[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 105 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 54e657892c56b_thumb.png (71 KB, 400x400)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
This is a thread to discuss all kinds of digital drawing hardware: non-display graphics tablets, pen display tablets, portable tablets and more.

If you have any additional questions, ask them.

>Recommended tablets:

Intuos 3 - Best screenless tablet. Look for one on Craigslist or Ebay.
Intuos 4, 5 & Pro - Also good options. Will burn through your nibs.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite - Budget portable display tablet. Very solid drawing experience with Wacom EMR tech, but a small 10.4" display area.
Used iPad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9" - Best option for a display tablet.
Galaxy Tab S7+ - Good premium alternative to an iPad Pro

>Avoid:

XP-Pen, Huion, Gaomon and every other Chinese brand - Poor build quality, lackluster pens, broken tilt, struggles to register light pressure, horrible customer support and the displays are not calibrated. All Chinese brands are basically the same because they're all centralized. Check out the webm to understand how bad they are. Also watch out, Chinese companies shill HARD on /ic/; they do a lot of samefagging and frequently hurl personal insults.
Microsoft Surface Pro - The N-Trig digitizer means you will always get wobbly lines.
Lenovo - Bad drawing performance because they're not designed with art in mind.
Cintiqs & other desktop display tablets - Overpriced, prone to problems and will lead to back posture issues.
iPads (brand new)
iMacs and Macbooks - Never buy this garbage under any circumstance. It's a locked ecosystem with rubbish hardware you can't upgrade.

Previous: >>5649488
>>
>>5672768
>>5672770
Yeah, the Surface Devices have basically had a major issue each generation, and given we're up to SP8, it's getting kinda pathetic.

SP4 has major screen flickering issues.
SP 5 has very common light bleed issues.
SP6 also has the light bleed.
SP7 can drop dead like flies depending on what model you have (there's large quality differences between batches, to the point where some don't even have their screens glued on right.

Metal Surface Laptops crack their sceens.

Surface Book breaks a lot too.

The new devices look cool, but it's a risk to buy them right out of the gate.

>>5672774
The battery charge life is better now.

The swelling remains present.

The swelling issues basically come from the hot intel chipsets slowly ruining the battery if you run intensive programs and let the surface run hot (which it runs super hot when charging anyways).
>>
Will we ever get an actual good 2in1?
>>
>>5672782
And yet again, there's a reason why professional artists ALWAYS prefer to use the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 instead of everything else.
>>
>>5672789
Retard
>>
What do you gain from shilling Wacom
You literally can’t deny it’s overpriced as fuck
>>
i'm looking for around like 8x5" working area drawing tablet

new Intuos matches specs for $200 CAD(160USD), but seems expensive for what it is
Is this my only/best option or do i opt for something else
OP mentioned Intuos 4/5 but it's not possible to get those new here. is there something wrong with the new one?CTL6100WLK0
>>
Is there any point in a dedicated pen display in the current year compared to a full fledged tablet? Wacom doesn’t seem to be keeping up at all with display quality
>>
>>5672788
Yeah. The Acer Concept D is fucking amazing.
>>
>>5672823
Intuos pro is the only intuos worth buying.

You could look at huion or xp pen in the size you want.
>>
If I get a matte screen protector for iPad eg bellemond, does that cause the Apple Pencil nib to wear out quicker?
>>
>>5673113
No unless you push down hard like a retard. Wrote this with my apple pencil.
>>
File: dwd.jpg (349 KB, 1600x900)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>5672887
pen display can be 22" or even 32" if you need, and wacom pens feel better than apple pend for a lot of people,
if youre doing only a doodles for your tranny patreons then you most likely not need pen display, if you're doing more serious illustrations,comics inking, something to do with sculpting or other 3d manipulations, then you most likely need real software and normal pen display
>>
How do you guys clean your tablets to get the friction back? I use a a paperlike on my iPad and when I first got it it was great, but now it feels slippery again
>>
>>5672813

Wacom is also half-chinese, they produce all their shit in China.
>>
I like my Huion 1060+
I've also used a thinkpad x230t to doodle once. It's bulky..
>>
Can someone direct me to a paperfeel-like screen protector for a 22 inch tablet?
>>
Work is buying me new shit
I can go either the m1 macbook + ipad 11 inch or the samsung s7 11 inch plus some windows laptop with a gpu
>>
>>5673543
You need to buy a new one, it wears out eventually
>>
Where's a good place to buy a 2nd gen ipad pro?
>>
>>5674778
Maybe swappa or facebook marketplace. Ebay if the seller is good.
>>
File: hamtaro2.png (370 KB, 613x705)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
what's the /ic/ approved bare minimum starter drawing tablet? I plan to draw 80% traditional 20% digital so I just want something that works to try digital on the side
>>
>>5674283
Get the apple shit because sidecar will work better than using the Samsung tablet as an external display on windows
>>
Is this Greta in OPs pic?
>>
I'm going to buy a Huion kamvas 13 (not the pro one)
Can i use it as a second monitor? what i want to know is if i can have CSP on it while watching some other shit like youtube on my main monitor.
>>
>>5674887
any drawing app on your phone and your finger
>cost: time to setup/learn the app and maybe a sore finger afterwards
>>
>>5674962
You can do that with any tablet. Just set it to extend mode instead of duplicate.

I sure hope you aren't thinking that huion is a standalone tablet like the ipad or galaxy tab s7. You can only use these things as duplicated or extended monitors.
>>
>>5674887
I have a Huion h640p, I'd say it's pretty alright.
>>
>>5674974
Yeah i know, i'm not that dumb when it comes to tablets, i'm also not the kind of person who likes drawing everywhere they go, i pretty much can only do in my room at 2am.
>>
>>5674869
Thanks, amazon didn't seem very trustworthy so I wasn't sure where else to look.
>>
>>5672768
What’s a good (preferably cheap) screen protector brand for iPad?
>>
Hey bros, if money and space isn't an issue, should someone new to digital drawing devices buy a huge Wacom like tablet?
Or should I just start with a 16" or smaller device instead/?
>>
File: file.png (1.32 MB, 1427x728)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
thinking about buying this?
But also kind of want to get something under 50
>>
>>5676310
I will once again recommend intuos3 as you dont need to worry about nibs, they last forever and you have touch strips that you can use to quickly zoom or change brush size. It was top of the line for a reason
>>
tfw I just went ahead and bought a 22 Cintiq because I needed a 2nd screen for programming and uni classes.
I suck with money but hey, it will serve multiple purposes so that's a win in my book.
>>
>>5676149
I think anything around the 22"-24" size is nice. Are you someone who likes to draw on big paper? Do you hate the idea of having to zoom in and out of your work constantly? Then get something at least that size.

Do you like drawing small, or dont mind zooming in and out all the time? Draw on 16". It's the smallest size I'd ever recommend to anyone. I will say the bigger tablets have a better resell value, but they sometimes take longer to find a buyer for.
>>
>>5676149
Wait are we talking screen tablets? If you arent talking about drawing on a screen just go for an intuos pro medium or large, whichever you like.
>>
>>5676310
I think that's kind of expensive for used.
>>
>>5674887
The cheapest Huion you can get your hands on

But if you have some extra cash, the cheapest Wacom you can get your hands
on

Some people will tell you size matters but I've spent a lot of time with small tablets, you'll be fine

>>5675270
Bellemond and Elecom. That being said, any cheap matte screen protector will do the job if you just want a textured feel. The only difference is how rough it is. The Paperlikes are the "premium" ones that do offer better visual clarity but they are expensive, scratch easily and aren't as rough.
>>
>>5676454
>>5676456
>I think anything around the 22"-24"
Yep I'm talking about display tablets, what are good options at that size?
I'm open to any brand as long as it's good value and good quality.
>>
File: file.png (369 KB, 1355x530)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
Already found a good cheap tablet $
Any tips on finding a good cheap pen for pic related?
>>
>>5676596
dont buy small one, its good for sculpting/coloring/photo stuff, but for drawing is too small, you want medium.
also dont buy used intuos 3 without pen, its not worth it, pens are not produced anymore therefore buing pen alone will be very expensive, its better to buy used tablet with pen when your pen breaks than buy pen alone, I know it pretty weird
>>
>>5676610
I have only 50 bucks to spend
any tips?
or should i wait until i can spend more money to get a proper one
right now i'm stuck with a deco 01 xp-pen
>>
>>5676615
I'd just wait and look for good offer, I bought intuos3 medium never used, complete box, for exactly 50$ year ago
>>
File: file.png (398 KB, 1351x592)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>5676628
would something like this be good
>>
>>5676489
I ordered some Bellemondes to try them out and will see how it goes.
>>
Anyone tried Xiaomi Pad 5?
>>
>>5676644
exactly same as mine, they also made widescreen one, but its not really essential to get it as you can restrict work area little bit in drivers setting and match aspect ratio of your monitor if this will be bothering you, if pen is not fucked up this is a great tablet
>>
>>5676644
>>5676693
the 6x11 is the good one yeah. I have the medium and use it without mapping, I feel you lose too much after cutting the work area imo. If you can find a 6x11 for a bit more it's very much worth it. Since you live in US this shouldn't be a problem.

>>5676672
I saw some reviews and the jitter is unacceptable. Go for the S7, surface pro 8 or ipads if you like iOS.
>>
>>5676530
Your options are Wacom Cintiq Pro in that size, or anything 22 or 24 from Huion or XpPen as long as it was released within the last year.
>>
>>5676791
There are both a Huion 22 Plus (released last year) and a 24 plus that apparently have identical specs inside except for the bigger screen and jump from FHD to QHD, does the 22 still make sense right now? It's super affordable imo.
My initial reaction was to go for the Cintiq 22 but it seems like it's so outdated and outclassed at this point that it's a complete meme buy in this size bracket, but damn it's expensive still.
>>
So I'm looking to move up from a screenless tablet. I was thinking possibly a Cintiq Pro 16, but I see Cintiq is in the avoid category. What would be a good equivalent to that?
>>
>>5676808
You want QHD bare minimum at that size.
>>
>>5676921
Cintiq pro is what you should buy if you buy a Cintiq. Regular Cintiq that do not have "pro" in the name are not worth it.

If you're looking to avoid Wacom for some reason, Huion makes a solid 16" pro, and XP pen just came out with the x3 chip 16" tablet that has a real nice stylus.
>>
>>5676977
good to know, at 16" its not a problem right?
>>
Does anyone own both the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and the Galaxy Tab S7+? How does the experience compare? I'm looking for an Android drawing tablet that I can also use for reading and watching livestreams sometimes.
Money isn't an issue but I don't want to buy overpriced hardware if something cheaper gets the job done in the same way.
>>
>>5672768
c'mon why do you have to use Aaron's photo? it hurts my eye to view that photo.
>>
>>5677033
At 16", 2k or 4k resolution looks really nice but no its not necessary at all.
>>
>>5677463
Ty anon!
>>
Wacom SEA's youtube channel accidentally a video about a Cintiq 16 Pro refresh a few d ays ago. It's gone now. New cintiq pros coming soon I'm guessing by CES 2022
>>
>>5677811
Got any links or pics?
Can we get excited for once or are they gonna fuck up with the specs and price yet again?
>>
My Intuos just died, finally making a switch to a display. XP Pen Pros seem alright, the ones with the red circle. Is that safe to buy?
OP post sounds retarded, I'm not buying another "premium" Wacom product that's going to die on me like the two previous "premium" Wacom products did and I'm not drawing on a tiny iPad screen, that's just sad
>>
>>5678234

Artist 15.6 Pro is safe, XP-pen sorted out most of their faults with that model.
>>
>>5678234
There is literally nothing you can't do on a 12.9 Apple iPad Pro
>>
>>5678234
what model? maybe it can be fixed. I repaired few intuos 3 and one graphire over the years for myself and friends, it was always the cable. fix was buying 2 dollars usb cable and resoldering.
above intuos 3 the started making them worse, with planned obsolescence, nibs wearing out like crazy, scratches appearing fast, and even buttons falling off.
>>
>>5677888
Sorry, no pics or evidence.
This was it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJoLQh9A0Mk
They didn't give specs, just some new quality of life stuff like a switch to turn touch on and off and buttons on the back

Apparently they'll be at GITEX this coming week, so maybe they'll reveal something there.
https://twitter.com/wacom/status/1443078088619962368
>>
>>5678558
I swear if thats ALL they have in store for the new models Im fucking done with Wacom entirely.
And if they dont slash the prices even for $100-$200 I dont think Ill be the only one over with them, they deserve to fail from a dumb decision at this point.
>>
>>5678406
Yeah I just bought that. Looks good enough for me
>>5678491
Intuos 5, yep first thing I tried is I got another cable, had one on me. Didn't work, trying other USB ports also didn't work. Whatever, it already kind of fell apart, the bit on the left with the buttons fell off a year ago or so, I'm amazed it still worked for a while after that
>>
>>5678596
They only thing they can really add that's worthwhile it is a 120hz screen, maybe make it fanless? The Cintiq pro line was already as close to a perfect drawing experience as you could get. Full adobeRGB coverage, pro pen 2, fairly bright, 4k. What else did you need exactly?
>>
>>5671848
Thanks for the reply.
Have you had any issues with blooming when working on darker drawings? Say something black & white.

I have a 11" from 2020 for the record and thinking of getting & 12.9" in the future, I just don't want to get an A12Z again and would appreciate the better processor and more RAM of the M1.
>>
>>5679025
>>5679027
Retard
>>
>>5679031
It's ok to vent anon. What are upsets you?
>>
File: Strawberry.jpg (75 KB, 900x900)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I got reached out to by Huion for an artist collaboration and they told me I could ask for any product without price limit, does anyone have recommendations? I have an iPad already, I've never had a monitor tablet, but I've heard horror stories about intolerable lag.
>>
>>5678876
To not be outrageously expensive in a world were the competitors already matched their output at half the price sometimes.
>>
good day bros
retard here who used to draw with my finger with my redmi note 8 pro
I got that stylus thing with the clear disk thing as you describe
oh boy you wouldn't believe how happy my pointy finger is now.
it doesn't have pressure sensitivity nor palm rejection as expected but for the price, accuracy, and sensitivity, I would say its a good buy especially for on the go drawfaggin.

So I would recommend that for drawfags who have an existing smartphone and want to test the waters of digital drawing, this clear disk stylus is definitely a good option.

btw; I also tried some active capactive stylus pens -- these are styluses that are still only capacitive (no pairing) but they have a really small tip that is enabled by battery power and cost significantly more than ""dumb"" styluses, the ones with silicon tips are not centered, but still sensitive and you have to get used to that offset. The ones without silicon are centered and sensitive but has a metal tip and it didn't really scratch the screen but its just about to, I think.

I also tried those rubber tips stylus and I found them to be quite predictable, probably because I am used to drawing with my fat fingers, sensitivity/accuracy is something that you can get used to but why do that when you have other more reasonable options, right?

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: 1628392279174.jpg (93 KB, 790x790)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>5677447
If nobody owns both, I'd like to hear opinions on the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Does it still hold up well?
>>
>>5679538
I have an S6 lite. I like that it doesnt weight too heavy and it doesnt kill my wrist when holding it for long periods. But for drawing, I wish it has a wider screen size since the ratio is 8:5, tall but not wide enough. Also, 4gb ram can be an issue with my drawing software so I always kill background apps to avoid lag. Get the tablet with a bigger screen size for drawing. S8 ultra is also around the corner at 14 inches if money, size and weight isnt an issue.
>>
>>5672768
Why is pixel density still so horribly low, when do we get 600 ppi screen tablets?
>>
Been considering finally upgrading from my Intuos 4, but I'm having trouble finding any tablets with the nifty LED screen feature. the closest I'm seeing is the XENCELABS medium bundle with the LED remote device, but I'm skeptical of it's actual build quality or anything else. Is there anything else out there that still has this feature and is good?
>>
>>5679679
is that display essential for you? you're changing keys often and forget what they do?
as far I know this is not something found on tablets anymore, seems like one time thing, the only similar thing is the remote controller you mentioned
>>
>>5676310
I have this tablet. I put a piece of plastic on the surface and never changed the nib in a year I have it. Works fine for me. Why dont you buy it new?
>>
>>5679858
bought something different but I'm a cheap fucker
>>
>>5679795
it's very much a thing I use because I'm going between multiple programs with my tablet, and memorizing buttons for each thing is very much a pain
Like, sure, I have undo and redo bound to the same each time, but anything else has to be reorganized specifically for the program. plus, it acts as a streamdeck when needed.
>>
i have a windows 7 computer, what big sized screen tablets are ok to use? I know most new ones are going to be for 10+ only and i dont want to ever use windows 10. was wondering if there are any other anons still on 7 without a tablet from 09-15.
>>
>>5680454
>i dont want to ever use windows 10
you know they can see your cp stash on windows7 too?
>>
>luna display now works on windows
anyone tried luna display with ipad pencil?
is it laggy?
>>
>>5680750
what is this?
>>
>>5680454
You know people still make drivers that work on win 7, and you can use old versions of drivers for that OS, right?

Also, why no windows 8?
>>
Just got a new iPad Pro m1 for music production and want to learn drawing. Best apps?
>>
File: 31313.png (18 KB, 800x210)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Is this thread a meme or are you people just poor?
>>
>>5681616
procreate, unless you like subscription services
>>
is there any recommendation on how to correctly hold your pen? i'm holding my pen the same way i would for traditional drawing methods but my hand feels tense faster.
>>
>>5681692
are you socially awkward or just stupid?
>>
Questions about Data Cables for my old Intuos Pen & Touch (CTH-680/S)
1. Are there any specific requirements for buying Data Cables for this old wacom of mine?
2. Will all new cables work with it, or do I have to look for an older model?
3. Will any USB Data Cables work, not just Wacom branded ones? Are there any disadvantages to using them instead?
>>
>>5680750
As soon as the dongle arrives I'll give it a good run-through
>>
What shortcut keys peripheral(s) should I get for a pen display? I've seen the remotes, mini keyboards, and devices like the Tourbox. Will getting a pen display with touch make things more accessible? The main two programs the pen display will be used for are Photoshop and CSP.
>>
>>5680750
We're waiting for AstroPad Windows.
>>
>>5672768
what seems more value for money, a used Cintiq 21UX (DTK-2100/K) which doesn't come with pen for $200 AUD or $150 USD or Wacom Cintiq 22HD Touch which supposedly was only used once and is brand new for $750 AUD or $550 USD?
>>
How do you know if you need small or medium sized tablet? Is it from how big your monitor is? I use 21.5" monitor, is small tablet ok?
>>
>>5682566
if you are left handed just get an mmo mouse
>>
File: file.png (675 KB, 1347x1331)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
screen protectors yee or nah?
>>
>>5682889
i used small for some time, not worth buying for drawing, get medium, it doesnt have anything to do with monitor, small tablets are for people who do photo editing once in a while, maybe for just coloring or sculpting, but for drawing you need some range of motion
>>
>>5681816
no im bad at digital art

but IK NOW I CAN CREATE ANYTHING

so, I'm gonna. hru
>>
>>5683082
What if my drawing ability is limited to small sketches in an a5 paper notepad
>>
>>5683092
1. you're bullshitting yourself
2. my intuos medium is same as a5, small is around a6
3. keep in mind tablet relates to resolution of your whole screen, try to imagine 1920 vertical points on a6 tablet, its just harder to be accurate with such small area
4. if you buy bigger tablet but decide to go full retard you can always limit the drawing size active area, and effectively have smaller tablet,
when you buy smaller you're stuck
pls upvote
>>
>>5682798
The 22HD
>>
>>5681692
Our OP is weird. Just ignore his lists, nobody here agrees with that shit.

Show us your tablet when it arrives and let us know the good and bad about that thing. I've been thinking about getting that 24" but I'm not decided between that or the huion yet
>>
>>5683092
Just go medium, small is too small to work with comfortably.
>>
how many inches is considered small?
>>
>>5683469
Anything under the size of A4 paper is considered small. Normally small tablets are around the size of an index card or post it note.
>>
File: wacomint3-01.jpg (64 KB, 1496x1122)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>5683598
>Anything under the size of A4 paper is considered small.
wacom used to name tablets
a6-small
a5-medium
a4-large
the small one in picture you could always tell because it had buttons only on left side
>>
Is the OP just a bait?
>>
XP-Pen any good?
>>
>>5683724
if you like wobbly lines and cheap springy nibs in pen then its perfect choice for you
>>
>>5683724
Just get an Apple iPad Pro 12.9 instead.
>>
What screen protector, if any would you recommend for an ipad 12.9?
Also why the fuck are you children doing thread wars like this is /vg/, knock it off
>>
Hows this? Its the only one I find in local tech shops.
>>
File: xd.jpg (66 KB, 840x506)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>5684539
>>
>>5684669
lmao what
>>
>>5678611
Just to update, 15.6 has arrived and I used for a few days and it's pretty great, no obvious problems, I'm happy. Thank you for reading my amazon review
>>
>>5684718
I thought I found a Czech, but upon further inspection I see now that you're Croatian
>>
>>5683724
Yes, their best pens are paired with their worst screens right now though which is a fucking shame.
>>
>>5683709
Yeah back in intuos 3 days. They changed it with intuos 4 and later models to what I explained. Where the fuck are these oldfags coming from? You fucks are too old for this place, go hang out with your grandkids.
>>
File: 1607682733610.png (234 KB, 482x605)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>5683724
Their next line after the Artist Pro 16TP will be the best time to consider a purchase from them unless they completely screw up. At that point we will see if Huion steps up as well and if Wacom decides to lower their prices at all. Xencelabs may have something to show for pen displays at that point too.
>>
>>5685260
wacom intuos4 medium is 5.5x8.8
you said anything under a4 is small
a4 is 8.3 x 11.7
a5 is 5.8 x 8.3
so you're wrong unless for some retarded reason you tried to maybe measure physical size of the tablet and not the active area, which wouldn't be strange considering you're retarded zoomer
>>
>>5684539

wait, is this a leak of new wacom tablet? i haven't seen that before.
>>
>>5685570
Are you trying to say its some knockoff/scam or something?
>>
>>5685570
It's just a Wacom One. It's been out for a while and it's shit.
>>
>>5685667
How so? I just watched a review and its pointed outits "for teachers and getting started in digital drawing" so that doesnt sound promising.
>>
File: 88480598_p1.png (490 KB, 1000x1200)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
i'm choosing between the surface pro 5 + pen, or a 2nd gen 12.9 ipad pro + pencil, either of which I can get for the same price
Tossed a coin and looks like I'll be getting the surface, photoshop + sai seems better than procreate alone, wish me luck bros
>>
>>5684539
Peder
>>
>>5685668
For that price it's subpar at best. Beginners are better off getting literally anything else. If you pay slightly more you can get a Cintiq 16 which has actual wacom EMR instead of the shitty version they put in samsung phones. For the same price or less you can get a 13"-16" device from xp or huion. It's just not fucking worth it. And they have shit resell value on top of that.
>>
>>5685760
Odakle si? Jesi li kad kupovao tablet, gdje, koliko te došlo? Ozbiljno pitam.

Also jebem ti mater haha poz.

>implying you understand me and didnt just use google translate
>>
Does this seem right? Im guessing its used. I also found one for 39 dollars but I guess it doesnt have a pen thats why its so cheap?

How tf do I into tablets especially when I live in a balkans shithole where noone draws not even kids.
>>
>>5685766
Cintiq 16 seems way more expensive from what Ive seen?
>>
>>5685831
Trenutno skupljam pare za neki tablet vrv wacom neki srednji, u srbiji nema puno opcija I sve sto nije kinesko sranje je skupo ali bolje da se ne cenkas I kupis nesto nad prosecno
>>
>>5685833
100 dol seems to be little pricey, I bought same one 2 years ago for 50 never used. dont you have some local sites for listing used items?
https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/wacom-intuos-3-ptz630-tablet-graficzny
this seems to be same one and its 120 pln which is 30 dollars
>>
>>5684049
I want an actual monitor for desktop though.
>>
Any opinions on this one? Should I just consider it shit if its not on the recommended tablet list?
>>
>>5685982
forgot pic
>>
>Budget
$1000 CAD ($750 USD)
>Location
Canada
>Type (display? non-display? portable?)
Display. I only have a laptop and my non-display one is painful to use with it due to limited screen space from both my laptop and tablet. Portability is a plus.
>Size (in inches)
As long as it's comfortable to use, and should have decent screen space. So medium, large?
>Previous equipment
Intous Pen & Touch Small CTH-480
>>
>>5685982
Intuos M is okay, not a bad tablet, Intuos Pro M is better.
>>
>>5685840
It's $200-$300 more used. You can find it on sale, and you can commonly buy it used for $400 when you look at who is selling them locally
>>
>>5686420
I meant it's $200-$300 more *new* not used
>>
Alright fuck this.

Buying a PD1561
>>
>>5686416
Ok nice. Out of curiosity, what exactly would I be limited in, since you class it as "not bad"? What sets expensive tablets apart from cheaper ones in general? (Screenless ones)
>>
>>5686500
The Pro M has a larger drawing area, 8 buttons, touch/scroll wheel with button for switching wheel functions, and the stylus has an eraser, detects tilt, and the report rate of the tablet is faster. If you don't care for any of that stuff, just go with the intuos M, since it's still a good tablet. But if anything on that list is a must-have for you, then go with the pro.
>>
>>5686500
Oh I see that you asked in general. With wacom you get tilt, barrel rotation, more buttons, an eraser, and larger size with their pro models. For other brands in general you would be getting better report rates with a nicer tablet, but almost all of them you have no eraser on the stylus, and they almost all give you tilt, the difference with them is really more about size, speed, and buttons.

The most important things for a tablet are, is it USB-C? You want to avoid anything else if possible. And how large is it, how sensitive is the report rate? Is the stylus good or does it have issues / is it lacking features you want?
>>
>>5686513
>>5686529
Thanks, thats already helpful. But, if you have time to answer these and I think tablets will be somewhat demystified for me:

Is report rate a measure of how well the cursor will follow the tip of the stylus? Will I notice a "falling behind" in the cheaper tablets?

How important are tilt and barrel rotation? I assume they mimic certain IRL tools (Im beg though so I wouldnt know, lack of experience.. which is also probably why these traits would not matter to me right now)

How does replacement of tips and/or nibs work? Does every single tablet model have corresponding ones that I need to look for in stores? Do at the least all wacom ones share the same type?

Aaand, how would Intuos 4 pro compare to m and m pro?
>>
Is the XP-pen deco 01 v2 good enough for just dipping my toes into digital?
Price isn't really an issue but i've never drawn digital before so i don't want to spend just yet and i found a good deal on that deco.
>>
>>5687256
Nah, it's chinese rubbish.
>>
>>5687256
Yeah it's a good tablet for someone who just wants to try digital and see if they want to stick with it or not.

>>5687404
Go back to your containment thread.
>>
>>5686549
>Is report rate a measure of how well the cursor will follow the tip of the stylus? Will I notice a "falling behind" in the cheaper tablets?
Yeah thats basically what report rate is but instead of lag its more like your lines will look jagged or like theyre locked to a weird fuckin grid when RPS is low and you move the stylus too fast for it. I think 200RPS is a kind of average speed so you want more than that.

>How important are tilt and barrel rotation? I assume they mimic certain IRL tools
Tilt mimics tilting a pencil or charcoal stick to draw with the side of it. Barrel rotation is like, you ever draw with a chisel tip or calligraphy kind of marker? You know how rotating it decides the angle of the line, or lets you choose thick or thin depending on what you do with it? That's what barrel rotation is. They also can help mimic paintbrush movements.

>How does replacement of tips and/or nibs work?
You get a nib puller which is either a little metal ring looking tool, or its built into your stylus holder. Pull the old nib out and insert the new one. It's easy.

>Does every single tablet model have corresponding ones that I need to look for in stores?
Depends on the brand and what year the tablet is from. Some share the same nibs, some don't. Sometimes different tablets have the same pen model which means they definitely share nibs. Usually you can find extra nibs on amazon or the tablet manufacturers website. If you're ever confused on what to get you can always ask customer support.

>Do at the least all wacom ones share the same type?
Nope. Again, it depends on when and what model you're looking at.

>Aaand, how would Intuos 4 pro compare to m and m pro?
Intuos 4 didn't have pro models, just intuos pro. It is the equivalent of what is now intuos pro though. They're good tablets but the USB ports break easily. It's better than intuos M in the same way that Intuos pro is.
>>
Is there a better option for adding friction to drawing on an iPad than a matte screen protector? Do those rubber tips work better?
>>
>>5687432
Do the matte screen protector with the rubber tip.
>>
>>5687437
What's the best brand for the rubber tips?
>>
Any news about wacom’s new tablets?
>>
>>5687470
Nothing yet.
>>
>>5687424
Thanks a bunch, buddy :)
>>
>>5687424
Oh right, also..

>Intuos 4 didn't have pro models, just intuos pro

Whats this guy on about then?
>>
>>5687424
Also I just found out Intuos M has 133 rps, is it still a good buy?
>>
>>5687622
>Whats this guy on about then?
hes confused, during intuos 4 years lower model was called bamboo, they later got rid of bamboo and made intuos pro and lower model as just intuos
>>
>>5687622

After Intuos 5, the intuos line was split in to Intuos regular and Intuos pro - Pro being the premium design
>>
Any tips for getting used to CSP on s7+? Air actions don't seem to work at all and I keep accidentally moving my image because the palm rejection is bad.
>>
>>5687470
>>5687569
i wonder if its a whole release press or just a simple booth showcase, it runs for several days as well.
>>
Microcenter got a 12.9 model new for 900 bucks, do they ever get a better deal on black Friday and such? Never been a big fan of refurbished stuff
>>
File: 4234234.gif (1003 KB, 404x347)
1003 KB
1003 KB GIF
how does anyone draw anything that looks good on an ipad? It's so fucking slippery, I have no control even with a matte screen protector. I have to wipe it down all the time just to restore the little bit of grip that the thing gives me.

This thing is driving me insane. Everything I draw looks horrible because I have zero control, it's just slipping around, and then I go back to drawing on paper and I remember it's not normal to feel like you're on an ice skating rink when you're trying to draw. What sucks the most is that I prefer working digitally since the tools are so useful, but what's the point if your lines end up looking like garbage because you have no control
>>
>>5688166
Also, even with a matte screen protector, the friction will wear off unevenly around the screen, so when you try to do something like draw a bunch of circles around the page very smoothly and carefully then the speed of your line will start RANDOMLY ACCELERATING. How is it even possible to do a good drawing when your pencil feels like it has a life of its own?

Who the fuck designed this trash? Did any actual artists work on this or just a bunch of doodling code monkeys and engineers that laid down a couple smiley faces, didn't give a shit about how slippery it is, and then moved on?
>>
>>5688166
part and parcel of hipster technology
>>
>>5688166
How long have you had the iPad? I just started drawing on mine a few days ago and I'm already seeing gains. You get used to the glass over time.
>>
>>5688166
Have you tried buying a product actually made for digital drawing? Or are you trying to prove a point here?
>>
>>5688195
Two years. I've gotten a lot better at it and sometimes I'll even forget about it because my drawing skills will improve over time and the drawings are technically becoming better, but then I switch to paper and see how much better I'm able to draw when I have that extra level of control. It just sucks because my workflow is digital, but I'll get these glimpses of how I could be drawing a lot better if I was still drawing traditionally and it's very frustrating. I've ordered a rubber nib so I hope that will make the difference because it makes me so angry
>>
>>5679538
I use csp on it and it rarely lags, and this is while on dex mode and watching/listening to stuff. I guess it also depends on the kind of art you make, number of layers, canvas size, etc. works for me, may not work for you. do some more research.
>>
>>5688197
>Have you tried buying a product actually made for digital drawing?
Isn't the ipad made for that? I don't see why a cintiq would be any different though. I googled "slippery cintiq" and there's tons of people complaining about it. I'd imagine all screen tablets have this issue
>>
>>5688206
>Isn't the ipad made for that?
Please research more, ipads just happen to let you draw decently but they're consumer tablets meant for note taking at the end of the day.
>I'd imagine all screen tablets have this issue
Please research more and avoid the budget trap products.
>>
File: chinesetabs.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>5687256
Mate you're going to have inconsistent pressure levels, annoying tapering and wobbly diagonal lines. This moronic shill here >>5687412 literally works for the company, and is desperately insulting anyone who highlights these problems.

See webm related.
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 496x421)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
lmao
>>
>>5680523
Can't fault that anon. Windows 10 has windows ink and it made wacom tablets nearly unusable because of it.
>>
>>5688223
I dont work for them though. Didn't even get mad, just said it's an alright tablet. I'm starting to think you work for wacom.
>>
Is 133 rps enough or wil it noticeably fuck me?
>>
>>5688993
It's probably fine anon.
>>
File: FB-1E3OXoAQpz3S.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>5687976
>just a simple booth showcase
It's this. They have a booth
>>
>>5689136
But that new Cintiq 16 Pro video...
>>
>>5689141
Maybe they'll do announcements at CES. Gitex coverage is usually shit but they previewed a number of devices there in the past with official launches later
>>
File: STAR.jpg (80 KB, 539x523)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>get an ipad pro 1st gen
>it's in great condition aside from not having a pencil, no screen imperfections
>my pencil arrived after a week
>suddenly there's bright white spots on the right side of the screen
screens were a mistake
>>
>>5689195
>1st gen
that shit's ancient, what made you buy it lol
>>
>>5689250
It's a hand-me-down from a rich relative, and I thought it would be easier to get started digitally on a screen tablet than a pen tablet.
>>
>>5689271
well what's the performance like? how much does it lag if it did in drawing apps
>>
>>5689287
I have no other devices to compare with, so it's hard to say. I lent it to my friend once who's been drawing for over a decade on budget wacom pen tablets, and he thinks it's fine. The drawing he left has 16 layers if that helps.
>>
File: 1633477501102.jpg (50 KB, 480x480)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>5689061
>probably
You lads are supposed to know this stuff with ceretainty..
>>
Is $350 for a WACOM Intuos Pro Large a good deal? It will be my first drawing tablet.
>>
>>5689638
very good deal to be honest
I bought a new one for 399 deal and I'm loving it moved from the deco pro M
the rough texture and the big size make line art way better
the experience is significantly better than the deco pro
but of course screenless can be hard for beginner but if you get used to it then the Intous pro large is the top of the line for the screenless tablet
>>
>>5689662
What's a good screen tablet for a beginner/
>>
>>5689287
I have one and regularly use dozens(probly up to 60, im not sure, depends on the size) of layers in procreate and I dont think I've ever experienced lag with it. Procreate basically will just cut me off for how many layers i can have before it starts lagging.
>>
>>5689952
how is the battery life now? is it even plausible to replace the battery?
is it true that the 2nd gen screen is scratchier than the 1st gen? As in, I've read reviews that, without any screen protectors, the Pencil feels like it has slightly more friction, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.
>>
>>5672768
I don't know much about tablets so I am doing research. I saw XP-Pen tablets at reasonable price, since I am a beginner I was gonna pick up DECO 01 V2.
What do you guys think? good, bad? avoid xp-pen all together?
Also isn't XP-Pen japanese?
>>
>>5689779
Cintiq 16, huion 16 2021.
>>
>>5689989

Xp-Pen started out as jap but after recent merger, they're part of Ugee.
>>
>>5672768
is there any good way to still find styluses that work with the bamboo 450 mte? i tried getting another used one on ebay and the eraser was busted. alternatively, are there any modern tablets that feel similar to the old bamboos (small, sturdy, not too sensitive) when i tried an intuous it was too big and too sensitive
>>
>>5690009
aah, I see they got taken over, did the quality go down?
>>
>>5690131
It went up actually.
>>
If I go up from the S7+, what would I feasibly get? Is the best step above that just the higher end pro cintiqs? I want to shift the screen size up and find a laminated screen that textures better, ideally.
>>
Wacom confirmed to have new products on display during that presentatiom thing, the videos will probably go up soon on their channel, event ends on the 21.
>>
>>5690424
wait wait wait wait what????
elaborate please???
I need to know if they are releasing a new intuos pro line
>>
>>5690425
they're going off this
https://twitter.com/wacom/status/1450076702462316547
>>
>>5690425
https://mobile.twitter.com/wacom/status/1450076702462316547
A new Cintiq Pro 16 was leaked some time ago and some redditor confirmed by tricking customer service and some gal told him there was a new model coming soon, dunno what other product they'll unveil.
>>
>>5690131
No, the company went bankrupt and the name popped up again registered under UGEE.
>>
>>5672768
>aaron rutten
why does everyone send him all the tablets for free? I want the same cushy gig
>>
New Wacom Mobilestudio Pro ...no info at all lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkSnGofgIDU&t=2s
>>
File: 1618073054564.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Is it worth to get Intuos Pro Large instead of Medium? How does it compare in practice?

I've been using Medium for years now and I'm wondering if I should get Medium again or Large this time.
>>
File: file.png (379 KB, 1233x382)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>5683389
>Our OP is weird. Just ignore his lists, nobody here agrees with that shit.
Then what would be a decent entry level screen tablet for PC then? I was looking at this one. but I can't say i've heard of this brand before.
>>
>>5691377
a $2000 ipad
>>
what's a good matte screen protector brand for ipad that has a bit more friction than paperlike?
>>
>>5691377
Huion or xp pen, or if youre really tied to wacom cintiq 16 or wacom one
>>
>>5690932
It was a business merger because ugee didnt want to compete anymore.
>>
>>5691017
>another mobile meme
>>
>>5691017
wacom mobile tablets have a shitload of bad reviews about being poorly made.
if this is $2500+ again with no big changes they might as well axe it now.
>>
>>5691017
All I gather from that video is that it has touch controls and you can hook it up to another monitor or a computer. Ok. I want to know if they fixed the battery problems.
>>
File: 1629841912938.jpg (42 KB, 670x405)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>5691017
Wake me when the Pro 16 refresh shows up.
>>
>>5691377
x pen or huion, look at older models and sales, huion had the 12 inch that was a year old for 200$ and then a 50$ coupon was applied.

I never payed attention to xpen as when I was buying they were out of my price range for what I was willing to spend and what I was willing to go over for wanted features, now sure what they are like now, but its been a few years since I was looking at penable displays in full, i'm just watching for a few wanted features to creep into cheap ones.
>>
File: fuckwacom.jpg (32 KB, 373x578)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Wacom really are complete pieces of shit aren't they? I hope they crash and burn massively this year.
>>
>>5692820
this cant be real
>>
>>5692907
https://estore.wacom.com/en-US/refurb-wacom-cintiq-pro-24-udtk2420k0.html
>>
>>5692820
Why are people looking forward to their new tablets?
We all know they're going to be overpriced as fuck
>>
File: 1605912413624.jpg (245 KB, 960x720)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>5692937
they think technology is holding them back from becoming good at drawing.
>>
>>5692937
I don't own any drawing tablet yet so I'm kinda optimistic...
>>
File: 1621934329002.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>5692820
Oh boy, what a deal!
>>
Is One by Wacom any good for a beginner? I know you people say to get a used Intuos or something but I live in bumfuck nowhere and the local selection isn't much, and if I got it from abroad the postage + import tax would fuck me.
>>
Why does the OP hate Huions so much? I’ve had one for a few years, and big twitter artists like hews has a Huion too. The build is fine, the UX is fine, the customer support is bad but if you have a functioning brain it’s not hard to figure shit out. They are dirt cheap compared to Intuos and Wacom tablets. I got a 20in display for like $500
>>
>>5693162
Balkans?
>>
>>5693200
yeah
>>
>>5693170
ignore schizo OP, learn from ppl sharing their experiences here
>>
>>5692820
What does a refurbished tablet have to do with anything?
>>
How does the Intuos pro tablets work in this aspect: does they have ms response rate like Cintiq does? or it depends on your PC screen? i can't seem to find any info
>>
>>5693377
the price dude, are you blind?
>>
>>5693229
Many people sharing their experiences here say Huion is trash.
>>
I'm thinking of drawing digitally in just a bit after practicing traditionally. I fiddled around with the program I have but I have some questions.
What's exactly the difference between raster layer? I've been using vector layer since I heard the lines can be moved, but I haven't really had a use for it yet.
Sketching lines are still to be utilized right (it is a silly question but I heard some don't and just go for it the final lines).
How do I color? I'm still trying to figure out how to make it stay in the lines but I think it's because of how I'm still confused on vector layers and so on.
Finally, good DPI and resolution to draw in? I use CSP.
>>
>>5693724
Fuck off idiot. This is a hardware thread.
>>
>>5693728
No.
>>
>>5693708
hey retard, stop impersonating people
>>5693170 dude just ignore this fucking schizo like i told you
>>
>>5693757
Sounds like you're the one with schizophrenia.
>>
Wacom pen - firm nib, feels like pencil
Chink tablets - springy retracting nib, feels clunky like kids toy
>>
>>5693724
vectors can be resized without loss of quality, and the points can be tweaked easily by clicking and dragging
rasters are resized by magnifying or shrinking the pixels so you lose quality, and if you want to adjust a line you have to erase that part of it and redraw it

Vector lines are drawing with a safety net for easy adjustment, but raster gives you more precise control of exactly how you modify the pixels. you also don't ever really want to use vector lines for fills
>>
>>5693773
Thank you anon. I will focus with raster lines then.
>>
>>5693406
Cintiq is just LCD screen slapped over intuos tablet, it's not magical technology
>>
>>5690424
>almost the 21st
>still no reveals
>>
File: 2565066.png (29 KB, 512x512)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>5672768
What tablet would you recommend that is good for drawing, reading pdf's and is cheap or affordable?
>>
>>5693519
Have you tried not being poor?
>>
>>5693775
That's what chink tablets are, which is ehy they have poor pressure sensitivity, high iaf, bad behavior on tilt, etc. The screenless chink tablets are much better. Wacom has a consistent experience across the cintiqs and intuos that use the pro pen 2
>>
>>5693857
Flip some burgers then get an Apple iPad Pro 12.9.
>>
>>5693786
Today’s the 21ist and no news at all.
>>
>>5693775
So the response rate on Intuos Pro would be the Monitor you use right? these secrenless tablets sounds better and better
>>
>>5691235

If you got the table real estate and the money, bigger is better. XP-Pen has a halloween sale going right now, meaning you could get a deco pro medium at a nicer price than Intuos Pro.
>>
"Wacom at Trojan Horse was a Unicorn 2021 (2). Portugal"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCD6mCC3HlA
wtf is going on at this company
>>
File: EGLmzMpXUAAa3us.jpg (404 KB, 2048x1307)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
THIS was the Wacom booth everyone, HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5694586
>their products
Ohnononono
>>
File: 73c.jpg (28 KB, 600x556)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>5694586
its over
>>
File: wacom_logo.gif (14 KB, 470x200)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>5694586
wacom went to shit when they changed the logo
>prove me wrong
>you can't
>>
File: EGc0yIyU4AAeYr3.jpg (83 KB, 1280x622)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>5694586
>>
File: 25ajntgm.jpg (351 KB, 1280x622)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>5694704
>>
>>5694782
is his dress purple or white?
>>
>>5694789
white >>5694586
>>
>>5694586
Nothing new from the looks of it.
>>
File: 1634779332386.jpg (11 KB, 300x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>buy cintiq 24 pro
>Get on sale with the shitty ergostand for $2300
>Never get charged by the retailer after nearly 2 months

Feels comfy bros shame the stand sucks ass but hey free is free
>>
>>5695599
They forgot to charge your card?
>>
>>5695683
Yup no charge and their site tracking just says the order has been received with no clarification if its been shipped
>>
>>5694586
Oh, it was just their business devices... shit...
>>
>>5691017
>still not deleted
i think its an updated ad instead of a leak for an upcoming new model
>>
>>5695599
Congrats champ, hope it stays that way
>>
>>5695599
>>5695750
fucking boiiiiised
>>
>>5695599
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
File: 1621137246253.png (423 KB, 480x480)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
Anons should I buy a Cintiq 16 or an Intuos Pro M? I need to choose well because they are expensive and this will be an investment for a long time.
>>
>>5696701
Cont.
It will actually be a gift from someone who says he can spend up to 600$ so the real question is do I make him buy the 600$ one or the 300$ one kek.
>>
File: 11299872.jpg (61 KB, 300x300)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Do pros draw so much they destroy the tablet from usage?
I found used Intuos Pro M for 1/3 of the price, it looked very good from photos so I bought it, but when I got it I noticed what I thought to be normal scratches in the middle is actually a fucking hole in the original smooth thin layer of the tablet, exposing the material underneath that has high friction and makes it annoying to use. It's like somebody took sand paper and scraped it off. Shame because otherwise tablet is perfectly fine.
>>
>>5696784
Nah its just like that after regular usage. I suggest you get a new texture sheet for your tablet, change it out, and then put a screen protector over it
>>
>>5696707
get cintiq and buy yourself intuos if your hand will be getting tired quickly from holding in the air with cintiq, how is that even a question lmao get more expensive for free
>>
>>5696784
after intuos3 they decided to make surface that will make you "FELL THE SURFACE" its just planed obsolescence but artists swallowed it whole because wacom told them that it "FEELS LIKE PAPER" no it doesnt, it sucks and get worn over time
>>
I bought a cheap huion and it worked fine, except I dropped the pen recently or something and now it only moves the pointer if I'm holding one of the pen buttons, tried everything, no fix.
>>
>>5697053
disassemble the pen and put back together, protip is but it in a big bowl or box first in case something will sping shoot out and will have to spend hour to look for it on the floor
>>
>>5697073
Thank you, I just did it and there's a little metal piece that's cracked, after putting together again now it constantly clicks nonstop. Still unusable but now I know something inside broke.
>>
>>5697095
get a new pen frend
if something broken then you probably crushed it with something rather than just drop it
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13 KB, 657x527)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Any frens with a cintiq pro confirm when the nib touches the screen it makes faint electrostatic lines? Is this normal?
>>
>>5672768
I am thinking of buying a tablet, with me thinking of the Wacom Intous Pro Medium and the Wacom One the most.
I am transitioning from pencil and paper, so I was thinking that the One would be better for me, but I'm also worried about the ergonomics of leaning over to draw with it, so the Intuous might be better.

Does anyone have any experience with the tablets and could recommend one or the other? What are the stands on the One like?
>>
>>5697258
>transitioning from pencil and paper
anything but the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 with the Apple Pencil would feel like a massive downgrade.
>>
>>5697321
MUCH, MUCH better than Wacom for sure.
>>
>>5697258
The One is shit. I think ipad, galaxy tab (this one uses the same styluses as the one if you want), and cintiq 16 (or huion / xp pen tablets similar to the 16) are your best options.
>>
>>5697258
The One apparently isn't great, many people have complained about it, plus it uses older wacom tech. The Intuos Pro or the Wacom Cintiq 16 will be the best pens you can get currently in a similar budget
>>
I'm finding it increasinly hard to justify paying for wacom products in a world where high DPI, high refresh rate screens are increasingly more common. The only feature it has over an ipad for drawing is the etched glass, are there any good quality matte screen protectors for ipad that aren't just a low quality meme with large marketing budget like paperlike?
>>
I've got ~500 euros to blow on a tablet. This is money I get from work that can only be spent on this kinda stuff so I'm considering it free. The OP mentions tablets, but I'd rather have a dedicated drawing tablet with screen, what's the consensus here?
>>
>>5697767
>what's the consensus here
there is no consensus, just a bunch of screaming baboons insisting they know better, invalidating any dissenting opinions on the grounds of paid advertisement.
go to amazon, search for "display tablet" and pick one at random. it'll have the exact same effect as asking for advice here.
>>
>>5697780
Very based, thanks.
>>
>s6 lite replacement tips
there way too many options for replacement nibs and idk which to trust, the ones that have reviews are by boomers who use it for note-taking

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.