies left to go. what other adventures await us? so exciting!
>>
Go to the butthole doctor
>>
invest it in something you're confident will succeed, get more moneys :^)
>>
order all the nuggets they have at the mcdonald's
>>
File: 3_62_82_18.png (105 KB, 974x2942)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>648083
the doctor? why would i need a doc- well shit
>>648116
woah check out this new crypto currency that has sex with you, shit's wild. too bad it's only gonna make me rich in the future and a future is something i don't have
>>648125
alright! looks like the fun's about to begin!

614,404 left to splurge
>>
>>648253
Buy a ring and propose to the butthole doctor
>>
Build an army of trans Eliot Roger clones to be supreme ghost zone gentlewomen, in minecraft.
>>
File: file.png (150 KB, 998x655)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>646287
Hire a squad of hooker bodyguards
>>
File: 3_62_82_19_2.png (136 KB, 974x2978)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>648269
doctor. i knw i'm not alone when i say our time together has been special. you are the most amazing person i ever met and i think i see a future with you... wait a minute, did i say future? never mind, forget i said anything. there goes $8,269
>>648270
hmmm the clone will not hatch fr a while, i'll probably have already killed myself by the time these badboys are ready. i have got to stop making long term plans when my term is so short
>>648449
so like, what are we paying for here? are these bodyguards that doube as hookers? hookers that i hired as bodyguards? body guards that have started hooking? whatever, let's have 'em
>>
>>648513
Go on vacation with the butthole doctor and the hooker bodyguards to Paris
>>
File: 3_62_82_20.png (56 KB, 974x975)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>648529
you know, doc. thanks for being cool with being in a relationship with someone who's gonna kill himself, that's really understanding about you and there just aren't a lot of people like that out there. i really don't deserve you. HEY TAKE IT EASY ON THAT GUY HE'S JUST A STREET PERFORMER!
$580,887 left
>>
Take the street performer to Chuck E. Cheese as an apology
>>
File: 3_62_82_21.png (64 KB, 974x975)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>648592
hey, man. sorry about my bodyguards, they can be a little extreme. here, let me treat you.
"you hear that, quiet clown?"
"he's apologising"
"now accept and scram"
GIRLS!
$572,295 left
>>
buy a cooler gun to kill yourself with
>>
Start a Kpop band with the bodygaurd/hookers, the butthole doctor, the mime, and Chuck E. Cheese himself.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (72 KB, 600x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>646287
this fits here
>>
get another penis
>>
>>646287
Get some guns. And maybe buy a FAMILY. We're going on a heist.
>>
File: 3_62_82_35_2.png (187 KB, 974x4886)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>648704
sup shop keep! i just realized i been ignoring something real important and wanna buy one of your guns, this one's really cool, how much?
"that one comes with a twin, i won't sell one without the other"
that's cool, man. i can't believe i never considered qualityof death as much as i considered quality of life. gotta make sure the last thing i see is something atleast tthis cool.
"what?"
says here $8,704? here you go, bye!

>>648705
alright, girls. i don't like the way you been treating my guest so as a little team building excersize we're gonna start a k pop band, however i have no idea what that is and upon researching i came out knowing less; so instead let's start a normal band work on our bonds with that. honey, you should join too incase anyone of them get hurt since you're a doctor.

>>648814
oh no! not my car ensurance? yeah i'm gonna kill myself anyway, but i don't wanna leave with any debts! how much do i owe? $8,814? alright i sent it, good bye and have a nice day! .... hold on, i don't have a car!

>>649734
yooooo this retractable palm dick is gonna be so fire!
"yes, but first you have to let it heal from the surgery"
aw man, long term? i'll be dead before then

>>649742
hey, man. i just got scammed and need to make that money back the old fashioned way so let me get a crate of guns and a crew, that family will do.
"that'll be $9,742"
here you go. alright now i just gotta plan that heist and.... plan... long term.... FUCK!

526,596 moneys left
>>
>>649877
Buy a billboard to raise money for butthole cancer awareness
>>
order the Simulation Food Plush Toys Pillow Real life Style Chicken Leg Chick Wing Drumstick Pillow Cushion Stuffed Doll Birthday Gift from aliexpress
>>
kidnap the president
>>
Take the butthole doctor to a five star hotel for your honeymoon
>>
Why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
Set up the therapist and the mime on a blind date
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
buy mgoncdcalds burger
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
you see this cute little short hair girl
crossing the street
you see cars coming fast
you thought to yourself
what wrong with that whore is she blind
should i do something . maybe if i do will effect me badly if i mind my business nothing will happen to my routine its boring but at least safe
*and you end up saving her *
then you found out she 's color blind . she didn't see the red light
just do this for now
i will think of the rest

Oekaki Post (Time: 46s, Replay: View)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.