[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: npg6.png (3.46 MB, 3152x2460)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
Welcome to the North Park OC thread, a place to draw, create and discuss original characters for North Park, a South Park spin off. Feel free to read through the wiki for more information on the characters so far. Otherwise, draw characters and have fun!

Here is a list off most of if not all the drawn characters so far. If you want a quick way to start drawing them, use a random number generator (www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html) and have a go at drawing whatever characters you get. You can even do it multiple times if you want to draw more than one character together. Feel free to look through the Wiki or ask in the thread for more info on the characters, although not all the ones shown here have Wiki articles made yet, as it's a work in progress.

Wiki link:
https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki

Previous thread:
https://archived.moe/i/thread/690944
>>
First
>>
File: South Park OCs 5.png (1.46 MB, 8626x1772)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Also you probably noticed some new characters added to the full line up, I quickly put them together for the new thread. I think there might have been a design for Slappy's brother made but I couldn't find it, and since he is dead I am not sure if he should be added to the line up or not I'll let his creators decide that for next time. Hope you approve of the colours I chose for some of the characters that didn't have canon colours for their designs.
>>
>>694550
Third
>>
I still don't understand you guys but I respect your autism
>>
File: tegaki.png (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
The bonkle thread died for this. The great spirit shall rise again.

Oekaki Post (Time: 3m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694559
North Park welcomes the Bonkles
>>
>>694552
Kek. I find it funny that the poster for west island exactly mimics the pose for the main trio.
>>
File: IMG_20220513_002234219~2.jpg (923 KB, 2872x2929)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
>>694561
>>694552
Oh God, this is way too meta for me
>>
>>694563
Imagine West Island version of Blenny
>>
I am working on a bunch of Dorothy x Hansel content, because that ship is cute and I don't think I have touched on it myself that much. So if you are a Dorosel/Hanothy fan that's something to hopefully look forward to.
>>
>>694583
cute!!!
i think im gonna draw some of my favorite ships
>>
does Drew ever wear normal clothes? also I wanna see her (and the other kids') jimjammies
>>
>>694588
I kinda like the idea of Drew's "casual" clothes to be her just wearing shorts/pants and a jacket or coat over the top of her swimsuit.
>>
>>694591
shes always ready for a swim eh
>>
File: Drew outfits.png (424 KB, 3192x1608)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>694592
Here is a quick example of how I imagined it, where the swimsuit just ends up becoming an undershirt essentially. Makes sense for her to sometimes wear stuff like this since they live in a cold mountain town that's covered in snow most of the year.

Of course, Drew's creator will have his own thoughts on this, and what other outfits Drew might wear in addition to her swimsuit.
>>
>>694597
yeah thats how i always imagined it too desu
>>
>>694597
I'm so used to the idea of her wearing a swimsuit, I was going to make a weird reason for it, for shits and giggles, these are really cute, I'm probably gonna start drawing her with the middle outfit now.
>>
>>694552
w-who's the 8th one haha .......
>>
>>694601
he's a goth boy who never removes his headphones he is a BOY okay???
>>
>>694602
hes not even a femboy hes just a goth theyre faggots by nature
>>
>>694552
goddamit Dizzy's parents are fucking adorable
>>
>>694603
he will NOT suck your dick behind the clown emporium at 3AM tonight
>>
>>694606
he seems like an asian guy whos just a regular boy, not even trying to appear feminine, but he has such a girly and cute face that everyone thinks hes some kinda femboy even tho he doesnt even dress like one or anything thats just what he looks like and it pisses him off
>>
>Someone edited Dew's page on the wiki
man, thats an entire life and backstory they wrote for him, I don't recall ANY of that ever being brought up
>>
>>694602
>>694607
holy shit based based based based. i think he might be my 3rd favorite character now. sorry TT but you got pushed to 4th lol.
>>
>>694609
oh goddamit anons, i just wanted to doodle some background classmates for Beansy
this is what happens, you draw something and everyone gets attached
>>
>>694611
lmao im so sorry anon i have brain damage and i love dudes with straight bangs or bowlcuts. hes peak me-bait. i cant draw atm sadly and i died last thread when i said id draw some stuff but hopefully i have a lot more time now because holy shit i love him.
>>
>>694597
itd be interesting if we saw other alt outfits for the other kids too... things like pjs, swimwear or something they wear during the short mountain summers, formal clothes.... or just other casual clothes
be cool to see a sort of pattern with what they like, for example posie gravitating more towards pastels and skirts, maybe jerry likes classier and bolder clothing, and crip always wears his dumb gay trenchcoat on top of everything
>>
>>694612
o whatever, ill let it happen
>>
File: Mandy pajamas.png (80 KB, 485x600)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>694611
I feel like that's a reoccurring theme, we make certain characters with the pretence that they are just "Background characters", not to be developed much or have a spotlight put on them often, only for them to become favourites who get fleshed out with tons of content. Main ones that come to mind are Dizzy and Beansy, both created so we had more "Background SPED characters". Meanwhile some OG characters are left pretty forgotten and underdeveloped.
>>694613
We have had some pajamas designed, pic related as an example. We never got around to designing them for all the characters however. Same with swimwear, Hansel's swimwear for example was wearing an old raincoat and getting kicked out of the pool for being a filthy miscreant.
>>
>>694611
anon that's how you know people appreciate your work, okay?
>>
>>694615
i guess theres just something about certain character designs or premises that hits people in the right spot
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 744x624)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
give it up for the best ship
>>
File: 1646616370925.png (28 KB, 519x576)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>694619
>Best ship
neither of them are midgets or a clown but this is still good
>>
>>694611
>>694612
Speaking of unhealthy over-attachment to ideas that are suppose to stay in the background.... I was actually thinking of making 31 girl characters and calling them Monday-Sunday the first, the second, the third, Wednesday the first, the second, the third, etc. these are suppose to be: the thots, the eyecandy, the waifus, the hooters, the raisins of North Park. They're funnily enough very diverse in clothing to match each North Park's kid's tastes. You want a goth, you want mod fashion, you want a blue-skinned tentacle blondie aliengirl? you got it.

The problem arises when you also want personality ... I'm thinking that they can copy personalities like professional roleplayers to the point they become clones of North Park characters like they're shapeshifters. I haven't thought about what organization they're all a part of(outside of hookers) and what their exact deal is. I just found the basic idea of a "a different Raisins girl for every day of the week and month" to be funny, I did not think of them as shapeshifter mutants and neither "pro larp boy hookers for the girls too" until now. Would be funny if the kids of North Park used them like shapeshifting mutants to "replace" characters and crackships. I'm actually getting scared at the implications.
>>
>>694621
that sounds like way too much faff and a bad mix of artificial waifus and subpar parody
>>
>>694621
Bro, that's extensive and intense.
>scared of the implications
>not embracing them
I can't wait for Sabrina to have compeTITion.
>>
>>694621
I think making north park’s raisins girls could be a decent idea, and then having weekday names is a nice touch. But I wouldn’t go crazy and make a whole bunch of them or make them secretly shapeshifters or whatever. We already have a lot of kid characters abd I don’t think we need like 30 more of them. Just like 3-7 raisin girl designs would be fine honestly.
>>
File: Shipping Chart.png (1.33 MB, 3139x2592)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>694608
yeah sorry, that was me. I just love the little dewd.
>>
>>694621
i hate it, lets refrain
>>694624
agreed, we already have peachfuzz as a silly little hooters/raisins parody with little girl thots, we can just make em a buncha personalityless bitches for when we need them for the story, and sure maybe name them after days of the week that sounds fun, but lets not develop em or make em anything big
>>
File: 1652183659038.png (2.19 MB, 5533x2592)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>694625
remember to post and use the combined chart for image saving purposes (and maybe some adult/kid shipping if ur spicy)
>>
>>694627
we should compile everyone's charts to see which ships are the most common and well liked
>>
>>694626
>that episode where PeachFuzz Girls were stalking the streets for older men to mug them
>the mugging victims had to go to the local girlscout troupe to help them because nobody believes a grown man was mugged by little girls besides other little girls
That was a good episode.
>>
>>694629
yeah, im sure glad those girl scouts never became characters that we needlessly developed and waifu'd despite only appearing in one episode and barely having names, eh....
[spoiler]which existing girl characters would be in the girl scouts? i i imagine Posie would love that sorta thing[/spoiler]
>>
>>694629
>local girl scout troupe
Which North Park girls would be in scouts?
>>
>>694631
Posie is absolutely a scouts leader, maybe Dorothy gets in on it eventually with Posie's help as a way of becoming more independent, but Posie ends up a bit overbearing and it's a lot more methodical work and a lot less exciting and outdoorsy than she expected so she might quit soon after
>>
>>694630
Posie, Mandy, Beansy, Girlsimov, but nobody knows it's Girlsimov, because he's on a recon mission, Mineral?
I imagine Lydia's gang is the "muscle" when other troupes try to muscle in on troupe N-1999
>>
File: hotdogs.png (153 KB, 800x484)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Mandy would join the girlscouts so she can use her technique of sneaking cookies out of their packaging. Posie berates for this, but Mandy doesn't care. Dew also joins because has nothing else better to dew.
>>
>>694633
>>694634
sabrina in the scouts too, don't forget her, she needs to be used for something
>>
>>694635
she also eats the cookie, often choking on them.
fuck it, let's get Ash in there too.
>>
>>694636
>sabrina eating a shitton of cookies and then she starts coughing begging for a glass of milk while her boobies jiggle
i know everyone hates sabrina but i wanna be nice to her and take her shopping for clothes that cover her big taters
>>
File: tegaki.png (83 KB, 400x400)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>694612
>>694614
nvm lmao i can draw rn. sorry again. the little bugs eating my brain reached right for the neuron when i saw him.

Oekaki Post (Time: 21m)
>>
>>694632
I like the idea of Dorothy joining the scouts to try and pursue her want for adventure.

It can also lead to the episode where Hansel makes an enemy of the Girl Scouts after he continuously manages to steal cookies from them, culminating in a Girl Scouts vs Hansel showdown where Dorothy manages to be the only one catch him somehow.
>>
>>694637
I'd like her more if she wasn't a chubby 3rd grader freckled ginger with a bad fashion taste. Her big titties only make her look more crass instead of attractive. I prefer Ester to Opal.
>Dude as a 4th grader you can't date a 3rd grader, she's jailbait.
>>
>>694641
As the person who drew her, someone asked for Oppai Loli and I delivered, what if she's super insecure about her breasts, Anon?
Also crass? Yeah that's exactly what I was going for.
>>
>>694642
You did an excellent job with her.
>>
>>694643
I'm going to 100% take that as a compliment, thank you Anon.
>>
>>694638
kek fuck it, i guess i forgot the most important law of fandom autism- every character, no matter how minor, is gonna have SOME autist fall for them (i mean just look at mainthread)
so, you feel like naming him?
>>
>>694552
Foreign kid's name is Romo, no one knows what that's short for, if anything. He's a weird ethnic mix of European and Mediterranean with an unclear accent and a very bad understanding of the English language, no one can tell where he's from, and he's a bit of a drunk.
>>
>>694648
>"Scarumbeano how you like-a the redeemed coupon, mambasabano!"
>>
>>694649
wtf does that mean???
>>
>>694645
Don't worry she'll get bored of him after a few days, just like a brand new toy her parents bought for her. At least that's what happened for the past 4 threads.
>>
>>694651
who? what? anon what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>694650
It means he wants that redeemed coupon you BITCH.
>>
File: Minorities .png (43 KB, 687x552)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>694655
Scrumboosa!!!
>>
>>694655
>Ramon is shorter than a 6th grader
what a homo
>>
File: tegaki.png (121 KB, 400x400)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>694645
exactly. sometimes i like characters from shit that literally dont do anything, they are only there to exist, so i understand. im dogshit at names but i appreciate him very much.

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 38m)
>>
>>694660
its ok anon, some of us like [spoiler]a smug downie incel who only has like 4 apperances tops[/spoiler]

gothboy and charles, eh? thats an interesting take
>>
>>694660
Wait a minute, you're married to Shef.
>>
File: too way to fucking long .png (2.24 MB, 5533x2592)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>
>>694660
>skull
okay, how does he join Blenny's harem?
>>
>>694663
God I love you autistic fags.
>>
>>694663
wait i just realized, teeny steeve is an adult?? i guess i never considered WHAT his age was....
>hui feng with her own son
s-scandalous!
>>
>>694666
He became the man of the house one his father died..
>>
>Hansel havin a crush on Ramon and not knowing how to approach it, just randomly shows him cool rocks and rats and maybe gives him a surprise kiss that at first Ramon just mistook as some kiddie behavior or a cultural thing, but then he started realizing it's romantic and was havin a bit of a scare about being a nonce
>>
>>694669
>gives him a surprise kiss
OOC. not canon
>>
>>694670
what WOULD Hansel do if he has a strong unrequited crush and wants nothing more than the kiss the cute, spicy brown boy of his dreams?
>>
File: Ramon.png (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>694671
he would steal lunch food and leave it on Ramon's food cart.
>>
>>694672
i just want them to smooch, anon...
>>
>>694673
they never will because neither one will make the first move. sorry "anon"
>>
File: tegaki.png (142 KB, 400x400)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>694660
fucking coward

Oekaki Post (Time: 2h 9m)
>>
>>694676
what a completely random ship anon.... and yet.... i love it
maybe gothboy even thinks charles is a fellow 6th grader cause hes so tall, hes prob the kinda guy that never pays attention to anything around him so he has no idea about anyone is scool or even his own classmates aside from his mates
>>
>>694676
god, how is Charles such a cutie?

also considering Agatha's love for cute boys and cute boys in skirts, how does she feel about Dizzy? I mean, she doesn't need to convince him, he already wears em of his own accord
Or does that take out the fun of it?
>>
File: Cripplydia.jpg (376 KB, 2509x1220)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>
wait, where's the wiki?
>>
File: Chaz.png (15 KB, 1284x776)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>694696
https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki
>>
>>694696
>>694697
sseirously whe me ed hot hta fucking galle y bros
>>
>>694627
>adult/kid
lol so what the fuck is this you fucking creeps. i knew yiu guys were weird about kids. stop fucking making threads you disgusting pedophiles
>>
>>694705
(you)
>>
>>694706
nah nigga what the fuck is wrong with you guys you literally said adult/kid shipping
>>
>>694707
yeah... we like to see cartoon characters (who arent real) have complex and sometimes strange and taboo relationships.... it makes sense if ur a human being above the age of 5 that developed critical thinking skill and can appreciate fiction outside of the bounds of realistic morality, you absolute underage mong
>>
>>694625
>>694609
This video is how I felt when Gretel was first released. Luckily I got it out of my system in 24 hours, but I wonder what would happen if someone, perhaps fictional, could not get it out of their system in time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MwCJpEuC44
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Gretel is bitch

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694563
Here the cast of the show
Chaser
Jeff
Malcsi
Hamon (homeless kid)
Ariel (golem disguised as a child)
Paulina (school president)
Pasta (wiener kid)
Lesville (popular kid)
Lindsey (half emu girl)
Clairdia (bully)
Newt (whisper kid)
Lyra( online troll)
Egbert( deaf artist)
Glenny (angel kid)
Jip( conspiracy kid)
Handi helper( he helps handicap kids)
Desny (strong arm girl)
Dolphin (heart attack girl)
Vitamins (A hippie Wiccan witch)
Time hopper (travel through time)
Cassidy (Sociopath girl)
Maxime (Schizo kid)
Hennet (dilf kid)
>>
>>694707
I mean there’s just like, a couple people into that. It isn’t like the majority of us are, nor is most of what we do revolving around it. There are people with those kinds of tastes in every fandom, especially on this site. I don’t condone it, but I’ve learned to tolerate its existence and let people ship what they want, because it’s fictional anyway.
>>694673
Hansel’s creator here, like I said I don’t think the ship would really work in canon, or that Hansel is much of a smoocher yet at his age (he’d probably cut up the tongue of whoever he tried smoothing with his sharp teeth) but in the magical land of shipping you are free to throw canon out the window whenever you want. Some ideas can still exist for yourself even if they aren’t the case in universe.

As for what a romantic Hansel would look like, he’d probably try emulating what he understands he should do in a romantic relationship. Steal and leave gifts for the person, write them god awful poetry and songs, plant a bunch of flowers around their house and maybe would take some debatably useful advice from his “friends”. I was thinking about this in case Hansel ever does find out Dorothy has a crush on him since that’s the closest canon relationship he has, but theoretically this applies to any romantic relationship he has.
>>
File: Gretel is a bit crazy.png (597 KB, 3565x2081)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>>694694
Lmfao, canon
>>694712
Don't be mean, Jerry (or let Hansel year you said that)
>>694663
>Hansel and Gretel OTP
wait a sec...
>>
>>694634
The boys join the cadet
>>
>>694716
What would Hansel & Gretel think about one the kids wanting to sleep with Gretel for one night? I made all these ideas in my head like rocket science about how to go about it.
>>
>>694708
>i’m complex, that’s why i’m a pedophile
that’ll sure hold up in court buddy
>>694714
you shouldn’t have to put up with these sick fucks if you don’t like them
>>
alright this is clearly a board tourist, i think we should ignore em (you)
>>
101 posts and 22 images
>>
>>694722
>amount of posters didnt raise after this comment
(you) were already here
>>
>>694721
i’ve been here since 2017 and who are you to call our board tourists your fucking general was moved from /co/ you wouldn’t fucking know this board existed if not for that you fucking degenerate
>>
>>694723
>>amount of posters didnt raise
yes it did moron
>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
racemixing is good

Oekaki Post (Time: 31m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694718
Sleep with? As in just cuddling together in the same “bed” or sex? The former is something Hansel and Gretel already do by virtue of being homeless, and Gretel wouldn’t feel very comfy having to do that with someone who wasn’t her brother. Hansel would find the request weird and respect Gretel not wanting to do it. If you were talking about sex, both of them are kids so they’d refuse. But if you are talking about them as adults, I actually see Gretel becoming somewhat “asexual” in that the idea of being intimate with other people freaks her out, so she is content being single the rest of her life as long as her bro never abandons her. So still, no dice on the whole sleeping with her thing.
>>694720
I never said I don’t like them, I just don’t like or condone kid-adult ships. Outside of that I enjoy the company of these people because the vast majority of the time they aren’t talking about the uncomfy ships.
>>694722
Yeah yeah get it out of your system, we put up with this pretty much every thread now. Just because we talk a lot doesn’t mean we don’t also draw, 20+ drawings in less than a day is a high ratio of drawings for this board.
>>
File: 1643176776343.png (48 KB, 831x729)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Ah, the pearl clutchers are here. Wouldn't be a thread without them.
>>
>>694728
damn it’s almost as if you’re being creepy on a public forum
>>
>>694708
lmao get your ass back to ao3 retard
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
m-mommy...m-mama...

Oekaki Post (Time: 38m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694708
>he’s a proshipper
embarrassing
>>
>>694733
>proshipper
ive literally never heard anyone outside of twitter use that term
what the fuck is going on
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 664x745)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
cartman

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Replay: View)
>>
File: IMG_20220307_184825050~2.jpg (937 KB, 4096x3072)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
>>694734
SH69 is raiding.
>>694735
Kek, now that's cute.
>>
>>694734
pedophilic veins run deep, some are just using codewords like "proshipper" to avoid the backlash they know they'll get for it.

it's like "white identitarian" for pedophiles
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
cartman

Oekaki Post (Time: 54s, Replay: View)
>>
>>694738
>"white identitarian"
what the hell are you talking about? i dont think this place is for you, anon, i think you should return to there from whence you came because youll definitely feel more comfortable there
>>
>>694699
Honey you're drunk again. Lay down and rest.
>>694666
>s-scandalous!
Here's 4 stickers, never say that again, Satan.

>>694727
>Sleep with?
>Oh my God Crip how much do you sleep around? You slept with the history teacher!? with the Hitler kid, with the schizo consiparcy-theory australian too!??! is there someone you won't sleep with? WHAT... You slept with both your parents!? you fuckin-maniacal nut.
>What's wrong with sleeping with family? it's wholesome.
>Aaww augghhhh *vomits*
>Jesus dude, sleeping with people never killed anyone.
>That's it mister!! you're grounded!
>You're not my parents, you creep. (he kicks Officer Gency in the shins and runs away).
SleeperCrippler, SleepyCripple, CrippleSleeper, hmm that actually sounds creepier.
>>
>>694740
"white identitarian" is a label used by nazis to deflect their naziism, "proshipper" occupies the same role for pedophiles, along with "maps" or whatever it is this week

its not difficult, youre just stupid
>>
you guys are fucking creeps stop fantasizing about fictional children
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
cartman is full!

>>
>>694742
i dont listen to rap mate
>>
>>694737
The first hunger game kill. Imagine if Lisa actually had weapons and the blindy didn’t.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
someone left their cartman on the sidewalk

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694735
I want to save Drew from ze gayz, I will make Dew or Charles hold hands with her. Maybe Chaz?
>>
>>694744
>>694747
You know what. This is my favourite OC. A sentient shopping cart
>>
>>694748
she loves it, please do not break up true love
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 125x125)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Cassie Cartman.
Guess our "visitors" want play, you guys have fun.
>>
>>694747
Did they at least remove the quarter or token from it?
>>
>>694748
sorry dude, Charles is already a fag. Dew will just Drew more gay and Chaz doesn't watch sitcoms.
>>
>>694751
Let’s create a very cute romantic ship with the shopping cart. Who would cartman the shopping date
>>
File: Asimov and those guys.png (42 KB, 1284x576)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>694752
>token
That's Tolkien, you racist
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>694749
cartman loves you too

>>
>>694736
I like it, better than the sentient piano that kills you when you hear a classical song played 3 times.
>>
>>694753
What is Drew’s favourite episode of West Island
>>
id molest Drew no homo
>>
>>694754
>>694757
(you) I guess?
>>
>>694757
Based. Super cute.
Best ship ever
>>
thank god they’re shitting up their own thread now we don’t have to do it
>>
>>694758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJjKLZiCSs
>>
>>694735
God damn, Beansy is huge compared to Drew.
>>
>>694767
well she IS 12, right? Drew is only 9
>>
>>694768
theyre so cute together i want em to [spoiler]ffuc[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_20220513_131902517~2.jpg (683 KB, 2915x2275)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
Is it safe out there? I totally didn't piss my pants or anything.
>>
File: tegaki.png (134 KB, 400x400)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>694753
im glad that this is the first message i see upon coming back.
>>694677
that's so cute i love him!! ive been doing a shitty animated interaction between them (you cant even call it 'animated' lol more like a comic or animatic but yeah) it may take a bit more time to finish. also damn charles is 2 years younger i didnt even realize, thought it was just 1 then i remembered he's 4th grade, he's literally my character im just retarded. he's huge in height though so its unsurprising for other kids to assume he's older.
>>694726
god bless.
>>694735
your art always makes me smile :). this is very cute.

Oekaki Post (Time: 16m)
>>
>>694773
eeeey Dellffag ,m y faviorte fren!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_20220513_132932407.jpg (2.04 MB, 3072x4096)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
Seems safe enough.
I'll take requests and I'll try an get them done later today.
>>
>>694775
pls draw Dizzy being very cute thanks you!
>>
>>694775
draw Mr Garrison teaching Feng's class
>>
File: tegaki.png (168 KB, 400x400)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>694774
:D<333333 !! ive been around all day ive been trying to doodle more. always good to see u and the others.
>>694775
draw gothboy or shef pls. love your doodles, trad anon.

>>
>>694778
qaaAa CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>694778
I love how the Delly/Crip relationship is turning more and more comfy everytime.... Endgame...
>>
File: dorky priest.png (375 KB, 1685x1648)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
Here is a quick design for an idea for the priest of the North Park Catholic Church.
>Relatively young Priest
>Huge dorky nerd, into typical nerd pop culture and subjects
>Is also really into studying religious texts, especially the Bible
>Huge Jesus fanboy
>Genuinely really thinks that the Bible and religion is the coolest thing ever
>Tries to make coming to church feel "hip" and "cool", will often relate nerd/pop culture things to bible stories in an attempt to get more people interested
>Appeals to the younger demographic but not in a pedo way
>Despite their different religions is genuinely friends with Jeremy Friedman
Thoughts? Do we like this priest or hate his guts?

This is also a decent time to think about the different religions of the North Park characters. Most of them are Catholic like in South Park, but how about Jews outside of Jeremy? Or Protestants? Any North Park characters that are Mormon? Atheists? etc.
>>
File: Cripmax.png (347 KB, 1024x740)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>694775
I would, but my current idea is something abstract that requires the giant speech bubbles to get the idea across... and finished.
>>
>>694788
what does he think about Jeremy being a jew
Also, I would imagine cripple Hitler making his own religion
>>
File: v2.png (1.26 MB, 4500x2500)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
The text is a bit long so I will be posting it here
https://controlc.com/a21e9d36
Password:
Eggs

Did some fixes and stuff.
>>
>>694791
He is a religion nerd, and has respect for other people's faiths, Jeremy being no exception. He sometimes might find someone is a certain religion and then talk to them asking them a bunch of questions, genuinely interested in learning more about their faith, or sometimes he will even start blabbering on about his own knowledge of that religion and its texts, which is sometimes more than the person who belongs to that religion actually knows.
>>
>>694788
oh cool im gonna fuck him
>>
>>694796
You can't do that! He is under a vow of celibacy. No sex for him, but that's okay! I am sure he'd love to just sit down over a cup of coffee or tea and talk about how awesome the Bible is with you.
>>
>>694797
c can i still kiss and hug him
>>
>>694795
How does he react to cripple hitler
>The able body crucified Jesus
>The cripple god
>every spiritual person of religious importance is a cripple
>>
>>694798
Of course! Friendly hugs and kisses on the cheek are A-Okay with Jesus!
>>
>>694800
even if i get a little boner from it?
>>
>>694801
Just tell him about it in confessions later and you'll be alright! Might be an awkward confession though.
>>
File: interactionGIF.gif (535 KB, 562x562)
535 KB
535 KB GIF
>>694788
aww he seems really nice, i like him. good job anon.
>>694676
>>694773
wow this took a while lol. i figure a lot of their interactions would just go one-sided at first and it's a really slow burn opposites-attract thing idk. maybe gothboy warms up to charles annoying him with small talk every few days or so eventually.
>>
>>694802
i cant wait to see his cute face when i tell him that
>>
So what are Dizzy's parents names?
>>
>>694806
bitch 1 and 2
>>
>>694807
oh.....
>>
>>694806
hc that Dizzy' family is Slavic, maybe Russian, Bulgarian or Belarusian.
>>
>>694809
They should be KGB spies instead of CIA
>>
>>694810
I thought we gave up on the glowie thing in favor of genuinely trad folk
>>
>>694806
>>694809
how does Maxim and Natasha sound
>>
File: Cripmax2.png (394 KB, 1024x740)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>694790
Last one.

>>694807
Oi ya bloody cunt, I'll fuck you up the buttocks and slice ya pecker off, m8, I'll rate you 8, ya made me laugh ya blaady arsehole. Their names are obviously Bizzy & Zizzy, maybe Fizzy.
>>
>>694814
kek those could be their nicknames since no one knew what their names were, or maybe how to pronounce them, so they just gave em dumb names that sound like Dizzy's
that might raise the question of whether Dizzy has a real name as well, and that's just his nickname because his real name is also weird and foreign
>>
>>694814
I like these name more
>>
>>694815
Dizzy's real name is Desislav and absolutely no one will call him that
>>
>>694814
Hey guys Mr Bizzy to me looks a little busy. /Carlos.
>>
>>694819
kys
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>694819
>not Neil

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)
>>
>>694819
Do you hear that? It's the sound of a bee going bzzz bzzz bzzzzzz oh no wait, it was just Dizzy and his family. Mr Bizzy is a very busy bee indeed. Bizzy, Fizzy, Dizzy, cute.

>>694818
Just like nobody uses Chaz's, Rulf's, Cripplefucker's real or full names You could use their real names as codewords when you don't want anyone else knowing who you talking about.

I also named Dizzy. His name comes from a pair that went by Dizzy & DeeDee. For the "squishable adorable spedkid" Diz I thought of something really adorable and these 2 came to my mind. I did not turn him into a psycho, that was The Hunger Games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLmiF-xFsE

You guys and gals wanna see a 90 second video example of how Rayne Parade could behave during doomsday?
>>
>>694830
oh man, I missed u Max
>>
>>694803
damn after looking at this again i couldve done a little better :(. still a bit proud though. i hope we get other simple little animations or animatics like this one in the future.
>>
>>694803
love it bro!!!!!
>>
>>694830
Chaz's name is not real?
>>
>>694834
Chaz is short for Charles going by the wiki. He just goes by Chaz though, especially since there is another kid in his class called Charles.
>>694803
Like this adorkable Canadian boy
>>
>>694648
i wanna gi ebve him vodka!!!!
>>
>>694837
holy crap, double names. I used to go to a school that had 5 people with the same name
>>
>>694735
I want to be sandwiched between them.
>>
>>694803
Charles is so cute I wanna fuck his dumb canadian lil boy ass
>>
>>694837
Is it kind of like how Flynn real name is Robert but we already got a character with that name.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32 KB, 583x674)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
cuteboys
>>
>>694632
And yours truly will be in charge of the military side and outdoor activities and then take over completely after Posie gets tired of it for not being just larping and paper like the girls' club and sci-fi play.
>>
>>694627
Should we add the next line to the circle
>>
>>694849
it's hard enough as is. I hate ship charts.
>>694847
cute little homos
>>
>>694849
I might have to change the shape to a star or something to fit everyone, I'll give us some time to make new characters before it gets added in. If you really wanna express your love for Charles x Goth 6th grader you can always edit him in for your own chart.
>>
File: tegaki.png (164 KB, 400x400)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
thanks everyone!! im so glad you liked it! ill try to make more eventually but its a bit harder for me than regular drawings because perfectionism makes me keep redoing little details that look wrong that nobody except me will notice lmao im just autistic as fuck.
>>694847
omg anon i love u i love them thank u.. made my evening. i cant stop drawing them theyre so cute. this is a red board but this drawing is so raunchy i might get banned for this holy shit. i cant believe i drew something this indecent and gross..

Oekaki Post (Time: 50m)
>>
>>694727
>>694711
https://controlc.com/7ca63de1
>>
>>694859
delly anon you are the best and most based individual on this board ily
>>
>>694859
>Oh no no sweetie, you got it wrong. I respect and appreciate your decision, Charles ol' buddy ol' pal. At least you won't have babies out of your canuck DNA. At least he's white, he's goth, he's cute. You two look great together, both being white and all.
I still find it funny that you created Charles solely because I started yelling about canucks. Am I the daddy and you're the mommy in this case?
>>
>>694865
>gothboy
>white
anon...
>>
File: tegaki.png (66 KB, 400x400)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>694869
oh no bro ..........

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m)
>>
File: tegaki.png (146 KB, 400x400)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>694676
lmao.

>>
>>694876
I'm gonna get the crossbow..
>>
File: Miner.jpg (17 KB, 249x217)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>tfw the schoolbus needs a tire fix
>>
>>694880
m sleepy boy g
mgobe

ded
gnighg lssads
>>
>>694882
nini cripfren thank u for ur wonderful contributions today :). dont drink too much
>>
>>694880
So much coal but he will never have the diamonds around the children
>>
>>694735
Someone should draw Asimov reacting to Beansy stealing Drew from him
Bonus points if he decides the only way to win her love is to don his Girlsimov outfit again and fry her brain with gay thoughts
>>
>>694788
>Asimov asks him if he has a soul
how does he react, especially after seeing Asimov die a few times?
>>
>>694886
Drew has two hands, she can have a boyfriend AND a girlfriend.
[sHIPpoiler]god i never thought i'd say that regarding a ship ESPECIally reGARDING MY CHARACTER[/:(spoiler]
>>
>>694788
>A few goth kids give him a handbook about a hip new religion which its followers dubbed themselves "The Necromongers".
>>
>>694888
That's how it happens, Slappydaiah. :( they joke around, get into your head and before you know it you're eating nachos and whoring yourself for just 50 candy corns an hour.
>>
>>694890
L-Listen.. Okay.. Let's not talk about my time at Beer Keg's all that money went to me and Bongo's business venture.. Eating Nachos for every meal and shaking my belly at older women so they'd stuff candy corn in my navel is something I want to forget.
>>
Gonna write up some shit for Asimov's government handler Scientist Lady
>Brown hair done in a pixie cut
>Wears thick as hell glasses that make it impossible to see her eyes, she's practically blind without them (This arouses the Crip)
>Usually wearing an open labcoat over her normal clothes.
>Hard to tell if she's light skinned black or just really damn tan
>Has a cat named Einstein that hates Asimov's guts.
>Dotes on Asimov because she has super bad empty nest syndrome.
>One of her arms is robotic (This also arouses the Crip)
>Was a huge slut when she was younger, like a Liane Cartman level slut.
>Hates clowns and disapproves of Asimov's friendship with Drew.
>>
>>694893
>It's a Asimov and Drew try to pull a Parent Trap on Slappy and Asimov's handler so they can keep being friends episode
>>
>>694893
>brown slutty scientist robo clown h8r dommy mommy
this sounds really hot, and i look forward to the episode where she realizes clowns aren't bad
[spoiler]they're muc hworse[/spoiler]
>>
>>694893
Does she inspire more gay thoughts in Drew?
>>
>>694896
>drew's new personality trait is that she's gay for everyone and anyone
wtf
>>
>>694894
incoming love triangle
>>
>>694898
W-With whom, good sir?
>>
>>694899
Slappy, Asimov's handler and the Midget catgirl?
>>
>>694893
Oh and her name is Maria, after the Robot from the film Metropolis
>>
>>694893
Wanting to ask but what if Asimov was originally sent to because of all this strange stuff. I mean like we have sentient candy, ancient frog civilization, aliens, a blind child who shouldn’t be good at a gun, Australians, sentient weed, a boy from the 18th hundred, half bear girl, homeless kid who can control rats, clowns and a small giant called teeny steeve.
These are all characters who would be wanted by the SCP foundation
>>
File: 1646619779121.png (33 KB, 797x392)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>694900
Slappy's loyal--w-wait, is SlappyxHui-Feng canon? I never got a real answer, it's our shipping but it's left very ambiguous in canon.
>>
can someone post a template for an adult SP character, I have a couple ideas
>>
>>694903
if no one objects to it, it's canon.
we're playing fast n loose here
>>
>>694906
Okay then I also bring to the table that Elmer Gency sounds like Don Knotts.
>>
File: Adult template.png (45 KB, 487x850)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>694905
>>
>>694906
>if no one objects to it, it's canon
Thanks for the power
Chef clones Bongo and butcher him for meat so now every student had ate the flesh of Bongo the clown even through its a clone

Every best friend relationship are now dating each other. They all had super hardcore gay sex. Same goes with siblings too

Cartman the cart is now a student at north park and squeaks a lots

Jeremy friedmen is secretly a Jewish Nazi and loves hitler. Also Jeremy kidnaps kid to sacrifice them.

All milks come from Sid who lactates everyday and sells them as a way to get rid of his milks. Everyone in town drank milk from Sid’s tits.

Please don’t disagree with me cause I need all of these to be canon
>>
File: Jeraz.jpg (81 KB, 850x770)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
just bros being bros
>>
>>694913
the only one I hate is the Sid milk. You can have the others, but that one should be trashed.
>>
>>694913
I disagree with all of these.
>>
File: Buenos Dias Gretel.png (682 KB, 1825x2367)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>694860
>https://controlc.com/7ca63de1
What the fuck Max, lmao
>>
>>694915
You do realize that now
>Cassandra was right about all along
>Ashley is a whore
>Asimov is a slut now as well
>Cindy is the dommy at bed with mute
>Curtis fetishes twins threesomes and role play sex
>Hansel and dull had sex openly in public
>Crippler and dizzy makes retarded noises
>Most of Mandy’s diet consists of bongo’s flesh. Poor slappy
Do you still want this
>>
>>694916
Why. These are perfect ideas
>>
If you wanted to give people a diet of clown meat just hire Slappy as a gigolo 9 years ago.
>>
>>694921
Does thing just keep getting darker for slappy
>>
>>694923
No, I'm just making a dark joke at his expense.
>>
File: Li Yang.png (33 KB, 487x850)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Behold, a nemesis for Bobland and his wife
Li Yang is a Asian man obsessed with fishing and doing survival challenges, which usually means illegally camping and fishing in the North Park forest.
Bobland is determined to keep the man from trespassing and causing his Bobland's undue stress, leading to wacky shenanigans as the Bear tries to kill and/or capture the illegal fisherman.
Li is Agatha's paternal uncle, and often tries to teach her the joys of fishing
>>
>>694924
Clown meat is good for you. Imagine if Drew ate Bongo
>>
>>694926
I'd rather her rim Slappy.
Drew eating her own daddy! That's a big ouchie ouchie!
>>
>>694925
about time we had more Asian stereotypes. He's Bobland's Dinkleberg, but with much more fighting over fish in the river.
>>
>>694928
>Li see bobland
>wants to hunt Bohlens for food
>>
Slappy suffering inbound!
When a clown is killed by a mime near a source of magical power (Like the magic forest from which Teeny Steeve hails) A monster is created.
Luckily for North Park's inhabitants Slappy knew this and was able to catch the monster and lock it in his basement for years, until Drew accidentally let him out.
Now Drew has to catch the monster before it hurts someone and she gets grounded for life.
But it turns out that other than being painfully unfunny that the monster is Harmless, and that Slappy was just overreacting to it.
>>
>>694887
If he did find out Asimov was a robot, he'd be a huge dork and nerd out over meeting a real robot. Upon being asked if robots have a soul, he would spend the next several days poring over holy texts looking for an answer, and might have a mental breakdown if he can't find an answer.
>>
>>694931
The mime screams in pain as it strikes you!
>>
File: Nightmare guy.png (24 KB, 570x850)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>694931
ands I forgot the pic like a dumbass
>>694933
Mimes don't scream, you dope, and it isn't even a mime
>>
>>694935
I love it.
I love him.
I'll get on a sketch about this premise soon.
>>
>>694936
noice!
>>
>>694935
I need art of Monster Guy hugging Drew
>>
>>694935
Is this Bongo the clown
>>
>>694940
As the autist behind Slappy's lore, I'm not opposed to this idea.
>>
>>694940
Technically it was born when Bongo died, so it's more like Drew's half-brother
>>
>>694942
Who would this beast react to chaplyn and Nolan considering slappy and bongo was their friend a long time ago
>>
>>694942
>born when bongo died
>related to drew
this doesn't answer the guy's question is this bongo season 2?
>>
>>694943
It tries to hug them only to scare them off because it's appearance is 2spooky
>>694944
No, because that would require it to be funny
>>
>>694945
this made me laugh
>>
>>694935
Does it have bells? Can you hear it coming from afar?
>>
>>694948
the puffballs double as bells, yes
>>
Someone should Draw Teeny Steeve like Neco Arc
>>
File: Necosteeve.png (785 KB, 2100x2100)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>694950
>Hello there
>>
File: reading and drinking.png (1.07 MB, 2100x2100)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Someone wanted this last thread so I did. Also, he is now addicted to caffeine. Hopefully, this drink doesn't cause him to freak out too much Robby.
>>
>>694876
lol what the fuck was i on at 3am i dont remember drawing this one.
>>694925
great! as someone said we needed more racist stereotype characters. plus his gimmick is interesting, seems like a good plot tool for Bobland character development
>>
>>694967
Boba Fett
>>
File: Time Traveller.jpg (398 KB, 2000x1750)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>
>>694991
is this canon
>>
>>694991
fuckin kek anon this is great
>>
File: Hansel and Dorothy RP 1.png (520 KB, 3066x2004)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
1/4 of my Hansel x Dorothy art, themed around the various RPs.

>Starting with the classic Space role play, where Dorothy the mutant gets a surprise visit from an infamous space criminal. It isn't often she gets a non mutant customer, let alone one of the galaxy's most wanted.
>Despite his reputation, he seems pretty friendly. Which is unusual for a non mutant to be when interacting with mutants. Dorothy hopes to one day leave the mutant planet and see the galaxy, maybe someone like this could be her ticket out of here?
>>
File: 20220514_083941.jpg (1.17 MB, 3746x1641)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>694776
It's a busy day at the McDougall bakery, Dorothy needs all the help she can get. Dizzy can see she's busy, so to help her get out of a tizzy, he'll make her cookies extra fizzy!! (whatever the hell that means) Ashley wants to help too, but she's even worse than Dizzy, so she's on taste tester duty. Mrs. Iris just wandered in, guess she's helping also?
>>
say, is there anyone ITThreads who isnt part of the main /comfy/ threads anymore?
>>695005
nice!
>>
File: Untitled.png (50 KB, 753x633)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
love weird retarded boys with questionable intentions
>>
>>695009
Asimov's creator here, I'm not.
why, is something going on in them?
>>
>>695015
This is why we need Crip, leaving them and Crippler to their own devices will only cause trouble
>>
>>695031
no, just curious, I figured theres lotsa /comfy/ regulars not in this thread, but theres also gotta be some people here who arent back in mainthread anymore
>>
>>695032
Crip is quite literally nature's cripple ecosystem control, he's doing noble work, those invalids can't be trusted
>>
>>695033
Ah, honestly after the first couple of episdoes of the new season I just kinda dropped off of the show again and didn't really see the need to keep up with the comfy threads
>>
>>695009
delly/charlesfag here, ive never been to any of the /co/ threads aside from looking at archived ones for context on older north park stuff, is there anything important im missing in the new ones? im an /i/ local and i dont really go out of here and 2 other boards lol. but if theres something i should be there for let me know.
>>
>>695037
oh! i ddint think we had locals FROM /i/ here who were never in mainthread to begin with, thats interesting

convo there varies between awful and actually really comfy, rn were proper discussing the show so its one of the better threads
we dont
talk about the booger thread...
>>
How would Main universe T.T react to the hunger game universe
>>
>>695042
i figure she's seen it, just one of em weird alt universes along the road
>>
File: Dyniggamite.jpg (145 KB, 768x960)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
KIDDY: the wonder years
>>
File: Mandy.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>695009
>>695033
you see 10+ comfy threads, you've seen them all. Maybe I'll be back...maybe...
>>
>>695050
Hey kiddy, can I say the N word in class
>>
>>695050
*molests a kid* "Heh, nothing personnel amigo"
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>695056
No. For even asking that, you have after school detention.

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695058
>"I call this, The Topsy Turvy!!"
>grabs you and spins into the air before landing and breaking your back
>"Get outta my school!"
>>
>>695061
My mom is a fine negro lady. I dont see my mom being a negro as a people. I love negro people. they make great engineers, scientist and leaders. Did I also mention that negros are some of the nicest people i know of
>>
>>695069
>Fake because Atticus can't figure out a computer
>>
>>695070
>Atticus thinks kiddy is actually racist because he thinks Kiddy doesn't let anyone to say the N word and Atticus interpret this as Kiddy hating on black people
>>
>>695071
how come Atticus continues to be so BASED?

also when did Kiddy go from
>dumb but good intentioned Mexican wrestler who fails to chase pedos
to
>just a complete PC principle ripoff
>>
>>695074
he's not a complete ripoff. He just likes to keep his school SFW, so hearing kids saying raunchy stuff would tip him off, but the worse he'd do is just send one to detention. He's not gonna go on a rant about minority students or grave injustices in our sociopolitical climate.
>>
File: tegaki.png (165 KB, 400x400)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>694662
precisely. he's always my #1. also sorry anons im so horny i have to get it out of my system :(.
>>
>>695098
a-anon
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>695098
>dad? where's mom?

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m)
>>
>>695101
oh shit, noooo not the infidelity arc
>>695098
Honestly if anything I am surprised there isn't more porn of characters being made, I guess since most the characters are kids and that's not allowed here, but even with the adult characters, or aged up versions of characters, I'd expect people to be more horny.
>>
>>695102
For real, I need to see Slappy and Hui-Feng get it on like Donkey Kong.
>>
>>695102
>>695103
>slappy
>not DrewxBeansyxAsimov
y'all b slackin
>>
>>695102
i guess porn is one of those sensitive things that people worry will upset creators if their characters are used for it, even tho we agreed this is a free for all zone
go ahead and actually confirm if you care if you characters get used for that stuff

[spoiler]as the creator of Sid, Crip and Dizzy I literally do not care with you do.. at all... if anything i love to see absurd things come about[/spoiler]
>>
>>695105
Absolute madman, let me just do the same.
As the creator of:
Drew
Slappy
Bongo
Beansy
Sabrina
I don't know if I can even give the okay for CCL an Anon wanted to make some candy halloween thing and I just drew a sexy candy corn, and I don't want to step on toes of creating her.

Go wild, go mild, don't care biggest thing just have fun with them.
>>
>>695108
>the creator of Drew AND Beansy gave us the OK
aw yeah, im going in
>>
>>695108
>Beansy is 12
I just realized.... she might have some boobie already
>>
File: Crip and Delly.png (400 KB, 1233x676)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
Oh boy, I can't wait to jerk off to more North Park OCs!!
>>
>>695111
>Jerking off to a guy with a haircut like that
>>
>>695112
jealous? Crip was canonically the first one to get laid.
>>
>>695111
Post the one of Sid's titties
>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>695109
>>695110
I honestly should've expected this, but I didn't.
GODSPEED.
Slappy may be nervous for what you have planned for his niece and her special friend!
So go wild.
[honkspoiler]Any porn made of any of my characters is 100% canon too.[/honkspoiler]
>>
File: tegaki.png (146 KB, 400x400)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>695102
same desu, i always expected more porn of this ever since you guys came to the board but ive certainly drawn more shef self insert shit in older threads because im a self-indulgent deranged piece of shit and im not horny for any of the kid characters (except older crip but that doesnt count in this case i think). i dont care if people want to lewd my characters though but im probably not gonna do it myself unless theyre aged up because i certainly wanna draw some adult crip and delly babymaking, im super in love with >>695111 this drawing. for the kid characters i prefer drawing fluff and wholesome stuff like most of my other crip x delly stuff and charles x gothboy.
>>695101
oh no bro ......

Oekaki Post (Time: 38m)
>>
>>695118
lmao i just realized right after posting that this is the 69th image in the thread. i won life.
>>
>>695118
oh yeah speaking of gothboy and the two other classmates i drew for Beansy.... you can lewd those, i dont care either
>>
>>695118
I declare it canon that Mandy's mom is a cuckqueen and Shef is a dirty cheater with weekly sessions with Dellyfag.
>>
>>695121
>not daily
>>
File: 20220514_155347.jpg (1.09 MB, 1844x2825)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>694777
Class 1-A is so shit that Garrison is forced to play the straight man
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 267x242)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
https://i.imgur.com/pA5jGJC.png
>>
File: 20220514_191708.jpg (1.23 MB, 1708x3586)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>694778
Gothboy strikes me as very confused
>>
>>695128
That's good shit, I love it.ynjm4
>>
>>695128
Beansy is so cute that it almost makes up for her being a slobbering retard
>>
>>695128
>Not pictured, Asimov giving a thumbs up to his Gf and her GF
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 784x784)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
anon-chan....
>>
>>695123
Maybe Melville would like him but I’m sure Mr garrison is an asshole. Hui Feng is a good teacher.
>Yells at max for whatever reason
>Is the reason Jerry skips class. He can’t handle Garrison’s
>shits on Charles for being Canadian.
>argues with Robert a lot. Also give him homework a blind person can’t do. Literal worse enemy
>posie tries to play nice and polite to avoid getting on his bad side. She hides her dislike from home garrison
>tells mute to speak in class
>calls Drew a dumbass a lot. Says tv makes her stupid
>calls t t a schizo
>Throws Hansel and Ramon out of class.
>Neil’s biggest prank victim.
>all parents hates him
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 100x100)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
This thread is really saucy right now...

>>
>>695136
geez, good thing he's a substitute then
>>
>>695138
They still gonna hate him. A lot
Also he gonna be horny for kiddy or chef. Not sure if the feeling is mutual.
>>
>>695138
how would he even be a substitute? he lives in another town
i imagine they call him up sometime when hui feng is gone and they hear about his famous tactics of handling a class of shitty 4th grades, but no one prepared him for the horrors of the infamous North Park
theres a reason no one visits this town
>>
>>695128
Now we need Asimov and his giant robo-penor
>>
>>695105
>We can lewd Dizzy
Oouh!
>>
>>695108
Asimov's creator here, you guys can lewd my characters any way you want.
>>
>>695137
Ashley exploring herself with Hansel when?
>>
>>695143
Was it just Asimov you created?

iirc most people itt dont seem to mind lewds, the only one who spoke out about anything at all is Hansel's creator saying they dont like shipping kids with adults... but they also said they dont care if other people do it?

I suppose its only reasonable that fans of a crude show like SP wouldnt care about "decency" or clean content
>>
>>695144
I was thinking more Ashley and Dorothy riding the Hansel Carousel while Gretel is chained to the wall watching in despair
>>
>>695146
I honestly wanna flash Ashley, I won't fucking lie.
Only to have her giggle.
>>
I wanna bully Dull (sexually)
>>
>>695145
Asimov, Teeny Steeve, Cringe Kid, Asimov-2, I designed Lydia but didn't make her personality.
I also made >>694925
>>694935
>>
now to ask the real questions
>SlappyxDrew when?
>SH69xSlappy when?
>SlappyxSlappy when?
>HuixSong when?
>HuixSlappy when?
>Beansy letting you fuck her lego pussy when?
>Lydia's crew running a train on you when?
>Girls in their raisins/girl scout outfits when?
>Dull showing Melville his tools when?
>Candy Corn Lady x Any Dad when?
>Elmer x Candy Corn Lady when?
>Weedo x Candy Corn Lady when?
>Sabrina oppai/lemonade stand when?
>Melville's huge megaboner when?
there's so many more but i need to get back to playing earth defense force 4.1
>>
>>695147
lol, Flashley
She would giggle wouldn't she? She's a very playful girl.
>>
>>695149
You're gonna end up buried alive by the end of it.
>>
>>695153
I wanna make him completely flustered from how good it feels he prob never experienced anything like it
>>
>>695152
we need Slappy flashing Ashley and she giggles because he's a clown.. but she's super playful, it's really hot, she wouldn't deny a small cock

[spoiler]also my canon is slappy has a small pp[/spoiler]
>>
>>695154
I bet Dull has an unusually small dick compared to other boys his age but he doesnt care or comprehend any shame over it because he has no concept of social expectations i just wanna play with it
>>
>>695151
>He forgot the infamous CindyMute doubleteam Slappy rape that became a fucking meme
Who the fuck even came up with this?
>>
I will not rest until I see that fucking clown plowing the catgirl
>>
File: gang war.jpg (1.51 MB, 1892x1188)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
requesting a north park edit
>>
>>695158
Slappy's creator here, if details are needed about his genitals I will divulge all I know, and more.
>>
>>695161
the post that broke the thread
>>
File: tegaki.png (123 KB, 400x400)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>695134
holy based.... panty waterfall supreme, i love u anon. you draw really fast!
>>695123
>>695130
thanks so much!! i love the expressions you give charles lol. cute gothboy headcanon. i imagine he probably has trouble with english and that's one of the reasons he prefers staying quiet or answers with short sentences.
>>695120
you have my ok as well! but also damn since i have yours, i guess i lied.. i cant believe im drawing more and more dirty things of these dorks, im gonna get arrested soon guys....

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 24m)
>>
>>695163
>get arrested
are you unironically canadian? holy shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 930x710)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
its almost morning, really debating if i should go the fuck to bed or just yolo it, or maybe finish this 1/3rd bottle of vodka
>>
>>695165
lmao no im a europoor, im just messing around.
>>695166
same its like 4:42am for me but i cant sleep at all. very great content today.
>>
>>695168
Dellyfag has the same timezone as me??
>>
File: tegaki.png (35 KB, 400x400)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>695169
HOLY SHIT

>>
>>695169
wait im retarded if youre not cripfren im sorry lmao but still damn i didnt expect timezone buddies. bless you anon whoever you are.
>>
File: lil' Northers .png (319 KB, 1000x833)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
have a SFW image amidst the sea of horny
>>
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>695170
HOLY SHIT!
yeah its me, now im real curious to know where you are but
anonymous forum innit

>>
>>695172
>Cringe kid actually wearing the mask
surprisingly rare
>>
>>695173
>>695170
True love
>>
File: The Star Force.png (457 KB, 900x1032)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>695174
He's a master of his craft
>>
File: tegaki.png (115 KB, 400x400)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>695173
yolo, the only hint i can give u is that we shit ourselves over free buckets.
>>695121
>>695122
dangerously based. last thing from me for now because its 6:10am and my eyes are gonna melt so im hitting the hay but i wanted to draw one last thing to get some of the horny outta my system.

Oekaki Post (Time: 55m)
>>
>>695183
>we shit ourselves over free buckets.
cool i have literally no idea who the fuck thats referring to
i guess u could say my country likes our fair share of salty meat and strong yet cheap alcohol... which sounds like my plans for the days..

ur art always brings me joy bro
>>
>>695184
LMAO if this helps more its a meme here that we call the swedes gay. also that sounds based, we love salty meet too but we're more beer and coffee people. im so glad you like my stupid shit, its very encouraging and i really like your art too! someday i want to draw like u. i'll see you guys later.
>>
>>695185
i meant meat but my brain is high as fuck rn ive been up fir like 16 hours l;ol. im collapsing now bye frens.
>>
>>695123
>Posie standing on top of Hansel
wow rude much
>>
>>695186
gnight bro
i ended up downing that vodka i might go out to buy some pasta n have a no sleep kinda day
fuck it
>>
>>695182
is that miner unmasked??????????
>>
File: Asimov.png (64 KB, 707x489)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
I'm having too much fun with this
>>
>>695190
Miner's face is still a mystery
>>
>>695190
>>695192
I assume he looks like a Frog Person under the mask... which also don't have a deign yet. I imagine them being similar aesthetically to Crab People from South Park, just they are frogs instead of crabs.
>>
File: My Robot Friend.png (147 KB, 707x489)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
i think I'm getting the hang of this
>>
>>695191
>>695195
Asimov is the crying child confirmed, someone call MatPat!
>>
Dizzy is so hot I wanna sit him on my lap and play with his lil tard dick while he giggles and holds my hand
>>
File: 1652540714125.jpg (189 KB, 900x938)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Do you anons feel good or bad that you didn't yet gain enough popularity to attract crazy writefags to write your characters under mind control just to serve some crackship romance purpose?
Would you rather it happen sooner or later?

>>695123
>>695136
It's funny when you think that this is the "normal" class relatively speaking. Would you guys rather teach class A or class B in his place?
>>
>>695136
now i want a Mr.Garrison voice AI
>>
File: Hansel and Dorothy RP 2.png (542 KB, 3118x2350)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
Second part of my Hansel x Dorothy art, this time based around the Horror RP.

>Dark Servant Hansel guides a captivated Dorothy through the underground sewer system to his secret lair.
>>
>>695223
Someone should redraw this with Agatha as the fanfic writer.
No clue who the original author should be though
>>
>>695231
Rosalind
>>
>>695231
>>695232
Lol yeah, that pretty much is how their friendship works isn't it
>>
hmmm, think we could try another aggie sometime soon? there was an anon who did whiteboards before but those really hate my tablet for some reason.
>>
>>695235
sure
how do you feel about MagicalDraw?
>>
>>695237
oh i havent tried that one. its a japanese site, right? i use another jp one but it has a timer so thats kinda troublesome. id try magicaldraw though but i think you need to log in with twitter or something to use it so i may make a burner acc. might store my art from these threads on it if people want it so its not just empty or made for no reason idk.
>>
>>695241
nope it doesnt require a login, just hop in and draw
i like it because its surprisingly full of options for just a browser website
>>
>>695248
oh ok awesome!! i can try it out. also yeah stuff like aggie and the such are really comfy for drawing with friends. i dont like installable programs like drawpiles thats really slow for some reason for me and the tools are uncomfortable to use. i ended up making the burner anyway, i think cripfren wanted me to store my doodles somewhere like an imgur so this might be better.
>>
File: tegaki.png (97 KB, 400x400)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>695121
ive been thinking about this post all day and im sorry but the concept is the funniest shit ever to me i feel so fucking evil.
(original pic, i just did a shitty redraw: https://i.postimg.cc/Pq6GxzqR/FRx-Q2v-Oa-QAE-tx-V.jpg )
>>
>>695351
kek i love this
[spoiler]why the shit are you up at 2am again fren?[/spoiler]
>>
not sleeping tonight, drop drawing ideas lads
>>
>>695355
Drew hugging >>694935
and him crying
>>
>>695355
TT kissing Asimov, and then waking up in her bead in a cold terrified sweat
>>
>>695355
Cringe Kid happily reading the new Sonic comics while Melville looks on in disgust
>>
>>695355
Drew and Beansy kissing for the first time
>>
File: tegaki.png (165 KB, 400x400)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>695352
i blame the summer lmao. i live where its cold as fuck all year except summer and im so used to the cold that when summer comes it fucks up my sleep so much more than it's already fucked. i have nothing else to do so i just draw dumb shit. picrel kinda.
im thinking of posting my stuff on the dump twitter as soon as i finish it so i know its there because i usually forget.
>>
>>695355
draw silvia and rodney doing alien stuff
>>
>>695361
pls link it here when u make it
and fair enough, ive kinda fucked up my schedule
ended up dranking yesterday and then slept all day so now imma try n ball it all night

I love Charles hes such a good boy
>>
>>695355
kinda wanna go agatha mode and ask for some charles x gothboy cause i cant get enough of em. lovely cuteboys.
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Amber, Bobland and Cindy.
Amber, Cindy's mother, as a very attractive, physically fit, head strong type of woman who wears a French braid. She is a very caring mother but doesn't share the modern concerns of child safety in play equipment. I imagine one of the family's getting mad at her because one of the kids broke their arm falling out of a huge rope bridge that she and Bobland built, she wouldn't understand why they're mad. "Isn't falling off trees and breaking your arm all a part of childhood?" she'd reply to the angry family, since she had a similar outdoors adventure play-style that Cindy has.

Oekaki Post (Time: 59m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695355
Charles looking to Ester for advice in goth culture to impress gothkid for his knowledge.
>>
>>695363
https://twitter.com/Delly_NP won't be posting any off-topic stuff most likely, just stuff i make from these threads so it's easier to find. everything from past threads should be there already.
thank u im so glad u like my son i love yours too..
>>695365
woah we finally have a design for cindy's mom, awesome! they look so happy together. great family.
>>695367
oh shit that's actually a very good idea for canon. he would definitely do that.
>>
>>695355
Silvia finding Teeny Steeve in the walls of her ship and freaking the fuck put
>>
>>695365
We know Bobland fucking hates him, but how does Amber feel about Li Yang?
>>694925
>>
>>695355
I really need to find some inspiration for ideas besides action slice of life shows & comic books and Fairly odd parents. I'd be a decent writer for Brickleberry which isn't really saying a good thing about myself.
All I have on my mind are basic Looney Tunes ideas which I stretch out into full skits. Where do you guys go for your inspiration when you want something different?

>>695359
Case in point:
But then Drew wakes up in a cold sweat in her bed yelling "I'm not gay dammnit", only to hear a voice of a kid sleeping saying "No you're not" only to show it's Beansy again and Drew yells and cries "Oh my God I am gay" only for Beansy to say again "No you're not" she takes off her skinsuit and some beautiful motherfucker appears before Drew https://imgur.com/a/JxQ8Oj1

continued?
and then Drew asks "Why were you disguised as Beansy" to which the guy responds with "Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to". then Drew opens the window and yells so hard "I'm not gay" that it travels through the 4th wall. We see the Drew X Beansy shipper is taking a bath and his toy ship sinks. He's later seen trying to resuscitate the ship "Clear" only to electrocute himself and in the next panel he and his ship is burned to a crisp.
>>
>>695368
Followed, and boosted to my few followers
>>
File: Untitled.png (66 KB, 1534x889)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>695357
>>
>>695376
15/10
>>
>>695374
good to see Max is back on his shit
>>
>>695372
>survival challenges
Amber loves a good competition. She would try and out-fish him, further escalating the conflict as they're both just humoring each other.
>>
>>695374
that's pretty funny.
>>
>>695379
>Bobland hates Li even more for fear that the Jap will steal his wife
>Unaware of the fact that Li is already married and views Amber as more of a rival.
>>
>>695375
thank you anon! glad you like my bullshit i try my best.
>>695376
based, always love content of my best girl.
>>
>>695376
It's okay TT, everyone in North Park Elementary has dreams about making out with Asimov
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 588x523)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>695371
>>
>>695384
>Teeny Steeve: I wouldn't pull that trigger if I were you.
>Silva pulls the trigger anyways, only for Steeve to teleport away as the energy beam fucks up the inside of her ship
>Steeve reappears as soon as the beam is gone and takes a nibble of the cheese: told ya.
>>
>>695384
We need more art of Steeve interacting with the North Park cast
>>
>>695386
Any ideas?
>>
>>695387
How about that tiny asshole gets flushed down the toilet and fucking drowns. That's an idea.
>>
since we know Beansy likes licking things, how much does she use her tongue when kissing? i bet she'd use it to explore the inside of Drew's mouth and it'd absolutely fuck that lil dyke up like you wouldnt believe
>>
>>695388
>digits
did he steal your cane at night
>>
>>695387
Getting caught by Beansy and licked like a lollipop.
Whispering wall secrets in Mineral's ear as she sleeps, giving her horrible nightmares.
Doing a nightmare face and hissing when Drew finds him in the walls.
Finding a new pair of overalls in Asimov's walls that the robot boy made for him.
Cassandra paying him for secrets he knows about North Park's residents.
>>695388
Scaring Melville and making him fall into the toilet head first before lading on the toilet's handle and giving the little bastard a swirly.
>>
File: 1647868654413.png (220 KB, 2480x1660)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
remember the rp
>>
>>695355
Crip and his lizard
>>
>>695393
fucking love how expressive they are. Can't wait I'm at that level
>>
>>695393
>Melville's fave is Vriska
always knew he was a piece a shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 749x543)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>695394
am currently loving the idea of crip with his hair down
>>
File: khamsin's mech.png (1.15 MB, 1000x1400)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>Sci-Fi Roleplay
>The Crew's Darkest Hour
>Suddenly rock music starts playing
>A.S.I.M.O.V. Appears, piloting a giant Mech like pic related and saves the day
>It's destroyed soon after, with Asimov grumbling that he wished he got to use his cool new body more
>It shows up again later, piloted by a Mysterious AI that's implied to be Asimov-2
>>
>>695396
For me it's Terezi.
>>
>>695399
correct, but only among the female trolls

my mans tavros the MVP
>>
>>695400
I dunno, man I like Karkat because I read him as Dan from Dan vs.
But impeccable taste.
[honkspoiler]Cripplefucker I love ya man.[/honkspoiler]
>>
>>695401
karkat was pretty top
[spoiler]h how do u know[/spoiler]
>>
>>695402
I just have a way, call it intuition.

>both trolls you love are crippled in some way
>>
>>695403
....its
just a coincidence

theyre both fun characters man cmon
[spoiler]i liked em before i even knew i had this... interest...[/spoiler]
>>
>>695404
I have a strong love for justice, that's why I like the blind one.
>>
Naggerman and Beansy clean each other by licking. Beansy coughs out a hairball.
>>
>>695398
Asimov making Metal Gear references would be great.
Ironic, considering the fact that he's literally a Patriot AI
>>
>>695406
What does Naggerman cough up?
>>
Introducing the North Park Girl Scout Brownies troop! Well, at least three notable members of it.
>>
And here are some of the recognisable members of the North park Girl Scout Juniors troop! Although there is something strange about one of them...

Someone mentioned Beansy would also be in Scouts, but since she is older she would be in Cadettes, not Juniors. Maybe I'll do the Cadettes when we have more 6-8th graders to be in it.
>>
>>695412
Either a red hairball or the entirety of Sidney or Crippler because she "accidentally" swallowed him from grooming him previously.
>>
>>695453
>>695451
Girl scouts getting lost in the woods episode when?
>>
>>695412
legos
>>
>>695453
would mandy be into the girl scouts? despite the name they dont do much outdoorsy activities aside from the occasional camping trip, its mostly life skills and home ec stuff like cooking and repair
>>
>>695459
She's in it for the cookies, and because her dad thought it would be a fun activity for her (he was in boy scouts himself as a lad)
>>
>>695459
For all that indoor stuff, Mandy would just sit it out and munch on her cookies. Whenever they get to go outside, Mandy is much more active
>>
>>695457
More like Girl Scouts going on a trip to the city and having to traverse back to their quiet mountain town and running into all sorts of sleazy weirdos and sick thugs episode when.
>>
>>695453
>Mineral giving Girlsimov a happy look
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>695464
She's happy to have Asimov's female cousin from out of town join their Girl Scout troop
>>
>>695459
>its mostly life skills and home ec stuff like cooking and repair
The horror, the horror!
>>
>>695467
I wanna see them bake a cake and just completely fuck it up by adding stuff like rocks and glitter.
>>
File: bus ride.png (224 KB, 1284x576)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>
>>695472
Where they going?
>>
>>695472
>Dull sits in the front next to the driver
I bet hes the kinda kid that has to be put there because he causes trouble and needs to be looked after
>>
>>695474
I put him there cause I think he would be friends with Miner, but I guess your idea works too.
>>695473
to the parade
>>
>>695475
thats probably HOW he made friends with him, he needs to be supervised and they ended up striking a bond
>>
>>695472
christ, max and trisha really looks alike don't they
>>
>>695490
Trisha's daddy sometimes mistakes the two and would pick up Max from school instead
>>
Charles is so cute *beats him up behind the school*
>>
What are Sid and T.T suppose to behave like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nshCCUm2AoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHoFotHj9k
>>
>>695500
fuck off Lydia
>>
>>695501
>Sid
pretty much like Dale but i lot less confrontational and more defensive as opposed to offensive
>>
>>695501
>>695503
He's defo not as out-there, not as loud, extroverted or scheming, I think his plans would focus more on self defense and contingency, than something crazy in the short run
Think he'd end up getting into cigs tho? I can see it, esp with his dad smoking and drinking before he was born and likely letting him get into them long before he's legal allowed to, he's probably susceptible to addiction to them
>>
>>695501
T.T. is much more shoot first, shizo rant later
>>
>>695506
>>695507
I guess we figured out what the difference between T.T's and Sid's schizoidery is, eh?
T.T seems like she acts, she has motivation and she does things before thinkins, Sid overthinks but only worried about protecting, not enacting any kinda plan.
>>
>>695499
aand then yeet him off the roof because he's insufferable
>>
File: ENTER T.T..png (478 KB, 1000x1300)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>695508
T.T. will go on the offensive
Sid will always be on the defensive
a nice mirror to each other
>>
>>695510
now I wanna know how they'd interact

there's also the fact that Sid has conspiracy theories, but theyre only speculations, whereas T.Ts conspiracies are, or at least based in, fact- considering she had first hand experience seeing them in various timelines
how would she react to him introducing even more endless possibilities to her? how would he react to her telling him about all the horrors she has seen? would they bond over anything, other than mutual paranoia?
>>
>>695500
>goes on a long winded schizo rant about cute people being oppressed*
>bans the word cute outside of actual cute people using it*
>notices they now use gay and fag to describe cute things. Changes the meaning of gay & fag in the official dictionary to mean cute.
>turns cute children with cute animals into a mafia* *Sopranos Woke up this morning starts playing*
>the word cute/cutie becomes the new nigger and latinx.
>Lydia & group go to court with an attorney saying they didn't beat up Charles for being cute, they beat him up for being Canadian.
>Things go back to normal.
>>
>>695523
>goes on a long winded schizo rant about cute people being oppressed*
thats not like Charles, if anything I can either see it being ironic by someone like Dizzy, who starts it just to be annoying but then realizes he can benifit from it, or fully unironic from some schizoid like Max (you)
>>
>>695523
>>695524
I wanna oppress Charles
>>
>>695524
We can take out the speeches and rants, albeit Crippler would be great at speeches.
It can also either be a third party like from the Free Willzyx episode or someone predisposed to taking charge gets turned into a cute character then gets assaulted for it, someone like Lydia(for the extra irony) or Crippler? like in the Gingervitus episode with Cartman.
>>
>>695475
what kinda parade?
>>
>>695528
how would they "turn" cute? does their appearance change? or do people just perceive them differently? I could see Lydia getting a makeover, but Crippler is pretty fucked and doesnt have a single cute broken bone in his angry little body...
>>
>>695543
the only way I can imagine making Crippler cute is by humbling him, maybe if he suddenly relaxed and stop being so pissy... speaking of Lydia....
>>
>>695542
pride parade
>>
>>695555
would the NP kids go to/appreciate a pride parade in their town? I imagine most would think its pretty gay but not complain since they get a laugh, as most kids do. anyone who would be an outlier on this position?

Drew would be the most openly against it but thats because [spoiler]you know why[/spoiler]
P. Kiddy tries really hard to be supportive, but he saw one too many grown men in public with their cocks out and its wearing thin
>>
>>695543
>but Crippler is pretty fucked and doesnt have a single cute broken bone in his angry little body...
You can turn anything gross into something cute and transform anything cute into something disgusting. Do not underestimate yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMioUnYywBc

>>695555
Dog pride parade? White american pride parade? Bears pride parade? tomboy pride parade? clown pride parade? it should be something else other than ze gays.
>>
File: tegaki.png (97 KB, 400x400)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>695500
>>695526
ouch.
>>
>>695562
n noo! let me give him kisses!
>>
>>695562
The blood looks like strawberry syrup.
>>
>>695562
god dammit Lydia, one day someone will stand up to you and your gang of bitches
>>
>>695566
Anon, just.. Just let it happen, this is why I try not to do their birthdays..
>>
>>695566
On the subject of Lydia and her gang of bitches, I felt like giving them all surnames
>Lydia Vandermark

>Penny Swanson

>Addison Horowitz

>Savannah Williams

Also, we know that Lydia and Posie are cousins, but would they have the same surname? If their fathers are brothers they would, but any other combination would lead to them likely having different surnames, unless their mothers keep their maiden name.
>>
>>695573
>>Penny Swanson
That used to be Jimmy's old last name, wasnt it
>>
>>695573
idk about Lydia's dad, but looking at Shef i fully believe he'd be the kinda person to let his wife keep her name
do we know his first name, btw?
>>
>>695575
Yup, for like one episode maybe before it was finalised as Valmer.
>>
>>695577
Well Shef is Mandy's father, and I don't think we have decided on Mandy's surname yet. Looking it up, Sheffield seems to be more common as a surname. So this could mean that Shef's name is actually his surname, making Mandy's name "Mandy Sheffield", or Shef's parents gave him a surname as his first name for some reason.
>>
>>695582
I thought it was obvious that Shef is just short for his land name, huh...
>>
mmmmm delicious shef discussion fuels my soul thank u its 2am i need this.
>>
>>695583
If Shef/Sheffield is is surname, the question becomes what is his first name?
>>
>>695585
i guess we can keep it a mystery or come up with ideas... is his original creator here?
or maybe its up to the [spoiler]shef loving fag[/spoiler]
>>
>>695587
oh im dogshit with names im scared i wont do him justice. cripfren offered me to name gothboy and i didnt because i suck so bad at naming characters. i dont even know where in asia he's from he seems korean to me for some reason its probably the parted bowlcut since a lot of korean dudes have that and i imagine cringe kid pissing him off and saying "are you BTS?". but im definitely noting down any lore you guys give shef because im a thirsty whore especially during unholy night hours. i think his original creator was friends with mandyfren but mandyfren left from what i heard. they might still be in the /co/ threads though but i dont go there so idk.
>>
Shef is cute I hope Dellyfag can share
>>
File: 1647984019996.png (87 KB, 400x400)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>695589
old pic but perfectly situational lol.
>>
>>695573
Is Lydia's hair naturally that colour? Or is it dyed? I could see her dying it that way out of rebelliousness or something. If it is dyed, what was her original hair colour?

Similarly, does Mineral have naturally silver/grey hair, or is hers also dyed? If so, what's her original hair colour?

Any other North Park characters who actually have dyed hair?
>>
>>695593
Lydia has the same color hair as posie, but she dyed it.
>>
>>695593
Rayne dyed her hair, Wheadoh too
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
https://files.catbox.moe/wp6ucs.mp3
I tried to give him a race car bed, but I couldn't.

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 30m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695562
Requesting Asimov giving Charles first aid and the canucklehead catching feelings for everyone's favorite perfectly normal kid
>>
>>695602
Slappy is one ugly, but funny bastard
>>
>>695602
>Teeny Steeve in the walls trying to sleep but getting woken up by the incessant clown horn honking
https://voca.ro/1bkWgwoNMz3N
>>
>>695611
Teeny Steeve saying "Oh my god he has his dick out" fucking killed me holy shit
>>
>>695611
>It's smaller than mine
WE'RE IN A COLORADO, OKAY?? JEEZ!!
[spoiler]i fucking lost my shit as soon as I heard that[/spoiler]

>>695610
tags: vanilla, midget, romance, ugly funny bastard, catgirl, hairy, coitus interruptus
>>
If anyone has anything they want me to say in Teeny Steeve's voice just reply to this with it
>>
>>695615
"See, they're all gonna be looking for Giants, so I dressed up like a smurf."
>>
>>695616
I don't get the reference but here you go!
https://voca.ro/16c4SoMyselt
>>
>tfw accent so thick i cant even voice my own characters without getting recognized or being out of character to what i imagine them to sound like
eurobros.... not like this ..
>>
>>695618
It was a reference to that Family Guy cutaway where Peter's in the jungle 'See they're gonna be lookin' for Ahmy guys..'

>>695619
Anon, just fucking DO IT.
>>
>>695620
Ah, I see.
Also, Teeny Steeve has come to make an announcement
https://voca.ro/1hl71Xd1d30l
>>
>>695621
I can't believe Teeny Steeve is calling out Slappy.
>>
File: tegaki.png (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>695620
i genuinely cant do it lmao https://voca.ro/19GmRnf0wYfU
non-euro accents are so unique ive grown up with mine so its hard to 'remove it' when i talk.
>>
>>695623
Teeny Steeve and Slappy is the rivalry I didn't know that I needed in my life.
Hey Drewanon, would you care to do something with Slappy responding to Steeve's callout?
>>
>>695625
Gotcha fampai, gimme a few minutes, I had an idea when I went in the shower, I almost gave a boring response.
>>
>>695619
For that you have Audacity and quality voice changers. Never use Voocaroo, there's also a /soc/ thread that can teach you some very basic things. However you need a dynamic mic, not a condenser one or else you're fucked. Also 15.ai has designed quality voice generators for a few characters which you could run through a voice changer themselves. If you guys want your character to be voiced by Tara Strong and Tom Kenny then you can.
>>
>>695628
Correction, never record using Voocaroo. You only use Voocaroo to host audio on, but never to record through.
>>
>>695624
Alright, I'd say record on audacity and then pitch it, other'n that, p gud.
Now do Charles crying because he got beaten up.
>>
>>695621
Slappy's reBUTTal.
https://files.catbox.moe/vrxh40.mp3
>>
>>695634
Now watch as Steeve destroys him in seven words and two HAs
https://voca.ro/1fTlE2NMyo5A
>>
>>695636
https://files.catbox.moe/l4lkir.mp3
Last one from me for now! I need to stop being such a dirty slacker and work on the sketch promised a while ago.

[honkspoiler]This shit was fun, we need to do a poorly coordinated rap battle or some shit some day Honky S. vs. Big Wood[/honkspoiler]
>>
>>695637
Slappy being assmad about his tiny dong will never not be hilarious.
Lookin' forward to the sketch!
>>
>>695637
>>695638
i see where drew gets her insecurity, funny how they're insecure on the complete opposite ends of the scale, drew denying that she's gay despite beansy's tongue down her throat while slappy sheepishly accepts, and attempts to disengage the situation, only to fumble over excuses and just explode and call teeny steev an asshole out of frustration
>>
I dunno if anyone was interested... but I decided to do more research into how Dorothy's heart monitor works for anyone who is interested or needs references.

Basically, the monitor which she straps to her waist or coat is the only external part, and monitors her heart for any potentially dangerous arrhythmias. There is a wire coming out the back of it that goes under the clothes and connects to the vest. The purple circles on the vest are not actually purple or visible from the outside, but they function as the electrodes that monitor the heart rhythm. The two rectangles on the back are the actual defibrillators that send the shock to the heart when needed. There is a layer of gel in them to prevent burns to her skin.

She has to wear the vest and monitor at all times, even when sleeping to keep her safe. She only takes it off when showering and bathing. She is very diligent in wearing it, but she is also pretty self conscious about it, worrying that it might make her look ugly or weird.

Someone mentioned that as she gets older she could wear the monitor under her clothes, but looking it up they look too bulky to sit under the clothes properly. I could see her potentially getting an ICD defibrillator, which is a smaller one surgically implanted into the chest when she is older, but I am not certain.

>>694583
>>694995
>>695172
>>695227
>>695451
Very cute Dorothys! I like the idea of her joining the scouts as well. I can see her troop helping her build up confidence and supporting her when she is feeling unwell.
>>
>>695644
Being Dorothy is suffering and I wish I could give her out for ice cream but that might be TOO exciting for her.
>>
>>695644
Also, on the subject of what she does when she is older, I don't think I'll be able to do her justice myself with an adult design. I only really started drawing with the random paint app on my PC because I wanted to make an OC for these threads, trying to copy simple style of the show. I don't think I could draw an adult in this style and make it look very good... so I am happy to let Dorothy fans in this thread make a design for her instead.

I'll give my input though, I won't leave you all with nothing to go on lol. I think she'd wear similar stuff she wears at the moment, at least for her casual "working at her parent's bakery" clothes. She'd probably not change her hair much either, no longer wearing the bow though (that probably looks too childish for an adult to keep wearing).

I do think that she'd also have a more "adventurous" outfit, for when she goes out for a jog or hike, etc that probably include shorts instead of a skirt. I think she'd be pretty in shape, since she has to stay active to keep her heart healthy but I don't see her going full /fit/, or even particularly toned. That's probably a bit too much for her.

As I said in the previous post its up to you if you wanna keep the vest and monitor or have her change to an ICD, I need to do more research to see which would be the most realistic option. But for now there is no definitive canon. If you think the monitor and vest are cute, keep it, if you prefer the completely hidden ICD that's okay too.
>>
>>695644
interesting
i didnt think her monitor actually did anything to keep her heart stable, i figured it was just for monitoring
..i guess shes more sick than we taught

can i bully her
gently
>>
File: dorothy bullied.png (29 KB, 725x549)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>695670
>can i bully her
Why would you do that when she is already so often bullied at school by her peers?
>gently
Well, at least that's better than her usual treatment.
>>
>>695680
just a light loving teasin
just a bit a bants

shes so cute i wanna make her flustered
>>
>>695680
WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAA
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>695647
my take on Adult Dorothy

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695689
Noooo that's not true she is going to live a long and happy life! She is going to be able to grow up and pursue her dreams (and just maybe get married to a certain green hat wearing thief with sharp teeth)! That's what her parents promised, and they wouldn't lie to her.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>695692
The McDougal parents couldn't pay their daughter's medical bills due to them bleeding money. They had to close the bakery and Dorothy has been bedridden ever since. She won't make it to see next year

>>
>>695689
>the fucking bow on the tombstone
>>
>>695628
oh thanks a lot for the tips anon!! i also found uberduck ai, it has a lot of south park character ai voices and it even has terrance, phillip and scott the dick so i can pitch one of those up and my boy is set lol. it also has some character voices from earlier seasons like randy and butters' older voices so i think it's a good resource to try out if anyone needs it. of course its not perfect and some certain voices break if you enter too much text so you have to do it either sentence by sentence or little paragraphs then generate the rest continuously.
>>
>>695694
Do you think people bully Dorothy by telling her that she is a burden to her parents? That her existence causes them more trouble than she's worth, and that they only take care of her out of guilt?

Do you think that the bullies tell her she would be better off if she dropped dead?
>>
>>695699
Sadly you can't make the voice generator say irreverent stuff, because it'll just go "Why would you make me say that."
That stuff is gay.
>>
>>695701
lol, really?? didn't know that. luckily charles would never say a bad word, ever. he was raised to be a very good boy. only vulgar thing about him is that he thinks farts are the funniest shit ever but he's canadian that's normal. it's like in their blood or something.
>>
>>695702
>tricking Charles into saying a benign swear like 'Hell' and blackmailing him into thinking he's said the big F dash dash dash word.
>>
>>695701
That's a lie, you're thinking of a different voice generator or you're simply using a voice that hasn't been trained enough. 15.AI 's Tara Strong voice replicates any sentence you feed it.
>>
>>695704
Not 15.ai, 15 is mint as hell, I love it.
I'm talking Uberduck, Dellyfag mentioned uberduck and I'm giving them a head's up.
>>
>>695700
>Dorothy's class has done well on recent assignments and get rewarded with a movie night
>Most of the kids want to watch this new scary movie that came out recently
>Dorothy walks up to the teacher and says that she can't watch that movie because of her heart, not wanting to draw attention to it
>The teacher then announces that since Dorothy can't watch it they have to choose a different movie, because no student is allowed to feel left out
>Dorothy immediately protests and insists she can just sit out on the movie and that the rest of the class should still be able to watch it
>The teacher insists that Dorothy shouldn't be left out, and changes the movie to a significantly lamer one most of the kids had already seen
>Most of the class become pissed at Dorothy for ruining their movie night
>Some of the students even tell her after class that she should just die already so she stops ruining things for everyone else
Children can be so cruel.
>>
>>695706
kek. fucking Dorothy, the eternal deadweight.
>>
>>695647
My take on adult Dorothy is that at some point Asimov builds her a mechanical heart because he's her friend, but after that she keeps coming back to him to get more mechanical replacements and Asimov keeps giving them to her because he's her friend.
By the time the rest of the cast is adults she's a full on brain in a jar cyborg.
>>
>>695709
>cyborg dorothy
So basically her superhero persona from the last thread but for real?
>>
>>695710
yeah, but she actually looks more robotic.
Everyone's kinda weirded out that she chooses to stay a little girl despite Asimov offering to make her an adult body.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG

>>
>>695713
>the fucking bow
STOP IT OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR FUCKING DESTROYING MY SIDES
>>
>>695713
>Not having another bow on the jar itself
weak
>>
>>695714
this is all that's left of the "original" Dorothy.
>>
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>695715
i must rectify this mistake

Oekaki Post (Time: 15m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695709
this is the bad timeline that T.T. is trying to prevent
>>
>>695717
>3 fucking bows
STOP STOP MY LIVER WILL POP
>>
File: dorothy robot.png (11 KB, 395x521)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>695709
Honestly while I find the idea of robo-dorothy cute, I think this would have to be the "bad future".

It is no secret that Dorothy has self esteem and body image issues, she sees herself as ugly and undesirable, and as a burden to others. If in her future she doesn't have the support of loved ones she might end up considering replacing herself with robot parts. As cute as it is I don't think she'd make her robot self a kid however, as she genuinely wants to be an adult so she can more freedom. She also definitely wouldn't be a brain in jar, as amusing as these are >>695713 >>695717 she needs a proper body to live her dream of going on adventures and seeing the world.

In a good future though, she would have friends and loved ones who make her feel valid, and a romantic partner who helps her feel better about her body image issues. With help, she can gain the confidence she needs to pursue her dreams and live that happy long life her parents promised that she'd be able to have.
>>
>>695720
Shit, we've discussed good futures, I think discussing bad or neutral futures would be fun.
Poor Dorothy, would kiss her freckles.
>>
>>695722
she deserves a kiss for every freckle
dorothy is for love and hugs and [maybe very light teasing only,]
NO BULLI
>>
File: Kyle's mum.png (163 KB, 800x596)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>695722
let's get into some bad futures then. T.T. will have her work cut out for her when we're through.
What are the ones we have already?
>>
>>695724
bad future Posie ends up snapping and becoming the actual piece a shit everyone memed her being before
bad future Ramon never sees his family again as his business is torn apart by disaster and he has to start all over
bad future Crip is in prison and we dont ask why, leaving Delly single and turning her into trailer trash
bad future Dizzy died at the age of 20 due to... obvious reasons....
the death of Rulf's friend and the observation of the horrible future around him causes him to spiral into a mental breakdown and drop out of art school to go into politics
bad future Chaz pulls a Chris-chan scenerio
Charles is deported
>>
>>695729
>Lisa becomes Asimov's personal slave
>Drew is sent to the clown gulags with uncle Slappy and all the other clowns, exploiting their inhuman physiology for labor. Doesn't matter that shes only part clown- one drop rule.
>Mineral's hippie genes kick in and she becomes a smelly, obnoxious freedom fighter who consistently fails to actually attack Asimov in any way and instead just throws pointless riots where she fights people in the street, complains, smokes weed and doesn't shower.
>Dew is transgender now.
>Agatha lives to see the elimination of all freedom of art and expression enacted by the new order.
>Robert contracts a degenerative disease from radiation exposure, leaving him deaf and mute, not lost in compete loneliness is develops a sense of solipsism and goes mad, writing many crazy books that no one can read.
>>
>>695731
>After mauling Li Yang over some dispute, Bobland was hunted and turned into a furry rug
>Cindy was taken away to put up for adoption, but the files got mixed, so we went to a animal testing site instead
>Amber, in despair over all this, committed suicide by oven
>she ended up causing a house fire that took over half of the forest with her
>>
>>695733
Ashly's real family was discovered thru forced DNA testing, now she lives in an abusive neglectful home.
>>
>>694893
Someone needs to draw Maria, preferably doting on Asimov
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
the shit she's seen and has to go through just to keep her town safe

Oekaki Post (Time: 14m, Replay: View)
>>
File: Untitled.png (155 KB, 588x700)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
cute!
>>
>>695743
>It's an Asimov teaches Charles how to crossdress episode
>>
>>695724
>Bobland gets captured and lives his life in a Hanna-Barbera habitat where's he's fed mediocre picnic baskets
>Hansel wins the lottery but becomes a terrible asshole, and bans homeless people
>Melville lives to the age of 99, but has subpar tastes and just becomes the most bland normal/moralfag ever
>Beansy becomes a CWC-tier lolcow who reviews Lego sets on youtube and has her own wiki about her
>Drew becomes Drew'thulu and destroys The Big Deep
>Slappy gets his mouth sewn shut and he's forced to live as a mime the rest of his life
>Sabrina is only seen as a sex object and moves to Japan and stars in hundreds of JAVs
>Mute becomes a crazy preacher spouting about the end times that never comes
>Asimov explodes one last time nuking all of North Park
>Skankhunt69 becomes a spore person and living fungus
>Cripplefucker is sent to a dimension/timeline where cripples don't exist, not even the concept exists, everyone is physically and mentally well
>Charles drowns in maple syrup on his 25th birthday
>TT gets punched into next week, literally but that's the week of the 'North Park Portal festival' where portals are opened and she keeps falling through one forever.
>>
File: tegaki.png (53 KB, 400x400)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
slappy was a fucking annoying kid

Oekaki Post (Time: 56m, Replay: View)
>>
>>695365
Wow that's awesome, love the design and name for Amber.
>>
I'm lucky to have friends who indulge me when I ask them to voice act for me.
https://files.catbox.moe/g2tso4.mp3
Anyway, here's the long awaited 'Slappy and Bongo in: Movie Theater Lads' this is the first time we've ever heard Bongo's voice, kid Slappy sucks to voice, hope you enjoy.
>>
>>695800
>Nature trail to hell in 3D
Those two clown boys have good taste
>>
File: Sids Cousin 2.png (179 KB, 1000x1026)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
This is probably a terrible idea, but I wanted to introduce a new Australian character since those are always fun, and being Australian myself I felt it was appropriate. Since it doesn't make sense for there to be a whole bunch of Australians in North Park, I decided to make some of Sid's relatives from back home.

Here is his cousin, she is basically the equivalent of cousin Kyle from South Park. While he is an exaggerated obnoxious Jewish stereotype, she is an obnoxious Australian stereotype.
>A scrappy, loud, foul mouthed young bogan girl
>Is the daughter of Darwin's older brother. Sometimes she is allowed to head over to the states to visit her uncle, aunt and cousin
>She really gets on well with Uncle Darwin and Aunt Liz, which is why she loves visiting them so much. She also loves ripping on Sid for being a schizo nerd. When she's visiting, Sid has to put up with banter in stereo.
>Despite her seeing him as a nerd she still considers him a friend, ever since they used to "hang out" back down under
>She is competitive, aggressive, but also overly friendly to people to the point she is off-putting. Especially since her idea of friendship is a lot more intense and full of insults than what most people are used to, even the foul mouthed kids in North Park
>She's a big AFL fan and Collingwood supporter because of course she fucking is
>Isn't as used to the cold Colorado mountain weather, so wears her Collingwood wool hat, scarf and socks to keep warm while also showing support for her favourite football team back home
>Obviously as I said before, she is not a permanent resident and only shows up occasionally to cause headaches for Sid and others who have the misfortune of crossing her path, Like Cousin Kyle is in South Park.

Let me know your thoughts, and if Sid's creator likes the idea of him having extended family from back home who can on occasion be brought over to visit for more Australian shenanigans.
>>
>>695826
Would pretend to play hide and seek with only to ship her in a box to an aboriginese family by accident.
>>
>>695826
she's a cutie. Can we call her Sydney?
>>
>>695826
>being Australian myself
i wonder, how do you feel about our aussie representation here?
i like the idea of more australian characters, and maybe giving Sid some family
shes real fun, i love her (and people like her)! but shes going to have to prove herself like all new characters
>>
>>695826
I can see her and Lydia getting along like a housefire
>>
File: Kick the bloody ball.png (193 KB, 1317x685)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>695828
Sydney could be cool, since it works as a female name and has that Kyle/Cousin Kyle thing going on. Although it will be a bit ironic, since I see her coming from the Melbourne area being a big AFL fan, so her name is Sydney but she's from Melbourne.
>>695829
>i wonder, how do you feel about our aussie representation here?
Yeah I find it funny. Actually reminds me of a time honoured tradition where we make up random shit about Australia to trick foreigners. Like, "We ride kangaroos to work" and stuff. I once managed to trick an American into thinking we don't have microwaves here, and that we just barbeque everything instead. Drop bears are another iconic one. So yeah, crazy tentacle-spider hermaphrodites sounds like the wacky shit that would be made up, so I think it's a fitting choice. I will say though I think it is best if it doesnt become the entire identity of Australians in North Park, I think the joke would actually be funnier if the other Australians treat it as no big deal, so its more of a "oh yeah, we are actually eldritch monstrosities anyway so how about the game last night eh?"
>shes real fun, i love her (and people like her)! but shes going to have to prove herself like all new characters
I hope people can have fun with her, She has a very big personality so it will be fun seeing her interactions with the other kids in North Park. And since she gets along so well with Sid's parents I could see there being some family drama/development there where Sid starts to feel like maybe his parents prefer her over him, could be a nice moment for his parents to connect with him after these feelings are expressed.
>>
>>695834
Are you an avid /tg/ poster? Ideas come naturally to you.
>>695834
Sid's dad slightly reminds me of Serious Sam, sliiightly.
>>
>>695834
>it is best if it doesnt become the entire identity of Australians in North Park, I think the joke would actually be funnier if the other Australians treat it as no big deal
yeah, the way i saw it, other people know. its no different than "some races have dark skin, some races have straight hair... some races are weird herm creatures....", just a well known biological fact
i dont want it to become the only meme about em
>>
>>695835
>/tg/
>creative
nooooo
>>
https://milftoon.xxx/comics/north-park/issue-1/
>>
>>695834
>"Son how come ya never wanted to play football."
>"Dad, I'm disabled"
>"But yer not a fockin' faggot are ya?"
>>
>>695863
I wonder how Darwin would respond if Sid was actually a homo
>>
>>695864
I wonder if a society that can breed regardless of sex would even have a concept of homosexuality... Then again it's questionable as to why they even have separate genders, so I guess we shouldn't look into this too much and turn it into one of those points where we let logic and realism in a goddamn shitposty SP parody ruin the humor....

I think he wouldn't care because he never cares about much in life at all, but he'd defo still bully him for it, just to have an excuse to bully...

[spoiler]Not gonna happen tho cause we know Sid/Posie is endgame... Which then raises the question of how Drawin would react to Posie. Probably thinks she's a lil pussy[/spoiler]
>>
I wanna fuck Sid's parents, when are we lewding them
>>
>>695864
Sid is a victim of gay rape. He's practically already the faggiest of the homos.
>>
>>695870
Right now, because has dad has a big meaty cock, okay.
>>
>>695872
t. Bennet
>>
>>695871
that doesnt count
>>
>>695873
Nah, his mom has a big meaty pussy too, and it's hairy as FUCK, I wanna smell it.
>>
>>695873
Imagine the disappointment Bennet feels when he finally scores a hot dilf but he has a vag
Fs in chat
>>
>>695875
t. Chaz
>>
>>695876
i thought he fucked slappy and bobland
>>
>>695878
whats your point, they still have cocks
>>
>>695879
exactly he score two hot cocks, one big and one small
>>
Time to use this time to say I would absolutely plap Dorothy cheeks.
>>
>>695881
y you mean her real cheeks right? you mean youd squish her adorable little face? pat her cute chubby little cheeks and tell her shes cute
>>
>>695882
No Anon.. I mean her buttcheeks, I want to destroy her but in a nice and safe way so she doesn't die, but for every freckle she gets one plap while telling her she's an absolute hottie, I'll squish both sets of cheeks, she's hot okay.
>>
>>695883
ok go ahead
>>
I want to fuck Crip and I want him to constantly remind me im retarded and belittle my intelligence thats so hot
>>
>>695883
wait, that's illegal
>>
>>695884
>>695886
i mean.. it's hot is what it is okay? especially if she's really shy about it, i have a huge thing for making girls who are insecure feel hot/better about themselves
>>
>>695887
based
>>
>>695885
This but the opposite with Beansy and me calling her a retarded legobitch.
>>
File: Dentists hate her.png (172 KB, 700x895)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
*blagh*
>>
>>695889
I also have a thing for being bullied for being a retard BY retards, and if she could speak thatd be so hot
I guess Dizzy or Dull are the next closest options. Pls bully me
>>
>>695894
>pls bully me
I'm not going to bully a retard with no standards, you're really fucking stupid you know that right? Or let me put it in words you can understand:
you dumb me not waste time
>>
>>695897
uoooooooooooooh
>>
>bullying fetish
I share the thread with these weirdos
>>
>>695898
Retard needs correction!
>>
>>695901
watch it bro this is gettin pretty hot
>>
File: fantasy.png (3.32 MB, 8128x8000)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
>>
>>695903
What's not hot is that I share a thread with someone so goddamn stupid.
>>
>>695905
anon please
>>
>>695906
What? What am I doing? You tiny pea-brain can't comprehend my meaning can it? You need to go cool off, retard!
>>
>>695907
this is a war crime
>>
>>695910
So is your IQ.
>>
File: Hansel and Dorothy RP 3.png (710 KB, 3080x2875)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
>>695904
>Princess Dorothina, I presume?
>>
File: adult shipping chart.png (937 KB, 2256x2183)
937 KB
937 KB PNG
could we get more ship charts?
>>
>>695931
why is slappy shipped with steeve, chaplyn and nolan?
>>
>>695934
Frenemies to lovers
best friends to lovers
>>
>>695935
anon you scare me also no
>JeremyxMaizeby
>>
>>695936
Maizeby is an antisemitic piece of cornshit. You didn't hear this from me, but i saw in a history book that the nazis had a steady supply of corn from various trades.
>>
>>695937
perfect and built for 20% off wieners
>>
I just want to fucking play Donkey Kong Country with Beansy what the fuck, she seems like a gentle understanding soul.
>>
>>695931
>hate shef X his wife
>ship him with Ramon
anon...
>>
>>695931
>>695954
Being Mrs Sheffield must be suffering, between the fact that everyone seems to prefer your husband with someone else, and that there is more art of him with Dellyfag than there is with her.
>>
>>695957
the eternal cuck
>>
>>695961
Kinda crazy it's the attractive curvaceous wife who is the cuck and not the dorky ginger husband
>>
>>695964
that makes it hotter
>>
>>695957
your eternal reminder >>695351
>>
File: NPships.png (2.18 MB, 4096x1918)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>695743
CUTE <333 !!!!!
this is so lovely anon thank you!! he looks so flustered and insecure lol. no wonder he keeps getting bullied.

>>695931
this is such a mess lmao. i might have missed some stuff but fuck it.
>>
>>695974
>>695974
>MinerxElmer BroTP
I get it, I need it.
>>
>>695975
i can see them being kinda best buds like slappy and bobland or at least knowing each other a bit but miner being mysterious for the most part and elmer fucking up terribly at his job makes a funny dynamic lol. i imagine when elmer is driving a police car or a firetruck and he sees miner's bus he's gonna honk with the vehicle like how old guys in cars greet each other if they see their buds outdoors while driving.
>>
>>695974
>charlesXgoth
you somehow singlehandedly forced this ship, and now i love it
thanks mate
>>
>>695976
Need more comfy old man interactions from the adults.
Not Spanish old man interactions, though.. They play grab ass a lot.
Now I'm imagining Kiddie seeing Ramon at the super Market and he just puts his hand in his pocket roughly as if he's pickpocketing him only for Ramon to be shocked, and looks back to see Kiddie and they both laugh.
Before you ask why this is so specific I saw an interaction like this about a decade ago and it just stuck with me.
>>
>>695978
kek sure
the issue is that we havent established who knows Ramon is an adult, and who thinks hes a kid
I guess Shef did at some point? during the cooking festival saga? Kiddy might actually still think hes a kid just for all the joke potential
>>
File: Adult Dorothy Ideas.png (595 KB, 2816x2176)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>695647
Here is my own attempt at a young adult Dorothy (that isn't a robot girl or brain in a jar) based on these suggestions. I guess this would be the "good future" version. But I did keep the heart monitor, since I think it helps her stand out. Maybe we can remove it if we do decide to go with that ICD thingy or some other future tech like a robot heart.

This is just my interpretation, other people can offer their own thoughts if they have better ideas. I did think of giving her glasses because that'd be cute but with her colour scheme it made her just look like Velma from Scooby Doo.
>>
>>694893
>No one's drawn her yet
the dream is dead
>>
>>695979
>Kiddy never asks if Ramon is a kid or an adult, just assumes he's a kid
>sees Ramon at the bar drinking with Shef?
>sees Ramon at the playground
>CONFUSION INTENSIFIES
and then he goes to greet him warily, wondering if he's best bros with a kid and if he's got a Bruce Wayne complex.

>>695980
Now you're just gonna give ME a heart attack, Anon..
>>
>>695981
I would, but I'm kinda in a stink right now.
>>
>>695983
i'll give you a bath ok
>>
>>695980
oo shes cute! and short.... perfect for handling...
>>
>>695986
I bet she smells like freshly baked cake.
>>
>>695980
nice
yknow i always imagined her in more old timey 50s clothes
>>
>>695988
well this is her from the future where doorbells sing and shit so maybe her wearing fairly modern clothes is the equivalent of wearing old timey 50's clothes.

Regardless, now we need art of Dorothy in old timey 50s clothes.
>>
>>695980
Is it weird that I can see her leaning how to survive in the wild from Li Yang?
who by the time she is a young adult has become a stereotypical old asian guru
>>
>>695990
I love the idea of old guru Li Yang
>>
>>695980
flat
>>
>>695992
Don't be mean, she is self conscious enough as it is.
>>
>>695993
FLAT
>>
>>695991
Speaking of Li, I can only hear his voice as the Asian character from Minoriteam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIjIhbV6no
>>
>>695993
God, let me build her self-esteem, let me make her laugh, holy fuck please PLEASE.
>>
>>695992
>>695994
thank god for that
flat girls are best girls
>>
why the fuck does this have so many waifus and husbandos holy shit I WANNA FUCK or flash SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN
>>
>>695977
my brain kinda sharted idk but i really love them too. it started from charles wanting to be his friend and agatha fujobaiting him really hard to edge him about it getting gay and it literally became "oh no im gay". which is ironic because charles is really popular with the girls, mandyfren used to draw him with mandy a few times and like 2 people shipped him with posie. of course people can ship my ocs with who they want, i say always feel free to throw canon out of the window lol. it's fun to see what other people can do and how much odeasthey have. crip and delly are set in stone however. love em too much.
>>
>>695997
HOLY BASED
>>
>>695998
The same shit that makes everyone in town so damn weird also makes them equally as fuckable
>>
>>695992
Which older NP girls grow the biggest boobs as adults?
My votes go for Drew and Lydia
>>
>>696002
what about Posie?
>>
>>696002
Well Sabrina goes without saying. Mandy could take after her mom, which would give her a generous bust when she's older.
>>
>>696002
You gonna make a chart/list?
>>
>>696005
fuck it
how big do Sid's titties get? his dad is pretty flat, then again hes also ripped so its hard to tell where tits end and muscle begins
i dont think hes gonna be stacked desu, theyre prob big for a 9 y/o boy but not for an adult, B cups at most
>>
>>696002
Which ones will have the smallest? Is it Dorothy or are there girls flatter?
>>
>>696008
I could see Sabrina getting reductions that leave her almost completely flat personally
>>
>>696009
thats illegal
>>696008
actually I think Posie would be very flat, just to juxtapose her cousin and also her dangerous nipples
T.T seems like she'd be pretty flat
>>
I remember someone else said they were working on adult designs for the kids a while back, are they still doing that?
>>
>>696010
T.T. is eternally flat and blames Asimov for it
>>
>>696012
>Asimov is a flatfag
based
>>
File: tegaki.png (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>696001
Quiet Mountain Town?
More like SEXY Mountain Town, BITCH.
>>
>>696002
>Drew
Nah, she's a flatty through and through, she'll only become a titty monster if she becomes Drew'thulu.
>>
>>696009
thats super legal
>>
but tits aside, whos gonna be the hottest? I mean we know Sid is canonically the most attractive kid in class... somehow... but does that stay the case? who else is gonna be a sex machine? seeing her parents, I bet Mandy has it in her
>>
>>696018
Mandy's already fucking hot.. But yeah, my bets are on Posie, holy shit.
>>
>>696018
If Sid is super attractive, Does the same apply to Cousin Sydney? since they even look pretty similar. I mean, she is missing teeth and gets into fights fairly often so who knows how her face is gonna turn out by the time she gets older.
>>
>>696020
she's ugly-hot
>>
>>696020
>since they even look pretty similar.
many characters in this artstyle, especially kids, look alike. thats what lets us make decisions like 'this kid is handsome, but that kid is ugly' without having to think too much about illustrating it, or having people disagree based on personal taste. its pretty great.
and I guess we agreed theyre BOTH named Sydney after all? yeah I can see her being pretty frumpy
>>
File: height comparisons 1.png (1.37 MB, 6135x4175)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Also in case people were interested, here is Dorothy compared to the heights of the other adult versions I have designed. In case it isn't obvious,
>Red = Gretel
>Green = Hansel
>Black = Rulf
I don't know how tall adult Crip and Delly are, or any other adult versions that may have been made, but it would be interesting to see how they call compare to each other.
>>
Adult Crip is pretty fucking hot....
>>
>>696024
Honestly short girls are so sniff.
>>
>>696026
what did he mean by this
>>
>>696024
>Gretel's leg length compared to Dorothy's
Lol talk about mogged, no wonder Dorothy's so insecure
>>
>>696028
You know what I meant, okay Anon, let's not drag innocents into this.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38 KB, 972x912)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>
>>696033
Absolutely adorable. I am gonna headcanon that this is what she wears when she goes on her first date with Hansel.
>>
>character named Janice exists
I sincerely apologize.
>>
>>696034
when do you think each individual ship would finally do things like go on their first date or have their first kiss... and how would it happen? both ones that are endgame and ones that arent
>>
>>696037
Well Crip and Delly I feel could start getting intimate pretty early on, the main problem with their relationship is Crip getting tied down to one person, if Delly isn't happy with an "open" relationship she's probably not going to want him going around trying to fuck other cripples, meaning Crip would have to go through some character development before they could become an exclusive couple. Who knows how long that would take.

Sid and Posie would probably happen more into highschool. I think Sid would have more confidence then and both would have a better idea of what they want to do with their futures. I think Posie would catch feelings first but deny them, while Sid is too focused on his shit to really think about romantic relationships. This would lead to a bit of clashing between the two as Posie expects him to be the man and make the first move on her while Sid isn't interested in that. If Posie can swallow her pride and admit her feelings to him then they'd be able to begin having some kind of relationship.

With Dorothy and Hansel, Dorothy is very shy and also lacks self confidence in her attractiveness, plus Hansel is retarded and probably has no idea she has any feelings for him. Their relationship would take longer to come together. I could see them interacting earlier (Like in the Horror RP story) which helps strengthen their relationship before they are even in their relationship, but Dorothy would still be too scared to confess her feelings to him. She still has to overcome both her fear of the things that crawl around in the night (Hansel included) as well as a fear of being rejected and her own self esteem issues. However when Hansel gets older he becomes more socially savvy, and if Dorothy and Hansel run into each other as late teens/young adults he'd probably be able to pick up on her feelings more, and Dorothy would have possibly built up her own confidence as well.
>>
>>696038
As for Drew/Asimov/Beansy I honestly have no idea how that's all gonna turn out, which one is gonna win the Drewbowl or if they are going to go with a threeway, or if Asimov is even capable of "growing up".
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 808x916)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>
>>696040
>Illegal Horse
kek
>>
>>696041
fuck it, new cartoon within the NP canon
>>
i don't understand this thread's obsession with the handicapped kids
>>
File: AdultRulf2.png (271 KB, 1520x2308)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>696024
Here is a new design for adult Rulf, as hinted with the new silhouette in this height chart. The design is actually the same outfit, just he is wearing a long black coat over the top of it. Besides that, I redesigned his face a bit since I felt his jaw needed to be a bit wider to reflect how he looks as a kid better.

I am wondering if I should try designing more of the characters as adults. I was just going to stick to my own before I did Dorothy. What characters do we want to see as adults next?
>>
>>696036
why? Better than Karen i assume
>>
>>696043
These threads spawned from the /co/ "comfy" South Park threads. That's where the cripple fuckers all found each other. When the OC threads started getting made, a population of cripple fuckers (well mostly the main cripple fucker) migrated over and brought some of their cripple fucking culture (The character of Cripple Fucker originally being a parody of them). Because of this there is a natural bias towards the cripple kids.

Because of this more content was made for them, and they got more attention. Even non cripple fuckers began to appreciate the characters outside of a desire to fuck them.
>>
>>696046
i think the real focus on them started more from cripples being treated as a class, like what spawned cripple hitler, which brought us where we are now
originally it was just a concidence, i dont think someone like Robert or Sid were made with any intent other than "fun character who also happens to be disabled"
>>
Which characters should have opposite gender voices? at least temporarily?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYXhkRdsbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxVQQhngUM
>>
>>696040
We need an adult Asimov.
>>
>>696044
go ahead, none of this should be treated as 100% canon and if anyone wants to have a different take than yours, they should feel free to
the future stuff should all just be one of many AUs, lets not fall into the same issue SP did where as soon as adult designs were confirmed, no one wanted to bother with them anymore and all creativity was sucked out
>>
>>696044
>Not giving Crippler the hitler stache
WEAK!
>>
>>696049
i thought he never grows up except for Asimov-2
thatll be interesting
>>
>>696048
Asimov puts on a girl Text to Speech voice whenever he's dressed as Girlsimov
>>
>>696052
>Drew carries on Slappy's midget fucking ways
God speed
>>
>>696047
I think cripple fucker (the OC) may have came first, with Sid coming after as the main target of his affections. After that, characters like Robert, Delly and even Dorothy were all characters who had some kind of disability but were not really created with cripple fucking in mind, with Delly x Crip being more of a serendipitous pairing.

Cripple hitler, I.E Rulfgang Ivo Von Brukmalleg was created to directly be a foil for Sid and Cripple Fucker. Sid was a schizo who believed there was a conspiracy against disabled people, so what if one crippled kid was a fan of his blog and decided to take things to an even greater extreme? Rulf was originally just a villain character for one or two theoretical episodes but he was popular enough to have more staying power, and had more relationships with other characters fleshed out.

Then there was Dizzy, who was literally created with the purpose of being a background SPED boy, but of course that didn't last, and he got promoted to Rulf's right hand man and twisted mind of his own wrapped in softness. Beansy was also just another background SPED, and she's recently been brought into the spotlight as well, mostly with her relationship with Drew.
>>
>>696051
Actually when I first posted his original adult design I went into some of his adult life's backstory, and mentioned that at one point he tried growing a moustache, but it did not end well for him. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: FS0EmNEWUAI9JpD.png (79 KB, 360x360)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>696055
for dellip it all stemmed from this lol.
>>
>>696040
How does Beansy feel about Asimov?
We've focused a ton on Asimov and Drew and Beansy and Drew but not at all on Asimov and Beansy
>>
>>696058
how are they so cute?
>>
File: 20220519_125754.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x2690)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Jerry Voland is an ace pilot who fabricated his license to fly various aircrafts. Despite this, he's very talented in doing so, making his employers turn a blind eye. Jerry often works as an airline pilot, but takes on various part time jobs that require cargo shipments.

Penny's growing interest in art and construction led her to becoming a construction worker, often the head designer of multiple projects (Despite her ideas being nonsensical sometimes) She also has a plumbing gig and proud of it as nothing grosses her out.

Jerry and Penny got over their awkward years spanning breakup and officially got together. They're not legally married as they hate the whole consumerist and fancy nature of it, they love each other and that's that. Their hobbies include vacations all around the world, (which really eats up Jerry's salary) watching trashy television together, arguing over the most mundane things. Many, many fights. Despite it all, he taught her healthy eating habits and she taught him how to be less cynical.
>>
>>696043
I just want to know how this entire project even started. Like, did someone just wake up and said, yeah, let's do this.
>>
>>696080
As far as I know, yeah.
>>
File: 20220519_140844.jpg (487 KB, 1053x2065)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
So I'm going to dissappear for like 5+ days before coming back. Here's a parting gift: "Adult" Cindy kek. Have fun guys.
>>
>>696052
>Drew: I love Asimov, I keep getting older but he's always the same age.
>Beansy: *Raspberry*
>Drew: Yeah, it sounds creepier out loud than it did in my head, He's still great in the sack though.
>>
>>696080
>>696086
I was asleep when it happened but what I recall from reading through the thread in the morning, was an anon created a joke OC whose purpose was to be a self insert that tries to fuck Cartman’s mom. This OC became what we know as Chas and it’s why he’s one of the main characters. Then other people decided to also make a few OCs to go along with this, so they decided to branch off into a seperate OC thread and that’s when I woke up and joined in myself. Soon we had enough OCs we figured we should make this set in a whole new town adjacent to South Park as that gave us more freedom. That’s how “North Park” was born in those few /co/ threads a strong community quickly developed, so when our threads started being deleted we migrated here. Over time old people have left and new people have arrived. Which leads us to the current day.
>>
>>696090
iirc theres something about Posie or Crip originally being supposed to be the 4th friend?
>>
>>696099
Maybe I could go back and check give me a sec
>>
>>696100
>>696099
Oh shit, images aren't loading on the archived co threads on fireden. Anyone know if there is another way to access those threads to see images, or is it all lost to time now? If it is then its gonna be pretty hard to find the original 3 characters.
>>
>>696040
future Drew gonna be hairy as fuck yo.
>>
>>696102
What's the female version of a happy trail?
Because Drew totally has one.
Poor Beansy's gonna be coughing up hairballs, and Drew's gonna have to help Asimov get all the excess out of his stomach storage so he doesn't overheat and explode again
>>
i want to beat up the mute girl
>>
>>696099
>>696101
Well anyway, looking at it Posie was either the 4th or 5th character. First was Chaz, then there was a post saying "Why am I enabling this behavior" with an image that could have been another OC, or could have been a blank template for others to use. After that though was Jerry, then some character who I guess was a proto-cripple fucker since he looked like some kid with a disabled symbol shirt on. This character didn't catch on it seems. Right after that though was Posie. It would honestly be cool to make a timeline of when each character was introduced, or at least someone showing them all in order of when they were created. But that's gonna be hard with the /co/ archive's images dead.
>>
>>696104
>adult Drew still acting all bashful as shes being hit on by the same ol kid-sized Asimov
cute
>>
>>696105
Melville, your inner incel is coming out
>>
>>696106
i think we agreed that some characters are more "new" to the general timeline, so T.T whos constantly jumping timelines sees the same characters, but occasionally someone new that she hasnt seen yet starts showing up in various timelines and becomes a sort of "newer edition" to the grand scheme, despite being there the whole time in-universe

for example, if she always knew Rulf as someone who worked alone, then suddenly she notices Dizzy is there, but in his timeline he's always been there
>>
>>696109
so I guess there's timelines where both Posie and Crip are the 4th friend
>>
>>696106
fuck, now i wanna go history diving
>>
File: Sourth Park.png (29 KB, 1127x468)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>696110
I FUCKING KNEW IT
I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WHY I CHOSE THESE SPECIFIC FOUR
>>
someone post proto-Cripplefucker
I remember him being a weird little thing.... kinda glad we went for the absolute chad instead
>>
>>696105
She's a sadist, so she's probably a masochist too
>>
File: crips.png (5 KB, 205x287)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>696113
he's Crip and Delly's son in the bad future. This is my headcanon.
>>
>>696115
kek he even looks like it
what an ugly little shit
>>
>>696115
Imagine if we had this flabby guy running around as the cripple fucker instead
>>
>>696115
>This could've been Cripplefucker
I can't believe our options were hot postal looking motherfucker, and this melvin.
>>
>>696115
this is it this is canonically Crip and Delly's child now
he looks like he has some kinda handicap, what do you guys think it is...
>>
>>696040
>>696102
>>696104
>>696107
>Drew is hirsute
God I love it, I'm glad this stuck, fuck..
[ROFL!!!!spoiler]I shouldn't fall for my own character, it's just weird.[/LOLspoiler]
>>
>>696119
>this...thing comes out of Delly's mommy bakery
>She immediately wants a late stage abortion
>Crip actually agrees
>but it's the bad future and abortion is illegal
>they're stuck with this until T.T. can unfuck the timeline
>>
>>696120
Hey Drewanon, did you ever do that Nightmare guy and Drew thing?
>>
>>696121
don't be rude they love their child
>>
>>696122
To quote a wise man:
AH'M WORKIN' ON IT!
I had a really stupid idea I wanted to do with it, did you want it to be Drew and Nightmare Guy specifically? I misunderstood it as Slappy's reaction to Drew freeing her basement half-brother? I can do her bonding with the creature but I gotta get the first thing outta my head first, in the meantime, I have this:
And a few alternative takes on sketches if you need some Vitamin Drew.
Please remind me to never say Vitamin Drew ever again..
Vitamin Drew, okay that's the last time.
>>696088
https://voca.ro/1jvtYMnYoVnh
>>
>>696123
Okay, Delly loves it, but that's just motherly instincts at play due to her monkey brain programming. On a good day, she'd just simply accidently leave the door opened near him.
Crip would love him too, he doesn't discriminate, but the constant fact that such a disappointing individual came from him would cause him to drink and become abusive, taking his anger out on Delly saying how her DNA ruined him!
>>
>>696124
oh, voiceanon, you never disappoint.
you should consider doing some more Dizzy again sometime.....
>>
>>696125
funny we bring up Crip's child, because if you guys remember, he canonically has a very strong parental indistinct.
>>
>>696126
All you gotta do is just ask Anon, no weird hypnosis suggestions.
What do you want everyone's favorite soft tardy femboy to say?
>>
>>696128
oh man, youre putting me on the spot here. im not into hypno, i just wanna hear him all cute and maybe a little flustered over some affection. its all up to you, friend
>>
>>696129
Oh, I was joking more to the fact because you were suggesting it in a subtle way, like you had hypnosis powers or something, that was the joke.
Alright, I haven't done him in a while I may be rusty.
>>
>>696124
Both of those options (Drew and Slappy discussing Nightmare Guy and Drew and Nightmare Guy interacting) sound amazing honestly and I'd be happy with either one.
>https://voca.ro/1jvtYMnYoVnh
oh no, my sides!
>>
>>696130
oh i see. im happy to hear you do him whatever it is you come up with
>>
>>696132
https://files.catbox.moe/gd1e9b.mp3
My sense of humor is bizarre, dropping the weird hypno joke, here's your Dizzy lines.
>>
>>696133
man.... you do a shockingly good job... i dont know how to feel about this.
>>
>>696131
I'll start working on it soon, as always I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
[fakespoiler]I shouldn't be so addicted to dropping big lore in those things but I can't help it.[/fakespoiler]

>>696134
Makes me feel good you enjoy it, man just think about kissing the squishy femmy tardy.
>>
>>696135
hes so oddly attractive.
>>
>>696136
Dizzy porn when?
>>
>>696137
Soon, I'm not even into him but we need porn of all the characters, even Melville's 30 inch hog.
>>
I NEED ART OF DIZZY STAT, GIMME THE STUFF OR ELSE.
>>
>>696139
>Another fellow Dizzy lover
absolutely based anon
>>
>>696140
..I'm not a Dizzy lover.
>>
>>696141
wait...
>>
>>696142
Look look, just hear me out.. I sent a friend the Dizzy lines, and I wanted to give him an idea of what Dizzy looked like.
Now he wants to fuck CF, Sid, AND Dizzy, I think, maybe..
>>
>>696143
A fellow man of good taste...
>>
File: 2.png (150 KB, 500x500)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>695743
im doodling on my phone at like 2am but cute boys have to stick together.
>>
>>696145
So, we have Asimov, Dizzy and these two, any other crossdressers in North Park?
>>
>>696145
ccute!!!!
>>
>>696146
Bennett who made out with Slappy at a Christmas party.
>>
File: 1647263833888.png (388 KB, 875x767)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>696143
>>
>>696149
Thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>696149
i wanna kick him across the room like a bouncy ball
>>
>>696153
I want to lick him like a bouncy ball.
>>
>>696154
I wanna kiss all over his retarded, smug little face.
>>
>>696156
>"Don't kiss me Anon! We're both boys!"
>>
>>696146
Max apparently likes to crossdress, from the word of the real Max himself. And then there is Bennett, obviously.
>>
>>696158
I think we've seen Sid in a skirt too... Agatha is doing God's work
>>
>>696146
Dewwy
>>
>>696157
>Dizzy is actually somehow the most heterosexual kid in class
how much pussy you think hes getting?
>>
>>696161
none, cause he's the straightest faggot
>>
>>696162
top or bottom?
>>
Personally my favorite episode of Illegal Horse is the episode where she commits Grand Theft Auto.
>>
File: Lydia's Gang Adults.png (918 KB, 4608x3188)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>696073
Here is my interpretation of the rest of Lydia's gang as young adults. The "good future" versions.

Addison Horowitz eventually grows out of her vindictive jealous state, realising there is more to life than elementary school. She ends up actually pursuing her passions and now works at an animal shelter taking care of the birds there, even putting on bird shows for visitors.

Bad future Addison instead of pursuing these interests, doubles down on trying to gain popularity and becomes a mediocre trend chasing E-thot who plays video games she isn't even good at.

Lydia Vandermark continues her kickbox training and eventually becomes a professional kickbox athlete. She doesn't care so much about Posie now because she believes her own achievements and hard work has put her above her, regardless of what her family says.

Bad future Lydia still becomes a kickboxer, although is still more spiteful towards Posie and maybe likely to start taking performance enhancing drugs.

Savannah Williams matures as she gets older, and decides she wants to help troubled youth like she was herself so works hard towards getting out of poverty and becoming an elementary school teacher. She is more of a quirky "fun" teacher who comes across as a bit light headed at times but genuinely cares and looks out for the wellbeing of her students.

Bad future Savannah can't get out of poverty, and probably would have to end up selling drugs, become a prostitute, or both.
>>
>>696165
I wanna grate cheese with Lydia's abs
>>
>>696165
This is quaint. I wonder though if the gals still keep in touch? They most definitely don't in the bad future, in fact, they could have had a Broship break-up like in the Vaccination specials.
That reminds me:
Bad future Jerry is cocky fighter pilot with little disregard for others, even his own loved one. During a flight, Jerry attempted to do a trick maneuver but lost control and collided into a very populated building, dying in a blaze of agony and taking all those lives with him.

Bad future Penny Swanson doubles down on her inner ugliness, leading to a life of felonies and run ins with the law. She's eventually caught and convicted on the same day as Jerry's 9/11 ×2
>>
>>696165
what's the stich on Lydia and Crippler?
>>
>Asimov gets tired of being treated like a kid
>Instead of an adult body he builds something like >>695398
>Drew is into it
>>
>>696173
Drew is a /m/ fagguette.
>>
>>696171
>Jerry barrell rolls into a fucking building
holy shit i'm giggling
>>
>>696172
Future Rulf is also into a competitive martial art, but its fencing because he's a nerd. Rulf probably finds Lydia extremely hot especially with how she towers over him and is extremely able bodied and he absolutely hates that. She loves that he absolutely hates that and takes advantage of it when she can. When Sid gets together with Posie Lydia starts joking to Rulf about how "funny" it would be if they got together as well, both the cripple conspiracy theorists getting together with conventionally attractive able bodied girls. Just to get cute reactions out of him. They are both very proud though so none of them would actually make a first move until one night when they are together alone they have passionate hate-sex which leads to a very awkward next morning.

That's my theory, at least.
>>
>>696179
i am satisfied. thank you
>>
>>696171
>This is quaint. I wonder though if the gals still keep in touch?
Savannah probably teaches at North Park Elementary, so anyone who still lives in North Park would be able to keep in touch with her. I could see Penny still living in the area, same with Addison assuming the animal sanctuary isn't too far away. Matter of fact I could see Savannah taking her classes on field trips to the sanctuary so Addison can put on bird shows for the students and teach them things about the birds.

Lydia I feel is a trickier situation, as she'd definitely travel a lot more to keep up with kickboxing tournaments, etc. But I could see her coming back to North Park to meet up with family, so when she does come back she would also reconnect with her old gang by going out for lunch together or something.
>>
>>696175
at least it's not the dog robot I guess
>>
Who's your mother?
>>
>>696188
Nunya
>>
>>696192
That's a good character.
>>
File: Chaz and Mandy Adult.png (615 KB, 3072x2920)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>696073
And here are my interpretations of young adult Chaz and Mandy

Chaz had a dream: To become a porn director and make hundreds of MILF pornos staring himself as the male star. So he decided to start studying film during school. During this process, he found himself developing a genuine appreciation for the medium, and now has decided that he wants to be a legit director who makes proper films (although that MILF porno gig still sounds good too). Now he has made several short films, usually focusing on comedy and is going to film school. His father is at least happy he seems to be pursuing an actual career instead of just going full coomer. He gets Mandy (and some other North Park friends) to perform in his short comedy films along side him, Jerry as well when he was there, and not off training to be a pilot.

Bad future is the same, however he moved out of North Park to California. He doesn't hang out and make films with his friends, so the films just don't have that same energy they do in the good future.

Mandy started her own blog (or whatever social media they have in the future) where she reviews restaurants. The blog is pretty popular locally, as Mandy has a lot of enthusiasm for food and writing her reviews. Her parents however don't see this as an actual job yet, as she isn't really making money from it. So Shef gets her to work alongside him in the school cafeteria, which Mandy doesn't mind doing too much. While there Mandy acts as a friend to the kids and offers them advice, and a lot of kids end up developing one sided crushes on her.

Bad future is pretty much the same, but without her friends to hang out with she just isn't as happy and satisfied with things. She still loves to write her food blog, and guiding the next generation with advice as she serves them food at school, but she just wishes things could have been different and her friend group didn't split up.
>>
>>696101
>>696106
Use Wakarimasen you unironic newfags.
>>
do we have adult Dizzy
>>
>>696215
Not yet I don't think, but an idea was thrown around that he ends up going to art school with Rulf but they both get into really different art types, I think one of the types Dizzy gets into is pop art.
>>
>>696216
Not to doubt Dizzy's skills or anything, but it must be significantly easier getting into college when you're a literal retard walking in wearing a skirt
>>
>>696195
Mandy? More like Manlet!!! I know she's a girl and everything, but geez...
>>
>>696219
yeah she isn't super tall but she's at least taller than Dorothy, Gretel and Addison so far. And only one inch shorter than Savannah and Rulf.
>>
>>696221
>>696219
are Shef and his wife particularly short? I know they're about the same height
>>
>>696222
They seem about average height for adults. Maybe Mandy just got unlucky genetically. Of course, this was my interpretation of her height after I had finished with the design. If others think she should be taller, we can simply change her height to be that way, since there is no one set in stone interpretation with this future stuff. Although I will point out the average height for an American woman is 5'4, which actually places this Mandy as just above average height.
>>
>>696195
I hate Mandy's hair.
>>
>>696224
I wanted it to be kinda poofy to reflect her mother's hair
>>
>>696226
Ah, okay I sorta see it
>>
>>696227
Basically I imagine that when she doesn't brush or wash her hair much (in character for an adult Mandy) her afro genes begin to show through and her hair becomes all poofy despite being ginger like her father's. Shef or Mandy's mom probably brushes kid Mandy's hair to keep it the way it looks, in my headcanon at least.
>>
>>696044
>>696165
>>696179
Also something of note: Lydia does still wear her blue lipstick, I just didn't include it in the initial pic since that's supposed to be her about to go kickboxing, where wearing makeup is not the best idea.

However her certainly makeup comes up useful in other more "intimate" situations.
>>
>>696230
this ship is beyond based
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 693x901)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
good future Dizzy went to art school with Rulf, probably still teases him for liking Lydia, became an adorable and squishy man and kind of a weird yet respectable modern artist and fashion designer

bad future Dizzy died young due to down syndrome related complications and was just another thing to push Rulf towards insanity
>>
>>696230
>>696231
Porn when?
>>
>>696232
porn when?
>>
>>696222
>>696223
dam im 4'9" he can throw me in the sun lol.
[heterospoiler]not that i have complains against that.[/heterospoiler]
>>
>>696233
>>696234
The hivemind of perverted unity.
>>
>>696237
nice
[spoiler]Dellyfag? fucking based
>>
Remember that time when they caught Melville watching Star Trek re-releases at school and acted like he was caught doing something worse?
>>
i swear to god and the conducter bear at regency shopping center that if you don't post your cutest SHIPS NOW!! i will fucking eat all of your pets
>>
>>696242
SETTLE DOWN RETARD HERE YOU GO
SID/POSIE BEST SHIP ENDGAME 10/10 THEY NEED TO KISS RIGHT NOW!!!!
>>
>>696243
your animals are safe for now north park, for now.........................
>>
I'm not much of an artist, but here are my takes on Asimov's future
>Good End
Asimov stays sane, doesn't take over the world, and eventually joins a happy three way relationship with Drew and Beansy, eventually designing himself an adult body so that people will stop calling Drew a pedo. Asimov actually takes over his "Aunt" Maria's government position and uses his advanced intellect to bring forth a golden age for humanity.
>Bad End
Asimov, Asimov-2, and the Grey Goo nanites combine into Asimov-Prime after an unknown traumatic event, before swiftly taking over the world.
Asimov and Asimov-2 would at first struggle for control, Asimov acting as a creator of context to the endless content that humanity produced to foster healthy memetic evolution via thought control of the population while Asimov-2 would go on random genocidal rampages until only North Park had a major human population left.
Eventually the two would fuse completely, with Asimov-Prime falling into depressed despair at the fates of all his old friends.
Resulting in him giving a young girl a watch in secret.
>>
>>696245
>"I'm not gay" gets replaced by "I'm not pedo!"
>>
>>696245
>Resulting in him giving a young girl a watch in secret.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8MzYclx5I
the lore for this project whatever it is just gets more and more off the goddamn rails i love it
every character has their own thing going
>>
>>696245
>Asimov, Asimov-2, and the Grey Goo nanites combine into Asimov-Prime after an unknown traumatic event
Calling it now, Drew is fucking dead in the Bad End future
>>
>>696246
https://files.catbox.moe/2v1149.mp3
nigga it's too early for this shit, you lucky i like voicing this asocial sitcom loving retard.