[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: npg8.png (3.69 MB, 2522x2628)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
Welcome to the North Park OC thread, a place to draw, create and discuss original characters for North Park, a South Park spin off. Feel free to read through the wiki for more information on the characters so far. Otherwise, draw characters and have fun!

Here is a list off most of if not all the drawn characters so far. If you want a quick way to start drawing them, use a random number generator (www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html) and have a go at drawing whatever characters you get. You can even do it multiple times if you want to draw more than one character together. Feel free to look through the Wiki or ask in the thread for more info on the characters, although not all the ones shown here have Wiki articles made yet, as it's a work in progress.

Wiki link:
https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki

Previous thread:
https://archived.moe/i/thread/698308
>>
>>702241
first for my nigga Mac Tonight
>>
File: 1654279006485.jpg (1.1 MB, 3152x2493)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
MAKE NORTH PARK GREAT AGAIN. https://imgur.com/a/QkVvpos
>>
>>702248
so what are the new characters' blood castes?
>>
>>702248
>Not making a new version with the new characters
low effort
>>
>>702241
alright drawfriends, roll two numbers and draw the resulting characters together!
>>
These threads have more soul than anything else on /i/ right now
>>
Press 1 to save Max.
>>
>>702273
>>
>>702287
You disgust me, a child in in danger and you are letting him fall to his death.
You're laughing, Max is about to die and you're laughing.
>>
>its fathers day
>/co/ jann*ies are in full force sat deleting threads
bros..
>>
>>702241
>It's an Asimov tests into the higher classes episode
>It's a Blenny and Ester win a competition thanks to Blenny killing all the other contestants episode.
>It's a Posie vs Cassandra episode
>It's a Melville runs for Class President episode
>It's a Chaz and Mandy try and catch the bug that Jerry caught so they can all have a day of school episode.
>It's a Charles missing Canada episode
>It's a wilderness episode where Li Yang and Amber save the day
>It's a monster hunting episode, but the monster turns out to be Nightmare Guy.
>It's a zombie parody episode where Dr. Toades ends up getting the whole town sick.
>It's a musical episode, starring Mac Tonight.
>>
>>702289
>Being surprised that those fags are fatherless
>>
>>702290
>Chaz and Mandy try and catch the bug that Jerry caught so they can all have a day of school episode.
that actually sounds fun and a lot like a classic oldschool cartoon episode
>>
>>702295
thanks!
thoughts on the other episode ideas?
>>
>>702242
>>702250
>>702269
>>702288
>>702290
>>702295
>>702326
okay now draw it
>>
>>702272
shame this one seems so dead
>>
A silly idea I had, decided to make it a thing. Let me know if you'd like to see more North Park characters dressed as other cartoon characters.

>>702347
Might just have to wait a short while for the regulars to show up and be in the mood for drawing. I know some people might be burnt out and taking a break as well.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/2N17YsN
>I'm as cute as a powerpuff girl.
>Draw me like one of your French cripples.
>>
>>702347
It was fathers day
>>
File: Mineral Rosalind Shrug.png (126 KB, 1872x956)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>702241
18, 13. Rosalind and Mineral.

For those of us who were here last thread, we talked about working with the characters we have at the moment before adding any new ones. So, what kind of stuff do we want to see with the old characters? Do any more of them need fleshing out, or are we alright with some characters being under developed "background" characters?
>>
File: Blenny Ester 1st Place.png (204 KB, 2224x1424)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>702290
>It's a Blenny and Ester win a competition thanks to Blenny killing all the other contestants episode.
>>
File: President Melville.png (316 KB, 1980x1724)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>702290
>It's a Melville runs for Class President episode
>>
>>702387
Cringey's shirt is the opposite of Cringe, you've offended me as a Napoleon Dynamite fan and as someone who didn't get the joke when the movie came out.
jk jk ilu nice work
>>
>>702371
what do NP kids do for Father's day?
>>
>>702390
sex
>>
>>702391
bennett shut up
>>
>>702379
A lot of characters need some focus in my opinion
The main 3 of Chaz, Jerry and Mandy chief among them in my opinion
>>
>>702379
Mineral and Rosalind should kiss
>>
File: Mandy Dorothy Cooking.png (153 KB, 1200x836)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>702390
Mandy and Dorothy both respectively cook/bake something special for their dads.

Trisha and her brothers all pitch in to get him a new pair of boots, or something practical like that.

Neil and Bennet don't have the best relationships with their fathers

Sid's dad invites him to spend the whole day watching sports on T.V, Sid doesn't like the sports but goes along with it anyway for father's day.

Chaz gets his had another mug

Jerry, Melville, and Mineral have their own individual angsts about not having their fathers present in their lives.

No one bothered to tell Hansel that it was father's day so it's just another day to him.

Cindy goes fishing with Bobland

Lisa gives zero fucks about her dad

Asimov and Mac Tonight listen to old Jazz records they found

Robert and Nancy always need help from their mom to work out what they are gonna get Nolan, because of how unpredictable he is

Cringe Kid buys his dad a funko pop or something along those lines. It's never a character he recognises.

Posie makes her dad breakfast before gifting him various "world's greatest dad" merchandise

These are just some off the top of my head.
>>
>>702393
Any ideas for the three of them?
>>
>>702398
Maybe Chaz is so obsessed with Moms because his own dad is an ultra hardass?
Mandy has messed up views of relationships due to her dad constantly cucking her mom.
Jerry tries to be the moral center of the group, but he's not really good at it.
>>
>>702399
Mandy seems like the type that when she grows up she'd have a hard time getting in a stable relationship but would have lots of FWB
>>
>>702400
Sounds like a meaningless existence.
>>
>>702400
>Chaz and Jerry both graduate from virginity thanks to Mandy
what a lass
>>
>>702399
>Mandy has messed up views of relationships due to her dad constantly cucking her mom.
hey man thats not canon!
>>
>>702401
Maybe it would be kinda sad for her

In the previous suggested idea for her future, she doesn't even have a proper job. She has a restaurant review blog and helps her dad in the school cafeteria. Sure, she still hangs out with her friends that still live in North Park, and she's an attractive woman who doesn't have any trouble finding sex, but she struggles with commitments and finding someone she can click with. And while she enjoys simple pleasures like eating good food and having lots of sex, deep inside she isn't fully satisfied.
>>
>>702405
being a woman and finding lotsa sex is way easier than it is for a man anyway, the bar is lower, so it cant even be said if shes actually sexually appealing or just not totally ugly
>>
File: Mineral Adult.png (196 KB, 1293x1835)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
Here's a Future/Adult Mineral potential design I cooked up. You guys like it?

I'd like to think she's still into magic even as an adult.
>>
>>702413
it's good!
Now we just need the Bad Future design where she's been overtaken by her hippie genetics
>>
Time for more good and bad futures
>Melville
Bad Future Melville is dead, killed trying to sell out mankind to Asimov-Prime, only to discover that Beansy beat him to it.
Good Future Melville has finally gotten over himself and lives a happy life as the head of several charitable organizations.
>Cringe Kid
Bad Future Cringe Kid is a miserable Neet who spends all his time complaining on the internet about how games used to be so much better in his era after Asimov-Prime's rise to power ruined his own game's launch, now going by Cringe Guy thanks to never losing his Cringe Kid title.
In the Good Future Bobby Norman Jr. is the darling of the Indy game world, using his love of games to make his own to massive fan acclaim, using this money he paid off his father's debts and he's happily married to Sabrina
>Cassandra Cartman
Bad Future Cassandra is the leader of the resistance against Asimov-Prime, using her spy training in a failing battle against the robotic overlords.
In the Good Future she's the head of the CIA and good friends with Asimov.
>Bennett
In the Bad Future Bennett died of aids as a teenager, leading to his father killing himself in shame.
Good Future Bennett is a famous actor, happily married to his husband of 10 years, and while his relationship with his father isn't the best they're working on it.
>Dr. Toades
Bad future Dr. Toades was one of the first people killed when Asimov-Prime rose to powers, this is tragic as he was seconds away from creating a working Panacea.
In the Good Future Dr. Toades is a world famous pharmaceutical juggernaut, having invented a serum that allows for total gender conversion with no drawbacks.
>Mac Tonight
Bad Future Mac Tonight is actually one of the few machines on the side of humanity, working with Cassandra as a double agent.
Good Fututre Mac Tonight is a worldwide Jazz Sensation and a returning Mascot for McDonalds, finally moving away from the black mark the "Moon Man" controversy left on his record.
>>
>>702403
it's ok mrs. sheffield.. first stage of acceptance is denial
>>
>>702427
Man, poor Mrs Shef.
that open marriage probably wasn't that great of an idea
>>
>>702387
>Cringe kid ruined a perfectly good vote for Pedro shirt
Bobby Norman should beat his kid more often
>>
>>702379
I feel like Mineral and Rosalind would get along, Mineral seems like a person with a lot of idea but no talent to make the ideas a reality and Rosalind seems like a person with a lot of technical skill but not so many ideas on what to use it for.
>>
Throwing out a Joke for Time Traveler for canon approval!
TT will occasionally appear in an outfit similar to one of the Doctors' from Doctor Who while fulfilling her roll as a background character.
It will be brought up during one of her episodes and she'll reveal that the future machine that makes her clothes will occasionally pop out a sill outfit for her to wear, seemingly at random
>>
>>702352
have any other NP Wacky Races ideas?
>>
>Max flirting with someone.
https://vocaroo.com/13Jgy5HVy05I
>>
>>702429
Bobby Norman is a good dad, but he needs to supervise the little niglet.
>>
>>702495
He's working like fifty jobs, cut the guy some slack
>>
>>702512
You know what? STFU it takes a village to raise a child not 50 jobs, bitch, okay???
>>
>>702513
>it takes a village to raise a child
you offering to help pay off his debts, bitch?
>>
>>702514
n-no... nigga you crazy i can't pay off his debts.
>>
>>702515
then shut the fuck up and let the man fucking work
>>
>>702516
ok
>>
>>702495
>>702512
>>702513
>>702514
>>702515
>>702516
>>702517
What adults would have this conversation?
My vote is Elmser and Mrs. Sheffield
>>
>>702521
Bobland and Hui-Feng.
>>
>>702524
but neither of them have N-word privileges
>>
File: Posie Pitstop.png (134 KB, 1115x1083)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>702479
maybe lol
>>
>>702549
a soapbox Derby episode would be fun as hell!
>>
>>702560
Man, a Mario Cart clone with the North Park kids would be so fun!
>>
>>702568
There's been plenty of Super Tux Kart mods, the game is open source. Just gotta learn to 3D model or put sprites in it.
>>
>>702568
okay then make it
>>
>>702571
is that anything like that one sonic racing game?
>>
File: Mandy into the Abyss .png (69 KB, 1239x1251)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Tomorrow I am gonna try and scoop up a bunch of images from archived threads to save on the wiki. Will take a while so probably won't be drawing much new stuff while I do this. Hopefully we get some other people drawing for this thread to make up for it.
>>
File: 1643176629765.png (97 KB, 610x681)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
Still alive, I'll get something out soon enough.
>>
>>702526
would a brown/black bear have N word privilege's?
>>
so, this is it, the slow death begins
>>
>>702692
Just draw stuff when you feel like it/have an idea. This is a slow board so we aren't in a hurry.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 561x579)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>702241
>rolled Bennett and Darwin
sweet
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 619x489)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
another roll
Lydia and Chariot
>>
>>702425
for melville, all futures are bad futures
>>
Coming up with ideas for Mute is hard, considering she doesn't speak. What would be her reasons for doing certain things? Let's say, if she saw Neil bothering someone with his awful jokes, would she attack him or leave him?
>>
>>702705
we know Mute loves a bit of chaos, I think it'd depend a lot on who's being bothered
if it's someone weak like Dorothy she might interfere to make him cut the shit, but if it's someone like Lydia whos gonna kick his ass or Rulf who might sperg out and make a funny scene, she'll prob stay and watch
>>
woah this is a really dead thread
>>
>>702701
I can see Lydia halving a begrudging respect for Chariot, and I can see Chariot being able to see through all the defense that Lydia puts up around herself
>>
>>702718
>it's a "Chariot was a kickboxing champion before she ended up in her wheelchair" episode
>>
>>702719
how many canons are there for chariot's disability? some claim she was born paralyzed, some say she used to need crutches and has a degenerative disease... now this

i bet those are all the rumors the kids spread about her, and in reality no one knows and she wont talk
>>
So, rating the students from Most Good to Most Evil where do you think some of the students register?
I'd put Asimov at the top of the good side and Blenny at the top of the evil side
>>
>>702720
>The only one who really knows is Bobby Norman, because he used to date her when they were teens
>>
>>702723
so why cant Chariot score anymore?
>>
>>702724
She should really try and get back with Bobby, not like his wife is alive anymore.
Someone should draw some cute art of Chariot and Bobby out on a date
>>
>>702705
she would probably hit him, but it depends on who he's bothering
>>
>>702705
speaking of Neil, is there anyone he's not willing to fuck with?
or will he fuck with someone even if he knows that they can and will kick his ass for it?
>>
If Bobby and Chariot end up getting together at some point that would mean that Cringe Kid and Atticus become step brothers
>>
>>702730
Chariot will NEVER GET DICK
shes doomed to remain a virgin with rage forever im sorry
>>
>>702731
>20+ year old black female looking for a SINGLE, WHITE, GIRLFRIEND-FREE BOY TO MAKE INTO A SWEETHEART FROM THE GROUND-UP.
>CANT SMOKE, CANT DRINK, CANT BE CRIPPLED
>>
>>702728
He likes making jokes about everything, he just wants someone to find him funny so it's likely he'd mess with anyone
>>
>>702730
>Cringe Kid without his mask
it feels wrong somehow
>>
>>702731
>>702733
Poor Chariot.
lady deserves some love, but she looks really fragile
>>
>>702741
Maybe I should have given him a minecraft mask since he's in his minecraft themed outfit at the moment instead of his usual Undertale/fnaf getup
>>
>>702743
I can see him wearing an Enderman mask
>>
File: HanselSuffering.jpg (14 KB, 703x449)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Alright, I have uploaded all the images I could find (not including the ones from this thread, I'll do these ones after I've sorted the others) and now I have slowly but surely began to sort through them assigning them to the correct character's galleries. I have managed to fill out 21/90 characters so I have a long way to go, but it should be worth it. I am stopping for tonight though as I am tired and will continue tomorrow if I have the free time.
>>
>>702782
you're an absolute legend m8!
>>
>>702782
i salute you friend
>>
Have the Asimoms had any lewd fun with the other North Park mamas?
>>
you guys wanna play gartic phone?
>>
i turn 30 in 3 days
>>
>>702866
Happy Early Birthday! I turned 22 five days ago!
Tell me, are you gonna be a wizard?
>>
>>702868
yeah i'm a wizard happy belated bday man
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>702866
who's your favorite character, I'll do something with them for you

Oekaki Post (Time: 9m, Replay: View)
>>
>>702875
i refuse no birthday presents, but the thought is appreciated
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>702876
okay, happy early birthday

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Replay: View)
>>
>>702879
very nice, thank youi would kiss you idff i could
>>
>>702870
Congrats on the magic powers. I hope you get some cake
>>
>>702881
i hope it's lemon cake
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>702883
fuck your cake

Oekaki Post (Time: 17m, Replay: View)
>>
>>702805
Anything you want to see specifically?
>>
>>702923
maybe them double teaming mrs shef?
>>
Orphans
>>
>>702928
why is Ashley's everyone's little sister?
was that ever explained?
>>
>>702942
its just a role she takes on
>>
>>702697
He looks like the postal dude.
>>
>>702697
Bennett is gonna be awfully disappointed when he finds out he has a vag
>>
So, we talked about Asimov trying to get Lisa to hack his Moms in an attempt to give them sapience, but what would Lisa do if she just successfully hacked them?

Also, Lisa and Asimov-2 interacting would be fun, seeing Lisa's disdain for people interact with A2's homicidal rage.
>>
>>702945
>Sid's dad looks like postal dude
>Crip grows up to look like postal dude
uh oh...
>>702948
>but what would Lisa do if she just successfully hacked them?
Probably use them to mess with Asimov, take advantage of the fact she controls two robot bodies that are seen as respected adults in the town. People are more likely to listen to you when you're an adult, after all.
>>
>It's a Lisa tries to teach someone programming and bangs her head against the desk at how bad the kid is.
>>
>>702970
Which kid would she teach and which would be the worst at it?
>>
File: Hanza.png (52 KB, 485x552)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>702970
>>702971
The Hanza shipper in me wants it to be Hansel, because I think it would be really cute if Lisa tries to bond with Hansel by teaching him something she's really good at, but of course Hansel being technologically illiterate would lead to a lot of shenanigans.
>>
>>702972
>It's a Hansel puts a cookie in Lisa's CD tray because he thought the computer was hungry episode
>>
>>702966
are you implying Sid has some kinda Freudian thing going on
>>
>>702975
Well Sid doesn't like Crip, so it probably isn't anything like that on his end.

Although it does make me wonder if Darwin and Crip are distantly related, I don't know how Australian genes work over many generations of mixing with non Australians.
>>
>>702722
Here is my attempt at doing it with all the characters. In the areas where it gets really cluttered the places are liable to be switched around a little but overall I feel it's pretty accurate.
>>
>>702983
looks really good!
>>
>>702978
It's kinda funny because there was a short term joke of the actual postal dude appearing, not in the South park style, just shittily photoshopped in
>>
>>702966
>Probably use them to mess with Asimov, take advantage of the fact she controls two robot bodies that are seen as respected adults in the town. People are more likely to listen to you when you're an adult, after all.
I feel like this would be the one thing she can do that would genuinely piss Asimov off.
maybe even enough to stop being friends with her
>>
>>702978
i think Crip is actually based off of the Postal dude, but Darwin is just a concidental case of looking like a very stereotypical kewl guy, sunglasses and all
>>
>>702990
i love the old south park thing where theyd randomly shove in actual real life images and faces, thats fully within their typical shite style of comedy and its great
>>
>>702983
i like it
some of these are interesting tho...
>Nightmare Guy is good
>Max is lawful evil??
>Dizzy just straight up evil
>>
>>703036
Nightmare guy has so far always been characterised as a big softie who likes to give hugs, he just looks creepy.

Max is an interesting one because his characterisation feels kinda weird. He definitely isn't good, and tends to have more evil traits to him. I could see an argument for him being chaotic because he is wacky and schizo, but I feel he still mostly operates under organised society. He is a pretty rich boy who gets what he wants by virtue of being himself, a pretty rich boy. He also seems the type who wants to impose a hierarchy on others. That's at least how I interpret him though, doesn't help his wiki page is a mess so it is hard to find exactly what he is supposed to be like.

And Dizzy is definitely evil, at least current Dizzy is. Original Dizzy was probably low end neutral good, somewhere below squirrel boy but above Jerry.
>>
>>703037
well originally dizzy was just supposed to be a background character to fill out the sped roster, and then Rulf's sidekick
but as usual people got attached, altough i still think he should be ambiguous as to whether hes actually evil or just weird
>>
File: Dizzy_Uniform.png (11 KB, 489x419)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>703038
Where would you place Dizzy on the alignment chart, in your interpretation?
>>
>>703040
i think the whole point of dizzy's character is that we dont KNOW- his alignment is unclear
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 851x836)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
>>703042
Lol adorable, I love Mormon Posie and Lydia

Although I think these two are a bit young to be doing mission work
>>
>>703042
no, but would you like to hear about our current lord marshal of the necromongers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qODCEG3mkRg
https://riddick.fandom.com/wiki/Necromonger_Empire
>>
>>703042
I'd like to see them make out
Posie occasionally gives off hardcore repressed lesbian energy and we all know Lydia is a Prison Lesbian Freak
>>
>>703045
>Posie occasionally gives off hardcore repressed lesbian energy
does she? [spoiler] hot
>>
>>703046
pretty much all "Perfect girl" characters do at some point
>>
>>703045
man, a lot of the girls in North Park are suddenly turning Gay.
Damn Asimoms are a bad influence!
>>
>>703048
fucking robots turning the girls gay
>>
>>703049
At least it isn't Dr. Toades putting chemical in the water again
>>
>>703050
>in North Park, the frogs put chemicals in the water to turn you gay
>>
>>703053
Or swap your gender, or turn you into a frog, or just make you really sick.
it's kinda a crapshoot
>>
>>703045
I want Lydia to put the moves on her whenever she stays at her house, make her sexually confused and then go "lol I'm not gay loser"
>>
>>703060
And then Posie just grabs her by the head and tries to stick her tongue down her throat
>>
>>703063
uoooh that's hot
how come confused, insecure young lesbos are so cute
>>
File: Elmer Gency.png (178 KB, 1500x500)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
File: Agatha.jpg (151 KB, 600x876)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
File: Delly.jpg (149 KB, 1236x1340)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
A bit risqué, but the hair looks almost like Delly's
>>
>>703045
They're cousins for fucks' sake. >inb4 even hotter.
>Echoes of Drew still yelling "I'm not gay" are heard in the distance.
>Things get so femgay that Max changes his hairstyle a little, starts dressing with his in-house clothes and singing specific music to undyke North Park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN0UJNPMHgw
>>
ideas for timeskip designs for cindy and mute? don't think either of them have one yet
>>
>>703101
I could draw them if you want, I did Mineral earlier. I could see Cindy following in her mother's footsteps jobwise.
>>
>>703101
My headcanon is that Cindy is more furrier as her genes and DNA sort themselves out
I think Mute being a Librarian would be sweet. It's calm and quiet and away from loud noises and people.
>>
File: Adult Cindy.png (349 KB, 1984x2264)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>703101
>>703104
>>703112
What if she was REALLY furry?
>>
File: Adult Cindy 2.png (718 KB, 3512x2328)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>703158
how hairy is too hairy
>>
>>703158
>>703159
thats pretty cool actually
>>
speaking of Delly, I think it would be cool if in an AU she started off with her arm intact and wore some kinda cool cartboard robotic arm or something, and during one of the fights you fight her as she gets stronger and stronger and piles on more cardboard, before you finally hit a blow on her arm as her weak point and all the cardboard gets shredded and falls off shes like 'oh fuck alright, pause... my arms broken' and that wins you the fight.
its both a neat little detail, a callback to her quirk, and gives the whole game a sort of childrens-play kinda feel where they all stop playing because something mundane happened like a kid getting injured
>>
>>703166
I actually think Delly needs more fleshing out at the moment. The thing with her is she doesn't have any meaningful relationships outside of being a love interest for Crip. The closest next thing to a character interaction she has is sometimes Asimov accidentally breaks her arm. I feel Delly needs some more friends and rivals.
>>
>>703168
agreed, i wanna focus more on her somewhat spunky side, her creator said she can be mean
shes just nonreactive, not a complete pushover, which is why i think her relationship with someone like Posie who constantly likes pushing people into events and things and might get on someones tits eventually would be interesting to explore
i also wanna see her react to our resident schizoids, like T.T or Sid and their conspiracies
>>
>wake up
>you see this looking down at you
what do you do?
>>
>>703174
oh sweet im boutta get bullied by a lesbian harem
>>
>>703174
Slap Penny's ass
Poke Savanah in the eye
Pray to Joseph Smith or whatever his name is in front of Lydia
Ignore Addison
>>
>>703158
>>703159
Pretty good evidence for interspecies relationships
>>
>>703159
i'mma shave her
>>
>>703197
what would that look like
>>
>>703201
pretty much the same, but like, hairless.
>>
>>703202
I reckon it would grow back pretty fast
>>
File: Hansel Skeleton.png (147 KB, 1532x1340)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
I have finished collecting all the images I could find that were SFW and uploaded them to the Wiki, and then sorted them into every character's galleries. You can scroll down on their pages and see all the images now. If you see that an image you have is not in their gallery, feel free to upload it and edit it in via the source code.

I will try my best to regularly upload new art from these threads to the Wiki as we go along from now on.
>>
>>703243
there's a trisha strip I've never even seen, whoever made that is a fucking star
>>
Thoughts?
https://imgur.com/a/hmIexgF

>>703243
Excellent job, anon.
>>
>>703253
I'm gonna admit that I don't understand your sense of humor.
>>
>>703260
It's a meme shock kinda sense of humour. I thought one time of crucifying Melville with the cross on a canoe and setting the cross on fire as he goes down a river and down a waterfall.

Also this is the first time I saw my OC with a cocky evil grin instead of a passive DeeDee/Dizzy cute evil.
>>
I am thinking of doing like a unique story with North Park characters, I guess an AU. Its still the same world but the story would be its own separate canon, might make it a comic.

The thing that sucks is that I can't really fit every character into it. Otherwise the story would be too bloated, but it does mean some fan favourites just wouldn't be present in the story.
>>
>>703266
I personally am very alright with that. I know from experience with Lackadaisy how shoving too many characters in your story which don't act as a team together turn the pacing to shit and from 300 pages it feels like you barely read 30 pages. Only way to fix this is to keep the main characters but add a 4th character every week and then remove him and add another and so on every "episode".
>>
File: chubster.jpg (228 KB, 1512x2016)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Bennett's been getting a bit fatter lately. (Literally based on me coping with sandwiches to cope with life)
>>
File: adult bennetts.png (1.6 MB, 1512x1661)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Also, I remember someone asked for an adult design for Bennett! Since I based him off of me, I just drew myself... twice. The only difference between young him and older him is that he's a small bit smarter and way more bimbo-ish when crossdressing. Also he stuffs his bra.
>>
File: IMG_20220627_133442~2.jpg (770 KB, 1685x2488)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>703306
The key to staying healthy is to move as much as you eat. Had four cups of noodles for breakfast and lunch, do a few jogs around the house and you'll burn the fat away. Had an entire pizza for dinner. Walk up and down the stairs and you'll feel better in no time. Remember, it's not fat, it's muscle.
>>
File: IMG_20220627_134855~2.jpg (588 KB, 1894x1891)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
I'm not a glutton. My mom loves me for who I am.
>>
File: IMG_20220627_140116~2.jpg (733 KB, 1839x2370)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
*huff* okay...so I may not have been keeping *puff* up with my daily grind *huff*
I'm just going to take a long nap.
>>
>>703316
fatass kid
>>
>>703306
>>703314
Nice, glad to see you still around.
>>703315
>>703316
>>703318
I wonder how the kids would rank from fattest to thinnest.
>>
>>703306
>>703315
Images that instantly make you a shotacon
>>
>>703333
>I wonder how the kids would rank from fattest to thinnest.
good question actually
i imagine fattest are obvious- penny would be first place. but whos next? dizzy is pretty chunky, he might be up there. think dorothy got some squish from all the sweets? she cant get too fat tho, with her weak heart n all...
>>
>>703335
I think I saw someone post SH69 with some chub
>>
>>703335
also whos the skinniest? Charles looks pretty lanky but it could just be him being tall.
>>
>>703336
oh yeah Lisa absolutely has a tummy, i think just about everyone agrees on that
i think she would be sorta skinnyfat, not a lot of meat but defo packin in some places
>>
>>703335
is dizzy chubby? he looks more... compressed... than downright fat
>>
>>703337
>also whos the skinniest?
The malnourished homeless boy, I'd think.
>>
File: Skinny-Fat chart.png (1.28 MB, 5000x5000)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Behold, how accurate do you think it is?
>>
>>703346
looks right to me
>>
>>703346
Wouldn't Asimov be heavier considering the fact he's made of metal?
>>
File: IMG_20220627_145045~2.jpg (782 KB, 2258x2146)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>
>>703355
Heavy =/= fat or muscle, in the case of him being made out of metal. At least that's my assumption making it. Asimov is designed to appear as a regular human boy, so I placed him in the middle as an ultimate average so to speak.
>>
>>703357
That's my thought process too. He's just as a plain average normal boy
>>
File: IMG_20220627_191615305~2.jpg (1.36 MB, 3066x2421)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>702387
>"Welcome NPElementary, I'm your host Nancy and this is the 7th annual school presidential election. In one corner, we got retuning candidate Posie Mcgarden. In the other corner, we have newcomer Lucas M-"
>"Oh, that's me! Hello NPElementary, one vote for me is a vote for better school life."
>"Ugh..yeah. anyways, let's get cracking. As you may know, there's been a recurring problem in which students would use their bathroom breaks to skip entire class times. The teachers want to stop this, but taking away bathroom breaks in general seems a bit harsh. Posie, do you have a solution?"
>"Do I have a solution? Let me ask you this: when one wants to use the bathroom, is it not their right to use their time to the fullest, even if it takes hours? We can't know everyone's full bathroom schedule, but I think we can relate it by implementing a hall monitor system. As a hall monitor, one would do routine checks in the bathroom to make sure no one is goofing off. It's quite simple I'm sure."
>"Alright. Melville, you got the floor."
>"Oh uhm...I agree with Posie."
>"..."
>"You're not supposed to agree with me."
>"Okay fine...hmm...oh! We install cameras in the restrooms, that way, if someone is seen entering but not leaving a restroom, just give them detention."
>"Okay then, well next question, as you -"
>"Wait! I want to change my proposal! In addition to having cameras, we'll have hall monitors too."
>"Wait, that's not fair! That's my idea!"
>"Your idea? Did you copyright hall monitors now? No? Then it doesn't belong to you."
>"Why you little- *deep breath* let me ask why would having cameras in the bathroom be a solution? That's a breach of privacy!"
>"You're just using the restrooms. Everyone goes, it's not like anyone has anything to hide. Besides, the hall monitors will make it so that no one spends too long inside."
>"Okay, so who you suppose should watch the cameras of these restroom tapes?"
>"..."
>Melville is hit with a horrible realization
>>
>>703158
park ranger bearlady cindy....
>>
So does Bobland still hibernate? And if so, did that survival trait pass on to Cindy?
>>
>>703395
I'd think so, he's still a bear after all. And I'd expect some of these traits to be passed down to Cindy. Maybe not as strongly as her father, she just tends to get sleepy more often during the winter and takes a lot of naps.
>>
I feel we need to establish some friendships more. Work out which characters like to hang out with other characters and how their dynamics all work. It would help fill out the relationships section of the various character pages.
>>
>>703414
agreed
>>
>>703415
Any ideas? Which characters are currently missing friendships?
>>
>>703417
Bennett, but i have no idea who'd like to be friends with him.
>>
>>703418
think hed get along with girls? i can see him being drawn to masculine girls, ones who will complete him, but not intimidate
>>
>>703418
Bennett actually seems like the kinda kid who has no friends, which is probably another reason why he is the way that he is
but I can see him skirting along tougher girls, being too spaghetti to approach
feminine people make him feel unsafe, he needs security in masculinity, but actual boys are usually too rough with him
he probably wouldnt like Mandy since shes one of the boys anyway
maybe someone more like Mute or Delly- tough, but not downright mannish
>>
>>703420
Bennett being friends with Delly would also work towards filling out her friendships, since she is also lacking in that department at the moment.
>>
I got a crack ship Bennett x SH69
SH69 finds him on a Camwhore website and blackmails him into being her boyfriend for reasons I can't come up with right now
>>
>>703422
Dunno why she'd do that, outside of wanting to torment him or something. Unless there was some reason that Lisa needed to have a boyfriend for, like someone making a bet that she couldn't get a boyfriend or something.

I doubt there would be any actual romance between the two, which is fine as we are focusing more on fleshing out non romantic relationships at the moment anyway.

>>
>>703421
i like it
since Delly is also naturally non confrontational she will probably just accept him attaching himself to her like "oh i have a friend now? cool" and start protecting him
>>
>>703418
Idk if this is relevant but I was thinking maybe him crossdressing could be a gossip thing with girls, no one from the boys knows his secret but the word sometimes spreads around girls. Maybe the girls could blackmail him to join their PJ parties and catfish the other boys with him crossdressing, telling them there's a new girl in town. Shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>703423
yeah she would probably just use him as a trophy bf to seem cooler, i cant see her being attracted to his queer ass. esp since she [spoiler] belongs to Hansel's harem
>>
>>703423
Coomer girls who spend to much time online are REALLY into crossdressing shota's but hate when the boys go full tranny [trust me on that] that was my line of thinking behind it.
Maybe she IS into Hansel for real and thinks it will make him Jelly?
Maybe its a porn plot and you don't question it like that bit with SH69 x Slappy rape
>>
>>703428
her brain is probably unbelievably internet poisoned so she has desires and makes decisions that are beyond our understanding
>>
>>703419
He definitely would. But I don't know what masculine girls would like him!
>>
File: Flynn Original.jpg (117 KB, 828x1472)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Who do the following boys like to hang out with?

Flynn, the weezer enjoying lolcow expert.

Dew, The feminine boy who isn't really into the femboy stuff.

Squirrel boy, the boy whose identity revolves around his weird fursuit thing he has going on.
>>
>>703431
Squirrel boy is pretty young right? younger than 3rd grade he probably has friends but lets not forget not every character is focal
>>
>>703432
Ye I am more thinking like, who are these characters often seen hanging out with in the background. Eating at the same lunch table, seen playing in the schoolyard etc.

I think squirrel boy is 3rd grade, judging from how he is usually proportioned in drawings.
>>
>>703431
>Flynn, the weezer enjoying lolcow expert.
He follows Cringe Kid around, randomly harassing him and "Documenting" the results, somehow people find him even more annoying than Cringe Kid because while Cringe Kid is only annoying thanks to a mixture of obliviousness and youthful eagerness Flynn is an asshole that tries to play himself off as more than that.
>Dew, The feminine boy who isn't really into the femboy stuff.
Dew spends a lot of time kinda ghosting between friend groups, but I can actually see him hanging out with Charles a lot, more often than not ripping on him for being french, while completely missing the fact that Charles is super gay for Gothboy
>Squirrel boy, the boy whose identity revolves around his weird fursuit thing he has going on.
SB is his efforts to become a squirrel spends a lot of time with orbiting Cindy, and trying to learn to be a squirrel by learning survival stuff from Amber and Li Yang
>>
File: Rat Hansel.png (119 KB, 1386x1012)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Hansel but he's actually a rat
>>
We should do a beach episode.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703439
this...but we bring the beach to them.
>>
>>703440
we need all the characters who have associated animals as their animals now
>>
File: Rat Hansel and Gretel.png (260 KB, 2452x1188)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>703438
Look who showed up
>>
>>703440
Aaahhh my only weaknesss!!! cats!

>>703443
I don't know why, but seeing Gretel as a rat makes me laugh uncontrollably. O wait I know why, from this pretty prep girl she turns into a brown rat that almost looks like a possum.
>>
>>703442
Oh shit ... human Naggerman.
>>
>>703439
Beach episode would be fun, problem is North Park is in the middle of Colorado, which is in the middle of the US, far from the coasts. It can make sense why one or two of the families might go on vacation to the beach, but how would you get most of the kid characters to be there for the proper beach episode?
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>703442
under the sea where no one can bother me

Oekaki Post (Time: 5m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703446
>>703441
>>
>>703448
Do they make a backyard beach? A backyard beach?

Nothing's outta reach, we got the backyard beach?
>>
>>703449
The mayor ordered a million kilos of sand for some reason of his, but due to an accident, the cargo plane drops the payload and buries half of the sand in sand.
>>
>>703443
this is top
altough i imagine Gretel is more of a beautiful, well groomed, nicely colored pet rat that just became all raggedy after it became a hoborat
>>
File: Cindy Bear.png (309 KB, 2428x1796)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
What other characters have animals associated with them? Are we gonna see a lizard cripple fucker?
>>
>>703455
Cringe Kid with Foxes?
>>
>>703458
That works

Max has a pet cat, and is obsessed with cats

Addison likes birds. Any type of bird I guess

Savannah has a distinct elephant plush she sleeps with and is protective of

Sid has a plush Koala, works because he is Australian anyway

At some point in canon Lisa gets a pet stray cat, she also likes to lounge around and eat all day while acting like an asshole

Robert and Nancy both like horses?
>>
>>703459
>Savannah has a distinct elephant plush
i love it and i wanna bully her for it
>Sid has a plush Koala
what an odd little detail to recall

any other kids got stuffed animals? thats adorable
>>
>>703460
Rulf has his faulty bear plush with the leg sewn on backwards, Dizzy has his lumpy dinosaur plush that barely resembles a dinosaur.
>>
>>703461
Dizzy has a whole bed of plushies, but yeah the lumpy dino was a big trait of his before it got lost
>>
>>703443
Is it weird I wanna see human Hansel cuddling with rat Gretel?
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>703455
I think Sylvannus should be a snake
Rodney can be a gecko or something

Oekaki Post (Time: 8m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703455
Neil would the Hyena who never stops laughing
>>
>>703459
Asimov-2 is a Spider, because his head has spider legs
>>
File: IMG_20220512_194937331~2.jpg (2.05 MB, 4096x2570)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
chew
>>
File: Food Chain.png (140 KB, 1086x868)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>703471
>Snakes eat rats
uh oh
>>
>>703459
Asimov would probably be a dog or other very friendly animal.
Atticus would be something extinct.
Norman would be a work horse.
Lydia and her gang would probably be lemurs or some other matriarchal animal species.
Chuck would be a woodchuck.
Nightmare Guy would be a big scary looking dog.
And Lisa would be a Honey Badger, since they're mean as hell and also can produce stank like a skunk
>>
>>703557
Foxes are known to eat Snakes, right?
>>
Cats beat the shit out of snakes and spiders. Cats also love to play with rats.
>>
File: IMG_20220629_192413~2.jpg (1.42 MB, 4058x1702)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220629_194139~2.jpg (615 KB, 2304x1732)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
Sibling rivalry
>>
>>703713
What's he gonna do with the spider?
>>703716
poor Ashley...
>>
>>703727
something funny if i can think of it
Jerry is a very spiteful and bad kid, a real piece of shit
>>
File: CurtisInvites.png (347 KB, 2150x1521)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
Happy birthday, Curtis
>>
>>703760
happy birthday you mustached twat! ill come to your party
>>
heres an idea- draw the kids as kindergartners
what were they like back then? who were they friends with? how did they change overtime?
>>
>>703769
I feel Chaz, Jerry and Mandy were likely still friends. I get the feeling the Hansleys and the Sheffields are sort of family friends/on good terms which is why Chaz and Mandy would have met. I can also see the same for Jerry's mom, I dunno if Jerry's dad was in the picture back then or not.

Cindy would have been on her own, playing in the woods, surprisingly mobile for her age. Her friends would have been animals, which definitely reflects in which kids she ends up becoming friends with in North Park.

Lydia's gang wouldn't be a thing. Addison would have actually been fairly well liked at this point, being one of the more popular girls. Penny was still in her more passive personality stage and Savannah would have been a handful for whatever adult was supervising her.

Hansel's existence back then is a mystery, no one really remembers how he survived that young, not even him.

I do wonder if Lisa was always a NEET, even when she was that young or if she used to go out more and had friends before the internet twisted her.
>>
>>703772
>I do wonder if Lisa was always a NEET, even when she was that young or if she used to go out more and had friends before the internet twisted her.
Someone said last thread that she use to go to preschool but SHE was the cringe kid after Baby Shark played on her iPod and thats what made her the NEET she is today. then sometime later the title of Cringe Kid passed onto the new guy after Lisa deleting all trace of the Baby Shark indent from the internet.
>>
>>703769
what was Rulf like? was he still insecure? did the cripple empire arise yet? also was he always friends with Dizzy even before he became a little Hitler, or was Dizzy only drawn to him after he displayed a hunger for power
>>
>>703775
Rulf is ugly looking (by kid standards), has a weird name and probably has an accent. This is on top of also having a creepy crippled leg. Kids can be very cruel, so I imagine he was the target of a lot of bullying that contributed to his hatred of the able bodied. Not every cripple can be as charismatic as Jimmy.
>>
>>703777
I bet Dizzy was the charismatic cripple
then again maybe he wasnt even able to walk or talk back then... downies do tend to develop slower during those early formative years
he was probably the weird kid that was cute yet radiated a... malicious aura... and nobody knew why... never talking, just staring at you
>>
>>703774
>Baby Shark
When is North Park currently set? Would baby shark have been a thing when the kids were in kindergarten? Fuck, don't make me feel old
>>
>>703781
in my heart North Park is set whenever you want it to be the timeline is Extra Loose. Not even floating its consistently shifting.
you want to write a episode that would only work in the 90's go the hell ahead
you want to write a episode where everyone needs a iPhone for it to work go and do it
Just say T.T. Fucked something up when she time traveled her shit to the 1200's instead of going to a washroom and now humanity is 20 years behind where it ought to be.
>>
File: CindyKindergartener.png (179 KB, 1233x1294)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>703769
>>703772
I like to think that before Cindy started tying her hair up in buns, she was just a little walking fluffball.
>>
>>703788
CUTE!!
>>
I just wanna see kindergartner Charles, I bet it'd be adorable
I'm curious about certain characters with certain quirks- like Delly and her broken arm... was it happening since forever? since she was born? what about kids from outta town, like Sid or Ramon, back in their home country. Creepy fucks like Bennett, Agatha, Crip, Max... were they always like that, or were they ever normal kids? When did Song-Hui started growing massive? what about tiny alien kids?
>>
>>703788
kick the baby?
>>
>>703790
I know that Dorothy was canonically born with her heart disease, and that she is ginger while neither of her parents were (that's rough)

I dunno if Delly was having her arm broken from such a young age I wonder what effect that would have on her bone growth.

>what about tiny alien kids?
you mean the irises or the lunarises? Are there other alien families? We know that Robert used to be blind but was left under a bright light for too long, I imagine him and nancy seemed mostly normal outside of Robert's antennae.

What I am interested in is Rodney and Silvia, are they even kids or is their species just short, kinda like an invader zim situation? It is interesting if they are kids, that they'd be sent on reconnaissance missions to other planets at such a young age, tells us more about what their culture must be like.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>703790
>>703791

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m)
>>
>>703796
adorable

is ike's weird dot nose a feature of all canadian babies/toddlers, or is he just a weirdo?
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
a weird kid in a trentchcoat shows up in kindergarten one day... nobody knows where he came from or who left him here
do you approach? Y/N

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m)
>>
>>703798
That depends, am I crippled in this scenario?
>>
File: CindyKindergartener2.png (537 KB, 2833x2694)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
GNYYAAAHHHH!
>>
>>703799
does it matter? i dont see why this upstanding young lad would treat you any different based on disability (:
>>
File: CindyHanselAU.png (309 KB, 2172x1412)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>703800
Been thinking about the AU where Bobland adopted Hansel after finding him in the woods and he is raised alongside Cindy
>>
>>703805
tiny hansel is cute
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 452x417)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
somewhere on the other side of the world
a small, useless, disabled Australian loses faith in humanity
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 399x358)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
a creepy little girl watches you from across the playground... never talking... always watching.... wait, is that even a girl?
>>
im having so much fun drawing kindergartners, i love this idea
i dont wanna over encroach, anyone want me to draw their character too?
>>
File: CindyHanselAU2.png (672 KB, 3736x2128)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>703805
I imagine baby Cindy is a bit of an animal in that she was pretty rough and into playfighting over random things that Hansel would find and she'd get jealous of him having even if it was something dumb like a random stick

But then shorty after the violent fighting they'd be napping together like it never happened
>>
>>703811
I LOVE EM!!!!! I LOVE BABY HANSEL AND HIS LITTLE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>703810
I gotta sleep now but I'll probably draw some more tomorrow, I have an idea for Gretel definitely.

I am happy for you to make designs for my other kid characters if you want, like Rulf or even Sydney back when she was able to constantly hang out with her cousin.
>>
>>703813
sure i can doodle some

remember were just throwing ideas out here so if u dont like what i make of your charas... or hell even my charas... you can always give diff ideas, nothing is set in stone yea
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 554x472)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Sydney is a bit too rough with her cousin
>>
>>703810
do Max.
>>
>>703817
thats a scayry one
i thi nk only max should be aloowed to do max
>>
>>703818
then kill us with diabetes and give us the toddler version of the cutest character in North Park...
>Jerry? No. >Chaz? Fuck no. ... >Melville?
No fool ... Dorothy.
>>
>>703810
Baby Cringe Kid would be cute
Did Nightmare Guy spawn fully grown?
Baby Teeny Steeve was probably only as big as a grain of rice
>>
>>703810
How about Ramon?
>>
>>703377
>Machiavelli joins as the third candidate and wins.
>He gets the actual episode banned for spreading ideas about how to put hundreds of millions of teachers out of the job and make people financially independent when they finish school.

In a different order of ideas I wrote a Rosa/Blenny/Machiavelli short greentext for Rosa's birthday but I wasn't happy with how it turned out. I still remember it word for word. I'll post it tomorrow.
>>
I WANT MORE BENNETT DRAWINGS! BENNETT BENNETT BENNETT!
>>
>>703844
be the change you want to see
>>
whatcha working on drewnon???
>>
File: tegaki.png (58 KB, 800x800)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>703760
Buckethead throws the most bitchin' parties

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 15m, Replay: View)
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I wish I wasn't a disappointment to my dad
Curtis...you lucky son of a bitch

Oekaki Post (Time: 18m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703874
>>703877
Man, this just makes me feel real bad knowing that Curtis' dad dies at some point in the canon
>>
>>703883
Only in the bad timeline. In fact, It's Kiddy's death and Schroder's takeover that kickstart the events that lead to 2simov connecting to the internet and going full Skynet
>>
File: GretelKindergartener.png (252 KB, 2304x1925)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>703813
Younger Gretel
>>
File: agreed.png (153 KB, 1500x500)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
no one is safe from the status quo
>>
>>703808
How does he operate that gun? I want him to shoot someone
>>
>>703898
its an automatic so presumably he can figure it out with 1.5 hands
>>
why is someone posting the hansel comics I made on /co/
>>
File: hunting.png (418 KB, 766x761)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>703905
I just saw them, sorry dude.
I guess some of us just can't hide our power levels/contain our autism to just the thread. It's probably Max
>>
>>703907
Talked to to OP in the thread, seemed to just be someone who found us here as well as the comics on our wiki so they say. It feels a bit weird seeing people criticise them as if OP made them and is sharing them, since obviously I didn't make them with the intention of them being seen by random people, they only really make sense to this community which I made them for.

Ah well, I need to sleep now so hopefully that thread doesn't lead to things getting weirder.
>>
File: Blood Red Kenny.png (30 KB, 1215x576)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>703908
have a nice nap anon. Hope that thread just silently dies, so it doesn't bring in undesirables.
>>
>>703907
Wasn't me, mang.
>>
>>703912
well, you do yourself no favors. In fact, what I've learned is that everyone, me included, is just as capable of spilling their spaghetti onto the thread like you guys are
>>
>>703905
link me
>>
File: Minorities .png (43 KB, 687x552)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>703805
Cindy looks cute, she should let her hsir out more
>>
>>703890
can you do one with TT and Asimov?
>>
>>703907
>Squirrel Boy becomes incredibly horny after being turned into a girl by Dr. Toades
>>
We need more characters interacting with Teeny Steeve
>>
>>703939
why? i'm fufcjking drunk you najnimal
>>
>>703940
Ah, that reminds me!
Max was probably one of Steeve's favorite targets to torment before he got Naggerman, with the cat scaring him off thanks to it's prowess against the supernatural!
>>
File: 1643337260203.png (85 KB, 800x853)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
You guys wanna do a hunger game sometime in the future?
>>
>>703945
potentially, but with how this board is we can't post screenshots and instead have to transcribe it all to text posts, and then ideally whoever is hosting it will also make a quick relevant doodle for every round they make. That's what we did last time at least. Otherwise we might get more shit from /i/ regulars which will be annoying.
>>
>>703948
We can host the images on imgur no problem.
>>
File: tegaki.png (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>703938
What a madman, testing on innocent animals like that. Someone get PETA

>>703937
Instructions unclear

Oekaki Post (Time: 1h 21m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
how do we stop Asimov from dooming the world?

Oekaki Post (Time: 33m, Source: >>703952)
>>
>>703952
>Instructions unclear
I think he was asking for a pebblethrow edit with Asimov and TT
>>703956
there are like fifty possible things that can cause Asimov-Prime.
easiest one is killing the Asimov head that would become Asimov-2, since he's the reason Asimov-prime pulls his genocide stunt
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
my balls itch

Oekaki Post (Time: 16m, Replay: View)
>>
>>703970
Be careful, Bennet might take that as an invitation
>>
>>703956
Maybe if TT didn't kill him so often we wouldn't have gotten 2simov who is the reason Asimov eventually goes nuts?
>>
File: CindyHairDown.png (208 KB, 1287x1552)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>703924
Even though everyone thinks she's cute with her hair down, she's actually pretty self conscious about it. Like she is with most of her overly wild features. However some of her fellow messy haired friends, such as Mute and Gretel sometimes help her brush and style her hair up in the cute buns she likes having.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 372x395)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
baby Dorothy? cute, small and pathetic, perfect for bully
>>
>>704047
Aww, she’s adorable! I wanna dress up like a doctor and tell her she only has three days to live.
>>
>>704050
kek when did Dorothy become for bullying? and how does her creator feel about that?
>>
File: Suffering.png (15 KB, 593x494)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>704051
>when did Dorothy become for bullying?
On the day she was born as a pathetic, wimpy little sick ginger.
>>
>>704056
i want to sit her on my lap and hold her and give her kisses and tell her i love her
>>
>>704056
built for being a brain in a jar
>>
but WHY is mute mute?
>>
File: mute.png (3 KB, 154x144)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>704066
autism
>>
>>704066
she hates crowds and loud noises. She finds it easier to just not interact with the world, but sadly events seem to just follow her. She hates being the center of attention, and an episode revolving around her would just be her trying to escape the plot.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4 KB, 154x144)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
who's this...why it's Etum!!

Oekaki Post (Time: 42s, Source: >>704067)
>>
File: Prince and Princess.png (218 KB, 4439x2647)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>704066
cause Kingville loves the quiet ones
>>
>>704070
melville will never have her, even neil has a better chance
>>
>>704072
Who has the best chance with her? Cindy?
>>
>>704074
Cindy, Hansel or Robert.
>>
Which characters are capable of putting their boobs in their mouth
>>
>>704111
do NOT bring this over from the other thread

but also ms Chariot is the anon insisting her titties arent tiny even tho she cant don it
>>
File: AlienShowdown.png (574 KB, 7784x3031)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
I like to think that since Sylvanus is more science focused and dedicated to their experiments, Ryhonus has most of the armoury to himself. And despite being the more irresponsible one, he is actually real handy with a raygun since he plays around with it a lot. A real trickshotter.

Gives him a fun rivalry with fellow (half) alien Robert as gunmen. And their personalities being opposites (Robert is more responsible but inactive while Ryhonus is irresponsible but more active on his whims) gives them a cool dynamic as rivals.
>>
>>704120
now make them kiss
>>
>>704124
oh shad up will yah?
>>
>>704125
nothing wrong with gay cowboys
>>
>>704126
>gay cowboys X retarded gay aliens
sounds like my kinda fic
>>
>>704120
>Ryhonus is constantly being lured by Asimov's Aunt with the promise of his favorite Earth Sweets, and Sylvanus has to keep her idiot brother from being dissected
>It turns out that Asimov's Aunt just wants to trick him into blabbing about his home planet via bribery by sweets because even if he's an alien Ryhonus is still a kid.
how mad would Ryhonus be after finding out that his sister has been stopping him from getting the confections he loves so very very much?
>>
>>704128
>>It turns out that Asimov's Aunt just wants to [spoiler] do that thing that single old ladies do after they lure a kid into their van with sweets
>>
>>704129
Asimov's aunt being a shotacon conflicts with her past as a huge slut, doesn't it?
>>
>>704130
I mean, technically it wouldn’t, being a shotacon doesn’t mean you can’t also enjoy being fucked by hundreds of grown men

The more important thing is do we want to create such a strong moral deviation in her character?
>>
>>704131
but is it really a moral deviation? no one ever said she was a particularly moral person, and her morals can be questionable
besides, shes a robot, do robots even have to abide by human morals?
>>
>>704132
She isn’t a robot, she’s a cyborg. The moms are the robots. And while she isn’t exactly a good person it’s still a big leap from shady government spy lady to pedophile who tries to abduct kids. Since that’s what was being implied.
>>
>>704133
i suppose thats fair, one is more... organized "evil", the other is just straight up chaotic
still its fun to meme, we dont have to make it canon
>>
>>704128
can Rodney get mad?
>>
>>704135
at stupid/trivial things yes.
he's kinda smooth brained so anything complex kinda just makes him confused
>>
>>704134
I can dig us memeing her being a pedo as long as we keep it out of canon.
I'm her creator chiming in, Her years as a slut pretty much destroyed her ability to have kids, it's why she didn't just report Asimov's newfound sapience to the government, because he's kinda like the kid she can never have.
This is also why she likes spoiling the kids of North Park whenever they visit, because it makes her feel like a mom.
>>
>>704137
kek, what a pathetic roastie
>>
>>704139
it could be worse, she could have ended up like Cartman's mom
>>
I wonder who the 100th character will be. Should we make it someone special?
>inb4 we aren't making any more characters in this thread
>>
>>704209
It should be a silly joke character.
Like 100 lad, who's just 100 gerbils pretending to be a kid or something.
>>
>>704209
it will be Melville's Butler
>>
>>704209
>>704218
I wanna introduce posie's parents soon but they are a package deal

So we'd still need one more character before the 100th
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>704219
here you go, Mr. Toade's experiments
no need to thank me

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Replay: View)
>>
>>704220
I SHIP IT WITH TEENY STEEVE
>>
How could Skankhunt69 be blackmailed? what does she want and what is her weakness?
>>
File: nietsrab adlih.jpg (82 KB, 720x1480)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>704225
She wants to feel strong against other people by knocking them down and she wants to find embarrassing things about others so her embarrassing actions re drowned out and flat out erased.
her weakness? Literally just unplug her computer, take her phone, kill her WiFi
>>
File: Miner.jpg (17 KB, 249x217)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>702241
I hate how overdesigned Miner is, cause I love him, but then drawing him is such a pain...
>>
15 KB
15 KB PNG
FUCK THE NEW CAPTCHA

Oekaki Post (Time: 11m, Replay: View)
>>
>>704231
whats wrong they dont teach you to read in kangaroo school? little aussie twat cant figure out a simple captcha? gonna cry?
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>704234
Leave 'er alone yah anal cavity

Oekaki Post (Time: 7m, Replay: View)
>>
>>704236
oh great now the cripple is gonna preach to us, dont let me stop you from defending your girlfriend tho, i know how you bog people get down there with your family
>>
>>704220
>Father, I would like to dance
>I am not your father an you are a sapient pile of slime, you cannot dance.
>>
>>704239
>Toades just tosses it in the closet among the other sapient lifeforms he accidently created and can't get rid of
>>
>>704218
What is Melville's butler like?
>>
File: Chaz.png (1.33 MB, 1435x1458)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>it's a Steeve unknowingly makes a gateway into the backrooms episode
>after multiple disappearances of people supposedly noclipping, the town goes into a fear induced lockdown
>>
>>704244
>"I like the idea of Melville's butler trying to die in every episode he appear in, with the running gag being that Melville's completely oblivious to the fact that he's making his butler wanna die."
>>
Which chaos god would the kids worship if they got corrupted

Khorne
Blenny, Ester, Mandy, Lydia, Robert, Curtis, Asimov-2, Trisha, Gretel, Mute, Jerry, Rayne

Tneetzch
Dizzy, Cassandra, Robert, Nancy, Max, Sid, Lisa, Asimov, silvia, T.T, Addison, Posie, Rulf, Melville, Dorothy

Nurgle
Cindy, Mineral, Sid, squirrel boy, Delly, Lisa, Dull

Slaanesh
Cripplefucker, chaz, Bennet, Neil, Lisa, Rodney , Hansel, Rosiland, Agatha, Beansy, Drew
>>
>>702730
>Jeremy Friedman heard it as Mein Kampf
>spends 2 hour trying to teach Atticus about hitler
>Atticus doesn’t get any of it and told Jeremy he now supports hitler
>this also get cringe kid to be cancelled
>>
>>704278
>Lisa worships three of them
yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>704278
cool, who the fuck are any of these gods? give us some reference
>>
>>704285
Warhammer. The chaos gods exist both in the fantasy universe and science fiction universe
>>
>>704285
>>704286
Also to add one

>Khorne is the god of war and anger but is bound to honour and tradition
This might fit Lydia pretty well.
>tzneetch is the god of manipulation and confusion but is bound to knowledge and self improvement
This one fits Nancy pretty well
>Nurgle is the god of plague and sickness but is bound to life and nature
Nurgle would actually be a decent father for Dorothy.
>Slaanesh is the goddess of excess and hedonism but is bound to love and happiness
This fits chaz pretty well

Just note that Chaos corruption would make turn you evil and usually makes your life worse so chaz and Bennet would for sure become such a rapist that even a non corrupted cripplefucker would loon innocent and clean.
>>
>>704287
interesting, what was your reasoning for Hansel, the boy associated with rats and being sorta feral? I'd think he would fit Nurgle over the hedonism one especially as he's homeless.
>>
>>704288
He seems pretty adventurous and seems to enjoy it so it is happiness but I do agree that nurgle is a much better fit. Probably my reason is not that good.

Also it feels fitting for me that Hansel follows the only chaos god that actually loves his followers. Hansel finally finds himself his own dad.

Now I just imagine Hansel trying to spread his love by making people sick. Elemer would hate him so much more.
>>
>>704238
I bet those two experimented
>>
>>704238
>>704291
Come on now they may be bogans but it's not like they're Tasmanian
>>
>>704292
oh please we both know they got up to some interesting stuff out in the bush back at home
>>
>>704293
I'm not convinced, maybe you should write a greentext about it to prove your point
>>
Would older Mute still have messy hair, or would she actually brush it?
>>
>>704295
My guess would still be messy, she doesn't seem like the type to care about her appearance that much. Unless that aspect of her personality changes as she gets older for one reason or another.
>>
>>704294
>Be ?? year old Aussie
>Crippled loser in kangaroo land, over the age of 2 and can't even shoot a gun yet, NGMI
>Cousin my age and already stronger than me, parents probably love her more, has a higher killcount, gets a bigger slice of koala meat for dinner when she comes to visit, generally better in every way
>Should just kms
>Tie rope to ceiling, kick stool, hit ceiling
>OhYeahGravity.Jpeg
>Oh well
>Cousin takes me out to the bush, wants to show me something
>Mfw she's grabbing me a little too hard
>Mfw she says she's just "curious"
>Mfw no idea what I'm doing
>TardPanic.Jpeg
>Slap her across the face and try and get away, stumble on useless cripple legs and end up on top of her
>"A-Anon, I had no idea you were so rough..."
>Fuck
>We both agree not to talk about this anymore
>Go home, she respects me slightly more now... parents pick up on animalistic chad vibes
>I get the biggest slice of alligator steak that night
>Mfw family thinks I'm a chad due to autism
>>
Mute doesn't like fireworks. Every time one goes off, she flinches like she was hit with one. She hates most holidays for similar reasons.
>>
>>704309
...anon... what the fuck happened to her? who abused our poor little demonspawn?
>>
wtf?
>>
>>704312
whats up
>>
>>704313
it's nothing man, don't worry about it
>>
File: IMG_20220705_081214278~2.jpg (1.12 MB, 3072x2337)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>704302
>Anon
Kek, cringe self inserter. Just say Sydney makes your dilly tilly
>>
>>704311
I wish I could tell you straight from the horse's mouth, but alas...
>>
>>704315
which kids would end up having a crush on Sydney when she comes to visit North Park?
>>
>>704318
all
>>
>>704315
point was that Sid is the one posting the greentext
>>
>>704322
ah, i see, my apologies. Sid is still a little faggy though
>>
File: insfsfsd.png (2.57 MB, 5533x2592)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>704238
>>704291
>>704293
>>704302
Is it that time again in /npg/?
>>
File: tegaki.png (2.84 MB, 5533x2592)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
fixed

Oekaki Post (Time: 2m, Source: >>704328)
>>
>>704328
>Mineral and Rick
>love
*chuckles evilly*
>>
Idea, pitch: Domme gf for Bennett who whores out to men, maybe a fujoshi?
>>
>>704328
give blank
>>
>>704302
>>Tie rope to ceiling, kick stool, hit ceiling
>>OhYeahGravity.Jpeg
kek, Sid is definitely the kinda kid that uses 4chan
>>
interesting day to have a fetish for australians
>>
>>704331
So Agatha prostitutuing Bennet around to others so she can get more ship fuel? I'm down for this.
>>
>>704333
Took me a good time to understand the joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
>>
>>704331
>>704335
Dudes... can we discuss this idea further..? It's very interesting...
>>
>>704345
Bennett and Agatha bond over the same interests at first, but they soon realize that Agatha likes things in fiction but is a bit socially daft, whereas Bennett is fully committed to exploring them irl, so they become unlikely friends and explore eachother's point of view
>>
>>704331
>Domme gf for Bennett who whores out to men, maybe a fujoshi?
Wait, is it the gf who whores herself out to men, or were you meaning she'd whore Bennett out to men?
>>
>>704375
they both whore themselves out to men
>>
>>704376
would agatha whore herself out like that?
>>704335
>>
>>704375
No man, gf is basically his pimp.
>>
>>704378
yeah. She doesn't mind getting her hands dirty sometimes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.