[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alke.png (1.27 MB, 1234x883)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
proof
>>
Don't have talent? Just become a pedophile
>>
why do pedos love crocs?
>>
>>5322301
T. future pedo
>>
File: UUUOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.jpg (404 KB, 800x800)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>5322298
>>
>>5322298
no one has ever said talent wasn't real
>>
>>5322310
Talent isnt real
>>
>>5322304
T. autist who can't detect sarcasm
>>
how the fuck did he get so good
>>
>>5322323
Talent.

>>5322298
That's exactly what talent is. Nobody starts good. The difference is that talentlets stay on the left side forever
>>
>>5322323
he's a cunnychad
>>
>>5322298
I've noticed there's a ton of great pedo artists and writers. Makes me wonder if their brains are wired in a way that's conducive to art
>>
>>5322337
for real, why are the best artists so degenerate
>>
File: 1495859427879.png (90 KB, 380x380)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>Years of work.
>Bro, talent lol.
You guys are pathetic, give up and move on.
>>
>>5322343
Cope more. With years of hard work and no talent you end up like mikufag
>>
>>5322341
Well, they're not boring. I bet that helps a lot.
>>
>>5322380
anon I... I'm boring
will I ever make it?
>>
>>5322348
Why do you guys trudge around message boards centered around skills you self admit you have no business in. If it really is such a fruitless endeavor why do you people insist on sticking around? You guys have gotten really good and making worthless posts, you should at least be thankful for your talent in that.
>>
>>5322341
cause theyre based
>>
>>5322386
You could always uh... be a teacher I guess
>>
>>5322337
its pseudo-passion, might not be passion in art but they use art to express it
>>
>>5322323
Devotion for the subject I would say
>>
>>5322298
except i dont actively try to improve and learn new stuff. im stuck in my own comfort bubble
>>
>>5322298
this is colored over grayscale right
>>
>>5322391
Ratio'ed
>>
>>5322310
Only the talentless think talent is real.
>>
>>5322423
no why would it be
>>
>>5322314
>>5322298
>>5322343
>>5322451
I thought so too, but after witnessing truly talentless people I've changed my mind.

Talent is very real and even with drawing daily and following sticky you're not guaranteed to succeed.
Proof: https://dad.gallery/users/957
Here's her drawing from feb 2019: https://dad.gallery/submissions/25549
And here's her drawing from sep 2020: https://dad.gallery/submissions/82994
This user of dad site have been drawing daily (at least half an hour/day) for almost a year and didn't improve at all. She received tons of great tips and read books from sticky (like Keys to Drawing) and did required exercises (I have proof of that as well), but it still went completely over her head.
There were also others who were drawing for years without improving at all (like Jerry: https://dad.gallery/users/64 ).

Being talented isn't about painting beautiful paintings. It's about being able to sit down, study and improve - there are people that can't do even that much.
>>
>>5322298
based pedo
>>
File: b30.png (247 KB, 693x601)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>5322298
Loli-chads are the best artist becouse of their devotion to the subject
>>
File: 49367886_p0.jpg (557 KB, 736x1037)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
Looks like the typical garbage that's posted on Pixiv.
>>
>>5322483
pyw
>>
>>5322479
>her
>She
Ah yes what could be the mysterious reason for this human being's lack of artistic drive
>>
>>5322479
Your example put in no fucking effort at all and hardly draws. What the fuck are you even on about?
>>
File: pyw.png (1 KB, 161x57)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>5322483
>>
>>5322337
People who aren't boring tend to think outside of the box. That in itself isn't indicative of whether or not one's a pedo though. It just means they tend to be alone with their thoughts more than other people so they tend to use creative means as an outlet.
>>
>>5322489
Anon. Work harder and move out of your mother's basement, hating women isn't gonna give you money.
>>
>>5322491
Except she did put in effort. She was just too dumb to understand what she was learning.
>What the fuck are you even on about?
You're not too bright either, are you
>>
>>5322323
Passion and hard work. Also mentally ill people usually go hand in hand with art. Him being a pedophile explains it.
>>
>>5322337
Yep, mental illness does its part.

>>5322348
You make no sense begtard. You are the ones that are coping and making excuses for being shit at art.
>>
>>5322498
i hope she sees this bro
>>
>>5322323
fueled by his sex drive for litle girls I would say. There's not a lot of market for high quality pedo art, and it's more motivating than working in a saturated field like concept art
>>
>>5322504
That's not being "talentless", that's just being autistic (like, actually autistic) or mentally challenged, or 12, whatever it is in this case.
>>
>>5322903
>implying there's difference
>>
>>5322479
Drawing more doesn't mean you'll get better and it really doesn't have to do with some innane talent.
Like everything else in life,
>Work wisely, not harder.
If you keep drawing your favorite anime shit without thinking about your mistakes and how to fix them, you'll never get better. Exercises done mindlessly, without understanding the tricks or watching a youtube video without practicing and getting through trials and tribulations won't get you anywhere.
Sure, some people have a quicker understanding on how to approach art and they figured out their artstyle without getting through blood, sweat and tears but it is what it is.

If you truly like art and focus more on what you should fix NOW than dreaming about how you'd do it in a FAR future, you'll never get there. I say that as someone who was a huge procrastinator.
Don't get too discouraged by other people's success stories. You can do it.
>>
>>5322958
>Like everything else in life,
>>Work wisely, not harder.
That's what lazy people that never accomplish anything great say.
If you want to be exceptional, you have to put in exceptional effort. End of story.
>>
>>5322489
Not sure if trolling but more often than not i saw males rather than females draw ugly autistic art like this. Even in middle school girls tried to put some effort to make their drawings somewhat appealing
>>
>>5322298
u-uuuuoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1605746862444.jpg (94 KB, 940x881)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>5322298
disgusting. nonce should be shot
>>
>>5323072

Literally completely misunderstanding the phrase. It doesn't mean don't work hard, it means don't be a retard grug brain while you do it. It's like struggling to reach a bolt that needs to be undone, you could either fight with it and bust your knuckles up or you could just use a better tool. Someone who does a ton of shit practice is going to struggle to keep up with someone who practices better less.
>>
>>5323290
Talent is real insofar as it's the intersection of a lot of separate concepts. People use 'talents as a way to allow themselves to give up. But if you break it down into the component parts it's not so scary. Speed at which you absorb new concepts, drive, work ethic, physical capabilities, capacity for self-reflection etc. Once you know your strengths and weaknesses you can start working on the areas where you can immediately improve as well as devise ways to work on problem areas over the long term. Learning disabilities are a thing, but that's a whole 'nother ballpark and quite frankly most people who complain about talent don't fall into that category.
>>
>>5323300
>Learning disabilities are a thing, but that's a whole 'nother ballpark
Being talentless and having learning disability are the exact same thing. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>5322337
Pedophile brains are more similar to children brains than adult brains, this explains both why they are attracted to children (they relate to them more and see themselves as children) and why they are more creative (as children are usually more creative and free to express themselves than adults).
>>
>>5322479
>half an hour each day
nigga i spend more time than that just shitting each day
>>
>>5323306
This is the dumbest thing I've heard.

The only reason the fringe individuals in society create unique and thought-provoking art is because like another anon said, when you spend a lot of time alone with your thoughts you tend to express them in your creative outlets. Explains spergs, schizos, etc. all being fascinated by art.
>>
>>5323306
Your brain is definitely similar to a retarded child's.
>>
>>5323306
Isn't their some statistic saying pedos are more likely to have suffered a brain injuries?
>>
>>5322391
>why do anything if you die in the end
It might be a foolish endeavor but I will still try, fuck you
>>
>>5323306
>this explains both why they are attracted to children
No it doesn't you stupid nigger.
Otherwise most kids in puberty would prefer other 12 year olds and/or be gay. Similarity doesn't imply attraction.
>>
File: 1616012480881.jpg (94 KB, 600x600)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>5322298
>pedo shit
>>
How does this prooves that?
>>
>>5323168
cause it's a girly thing to do pretty things, same reason why girls have better handwriting and no it's not because their artistic drive
>>
>>5322298
Bless him
>>
>>5323396
Where do you found my photo?
>>
>>5323306
makes sense
>>
>>5323306
I remember watching a video where a man conducted a secret poll for university students, it showed that most of them are actually pedophiles. I'm not sure tho, maybe my memory is kinda fucked.
>>
>>5323611
Sounds about right
>>
>>5323611
sounds about white.
>>
>>5322298
didnt he take like 10 years to get there though? A jap would have done it in 2.
>>
>>5322298
Every time something like this is posted I'm incredibly envious of the "bad" art. It seems like improvement would be fairly simple when you have such a strong foundation to build from.
>>
y'all so weak lol
>>
PedoCHADS ww@?
>>
File: 1578207623712.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>5323757
>>
>>5323303
you are right
>>
>>5323713
post a jap that has the same level of detail as him and you have proof he went from nothing to master
>>
>>5323303
You have both so no difference for you
>>
>>5323749
That's a strong foundation? My condolences, bro.
>>
>>5323290
People who mass rely have no talent.
>>
>>5322472
beglet
>>
>>5323919
yikes
>>
>>5322298

very good painter but he's a strange old man
>>
>>5322298
where i can find his new twitter? his last one got locked, he have pixiv or something? his way to render is amazing i want to learn!
>>
>>5323290
meds
take them
>>
>>5322843
Is there any money in loli art? Seems kinda hard to stand out unless you're Japanese.
>>
>>5324951
Why not just draw stuff that is not borderline legally prosecuted? Are you seriously a pedophile, that can't live without drawing little girls?
>>
>>5324959
Not sure why you'd assume I draw this kinda stuff. There's a reason why I'm asking about it
>>
>>5324066
pyw
>>
File: 84055380_p0.png (2.79 MB, 1440x1440)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>5323757
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/1489704/illustrations
>>
>>5322298
What is the pro's secret to make their work look like fine plastic?
I noticed this before with other pieces frompro's in the industry, every single one of them got this strange trick about the skin and everything.
>>
>>5322323
>>5322337
>>5325606
Alright you faggots i'll take the bait and give it to you fuckers straight
Talent is a very vague a word so let's break it down shall we itas we percieve it in others is a mixture of multiple factors that effect the individual's work

>Motivation
this is by far what drives about 60% of the person's growth if you'd noticed anyone really good at art and i',m talking really really good these uckers aren't the average joe they doodle in their spare time the eat shit and breath drawing and art ever view is a canvas every stroke as natural as breathing every bit progresss as sweet as ambrosia and every disappointment like the flames of hell itself they're driven like a starving begger towards a basket of bread
this is why we get a lotta stigmatized groups of people chiming up as exceptional artists whether they be gays pedophiles or autistic nerd in general they're so disconnected/shunned from the normal social parable so un-interested with the average zietgiest they find ways to cope some do music some do sculpting some painting and some do animation
they're motivated like none other to drive themselvs further up their self-percieved ladder of progress to attain their own little niche of achievments.
They and i cannot stress this enough literall see their medium everywhere whether it be sitting by the window on their plate or in the shadows on the wall they're driven they have a drive that most "enthusiasts" doen't have
you'll notice how most of these come from a desperate background too with the desperatin being either from a lack of parenting or over-parenting or external factors.

>methodology
now this one is a dead horse that everyone likes to beat over and over again to sell their pitch of "art classes" to the average normies besides the few driven individuals this is so widely discussed specifically beacuse teaching art has to be economically feasable
But lets get back to ground zero reality this is
(1/2)
>>
>>5325735
Nigger i just want to know how they make their posted works look like >>5322298 on the right.
Is it airbrush or gaussian blur?
>>
>>5325735
2/2
you fuckers might've noticed how that a majority of artists with amazing progression visible are asians of some variety of asian
this isn't particularly due to genetics and has a lot more to do with their retardedly complicated writing system
they're exposed to and made to master their retardedly dexterity-heavy text and this show's it's effect in their work
not saying that genetics don't play a role but if you are driven enough to be on this mongolian basketweaving i can assume you're atleast fairly above the average "interested" individual

Genetics play a role but for the love of god stop screeching about muh inborn talent muh unattainable heights when none of you fuckers have driven yourself's hard enough
the previously mentioned copes are the brain's ways of shifting blame off to something not within one's own controll
what you fuckers need to learn foremost is how to lose hard how to bear being absolutely shit due to your own lack of drive
to take responsibility for your own lowly quality and then have the drive to drive yourself into the fucking wall clawing at it until improvements start showing up
"Just do art daily" isn't enough if you're hold pre-concieved notions of "muh im talentless" "muh i've bad genetics"

You're being too sane and composed about your lack of ability
if you truly wish nay neeed to be great then daily art isn't enough you should be pumpin out sketches hourly everyday no exceptions
This is no "hitting the gym for gains" art isn't something inbuilt for our body like muscle gain is
if every other thought isn't about art be it visuals music or scenery you're doing it wrong

You have to need quality, simply wanting and wishing isn't enough
indoctrinate yourself if the need be you're supposed to be zealous for your work

>inb4 take meds schizo
even i i were to say give in to your shitty copes of i don't have genes or talent i have but one question
(2/20
>>
>>5325755
cont.

can you really afford to complain anymore? the competition is working off of advantages that dwarf your current position will you go down as just another faggot or drive your self into the fucking wall to reach your goal?
will you lose like a dog or give your everything in a mad dash for greatness?
which way will it be?
>>
>>5325755
>>5325735
lol seek help
therapy will help you my dude
>>
>most jap artists are godlike
>most of them are pedos
Really makes you think
>>
>>5325819
japanese people can actually draw a line between works of fiction and reality aswell hmm
>>
>>5325822
it's that ability to draw lines that makes them so good
>>
>>5325755
>Muh genetics
>Muh precious chinks
>Ignores completely the fact that western masters were drawing way ahead the things chinks did
>Ignores that the chinks had to get exposed to west and copy enmasse to change.
Shut the fuck up rice-boot-kisser
If you want to do good art , Go ahead and draw and study where you see your leg is weak (or hand).
All the masters that made it didn't sit in their ass all day crying "AHH FELLOW ARTISTS SHOULD I KMS OR AM I AN NGMI?"
Bunch of them were poor as shit and needed to eat, The best work meant more money and not dying in the streets eaten by rats.

If you want to improve drop the fucking vydia and force yourself to do the thing you wanna do just the way you'd force your own child to go to school if they throw a tantrum.(if any of you crabs reproduced)
>>
>>5325913
Nah, I rather complain about talent and le Asian jeans.
>>
>>5325936
Then enjoy being a pleb if you can't kick your own ass n balls to achieve the shit you want.
>>
>>5325942
First, I'm not him, fag. Second, I guess I should have put /s for you plebbitors.
>>
File: 1617465984284.png (447 KB, 597x420)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>5325755
>This is no "hitting the gym for gains" art isn't something inbuilt for our body like muscle gain is
wrong, there is, its called calligraphy.

see pic related:

https://ibb.
co/9YsMgLF

too big to post here, connect the 2 parts, 4chan didnt let me post the link

Calligraphy trains your eye-hand coordination, the kind of calligraphy you train to do influence what kind lines it will be easier for you to do, as well as what kind of angles your eyes notice first. Which in turn will influence what kind of angles you focus more in your art.

If you train your cursive, you will be able to draw better long curvy lines, and forms which melt into each other, like Vilpu does. If you train short, slightly curvy lines, like in japanese, you will be able to draw better small curvy lines. If you draw/ write straight lines, you will be better at drawing/ writing straight lines.

Most kids who were "talented", most likely started drawing around the time they also started learning to write, and so they were focusing on drawing their letters nice, and not rush write. If you start learning to draw at a later age, the single reason why its harder is because you dont train your calligraphy anymore, because "thats what kids do".

The reason why artists from a different continent, or century, might find hard to imitate, at start, exactly the style of artists from another continent and/or century is because of changing calligraphy in time and space. If somebody is "less talented" than others, most likely he was more lazy when learning his alphabet.
>>
>>5325822
this but not really
>>
>>5322298
talent is genetic.

I can't even imagine how is it physically possible to draw a lot of stuff, i can't even comprehend it.
>>
>>5326087
shoo shoo schizo
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (105 KB, 700x500)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>5326107
>>
>>5323290
(You) are retarded
>>
>>5323306
HAHAHA you live in fantasy land
>>
>>5322298
you will never win with these people. ever. they're argument will always come down to "but without the magical talent *insert worse situation*"
no point in arguing. just draw.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.