[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 69 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tegaki.png (54 KB, 400x400)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
You know the drill
Only rule is to have fun and keep the replay on
Also taking requests
Come on over post your OC's maybe i won't mind
Lets all peacefully co-exist

Oekaki Post (Time: 8m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (35 KB, 400x400)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>655163
First post Blessed post

>>
>>655165
your 2 roach girls boxing
>>
File: tegaki.png (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>655167
a mean name to call them
but an interesting prompt nonetheless

Oekaki Post (Time: 3m, Replay: View)
>>
File: Anne.png (24 KB, 1036x444)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>655165
Hello fren.
draw Anne
>>
>>655176
Do you
Do you ever post anything but 0 effort requests in kott threads
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Wow that was very fast
I might use this as a personal doodle thread to unwind/destress occasionally because there's been too much art dump threads recently & I don't wanna clog with another or use the general one but I like these they're nice

Also I gotta draw more Frau
My hand is frozen now so I'm too lazy to color besides complete halfassing but I'll be here tomorrow
Have fun until then fren

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Replay: View)
>>
Your original attention whore thread is barely on page fucking four. when is india getting permanently ip ranged banned
>>
File: tegaki.png (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>655176
i'll draw her tomorrow
i've gotta sleep early tonight
don't worry tho
i'll be sure to make a high effort post for it in the morning/afternoon post-lecture

>>655179
feel free to drop by anytime fren
your doodles are a welcome addition to these threads : DDD
they're "kott's thread" in name only
every art poster is welcome to post here

>>655181
its past the 300 bump and image limit my man
i genuinely can't post in it even if i tried
it barely lasted like what half a month?
going pretty strong eh?
>when is india getting permanently ip ranged banned
not anytime soon i hope
the mods are suprisingly chill and understanding
i've gotten banned for vpn/tor usage due to my dynamic ip provider
but each time my appeal is swiftly accepted and passed
for all the mockery we make of them they do a good job

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655190
Thank ya.
Also could you give me a full colour drawing of your OC that you posted the comment I'm replying to. Asking because I would like to draw it.
>>
>>655176
Five month newfag.
>>655179
Eight month newfag/cringe GaryC avatarfag.
Everyone identifiable who has spoken against Kotfag has been here for at least three years, if not over five.
>>
>>655191
idk which one you're refering to but if its this one>>655165 then i have no full color version of her
just think dark skin with yellowish eyes and black sclera
the hair is based off of the most common indian hair style y'know hail pulled back with no bangs
i'll prolly do a full color version tomorrow

and if you're refering to kott or frau then their color schemes are up for interpretation
color em however you like
hope this was helpful : DDD
>>
>>655193
The one in the op image
>>
File: tegaki.png (31 KB, 400x400)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>655194
>>655129
>>649700
>>650390
>>650399
>>650405
>>650470
>>652606
>>653032
heres all the comprhensive OC art i've posted for reference sake
i've quoted my notable ones hopefully this will be helpful
i',m off to sleep now
see you tomorrow : DDD

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655196
ok buddy. Have good sleep.
>>
20 minutes. Kotfag went to sleep and the whole board was peaceful and silent for 20 minutes before casual posting resumed.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 27m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655181
at least kott hits image limit before making a new one
>>
>>655205
kott hits image limit because he thinks he's cool for drawing three poses, three characters, and three body shapes total. this is literally what the only rule on oekaki was made for, just because you draw a lot doesn't mean you're valued here.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>655205
>>655209

Oekaki Post (Time: 9m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655210
fuck off, you're just another newfag
>>
>>655211
I am
>>
>>655205
ooooooooohhhhhhh
>>
>>655217
>no new IP count
picke, why are you samefagging?
>>
>>655211
>Namefag who's been here a day and can barely draw can already see the petty retarded drama for exactly what it is
>>
>>655219
>can barely draw
square up nigger that newfag already draws better than kotfag's one trick ass ever will
>>
>>655209
don't get me wrong im not saying he's posting anything of value, but I rarely see anyone here try to hit image limit let alone actually hit it
>>
>>655222
it's a slow board. nobody wants to draw the way kotfag does, it actually takes time and effort for most of us to draw something we like, and it's fucking annoying that it gets buried under the same three minute sketches of the same brown fat fuck and a naked woman facing sideways.
>>
File: streetshitter.png (1.66 MB, 2000x2740)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>
>>655223
You literally draw in ms paint and post daily doodles on a discord because they're the only people who will give your scribbles the time of day, then have the gall to cry about time and effort
>>
>>655225
the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>655220
thanks
(hands are hard to understand sometimes)

Oekaki Post (Time: 15m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655225
lol wut
>>
>>655168
fuck yeah. now have the one you like more duck under the other's jab, looking like she's coming in with an uppercut
>>
File: tegaki.png (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 54m, Replay: View)
>>
File: images.jpeg.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>655224
>>655223
Go back to your ocs thread if you want to draw the things you liked. And just fucking filter out kot posts.

You're too old for this fucking drama shit, and this petty arguments.
>>
>>655241
filter it how, dumbass?
>>
>>655241
>>655242
you don't know, do you?
>>
File: wtf is this.png (223 KB, 1000x383)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>655241
as usual, it's just one embarrassing failure defending another. five years of digital art. he asks to color something just yesterday, and he just barely surpasses a literal child. white lines all over, coloring out of the lines, just slapping the drawing with a shitty watercolor brush. learn what layer properties are, you actually retarded fuck.
this stupid nigger even named his reaction image "images.jpeg.jpg" and made the most basic grammar errors trying to act mature.
what a fucking joke. nothing of value would be lost if you just left the board, limited, go ahead and just go, get out. this thread has half the posts and yet the same amount of IPs as your thread that's a month and a half old, nobody is dying to see you here, just fuck off and tell picke about how much of a child i am so that he can masturbate to the thought of it or something. go. leave.
>>
>>655247
>but your art sucks.

Wow, okay buddy. That is not we are talking about. You trying to argue about stupid shit.
>>
>>655247
You talk a LOT of shit about people's art for somebody who contributes absolutely nothing to this board other than shitting up every single thread yelling at everybody to go away
>>
>>655247

See, I can double post too. Again, draw or fuck off.

You're not the mod, you need to stop policing kot about stupid shit.

Shit like this >>>654651 isn't helping the board because you are creating arguments.
>>
>>655224
oh i have a screencap of my own big boy
see two can play at that game "oldfag"
>>
>>655247
Shit, if a baby or retard told me to stop making a temper tantrum in public, I will take that to heart. You used my mistakes to shield my criticism toward your bad behavior and hypocritical mindset.
>>
>>655249
That's right, keep crying into a corner. Keep excusing everyone's shitty behavior with your little faggot cope posts about how I don't post art, like you haven't ruined the board with your autistic shit.
>>655248
>>655251
You should color like an adult and speak English like an adult if you want to talk about being too old for something, but even with all the time you had, you still can't do either.
>>655252
>is shown as a pedo, thread derailer, ban evader, autistic, et al. et al.
>all he has is "b-but these guys called themselves oldfags :("
God, if only this thread weren't so sad, I'd laugh my ass off.
>>655253
>Shit, if a baby or retard told me to stop making a temper tantrum in public, I will take that to heart.
You would, because you are one.
>>
>god everyone's art is so shitty but mine, everyone I don't like should stop posting because they are RUINING this art board
>but you literally don't post art
>THAT'S RIGHT, KEEP CRYING
>>
>>655257
So are you going to post your art, then? I'll wait.
>>
File: tegaki.png (39 KB, 400x400)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>655254
>noooooooo stop pointing out how my argument fell flat on its face
every time you make a waste post i fuck your mushroom OC
i think that is apt revenge
you don't want that do you?
then stop posting in my thread unless you've got dodles to back it up

>>
>>655258
So are you going to post your art, then? I'll wait.
>>
>>655258
>>655260
Kidding. I won't wait for you, because that's nothing but superficial shit you keep spouting to justify being an autistic fuck like Kotfag.
>>655259
I get to expose you for being a blowhard AND you embarrass yourself in public? That's a great deal!
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>655258
>>655260
he wont do it anon
i'd suggest no spamming the thread demanding the same of him
hell he doesn't even have a tab he does his doodles with a mouse as far as i understand
you're wasting your time expecting him to do anything of worth

>>655261
>a blowhard
lmao if you mean hardworjker then sure
i got a good 6 hours of sleep while you were seething
so yes i think this is a good deal
dare i say its poggers

Oekaki Post (Time: 1m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655254
I feel like I am wasting my time to proofread for you. Because you'll come back with same bullshit and you will not learn anything from this.

And you know this.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>655261
>>655220
same person?

also what the fuck is happening because I am a newfag and I do not know at all what is happening.

>>
>>655262
>lmao if you mean hardworjker then sure
Thinking of yourself highly like that is exactly what gets you lynched everywhere you go. You can't draw anything original; everything you post looks like the exact same thing you drew yesterday and the day before, and that would be okay if only you weren't pretending to be DA BESS ARDISD EVR : DDD while you fucking do it. You're so full of shit that you try to speak for a community that you shown nothing but sheer malice towards.
Absolutely none of this would ever happened if you just stopped sucking your own dick every single day and announcing it to everyone while spamming other people's threads with your quickly shat out drawings knowing full and damn well you have your own, but I have a feeling that it would just be easier for you to leave.
>>655264
Yes, same person.
You're missing out on a lot of things. In the simplest terms possible, OP (Kotfag) is a thread derailing son of a bitch who made his name hijacking multiple threads and spamming his three avatars over and over again. Literally everything he does is just to advertise himself as a high and mighty faggot.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>655265
>for a community
what community?
you mean the cabal of discord "oldfags"
I mean this in the nicest way but go fuck yourself discord fag
you dont post shit and act like this is your claimed land
too bad im claiming a piece for myself
come contend it by posting art instead of being a retarded ineffectual gate-keeper

>>655264
local lolcow delta aka avidraco aka pokemon enthusiast is angry that there a re new faces dominating the /i/ board
he's famous for harassing some chick till she left the pokemon community project
see this absolute gem of a conversation that went down last thread
>>651830
>>651833
>>651835
>>651839
>>651843
>>651849
>>651869

he's a known enemy of the people
and has to appeal to his discord gang of alleged oldfag who dont post on /i/ anymore
aka a bunch boomer has beens yelling at the new generation : DDD

Oekaki Post (Time: 47s, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>655264
forgot to include this gem too
>>651831
its a bit scuffed but its all that we have left of his encyclopedia dramatica entry
yes he is that ancient of a lolcow
puts thing into perspective huh?

>>
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>655265
Can we just stop arguing.

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>655265
okay

Oekaki Post (Time: 13m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655269
He is only here in /i/ to get artists to draw his OCs and roleplay with him.

Notice how he is nice to "good" artists that he likes.
>>
>>655268
>you dont post shit
No, but I know you do, and boy that is some shit.
>he's famous for harassing some chick till she left the pokemon community project
>he's a known enemy of the people
You mean like you are now for doing this weird shit, you fucking child-diddling faggot?
>>655224
>>652397
>>655173
>>655170
>>655026
>>655022
>>650878
You have to cling onto shitty archive made around half a decade ago if not longer, and yet all of the exact same stuff that YOU did is as fresh as yesterday.
>>655270
>>655272
Cool u-turn, Limited, you fucking two-faced, lying cunt. Weren't you on Mariel's side just a few months ago, knowing he's been milking free art from everyone for ten years?
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
phonepost moment

>>
File: unknown (12).png (47 KB, 889x894)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>655272
sounds cool but I don't think I have lurked long enough to take sides
>>
>>655268
Notice how as soon as there was an implication that more than one person hated him, that he was doing more harm than good, he suddenly switched from "we should co-exist :)" to "haha discordfags suck and delta sucks >:)". He and everyone who defends him is a dishonest piece of shit and the board would be better off without their horrible personalities ruining it.
>>
I had to draw that on a miniscule ass screen at 50% zoom because half the UI is covered on phone lol
Also >>655190 I know it's just namely a Kott thread but I jus really like Frau idk why
design plastered in my empty brain n she's fun to doodle

>>655271
Your doodles make me smile a lot, I saw you in the Silly Doodle thread
Welcome to /i/ Listener! I like your dudes they're just vibing here
>>
File: the shape.png (41 KB, 583x2156)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>655277
thanks

I made this but didnt post it.
I collaged it so I don't know how compressed it will be.
>>
>>655273
>>655276

I am not hating on you for wanting free art and new artists. I hate to argue with you with this same boring arguments. Did I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>655280
Gosh, it's almost as if I keep repeating those "same boring arguments" because they keep being proven right.
>>
>>655269
HES A FUCKING LEGIT LOLCOW????? THE PLOT FUCKING THICKENS, YOURE PART OF HISTORY MY BROTHER
>>
>>655283
This is so fucking fake, I can see that you're a new IP and everything.
>>
>>655282
No, you are just being annoying.
>>
>>655284
its so funny to me that you actually think everyone is kotfag, I hate his guts, but you're embarrassing yourself man
>>
>>655286
Yeah I'm sure you "hate his guts" so bad that you're willing to pay more attention to some shit from seven years ago that only he specifically cares about versus what he's doing right now.
>>
>>655287
not at all, i dont care what chick you tried to fuck, or how gay you were being in some shitty pokemon thread, i just find it really funny
>>
>>655288
Yeah, that's fair, actually.
>>
>>655287
You are still mad at h/i/ghschool.

>>>648089
>>
File: tegaki.png (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>655287
>some shit from seven years ago
>some shit
you creeped after a chick hard enough or her to leave the fakemon project
now you crusade against others projcting your own tendencies on them
you're a hypocrite cuck my man
i mean why else would you still aggravate me when you know what im capable of

>>
>>655291
it's not projecting when there's evidence of you actually doing it you piece of shit
>>
File: tegaki.png (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>655292
>evidence
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahah

>>
I used to hate you both equally but every time delta posts he gets more and more unbearable.
disengenuously or not kotfag has literally asked you flat out to either put this garbage to rest or at the very least keep it contained to his own threads, but you just can't do that. You have to bring this shit everywhere you go, into every thread. Kottfag has ACTUALLY stopped invading and taking over every new thread, while Delta CONTINUOUSLY just keeps trying to smear his shit all across the entire board trying to bait Kottfag into responding or telling newfags to stop posting because they aren't using tegaki. Oh how will the poor board ever fucking recover if we have 1 or 2 more people than the approved old guard making blogthreads. Not like there's at least 20 month+ old threads no one would even notice being gone. You know why newfags like kottfag? Because he actually posts literally anything and actually interacts with people beyond saying "USE TEGAKI" or "DON'T LET KOTTFAG RUIN YOUR THREAD HAHA" in every single fucking thread. Even now, "the notorious thread derailer" is a third of the posts in his own fucking containment thread
>>
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>655176
sorry for the late delivery
had an assignment review today
coupled with the screeching match itt it took some time

>>
File: tegaki.png (53 KB, 400x400)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>655236
such a fascinating replay to watch anon
sorry for not noticing sooner
pretty cool design : DDD

>>
File: tegaki.png (79 KB, 400x400)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>655274
lovely lil calf
fitting since she does have a goat motif going
: DDD

>>
File: 1626382799076.jpg (36 KB, 600x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>655294
Legit, I will take delta criticisms about me but he is such a asshole and nitpicking asshole that I refused to consider his opinions. He isn't aiming to improvement, he is aiming to hurt me.

I'm sorry for ruining kot thread. But, kot threads is perfect place to argue with delta. He usually follows my thread if he sees me a little bit happy. Also, I was kind of bored and wanted to test the waters with delta to find a solution to our problem without using trolling tactics.

I still amazed that one time when I open my discord, they just used it to blackmail me to shut up.
>>
>>655304
And who are you?

Lots of drama on this board I see.

Sorry for no drawing am on mobile
>>
File: unknown-21.png (46 KB, 1117x1056)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>655219
I've been on this board practicing drawing action and posing rather than detail.

Thanks for the criticism though.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
am home
Doodle time

>>655301
Very good gote I love her
i canotn draw aminals here's a low effort chibi Frau gote

>>655308
As I already said I think your art is really charming. I don't see but simple yet effective styles like that often especially around here
Have fun and enjoy /i/ friend

Oekaki Post (Time: 10m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655307
I am cool guy who know delta for about few years ago. I am just here in /i/ to make comics and stuff.

Delta is just a guy that hates me because I was defending (picke) >>>645263. And other anons.

But really, I just wanted him to stop with this stupid policing and acting like a mod. I think literally he can't do this. Because he isn't a artist, he is just a guy who likes to start shit.
>>
File: unknown-27.png (68 KB, 1089x1116)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>655309
Thanks
>>
>>655310
look at your entire thread and say that last part again
>>
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>655311
this dude is neat

>>
>>655313
Look at your body and stop eating that fries, femboy.
>>
>>655314
That's actually a helmet that I just put eyes on
>>
File: 1627621467097.png (943 KB, 1633x2450)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>655313
Also you don't need to make a passive aggressive picture. I got it for you.

Because you're so one note.
>>
27 KB
27 KB PNG
Apologies for the numerous pauses and silence lmao this didn't take as long as the replay says, I was multitasking between this and another drawing site and I was focusing on the other site more I think you can notice how long I forgot this tab existed before I started actually doing shit again
These are also somehow the best hands I've drawn in my entire life and idk if I'll ever be able to draw them like this again lol
tegaki's neat

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 39m, Replay: View)
>>
File: unknown-18.png (73 KB, 968x1154)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>655323
Hands are easy. Just don't think of them with lines. (Even though I draw them like that) if you sum them up through rough shapes and just chisel out the fingers and other details they become infinitely easier to draw.
>>
>>655324
>chiseling
oh no no no no no no
>>
File: old art.jpg (19 KB, 296x304)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>655304
success is the greatest revenge fren
if its meaningless adhominems then filter it out but if even your worst enemy can point out a flaw then it must be something obvious
I know it sounds kinda dickish but getting good and dabbing on the haters is incredibly satisfying
again im not asking you to cater to his tastes but atlkeast make it impossible for him to insult your work without sounding like a highschool playground bully
pic related is what my "artwork" looked like about a year ago
if a dumb indian with spare time can do it so can you

>I'm sorry for ruining kot thread
it isn't ruined we're having a good time here
being a hub for all the persons of interests is quite a privilege for the kott thread : DDD

>>655307
>>655308
>>655311
>>655317
>>655324
you're one intriguing character y'know anon
great aeshetic

>>655323
ayy the cyclops finally makes an appearance again
good to see you again fren

>>655318
could you post more of delta's art
since he wont do it himself
His art aint half bad for someone who allegedly only uses a mouse
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
obligatory daily Kott-post

>>
>>655330
There is sprite thread that he posted on.
>>
28 KB
28 KB PNG

>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 7m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (28 KB, 400x500)
28 KB
28 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 3h 35m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655448
Anon, we gotta talk about your time schedule.
>>
>>655448
Are you the legendary 24h++ oekaki tentacle anon? I missed u.
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>655448
wow
it felt like you had a few friends over and took turns doodling
pretty neat replay : DDD

>>
>>655330
>His art aint half bad for someone who allegedly only uses a mouse
When he puts the effort in, he can make some cool/funny shit, and not just drawings either. It's just a shame 95% of his internet presence is bitching about everyone he doesn't like, with the remaining 5% actually posting his work.
>>
File: Hero screenshot (1).png (680 KB, 768x768)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
Could you draw my girl here? She was turned into a lamia as a punishment.
>>
File: tegaki.png (84 KB, 400x400)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>655520
ooooh sweet a monster girl
i love these kinds the best

Oekaki Post (Time: 31m, Replay: View)
>>
File: lineart.jpg (20 KB, 507x507)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>655520
i realize just how bad the coloring is here have just the lineart
>>
>>655534
>>655535
I like both.
>>
File: tegaki.png (23 KB, 600x600)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>655520
>>655534

Oekaki Post (Time: 17m, Replay: View)
>>
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>655536
thnx for the praise fren
but i've got a long way to go with colors : (

>>655537
is the name of the socks being "naga opus" the joke?
its a really obsecure gag if it is
since most people wouldnt know that naga is a synony,m for snake

>>
>>655538
why is she crosseyed? is she retarded?
>>
>>655538
Naga Opus would be a brand name. The joke here is that its naga skin boots.

Opus is an artistic work so Naga Opus is a brand designed around snake leather. It's a dumb joke so it doesn't really matter anyway.
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>655541
i just noticed lel

>>655543
i guessed as much
you have an odd sense of humor

>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 11m, Replay: View)
>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG

>>
File: tegaki.png (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
a day at the beach with kott

>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
sunbathing with frau

>>
27 KB
27 KB PNG
obligatory daily kott-post

Oekaki Post (Time: 58s, Replay: View)
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>655657
Fuck this mouse is so fucking retarded
but i ahave to draw.my wife
I'll do a better one at home i promise

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Replay: View)
>>
>>655751
aww she looks so comfy
i love it : DDD
keep dropping by monanon
you're fun
>>
>>655751
>wife
isn't she a child
>>
File: tegaki.png (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>655755
her age is up for intepretation anon

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
242 to go

>>
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>655760
241 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>655761
240 to go
medi-kott

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>655755
i genuinely don't know man Kott usually draws them both as grown adult women idk where you've seen Frau as a kid unless u mean the chibis and squishy microorganisms he draws occasionally but chibi doesn't mean child lmao
She's fun to draw anyway so I'm gonna do some paper doodles later
But for now here's piece of shit mouse episode 2

>>655752
thank u im usually in the stickman thread as it's my home but Kott threads are comfy to drop into sometimes

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>655772
very charming

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>655766
237 to go

>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>655793
236 to go

>>
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>655795
235 to go

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>655798
234 to go
obligatory daily frau-post

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>655850
233 to go

>>
>>655856
hi kot draw one of your girls regular size but in fluffy winter clothes riding on the back of an ungodly large dog also holding weapon of choice
>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>655856
232 to go

>>655861
oddly specific request fren
but since you asked nicely i deliver : DDD

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>655880
231 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (57 KB, 400x400)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>655885
230 to go
I wonder where delta is
he just sorta up and poofed away
did he take a break from /i/?

is the discord cabal still active?
will delta retaliate after being cucked?
did picke unironically get the last laugh?
where is green too?
did kott singlehandedly defeat the gate-keeping "old gaurds"?
what happened to that one deviantart tier artist who posted wierd characters in the calarts style?
will the request artist anon recover from covid and revive her thread?

so many plotlines left unfinished
i thought this month's arc would have a more explosive conclusion
unless there's a storm on the horizon

>>
>>655887
so that IS another avatar of yours
>>
File: tegaki.png (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>655890
OC yes
i have kottman for that

>>
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>655890
why'd you ask fren?
i don't draw her as often
i prolly should : DDD

>>
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>655894
227 to go

>>
>>655887
I think covidanon fucked off to /ic/I saw her in the oc redraw thread. Can't blame her desu, this board is pretty shit now
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>655897
well that's one mystery solved
rip request thread

>>655895
226 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>655953
225 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>655956
vaginas are difficult
224 to go

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>655957
223 to go

>>
>>655880
nice, how about your clownsona with frau and kot as little angel/devil floating by his shoulders telling him to be evil and to be nice
>>
File: tegaki.png (123 KB, 400x400)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>655969
that's a pretty good prompt

Oekaki Post (Time: 35m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656003
hell yea, how about kot standing alone in a corner at a party w people all around her (you know, like those memes) n it says "they don't know im an internet comedian"
>>
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>656003
i should prolly not color it
since color is where i fuck up the entire piece

>>
File: tegaki.png (58 KB, 400x400)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>656005
socially awkward kott
absolutely fitting for her character lel
man i love the whole con cept even more

Oekaki Post (Time: 14m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656009
would you do a small animated request? do an idle animation that you think one of your ocs would do if they were in a fighting game
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>656010
sure i'll give it a try
tho im not sure what would be fitting
could you post some reference as to what you're expecting?

>>
>>656015
just expecting you to have fun with it. gotta get creative
>>
File: idling kott0000-0012.gif (754 KB, 555x555)
754 KB
754 KB GIF
>>656017
how about this
kott the npc
>>
>>656020
it works! how about frau sitting on a large throne w kot sitting on the arm of it
>>
great now animate her doing a perfect electric wind god fist
>>
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>656073
love the idea of kott just cluelessly shoving her wings into frau's face

>>
>>656085
I like the expressions. Recreate this with Frau?
>>
File: 4zd8o6h9qxn51.jpg (224 KB, 2560x1440)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>656088
Im dumb, forgot image
>>
File: tegaki.png (141 KB, 400x400)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>656088
>>656089
smuggy frau

Oekaki Post (Time: 30m, Replay: View)
>>
File: C18hjlEXEAI8DVU.jpg (27 KB, 552x457)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>656090
how about this one with kot?
>>
File: tegaki.png (65 KB, 400x400)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>656093
aww kott being bullied for being socially awkward
sounds plausable

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Replay: View)
>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>656095
someone give her a hug

>>
>>656095
how about frau shopping for wonderbread
>>
File: tegaki.png (73 KB, 400x400)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>656099
ayyy i know you
its an honor drawing this
its like im interacting with a piece of internet history
prost kameraden

>>
File: tegaki.png (36 KB, 400x400)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>656095
she deserves a hug

>>
File: tegaki.png (47 KB, 400x400)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>656122
i need more practice

>>
File: tegaki.png (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>656125
208 to go

>>
>>656116
im not the wonderbread guy, just like it as a meme
draw one of your ocs as an inkling from splatoon? (pointy ears, tentacle hair, eye mask)
>>
File: tegaki.png (58 KB, 400x400)
58 KB
58 KB PNG

>>
File: tegaki.png (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>656168
aww thats a shame
i did like a report on the guy back in college for a Person of Interest on the internet
while others did cookie-cutter shit like pewdiepie i went for the big fish
it was my finest presentation
Interacting with him is sorta like a bucket list thing i wanna do

>>656170
lovely frau doodle
ber cute 10/10

Oekaki Post (Time: 18m, Replay: View)
>>
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>656170
please post one of your OCs for me to doodle
my art quality keeps fluctuating but i'd like to draw yours i return of you drawing mine
i feel like a dick for only one-sidedly recieving free artwork

>>
>>656241
interesting choice, but I also enjoy crazy internet figures so understandable. pewdiepie is kind of a shock answer to me tho, how do they feel about him over there?

recreate this with one of your ocs?

>>656243
appreciated, though you don't need to. you've been doing my silly requests, and you drew for me in sivus thread
>>
>>656249
by "this" i mean theme of image btw. not the exact clothes or the lines for the physical paper dolls, but a dress up sheet
>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>656249
>how do they feel about him over there
the zoomers love him the adults are mostly indifferent about him

>>656249
>you've been doing my silly requests
your doodle prompts have been consistently fun to draw anon
you're making this a lotta fun for me
i wanna kinda do something for you in return

>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>656276

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
i realized just how limited their wardrobe is
lets change that

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656280
200 to go

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>656281
199 to go
i love the idea of kott walking around in just a shirt and being a sleepy airhead

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656282
198 to go
just wanna pet her fluffy head

>>
>>656276
if you really want to, most artists wont touch my ocs monster form. feel free to design more of the body, if it piques your interest enough.
>>
great, now draw her re-enacting Castlevania: Symphony of the Night's US intro with Dracula's iconic "What is a man...? A miserable pile of secrets ! But enough talk... have at you !" sentence
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656324

Oekaki Post (Time: 49m, Replay: View)
>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>656324
just a test sketch to see where i wanna go with this piece
btw gothic fashion is sucha bitch to draw
the lacing is such a pain

>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>655163
Very tire...

>>
File: tegaki.png (132 KB, 400x400)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>656324
i swear it looked better in my head
i'll prolly get better with time

>>656338
lovely doodle fren
its nice to have another artists joining my thread
enjoy your stay fren : DDD

Oekaki Post (Time: 28m, Replay: View)
>>
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>656357

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
6 posts without kot in them?
how deplorable
lets fix that

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
190 to go
sleepy kott time

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>656379
189 to go

>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>656383
188 to go
psychic outburst time

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>656389
her wings and tails are my favourite part of her design
just the way it interacts with everything around her
feels pretty good

>>
draw porn of someone's oc
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656394
which OC do you want lewded?
post reference and i'll deliver
its a sunday afterall
i got tonnes of free time

>>
File: tegaki.png (59 KB, 800x800)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
This is my first time even coming across this board. This is kinda fun! Though, this is also my first time on digital too, so I was struggling. I tried a new thing with hair, went poorly, but I still had fun. I'll probably be here again soon!

Oekaki Post (Time: 24m, Replay: View)
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>656396
ayyy a new artists shows up
aint that just cool
welcome to the board anon

also i recommend the tone tool (the barcode looking thing)
something tells me you'll enjoy using it
also be sure to utilize the layer opacity system for easy shading jobs
also if your tab allows pressure sensitivity then try experimenting with the pressure opacity and size toggles at the top it'll make using the pen tool way more fun
also be sure to export your doodle especially if you took time making it since sometimes the site goes fucky and decides to delete your doodles before they're properly posted
and also never solve the captcha before you doodle cuz it almost gaurantees a crash/glitch of some sort before posting
those are some of the things i've learned over the time on this board
enjoy your stay : DDD

>>
File: tegaki.png (44 KB, 800x800)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
Just watched Venom, That was a really good fucking movie. Got a 30% on Rotten Tomatoes though. :(

Oekaki Post (Time: 38m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (50 KB, 800x800)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
The best pokemon ever.

Oekaki Post (Time: 39m, Replay: View)
>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 9s, Replay: View)
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656405
>>656411
these are very well drawn anon
very nice
do you have any OCs too?
i'd love to have a crack at drawing your designs

>>656425
>9s
you're getting quicker dick-poster anon
good to know you're stil around

>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>656425
im faster than you

Oekaki Post (Time: 4s, Replay: View)
>>
>>656397
hey thanks friend. can you draw your oc farting for me?
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656453
no anon
i dont draw things im not into myself
i apologize but brap is where i draw the proverbial line

>>
>>656455
fort kott more like fart kott amirite : DD
cmon for funsies? please? shes just so thick i need to see that ass ripping a fat one
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656458
please god no

>>
>>656338
this is a cute take anon

>>656354
>>656359
thanks, this gives me a better idea of how I want her full monster form to look I think. Draw frau clothes swap w your favourite fictional character
>>
File: tegaki.png (45 KB, 800x800)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>656447
As a matter of fact, I do! His name is king. There's a lot of story behind him, but I'mma just say, he can control fire, but only as explosions on his limbs. He's 13, he's also pretty cocky.

>>
i bet kot cant draw feet he never draws anything below the bust prove me wrong
>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>656472
garfield : DDD

>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>656473
gives me so many boondocks vibe
very cool
though i think 13 is a bit too young
unless we're playing by shounen manga rules then i kinda get what you're going for
took me a few attempts to nail down the aesthetic

>>
>>656492
Yeah, in the story in my head there's a couple time skips. But, I think you really nailed it. :D Looks awesome! have any OCs you want me to draw?
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656486
you're justa foot fag aren't you
though i do admit i have zero practice drawing below the waist
but i aint catering to footfags

>>
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>656493
just the two gals
kott n frau

>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>656495
171 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656514
170 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (39 KB, 800x800)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>656495
I don't know their colors, and I took some creative liberties, but I'm done! Hope you like it!

>>
>>656534
NO!!! I FORGOT THE LEFT ONE'S TAILS!!!
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>656534
>>656535
this is lovely anon
i love how busty your intepretation of frau is
Very nice : DDD

>>
>>656488
cowboy kot in a showdown with pirate frau
>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>656563
there's a fluffy new sheriff in town

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>656569
and a horned outlaw to oppose the authority

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656571
>>656569
their clash will be epic

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656573
they fell asleep after playing pirates and cowboys all day

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 34m, Replay: View)
>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>656583
come on now
get creative
bullets dont hurt a sentient psychic bio-computer
be happy she decided to play along rather than fly home
you're gonna have to use something stronger to even scratch her

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Source: >>656583)
>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
161 to go

>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>656619
160 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656620
159 to go
twisty kott

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>656621
158 to go
i miss prompt anon
his prompts were fun to draw

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656626
157 to go
fluffy reporter reports the weather fore-cast

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>656633
1 11111 111111 t o g o

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>656634
1 11111 11111 t o g o

>>
>>656626
Not him but I'd like to see kott and frau in that jojo vs dio scene widely used as meme
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>656638
I'll draw this first thing tomorrow morning
I've got lectures early morning
see you then fren : DDD

>>
File: tegaki.png (87 KB, 800x800)
87 KB
87 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 52m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656626
im still here, just haven't been online much the last few days. trying to distract myself. How about frau cooking with a tiny moth sized kot on her head controlling her like ratstouille
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656638
pretty goofy idea

>>656648
it lovely anon
again i ask you tho
what is the secret to your stamina
i can barely stick to one doodle for 10 mins without loosing interest
how do you do it?

>>656668
good to hear from you fren
i can relate to the desire to spend more time offline
i encourage you to keep doing so

though do keep dropping by here every once in a while
i enjoy drawing your prompts : DDD

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656668
lovely

>>
>>656675
not so much a desire, just an injury.
design magical girl versions of your ocs
>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>656680
designing dresses is such a chore
now i get why fashion designers are such nut jobs
you'd have to be a special kinda crazy t do this as a job

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>656680
>just an injury
sounds rough mate
hope you recover soon
hopefully it isn't anything serious

>>656686
i imagined frau as a more tomboyish magical girl

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>656690
148 to go
hey didnt even realize i went past the halfway image limit
les gooooooooooo

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
im new to this kind of stuff

>>
>>656703
oh my fucking god did i really spend 5 minutes on this shit
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
idk what to draw so uhhh this

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG

>>
File: tegaki.png (56 KB, 600x800)
56 KB
56 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 27m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656705
schmer
>>
File: tegaki.png (39 KB, 400x400)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>656704
its fine anon
people work at their own speeds

>>656705
draw kott next

>>656726
lovely frau-doodle
beri nice

>>656729
you grace my thread again
and with an interesting replay to boot
i love the retro anime aesthetic you follow
but do tell me anon
what is the secret to your stamina?

>>
File: tegaki.png (44 KB, 400x400)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>656739
142 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (48 KB, 400x400)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>656741
141 to go

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
kinda new to drawing and oekaki in general but i had fun.
does this thread have a theme or am i allowed to draw just anything?

>>
File: tegaki.png (34 KB, 900x600)
34 KB
34 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 2h 28m, Replay: View)
>>
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>656742
138 to go

>>656750
no prompts anon
as long as you keep the replay on for others to look at it's all fair game
alos i love the yuyu hakusho esque atstyle of yours

>>656757
please tell me what is your methodology anon
you do use references right?
what keywords do you use to search for reference poses?
I wanna achieve your levels of streamlined stylized anatomy
there is a beauty to it that i can't quite put to words
your replays are by far the most fun to watch especially with the fun comments you sprinkle in there
I greatly appreciate your contibution to my thread
Its an honor to have you post here

>>
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>656760
137 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (79 KB, 1024x1024)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
newfag here, cool oc

Oekaki Post (Time: 24m, Replay: View)
>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>656766
sweet doodle
is that supposed to be kott trooper?
the angle's pretty cool anon
welcome to the thread : DDD

>>
File: tegaki.png (37 KB, 400x400)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>656761
134 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>656773
133 to go

>>
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>656778
132 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>656780
131 to go

>>
>>656690
thanks man, just sore. draw kot and frau together, one in a playboy bunny suit one in a literal bunny suit
>>
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>656799
sweet prompt fren

Oekaki Post (Time: 16m, Replay: View)
>>
>>656839
redraw your favourite album cover and incorporate your oc into it somehow
>>
57 KB
57 KB PNG
forgot the ears on kott

Oekaki Post (Time: 54s, Source: >>656839)
>>
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>656840
don't have any specific favourits anon
could you recommend one with cool album art?

>>
File: c1.jpg (728 KB, 1500x1500)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>656842
oh. I dont really have any either. I googled album art and this was one of the top ones and seemed cool i dunno lol
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>656843
looks sweet
also i'll do a few versions of the queen's album art too

>>
10 KB
10 KB PNG
the queens band had some cool ass album design

Oekaki Post (Time: 26m, Replay: View)
>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>656848
some tasteful polishing

Oekaki Post (Time: 9m, Source: >>656848)
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
final polishing

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Source: >>656849)
>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Frauvis and Kott-head

got beavis and butthead recommended to me on youtube
after all these years i just knew i had to make this
its just so perfect

>>
File: tegaki.png (44 KB, 400x400)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
a feud as old as time

>>
File: tegaki.png (82 KB, 400x400)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>656866
120 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (67 KB, 400x400)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>656869
119 to go
final high-effort post for today
realism is such a fuckin chore

Oekaki Post (Time: 16m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>656870
118 to go
saw this one reference image and couldn't resist

>>
>>656862
This is pretty cool. How about kot and frau with swapped colour palettes.
>>
File: tegaki.png (82 KB, 400x400)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>656873
I've always imagined kott as somewhat dark haired so drawing her bloned was a massive whiplash for my brain

>>
File: tegaki.png (98 KB, 400x400)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>656879
I think i like this version of frau even more than the default blonde frau

Oekaki Post (Time: 22m, Replay: View)
>>
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>656872
115 to go

>>
>>656882
draw frau as a red mage and kot as a white mage
>>
File: tegaki.png (60 KB, 400x400)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>656892

>>
File: tegaki.png (71 KB, 400x400)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>656893
red mage costume was more fun to draw than i expected it to be

>>
>>656863
Perfection
>>
File: tegaki.png (90 KB, 400x400)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>656891
112 to go
chocolate skin is best skin

Oekaki Post (Time: 21m, Replay: View)
>>
File: 222.jpg (280 KB, 885x919)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
WE GET IT YOU KNOW HOW TO DRAW NAKED GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS FACING FORWARD AND LOOKING SMUG
CAN'T YOU DO A N Y T H I N G. E L S E ?
LET ME GUESS, CHIBI VERSION? YOUR AVATAR LOOKING SMUG FACING FORWARDS ALSO? WHILE OFF CENTER?
AND LET ME GUESS; THE NEXT THREAD YOU MAKE IS GOING TO BE THE SAME SHIT?
YOU'RE GOING TO RUN IMAGE LIMIT WITH MORE OF THE SAME SHIT IN THIS THREAD?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT THREADS ARE STILL IN THE CATALOG?
WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!
>>
File: tegaki.png (68 KB, 400x400)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>656901
111 to go
i believe in chocolate supremacy

Oekaki Post (Time: 19m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>656908
>got BTFO'd by the very next post
>defeated without even being noticed
lmao you insignificant insect
get fucked lmao

>>
>>656910
delta's meme was still funny though
>>
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>656908
lemme guess your broke american ass just got your hands on a cheap drawing tablet
and now you're acting all cocky huh faggot?
still dont have the courage or confidence to make a thread of your own
absolutely giga-kek

>>656911
nice same-fag nigga

>>
>>656912
nah that wasnt me i'm just here for the memes, look
also why did you reply twice? just makes you look mad :o
>>
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>656914
>nuh uh im just a filthy board tourist
come on now

>>
>>656916
so are you though, don't you brag about being from /pol/?
>>
>>656916
>nuh uh im just a filthy board tourist
oh, like "monanon"?
>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>656918
you mean the same person who had two threads and post almost daily?
come on now

>>656917
i post on /po/ too retard also on /an/
just like how delta likes to stalk underage chicks on /vg/
face it mate you lost this territory fair and square
you're trying to talk down to me in my own fifth thread
its hilarious

the only reason im not reporting you fags is cuz i enjoy your seething

>>
File: tegaki.png (84 KB, 400x400)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>tfw they back off immediately
downright comedy

>>
>>656920
>my fifth thread
maybe that would mean something if your threads werent all the same drawing? or done in like a month in a half? people have had single threads up for years.
also your "first" thread wasn't yours, it was the sadness thread you hijacked.

you're trying really hard to seem impressive but it really looks more like you're being really triggered by some /vg/ autist? i don't even know if that was really delta, he's really living rent-free in your head isn't he?

oh, you're schizophenic! that explains why you draw the same thing over and over again and fear so much about everyone who criticized you being delta!!! it all makes sense now!!!! aw man i almost feel bad. dude you need to get some help or something. i'm not even trolling you i really think you need to see a therapist or something about this man. jeez...
>>
>>656920
>defending the dumb whore who gets distracted by her tranny garyc friends and came here after admitting that she never went to 4chan before
>was in college and had a gym membership two months ago
>now suddenly has the time to post on three other boards after making half ass doodles for hours on end
>makes up shit about delta to try and take the heat off of him (and fails)
>"i-i won!!!"
>>656924
everyone has a life here except for you, retard
>>
>>656924
>btfo 1 post later
lol?
>>
File: tegaki.png (74 KB, 400x400)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>656926
>being really triggered by some /vg/ autist
i flawlessly cucked his OC and scared him off the board for a solid few weeks
heck you guys cant even high-jack my thread with allegedly multiple posters on your side
neither can you fags maintain or make a thread of your own
I don't understand why you guys think you're any authority on who is and isnt a schizo

so keep your gay faux compassion
you play that card when you've won the argument not when desperately trying to weasel out a positive point

>>
File: 1632344687578.png (327 KB, 798x687)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>656934
YOU [[Flawlessly]] CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2015 AND [2005] YOU STUPID NIGGER!
>>
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>656930
>what is lurking?
>what is being kind?
>what are holidays?
>defending a pedophile from vg
come on
you're making this too easy

>>656931
>takes the bait
>lmao we were just pretending to be retards
kek
you're not even posting gay doodles with your posts
i could get you fags banned for offtopic posting'

you're posting here expressly on my permission
you have no power here : DDD

>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>656936
>undertale-posting
kek so its delta's gay discord squad huh?
makes sense i suppose

comedy gold
this is what the average delta fan is into

>>
>>656939
>what is lurking
not this
>what is being kind
LOL
>what are holidays?
Things that don't happen every week, idiot
>defending a pedophile from /vg/
Nobody is a pedophile except for you, inbred, you drew that "pedophile" as a 15 year old "manlet" getting raped, and the pictures are still free for everyone to look at! Again, you do nothing but project your own failures on other people because you're a dumb enough fuck to admit that you have absolutely nothing going on in your life.
>>656944
There it is! There's your two-faced [[Jackass Stunt]] again!
>>655961
>>
What is Frau's favorite food this is important
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>656946
>hings that don't happen every week, idiot
what dystopian society do you live in mate?
i get two holidays per week for college and two from the gym
they dont overlap besides on sunday
i lurk on the other board am active here for doodling

>getting raped
>guy getting raped by a woman
and you've lost all merit lmao
as far as i understand delta he's into futa-shit so idk what he's complaining about
and if you wanna talk rape i did cuck him of his mushroom waifu
funny how you didn't mention these
>>656144
>>656141
>>655346
>>655344
>>655182
>>655173
>>655170
get cucked lmao

i dont touch undertale/deltarune
idk why you think that jew-post is mine

>>656947
sweet sweet cotton candy

>>
>>656894
draw your ocs as pokemon trainers
>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>656949
i'll do that tomorrrow lad
i've gotta go sleep now
i'm already spent doing all the doodle propmts from that other anon
i'll do yours tomorrow : DDD
see you then

>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>656948
>i dont touch undertale/deltarune
>idk why you think that jew-post is mine
because you're the only person on this board that spaces his posts like this
not to mention your art style is fucking obvious with shaky, inconsistent lines like these
>>656939
>>656916
>>656891
even if you're not information overloading us like Chris-Chan (LOL) anyone with a fucking brain and eyes can tell who you are with any given context
here's what i'm talking about by the way, pedo scum
>>655022
>>655026

Oekaki Post (Time: 12s, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
also for the avidraco/delta-fags
feel free to keep my thread bumped with your seethe while i sleep
i'll reply to all of you tomorrow
see you fags then : DDD

>>656951
dommy mommies are based fuck you
stay mad lmao

Oekaki Post (Time: 41s, Replay: View)
>>
>>656952
>feel free to keep my thread bumped
>311 replies
retard
>>
wasn't delta from /vp/ anyway
>>
>>656962
wow congratulations you noticed that kotfag is a fucking moron who can't read
>>
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>656966
>noo he actually stalked an underage girl on /vp/ not /vg/
dont care
still a minor stalking wierdo that i wouldnt want near any children
cute attempt at a comeback tho
for retards who accused me of pedophilia for drawing a dommy mommy you sure are tolerant of the underage girl stalker/ harrasser that is delta aka avidraco aka nova
how progressive of you : DDD

>>656953
hey atleast my thread reaches a bump limit instead of dying or bring high-jacked
stay mad butthurt delta kun

>>
File: tegaki.png (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>656949
not that big into pokeyman
so just drew whatever came up first for pokemon trainer

>>
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>657011

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>656909
92 to go
doodle marathon time

>>
>>656948
Thank you I lov her >>656957
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657013
91 to go

>>657014
thanks for the cute doodles fren
i appreciate your artwork : DDD

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657016
90 to go
different angles are sucha pain

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657017
89 to go

>>
>>657006
>hmmm my eyes are literally uneven and i'm a retarded ESL
>i'll trust everything i read on the internet anyways!
>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657018
88 to go

>>657026
>butthurt adhomienms
>is also unironically a pedophile futa-fag
i remain unfazed

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657048
87 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657049
86 to go
my posing sucks
gotta work on that grind

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657051
85 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657054
84 to go

>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>657055
83 to go
kott can be such a glutton

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657060
82 to go
a friend suggested that i draw this

>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>657061
81 to go
talk shit get bit

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657062
80 to go
hair need to be tidy and tied up

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>657063
79 to go
actual best girl frau

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657064
78 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (63 KB, 400x400)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Heya, just checking in! ^^ here to peacefully co-exist as well; y'know?
Had to quickly sketch my oc! also; great to see your thread on here!

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657073
ayyy welcome to th e thread anon
feel free to post whatever you want here
sorry for the late response had college work come up

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>657068
75 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657224
74 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657227
73 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657230
72 to go
lets get to bump before the previou sthread goes to the archivist's grave

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657235
71 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657242
70 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657245
69 to go
hehe funny number

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657250
68 to go

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657252
67 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657253
66 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657254
65 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657256
64 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657257
65 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657258
64 to go

>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>657339
63 to go

>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>657340
62 to go

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657341
61 to go

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>657342
60 to go

>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>657343
59 to go

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657353
56 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657354
55 to go

>>
>>657356
a request i did for an interesting fellow
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657366
53 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657368
52 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657369
51 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657370
50 to go

Oekaki Post (Time: 49s, Replay: View)
>>
>>657342
>>657343
>>657353
>>657354
>>657356
>streetof shitler
>>
File: tegaki.png (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>657374
what do you think of the design?
i was thinking of making him the mascot of my threads rather than just ol kott n frau
I've decided to embrace the street shitter tag as the "ss"
Do you think it will catch on?

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>657371
48 to go
obligatory daily kott-post

>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>657444
47 to go
lets finish this thread tonight

Oekaki Post (Time: 47s, Replay: View)
>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657455
46 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657458
45 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657460
44 to go

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657462
43 to go

>>
36 KB
36 KB PNG
i think you might know where im from
because the other anons whipped up a massive shitstorm while the op was trying to vibe.
>657378
as for that, i think i have a better idea for a potential mascot.
i see we both have an interest in Ae/i/no - dax's oc that they only associate with the board and boardtan in general. they just enjoy drawing him. wouldn't know what it's categorized as.
>let's finish this thread tonight
i agree. i'll give a hand.
>>657464
42 more to go.

>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>657465
41 to go
ayy thanks for the help friend

>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>657467
40 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (53 KB, 400x400)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>657468
39 to go

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>657469
38 to go

>>
>>657465
shut the fuck up dax you still can't samefag effectively
>>
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>657470
37 to go

>>657471
wait that isn't supposed to be dax?
i thought it was obviously him right

>>
File: tegaki.png (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB PNG

>>
>>657473
hes talking 3rd person so I think he's trying to samefag. he also still uses his tripcode when posting what he wants to be seen as him I just don't think he realizes how much of a give away he is
>>
File: tegaki.png (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>657473
36 to go

>>657475
lovely block frau
beri adorable

>>657477
eh he seems like a goofy guy
who cares its not like he's malicious
he's completely harmless

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>657478
34 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657479
33 to go

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657485
32 to go

>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>657487
31 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657488
30 to go

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657490
29 to go
sisterly envy

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>657491
28 to go
cat girl kott

>>
File: tegaki.png (76 KB, 400x400)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>657492
Here's a group of smug.
28 more to go!

>eh he seems like a goofy guy
>who cares its not like he's malicious
>he's completely harmless
You aren't wrong there, though, people always get the wrong idea and judge me based on how I act, not anything else.
Though, I find it quite funny how people immediately assume on here, and not only that; just... search all over the /i/ thread just to come over and bully me.

It's kinda laughable; since they, themselves, said and I will quote from my own thread, since, of course, it was all over the trip;
>All is forgiven if you just drop the trip
>taking the trip off is one step but just go back to anon. no one likes a namefag
>I don't think it changes much when someone namefags except for the lack of anonymity.
>put your trip back on already
>put your fucking trip back on.
Like; What do they want? it's not like I'm doing anything bad; I guess some of them just don't like change, but, y'know. I just gotta laugh at them, because they don't understand that I'm mature enough to not be a coward and hide behind 'anonymous' lmao.

Oekaki Post (Time: 53m, Replay: View)
>>
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>657492
27 to go
rat girl frau

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>657493
they're conformists who wanna maintain a percieved "tradition"
they forget that artwork by definitiion is identifiable
just stick around they'll warm up to you over time

also i love your version of kott and frau
very cute
and who's the purple guy?
i recognize /i/ko but who's the other one?

>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>657495
24 to go

>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657496
23 to go

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657497
22 to go

>>
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>657500
21 to go
unfortunately time's up for tonight
the thread lives for yet another day
tomorow tho it'll be finally slain

>>
File: tegaki.png (115 KB, 400x400)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>just stick around they'll warm up to you over time
Yeah, that's true. people do warm up to others overtime; it just takes a bit to get used to.
>>also i love your version of kott and frau very cute
>>and who's the purple guy?
>>i recognize /i/ko but who's the other one
gonna refer back to >>657465
I can't even explain this one completely. though, It was based on the fact that Ae/i/no, which had a subtle name change; but the pronunciation is the same. was basically the most drawn by- I believe the both of us. He's just too fun to draw. whether or not it's simplistic or anything else.
>>657501
aw shoot... that's a shame. well, I'll be the one to close it off for tonight then.
until then? hopefully we can get to the goal (because I drew this as that was being posted, my apologies)
20 more to go.

Oekaki Post (Time: 20m, Replay: View)
>>
>>657493
you were initially targeted for your trip, but now you're targeted because you're an obvious minor and a retard. you're not brave by using a name, you're an attentionwhore. this isn't the place to make a name for yourself, go to social media for that. this board along with every other board has its own unique culture, and if you don't respect it and adapt you will be relentlessly targeted. thats not a threat or anything just look at how the other "targets" rarely get a break.
>>
>>657522
people draw what they're prompted to draw, this is the only board where artists get their own thread to show off and take requests, built in draw app that everyone uses and admires, so on. you do all of this but in the worst way possible and break the only rule on oekaki by drawing a shitton of the same shitty thing over and over instead of a decent original piece every now and then like everyone else along with avatarfaggotry and derailing other threads for arbitrary bullshit. don't talk shit about unique board culture when you can't even keep yourself anonymous you touch-starved faggot.
>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>657524
hey i've done my fair share of prompts and request
and as far as i can see i've only ever used the tegaki tool
so what exactly is your issue?

look at the OC thread right now
i havent touched it and its a dumpster fire right now
so why do ypu fixate on the term "derailer"?
are you just acting retarded on purpose?

again i dont get why you're fixatd on "unique board culture" when you can't handle a unique distinct artist without frothing at the mouth with hatred
my thread had minimal interaction yet i still post daily
so clearly im doing this for the attention
is imagining someone drawing for the fun of it that inplausible for you?

you and the delta squad have been nothing but hostile to newfags
as far as thread activity goes none of you even post at even on a weekly basis
so why do you now of all time piss and moan about "muh culture"?

hell you dont even draw when talking down to me
do you realize how much of a missed opportunity that is?
you "defender of oekaki clture" could've been styling on me with words while flexing your mastery of the oekaki tool
but look at you
pathetically wallowing in pilpul and rhetorics with no artistic capabilities to back it up
its like you're begging me to make fun of you

you sound ridiculously disingenious when you refuse to use the board's only distinctive feature yourself while preaching down to others that do

get out of the delusion that you're a board native you barely even qualif as a lurker
know your place you filthy discord tourist
we'll talk about your proposed codes of conduct when you start actually using the board for art yourself
until then try to keep your circlejerk whiteknighting to your gay discord server or whatever faggy site you tards congregate on
I'm avatar fagging as art hitler for fucks sake
Its the perfect set up for you to play the "board hero" and visually defeat me
but you won't will you
i doubt that you even like oekaki to begin with

>>
>>657526
there's nothing unique about you except for how much of a self absorbed asshole you are.
you keep trying to uplift yourself as a grand defender of a board that hates you because you can't even follow something as basic as a global rule. you refuse to stop being the center of attention for twenty minutes while you project about "muh trolling/bait" and make yourself a target as you perform the grand miracle of not acting normal in a website full of misfits and social outcasts. nobody would hate you at all if you stopped avatarfagging and drew something other than the same things >>656908 pointed out 10 to 30 times a day, but no, you have to insist they're all delta or discord faggots because they dared to say that enough is enough.
just look at the post/image/IP ratio. it's been over two weeks and you collected 400 replies in that time span while threads that were made before this decade are still active with half of that if not even less. there's only four threads on this whole board that are over bump limit right now and half of them are from you.

and it makes sense that you'd pose as hitler, because nobody liked hitler's shitty art either!
>>
File: tegaki.png (61 KB, 400x400)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>657527
>there's nothing unique about you except for how much of a self absorbed asshole you are.
right back at you anon
you dont draw you dont post art
all you and every other "actual natives" seem to do is text post and act self-righteous

>basic as a global rule
which one am i violating?
i've had 5 threads so far why havent the mod's banned me yet

>you refuse to stop being the center of attention for twenty minutes
my thread was basicly just me doodling for myself for atleast a week
with prompt anon and other frens dropping by occasionally
I've been the furthest from the spot-light

>drew something other than the same things
see:>>656909 >>656882 >>656891 >>656872 >>656870 >>656863 >>656862 >>656844 >>656359 >>655534
when i'm prompted i do draw things besides my OC
not like you fags actually care tho
so stop using this gay stilted talking point

>discord faggots because they dared to say that enough is enough
since when did discord fags become an authority on /i/?
are you admitting to your messiah complex?
i post nowhere outside my own threads
i push them to image limit so that their archiving gets prirotized compaed to the other ancient threads
so what gives?
i keep my fair distance
why do you still go out of your way to be offended?
I go out of my way to make isolating me easier for you guys and still you find a way to feel offended
what a chor the mental gymnastics must be for you lads

>and it makes sense that you'd pose as hitler, because nobody liked hitler's shitty art either!
finally some acknowledgement of shitler
jesus took you long enough
now redraw him in ww2 propoganda anti-nazi posters and you get a free efective riff on me
see that way we can both have a back and fort rather than this sad one-sided beat down
be a good sport will ya?
unless you're actually taking this whole board drama thing seriously
which at this point i can't help but laugh at you

>>
File: kotfag readings.png (72 KB, 1224x504)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>657530
i'm not admitting shit. in fact, i predicted you would say this.
your posts are equally as repetitive as your artwork. you talk so much but say the exact same things over and over.
>you don't post art lol
>you're delta/discord tranny
>muh gatekeeping
>i'm pretending to be retarded and...
while actual smart people can say the same things in less words, you do the opposite and cherrypick one thing to write a whole wall of shit just to regurgitate the same talking point, ignoring everything else i said. no, i don't need to draw to prove anything to you. yes, you're an annoying, autistic cunt. no, i don't care to epicly pwn you or anything. yes, you deserve to be banned forever.
also, i'm gonna bet that you're drawing yet another waist-up sketch of shitler. was i right? almost!
>>
let me make another future proof post because, as you guessed, i don't bother reading the whole walls of text you spend more time on than your art.

do you have slap-full threads because you're a good artist? no.
is this discord? no.
do you break rules? yes.
are the mods too lazy/retarded to actually enforce them? yes!
does it make it okay to break these rules? no.
are there people who hate you? yes.
is 4chan an anonymous website? yes.
are you defeating the purpose of an anonymous site by avatarfagging? yes.
is avatarfagging justifiable? no.
does it count as junk drawings when you keep drawing the exact same thing over and over again? yes.
is quantity better than quality? no.
is it okay to draw the same things so many times in a single day? no!
is it annoying? yes!
does it count as spam? technically yes!
is OP a faggot? yes!
are you going to seethe at this post? yes!
>>
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>657532
so you're complaining that the ESL indian is being too comprehensive in his replies?
that is your ultimate defence
what a pathetic dogde anon
you've stooped down to criticising the way i communicate rather than address my talking points
thats like the second lowest on the argument pyramid after adhominems and name-calling
if that isn't an admittance of defeat i don't know what is
hell even my 3 min doodles have more effort than you put into any of this
I was never flaunting my superiority rather your lack of effort
if you want this to be a name-calling competition then you won't win and you know it
so lets keep things civil shall we?
unless you're admitting to your incapability to compete in a contest of words

either way if you don't reply addressing any of my talking points (which you yourself so conveniently listed) i'll consider it a tacit admittance of defeat
at which point i'd recommend returning to discord so your beloved hero delta can suck your dick for being such a good goy

>>
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>657533
>is this discord? no.
you'd wish huh retard?
>do you break rules? yes.
which one is it name the rule retard
>does it make it okay to break these rules? no.
again which one are you refering to?
>is 4chan an anonymous website? yes.
artstyles are identifiable by nature einstein
that's the saddest excuse of an argument you've drummed up
>does it count as junk drawings when you keep drawing the exact same thing over and over again? yes.
its an oekaki board and this is my thread
my older thread get priorotized for archiving so im completely harmless to the older threads
im doing no harm idk why you keep pissing and moaning about it
>is quantity better than quality? no.
you adhere to neither since you neither post good art or lot of art so shoe's on the wrong leg retard
>does it count as spam? technically yes!
spam would mean its being done in other's threads which it is not
I'm in my on thread doing my own thing leave me alone
can't be that hard

>>
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>gets entire list of talking point defeted in 8 minutes flat
>runs off crying to his discord hug box
like pottery

>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657536
12 to go
finna start a new thread tonight
les goooooooo

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>657537
11 to go

>>
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>657538
10 to go

>>
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>657540
9 to go

>>
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>657541
8 to go

>>
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>657542
7 to go
knight frau

>>
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Yoooo! here for the final moments. Here to make one more drawing on this thread!
Xar, an oc I used to draw a ton of back then.
>>657547
>>657546
>>657545
>>657548
>>657549
damn you REALLY wanna waste space. take YOUR raw meat back.

.....2 more to go. lets see if we can make it.

>>
>>657551
>>657549
>>657548
>>657547
>>657546
>>657545
atleast could've drawn it man
such low-effort spamming
i kinda get what you were going for
but im not particularly hindu so it a massive miss on your part
even 5 sec scribbles would've been more tasteful
>>
>>657552
lol tear his ass apart for off topic you can report all of those
>>
>>657553
already did
waiting for mods to free up space for the true final 6 doodles
>>
>>657554
I miscounted because of the spam of raw meat. It was that distracting.
it would've been 6, if it hadn't been for the meat.
>>
>>657555
now we wait for the mods to do their thing
I'll be back in the evening
see you then lad : DDD
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>657550
6 to go
the mods sure are quick workers huh
barely took em under 30 mins

Oekaki Post (Time: 58s, Replay: View)
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>657558
5 to go
his insistence on not doodling did him in

>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>657559
4 to go
my 1000 post reich will endure

>>
File: tegaki.png (51 KB, 400x400)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>657561
3 to go

>>
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>657562
2 to go

>>
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>657563
1 to go

>>
File: tegaki.png (56 KB, 400x400)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>657564
Final post
woohoo
another victory for Kottman

>>
>>657552
>but im not particularly hindu
what does this mean
asking genuinely i like learning about other cultures
>>
can I share random art I did in this thread? I'm new here
>>
>>657576
>>652823
go here anon
>>
>>657568
well this calls for story time
Think of India as a massive boiling pot of a 1380 million people (for perspective it would be like X4 america's population in a single country)
And given India's sociological history people are more divided into religions(multiple offshoots of hinduism, Islam, and good ol christianity) and languages (roughly 700 of the darn things)
So WHile my paternal lineage has been hindu (lower caste unfortunately) they've let loose their religious dogma to priorotize education and success due to the influential leader of the lower castes (Shubash Chandra Bose aka writer of the indian constitution) decided to start a massive religious conversion to Buddhism which my current paternal line adhere's to
As for my maternal line it's history is unknown since my maternal grandma was an orphan brought up and raised in a christian orphanage so my maternal line is solely christian

Thus It leads to good ol me
the result of an inter-religion marraige (which was a rarity in their time) who has no incentive to follow either religion
I eat all meats and celebrate all festivals (which being in india translates to a ridiculouss amount of holidays)
Hence why i wasn't so much offended as I was disappointed by delta's low-effort spam
And as for the question he posed in my experience i prefer my steak well done
hope this was informaive for you fren

>>657576
wait for my next thread fren
I'll make it in about an hour
or you could go to the myriad of other art dump threads
tho those won't be as active or interactive
It'll be a free for all for the most part
>>
I'll see you over on that thread; I need to test out something; lmao. but yes, expect me to draw on the thread! ^^ I'll see you over there!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.