[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've been watching the Olympics and have been inspired a bit. So here's the breakdown.

Draw your OC either doing one of the Olympic sports, in one of the uniforms (either your country or the country they are from, gymnastics, swimming and triathlon outfits are obviously included too), or being a cheerleader for your/their country.

OR

Draw your OC in a uniform for a professional team you root for or they like, and also the cheerleader things apply there too.
>>
File: Aussie swimmer.png (217 KB, 855x1592)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>649600
And yes I actually did some art for my own thread too instead of just making a prompt
>>
File: Kiwi Triathlete.png (212 KB, 833x1539)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>649601
>>
>>649600
Requesting you draw more sports waifus pls.
Bonus points if you use 4cc team uniforms/players
>>
>>650802
nobody cares about your out of touch 4cc bullshit you turbo faggot
>>
>>650811
I care and I want to see cute girls in uniforms
>>
>>650943
yeah, that's what i said, nobody cares you fucking nobody
>>
Do some northern hemisphere countries you coward
>>
>>651077
Whites are boring
>>
>>650802
>>650943
Since you said please.
I'm working on some others for the thread as well. It's not actually a request thread but a prompt one. But Bait-chan and co on the team need some love
>>
I know this art style, draw Nikki in a uniform next please anon.
Also poll when?
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 37s, Replay: View)
>>
File: USA oni weightlifter.png (601 KB, 2666x1981)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>651077
Sure why not, I've got maybe three or four more ideas I plan on doing for the thread as well.

Remember that motorsports is also a sport as well so you're welcome to draw OCs racing as well!
>>
New kits for the team when? There's the two you usually use and the kits you used for World Cup, we want moar!!!
>>
>>655552
CHOCOLATE!!!!! btw where was donut steel from the last time? i thought they were on the roster
>>
File: tegaki.png (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
sport

Oekaki Post (Time: 39m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656682
Bessbol! What team do you root for anon?
>>
>>656812
home team
>yankees or red wings

you?
>>
>>657043
Angels, feel my pain.
Fuck Arte Moreno
>>
>>649601
>>649602
>>654141
>>655552
I know who you are anon, so you should do all the board-tans on the cup in their uniforms.

Btw you should add some new players, like a Demon Girl rep and also a general OC thread rep to free some space on the team
>>
>>656084
Possibly going to be a new kit or two, just depends on the kit limit. Might replace the Nikki kit with the old legacy one and then get a new design in.

>>656681
They were supposed to be in the World Cup squad along with a new Got a Blog model but we submitted an old export by mistake.

>>657742
I'm working on a few characters in uniforms at the moment, going to do a few more Olympic Team/sports based things then I may do that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.