[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mithril.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Just a reminder that talent is a myth. Work hard and you will make it.
>>
>>5610510
what a qt
>>
>>5610510
>asian genes
>brutal parents that indoctrinated her with asian work ethic
>went through every meme course
>been drawing for years
>still sucks ass
some people are just destined for failure
>>
I agree. in the technical part anyone can learn, but how long is the problem, there are people who are simply dumb and take a long time to learn, in this case talent doesn't matter, it's more about time, but if you want to become a great artist or something like you need to be creative, I consider that the real talent, this part cannot be learned by repetition.
>>
no ones going to commission you if you never put your work anywhere, no one knows you fucking exist, you people need to shove that weird sense of entitlement back into your asshole
anyone saying otherwise is a fucking bitch and i fucked your mom
>>
i literally didn't have any experience with art a year ago and now i work freelance for a client doing blender animations or krita drawings. i'm also a programmer so thats how i initially started working with this guy but eventually he also needed graphic design. it's not about skill, it's about knowing the right people
>>
>>5610510
These youtubers never mention how long hard it is at the beginning. Like how long it takes to get comfort zone
>>
>>5610516
She was progressing in figure drawing for a while but then she signed up with the evolve course and just rendered cubes and shapes all days. And apparently it's her thing now.
>>
>>5610516
The reason she still sucks is because she doesn't draw everyday, if she does draw its about 50 mins on average, and she goes on multiple month long stretches of not drawing.
Since starting the evolve program she has admited that she went 4 months one time without painting or doing anything art related
>>
She is only in her early 20's.
>>
>>5610510
talent only goes as far as things might click for you faster than someone else but you still have to work on it so you can improve.

but people would rather find excuses to not draw and hoard tutorials all day
>>
I disagree, I’m ‘talented’ and I started 3 years ago. There’s people who a started 15 years ago that are worse.
>>
>>5611009
Though, I do agree with the work hard thing, it’s just that it requires considerably less work than someone deemed as talented.
>>
>>5611009
>>5611012
show us your work
>>
>>5610901
which makes what she's doing even more impressive
>>
>>5610510
>talent is a myth
wrong, the myth is that you need talent to draw
Talent is real
>>
>>5611021
>>
>>5611176
fucking troll
>>
>>5611177
Something to back it up? Like experience? Of course!
>>
>>5611180
You’re a beg if you can’t tell by the way I draw, there’s potential there. Back to /beg/ with you.
>>
>>5610567
about a year of steady practice for the pencil snapping frustration to stop showing up.
>>
>>5611180
Kek, I did this with my left hand, so if course it’s going to be dodgy, you can still see that I have potential through my left-handed drawings, fucking jealous perma/beg/
>>
>>5611185
Potential?? From drawing a whole page of wiggly lined circles? K i guess no one here are begs anymore everyone go home you’re all deemed to be talented
>>
>>5611176
>>5611183
deleted cause i'm assuming this is your back up, and if that's the case

damn. insane. can truly see the 3 years of talent emanating from every line. For your sake I'd hope you're not skimping on the hard work part
>>
>>5611194
You’re judging me off of a superficial one-time drawing. I’ve drawn my right hand and know I’m talented, I’ve even left people here dumbfounded. I’m not judging my talent off a bunch of scribble, but by theme reactions here, fucking beg.
You can tell even by my scribbles that I possess knowledge of general anatomy.
>>
>>5611199
Bro, you’re not going to demotivate me. Try all you want. I’ll just get great comments when I post my work elsewhere.
Seethe
>>
>>5611194
Nigga, I was drawing with my left hand.
I fail to understand how drawing with my left hand somehow strips me of my general talent that is clear on my right hand.
>>
>>5610510
Nothing about talent. Just the experiences. Some people here think that just because they’ve read Loomis they’re automatically supposed to master the head. 1. Most of the time they fucked the Loomis method so obv it sucks. And 2. Imo starting with Loomis when you have no experience with drawing heads in the first place is almost useless. When you don’t know how to draw a nose nor even able to recopy (not even exactly) a picture, Loomis or no Loomis your work will be shit cuz u didn’t work on your sense of observation before. There’s a lot of things to master to do something decent but that doesn’t mean it’s about talent.
>>
ITT: Begs judging a drawing superficially and assuming someone’s talent based off of one drawing, when you’d need several drawings to make that assumption. So all-in-all begs overassuming their rank and judging someone’s rank off of scribbles.
>>
I disagree, I’m ‘talented’ and I started 3 years ago. There’s people who a started 15 years ago that are worse.
>>
Ugly ass chink. Reminder that white males find this insects beautiful.
>>
>>5611314
People like you are what makes this community worse day by day, why are you here exactly?
>>
>>5611314
Eye and mouth distance determines beauty, If you determine beauty another way, it’s wrong. I fail to see how she’s ugly to you aside from her being Asian. She’s objectively beautiful, which means she’s beautiful, even if your jaded-self weren’t there.
>>
>>5611307
You think this is funny, reposting what someone? It’s an unbelievably lazy attempt at humor. It’s for people who can’t think of anything funny to say.
Instead repeating what their target says for a cheap laugh. I see right through your garbage attempts at being funny.
>>
>>5611314
t. White rostie that got dumped for an Asian woman
>>
>>5611323
It’s his special way of saying “I’m a terrible person to people who didn’t choose to be who they are, because I want to feel superior over a chance happening that no one chooses, not even me. I’m that pathetic that I’ll judge someone off of something they didn’t choose themselves. People bring up that I didn’t choose to be white, but that’s irrelevant because I’m the race that’s good. Isn’t that convenient?
>>
>>5611323
>>5611401
You need to go back: https://www.reddit.com/
>>5611338
>I fail to see how she’s ugly to you aside from her being Asian
>black dull hair
>eye defect
>slit black eyes
>ugly thick nose
>fat bulging lips
>gigantic yellow teeth
Even if you take account of the eye and mouth distance she is still ugly, they are too far apart
>>5611382
t. loser white male that cant get a normal woman
>>
>>5611493
>t. Roastie that can’t accept that her garbage standards aren’t the monolith we follow. Sad!
>>
>>5611493
>Even if you take account of the eye and mouth distance she is still ugly, they are too far apart
You’re a buttmad roastarulapithicus, so your opinion: Discarded
>>
>>5611493
You are correct but men are thirsty for anything nowadays
>>
>>5611493
You do NOT want to see a white wahmen without make up
>>
Why women and trannies hate when men compliment a woman?
>>
>>5611582
That ain’t no woman that’s a troll
>>
>>5611493
You’re just nitpicking her flaws? OK? Congratulations on pointing out the things that make her flawed? What am I supposed to do with this information, you insecure wretch? Pointing out the flaws that should be obvious, but you have to hyperbolize the features as if they’re glaring, kys
>>
>>5611493
>all that nitpicking

Jesus Christ. People who do that shit usually suffer from extreme insecurities with themselves.
>>
>>5611493
Post your pic
>>
>>5611191
is it normal to feel frustration after like 40 mins of drawing
>>
>>5611175
This. Hard work alone can make you a competent professional, but it’s not making you Durer or Frazetta.
>>
>>5611314
she is indeed ugly
t. moid
>>
>>5611875
It depends on why you're frustrated.
If it's because you can't draw exactly what's in your head, but want to improve then it's fine. That's normal. Try looking up how different artists approach the problem you're having and try their techniques.
If it's because you feel like it's a waste of time, you're not going anywhere, and think you could be doing something else, quit drawing because art isn't for you
>>
this whole thread
80% random stupid /pol/ takes that has nothing to do with art
20% /beg/s killing each other
>>
this is the worst fucking board on this garbage website holy shit
>>
>>5612079
>>5612050
you will never be a woman
>>
>>5611607
>>5611834
>nitpicking
You clearly dont know what that word means. Her flaws are very aparent. And i just found her funnily ugly and wanted to coment, no need for the butthurt
>>
>>5612094
Are you that lonely in your little apartment that you’re so desperate for attention? Go act like a clown on other boards fucking loser
>>
>>5612103
my apartment is not little >:(
>>
>>5612050
Of course it has to do. Art is about aesthetics and beauty and she is hideous to any artist that has searched for beauty and perfection
>>
>>5612104
Probably still living in your room at your parents house
>>
File: 3.jpg (154 KB, 586x890)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I/ll make it veeeery simple and clear: Kree Larson does not need a 40-year-old wypipo to tell her what didn/t work for him about her toe fungus—it wasn/t made for him∴
Women need men to see “Comrade Marvel” like a fish needs a bicycle∴
Thank you veeeery much∴
Qveen Herby - The Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EikjTSw0c

>Dhis Goose Dhe Pussycat Grabs Back
>>
>>5611493
This is so fucking embarrassing, I can tell you're a mentally ill pick me bitch
>>
>>5612102
She’s so glaringly ugly that we had this disagreement, amazing. So apparent that you need to actively point out her flaws to be clear, it’s definitely not some caricature in your small mind or anything. How could that be?? You’re totally not looking through the lens of caricature-

>black dull hair
>eye defect
>slit black eyes
>ugly thick nose
>fat bulging lips
>gigantic yellow teeth
Nevermind, it’s another episode of a person exaggerating the flaws to fit a caricature. Bye!
>>
>>5611890
Cringe, double posting
>>
>>5612105
Dude, you are hopelessly delusional. I bet you think you’re this perfect princess who browses 4chan. Probably a crusty bitch, lmao
>>
>>5611493
>’I’m like those other girls I’m blatantly racist.’
People are generally racist towards groups they’re not familiar with, you’re not unique, not one bit.
You think you’re special because you’re racist? You’re a pick-me girl that was dumped for an Asian woman. That much is clear. In conclusion, end your suffering because no one cares, aside from simps who will do anything with a pussy that’s attached to a repulsive personality.
>>
>>5611248
>Some people here think that just because they’ve read Loomis they’re automatically supposed to master the head.

you aren't?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (77 KB, 900x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>5610510
last month while deep diving into the LORE that is Volen CK, I found this girl and her youtube channel, and her website were she's been posting her work for years.

>https://mithrilda.com/
Seeing her art turn into the ULTIMATE /beg/ trap over time is gut wrenching. If you take the time to look at her art, she actually hasn't improved even a little bit since 2016. Between 2016 and 2020 she was following Volen's autistic program. Late 2020 she just gave up figure drawing all together and is now doing soulless still life renders that aren't any better than the ones she did in highschool back in 2016.

Seeing the last time she tried to draw a figure in December of 2020, it looks so fucking horrible I can't even make fun of the girl. It's just sad to see.
>>
>>5612664
>picrel, this was her art in 2016, after this she started doing drawbox and Volen's shitty esoteric program, and it was all downhill from there

Look, at the end of the day I'm glad she's getting commissions or whatever, and if that makes her happy then all the better, but her art just feels fucking dead compared to what she was doing when she didn't know how to draw but at least she was having fun.

>"Learning to draw and proving talent is a myth"
The universe can be cruel when teaching someone a lesson in hubris.
>>
>>5612151
>>5612531
>>5612539
>>5612561
Holy fuck, do you actually know what site you are in? Never thought I would see so much butthurt and derailment just because i found this chink chick funnily ugly. I am not a woman, nor even white.
>>
>>5612669
at least she isnt fat and got nice booba
>>
>>5612664
Holy fuck. She will never get better. She drew like 50 pages in 5 years
>>
>>5612677
>I'm not a women, not even white
Sure thing "dude"
>>
>>5612664
did that volen dude made it?
>>
>>5612753
Depends on who you ask.
>>
>>5612664
i get the impression that she's doing those still life renders because 'fundamentals'. what a waste of time.
>>
>>5612801
Her teacher at evolve artist isn't that much better, Kevin his name, dude tells her she doesn't have to keep a sketchbook, draw everyday, can only do homework (means she doesn't have to draw or do anything other than evolve), doesn't have to do personal work, and doesn't have to do more hours a day then she already does (she does on average 50 minutes).
Dudes straight up a bad influence and will only spawn weak and one trick pony artists.

I don't mean to crab on the evolve programe, I like it, but, it shouldnt be the only thing someone does. It's good for what it is. A oil painting basics course but nothing more.
I suspect Kevin is telling her all that to not scare her off since she's good publicity.
>>
>>5610510
> talent is a myth

huh so she inadvertently proved the exact opposite of her original premise. Worked for years to improve and never did and still has nothing more interesting or creative to share than simple still life pieces that everyone starts out with in Art 101.

Talent matters.
>>
>>5612810
Talent is real yeah, but I don't think it's her problem. She barely draws, and I don't mean the "SHE DOENST DRAW 16 HOURS A DAY LIKE KIM JUNG GI" or some shit. She goes months on end not drawing and when she does she doesn't do more then an hour on average. If something doesn't work she gives up after a few days of trying.
Is talent real? 100% yes, but she is still shit not because the lack of talent, it's because of both a lack of hardwork and a lack of talent
>>
File: IMG_20210909_094649.jpg (265 KB, 1696x793)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>5612750
Hey man I get your asian fetish, I'm an asian lover myself, but she is objectively ugly, and if you don't see it you need a new pair of eyes, and western (slav) girls are in average better looking than asians
>>
>Mithrilda
bravo Tolkien
>>
>>5612102
Imagine being this fucking insecure with yourself. Please go get help. You need it.
>>
5 iq thread
>>
>>5612899
You’re giving off vibes that only jealous women give off, so sure thing, “dude!”
>>
>>5613059
I'm a man, and a different anon, but whatever
>>
>>5613072
The fact that you think facial features are only attractive in a certain race shows me how hopeless of a layman you are.
>>
>>5613081
>context doesnt matter and also i believe in stupid shit like objectivity in art
you, probably
>>
>>5612807
I wish she would stop moving from one self taught guru to the next. This is Kevins portfolio btw. and it's good, but man does it look lifeless. Is this really what mithrilda wants for her own art?
https://www.artrenewal.org/artists/kevin-murphy/7732
>>
>>5612664
Is there any Volen lore summary out there for the uninitiated?
>>
>>5613081
>you think facial features are only attractive in a certain race
who the fuck said that, I just said that she is not cute for chinese standard, she is in the ugly side. And If you take the the 1% of asian, cauvasian and nigresses they are all beautiful, would be difficult to pick from. And is undeniable (or in my opinion) that average est europeans are better looking than chinese, and if you are unsure of it, just travel a bit around
t.from an asian lover
>>
That's a man.
>>
>>5613144
Yeah everyone is a man we get it cocksucker
>>
>>5613136
Kek, they are better-looking on average. Or… Bear with me here… That’s your perception? Imagine someone being influenced by their culture and environment. Imagine someone takes those around him and builds a foundation of familiarity on the relationships he builds from then on. Imagine that, then realize that that’s how people tend to be. You think you’re immune to influence? Yeah, right. You’re some special snowflake that influence cannot penetrate? Get real
>>
>>5613128
jesus christ those are some boring fucking paintings, I can't image making a living doing that shit, just become an accountant or something
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>5612718
Her recent still lifes are the only pieces of art she's actually finished since 2016. She has been drawing fucking loomis heads and gesture drawing for 5 years straight. It's like a lesson in /beg/ traps
>>5612801
I think its part of her program she does at evolve artist like >>5612807 said. However, if you look at her art in highschool it's obvious the only thing she was decent at was rendering still life, so it's like she eventually gave up and decided this is all she can do, which is a bit depressing.

Mithrilda if you're reading this you need to stop following this autistic programs and jumping from one program to the next. If you want to just do oil paintings thats up to you, but don't idolize photobasher posers like Volen, your art will just suffer.
>>
>>5613360
>She has been drawing fucking loomis heads and gesture drawing for 5 years straight. It's like a lesson in /beg/ traps

How does this actually happen?! Do they think they can't move on until they perfect the loomis heads? Drawing heads from real life reference is much better.
>>
>>5610516
>>asian genes
literally stopped reading there
>>
>>5611193
Holy cope
>>
>>5611211
>>5611230
You don’t have talent, stop kidding yourself
>>
>>5611301
Cope cope cope
>>
I'm affraid of the perspective of following a path like her :

>starting off with a goal

>struggling with online courses and mentorship

>losing myself on the learning process by not doing stuffs related to my goals

Mainly,because I don't know how to avoiding it and still experimenting and trying new stuffs...
>>
>>5613327
where are you from? Did you ever travel? Must be a bad place where your familiarity and peak beauty standards are only ugly faces
>>
>>5612664
I had no clue who this guy is.
>google search
>dead YT channel
>last video two years ago
>check random master study video
>"I wanted to work like, basically, how a person who knows how to work would work"

LOOOL

https://youtu.be/69xdz-GEGLs?t=1643
>>
>>5613163
this one is a man too
>>
>>5613931
Guess I’m a man then
>>
>>5613360
What fashion and style reminded me of photos taken in 90s
>>
>>5612664
>I think its part of her program she does at evolve artist like >>5612807 said. However, if you look at her art in highschool it's obvious the only thing she was decent at was rendering still life, so it's like she eventually gave up and decided this is all she can do, which is a bit depressing.
Lol that thread was pretty fucking spooky. It was nuts seeing people go absolutely in circles with their art progress and the fact that talent is real.
On a side note, it's almost like you can't mention Volen CK without Mithrilda now.
>>
>>5612664
>volens autistic program
what did it involve?
>>
File: kekkeroo.jpg (108 KB, 1350x930)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>5612807
>Her teacher at evolve artist isn't that much better, Kevin his name, dude tells her she doesn't have to keep a sketchbook, draw everyday, can only do homework (means she doesn't have to draw or do anything other than evolve), doesn't have to do personal work, and doesn't have to do more hours a day then she already does (she does on average 50 minutes).
any teacher who tells you this is a snake oil salesman. poor girl fell for the trap. I looked up this guy's art and I see why he gives such shit advice. not surprised to see he's another dime-a-dozen soulless atelier grad who only knows how to paint from photographs. this dude literally can't even paint a head without direct to scale reference
>>
>>5614018
LMAO fucking grown ass man having to transfer measurements and angles with some stick
i always thought atelier methods including that looked so fucking stupid
>>
>>5614027
can you shut your mouth for a second
go to r9k and find a bf or something
>>
>>5614029
alright i guess it's not sad that atelier grads are stuck using sight size
unless it's somehow an industry practice to do for that portraits
>>
>>5613130
no summary but here's a thread from the archive that anon might be talking about

https://archived.moe/ic/thread/5507093/#q5507193
>>
>>5614027
the stick is to rest your hand on so you can steady your hand without touching the wet paint....

Never touched a brush and even I know that, sad
>>
>>5614039
For a guy like Kevin to need exact references 20+ years into his career is beyond sad. He should've developed his own style by now. Atelier training doesn't need to be a death sentence. Even academically trained artists like Sargent were able to inject soul into otherwise boring portrait paintings.
>>
>>5614018
>>5614092
just trace at that point
>>
File: 1622680517193.jpg (59 KB, 904x900)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>5610510
Thank you anon, I'm working hard.
>>
File: trap.png (1.72 MB, 949x1289)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>5611547
>anything
>>
>>5614128
you will never be a favela tranny
>>
>>5613528
What? I’ve come across the most beautiful nigresses, don’t tell me only ugly people are around me. My male cousin is a particularly good-looking fella, so don’t tell me my standards are low.
Get your hyberbolic-head-ass on.
>>
>>5614128
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>5613931
Lmfao
>>
>>5614284
They are if you think the girl in OP's picture is a good looking Chinese woman. Pic rel is a cute Chinese. Learn Asian beauty standards chud.
>>
File: 52366322356.png (86 KB, 207x318)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>5612664
>Mithrilda
She makes funny chads
>>
>>5612813
>months without drawing
Does she have a job ?
>>
>>5614745
one of her videos is titled "i quit my job to study art full time" but i didnt watch it
>>
>>5614745
She does have a job but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to not have a single hour a day to draw. I'm outside the house working for 13 hours a day, sleep for 4, that gives me 7 hours to eat, clean my self and shit and do house work. And I still find at least an hour of drawing a day. I admit that I can't draw everyday, yesterday I didn't and collapsd from being tired, but I'm drawing today. I see no real reason not to draw for MONTHS at a time unless you are having a major depressive episode where you barely mange to keep yourself alive let alone be productive.
>>
>>5614742
This is me
>>
>>5614769
She did it to study evolve for a year.
>>
meth and this guy prove that Asian jeans arent a thing
>>
>>5614813
forgot link fuq https://www.youtube.com/c/MarkDavidTeo/videos
>>
>>5614814
and both of them feel the need to teach others even though they both suck
>>
>>5614736
I imagine some fat nigga typing this up. Top kek
>>
File: wnh4b8yqriw61.jpg (140 KB, 828x1152)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>5614128
Yes. This transgirl is prettier than most women. Have some standards
>>
>>5614914
who tf is she and why do you keep spamming pictures of her weirdo
>>
>>5610510
>Just a reminder that talent is a myth. Work hard and you will make it.
>Said person who sell art courses.
>>
>>5614914
doubt it's a tranny, most mens arms don't bend back like that
>>
File: 1599329723742.jpg (37 KB, 385x549)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>5614954
She's a transgirl. Her name's sayuri, you can search on net, there's a video of her coming out
>>
>>5614775
In one of her videos she says her family really discouraged her from quitting her job for this because they don't think she has artistic talent like her sister who is a pro animator. She's making these vids and studying at Evolve to "prove them wrong" KEK
>>
>>5614960
She is so attractive.
>>
>>5614128
>>5614914
>>5614960
Allah... Please forgive me for what I'm about to do
>>
>>5614827
only mark goes out of his way to teach, meth treats her channel as more of a blog
>>
>>5614960
Not with that hip
>>
>>5614961
Poor girl, I really do feel bad for her. she seems to actually injoy art but her family never let her to do it and always discouraged her
>>
File: sure.jpg (168 KB, 385x549)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>5614960
>>5614128
>girl
with that giant claw and wide shoulders you don't fool no one (adam apple too)
>>
>>5610510
thats right
a negro with 80iq can be just as good as 150iq asian!
>>
File: vk0ds6wo4r471.jpg (167 KB, 1440x1440)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>5614921
>>5615054
Sayuri Mattar. Brazilian trap. She got prettier for about two years now, when she started working out. No video or nude photo of her is real. She is shy.
>>
>>5615087
>she
>>
>>5615087
just another proof that men are better women than women
just look at the slant eyes in the OP
>>
It's sad to see I started around the same time as Mith and we're both ngmi. But she's had Volen and evolve and i've had /ic/....
>>
>>5610510
who's fucking her?
>>
>>5615087
Men are the best women.
>>
>>5615222
I would. Get fucked
>>
>>5615252
you are american we know you are degenerates so
>>
>>5615255
Nah a french woman but we do be degenerate can’t deny this
>>
>>5615023
If your child wants to be pro football player but was born with fucked up legs, would you still encourage them?
>>
>>5613480
Cope
>>
>>5615294
yeah it would be funny
>>
>>5615381
not that again
>>
>>5615294
Bad analogy. she isnt born incapable, she draws for 50 mines a day. she is lazy that never took art seriously not a person with no arms to draw with.
>>
>>5613477
Really? Judging me off some scribbles I did and coming to a firm conclusion? It’s pathetic that you can’t sit there and call yourself talented if you can see you learn thing rather fast and draw relatively decently. You probably get called talented and vehemently deny it as to not appear pretentious. I can view talent of others and when I look at myself I can see that I learn fast and so the obvious conclusion to come to is that I have talent. You just don’t have to have me do a jig to admit it.
>>
>>5615383
>>
>>5615397
bet you're the pelvis dude
>>
>>5615435
Pelvis dude? I’m not, why would you assume that?
>>
>>5615397
okay mister talent, can you show us some of your right hand, finished drawings? I wanna see all that talent
>>
>>5615440
youjustwantattention
>>
>>5615447
You’re giving it to me too, you proud? Knowing that a person is looking for attention and you’re giving it to him because you’re out to prove something to the internet, man, you fucks are pathetic. I’ve seen my finished works first-hand. I know for sure that I am and it’s evident by the fact that people genuinely say I have talent. I have nothing to prove to you losers who are searching for the next person to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>5615444
Yes, I’ll ruin my only chance at keeping my career in animation currently, sure, I’ll post my finished pieces that are only recognizable to friends of mine in the industry, just to prove a loser that I’m actually a good artist. Being asked to post my work was not enough, but now I’m more than willing to put my life on the line to settle an internet scuffle.
Who needs food anyway, I’ll survive somehow else!

Get real…
>>
>>5615435
what's a pelvis dude?
>>
>>5615579
A dude that doesn’t know what the pelvis is
>>
>>5615604
i would expect pelvis dudes to be the dudes most well versed in pelvises.
>>
>>5615604
I know what the pelvis is, so you got the wrong guy.
>>
>>5615611
prove it.
>>
>>5615571
man, you can just sketch something in 5 min in a generic style to show that you are good, is not so hard.... no need to ruin your carrier
>>
>>5615611
If I got the wrong guy why do you feel so concerned? Seems like you know who you are
>>
>>5615663
I don’t feel concerned, what you to that particular thought?
>>
>>5615680
I said pelvis dude and you came. So you felt concerned
>>
>>5615683
Oh, no, I was just concerned that you got me confused, that’s it. You may be looking too deeply into this whole ordeal.
>>
>>5615714
>>5615683
>>5615680
>>5615663
>>5615618
>>5615611
>>5615610
>>5615604
>>5615579
GOD, could you faggots shut the fuck up?
>>
>>5615683
Kek, you responded directly to me, you’re acting like I actively singled you out, lmao
>>
>>5615719
Can you shut up? Nigga, you can just get off the internet to make us shut up, but asking you to get off the internet is like asking a person to stop is like asking a person to stop drinking water.
>>
>>5615727
Kek, imagine having a stutter online, I’m going to kill myself, as I should.
>>
>>5615719
Pelvis dude moving threads from threads to ruin them all
>>
>>5615387
She's drawn for longer time in the past. Her parents were right to try and stop her from throwing away a great career for art
>>
>>5612807
>and doesn't have to do more hours a day then she already does (she does on average 50 minutes).
Dude, even I do more and I'm not a student or anything.
>>
>>5615122
https://class101.co/products/chommang
won't help you become a pro overnight but what he says, at least for me, helped in keeping myself motivated to draw despite being a ngmi as well and i think having the motivation to draw is far more important than grinding things you don't like.
>>
>>5615935
exactly even a pro would never become a pro drawing only 50 min a day. You take out materials, think what to do, and you have already wasted 20 min, stall a bit, put a circle on the paper and the 50 mins are gone. You'll never reach that sweet spot when you are fully immersed. Just draw more if you want to be good.
>>
>>5615087
Did he bought that LIVE LOVE TRAVEL sign just to pass as an actual woman
>>
this is what the average Evolve Artist™ student looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWMBMMMca0c
>>
File: cd.jpg (1.54 MB, 2771x2519)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>5610510
Yaaaaay a perma beg lady, I would marry her <3
>>
>>5615935
>>5616255
You can get gud with only 50 mins a day if you have a plan. Doodling and random grinds won't help though
>>
>>5616924
I still dont get why you wont leave this board. you have nothing to gain here. all you do is complain about the fact you dont improve. Is that fun for you? do you not have anything better to do?
>>
>>5616931
>You can get gud with only 50 mins a day if you have a plan.
Proof?
>>
>>5617057
I don’t think this anon is the owner of that drawing ..
>>
>>5616924
if i see this terrifying pussy one more time im going to snap. shit looks like a pink roach
>>
mithrilda is a beautiful girl, she WILL make it, and she WILL have a chad white husband stolen from a white girl. cope all you want but these are the facts
>>
>>5612664
she got a 40 hours week of work + 15hours per week to study for her required math test for her job
give her a break
>>
>>5610510
so Asian genes only activate when you grow up in Asian region?!
>>
>>5617672
Need city asian genes, not jungle asian or dark asian.
>>
>>5617121
>shit looks like a pink roach
Just like your mom
>>
>>5611175
to be precise, you need a set of genes that will allow you to learn or even just be naturally able to draw. people are different. some people can never learn to talk, a higher percentage can never learn to draw, and so on.

why do people always want to create dumb oversimplified 1 sentence zingers
>>
>>5617142
beautiful by western standard
where beautiful means ugly
>>
>>5618080
Who fucking cares everyone has different tastes and yours are not superior so gtfo and go draw or do something better of your life than arguing about beauty when you’re probably part of the ugliest mfs on this planet
>>
>>5618120
>whiteknighting some ugly asian
get a life and go draw something
>>
>>5612807
sounds like she found what she was after in him desu. seems like she got bored of drawabox because it was too much drawing and she'd rather render still lives for hours. she seems like a nice girl but she seems broken art-wise. she says her goal is to be able to draw characters from imagination, but she has avoided doing so for years.

she even makes the "talent is a myth"/being bad at drawing part of her brand, so why then is she so deathly afraid of making bad drawings? just draw your characters dude. they'll be bad, but over time they'll be less bad.
>>
Talent is definitely real, some people have crazy visual memories and the like, but that doesn't mean you can't get good with practice.
>>
>>5610510
She’s into art school now, one year from now she’ll be more advanced than all of us
>>
>>5618214
What kind of artschool?
Also if it makes her better than all of us,it doesen't necessarly means she gonna reach her goals of making characters from imagination.
>>
>>5618231
Evolve artist. It doesn't teach you figure drawing from imagination
>>
>>5618231
>What kind of art school
Masters art school?? You need to learn fundies to be able to draw from imagination anyway which is what she’s gonna do
>>
>>5618138
Trying so hard to downplay her, as to be not surprised when her ‘ugly’ butt turns you down. It’s like that thing where another person tries to go out with someone and they’re told no and quickly respond with ‘She was ugly anyway…’
You’re denying her outright before she denies you and it’s so pathetic, seriously.
You think calling her ugly will make her denial of your ugly ass less hurtful, really? Sure, whatever makes you not mass-murder out of anger of your otherwise pathetic life.
>>
>>5618424
>writing blogs to defend some ugly skank that cant even draw
lmao
>>
>>5618442
ok Virgin you can’t draw either
>>
>>5618479
better be a virgin that cant draw than bust a nut in that horse or defend it on a mongolian board
>>
>>5617121
Seconded.
At least censor it or something.
>>
>>5618484
why so misogynist? white men are a disease.
>>
>>5618484
I think being a virgin is worse than busting a nut in a horse and defending it on Mongolian basket weaving board.
>>
>>5618583
And being a virgin that can’t draw is even worse than just being a virgin
>>
>>5618583
>>5618593
Wow virgin shaming
Roasties are cancer taliban cant come any sooner to america
>>
>>5618627
I’m not a roastie but your eventual death from a suicide bomber once they come would be cool.
>>
>>5618627
>Waaah people on the internet are so mean they’re shaming me cuz I’m a virgin! I’m a nice guy, I laugh at people’s look as if I was still a middle schooler and this is what I get

Literally 80% of 4chan’s population are still virgin stop crying
>>
File: schizo.png (1 KB, 125x51)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>5610510
why does this bitch bring cancer with her everywhere she goes?
>>
>>5614128 amputees r scareeeeee
>>
>>5618271
>You need to learn fundies to be able to draw from imagination anyway which is what she’s gonna do
t. ngmi /beg/
>>
>>5618809
She didn't do that. That's /ic/ for you.
>>
>>5618627
Kek get fucked virgin
>>
wow shes amazing i hope all white people die

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.