[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: tegaki.png (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
had an idea for a thread that i think will take off...
Welcome to the /i/ ER! Your OC appears to need medical attention, whether it be by infectious disease, physical injury, or otherwise, and someone gave Vladimyrr the wrong chart!
Draw your OC with whatever symptoms they may have, so that Vlad can draw a cure! or maybe send you to another department, if need be.

Oekaki Post (Time: 47m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
uhm entschuldigung, herr doktor?
mein OC herr Dolfus Hilterhe ist ein art schuler but seems to have unresolved anger issue

Oekaki Post (Time: 11m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694280
lol, god damnit
>>
File: export1652301839909.png (41 KB, 700x700)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>694273
Might need assistance
>>
File: tegaki.png (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>694280
Anger management is relatively simple to ease.

Oekaki Post (Time: 36m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>694285
poor guy's got anorexia.

Oekaki Post (Time: 26m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694294
you're one goofy mf you know that oz?
i wasnt expecting you to pull a holocaust joke
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>694273
Doctor...I feel like shit everyday...I've been throwing up, my groin hurts like hell, I've been fainting more often and my vagina bleeds every once a week...what's wrong with me?

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>694411
nothing anymore.

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 2m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694294
kek
>>
>tfw ozzy cant into female puberty
lol as expected
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 500x540)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
So I tried to kill myself by blowing my brains out earlier today (Don't ask why. All you need to know is that I accidentally drank something that I've found in my fridge and I'm now regretting it).

Seeing how I'm still alive and now there's a huge gaping hole in my head, I was wondering if you were able to fix this or something.

please help me.

Oekaki Post (Time: 10m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (68 KB, 400x400)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>695657
promise me you won't try to kill yourself again

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>695657
at this point, just put a comically large drain plug on it.

Oekaki Post (Time: 20m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695744
>There's no way you should be functioning normally.

As I stated before, I drank some weird concoction that I found in my fridge last night, and I think that I might've become invincible or some thing along the lines of that.
>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>695679
sometimes, traditional medicine is the best medicine.

Oekaki Post (Time: 50m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695750
hey oz how'd you diagnose and/or treat me?
>>695749
>>
>>695751
it's not in the thread, and those symptoms are pussy shit
>>
>>695752
>are pussy shit
fuck you man
im suffering right now
atleast give me a shot or something
>>
>>695753
if you want a shot, then take stick-chan's place in >>695633
>>
>>695755
i meant figurativly as in gimme a chance
cmon make a funny drawing
>>
>>695756
i dont think he wants to after u drew his oc as a loli, twice at that. lol
>>
>>695757
fair nuf hes suprising fragile for a unapologetic inflationfag
you'd reckon that he'd have thicker skin from openly being into such a wierd fetish
but hey what do i knw
>>
>>695753
>im suffering right now
good
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>695756

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695761
understandable, have a good day
>>
File: export1652824077536.png (319 KB, 1898x1400)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
Hello doctor, recently I had undergone some kind of metamorphosis that made me... Higher quality? Idk how to put it any other ways but it kinda look like it, I have an image of what I was supposed to look like before, it doesn't stops here, before I was supposed to just punch people from nowhere in the face then that was it, I would feel dopamine in my body, now I have to fucking anime battle my opponents to have this pleasure, the metamorphosis was gradual but I do remember sniffing a strange illegal drug coming from ebay.Gov bought by my friend quandale dingle not long before, could you please help me go back to my past self doc?
>>
File: tegaki.png (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>695775
you need to get dopamine from other sources too, y'know

Oekaki Post (Time: 32m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695777
hes featureless send him to monafag
>>
File: tegaki.png (157 KB, 400x400)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
looks like an opening in Vlad's schedule has become the perfect time for his OWN ailment to start flaring up again...

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 50m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695922
yikes dude just when it was turning into a half decent thread
>>
File: tegaki.png (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>mfw Ozzy hamfists his fetish yet again

Oekaki Post (Time: 7m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695922
Ozzy I want to like you but this fetish draws out the same emotions I have when my PTSD flares up
>>
Oh boy a thread with a wacky gimmick I hope there isn't any surprise twists--
>>
Chronic depression and schizophrenic
>>
im willing to bet my left testicle that ozzy was abused as a kid or some shit no way a normal person looks at willy wonka and thinks "hmm yes becoming balloon is hot"
>>
File: tegaki.png (113 KB, 400x400)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
OH DR OZZY THANK GOODNESS, I HAVE AN ADDICTION FOR COCK, A-AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP ME...

Oekaki Post (Time: 13m, Replay: View)
>>
>>697130
Dude
>>
File: carlos.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>697618
Hey at least he doesn't have blue balls
>>
>>694273
i want to kiss him.
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
i've cum twice while drawing this. delta, if you're reading this, you've got serious problems. from one aspie to another, i would seriously consider talking to your doctor about changing or upping your meds, because your sense of faggy entitlement has made you worse than a 4chan degenerate: you're a discord POWERMOD. slurping up as much semen as possible only for that glorious internet karma. now, while i may be a beggar, a furfag, and an inflationist, know this: you may have original characters, contrary to me, but I have an original PERSONALITY, contrary to you.
TO MY FELLOW DRAWFAGS OF /i/:
DELTA WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND. HE WILL NEVER HAVE POSITIVE FEELINGS FOR ANYONE DUE TO HIS CORRUPTIVE ENTITLEMENT. ARGUABLY, HE'S ON THE SAME LEVEL AS KOTT.

FUCK THE DISCORD, FUCK DELTA, AND FUCK THIS BOARD'S CLIQUES. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD.

MIC. DROP.

>>
>>700923
I kneel. Ozzy spill the Discord tea
>>
>>700923
Based.
>>
File: needawiderdoor.png (206 KB, 400x400)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>700926
so delta just got salty because my sona's a "fan character" and went into my dms just to say i was only in the discord "out of gratitude" before i outright told him to stay the fuck outta my dms and to ban me. literally has all of the kittens
>>
File: loompa_training_psa.png (256 KB, 400x400)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
also dropped a new oc, that loompa guy is avery jones, aj for short. my top loompa in my facility. and i'm gonna keep saying OC. just to spite delta.
>>
>>700929
>literally has all of the kittens
>delta has discord kittens
how many of them still wanted his feet or accepted his trade
>>
>>700930
youre so fucking based holy shit. screw that fucking retard he's really powerhungry in that little hugbox of his.
he thinks avatars are not ocs. ocs ARE avatars, he is literally also an avatar. some schrodinger bullshit of a mindset
>>
>>700932
if he does, i think the answer is 0 and 0
apparently he's in a relationship with another mod, but i think that's out of sympathy
>>
File: averycasualattire.png (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
AJ out here planning delta's demise
>>
im here for watching the discord cabal implode so we can finally have a board that isnt run by two faced cunts who thrive off the board being slow
fuckers dont even draw outside of their own threads or at all and bitch about everyone else
talk about a bucket of crabs
>>
File: tegaki.png (79 KB, 400x400)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
you just keep embarrassing yourself

>>
File: kraferdumptruck.png (564 KB, 1066x861)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>700940
bro you're one to talk
if you're out here fantasizing about a fucking fictional underaged character, what make any of us so sure that you wouldn't kiddy-diddle in the real world? i will relentlessly mock you for this and there's nothing you can do about it.
if what i'm saying right now make you feel cognitive dissonance, you may have adjustment disorder and you need to seek professional help before you seriously hurt someone.

YOU ARE A PEDO. I'M A BERRYFAG. WE ARE NOT THE SAME.
>>
File: unknown.png (105 KB, 584x547)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>700929
hi, delta's the resident schizo and wanted you gone from day 1. we gave you all this time until now to prove you're not just an art beggar until today when you whined about not being in a banner you didn't ask to be included in despite having almost 2 weeks to do so.
your sona is a fan character not because it is a sona, but because it is a Koopa. your character is a derivative of pre-existing media but we let it slide for this long because we thought you were past being this entitled and childish.
you never engaged with the community beyond posting furry fetish art and a couple vcs, yet you expected to be automatically included? and now you start changing the story?
you're older than me, Ozzy, yet you still act like a child. this is embarrassing even for you
>>
>>700943
does it look like i give a fuck? cliques ruin people. hell, i feel more free if anything. and yes, i'm an art beggar. cry about it.
>>
File: 57585684.png (103 KB, 1121x624)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
I joined the discord to see if they were talking about anything interesting but they kicked me out immediately.
>>
i've cum twice while drawing this. delta, if you're reading this, you've got serious problems. from one aspie to another, i would seriously consider talking to your doctor about changing or upping your meds, because your sense of faggy entitlement has made you worse than a 4chan degenerate: you're a discord POWERMOD. slurping up as much semen as possible only for that glorious internet karma. now, while i may be a beggar, a furfag, and an inflationist, know this: you may have original characters, contrary to me, but I have an original PERSONALITY, contrary to you.
TO MY FELLOW DRAWFAGS OF /i/:
DELTA WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND. HE WILL NEVER HAVE POSITIVE FEELINGS FOR ANYONE DUE TO HIS CORRUPTIVE ENTITLEMENT. ARGUABLY, HE'S ON THE SAME LEVEL AS KOTT.

FUCK THE DISCORD, FUCK DELTA, AND FUCK THIS BOARD'S CLIQUES. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD.

MIC. DROP.

>>
I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD. I'M MY OWN KOOPA, AND I'M NEVER GONNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD.
>>
unpopular opinion, maybe some infiltration is needed
do what drchomo did to the largest LGBTQ+ discord and destroy the discord from within, with no way to restore it
>>
File: DIPSHIT.jpg (114 KB, 1080x951)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>700942
>he thinks I'm the stickchan faggot
>>
>>700948
ozzy you got banned from a discord for being mad about your koopa oc not being on a 3 month old banner. just let it go. it’s not the end of the world homie
>>
>>700945
you were pinged and asked to prove you weren't just Ozzy with a VPN, and you didn't
idk what you expected

>>700944
>does it look like i give a fuck?
>>700946
>>700947
yes.

>>700934
ocs != avatars
even for delta's character it's solely a namesake but you can make a character without attaching it to your identity.

>>700946
he's not a powermod when you literally asked him to ban you you cumbrained troglodyte
>>
File: unknown.png (2 KB, 111x111)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>700952
idk what you're talking about, i don't even have a dedicated thread
>>
>>700952
mad cause bad
>>
>>700951
What I don't get about you discordfags is how sensitive you all are for people posting here. on 4chan of all places, you people decide to seethe over lolis
>>
>>700955
newfags make their own threads. if they end up going to the oc thread on their own and hang out with us you get mad that theyre suddenly on our side lol. nothing we do funnels people into the discord. you’re just mad because we dont like you lol
>>
>discordfags this
>discordfags that
are you guys really so bent out of shape that you can’t join some secret club. get a life lol
>>
>>700955
people can join if they want, they don't if they don't. many of the people posting in the thread aren't in the discord, and the thread itself is generally slow.
if you don't like it just hide the thread lmao
>>
do you guys not have the self awareness to realize how pathetic it is to cry that youre not in a discord
>>
>>700956
it breaks the rules and us law lol
>>
>>700960
ur mom is a public broad
>>
>>700960
>yes i really am that mad i’m not in a PUBLIC CLUB
>>
>>700952
>>700955
>>700956
>>700960
the only reason why you cry about not being in the discord is because you know nobody on this board likes you
>>
>>700966
ooh kott/stickfag crying about a discord he’s not in because he has no friends and is totally unlikable namedropped people! i’m sooooo scared of the widdle baby cwying about the discawd cabawwww
>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
this is now a sketch/practice thread btw

>>
Imagine being ftm and being friends with somebody who is openly disgusted by people like you
>>
you can tell ozzy is crying as he makes each post
>>
>>700969
better than being friends with a pedo simp lol
>>
File: berrybump.png (296 KB, 400x400)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>700971
i've been afk for the last thirty minutes, i'm going to sleep and leave the chaos i've created behind me
>>
>he doesnt know that we are all laughing at him
>>
>>700974
its not doxxing if it was on his public reddit account that he signed his art he posted with
>>
>>700977
it's not even delta's server lmao
>>
>>700974
its okay there’s still links to maruyama’s discord floating around the internet if you know where to look, maybe you can trade feet pics with her kott
>>
>>700977
>the only way to be on delta's good side is to not be a shitflinging autistic furfag

i feel pretty safe
>>
I have no idea of what is happening, but I gotta say, what a beautiful meltdown. keep it up my dudes. Funniest shit I've seen all day.
>>
>>700982
kott’s so obsessed with the discord he can’t imagine anyone else not liking him either
>>
>>700983
tl:dr Ozzy threw a shitfit in the OC server over not being in the banner, got smacked with the ban hammer and now we are here
>>
>draws some schizos ocs getting railed by black cock
>dominoes into whatever the hell this is
discordfags you can try to become the shadow jannies of /i/ all you want but we all kneel to kottchad
>>
>>700986
>>700989
ozzy will never love you
>>
delta is a pretty alright guy desu, hating pedos and furries really makes /i/ seethe this much huh
>>
remember on april fool’s day when kott said this was all a social experiment and he had a wife and kid and lived in michigan
>>
>>700994
hi im stickfag and this is based why do we hate this guy again? my brother in christ
>>
>>700994
>>700996
Every time.
>>
>>700996
is that puppychan lol
>>
don’t you guys get tired of this shit.
>>
>>701007
kott is still mad he couldn’t join the secret public club lol
>>
>>701011
>sweetie
shut the fuck up
>>
It's 11 AM in India right now I hope Kott wakes up and sees this soon.
>>
>>701031
hi kott
>>
It's such a shame, this thread was actually kinda cool in the start. Such a shame it had to go this direction.
>>
>>700989
Nobody has EVER kneeled to that samefagging milk-drinker. But I agree with you that the discordfags gatekeeping the board and constantly harassing anybody who makes a post they don't like drives away contributors and is keeping this board dead.
>>
>>700950
>>700951
>>700943
>>700961
>>700971
>>700985
They simply cannot cope when somebody (even a basket case mental asylum patient like Ozzy) makes a post they don't like. They come out of the wood works to shitpost and in this case defend the infallible leadership of their glorious inner party members. ON TOP of being namefags and avatarposters themselves they are basically the most pathetic internet tough guys I have ever encountered. Anytime you see a desperate list of (you)s under a post accusing someone of being this person or that person (who lives inside their head rent free) and demanding they "post their work" aka "let me identify you so I can follow you into every thread you post and harass you until you stop existing on MY board, I HAVE A FUCKING DISCORD DON"T MESSS WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEE".
>>
File: unknown.png (61 KB, 610x435)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
the funniest part is that this hasn't happened for at least a solid month whereas kott has been the one harrassing people who he doesn't like much more often even if they're mentioned, especially by trying to dig up 'dirt' >>699558 and replying to it to validate himself when he doesn't get the desired response because nobody actually cares about the drama as much as he does
>>699841
>>699913
>>700018
he's started shit with me multiple times just because i dared to post something then pretends it wasn't him when he's the only one stalking my accounts
hell, just yesterday he made several sock puppets to try force himself into the discord that we had to invalidate the invite because he just wouldn't leave us alone
it's funnt how he points fingers at us and says we're the harrassers when he's been doing shit like this for the entire year and a half he's been on this board. hell, he started out here by literally derailing the sadness thread just because he didn't like it.
pathetic, honestly. if you're going to make your entire presence on the board harrassing people at least be honest about it instead of trying to pretend it was someone else - you're not as clever as you think
>>
File: IMG_20220222_124654.png (41 KB, 258x288)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
i only came in to fill in the pieces of the story Ozzy conveniently missed because i knew he would do this
nothing less, nothing more. can you blame someone for defending themselves against falsehood?
>>
>>701062
Yeah because you drag your discord autism onto this board and make everyone else deal with it. This wouldn't fly on a faster board which is why you're hostile to newfags who don't merge into your hivemind.
>>
>>701064
my brother in christ he started the whining
>>700929
>>
>>701065
You're all acting like children here.
>>
>>701066
idk how clearing up lies makes me seem childish but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>701067
This is OC drama not a court case. Nobody gives a shit about your discord besides you guys but you make this entire board about yourselves.
>>
>ozzy begs for free art and doesn't get it
>he cries about it in his thread
it's not that complicated, you're just using this as an excuse to shit on the discord because you're a bitter cunt
>>
>>701069
Yes.
>>
>>701069
This is the key ingredient you discord people don't seem to understand.
>Our definition of "positive contribution" is the submission of substantial, helpful, friendly, and humorous posts to the boards, along with the uploading of quality images and files.
>We feel that positive contribution should be treated as a way of donating to 4chan without actually having to fork over cash.
Posting a thread where the topic is "draw something specific" is not begging. THE ENTIRE POINT OF THIS BOARD IS CREATING QUALLITY IMAGES AND FILES AND SHARING THEM WITH EACHOTHER FREELY. I seriously don't see how I could be any clearer.
>>
>>701071
oh i see, you're just retarded and missing the point
>>
>>701044
true. although i must admit when he unpromptedly drew the first blueberry shit it gave me a good laugh.
>>
watching people accuse each other of being me is fucking hilarious, especially when i've gone to sleep
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>700983
amen bruv

>>700985
>>700989
>>700992
kek

>>701058
i thought it was a bait shitpost from one of you fags
thanks for confirming it as real i guess, lol

>>701062
my brother in kott you're the one who priveleged "childish accusations" with a measured response
you already took the bait you smug moron
whatever helps you sleep at night lol

>>701071
i appreciate the sentiment anon but they are a non-threat to the board
a satellite community at best (insecure about it even)
i mean besides maybe wizfag none of them have used tegaki
besides delta's personality prolly does a better job of keeping their server barren than any of your warning ever will
leave them be its self-evident, they're harmless
come over to my thread and draw/relax a bit maybe : DDD

>>701106
touche bud
shit's fuckin wild dawg

Oekaki Post (Time: 41m, Replay: View)
>>
>>701120
>41m
holy shit that took longer than expected
the fucking lettering itself took like 15 mins
lets see how many people of culture recognize the reference
>>
>>701120
*kneels*
>>
>>701127
i hope youre kneeling on his neck
>>
File: loompa_rolling_psa.png (204 KB, 400x400)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
keep ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>701127
with over two hour and no direct rebuttals i think i've demonstrated how weak the discordees are
as quoted there is no virtue on /i/ but good artwork

now tell me who would a newfag actually interested in good drawings side with?
a gay foot fetishist who only draws wojaks? or someone who actually uses tegaki and keeps replays on?

im the intended /i/ poster as the devs intended by design
whether they like it or not, i'm on home turf here
besides we're all here to draw hopefully so lets do that instead of bickering at each other : D

>>
>>701146
>only good artist on /i/
now now hold your horses
i'd say i'm number 8th maybe 9th depending on how you define artists on /i/

my personal number one is tied the anon who draws the cool ass landscapes in the landscape thread >>698222 and no'body anon's cool replays >>676972
then there's this anon >>686740
then there's the serbian anon with the super detailed dope pencil drawings >>659054
then there's this cool airbrush anon who makes some rally good doodles >>697904 >>695427
then this absolute soulful anon >>685128
then this anon who doesnt have any socials yet >>679409 >>679216
i've missed a few im sure but
the point is the discordees cant touch these anons or me for that matter
for the sole fact that we are artist serious about our craft
and say not some larping hobbyists in a discord server : D
>>
anybody in this thread smoke weed
>>
>>701162
everyday bro
>>
>>701120
>thanks for confirming it as real i guess
note the quotations around the word 'dirt' - i've been on this board for around as long as you have. how would I know whether it's real or not to confirm it?
>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 3m, Replay: View)
>>
>>701207
are you retarded or something?
you do share a server yes?
i can only assume that you heard it in passing from the man himself lol
basic reasoning much?
>>
>>701246
believe me, kott, and this may be difficult considering the type of person you are: i don't care to obsessively dig through archives or server history just to find out as much as possible on someone who just so happens to be in the same server as me. it's really that simple
>>
>>701247
ur so mad lol
: DDDDD
>>
>>701248
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>701249
i sleep like a baby ; DDD
>>
>>701250
You cry like one too
>>
>>701251
baby's first projection
how precious : D
>>
inb4 this turns into a race for the last laugh see >>701142
he won
>>
>>701251
kek
>>
>anybody in this thread smoke weed
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>701258
no

>>
File: tegaki.png (31 KB, 700x700)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>701162
i don't smoke weed
>>
File: tegaki.png (209 KB, 400x400)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
I rolled the colors

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Source: >>701131)
>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>701258
I only do coke and sometimes pepsi
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>694273
boosam uooooooohhh aaaaaaafhfhhhh Saaafhfhfhfh uo

Oekaki Post (Time: 53s, Replay: View)
>>
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>701288

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (177 KB, 400x400)
177 KB
177 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 9m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (63 KB, 400x400)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
infection

>>
File: tegaki.png (229 KB, 400x400)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
midberry for midsommar

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 46m, Replay: View)

>>
>>701925
you corrupted solielanon you fucking parasite don't you dare show your face here again
>>
>>701925
Ozzy stop this shit
>>
>>701934
>>701942
stay away from my boyfriend
>>
File: tegaki.png (224 KB, 400x400)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>701934
>>701942
cry about it

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 48m, Replay: View)
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Source: >>700944)
>>
>>701934
>>702166
ozzy based
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>702166
>>701934
"I've always...cherished you..."
>>
>>702166
Go back to deviantart, your kind is more welcome there.
>>
File: tegaki.png (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
surprised i haven't done anything with blimp fruit

Oekaki Post (Time: 50m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (93 KB, 400x400)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
until now, at least

Oekaki Post (Time: 32m, Replay: View)
>>
>>702606
>>702608
The best poster on this board
>>
File: tegaki.png (274 KB, 400x400)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
who's up for fruit salad?

Oekaki Post (Time: 2h 31m, Replay: View)
>>
>>702658
i feel afraid
>>
>>702658
you are my favorite white boy
>>
juicer's closed
>>
>>702787
What the hecking heck
>>
>>702787
almost afraid to ask but how exactly is the "juice"extracted or are the just bloated for life?
>>
>>702795
until a COMPLETE juicing happens, or the digestive system picks up some slack (at least with my ocs), they re-bloat with juice. and the juice is extracted by simply applying a fuck-ton of pressure, and the juice leaves the body through the pores of the skin, as well as any orifice. it doesn't HAVE to be a sexual experience, but, hypothetically, if you wanted that to be, it could be.
>>
>>702797
>the pores of the skin, as well as any orifice
so basically forced aggressive sweating and explosive diarrhea of just juice?
holy shit dude
>>
>>702799
in the juicing process, the subjects feel a release similar to the feeling after popping a very pressurized pimple
>>
>>702802
sounds like some jewish torture holy fuck
>>
>>702802
ow
>>
File: berrypfp1.jpg (10 KB, 128x128)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>702803
>>702819
well, it's meant to be as orgasmic as filling up
>>
>>702802
>the subjects feel a release similar to the feeling of taking a massive dump.
>>
>>702843
>>>>>>deviantart.com
>>
can you die from the juicing process
>>
>>702843
please go away ozzy... this is embarrassing, even for you.
>>
>>702843
getting a pressurized pimple popped isn't orgasmic, it's fucking painful and terrifying
get real acne fag
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>702845
you mean FurAffinity
>>702846
if done the wrong way, maybe
>>702847
just ignore me. i'm livin rent free in your head and you're not doing anything about it. and i have zero shame.

>>
File: butwhydoe.jpg (81 KB, 794x718)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>702850
>get real acne
>>
>>702850
he's never had a pus-filled pimple befoe
>>
>>702852
autosage your thread whenever you post atleast noone wants to see your thread on top of the catalog
>>
>>702856
Not a mod, not a janny, seethe.
>>
File: chadozzy.png (101 KB, 400x400)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>702856
>no one wants to see your thread on top of the catalog
you can't say "no one" if at least one person DOES want to see it, and I am a person who wants to see it. get owned with facts and logic.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
ozzy is hilarious desu besides he actually draws unlike a certain someone

>>
>>702855
>t. never had a pus-filled pimple befoe
>>
>>702859
This
Ozzy is dripping with soul
>>
>>702859
This but unironically, I'd rather have someone drawing weird shit than someone drawing no shit at all
>>
why isn't there more fan art of this SOVLful lad
>>
>>702882
based, the guy doesn't give a shit about criticism
not to mention he's got almost immaculate shading
>>
>>702884
want feet?
>>
File: tegaki.png (201 KB, 400x400)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
Bubblegum TF

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 47m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703059
do you jerk off to your own """art""" ozzy?
>>
>>703067
just imagine delta-avi having his feet rest on your thighs
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 600x600)
18 KB
18 KB PNG

>>
ozzy is a good artist you guys are just mean
>>
>>703093
hes drawing bowsers inflating like technicolored fetish balloons
>>
>>703094
yeah
but hes actually drawing on the drawing board
>>
>>703103
anyone can shit in the bathroom, but you're applauding him for doing it on the bathroom floor
>>
>>703107
Instead of complaining about the contributions made by other users, you should make some of your own.
>>
>>703107
want feet?
>>
>>703108
wow mr. anon i didn't know you were in defense of furry blueberry fetish porn
>>
discordfags kneel to the blueberrychad
>>
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>703067
wouldn't you like to know...?
>>703094
maybe you should complain about it more, that seems to be working out for you.
>>703107
then draw, faggot
>>703093
>>703103
>>703108
>>703117
THIS

also, to piss off the discord, i'm gonna ask for fanart. because fuck them, it's been a little bit since i got some good pieces in other styles. some of y'all really have potential on this board. at least, out of those who actually DRAW.

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Replay: View)
>>
This whole thread is cringe.
>>
File: IMG_6895.jpg (1.47 MB, 3763x2333)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
bladee
>>
>>703141
Holy fucking based anon this goes hard
I love the rough, messy style of your linework
>>
>>703141
I honestly like have zombified it looks, good shit!
>>
File: tegaki.png (235 KB, 400x400)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
sequel piece

Oekaki Post (Time: 2h 48m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703184
im genuinely disgusted what the fuck ozzy draw something wholesome once in a while eh? surely shooting fat ropes of cum to inflation porn isnt all there is to your personality right?
>>
>>703186
ozzy will never come back to the discord
>>
>>703186
I get you're trying to help others see the side of me that is more rational and less horny, and I do see that drawing numerous inflation pieces can get repetitive, but I keep finding inspiration for fetish art and my tablet just takes over. I do agree that I could and should draw a wholesome piece or two once in a while. But if you ever tried telling my dick to stay down once in a while in the mornings, you'd realize it's harder than it looks.
>>
>bitching about coomers on a red board
>>
>>703189
even on a red board, nobody likes cringe
>>
>>703189
reminder how they bitched about monafag and the pairing thread anon drawing tits in the 100%orange juice thread because "NOOOO MUH SFW SCRMBLO BLIMBLO GAME!!1!" when the creator openly posts porn of his characters on twitter and the characters get more sexualized with summer events, get bigger tits and even semi-sexual death poses
>>
>>703199
remember how they got all of emo anon's posts deleted
>>
>>703207
>bitch about mariel hating porn
>chase off active porn artist posters from the board
lol
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>703133
Sexy Ozzy with her victims (my ocs)
>>703207
>>703209
I'll be back every now and then to sexually objectify women. I probably won't do anymore full fledged pieces though, knowing that it can all get deleted randomly. At least archives exist.

>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>695750

>>
>>703234
I fucking love you bro you're too powerful for this site. It's good to see you around every now and then
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>703238
Thanks anon

>>
>>703234
>all get deleted randomly
It wasn't random, you were targeted, There WERE posts in all the threads and gloating about having your drawings scrubbed. You are also not alone in your reluctance to post quality work. There has been an immediate and noticeable decline in contribution since then and everybody knows it was the Green discord cabal who made it happen. Several meta threads have started since then discussing the problem.

It no surprise this board is dead if things like this are known to happen, I doubt you were the first and you definitely wont be the last.
>>
>>703282
his posts got deleted because he was posting vocaroos and the mods sperged out, it's not that fucking deep you schizo
>>
>>703282
you probably won't give a fuck about my opinion cause you'll think that it's the discord trying to look good but the discord doesn't do shit outside of trash talking some of the weirdos here.
>>
>giving power to a discord server in schizo-tier conspiracies as if they have any over the jannies
>thinking they do anything other than cry in their hugbox
this entire thread is teeming with crying faggots
>>
File: 1642694145635.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>703234
HOLY SHIT
(inb4 you draw her big and round)
>>703236
I'm crying from laughing my ass off rn, jesus christ
And how DARE she question Vladimyrr's credibility!
>>
>>700943
what banner
>>
>green rushing to defend her discord's honor whenever anybody shittalks it
lmao
>>
>>703284
>>703287
>>703295
its a meme you dip
>>
>>703287
>saying this in a thread that was invaded by them
>>
>>703241
>>703236
>>703234
welcome back anon : D
>>
>>703301
it's so hard to make the difference between retards and shitposting nowadays...
>>
>>703324
you have no right to call others retard if you use discord
>>
As someone who is genuinely attracted to plus sized (obese) women I don't understand inflation at all. What is it the appeal when they are a completely round beachball with hands. I don't get it.
>>
>>703343
we did it mate the discord invite is dead the thread is stale und dying the owner of the server has resigned to passive aggressive bitching its done we won they're on their way out
>>
dare i say discordia victa est : DDDD
>>
>>703362
>pretending to be kott at 5:20 am in india and then immediately posting in your own thread
>>
>>703364
typical gay ops
>>
>>703364
there has to be a falseflag on its way otherwise she wouldn't have set up an alibi
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>703297
Glad you liked them.
>(inb4 you draw her big and round)
Hey now, I have standards.

>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG
i just came from work, y'all need to chill.

STFU AND DRAW. THIS ISN'T /POL/.

Oekaki Post (Time: 18m, Replay: View)
>>
Ozzy what if I drew you as a loli in a non-sexy way
>>
>>703382
ozzy dual monitor chad?
>>
this thread has it all
degen fetish porn, gotis bitches whining about porn, discord drama, kott, lolis, furries, unfunny shitposting
the true /i/ meta thread
>>
File: meme-1.png (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>703389
Yep, I have a laptop and an extra monitor my dad gave me :3
I always draw and have discord open on the right monitor, and the left monitor is for any yt vids in the background, or late night TF2 gameplay
>>703384
It wouldn't be original, it's already been done before. Even then, it would not be endorsed by me.

Once I get off of my morning shift, imma draw somethin wholesome with my 3 OCs, any [actually good] suggestions?
>>
File: tegaki.png (137 KB, 400x400)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
actual convo i had with a friend who mains medic on tf2 last night

Oekaki Post (Time: 2h 8m, Replay: View)
>>
Ozzy what if I drew you as a shota in a non-sexy way
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>703416
>kott
im flattered that you consider me as seperate factor anon : D

>>
>>703484
mad cuz bad lmao
>>
>>703494
lol
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
that moment when you want to draw another inflation piece but your carpal tunnel acts up again

>>
>>703523
wait ozzy are you like gay or something?
you exclusively draw guys are you not into women?
>>
>>703525
i'm into women, but i'm used to drawing my own OCs, who all just so happen to be male. also i'm into being the one inflated, so that's another reason.
>>
>>703526
so inflation is more a masterbatory fantasy than outright sex?
and if so do women even arouse you at all? if yes what kind?
>>
>>703527
it's actually both. as for women i'm into, i'm more of a personality guy, believe it or not. she doesn't need to be fat, but if she's a little fluffy, that's a bonus in my book. weirdly enough, there is a point in which a woman is too fat for me, which is mobility scooter/fat roll BO-type of weight. i have standards, but the bar is somewhat low when it comes to looks.
>>
>>703528
you're one fascinating bloke oz
may god bless your soul
>>
File: ozzypfp2021.jpg (155 KB, 1071x1071)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>703529
thanks anon, you're a real one ^vVv^
>>
>>703532
no way do you actually have an ozzy loadout on tf2?
fucking hilarious if true
>>
>>703536
fuckin yes i do
>>
>>703523
perhaps there is a god
>>
File: tegaki.png (210 KB, 400x400)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
more bubblegum

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 7m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703563
Spoke too soon
>>
>>703565
Show the bubble coming out his asshole
>>
>>703568
YOU draw it in if you wanna see it so bad
>>
>weed man banned for posting a vocaroo link, all his art taken down
>literal freak fetish /trash/ shit stays
>everyone sucks his dick
give me one reason not to get mad.
>>
Because you'd be wasting time on petty shit if you did.
>>
>>703571
I drew a tubgirl parody with my oc >>703378
>>
>>703571
"everyone" is just kottfag being a sociopathic groomer
>>
11 KB
11 KB PNG
She was a tubgirl he was a goatse can I make it any more obvious

Oekaki Post (Time: 8m, Replay: View)
>>
17 KB
17 KB PNG

>>
>>703641
I hate that this is actually good
>>
>>703641
He needs to drink more water
>>
>>703641
This is the first thing I'm seeing after going on a date. I will say, I dig the art, just not too much a fan of the cock and balls bein there...if someone edits it out, it's gonna be saved to my phone.
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
i have an idea for an art contest of degeneracy and narcissism for the next thread.

i want to see who can draw the best art piece of me, inflationary or not, and whoever draws the best inflationary and non-inflationary pieces, as voted on by me, will get a free artwork from me, fully shaded.

you are not at all required to draw art of me in the next thread, but if you want a chance at a free art piece, why not go all out in an artwork?

Oekaki Post (Time: 8m, Replay: View)
>>
File: shozzyta.png (44 KB, 700x700)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>703485
here you go
>>
File: shozzyta.png (45 KB, 700x700)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>703726
edited the stupid hand to look less stupid
>>
>>703728
>>703726
You are the most based person on /i/, thank you anon.
>>
File: tegaki.png (87 KB, 400x400)
87 KB
87 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 45m, Replay: View)
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>703744
The fact that you made the goatse picture sexy has me in awe, I love you anon. Thank you for drawing my wife and I's boyfriend!

Oekaki Post (Time: 3m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
They are twins.

>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Insanity thread

Oekaki Post (Time: 18m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703725
The NEXT one?
>>
>>703786
yes, the NEXT one.
>>
I love the idea of an unsuspecting newfag stumbling across this thread
>>
>>703871
Ozzy as a certified arab I can safely that's the exact opposite of what ramadan is but its okay because you're funny
>>
File: weird shit go figure.png (69 KB, 700x700)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>703871
that's not how ramadan works ozzy
>>
>>703891
i like how these are all ozzy except the random futa spreading her ass
>>
>>703891
fuckin trippy, i like it
>>
File: tegaki.png (177 KB, 400x400)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
Juicy July bitches!

>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400)
6 KB
6 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 8s, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (216 KB, 400x400)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
scp-inspired piece

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 42m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (172 KB, 400x400)
172 KB
172 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 21m, Replay: View)
>>
ozzy draws more than the entire discord combined lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.