[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1614074856125.jpg (389 KB, 852x1200)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
Why did the eastern school of art never really evolve past this flat symbol drawing mentality

You can see it in most anime styles to this day
>>
because they dont need to they attained perfection
>>
>>5225083
Thanks for starting by explaining the bait.
Look up kuchie on wikipedia and then jump in a pool with a plugged toasrer.
Go shit on anime on a non otaku website, faggot
>>
>>5225083
Maybe cause it works well and it's very popular all over the world.
Also, low effort bait.
>>
>>5225083
It’s really interesting that they drew the noses like that. That’s the kind of nose I’d expect to see on a stereotypical white person in an anime today.
>>
>>5225083
no you can't

>eastern school of art = pop culture cartoons

>artistic beliefs = timesaving to grind out profit

you're retarded and your thread is retarded and anyone who replies is also retarded, me included. go fucking draw
>>
>>5225083
>You can see it in most anime styles to this day

Why does /ic/ always conveniently forget that Anime was heavily inspired by Disney and other American mediums?
>>
>>5225362
Technically, western anime is the truest form of anime

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.