[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ay.png (11 KB, 100x76)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
As a straight male artist, what are some things I should take into account when designing male characters to make them sexually appealing and/or attractive to women and gay men?
>>
>>5622498
Facial hair. Give your characters a mustache or a beard and they’re automatically sexy. Especially the mustache. Literally no mustached characters are ugly and it’s a fact
>>
>>5622498
just watch some famdoms or what pedowood actors females likes the most to give you an idea, the majority for what i've seen like characters like griffin, femenine face with a strong manly body
>>
>>5622541
a lot like Griffith but a lot like guts too, I’m one of those person that doesn’t like Griffith (not based on his actions but on his looks), really not the type I like. So the best for OP is to just put both of these kind of characters in their story or whatever so that everyone finds their liking
>>
>>5622558
So a woman and a man?...
Also, why did Miura change Griffith into a dude?
The first one-shot for berserk has Guts and Griffith, but Griffith is a tsundere teen
>>
>>5622631
Also, is a chick* forgot to mention
>>
File: qhth2uv48ls51.png (541 KB, 1296x1296)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>5622536
>Literally no mustached characters are ugly and it’s a fact

True
>>
>>5622634
But what about those Spanish style of mustaches which leave a gap between (the philtrum is without hair)
>>
>>5622498
>when designing male characters to make them sexually appealing and/or attractive to women

It depends on what type of woman you're talking about, if you're aiming for koreaboos then just draw a feminine man like those BTS fags, or use kdrama actors as reference, if you're aiming for fujoshits, then just learn to draw bishounens, again feminine man, but if you're aiming for normal women, then use those romance novels covers (specially the new ones) as reference, you're welcome OP
>>
File: entrance00exit.jpg (331 KB, 1191x1684)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
There's a lot of subtle stuff, and it obviously varies from person to person, but certain things are attractive to a mass market. Study advertisements for men's fashion and hygiene that show more skin - a lot of them are based on what studys show the largest portion of women find attractive, for obvious reasons.

There's also this equilibrium point where a weird sort of "masculine androgony" exists, and it's got a somewhat niche but incredibly dedicated crowd. Swimmer bods are popular.
>>
>>5622632
>Also, is a chick* forgot to mention

Griffith was a chick? for real? holy shit
>>
>>5622646
>Swimmer bods are popular.

I read some research a few years ago that showed this body type is the most popular with women in general, they don't like too much muscles, like when you become a bodybuilder you'll attract more gay men than women, people are weird lmao, if only I wasn't so lazy, I'd work out, or learn to swim...
>>
>>5622631
what do you mean by a man and a woman, op asked for male characteristics so one character should be badass/big muscles/tall/a bit rude and scary but actually a very nice guy like guts and an another that is beautiful, kind of effeminate, looking like an angel like Griffith.

Either way if the guy looks fit or have a certain charm that’s what will attract people mostly.

I used to be in the berserk fandom for a short time and I don’t remember seeing or reading something about Griffith not being a dude
>>
>>5622634
Idk who this dude is but holy fuck proving my point bc he’s so much hotter with the stache
>>
>>5622666
>Idk who this dude is but holy fuck proving my point bc he’s so much hotter with the stache

He's a villain in the garbage web "anime" from rooster teeth, I only watch this trash because the girls are cute, and the fights are cool (not always) anyway, I agree with you anon, he's fucking hot with his stache (his default look) and my favorite villain, because he uses his brain to fuck others, instead of ki blast bullshit
>>
>>5622663

I read in the subreddit "askwomen" that teen girls tend to like effeminate guys like Legolas, and Edward Cullen because they're a safe choice, but older woman tend to like Aragorn, and others more because they're rough, and dangerous... Griffith for teen gals, and Guts for real women xD
>>
>>5622673
>garbage web "anime" from rooster teeth

RWBY
>>
>>5622498
depends on the woman and age demographic. as >>5622680 said younger girls like pretty boys but as women get older we tend to like more rugged men. i like dad types (dad bod, older, beards and nice hair) a lot which has also garnered a lot of popularity lately. clothing is quite important, suits and dress shirts are a safe choice. also keep in mind that most of the sex appeal for women isnt physical. give your character a great personality or make them super mysterious or damaged ("omg I can fix him uwu")
>>
>>5622634
Mf turned from weak fuck boy into Italian stallion, noice
>>
>>5622498
Draw faces like Henry Cavill, Rock Hudson and Montgomery Clift.
>>
>>5622680
I would need to rewatch lotr to confirm this since I had a huge crush on Legolas when I was 13 but i really don’t think it would change even though I prefer beards/dark hair now. I might be biased bc of Orlando Bloom tho
>>
>>5622498
look up "the male gaze" and then use it for your advantage in your art.
>>
>>5622689
>omg I can fix him uwu

I read somewhere that this is part of the appeal of bad boys, like turning him in a nice boyfriend, husband or something like that... can you (a woman) confirm it?
>>
>>5622699
>Mf turned from weak fuck boy into Italian stallion, noice

The mustache is default, this is just some redditor's editing of him without his mustache
>>
>>5622498

https://www.ranker.com/list/most-handsome-male-celebrities-2021/calistylie

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/hottest-male-celebrities

Filter by "voted by women" you're welcome
>>
>>5622757
kind of but a little more like "if he falls in love with me he will be nice to me but he's also a bad boy so he'll protect me/the family"

we want to have the cake and eat it too in a way
>>
>>5622763
Then whoever made that edit deserves to be slapped
>>
>>5622723
>I would need to rewatch lotr to confirm this

I remember a few women still preferred Legolas even in their 30s, they're minority, but they exist, maybe you're one of them? as a bi guy, I really dig orlando bloom too, tho Aragorn is also hot
>>
>>5622498
adult audience? it's the "story". we can fall in love with a lard butt or anything outside the physically attractive zone.
>>
>>5622731
>look up "the male gaze"

Look up female gaze too, it exists, not matter what feminists tell you, it's there, it's stuff like 50 shades of grey, and romance novels, maybe "gaze" is the wrong word, whatever lol
>>
>>5622767
>we want to have the cake and eat it too in a way

Now it makes sense, thanks, men also want to have the cake, and eat it too, it's just more physical than emotional, stuff like supportive, and hot wife that doesn't care about money, and bullshit like that...
>>
>>5622768
>Then whoever made that edit deserves to be slapped

I agree anon, typical redditor behavior to ruin everything
>>
>>5622790
np. i figured men had it too. but hey that's why we have fiction
>>
>>5622781
>we can fall in love with a lard butt or anything outside the physically attractive zone.

Lmao, you clearly don't pay attention to fandoms, all they care about is either hot people, or shippings, only writers care about story, and worldbuilding
>>
>>5622798
>but hey that's why we have fiction

Exactly, specially fiction targeted at certain demographics, it tend to appeal to their worldviews, like the MC is a self-insert, and every hot person around wants to fuck the MC...
>>
>>5622666
Arthur Watts from Rooster Teeth’s web animation series: RWBY
>>
>>5622809
Arthur Watts, heir to the watts atelier of the arts llc
>>
>>5622801
I agree that appeareance is what matters a lot at first but in a lot of cases I got attracted to characters that I didn’t find appealing physically. The way they were written and the character development they had is what made them become my favorite characters
>>
>>5622809
Might just watch it for him he looks like he could enter my fav mustached characters list
>>
>>5622775
Nice taste. Guess I might be part of the minority then but maybe by the time i hit 30 it will change. Also I noticed people that liked Legolas were also really into British actors in general, maybe it’s part of the appeal too
>>
File: gigb.jpg (117 KB, 500x500)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>5622648
He used to be a loli in one-shot issue of Berserk and was rescued by Guts. Sort of Casca's scenario but it's griffith in dress and a loli and guts saves her
>>
>>5622867
>Griffith used to be a loli
Now he's a shota
>>
>>5622801
i do. i wouldn't be in 4chan and other image boards if i didn't. we ship together anything from human failures to actual ships. we've been like this since we were teenagers.
>>
>>5622498
Just draw an attractive male character with some exposed skin; not something retarded like thigh highs. I don't think you need to be told what does and doesn't work overall for men vs. women's fashion.
Pic related was actually designed with sexual attraction in mind (can't find the artist's notes for him). I think King of Fighters is a good example of having both sexualized male and female designs.
>>5622781
There are men who love their lard butt wives too (and obviously not referring to the fat fetishists).
But that doesn't mean physical attraction doesn't matter.
>>
>>5622831
>I agree that appeareance is what matters a lot at first but in a lot of cases I got attracted to characters that I didn’t find appealing physically. The way they were written and the character development they had is what made them become my favorite characters

Y'know what? I personally saw some girls that fell for "ugly" characters, because of their personality, or whatever, but whenever they make fanart, the ugly guy becomes hot, it's kinda funny, you do you, but most people aren't like that, tho I kinda feel the same way as you.
>>
>>5622835
>Might just watch it for him he looks like he could enter my fav mustached characters list

Do it! The show is horrendous for the first two season, and most of season 3, but the Season 3 finale was cool, then season 4 was a mess, season 5 was even worse, and from season 6 to season 8 the show got better, the writing is still a mess, but the characters grow on you, even tho they're cringe... but if you're a waifufag / husbandofag like me, you'll find plenty on the show, I personally like the robot girl called Penny :)
>>
>>5622856
>Nice taste.
Thanks, you too have a nice taste
>I noticed people that liked Legolas were also really into British actors in general, maybe it’s part of the appeal too
You could be on to something, like Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, and stuff like that, right? brits guys are hot af
>>
>>5622653
That's because the body builder body types is a resource drain in primitive societies. Do you have any idea how much protein all that muscle requires in a single day? The swimmer body type is a average build that allows less resources so they can stay strong even during starvation, and keep fit enough to protect a woman and her young. All studies on what either gender finds attractive on average, boils down to survival.
>>
>>5622867
>He used to be a loli in one-shot issue of Berserk and was rescued by Guts. Sort of Casca's scenario but it's griffith in dress and a loli and guts saves her

That would be so weird, like imagine that scene with Griffith, and Caska, but Griffith is a loli lmao
>>
>>5622878
>we ship together anything from human failures to actual ships.

>human failures

I have yet to see teen girls shipping 4chan users with each other, weird flex, anyway thanks anon
>>
>>5622893
>Pic related was actually designed with sexual attraction in mind

What give it away? his open shirt? his kpop hair? maybe his pose? hmmm those notes would help anon
>>
>>5622920
>All studies on what either gender finds attractive on average, boils down to survival.

That makes sense, thanks for the trivia anon, tho I have to say one thing > One of the common reasons for the research's result seems to be related to how there's a threshold between fit, and sexy & fit, and scary from a woman's pov, but maybe that also fits in survival like you said, thanks again :)
>>
File: JordanBarrett.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1211)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>5622498
What makes male faces attractive to women and fags is easy to define anon: look like pic rel for young women and a i
Clint Walker for older women.
>>
>>5622922
But that's how it is.
Look up the one-shot for Berserk.
Grifith is a loli attacked by a bunch of thugs with a carriage and Guts comes and saves her
>>
File: a.jpg (40 KB, 450x700)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>5622536
undeniably unabashedly ultimately unobjectionable
>>
>>5622963
>Grifith is a loli attacked by a bunch of thugs with a carriage and Guts comes and saves her

Griffith as a loli would make for a funny berserk's villain, specially if he's tsundere too
>>
>>5623139

Who's he? my pussy is so wet, look at that mustache
>>
>>5622536
I was thinking body hair. Nothing like a treasure trail or a scruffy chest! <3
>>
>>5623201
you type like a tranny
>>
>>5622893
>picrel was designed with sexual attraction in mind
Try telling that to a "design skeptic" feminist or whatever they call themselves. They'll always beg to differ (while ignoring the fanbase of horny teenage girls these characters have)
t. used to be like that in high school
>>
>>5623202
And you sound like someone without an appreciation for body hair.
'Sides, OP was asking what designs women and/or gay men like, so...
>>
>>5622498
So I can only speak as a weeb, but...
Check out the husbando chart threads on /cm/
>>>/cm/3562974
or the body type thread on /y/
>>>/y/2896551
(picrel, mix between 2 and 4 seems like a good idea),
or this otome isekai hair colour spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17a-ppFpnh4-EAZVeDpAtcAhtcT6it9oUeNZvin7YbK8/edit#gid=0
(the genre is partial to black hair + red eyes, maybe they're going for a vampire vibe idk)
You could also check out popular visual novel games, in genres like otome:
https://vndb.org/g542?f=&m=2&s=33w
and BoysLove:
https://vndb.org/g2002?f=&m=0&s=33w
(Just click on one, scroll down, click on the "characters" tab, reveal all spoilers and you can see profiles and full tags of each character)

But generally you can just draw a plain anime guy with a good haircut, make him tall and strong, have him put on a suit and to appeal to women, have him respect women and to appeal to gays, make him gay and interested in another important male character; either will appeal to Fujos. Also give him some tragic backstory or sth and steal his personality from some other popular character.
Should be really easy.
>>
File: todoroki and zuko.jpg (45 KB, 696x392)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>5623212
Alternatively, steal the backstory too, no one will notice
>>
>>5623198
>Griffith as a loli would make for a funny berserk's villain, specially if he's tsundere too

It's not like I want to kill all your friends, or anything b-baka!!!
>>
>>5623223
todoroki is better obviously
>>
>>5623205
>"design skeptic" feminist

>FEMALE GAZE ISN'T REAL BECAUSE YOU AIN'T FOCUSING ON THEIR ASS, OR MAN TITS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU SHOW ME HIS DICK, OR ABS, OR WHATEVER, IT AIN'T REAL
>>
>>5623230
Yes, that's what I meant. (Thank god I got out of that rabbit hole when I did.)
>>
File: kek.jpg (88 KB, 1280x704)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>5623223
>Alternatively, steal the backstory too, no one will notice

Steal how their powers work too, heck plagiarize x-men's plot, and you have my hero academia...
>>
File: sus1.png (192 KB, 360x360)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>5623236
>Steal how their powers work too
I can't see it anon
>>
File: sus2.png (236 KB, 360x360)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>5623236
Not at all
>>
>>5623236
Excellent suggestion, you get it anon
>>
>>5623212
A mix of 2 and 4 is a good range. Actually don't underestimate 1 either, every now and then you get a breakout young type that ends up being a hit with girls.
>>
>>5623234
>Yes, that's what I meant. (Thank god I got out of that rabbit hole when I did.)

Congratulations then, because you realized that everyone is biased, including feminists
>>
>>5623266
ugh western comics are so childish
>>
File: heh.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>5623223
>>5623236
>>5623245
>>5623246

What are you guys talking about?
>>
>>5623273
Nothing to congratulate me over. I was just a stupid teen in high school who wanted to know how to draw better.
Now I just draw half-naked people because I can.
>>
File: nah.png (324 KB, 595x313)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>5623223
>>5623236
>>5623245
>>5623246
>>5623278

You guys are full of shit
>>
>>5623281
>Now I just draw half-naked people because I can.

Based, btw I used to be a feminist too, but now I don't give a shit about it, too much BS, specially when you talk about Intersectional feminism...
>>
>>5623266
>Excellent suggestion, you get it anon

I don't know why, but Spiderman is literally Superman, but more relatable, and Wolverine is just batman, but with regeneration, and claws...
>>
>>5622498

Muscular big thighs. Girls like big thighs. They literally coom at the sight of thighs and it compensates for having a small dick.
>>
>>5623293
I mean, I just believe in the dictionary definition of it. All the screeching harpies out there repping the movement turn me away. Plus the hypocrisy of demanding "realism" while also demanding their idea of "representation" was what woke me up.
>>
>>5623302
>it compensates for having a small dick.

Keep telling yourself that anon, whatever makes you happy
>>
>>5622498
Just be a straight female online but draw as a straight male offline.
I heard the LGBTQBBQ+ people say you can be a transexual depending on your mood.
Feeling like a straight female artist? Become one.
EZ
>>
>>5622783
>romance novels
Still falling back on that, hm? Why not health magazines or otomege?
>>
>>5623306
>I mean, I just believe in the dictionary definition of it. All the screeching harpies out there repping the movement turn me away. Plus the hypocrisy of demanding "realism" while also demanding their idea of "representation" was what woke me up.

>Hypocrisy

Just ask a feminist to talk about double standards, somehow it only works in their favor
>>
>>5623312
wtf is this deranged comment
can't even tell if you are joking lol
>>
>>5622498
The first few things that come to my mind...
>handsome face like OP related
>muscles
>hair is a bonus
>>
>>5623317
>otomege?

Because normal women still read romance novels, and their YA versions, and from what I know, only weeb women play otomegames, and only koreaboos want the BTS group to gangbang them
>>
>>5623324
>only weeb women play otomegames
Still women playing them, though. Not saying you deny it
>>
>>5623312
>Just be a straight female online but draw as a straight male offline.
>I heard the LGBTQBBQ+ people say you can be a transexual depending on your mood.
>Feeling like a straight female artist? Become one.
>EZ

Are you a homophobic guy? or just a TERF? either way, I'd a good laugh, thanks
>>
>>5623321
And something something "privledge+power"
I could give a shit about realism. Reality sucks (especially in leaf land). I'm just content to draw beefcake and cheesecake (though the former I'm learning because I'm more used to drawing the latter)
>>
>>5623330
>Still women playing them, though. Not saying you deny it

I'm sorry anon, but I don't get your point, I was just saying that women have subgroups, just like men, but if you're saying something else, then I didn't understand you, sorry about that
>>
>>5623340
No, I think I misread you.
My bad.
>>
File: true.png (3.26 MB, 2044x1076)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>5623339
>I could give a shit about realism. Reality sucks

I agree
>>
>>5623343
>No, I think I misread you.
>My bad.

I see, you're probably talking about newer forms of content for women or something like that, right? if that's the case, then I agree with you :)
>>
>>5623335
>homophobic

>transphobic
>>
>>5623347
I... guess?
Whatever, it's late where I'm at. But it was nice chatting with you.
>>
>>5623324
>only koreaboos want the BTS group to gangbang them

Only if they all cum inside, and impregnate her
the wattpad fanfic writes itself lmao
>>
>>5623350
>it's late where I'm at. But it was nice chatting with you.

Same here, sleep tight anon, and I"m gonna sleep too, it's 01:52 here good night anons, bye~
>>
>>5622498
Griffith and Guts runs the gamble of what both men and women find attractive. use them at your muse
>>
>>5623373
no one is asking about what men find attractive dumbass
>>
>>5623398
>OP literally asked what women and gay men find attractive. Dumbass.
>>
>>5623405
ur really gay lol
>>
>>5623286
Is this traced?
>>
>>5622498
>attractive to women and gay men?
fat thor
>>
>>5623286
you are shit. they are full of you. that makes you really gay. OP should draw you.
>>
>>5623405
op said gay men. gay men are three letters greater than men. other anon is subhuman-horse shit hybrid.
>>
File: imageedit_9_8911090985.jpg (131 KB, 1124x1508)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>5622498
Just imitate the gestures, body and facial features of JC Leyendecker men, superhero comic (Captain America, Superman) or even some from Tom of Finland men. You're good to go.
>>
>>5622498
Make them hyper-misogynists.
Women (secretly) love misogyny as well as gay men.
Hell, everyone loves misogyny in one way or another.
It is as natural as breathing air.
>>
>>5623546
Are you high? You type like you're high.
>>
>>5623592
>misogyny
no such things as such.
it's patriarchal & masculine, retard.
>>
>>5622911
>whenever they make fanart the ugly guy becomes hot
I don’t remember any cases like that but somehow it feels familiar so I guess you have a point there. Personally the “ugly” characters I like never get fanarts lmao so I wouldn’t know but what makes a character ugly anyway? Maybe I just lack diversity in what I read/watch but most characters are fit and look alright imo. A pair of glasses won’t make you ugly. Especially for anime if you type ugly anime characters on google they’re aren’t many results and it’s mostly people that had 3 sec of screen time. Even ryuk from death note isn’t that ugly but actually kind of hot.
>>
>>5622958
Guess I’m old then. No but it’s literally impossible to define what makes a person attractive the tastes are way too various. People find Dylan O’Brien and Tom Holland attractive regardless of age and yet they don’t fit what an average person would find attractive imo. Other will be into british old men like Tom hiddleston or Lee Pace.
People watching Vikings were all into Ragnar meanwhile I was into Rollo who is a big piece of shit, literally everyone likes something different. The only common points would be that they are fit and have a decent height.

So basically just make your character fit and don’t make him a midget and it will definitely appeal someone.
>>
>>5623139
He looks good who is he? I need people to quote my reply with all the mustached characters they know.
>>
>>5623201
I’m afraid to ask what a treasure trail is but hair on chest i agree. It’s sexy to me
>>
>>5623266
May I ask who is next to Deadpool as well as who are in pic number 4? Fanks
>>
File: golden-kamui-10001311.jpg (258 KB, 728x1121)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>5622498
>Fullmetal Alchemist
>Golden Kamuy
>Vinland Saga
>Berserk
These art style are appealing to gay men/boys. The setting of the story should be around brotherhood, rivalry, treason, compromise, war, classes, fighting, 6D chess, regardless of era, w*men as trophy but not really the objective (because they're already the object put in their place), soft part, weakness and resolved to compensate or overcome it. Gays are simple, if your character looks macho through his actions, choices and some facial hair/nice hair and straight men are talking about it, they'll simp the characters forever. Fuck w*men and those freak extras grunts & screech, they always ruin any franchise with overtly emasculation.
>>
>>5623638
This isn't a request thread and you're not the only gay. Not everyone is into overly masculine machos.
The manga you've named didn't become popular because of their sex appeal.
>and straight men are talking about it
So, things that go beyond gay sex appeal
>>
File: rr.jpg (158 KB, 1039x691)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>5622498
as a woman here's a list of some of my fav anime men characters, lots of them are pretty funny. not sure this helps lol but still posting it in case.

also not agreeing with one dude above me but he mentioned Golden Kamuy. On twitter literally all my girls mutuals were into it. Basically men are 80% of the time naked, there's homoeroticism, they're hot and they're dumb, always making dick jokes so they're pretty funny. i think it's a good combo to make both women and gay men love them.
>>
>>5623223
>My Hero Academia
I can't think of an anime where male and female characters are as equally thirsted over as this one, the author must be doing something right.
>>
>>5622498
Whatever the design, give him a rival
>>
>>5623649
you sounds like a w*men+mentally defected, opinion's dropped.
>>
>>5623198
Prototype Berserk is the stuff you wanna look for if you want to read it.
I'll post some loli Griffith and Guts
>>
>>5623833
>>
>>5622498
Nice rendering, charismatic looking designs.
>>
File: griff the loli.png (155 KB, 298x476)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>5623834
>>
File: loli griffith.png (87 KB, 240x441)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>5623836
>>
>>5623837
>>
>>5623823
>ad hominem
Pathetic
>>
File: Cross-Over.full.1227228.jpg (1.02 MB, 1300x975)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>5622498
Just draw what's attractive to you, OP.
Find your inner gay
>>
>>5623841
>pathetic
kys
>>
>>5623610
>muh patriarchy

>>5623596
no, just retarded. like you.
>>
>>5623872
>muh retarded
>spacings
kys
>>
>>5623847
I don't really have an inner gay. When I draw female characters, I draw what I find sexually attractive. When I draw a male character, I always wind up drawing a kind of idealized male form - hyperdefined and intimidating.
>>
>>5623934
Whats wrong with that? Women and gays are made up of a shit ton of subs that like men like that. You dont have to draw twinks. Just draw what you think looks cool.
>>
>>5623680
I don't think he really does anything special to encourage ships outside of normal anime tropes.
The main thing that helps is probably that all of the characters look unique due to the quirks requiring them to have cool designs and the fact he treats the male cast with the same depth as the female.
Most anime just has some interesting female designs and then bland generic males.
>>
>>5623939
This.
In the end, you should like the characters you draw as characters and with your tastes apparent, the drawings will feel more genuine too.
>>
>>5622498
Depends what kind of demographic you want
Women: twinks with feminine faces and lean/well-muscled bodies
Fujos: frail anime shota-esque boys and/or tall lean guys with feminine faces and huge long detailed hands (fujis self-insert as the shota boy)
Gays: buff men with body hair and beard
Straight men: traps or flat-chested futanaris
>>
File: 1597058436008.png (1.14 MB, 1024x2304)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>5622498
Look at this guy, he is one of the most popular characters of FGO despite being a non-gold and only appearing in a meme comic beforehand.
Men like him because he's cool, women like him because he's attractive.
>>
>>5622536
ah yes that's why no facial hair kpop guys and video game characters are so deeply beloved by girls
>>
>>5622920
you're overthinking it, there are some attributes that could be important to some but this isn't caveman shit, nor a diet overview

women want a good looking guy who's smart, nice, can take care of himself and potentially a partner. Being popular, extra smart or extra fit, and other gimmicks help for specific genres
>>
>>5624011
you might just like him because you're a fgo fag
>>
>>5622536
>facial hair
See you trying to sabotage OP?

OP, just be attracted to men. It’s not that hard.
>>
So here’s an OC of mine. Left is my own idea of male beauty, and right is what I think women would like more. Thoughts? Apologies for the roughness of the sketch.
>>
>>5624075
HAKAN IS THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME WHEN OILED
>>
>>5624045
Well there are girls that are into kpop men and there are girls that are into facial hair what do you want me to say? We’re all liking different things thankfully. this world would be very boring otherwise
>>
>>5624059
He asked for my opinion and I answered lmao leave me alone the world cruelly lacks bearded characters and it’s a sin it needs to be changed
>>
File: 918.jpg (383 KB, 727x1229)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>5622541
>femenine face with a strong manly body
The body has to be a slim muscular body, otherwise you end up looking strange like current Guts (feminine/boyish face with a huge muscular bod).
>>
>>5622680
It's funny because Guts is the non threatening one. Griffith looks like an angel but he's a trickster type.
>>
File: lmao.png (313 KB, 804x255)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>5623223
>>5623236
>>5623245
>>5623246
>>5623266
>>5623278
>>5623286

You guys are just imagining things, my weeb academia is 100% original!!!!!???@@@
>>
Fit/muscular pretty boys. The important part is to mix both masculine and boyish (not necessarily feminine) traits. Just look at how popular Jojo is with women, the men are very manly but have "pretty" faces as well.
>>
>>5623680
>I can't think of an anime where male and female characters are as equally thirsted over as this one, the author must be doing something right.

It's really simple anon, Let's see, Bakugo is your generic antisocial bad boy, Todoroki is a kpop idol, and Kirishima is fit, and show his abs all the time, there's plenty of other cute guys, then you have a fuckton of either cute gals, or sexy women into BDSM, the author just figured that he'd have double the audience if he aimed for both genders, and don't forget the plenty of fujobaits, and yurifagsbait, this show is OMNIPANDERING
>>
>>5624152
>there's plenty of other cute guys

Like Dabi, and Shiggy, not to mention the amount of DILFs, this show is heaven for a bi like me, everyone is cute, and / or hot
>>
>>5624002
Normal Women, and Fujos: Bishounens, Ikemen
Gays: Bara
"Straight" men: Big titty goth GF + Futanari
>>
>>5624011
>Men like him because he's cool

I'm a men, and I like him because he's cute
>>
>>5622498
B I G T I T T Y MEN

here’s the secret
>>
>>5624164
and I’m a woman and I don’t find him attractive lol
>>
File: inosuke.png (913 KB, 1280x719)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>5624120
>>5622541

The author of the manga is a woman, now everything makes sense
>>
>>5623875
you first
>>
>>5624145
>Jojo
>pretty
Those are the ugliest faces I have seen, man or women
>>
>>5624129
>It's funny because Guts is the non threatening one. Griffith looks like an angel but he's a trickster type.

Yeah, but at first glance, Griffith looks like an Elf xD
>>
>>5623649
Now say something about how that's acktually a "male power fantasy"
>>5623872
At least you agree you're retarded
>>
>>5624145
>Just look at how popular Jojo is with women, the men are very manly but have "pretty" faces as well.

Only fujoshits like Jojo anon, and they only like it because of its gayness, most young women like their pretty boys with little to no muscle, think One Direction, and kpop groups like BTS, they're huge with millenial, and zoomer women, while manly men are popular with cougars...
>>
>>5624172
>and I’m a woman and I don’t find him attractive lol

Ikr? anons here generalizing what people like, and for what reasons xD
>>
>>5624184
Jojo's gay? I thought they were only supposed to just look like effeminate butt ugly men
>>
>>5624182
>male power fantasy

NTA, but it could be a power fantasy for certain men like me, and not one for you, and the gay anon, y'know, because people aren't a monolyth
>>
>>5624195
>Jojo's gay? I thought they were only supposed to just look like effeminate butt ugly men

Jojo is manly for straight men, but super gay for women, specially for fujoshits...
>>
>>5624195
There just this thing called homoeroticism
>>
>>5624179
You sound like one of those people who thinks anime characters with a nose and mouth are ugly.
>>5624184
Fujos are still women. And a lot of the most popular series that women love have a high proportion of fujos as well. Hell, you even have them shipping BTS members together. Basically the answer to OP's question is to design both cute twinks and muscular pretty boys.
>>
File: troons.jpg (121 KB, 679x675)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>5624202
>You sound like one of those people who thinks anime characters with a nose and mouth are ugly.
I guess I just don't have the fujoshit spirit.
>>
File: ExBDm-TUUAECD_X.jpg (96 KB, 764x960)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>5622498
why the fuck would you want to appeal to women? They don't commission or buy merch as much as men do. They will whine at you if you draw a black character slightly wrong or whatever, and love petty drama. I mostly appeal to 40k and retro vidya fags nowadays, couldn't be happier.
>>
>>5624224
Why wouldn't you want to appeal to women instead of sweaty neckbeards? You must be gay.
>>
>>5624228
I'm a married woman, I've been cancelled many times and want to avoid that. Just want to live chill and make money, and slightly older nerd men have plenty of money they're willing to spend on art
>>
>>5624224
Zoomer grills are literally making fancams of Al Pacino. That line is blurred now.
>They don't commission or buy merch as much as men do.
They do, but it's mostly fan made merch not mass produced crap.
>>
>>5624196
>because people aren't a monolyth
>let's just ignore the fans that spawned from this thing that "didn't become popular because of sex appeal"
>>
>>5624232
How do I know you're making shit up?
>>
>>5624232
But nerd men are the ones who are involved the most in drama. Especially if they know you're a woman they will harass you and send you death/rape threats. If you are actually a woman you sound like a NLOG.
>>
>>5624224
>They don't commission or buy merch as much as men do.
That's how we know we shouldn't take you seriously. Schizos here have the habit to post the most uninformed takes and still believe they're intelligent.
>>
>>5624162
>"Straight" men: Big titty goth GF + Futanari
Don't call them "straight" they clearly are not, that tag is used to describe men attracted to actual women. Call them fags
>>
>>5624202
>Fujos are still women

I was talking about normal women, not deviants
>>
File: BASEDGOD.jpg (23 KB, 480x384)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>5624224
>why the fuck would you want to appeal to women? They don't commission or buy merch as much as men do. They will whine at you if you draw a black character slightly wrong or whatever, and love petty drama. I mostly appeal to 40k and retro vidya fags nowadays, couldn't be happier.

The truth been spoken
>>
>>5624261
>But nerd men are the ones who are involved the most in drama.

Stop lying, we all know that women are involved the most in petty drama, and gossip, it's literally the reason why NLOG is a thing to begin with
>>
>>5624370
>Don't call them "straight" they clearly are not

That's why I put straight in quotation marks...
>>
>>5624232
>I'm a married woman, I've been cancelled many times and want to avoid that. Just want to live chill and make money

Are you SakimiChan? She said something similar in a few patreon videos, she's talking about getting canceled by women because she drew a pokemon character that happens to be black, slightly less black, she was also cancelled because of drawing a loli with big tits, I swear, twitter's women, or tumblr's women are the worst, and they call other women that disagree with them > NLOG, and PickMe bcuz they don't receive attention at all, and use that as an attack against popular women, typical femcel behavior
>>
>>5624512

>BASED GODDESS
>>
>>5624532
Not that anon but
>NLOG
The fuck is an NLOG?
>>
>>5624224
>They will whine at you if you draw a black character slightly wrong
Don't appeal to the Twitter/Tumblr crowd then, it's very easy.
And how can you be into 40k and think men don't constantly bitch and create drama? Those fags are some of the most autistic bunch and will get into an argument over anything, you fucking pick me.
>>
>>5624532
>"you hurt my feelings with your critique! i'll never draw niggers again!!!!"
>>
>>5624524
The reason those girls get into drama is for the sake of male attention or because men goaded them to. You know that, right?
>>
>>5624549
>The fuck is an NLOG?

>Not Like Other Girls

It's the word that femcels use to shame the only good women out there, simply because they aren't gossipy, normies, and drama queens too.
>>
>>5624524
saying that on 4chan lmfaooo anyway, this thread was doing just fine until men that weren’t concerned by the thread started arguing with other people but hey men don’t create drama, right
>>
>>5624550
Color pickers and Google exist. It's not that hard!
>>
File: lmao.jpg (108 KB, 631x680)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>5624550
>you fucking pick me.

t. Femcel's defensive gals, watch out
>>
>>5624564
They asked for a definition. You don't have to act like one.
But I do hope he finally picks you :)
>>
>>5624564
Sounds like sour bitches
>>
File: 1627883965672.jpg (86 KB, 720x540)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>5624568
Your waifu is irrelevant trash
>>
>>5624573
How you cope with the fact that even fit women like Abby can get overpowered by a man?
>>
>>5624574
I thought for sure your narrative was Abby is "acktyalley a tranny"
>>
>>5624574
w*MEN will always be the object. they'll never be equal to MEN.
t. Homosexuel Patriarchal guy
>>
>>5624571
>They asked for a definition. You don't have to act like one.
>But I do hope he finally picks you :)

I'm not a woman you dumbass femcel, I'm just aware of your shitty women culture, it's really easy btw, just read FemaleDatingStrategy on reddit, full of pigs like you
>>
>>5624579
>women are objects
Shut up fag.
>im the same anon
>>
>>5624572
>Sounds like sour bitches

Because they are sour bitches, Femcels are even worse than Incels
>>
>>5624583
Oh... so you're just a misogynist
My bad
>>
>>5624573
>Your waifu is irrelevant trash

You're irrelevant too femcel, no one in their right mind would fuck you
>>
>>5624585
>Femcels are even worse than Incels
Weren't they only salty on men for not dating them?
Having a "nice girl" attitude?
This is the least I heard of these pink goblins
>>
>>5624593
>no one in their right mind would fuck you
Et tu, misogynerd
>>
>>5624586
>Oh... so you're just a misogynist
>My bad

Nope, I respect women in general, but I'll never respect women like you that put other women down just to cope, fuck you, and others women like you
>>
>>5624598
>others

>other*

You gals are the wome's equivalent of Incels, fuck all of you
>>
>>5624598
>but I'll never respect women like you that put other women down just to cope, fuck you, and others women like you
I don't remember ever living by the mantra of "If I make fun of women with you, will you treat me like I have value?"
>>
>>5624597
Et tu misandritroll ?
>>
>>5624603
You tried anon
Have a gold star for effort
>>
>>5624598
Based anon.
Fuck femcells and misandristic cunts
>>
>>5624604
Nice quotes learned from old boomer movies.
How about you get a personality ?
>>
>>5624598
>I'll never respect women that put other women down

That’s exactly what NLOGS do and yet to defend them, you’re so full of shit
>>
>>5624611
"I fucking hate women" is not a personality trait, either
>>
File: 1602310515263.jpg (219 KB, 912x1024)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>5624617
There are plenty of examples of women I like, but you ain't one of them.
Not sorry that your application got rejected.
>>
>>5624621
Not sorry those icky feminazis are preventing you from getting the sex you oh so clearly deserve
>>
>>5624621
spoken like a true unfuckable virgin!
keep it up!
>>
>>5624621
cringe af
>>
File: 1599543854216.jpg (13 KB, 220x240)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>5624625
>>5624628
>>5624631
feminazis are the same as femcells.
>muh sex
That's why women like you never did shit in history, glorified sex too much to actually get an education.
>>
>>5624532
She probably gets backlash because her art is the kind that has broad appeal especially to teenagers, in both style and subject matter (bland pretty/sexy poses). The more you appeal to the masses, the more scrutiny you get.
>>
Is femcel like "I'm angry because I can't have sex (with the man I want)" because I can't imagine it being "I'm angry because I can't have sex" like normal incels. That's like starving at a 24/7 all you can eat buffet.
>>
>>5624633
Bro stop posting cringe
>>
File: 1602241466291.jpg (47 KB, 402x402)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>5624656
>late
>the reply "b-bro it's cringe"
Shaken your ego, didn't I?
Glad your crush dodged a bullet and found a nice woman to be at his side.
>>
>>5624662
I don't speak "incelebate rambling"
>>
File: 1630791027539.png (206 KB, 413x386)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>5624666
You still want to go?
Better retreat before you lose your last piece of ego left.
>>
>>5624650
Women don’t get laid because they can’t they don’t get laid because they don’t want to
>>
>>5624675
Not true.
Femcells don't get laid because no sane man would stick it inside such rotten, hateful attitudes.
They might look like a painting, but if they smell like a corpse, they are at the same tier as incels.
Some women are rejects due to their attitude ,some men by looks.
>weird though i think femcells might be the reason why a bunch of incels appeared since toxic cunts tend to shame men for their appearance since sex is the only thing they got upstairs
>>
>>5624680
Nah. They go to the club and more than one man will be willing to fuck them no matter what they look like.
>>
File: 1628975847358.png (108 KB, 690x402)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>Better retreat before you lose your last piece of ego left.
>>
File: 1602163501590.jpg (41 KB, 516x516)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>5624686
>late
>still no actual clever comeback
>wojak+greentext
I said enough
>>
>>5624688
I accept your concession
>>
>>5624684
Just cause they are used like a blow up doll and thrown away after that doesn't make them valuable.
A woman is valuable when a man wants to seal her from other men to take her.
>gf ,wife, etc..
The good values are sealed while the no value,unwanted is left to wander.
>>
File: 1601642184429.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>5624691
>i-i-i accept your concession b-bakaa
Seen this meme before posted around.
Got anything in that head beside recycling?
>>
>>5624672
bro we can all tell that you're just some sad pathetic loser, you're not bruising any egos anytime soon...
>>
>>5624696
I accept your concession
>>
File: 1601618861491.jpg (166 KB, 530x450)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>5624697
>the classic bitch tactic of denial
>sprinkled with terms intended to devalue a man when they got no weapon left to use
Classic and repetitive.
>>5624701
At this point, you are just a robot set to repeatyour cope mantra.
>>
>>5624696
Isn’t it time for you to draw anon, you’re annoyingly everyone. Unless you’re on this board just for attention and drama? Or perhaps desperately in need of communication with a woman?
>>
>>5624707
>you're the one with a fragile ego, not me!
>>
>>5624693
But what does that have to do with term femcell I thought femcell was a woman that is unable to get laid
>>
File: 1602233618018.jpg (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>5624711
>>5624712
>just more pety shit no actual comebacks.
Just looking out for my bro's and sis's out there, leaving them a trail to pick to see how cheap femcell/feminazi's "know to argue" when cornered.
>>
>>5624713
Aren't "nice girls" in that crowd as well?
>>
File: bitchesintheback.gif (57 KB, 449x301)
57 KB
57 KB GIF
>>5624608
>Fuck femcells and misandristic cunts
>>
>>5624719
Your "bro's and sis's" are laughing at you behind your back and you know it
>>
File: 1600884008723.jpg (7 KB, 221x228)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>5624726
Not everyone is pathetic like you to do that. Stop projecting your actions on others, you look paranoid.
>>
>>5624719
What did that anon said before.. that men “don’t create drama”. Lemme laugh.
>>
>>5624729
>Not everyone is pathetic like you to do that. Stop projecting your actions on others, you look paranoid.
>>
>>5624615
>That’s exactly what NLOGS do and yet to defend them, you’re so full of shit

>You're brainwashed by your cult
>Oh no, every other women hates us, they're the problem, not us, men are the problem too

Fuck off femcel, you aren't a victim, and your little cult is as bad as Incels, and repillers, go back to Twitter, or Tumblr, where you'll find likeminded obese uglly bitches like you
>>
>>5624719
Just say you haven’t talked to a girl in ages, it’s fine
>>
>>5624621
>There are plenty of examples of women I like, but you ain't one of them.

BASED GOD ANON, YOU'RE THE GOAT
>>
File: 1602216087487.gif (878 KB, 420x179)
878 KB
878 KB GIF
>>5624734
>>5624735
>more cope bullshit and no arguments
>again regurgitation and greentext.
You exposed yourselves enough. I'll head to other threads where anons with triple digits that can form an argument. Talking to a robot tier with a repeating algorithm is boring and makes you want fresh social air.
>>
>>5624693
>A woman is valuable when a man wants to seal her from other men to take her.
>the bare minimum that any woman with a few good physical attributes and a somewhat decent personality can accomplish. What a feat.
>>
>>5624625
>>5624628
>>5624631

NTA but he, or she, could just pay for sex, whores are hotter, and cheaper than feminazis
>>
>>5624738
And if I don't?
>>
>>5624633
>That's why women like you never did shit in history, glorified sex too much to actually get an education.

This anon is absurdly based, I'd fuck him
>>
>>5624744
>You exposed yourselves enough
Et tu, schizo
>>
File: term142.png (1.23 MB, 730x655)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>5624640
>She probably gets backlash because her art is the kind that has broad appeal especially to teenagers, in both style and subject matter (bland pretty/sexy poses). The more you appeal to the masses, the more scrutiny you get.

She appeal to everybody, because she draw hot women, AND hot men like picrel, but ofc femcels will shit on her because muh feminism
>>
>>5624746
Women who are sealed off usually got a nice set of skills, but idiots that don't know will take it for granted and compare them to "sex dolls".
Looks ain't everything on a woman, if she is 10 by looks but dumber than a plank or more rotten than death itself then maybe a millionaire can have her since she won't be needed to do any work or engage in any fun discussions but for a regular man a woman that comes with a set of + both body, mentally, and she is sweet as well to talk to that's a treasure to not lose.
>>
>>5624650
>because I can't imagine it being "I'm angry because I can't have sex" like normal incels. That's like starving at a 24/7 all you can eat buffet.

Femcels are fucking whales, they're so ugly that an ORC from LOTR would get more matches on tinder... Not all men will fuck every hole
>>
>>5624756
Too bad she's racist
>>
File: Lizzie.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>5624684
>They go to the club and more than one man will be willing to fuck them no matter what they look like.

>Lizzie Velasquez wants you anon
>>
ok but what about the thread question
>>
>>5624771
Look up "uke" and "seme" .
Japanese use that bait and works wonders for them to catch the wallets of gays, misandrists, fujos and all the sort.
>>
>>5624719
>Just looking out for my bro's and sis's out there, leaving them a trail to pick to see how cheap femcell/feminazi's "know to argue" when cornered.

Thanks anon, you humiliated the femcel for me while I was AFK, the cunt thinks it's the same anon that's trolling her from the get go lmao
>>
>>5624763
She's awesome
>>
>>5622498
This really depends on the audience, some women/gays are into androgynous dudes, twinks, etc, some are into bara, some are into thick bearish guys, there are many different tastes so think about the specific audience you wanna cater to because there is no "one type fits all" that everyone's gonna like.
>>
>>5624782
She's allergic to color pick tools and plays the victim
A dramatization >>5624560
>>
>>5624763
>Too bad she's racist

Is she? pls show me a print of her being a racist, not that change anything, I believe in you anon, it's just funny to know this trivia.
>>
>>5624776
>misandrists, fujos and all the sort.

Fujos are misogyny tho, they really hate any women in their fetish gay man
>>
>>5624799
>Fujos are misogyny tho, they really hate any women in their fetish gay man

>Misogynists
>BL / Yaoi manga
>>
>>5624770
yes because average women look like that, leave you room buddy, go discover what the world looks like outside of the internet I’m begging
>>
>>5624763
>Too bad she's racist

Don't you dare talk shit about Sakimeme, go away schizo femcel, filthy cunt, fucking whale
>>
>>5624810
>yes because average women look like that, leave you room buddy, go discover what the world looks like outside of the internet I’m begging

We're talking about femcels, not your average woman, are you retarded anon? must be the femcel, go away schizo
>>
File: selloutchan base v0.1.png (163 KB, 3000x3000)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>5624811
You're right! How dare I sully the name of the Queen of Sameface!
>>
>>5624762
You have no idea what’s it like being a woman and apparently have no idea either of how desperate you men can be. But I get it what would you know when the only woman you know irl is your mother? Go outside and talk to people you loser
>>
>>5624817
>. But I get it what would you know when the only woman you know irl is your mother? Go outside and talk to people you loser

Are you done, NPC? your answer is just a copy, and paste, btw not everyone gives a shit about relationships, or sex, y'know, aro-ace people exist, tho I'm not one of them, but I mention that because it's just funny to see how alienated you are, what's next? will you shame because I'd never fuck an ugly bitch like you? lmao, kys cunt
>>
>>5624815
>You're right! How dare I sully the name of the Queen of Sameface!

Oh no! sameface! samebody! wonky anatomy! She's still a self-made millionaire, and you're just a starving artist, she keeps winning, and we all (including you) keep losing in this crab bucket
>>
>>5624799
Yet, they like to see a man looking like a woman getting blasted by a man
>>
>>5624836
Yes, if you don't fuck ugly people you are a horrible person. According to the uggos, at least. Kek.
>>
>>5624850
>Yet, they like to see a man looking like a woman getting blasted by a man

Because they're self-inserting as the "man" that looks like a woman, the so called "UKE" is just a woman in a man's body, they look, and act like one...
>>
>>5624880
>Yes, if you don't fuck ugly people you are a horrible person. According to the uggos, at least. Kek.

You're probably the weeb anon that was trolling the ugly bitch in my absence, you did a wonderful job, thank you for that based god
>>
>>5624887
It's just a chick with no tits and a fake dick.
They like hetero shit but want to larp otherwise.
If they were into gays for real, they'd watch two hairy yetis doing an abomination.
But, you are right. They can't self insert after.
>>
>>5624836
>yes I’m an incel but just so you know there are people that don’t give a shit about relationships.. which is not my case btw

Thank you for this information that no one cares about. It seems like I’ve touched a sensible spot though. Maybe don’t put all your anger on women just because you can’t bring yourself to talk to one. Classic misogynist lol.
I’m out, not gonna talk to an imbecile like you for the entire night
>>
>>5622498
Just create what you want without caring. People will like it some won’t but like everything else.
>>
File: amogus.gif (1.16 MB, 766x676)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>5624224
>40Kfag thinks he can call anybody a whiny autist
>>
>>5624899
>It's just a chick with no tits and a fake dick.
>They like hetero shit but want to larp otherwise.
>If they were into gays for real, they'd watch two hairy yetis doing an abomination.
>But, you are right. They can't self insert after.

Exactly my point, sweet anon, they aren't into real gays, like you said yetis, but they're into gay fetishism, like BL, YAOI, MM Romance, Slash fanfic, Omegaverse (Mpreg!) etc... A few weeks ago, another anon said that fujos are transmen in denial, and that's very close to the truth, if they could magically ditch their gender, and engage in gay sex, almost all fujos would do that in a heartbeat, and as a queer guy, I fucking hate fujos, and their idealized gay shit
>>
>>5624932
>Thank you for this information that no one cares about. It seems like I’ve touched a sensible spot though. Maybe don’t put all your anger on women just because you can’t bring yourself to talk to one. Classic misogynist lol.
>I’m out, not gonna talk to an imbecile like you for the entire night

The retarded femcel gives up on a discussion because she can't argue, her modus operandi is just to shame others, other women, men, it doesn't matter, she just knows how to spread hate, and play the victim card, typical femcel behavior, here's one advice for you: unironically kys
>>
>>5623934
>I can't draw
>>
>>5624944
>40Kfag thinks he can call anybody a whiny autist

/ic/ is full of whiny autists tho
>>
>>5624841
Doesn't mean she's a good artist. You're just a simp for polished turds
>>
>>5624961
I accept your concession
>>
>>5624954
Don't think they'd switch it.
Perhaps they compare themselves to the uke in bl since they are outcasts and consider themselves fitting in that. Maybe why the charm of the feminine looking guy. (though young women lose their things over what could be considered more feminine looking, since probably doesn't look as scary or intimidating to make them feel afraid)
But I doubt they would switch it to be a man in a heart beat. Most who want to be a man are ignorant and have no clue what a man has to go through, they think that being a man will solve their issue, but men got as many issues as chicks but men issues require qualities that men are born with to be solved while women issues require a woman's natural problem-solving skills.
>>
>>5624174
it's peak aesthetics, though I wouldn't exactly say feminine
Look even the classical artists thought angels had this look.
Pic related.
>>
>>5624996
Otherworldly beings being depicted like they were neither man nor woman is a norm, since it is believed that there are no such things as genders in the afterlife.
Buddhist faggots took it too far as to start grooming young boys because they believed that some "god" of theirs was sleeping with them if they were sleeping with a young boy. (absolutely retarded excuse to be a ped).
Though, the fujos attraction to feminine looking men might be a mental state of safety and security to them
>guy looks feminine , therefore safe and approachable perhaps understanding as well since feminine patherns.
>>
>>5624982
>Doesn't mean she's a good artist.

I never said that she's a good artist, but she's a successful artist, one that makes money, and lots of it, all you're whining about is how she draws the same face, but that crap doesn't matter, only money matters, and she's a millionaire
>>
>>5624228
>Why wouldn't you want to appeal to women instead of sweaty neckbeards? You must be gay.
are you retarded
reading comprehension is hard I guess

>>5624368
>>5624550
>>5624565
>>5624586
>>5624628
>>5624932
you will always be an ugly tranny no one likes
>>
>>5624987
>I accept your concession

NTA that you're talking about concession, this is would be the weeb anon, I'm the original anon that called you a femcel tho
>>
>>5625015
yet the devil here looks like a balding coomer
>>
>>5624988
>but men got as many issues as chicks but men issues require qualities that men are born

You're talking about something else, but I agree with you, a lot of women have women-specific problems, get treated as sub-human, and think that men have it all, but in reality men just have different problems that most women would just cry, and complain about, y'know because most women are whiny bitches
>>
File: considerthefollowing.png (236 KB, 419x410)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>5624932
>yes I’m an incel but just so you know there are people that don’t give a shit about relationships

Lmao, the femcel calling others an incel, the irony, now go fetch the rope ugly cunt
>>
>>5622498
Women don't like huge muscles or overly manly men. Make them slim and toned, a bit boyish
>>
File: image0 (2).png (508 KB, 531x600)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>finally see a thread with an interesting subject & more than 4 replies
>deralied halfway through by butthurt roasties replying to a smug reaction image poster
this is why women don't deserve rights
>>
>>5625222
>this is why women don't deserve rights

Women are subhuman trash, Why would you give rights to insects?
>>
>>5625162
The cope.
>>
>>5624045
OP asked about women
>>
>>5624756
Not denying it's hot, but don't complain when you cultivate an audience of lowest common denominator appeal. There's going to be woketards, normies, etc.
>>
>>5625025
Someone got offended over anonymous posts?!
>>
>>5624224
>why the fuck would you want to appeal to women? They don't commission or buy merch as much as men do.
This is true. My dedicated clients are male. women don't spend as much for commission unless it's jewelleries or stuffed toys. The high paying clients are male and women clients usually try to talk in to reduce my commission price.
>>
>>5625222
Women over puberty age should be the burning fuels for electricity generators because it's eco-friendly. They're only the hindrance of progressive society and contribute nothing significant. Yes, we know that so-called contributions are just for virtue-signalling although in reality it's the work of basedmen. To this day since women are allowed to vote, all they bring are just let downs and introductions of laws that forbids these and that. women intervention makes everything progressing backward instead of forward with their muh social issues feefees minorities. I think women are a mistake.
t. Super Gay by choice Gentleman
>>
>>5625222
>Mysoginist.
You are in the same crab bucket with the missandrist,incels,and femcels.
>pretend to be interested in the thread just to complain of women and random anons
>>
>>5625028
That's probably what that artist seen him like.
>>
>>5625663
those labels are all social constructs, hon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.