[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stuff like ITT >>>/co/122085895 for some reason has left me nervous in the roughly year since I’ve been drawing worse coom than they’ve been hounding after. What is the best way to evade their drama?
>>
>>5315170
Block them asap
>>
File: 1519249253745.png (106 KB, 800x750)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>5315170
>Twatter screenshot debate
>>
>>5315170
>bisexual
>trans
The jokes write themselves
>>
>>5315170
I see the minors, but where's the sexual? Maybe I don't have the full context, but the pictures don't appear to show anything other than some innocent shipping of two characters who happen to be canonically minors in their universes.
>>
>>5315170
Oh great a /co/mblr cross board drama thread
>>
>>5315170
I think that as long as the characters are fake and not real I don't really give a shit how sexual the artist draws them. It's just an idea. Ideas aren't illegal unless you are in Canada for some reason.

I don't always agree with all of it, but that is up to the artist and artist only. If people don't agree with that they should just ignore/block and move on with their lives. Encouraging bullying is a huge asshole move.
>>
>>5315217
Esp. since the predators such as Noah Bradley don't even do any sexualized art of underaged characters. He draws trees and shit. The irony of it all.
>>
>What is the best way to evade their drama?

why do you care? theyre the idiots engaging with adult material. they can shut the fuck up or get blocked/ignored. you arent responsible for them and twitter moderation agrees

now please keep your crossboard anglo twitter drama junk away from us
>>
>>5315170
block minors. I block minors even though I'm not a nsfw artist all the time. They don't have money to support you, they're an empty number, and will only cause you trouble in the long run because they're loners irl and love to vent by bullying people online. Twitter teens are absolutely worthless
>>
>>5315273
Fair enough points, but what about when sometimes I go to their bio and block them I see they’re pushing 30 or 40?
>>
>>5315170
Ignore bitches, shoot your goo into the world.
>>
>>5315292
nothing wrong with playing it safe and blocking them too. They'd deserve to be mocked first, but you know, you can't have fun in this day and age.
Also if you can, avoid drawing fanart for stuff females really like, like animal crossing, my hero academia and CN cartoons. Things have gone much easier since I stopped drawing cartoons, good God.
>>
>>5315302
what do you draw now?
>>
>>5315177
Yeah this OP, or softblock.
>>
>>5315324
boomer shooters, history stuff, niche/old cartoons
>>
>>5315428
what does softblock mean?
>>
>>5315273
Is there a settings option or do you have to do it manually?
>>
>>5315170
Ignore them
>>
>>5315170
Ignore them kids shouldn't be on the internet anyway
>>
Dont use twitter you fucking mongol.
>>
>>5315450
Congratulations on the ascension brother.
>>
>>5315465
Block then unblock so they’re not following you anymore.
>>
As a 19 year old who legit loves Amphibia for the characters and cute story. I can guess based on /co/ threads 80% of the people who watch the show are sexual perverts.

All they ever talk about is middle school girls being lesbians. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>5315193
Anon, look closer at the left pic. They're... they're... h*nd h*lding!

But on a more serious note, you should try not to worry too much about what these underage nutjobs think. It's going to be damn near impossible to know what sets them off. Just avoid sharing too much information about yourself on the internet and you should be fine.
>>
>>5315515
I think you only manually have to block a few if you have a script. I think thats the easier option. I believe the Minus8 twitter uses that trick.
>>
>>5315170
The vast majority of artists on 4chan aren't making the kind of art or content that attracts the audience that does this kind of omg shipping minors cancelling shit so (You) don't have to worry about it
>>
>>5315792
What are you doing on 4chan if you aren't a pervert, kid? Do you think you're in good company here?
>>
>>5315170
don't pretend to be japanese
>>
>>5315792
It's just banter, get used to it. What's bizarre is you having to state your age as if that validated your viewpoint in this god forsaken place.
>>
>>5315792
/co/ is one third women, another third women(male), and most of them are some shade of bisexual, but it's mostly shitposting. It's like /ss/, there's a few people out there who legit want to see little boys get raped but the others are just having a laugh because rape and pedophilia are hilarious when it's a woman doing them
>>
Just stop being a weird pedo, this is like the only time these braindead troons will actually be right in shaming and picketing people and this is the time you ask 4chan to care. Fuck.
>>
>>5316020
>Just stop being a weird pedo
never
>>
>>5316024
Then enjoy the suffering you richly deserve faggot
>>
>>5316020
>>5316036
People will always find cute girls more appealing than used-up and bitter Roasties.
You'll be fighting all your life to try to "change" this cuz greedy people want women to have careers instead of 10 kids.
>>
>>5316038
People will always hate pedophiles and wish them dead, this is because of parental and tribal instinct and not your universal muh capitalism boogeyman.
Please see yourself to the nearest noose.
>>
>>5316052
https://www.thefinertimes.com/marriage-in-the-middle-ages
>The male was considered eligible for marriage at age 14 and the lady at age 12.
>>
>>5316059
Oh yes, the good old times. But why stop at the middle ages. Let's go even further back and start throwing newborns in the trash if they don't meet our warrior standards. Or even better, let's regress even more and go back living in caves and hunt women for procreation. We'll have a blast.

The state of pedos lol.
>>
File: 1552186918569.jpg (73 KB, 300x224)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>5315170
Western twitter, how painful...
There is a 13 YO age min on twitter so anyone that says less than that in their bio can be reported, you can also report for harassment, which will generally side with you as long as you don't literally draw toddlercon.
In fact, you SHOULD. Twitter often goes for whoever reports first and twitter doesn't like these guys just as much as you don't. Do yourself and everyone a favor and don't respond to these guys and just report them.
>>
>>5316061
>engage full damdage control
Just admit you got caught red handed talking out of your ass. Everyone can tell anyway.
>>
>>5316101
That was my first post in the thread. I just pointed out how stupid the "good old times" argument is.
If people can't appreciate progress, they are just retards.
>>
>>5315170
I see a rugrat talking to me I block him, simple
>>
>>5316061
Bro we are already aborting our kids and are regressing into caves. Shit ain't changed. Post your fucking work or shut the hell up you gay little 12 year old.
>>
>>5315170
Kids are lying bastards
>some
They will fake their birthday to get on 18+ games
>violent kind
>>
File: 550.png (1.08 MB, 1280x1512)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>5316020
this is what's considered pedophilia by this kind of people, anon. We're not talking about straight up lolicon anymore
>>
>>5315170
One time I made a Twitter account and I saw that you could use filters in the options, so I immediately put in the tranny flag, the gay flag, the 18+ sign, but sadly the emoji wouldn't get filtered so I deleted my account.
I don't know if they changed it but if you could filter emojis it would be sweet.
>>
>>5315170
Stay true to yourself and don't mindlessly hop on trends for likes and RTs.
>>
>>5316061
Yes.
>>
I don't mind kids following my account. I barely post in English in the first place because I know how cancerous Ameriturds and Canucks are (sorry Australians and UK you gotta be lumped with the menace). On my profile, I just put Japanese text that says I don't speak English and simply post my pieces without any captions, just Japanese, Chinese, Arab, Indonesian, German, French, Fins, Swede hashtags. No retweeting, likes, hopping trends, reaction gifs. Living in peace so far.
>>
>>5315170
just don't use twitter
>>
>>5317388
Whether you like it or not, you need it to promote your pieces. that's the only reason why I'm staying on twitter despite I truly despise twitter and their politics.
>>
>>5317393
Anon, just use pixiv bro. IT's better than any social media.
>>
>>5317399
Pixiv is blocked here for NSFW nature. So I'm assuming my fellow countrymen as well. Not gonna tell which country.
>>
>>5317393
My artistic goal isn't to get a bajillion followers because to me, that isn't what "making it" is. Delete social media and you will be happier, both as an artist and as an individual.
>>
>>5317393
this anon is right. Twitter is great to get work. I just post my art and leave anyway
>>
>>5317425
You do you I guess, hobbyist. I do it to feed myself and my pets. In an idealized world, I wouldn't even make an account but just keep living everyday to travel and paint those tribe people as I please while my rich spouse feeding me.
>>
>>5317447
You don't need to have a gorillion followers to make money off your art. If you can't figure out how to make money off your art without social media then your IQ is likely lower than 100.
>>
>>5317510
Freelancing, social media, and getting hired by studios. Guess which is the least assessable?
>>
>>5315170
Yo... you guy still using twitter?
>>
>>5316059
>born too late to marry shota
why live
>>
>>5315170
stop using twitter
>>
>>5317510
>If you can't figure out how to make money off your art without social media then your IQ is likely lower than 100.
You're so naive about how the real world works then. I guess it's better to live your life sheltered.
>>
>>5317782
?
You do realise that artists making money from their work using social media is an extremely new thing and likely wont last forever right? I get that everyone on /ic/ is roleplaying someone who is braindamaged, but this might be taking it too far.
>>
>>5317808
insane goal post moving to the point where youre not even having the same conversation
>>
>>5317808
>You do realise that artists making money from their work using social media
Not really that new, it's been like 2005 or something but in recent years, it's been going full-on gear. Yes, I'm well aware of that. It's the main thing now. I get jobs from recommendation of social media by animation studios from far away land that much richer than mine to draw few character design and backgrounds via my instagram and twitter.
>an extremely new thing and likely wont last forever
As how selling those drawing your pets, portrait, kids traditionally and art prints on conventions and local markets, yes.
>I get that everyone on /ic/ is roleplaying someone who is braindamaged, but this might be taking it too far.
Are you referring to yourself?
>>
>>5317815
>>5317829
twitter's not gonna fuck you bro, you don't have to use it.
>>
>>5317845
You don't even draw.
>>
Can't you restrict people from responding and/or retweeting your posts?
>>
I wish kids would interact with my youtube videos. :(
>>
>>5317864
Yes you can actually, you can even make your post where only people you follow or followers can respond to it.
>>
>>5317870
Do some artists lose a portion of their following it they do that?
>>
>>5317862
I do but it doesn't even matter because im still right. Complaining about a service that you dont even need to use is as braindead as it gets.
>>
>>5317874
Well considering your followers can still respond to your posts, No. They will only lose followers if they post retarded shit or getting cancelled.
>>
All of you are pedophiles... Rot in hell.
>>
>>5317889
I like women older than me (25-30) so you can shit right off, mate.
>>
>>5317889
takes one to know one
>>
>>5317865
Why youtube wouldn't allow comments on video intended for kids? It's disabled by default. I just want to be another Jazza that tricks naive kids to buy my merchs. I'm well aware that I won't stand a chance against pros like proko etc, so I'll lower my standard towards kids. Might be able to fan-greet them on conventions.
>>
>>5317892
>Why youtube wouldn't allow comments on video intended for kids?
coppa, that's why.
>>
>>5317892
Selling merch would be fucking amazing, I'm making a channel that started with a weird shit but it's growing weirder by the minute, it's in spanish... I can't really tell what the fuck is going on anymore, just me animating, and I'm not a pro, just a fucking amateur hobbyist, haha.
>>
>>5317907
Are you making those 'when a gamer' type of animations that get tons of SAs watching them?
Please tell me you use the Loquendo-style TTS. That's voice is hilarious.
>>
>>5317911
No, and no.
I had no idea there were those when a gamer stuff, I'm actually thinking of making a Smash Bros animation but I don't really have a definitive idea.

Loquendo is fucking gross man what the fuck HAHAH
>>
>>5317911
Link me an animation of when-a-gamer plzzzz and I'll show you my shit
>>
>>5317917
This channel produces the most popular ones. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuFWcTcgGUkR72_1hrx7YBQ
It's really just very very basic animation, kinda like Jaiden's early stuff. It gets hundreds of thousands of views for whatever reason. Heard about this genre when someone was talking about them 2 years ago.
This is probably the most kid-friendly content you can make without being put into the 'YT Kids' category.
Reminds me of the stuff you would find back in 2007
>>
>>5316059
you do know in medieval times marriage wasnt done out of lust most of the time no? rather it was very intertwined with the economic and political factors related to the families marrying each other, you couldnt just be any fat neckbeard who wanted to fuck a 12yo girl lmao
>>
>>5317925
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuFWcTcgGUkR72_1hrx7YBQ
Those are hideouuuuus jesus christ thanks for that, I feel less angsty about producing quality stuff, I'm not a pro, but jesus.

this is my shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjyh3-ByE90
>>
>>5317376
>sorry Australians and UK
Don't apologize, most of us are just as bad.
>>
>>5318001
But I like Aussies. E-Even fucked with one of the cute Ozboy before. He knows his game. UwU
>>
>>5317886
>I do but it doesn't even matter because im still right.
>but it doesn't matter
I can tell you are a hobbyist.
>>
>>5315792
it's not unusual for boards to regress into fetishposting, since once you allow a small population of obsessive perverts to form, there's nothing anyone can do to make them leave. they just circlejerk and insert themselves into non-fetish conversations 24/7, and ultimately people who find that attitude repugnant leave.
>>
Just block and ignore
>>
>>5318280
>Jap advice
This was written by an american political shitposter
>>
>>5318280
>>5318282
Yeah I 100% agree with the content of the image but this was obviously made for fellow English-speaking culture warriors first and actual Jap artists second
>>
File: 1605901133241.png (136 KB, 300x300)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>5315170
How do I get the little kids audience?
>>
>>5318311
OMG, you are so edgy. You must be super cool at parties. I wish I was you.
>>
genshin impact is getting cancelled now kek
>>
File: file.png (167 KB, 1708x358)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>5315170
Block and ignore, keep posting art that triggers them
>>
>>5318311
Become an "animator" at Cartoon Network.
All the cool pedos are there.
>>
I have no ability to understand the people that rage about art depicting minors. I have never once heard any coherent argument as to why it's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1616237625978.jpg (70 KB, 680x703)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>5315170
>>
>>5315191
holy shit i always thought that people that put draws or plays were retards
putting your sexuality in your @ is a new level of autism
>>
File: 1567442602045.jpg (13 KB, 547x107)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>5321427
amateurs
>>
>>5321501
do you think that sorry motherfucker married into this madness or did it emerge slowly after the knot was tied?
>>
>>5318314
who let this child onto here
actually, maybe they should stay...
>>
>>5315170
For me i either make fun of them or just delete their comment. Basically play up how no one cares and theyre basically a new age Karen just hating on your money stacks pretty much they fuck off after that (also there's usually some other crazy thing for them to bitch about) worse case ontario block them and all their friends lmao
>>
>>5317808
>?
>You do realise that artists making money from their work using social media is an extremely new thing and likely wont last forever right? I get that everyone on /ic/ is roleplaying someone who is braindamaged, but this might be taking it too far.

This is the dumbest hot take ive read all week. Kill yourself you actual 12 year old. Making money off art online is not new or going anywhere.
>>
>>5315170
>evading drama on twitter

might as well evade trees in a forest
>>
>>5321509
don't be so salty, just because people point out you act like an idiot.
>>
>>5322080
In 5 years, nobody will be making money from platforms like twitter. They will be using exculsively art-based platforms is what I was trying to say.
"social media" usually means general purpose social media. Nobody really goes around saying that Artstation is social media, do they?
>>
>>5315170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu0UJtQdQ_A
>>
>>5315170
That tweet has one like and one retweet. Being scared of that is the equivalent of being scared of someone making a mean comment on the internet.
Most call outs amount to absolutely nothing. One teen writes a post. The post gets 100 likes max in woke circles that would've hated you anyway. The whole thing is soon forgotten. You only hear about the rare "successful" cancellations. (Which usually just means multiple people making making mean comments about you on the internet.) As long as your account doesn't get deleted (astronomically rare) you can use the attention to your advantage or just ignore.
>>
>>5321427
Actually people on twitter get really pissed off at you if you don't put in your pronouns and sexuality in the bio.
>>
>>5324332
true this happened im people
>>
>>5324334
*laughing* anon, you're awesome
>>
>>5324332
This happened to my buddy Eric
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (277 KB, 650x484)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>5315170
Ah yes
I will most definitely give this freak my money for their art
>>
>>5325035
I always find it embarrassing to see people use so many tags. Desperation.
>>
>>5325278
It's weird seeing someone under 40 dropping a dozen tags on a tweet. Most people never bother at all.
>>
>>5325278
>>5325792
Anon, people use 20+ tags on instagram. That's normal to use that many tags on twitter.
>>
I'm about to make a comic adaptation of that persona 5 makoto greentext and see where it takes me
Maybe i can get infamy followers
>>
File: 1454988404937.png (19 KB, 500x500)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>5315170
I don't like interacting with people on the internet that are obsessed with cartoons, they're all manchildren or mentally ill. Never again
>>
>>5325836
You must have avoid weebs like the plaque.
>>
>>5325013
Eric U?
>>
>>5315170
This has to be a joke, it says they're 18 in their bio and they've reposted a lot of underaged character's doing couple shit.
Either they're completely unaware or making a joke.
>>
>>5325836
>I don't like interacting with people on the internet that are obsessed with cartoons, they're all manchildren or mentally ill. Never again
He says on 4chon
>>
I tought about drawing barbie but I don't want little girls on my account lol
>>
>>5329220
From my experience it seems to be mostly middle aged dollfags and dykes who are more active about that stuff

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.