[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
wait I remember that musk one, I thought that was brian lmao
>>
>>5130760
I didn’t know jimmy got banned, I hope he’s doing well.
>>
>>5130760
he is you
>>
>>5130775
People assume any shit meme painting is Brian, when Brian’s actual paintings are just of clouds and shit
>>
>>5130843
aren’t most of them either self portraits or asses?
>>
>>5130760
>carlsberg
>camel
>case of coke
>fucking skittles
Is this what hitting rock bottom looks like?
>>
>>5130857
Yes. The stupid twisted beard seals the deal.
>>
>>5130857
he’s like the white version of illastrat
>>
>>5130760
Illustrat, Brian, and jimmy are the most irritating posters on /ic/ and they paint the same disgusting shit.

Are there any painterly namefags that aren’t insufferable?
>>
>>5130760

This guy used to post on /tv/ all the time. One of the few redeeming qualities that board had. Miss that dude, his posts were funny.
>>
I liked this guy, he made you fuckers seethe every time he posted and it was funny
>>
>>5130916
>namefags

No, although technically Brian isn’t a namefag. There are some good trad artists here though.
>>
>>5130760
>>5130916
I hope they never come back.
>>
Anyone here remember Chunbum Park? I actually really enjoyed his later paintings
>>
>>5131057
Oh yeah. I wasn’t a fan
>>
File: cpark019.png (779 KB, 474x592)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>5131057
People shat on him a lot but idk it's pretty cool
>>
>>5130760
Holy fuck is he the autistic meme painter who always spammed in his own threads?
>>
>>5131067
for a schizo that is cool, u forgot ur meds honey
>>
>>5130760
him getting banned for posting loli still makes me lol. also him raging at a different meme painter making it on reddit while his would get like 2 updoots
>>
>>5131116
post that pic. i wanna see what got him banned
>>
>>5130760
I think I saw his IG not too long ago. He still updates, but has failed in virtually every regard. His work sucks, he has a shitty attitude, and he's made no social media gains (which he so desperately wanted, above all else).
>>
I liked him and would get worried that he offed himself whenever he got banned. I pointed out that he looked like a normal well adjusted person in his old instagram photos of him cleanly shaven with his friends and gf but he told me that was when he felt his worst.
>>
>>5131281
what's his insta?
>>
>>5130760
major dan
>>
Insta?
>>
>>5131110
Yes
>>
>>5130871
>>5130916
I'm assuming they're actually just the same 'person', and it's all a charade for a art related thesis about posting on an Outer Mongolian meme board, or else they're one multifaceted schizo dude.
>>
>>5132700
Would be an insane plottwist

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.