[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (871 KB, 650x488)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
How do children and teens skilled at art, learn to draw so well?
Is it talent?
How do they do it?
They don't have years and years of experience under their belt how do they achieve it in such a short time?
Do they all just keep a copy of loomis around or read art books?
Is it a special art class for young kids?
What is it
>>
>>5129429
You may have never seen it but some parents look after their children. It is literally the greatest advantage life can give you and there is no fix or redo if you don’t have it
>>
>>5129433
shut up, you're making me cry...
>>
Maybe the parents the children how to paint. If it's a kid doing art, It's either learning materials or parents.
>>
>They don't have years of experience underer their belt

Who says they don't? Kim Jung Hi was fantastic as a teenager and that's because he started at the age of 6. Unlike you or me they just started from a very early age.
>>
>>5129450
*Under
**Gi
>>
>>5129444
Don’t be sad it’s a lot rarer than it should be. You’re not at a disadvantage, most people are lazy selfish pricks, even parents. Don’t forget there’s also the inverse, parents that aggressively push their children and force them to be good. It can be like conditioning an animal to think it enjoys something. Humans are animals too and that’s what some parents do to make their kids succeed. You may never be a child prodigy but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Get good as an adult and be glad you had a normalish childhood
>>
>>5129429
ugly kitsch
>>
>>5129429
i can see her sucking my dick
>>
>>5129429
Parents forcing their kids to do something until they either like it and get gud or quit and are scarred for life.
Look up piano recitals of 5 year old chink kids.
>>
>>5129429
>Time
>good mental health
>good environnement
>ressouces

It's more a good combinaison of factors.
Also,why do you ask that question?What is so special about a 15 yo being aware of fundies in 2021?
>>
>>5129464
pedo
>>
>>5129464
based
>>
>>5129429
They're probably just smarter than you.
>>
>>5129429
it's common knowledge that children learn much faster than adults. They are also able to use their instinct much better, making them more skilled in certain tasks
>>
>>5129605
this is why china is now a powerhouse of a country
>>
>>5129610
you could call it a powerhouse but I don’t have legless children dragging themselves on old skateboards begging for change in my country so.. yknow
>>
>>5129616
we can always use them for organs after they grow up
>>
>>5129619
>grow up
>>
>>5129433
Fucking sucks dude
When I see a talented kid I don’t see talent, I see someone who will always have a better life than me and will never know what it was like to grow up as I did
>>
>>5129654
jokes on them, they will never know what it is to show my peepee to my crush as a 5yo
>>
>>5129429
that face is quite bad to be honest, am i supposed to be impress?
>>
>>5129433
my mom told me art was a waste of time, I just wonder how good I'd be now if she supported me.
>>
>>5129429
They spend all their time shitposting on /ic/ instead of studying and one day they are just magically able to draw.
>>
>>5129433
bruh!
>>
File: 1602838599482.png (59 KB, 658x662)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>draw since I was born
>Mom is an artist and very supportive
>discover anime from tv and start drawing like that
>Not interested in learning art because its all boring real people
>Keep drawing deformed anime chibis my whole life
>I am now 20 and dont know shit, relies on medicore digital coloring skills
>I have been drawing my whole life and still beg
>Addicted to ic lurking all night instead of fucking drawing
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5131295
better than being me
25 years old, no support from parents, drew toons my whole life still, i was always supportive and critical of my friends and their work but they ended up not giving a shit about what i did
>>
>>5131672
so they ended up improving and left me behind
>>
File: gestapo trenchcoat.png (623 KB, 1200x1600)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>5131672
Since were blogposting here ill tell my art progres story too
>started drawing from an early age because i am a sperg and i didnt like playing with other children
>Never coloured anything only pencil and everything had to be very tiny
>I would sperg out and rip my drawing in to pieces if someone looked at it
>only Drew gory battles with armles soldiers bleeding out and other nasty stuff everyday because i was an angry sper
>drew coom art once
>Past elementary school i droped drawing until i picked it up again when i was 16
>Been drawing for two years now in last few months i started doing studies and reading art books instead of aimless drawing of what ever i want

I havent made much progres but i gues im only 18 still have all the time to learn
>>
File: image (1).png (395 KB, 2550x3509)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>5129429
>be me
>be 18
>can't draw for shit
>the end
>>
>>5131717
>MAN PROVES THAT ITS NEVER TO LATE TO BE AN ARTIST AT 18
>>
>>5131705
>haha i guess i have a bad life too
man fuck you
>>
File: mycharacter-3.png (228 KB, 2550x3509)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>5131717
Wrong way round lmao
>>
>>5129429
a copy of a photograph. wow.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.