[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pg1.png (92 KB, 960x540)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
[[ From your playlist radio entitled "Hallowalk" ]]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj5RnupA4z0

-- Suburbs --
-- 2:25 AM --

The autumn wind whips through the tranquil suburban streets, you inhale deeply capturing the gust into your lungs. This late into the night you hear nothing but dead dancing leaves, and your own footsteps bouncing off the quaint homes surrounding you.

A walk tends to get your mind off of late night thoughts accosting you, but they *have* been rather aggressive as of late.

"Who am I," you think.

You never quite figured that one out, most of your life was spent being what others wanted you to be. Now, at this junction in your life you feel yourself deconstructing, it's as if you're never good enough for yourself; Never ^ perfect ^ enough for your own demands, and would much rather find bitter comfort in acquiescence. Are you so simple? Is your need for perfection so much that you're desperate for someone else to define it for you, lest you fall apart at the seams?

Left foot, right foot, deep breath, dancing leaves; All a distraction from the pit falls of isolated thoughts. However, it is a good question -- just who are you really? An individual is a mishmash of experiences, fears, ideals, hobbies, habits, defense mechanisms... But there are tips to every iceberg, and for the sake of simplicity we'll begin with establishing those *tips* to your being that repeatedly seem to affect each and every one of your interactions; The rest is for you to figure out.

>A) An aspiring anthropologist who repeatedly undercuts her own degree in the working world. ( Identifying Humans + ) ( Advanced Imposter Syndrome - )

>B) A recent high school graduate with his whole life ahead of him finding himself strangely... Petrified. ( Annoyingly Optimistic + ) (Low self-esteem -)

>C) A 9-5 retail worker ousted from their living situation, and filled with anxiety at the thought of moving back home. (Wage angst endurance +) (Generalized Anxiety -)

>D) ( Write In )
>>
>d) cumsucker
>>
File: park.png (135 KB, 960x540)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>657173
>Cumsucker

That's right, it's been a few years since you started out as a custodian in that ratty motel. The place is usually an absolute mess, and at this point you can tell how much someone is going to fuck up a room just by looking at them. Over time you've gotten quite handy with an assortment of chemicals, brooms, mops and most importantly of all, your trusty vacuum cleaner. ( Intuitive Cleaner + )

The eerie stillness of the night air makes you periodically look over your shoulder. You don't consider yourself a particularly paranoid person, but at this hour in the margins of your mind, every sound transforms into an unseen horror; every person you might cross warps into the portrait of a modern serial killer.

You come to the point in your journey home where you need to decide whether to cross though the park to get back faster, or stick to the streets.

>A) Stick to the streets. Fuck going through there at night.
>B) Through the park. I'd get back a lot faster, and out here I kind of feel like a target.
>>
>>657572
c) suck cum
>>
im not even reading all this crap

first thing i noticed is that you think it matters who the protagonist is.

nobody cares

When i read Harry Potter as a kod i did not memorize his hair color, eye color etc.

i dont care

i want to know what he does.

Rule #1: If it isnt important to the story why tf would you tell me about it?

Rule #2: if you are a woman stop writing a story and just write a feeling and add a sexy bad guy who rapes you
>>
>>657572
here op I pick B) - Through the park. also is this your thread where you keep drawing dependant on the option other anons pick or is this supposed to be a collab thread where you leave a choice at the end and another anon picks and draws and continues the cycle?
>>
File: echis.png (103 KB, 960x540)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>657600

You set off down the park path using the flashlight on your phone to guide your way. The park itself seemed to be in a constant state of disrepair; renovations in progress made to appeal to the encroaching gentrification left the place rotting for the time being.

As you plod down the rocky trail you begin to hear the unmistakable sound something scratching on carpet. You try to trace the sound and thanks to your intuitive cleanliness, your natural perception catches a rather small snake defensively writhing a few feet away from you; A curious sight, the only snakes you've seen around here are garter snakes.

>A) Get a picture of the snake and try to find out what type it is.
>B) Avoid the snake and carry on as briskly as possible.
>C) Find a big stick and toss the thing off of the trail.
>D) ( Write in )
>>
>>657596
(( You matter. Even if you don't believe it, you do. ))

>>657600
(( For now I'll be drawing dependent on the options picked, this thread is in a quest format because I like quests, but it's basically just for me to have fun drawing and building out this world at the same time. I combined a lot of things I've done into one thing, and I kind of just want to riff on that for a while. ))
>>
>>657620
d) suck cum
>>
>>657620
I pick option A
lets see what type of snake it is

also i love this quest thread anon
don't be discouraged by the occasional straggler
i genuinely enjoy your writing style
Lets see where this story takes us
>>
File: struglin.png (83 KB, 960x540)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>657626

Through the use of the internet, you spend a few minutes comparing images and descriptions eventually coming to an answer. A saw-scaled viper.

How could such a thing be here? You begin to formulate some gaudy fiction around rich Californians moving in and bringing illegal exotic pets; regardless of what ever haphazard explanation you might think of, the thing is here right now in front of you. It's described as the deadliest viper able to kill a man in a matter of a few hours if you're lucky. You take two precautionary steps back. That's when you hear something slump over further along the trail, and this time the source of the sound is much larger.

A figure previously propped up behind a tree collapses onto the path fruitlessly gripping at the rocks on the ground. The man tosses you a anguished glare, his general aura and clothing evokes 'middle aged dad' - maybe someone out for a morning jog. He props his torso up onto his arms dragging his legs as he inches closer to you.

"She... kill... should not... be," he stammers, his mouth failing to fully catch his panicked mind.

As the pained man catches more of your light you come to realize that he has not been bitten just once but a multitude of times across his arms. You motion towards the snake before you attempting to warn the man, but his attention is fully locked onto reaching you.

>A) Call 911. Use your discovered information to communicate specifically what type of bite the man has sustained.
>B) Quickly position yourself at a safe distance between the man and the snake and hear what he's trying to tell you.
>C) Use the Imbued Focus in your backpack to cast a low level healing spell on the dying man.
>D) (Write in)
>>
>>657637
well its option B)
there's no way he'll survive even if the ambulance showed up and low-level spells are notoriously unreliable
what is he trying to say?
>>
File: person.png (117 KB, 960x540)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>657638

"Temple... Other sight..."

" ... a mistake ..."

"and we will... we will pay... "

"we will..."

The man passes out, perhaps for the last time.

The stillness of the night daintily settles once more atop the disturbed scene. You reflect on witnessing a death; it was exactly what you would expect from your night paranoia, and because of that you feel elevated beyond your current reality. Captured in a dreamlike state, your mind is a mixture of discordant thoughts as you delicately stumble away.

Left foot. Right foot. Deep breath. Dancing leaves. Look for death snakes. Call 911. He's already dead. Who am I? Could I have done more?

Other Sight?

Finally, you emerge from the woods and breathe in the refreshing air of society once again. You check your legs for any snakes that might've caught a ride, and have already resigned yourself to burning these clothes when you return home. As you raise your head and take another comforting deep breath, you catch a short blur of a person staring at you from quite a distance away; The person begins walking towards you.

>A) Ignore them, and just walk away.
>B) Run the fuck away.
>C) Warn them about the snakes.
>D) Ask them if they know what Other Sight is.
>E) (Write In)
>>
>>657644
e) suck cum
>>
>>657644
Option C)
the least he could do is warn the stranger
wouldn't want there to be two dead people now would we
Plus what's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: bleach.png (74 KB, 960x540)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>657670

You figure it'd be best to warn any passerby about the incredibly deadly snake you came across. As you get closer, you see that the figure appears to be a somewhat shorter woman with ink black short hair; Her visage, hair, and clothing somewhat out of sorts as if she either got done with a long day, or just started one.

From your ( Intuitive Cleanliness ) due to your occupation, you think she's the type that keeps her living space very clean opting for a maximum strength shock and awe approach; However, you think she ultimately is not particularly orderly.

"Uh... Hey," you call out to the woman, "make sure you watch out, I just saw a viper in the park."

"Oh yeah?" she raises her brow, "thanks ..."

You wear a bemused expression at the woman's casual response.

She yawns, "Sorry - I mean - It couldn't have really been a viper, right?"

"Did you call the cops?"

You shake your head, "Is ... that who you call for this?"

"Well... I would, " The woman sighs, "did you see anyone *else* out there?"

>A) Tell her about the body
>B) Tell her you didn't see anybody, and call the cops
>C) Ask her what she's doing out here
>D) Make inconspicuous, non-committal small talk
>E) Bring up Other Sight.
>F) ( Write in )
>>
>>657754
Option C)
not sure if she's trustworthy just yet
lets hear her out a bit first before making any rash decisions
>>
File: talk.png (80 KB, 960x540)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>657756

You decide to play this tactfully and use every speck of charisma provided by your ( Intuitive Cleanliness ) from your janitorial job to find out whether or not you can trust this stranger.

"So... what're you doing out here this late?"

"Just walking" She scoffs and shakes her head

You proceed to clarify, "It's just weird seeing someone else out here this late."

"Yeah, it *is*," she remarks in an accusing tone.

You can sense the woman growing increasingly antsy at your presence

"You didn't see *anybody* else out here?"

>A) Offer name as a small show of trust ( Enter name )
>B) Compliment her hair as a peace offering.
>C) Make a joke to lighten the mode ( Enter Joke )
>D) Deny
>E) Admit
>F) ( Write in )
>>
>>657758
Option A)
I'm not a witty guy nor do i wanna come off as an autist by complementing her hair out of nowhere
Lets just probe a little bit further
If things get dicey we could always leg it in the opposite direction

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.