[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1599938451474.png (743 KB, 1020x510)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
My doctor said I'm going blind, this is it /ic/ I'm ngmi now
>>
>>5130128
Use feelings of touch to create art.
>>
learn sculpting
>>
>>5130133
>>5130135
I might as well give everything up to diabetes at this point
>>
Learn as much as you can now and then impress normies on the internet when you're blind. Maybe even get a gallery deal out of it.
>>
>>5130128
>>5130136
>teh beetus
sheeeeit. sorry to hear man. were you unable to keep it in check?
>>
>>5130136
There is many other forms of art. Music. Poetry. Story telling. The light cannot enter through your eyes but your mind can still percieve light through creativity and imagination. Dont give up on art. Let the muses help you. You got this.
>>
>>5130128
by "blind" does he mean legally blind? if so you will probably be fine so long as the deterioration plateaus, i seriously doubt you'r about to lose your entire sense of sight and have some time until your vision degrades to where you can't even see things right in front of you.
>>
>>5130128
explain how you losing your sight
>>
>>5130128
What is the cause? There's very good chance you can stop it, as long as you don't only go to pharmaceutical doctors with their pathetic pills.

I've healed plenty of stuff through lifestyle and nutrition that doctors are clueless about.
>>
>>5130128
post your work, so we know if the world is loosing anything.
>>
>>5130135
>>
>>5130265
>What is the cause?
Not op but how do you stop it.
I know my glasses have only been making my eyesight worse but I'm at a stage where I need them when going outside.
>>
>>5130128
Time to buy a piano and become a master
>>
>>5130128
full blind? what did you do
>>
>>5130295
If it's poor eyesight, then going out is exactly what you need. Strive to see without your glasses as much as possible. Look into the distance. Buy cheap glasses of the opposite prescription from the ones you have and use them for short periods every day to train the muscles that focus your eye. Search for eyesight training methods.

For all modern ailments in general, that is, the stuff that healthy tribal populations don't suffer from: fatness, diabetes, alzheimer and dementia, hair loss, lack of sexuality or other hormone imbalances, gut issues, inflammation issues, eye problems, skin problems, tendonitis, all of that:

- Eat healthy (make most of your food yourself, use real ingredients, only eat big amounts of carbs on the days when you've stressed your muscles, eat a huge variety of different food including every possible vegetable and plant you can find, don't eat unnatural amounts of meat - there are only two ethnic groups on the planet that live primarily on meat and both of them have fairly low lifespans and non-ideal health)
- Fast regularly (also decimates your need for sugar)
- Do cold and heat exposure
- Don't take antibiotics or pharmaceuticals, use all these other tips to whittle down your dependence on them
- Tax your muscles hard no matter what your age
- Heal with infrared light from the sun, lamps or open fire
- Invest in the elixirs of life like apple cider vinegar, shilajit, superfoods, unless you can grow or find them yourself
- Spend plenty of time in nature and in sunlight, and don't believe the stupid "always wear sunscreen" trash - your ancestors were outside their entire lives without it and lived longer and healthier despite what the official narrative says. Vitamin D deficiency kills.
- Spend a significant amount of time learning about health from every source you can. You should do this for a few hundred hours to get a basic understanding of your physical body.
- Love, laugh, play musical instruments, be mostly silent.
>>
>>5130128
Stop masturbating
>>
>>5130128
get into sculpture, it could give the world a creatively different process and take
>>
>>5130403
- Supplement with magnesium, it's the most effective way I know of fixing lots of health problems. Buy a sack of magnesium chloride ("magnesium flakes"), mix it with water and lather it on your skin. Start with small amounts, and if it stings, that's a sure sign of deficiency; dilute it more if needed and keep using it. You might notice that headaches and fatigue disappear within a minute. If you don't like the slick oily feel on your skin, then apply it half an hour before washing and rinse it off. Magnesium absorbs more readily through the skin than through the digestive tract, and you cannot overdose.
>>
>>5130128
Serious answer:
Learn to play an instrument that doesn't require you to see to play it. You can still read music in braille.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq3tCi3pJ9E
>>
>>5130128
damn anon, i'm really sorry for you, i would probably kill myself if i loose mi sight.
>>
>>5130128
Just throw paint around like Jackson Pollock and use your disability to make it sell
>>
>>5130128
didn't stop Wyndham Lewis you pussy (okay so it did stop his drawing career, but he kept writing and creating art in other avenues which is something u might want to pursue OP, im sorry for your eyesight, hope you manage regardless)

you just gotta want it
>>
>>5130128
I've lost a lot of my sight in a short time. I think I have some kind of illness and I'm getting checked but I expect it to be bad. Honestly I'm just going to accept it, this will at least bring me closure. I will finally be able to stop chasing impossible dreams and false hopes.
>>
>>5130403
>>5130418
Post that on /fit/ and get laughed off the board.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.