[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 215.jpg (1.59 MB, 2237x1620)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
Where can I learn on how to draw like this?
>>
>>3637223
Do your gesture drawings daily, study form and perspective, draw from imagination and challenge yourself. It takes a long time, that's all there is to it. Any artist you want to draw like, takes knowing the fundies and then studying their style.
>>
>>3637223
>Anime
Study old American cartoonists. They conveyed motion at the level you're trying to achieve. Even more recent ones like Rodolphe Guenoden and others who worked on Draemworks/Disney films in the 90s are worth looking into. Of course, consider >>3637226 as well
>>
Holy shit this is the tenth "how do I draw like X" thread in the last two days, fucking kill yourself OP. There is a questions thread, use it and be more precise.
>>
>>3638371
>being anti knowledge

phew lad, if it were for you this board would be filled with stick figures and cubes
>>
>>3638428
>anti-knowledge
your brain might be hardwired to be anti-knowledge, if that's what you think is going on here. asking such a general question as "how do i draw like this?" or "how do i render like this?" is ridiculous, there's not really a solid answer someone can give you. the way to achieve someone elses style, or skill in drawing is to practice your fundies, and once you have the fundies down, study the artist. potentially being told about which brushes to sue and how to use them can be useful, but for a question like in this OP, there's really nothing you can say but practice.
>>
>>3638431
I believe that anon was making of this post?

>>3634783
>>
File: pepe.png (123 KB, 785x757)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>3638584
nice i got meme'd ;^)
>>
>>3638587
It happens :<

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.