[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OP.jpg (665 KB, 1566x1453)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
Draw someone's OC or post your own! All skill levels are welcome!

Rules:
#1: if your character has some backstory/lore then post it alongside the art ffs! Don't make people spam: "backstory?" "lore?" and make the thread reach bump limit faster
end of rules.

Explanation of the thread:
some anon posts his character
some other anon draws it

some anons use this thread as an excuse to Just Draw (chad drawfag legends)
some other anons draw but expect a return drawing for their effort
some other anons just use it to share their OCs but they don't expect or want any drawings of them
some other anons use this thread to get free art of their precious steel donuts (chad OC providers)

also: try at least thanking the drawfags for the effort if they drew your char.
also also: sometimes thanks or drawings are posted in the next thread or even 2 threads later, so if you didn't get any (you)s then it's worth checking the future threads as well

Previous thread: >>5740271
>>
File: 2021.11.23 half res 59%.jpg (3.95 MB, 9313x5942)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
Collage (9,3k x 5.9k res) of all drawings from the previous thread. Redraws of characters from this thread on the right, sorted by character, redraws from the previous thread or chars that didn't get any art on the left. Dog girl got the most art this time. Not quite a monster girl, but similar spirit, this thread has good tast-
>more commie OCs
...for fucks sake 4chin. Didn't migrate here to still see the red menace everywhere goddamnit. Eh... Had trouble this time picking the OP picture, nothing from the previous thread really stood out. Usually there's at least this ONE illustration that's absolute kino or a true highlight, but this time nothing really struck me this way.
>>
>>5749757
im not redrawing your oc
>>
>>5749778

thanks for all your hard work collage anon

>>5748232
>>5748368

I missed these two and just wanted to say thanks so much ~!!!
>>
maybe next thread I'll dump some of my OCs, but I wanna draw them myself a few more times first.
>>5749810
>thanks for all your hard work collage anon
nice, these few words keep me going.
>>
>>5749778
>Eh... Had trouble this time picking the OP picture, nothing from the previous thread really stood out. Usually there's at least this ONE illustration that's absolute kino or a true highlight, but this time nothing really struck me this way.
Possum girl with apples and witch girl with the fire sword were clear contenders for Good OP pics yet you chose something boring and lamented about the art being mediocre, you've been spoiled rotten by foxanon and homomancer posting ITT and you shouldn't expect them to stay here draw shit for anons.
>>
>>5749778
Thank (you) for the collage anon
>>
File: Roma (1).png (189 KB, 800x1138)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>5749757
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (1.53 MB, 3162x2292)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>5749757

At the behest of this kindly anon that requested my donut >>5749809, I will post this sonnovagun, Zeus, along with his lore.

Got nabbed by the fuzz but got special treatment due to his powerful shockwave/lightning abilities, which were extensively trained. As a result, he has gained an ego of sorts. Currently part of his city's official "superhero" group, which isn't very heroic at all due to reasons.

>Likes: Motorcycles, History, Tzatziki
>Dislikes: That fucking lizard guy

Forgot to color him in. Think his eyes were supposed to be grey-blue if I recall.
>>
File: right_hand_rule.png (34 KB, 300x219)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>5749919

Also forgot to clarify that fingerbang sign is how Zeus activates his lightning. It's a pun of sorts...

Pic related
>>
>>5749857
looked at 'em again and... nah. The possum girl is aight but pretty bland, the fire witch is also only alright. Maybe more interesting compositions than the OP pic, but lower fundies. They're all around similar level. I also never lamented they're mediocre.
>you've been spoiled rotten by foxanon and homomancer posting ITT and you shouldn't expect them to stay here draw shit for anons.
neither foxanon's nor homomancer's art was as OP in the last 2 or 4 threads, what are you talking about? Also why so mad?
>>5749871
you're welcome
>>5749919
post some pic with the rest of his body
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (2.44 MB, 2689x3662)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>5749938

Okay I can tell you the first pic was actually closer to what I intended to make his suit look like. This was just me playing around with different designs to see what looked better (that, and the first time I drew him with his actual design he looked like a pile of dog crap).
>>
File: 1616087453576.png (142 KB, 800x600)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Here is my lesbian oc
>>
>>5749938
Homomancer's art was OP on the previous thread.
>>
>>5749938
You clearly have been spoiled, or else you wouldn't have said that none of the art comes anything close to being kino or drawing lacking fudies. Let be real here, most anon arent going to do max effort drawings typically, so you better make peace with characters floating in a void as OP pics.
>>
>>5750000

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D
>>
>>5750000
It's great when people do proper pieces, but most people in these threads are here just for some fun, not to do, if capable, actual commission level work for free.
I do however think this could be made a little more of a train while drawing a character kind of thing by the posters requesting a pose or a camera angle, maybe some background elements, props, or story scenarios. Not as something that you have to do, but as just as an add on for those that want to do it.

The last OP image was really great though, maybe at the end some anon could post a strawpoll for the next OP image for the best effort itt?
>>
File: 20211122_090058.jpg (1.18 MB, 3024x2780)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>
File: 1610387790230.jpg (110 KB, 867x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>5750038
>I do however think this could be made a little more of a train while drawing a character kind of thing by the posters requesting a pose or a camera angle, maybe some background elements, props, or story scenarios
>Not as something that you have to do, but as just as an add on for those that want to do it.
Shit like this is why i put no effort in drawing free shit.
>>
>>5750038
Personally, knowing my own level, i'd rather stick to the basic design, and i'm not expecting anyone to draw my own stuff in extreme detail/pose/situation either
I want to put effort in regardless, just out of respect for the person posting their own shit here, of all places, and it helps me as well, but let's not kid ourselves assuming people will just do overly complex or extreme stuff for free just 'cause
Let's just keep this as something for fun that anyone can try, or to trade ideas
>>
>>5750000
man, dude, chill out, you sound pissed off af. Its just OP pic, its no big deal.
>>5750038
>I do however think this could be made a little more of a train while drawing a character kind of thing by the posters requesting a pose or a camera angle, maybe some background elements, props, or story scenarios. Not as something that you have to do, but as just as an add on for those that want to do it.
this sounds interesting, not a bad idea
>The last OP image was really great though, maybe at the end psome anon could post a strawpoll for the next OP image for the best effort itt?
HAHAHAHA, and who would set up a strawpoll with 100+ options? I don't know python or macros well enough for it, and I sure as hell ain't gonna do it manually. It's a bad idea anyway, it could create an atmosphere of competition and I'm certain some people would try metagaming it. I can also already see the drama that would ensue. It's best people don't think too much about OP pic, it's no big honour. Someone will get it but no one knows who, like a mini roulette.

Enough of that derail, post/draw OCs faggots.
>>
>>5749757
sauce?
>>
>>5750132
Where in my post did you even read that, jesus christ
you can ask whatever, I'm just saying don't expect too much
>>
File: Capture.png (606 KB, 747x811)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>5745339
>>5747449
love oc duos! coincidentally they were on my to draw list too, went overboard with her hair but i loved painting them, is her weapon a giant needle? that's what i pictured it being
>i'm a bit afraid they might be a bit too plain
plain is good, all my main oc are plain humans with some supernatural elements thrown at them. also, humans are more difficult to design/draw for me, and i want to get better at it.
>>
>>5750127
"He has a car like X, maybe in a pose like Y from Z."
>REEEEEEEE YOU'RE RUINING THE THREAD, I'LL NEVER POST AGAIN!!!
Seething this much about free shit. You never posted any deliveries anyway.

>>5750129
I though the obvious high quality deliveries, but fair enough, It'd be a pain. My point was exactly that, it would give some competitive feel for those that want to participate, make it more engaging.

>>5750134
You got caught in the post. Asking someone to draw your stuff in general is "too much" for some people, that's why there's that one moron calling everyone a leech.
Giving additional stuff for the character in the request along with a short one line blurb of their personality or character is just that, additional stuff and context for people doing this for fun, nothing more.
>>
>>5750143
Thank you so much, i love them!
About the weapon, i'm not sure about what i was going for, really, i just drew the first weapon that came to mind
And don't worry about the hair, i really like them like that, you did an incredible job!
>>
>>5750146
It's pretty clear that you don't draw.
>>
can you guys take your meds and shut the fuck up about this op pic nonsense????
>>
>>5750038
>I do however think this could be made a little more of a train while drawing a character kind of thing by the posters requesting a pose or a camera angle, maybe some background elements, props, or story scenarios. Not as something that you have to do, but as just as an add on for those that want to do it.
People here don't even draw other people oc half of the time, expecting them to put a great deal of effort into into thread is a pipe dream. Not to mention this excludes begs when this isn't a int thread, after all.
>>5750129
Not mad just politely disagreeing my point in all of this is that threads shouldn't have run like some vacant drawthread were noone draws or some shitty general were noone talks. And if the drawing sucks who cares? We're aren't here to impress op we're here because we like to have fun and get free shit.

Sorry for derailing the thread like a massive faggot though.
>>
>>5750156
this is about the point in a general's life where it starts to go downhill without a climbing hook to get back up. good run boyos
>>
>zarya
>strong female
>ussr
Stop playing so much overwatch and get some original ideas of your own jesus christ
>>
>>5749778
There are quite a few of these i think i'd have fun drawing, though at this point i'm not sure which to do. I could try and do more at once, but i feel like that would just be spamming
I could drop a new OC in the thread, but there's also probably a few people already working on other stuff
Honestly i'm kinda new to these threads, but it's kinda fun
>>
File: cyberbun.png (188 KB, 451x543)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
im rather fond of this cyberpunk ish bunny i drew. >>5750143
yo these look sick.
>>
>>5750146
>My point was exactly that, it would give some competitive feel for those that want to participate, make it more engaging.
The best part about this general is how un/ic/ it is most days. Anons are actually chill and can draw in peace and is why its the least shit general on /ic/
>>5750156
This isn't the op art, this about the op attitude about the art itt, he should realize that he's just the guy that makes the thread at the moment, and that's it. This thread will be just fine without his autistic collage and his luke warm pol takes on commies and unsoliciated criticism about bland art when he himself is just some fucking beg. Do your one job and fuck off.
>>
File: study.jpg (322 KB, 882x466)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>5750119
I really like bellboy's design.
>>
>>5750246

Thanks, if you're interested in some of his backstory, I posted it in

>>5738617

Summarized, he blinded himself so he can hear the song of god, gaining a new sense to replace his lack of sight. It works similar to DnD truesight, but has a scientific explanation involving particle disruption which i still need to do some research on to formulate properly.
>>
File: 20211123_070651.jpg (2.93 MB, 3024x3467)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>5750261

Other stuff im working on right now. This one is a sellsword who is incredibly good at their job despite having no bloodlust whatsoever. Its not like they're calm during battle, they just really fucking hate their job and is an escaped convict so they can't get a normal one.
>>
File: 20211123_070514.jpg (2.85 MB, 3024x3315)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>5750271

Ive been trying to draw realistic armor from imagination, I always liked the idea of armor thats semi-impractical and semi-useful in a story. Hate shit like WoW pauldrons and the like seen in modern fantasy tropes.
>>
File: DieforMommy.png (355 KB, 1061x808)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>5747768
>>
File: kinoko.jpg (278 KB, 858x1087)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>5749901
rough draw but fun, love this character!
>>
Maybe we should just let the people itt vote for next OP pic?
>>
File: Pandaman_WIP-2.jpg (323 KB, 1006x1301)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
A Panda dude who travels the expansive apocalyptic American wasteland in order to find true enlightenment
>>
>>5750391
or make some abomination OC mixed of ones posted here before, like a thread's mascot or smth idk
>>
>>5749757
god i love tall women
>>
>>5750453
10/10 would blow his brains out as a killer7 boss
>>
>>5750453
lol i remember that pic
>>
>>5750278
Omigosh thank you

Got a character I can draw in return?
>>
File: paperwitch.png (1002 KB, 1043x940)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>5749757
Here's my witch that can grow paper arms from his back. He doesn't have a name or backstory yet though so be as creative as you want lol. I'll try my best to repay everyone if I can.
>>
File: ROMA-redraw.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1350)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>5749901
Cool looking character!
>>5750376
Great character indeed. Your interpretation is also awesome.

Here is mine.
>>
File: loc.jpg (237 KB, 786x874)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>5749993
>>
>>5750199
>This isn't the op art, this about the op attitude about the art itt, he should realize that he's just the guy that makes the thread at the moment, and that's it. This thread will be just fine without his autistic collage and his luke warm pol takes on commies and unsoliciated criticism about bland art when he himself is just some fucking beg. Do your one job and fuck off.
you're fucking retarded, I have nothing to "realize" here, it's the other faggots that are utterly confused over what """power""" OP has. Just fucking stop caring so much about the OP bullshit and get to drawing or talking about the characters.
>his luke warm pol takes on commies
jesus, what even is this point in history when calling out commies for existing becomes a "luke warm pol take". My ancestors got fucked by them, deported away from homeland, sent to gulags and these fuckers occupied my country forcing their retarded ideology and broken economics onto everyone, jailing and killing anyone who didn't comply. Just because you fucking yankie never had to deal with communism doesn't mean it never happened. This isn't some "pol take" its fucking reality and history. Goddamnit, retarded limp dicked anons like you annoy me even more than fucking tankies.
>>
>>5750603
why are you trying to start shit? Also, please don't start some flamewar about communists here. This is an art board so take that shit to /pol/ or /his/ or anywhere else but here.
>>
>>5750611
>Also, please don't start some flamewar about communists here.

>anons post OCs representing the bloodiest regime in world history
>someone happens to be from one of the places that got fucked by that regime and is salty
>surprised pikachu face
I wasn't the one who brought up pol. And if you're too much of a snowflake to take someone not being ok with the red scum then maybe 4chan's not for you.

shut up and draw
>>
File: fm5.jpg (417 KB, 1200x787)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
oc
>warrior from a north realm
>born with blessing of the flames
>simp for strong fighters
>knows that shes hot and use as advantage
>>
File: IMG_7439.jpg (209 KB, 1588x1977)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>5749778
Nun and venusflytrap were amazing designs
>>
>>5749778
I wish I could do the original justice/chat with the artist
>>
>>5750709
Oh wow thank you so much! I'm glad people like my girl I was very nervous about posting her. Do you have an oc I could draw in turn?
>>5746523
You also anon, if you have an oc I'd love to draw you something as a thank you!
>>
File: IMG_20201010_225936_877.jpg (375 KB, 1646x1054)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>5750725
Here you go :) I'll do more of your nun
>>
>>5749757
>le fulgrim
>>
File: roma small.png (1.64 MB, 1000x1500)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>5749901
Here you go, one exhausted Roma after slaying a demon.
>>
File: 1637627018427.jpg (33 KB, 620x317)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>5750376
Hot damn, I love what you did with the mushroom, very cool all round.
>>5750590
Love the speed and the action, very awesome.
>>5750796
The rendering here is very nice anon!! Great job all round.

Now I also need all of your blogs.
>>
File: Cassia.png (2.54 MB, 957x1316)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>5749757
OC is Cassia, a modern day sorceress in an urban fantasy world. Leader of a trio of monster hunters (Currently working on that, really need to work on full body mannequins for starters).

Hope to knock out some OC sketches at least. Good stuff shown already!
>>
>>5750807
https://twitter.com/CartesianCoord2
https://cartesiancoordinator.newgrounds.com/
Newgrounds where I put my high resolution images, but just a heads up that I post NSFW from time to time.
>>
>>5750603
>>5750630
Damn you're cringe, new op when? This whiny fucking beg cant separate his personal feelings from making a threads on an artboard
>>
File: Antigonish CS.jpg (504 KB, 3876x2622)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
Already working on one of these, in the meantime i'll drop another OC just 'cause
I know, he's very edgy, but that's kind of the point

I guess i'll drop some lore
So, this guy is the embodyment of an urban legend. People attribute the blame for numerous crimes and tragedies to an old fairy tale in order to lessen the panic due to a situation of world chaos.
Then, suddenly, this guy appears, and he starts to make things a lot worse, bringing entire countries to their knees, and no one knows how or why.
This is a world where magic exists, but this too has precise rules: yet this being seems to bend them to its will.
Descriptions and details change from one testimony to the other, and we have no clue if he's the real deal or just a hoax
>>
I'm trying to write a story with German Symbiotes with dimensional shit. I'm still working on My OC's. Glaz is The first one. I'll post the color one and The sketch separately
>>
>>5750555
love your style anon, do you have a blog?
>>
>>5750796
>>5750830
You know Yoshino Momiji? because your style reminds me of their stuff
>>
>tfw no one wants to play with your OCs unless its a femboy or a girl with a big ass
>>
>>5751205
Which one is it?
>>
>>5751205
post your work and the deliveries you've done and i will draw your oc.
>>
>>5749757
Im posting just to claim your russian amazonian oc as my snu-snu gf
>>
>>5750599
Dude my oc look cute ty
>>
File: 110.png (616 KB, 731x706)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>5750197
I like this little dude
>>
>>5751308
hoho this is great
would you mind sharing your blog/profile/etc?
>>
File: 111.png (620 KB, 799x580)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>5750745
Sorry it's not the best but I really like this guy
>>5751312
Thank you! I'm narksfw on twitter
>>
File: AMERICAN PANDA.jpg (2.87 MB, 2598x2938)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>5750453
>>
>>5751190
First time I'm hearing of them, but I do see the resemblance. The artist I look up to is Masamune Shirow, he's my main source of inspiration.
>>
>>5751454
Yo that's fucking awesome you got a blog?
>>
File: unknown-6.png (412 KB, 798x818)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>5751308
Yoo this is great, you have a character i can try to do? I'm currently stuck using a mouse. But i still get results or i could borrow my gf's tablet
>>
File: get_smited.jpg (1.78 MB, 2500x2285)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>5741931

Idk if this guy is still ITT but I liked his character
>>
File: roma.jpg (2.63 MB, 3509x3023)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>5749901

not too happy with how the pose came but happy with the coloring/shading
>>
File: 11-23-2021.png (3.48 MB, 1250x1000)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>5743282
here you go anon, enjoy
>>
>>5751625

Nta but this is kino so flipping kino I’m losing it
>>
>>5751608
I'm glad you like it! My oc is in the collage, she's the nun Brenyn on the mid-bottom right side in row 12. I have others if you'd rather something less formal tho! And please dw about getting the tablet, you draw however you want.
>>
>>5751641
Would help if a ref was posted. I don't want to zoom on a collage haha
>>
>>5751625
Oh my fucking GOD
What program did you used?
Amazing job holy shit
>>
File: brenynn.png (1.09 MB, 2115x945)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>5751647
That's fair, I wasn't sure if reposting would be bad since I'm quite new to this thread. Here she is though as well as her little blurb:

She has a power I call Lacrimancy where her tears gain sentience and turn into little helper-guys. They don't last forever and they're no larger than say an apple, but they're quite helpful for fetching things or moving items that put her at risk. She's blind and has been her whole life so they come in handy. She's quite maternal and soft spoken as well. There's nothing else too interesting off the top of my head so if you want any specific info let me know.
>>
>>5751640
Thanks
>>5751651
Csp for the drawing /rendering PS for post adjustments/ filters
>>
File: ocCass.png (116 KB, 878x1120)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>5750815
just a beg, but i saw booba so i drew
(giant breasts are hard, futa is much easier)
>>
File: 20211124_112143.jpg (203 KB, 1080x541)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
I might draw someone else's character if I find the time.

Regarding this character,it's a worker and a roughneck in his free time.
He also help his colleagues to build experimental machines sometimes.
>>
File: NunOC.jpg (387 KB, 707x1000)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>5751653
Not the anon that asked for the ref, but very pretty design and artstyle.
>>
>>5751805
This looks great! People are really picking up their game in this thread.
>>
>>5751805
Not OP but i love how ethereal you make her look, very beautiful.
>>
>>5751739
aye thanks mate! I admit the eye staff was a bit of a throwaway idea but looks like its a keeper. And yeah, large breasts are surprisingly hard to get right.

Posted your OC in the thread?
>>
File: buny.jpg (254 KB, 887x1299)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>5750197
fresh shrimp!
>>5750807
yw~ loved the mushroom, but sorry no blog ((
>>5750725
okay! my oc is the character OP chose for the pic >>5749757
>>
>>5750717
Love your take! looks like he's chilling after a hard zombie workday, those head spikes gave me an idea to give him some kind of a piercing attack, or perhaps the ability to extend/retract spikes. also loving the alternate closed silhouette, yours actually look like a flytrap with an added cheeky smile. thanks for drawing him, you inspired me to test out more ideas with him! please tell me you got an oc?
>>5751625
this is candy to my eyes and soul, he radiates pure raw energy and i fucking love it! plus all those colors and how they flow are gorgeous, thank you again i adore all the drawings you did of my ocs! i'v been meaning to draw one of the older ocs you posted, ill leave who as a surprise but i think you can guess which one.
>>5750149
i guess it doesn't matter to her what the weapon is as long as it can inflict pain, thank you and happy you like the drawing!
>>
File: pebber.png (83 KB, 750x750)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>5751930
goddamn. you did such a good job. smug and chubby idk how i could top that. he's got form and weight and his expression is excellent
>>
>>5750918
>>
>>5749757
An extra dimensional maid who serves incomprehensible masters. She and a party of other maids are tasked with cleaning glitches in different realities.
>>
File: QUICKIE.png (365 KB, 764x905)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>5751653
booba
>>
File: buthesaguy.png (179 KB, 634x514)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>5750555
I really like your style.
>>
>>5752013
amogus
>>
>>5751805
Holy shit thank you anon! You guys are too kind. Do you have a character you'd like me to draw? I'd love to return the favor.
>>5751930
Rad I can draw her! I have some work to do first but I should be free tonight.
>>5752047
Thank you so much anon! I love how you did her cornette so much. I'm going to have to compile all these pictures and make myself a new background. Do you have an oc you'd like me to draw as well?
>>
>>5752164
I'm glad you liked it anon, your nun looks great and was plenty of fun to paint.
>Do you have a character you'd like me to draw? I'd love to return the favor.
I have a fox wizard, but I have already received plenty of deliveries of him so no need to make anything in return. Just wanted to drop by and participate.
>>
>>5752193
Well thanks again anon, you made her spot on and the little tear minion was a very nice touch. I really appreciate you drawing her. If you ever want a picture in the future please let me know!
>>
>>5751653
Colorized :)
>>
>>5751367
This is the very best! I love the creepy style, the light on the grass and the tall figure feel very slenderman
>>
>>5752372
Thank you so much! You guys have been so kind drawing my girl. I really love the spider lashes and her lips in this.
>>5752377
I'm glad you like it anon. Thank you again for the art!
>>
File: lilfiniguess.png (133 KB, 382x925)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>5751927
Last thread, corporate cyberpunk girl with red cybernetic eyes always wearing suits
>>
File: Project 10.png (919 KB, 1128x2000)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>5747768
i gave up cause idk how to go from here to make it one of those painterly pieces like nat paints
>>
File: Paperback 2.jpg (330 KB, 2154x2480)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>5750555
I really like this design for how simple yet effective this is, and i live your artstyle
I tried to do something different from my usual stuff and get out of my comfort zone in terms of pose and lighting, but i may have gone a bit overboard with the candles and i'm sure i fucked up somewhere with the shadows
Still, i hope you like it, i had a lot of fun with it
I made a couple alternative versions experimenting with lighting, i think this one looks the best, though
>>5752008
Thank you for drawing my design, anon, i appreciate it! I like the interpretation you gave the mask, i never really tought about it looking somewhat like a beak
>>
>>5752660
Try going through ctrl+paint. Learn brush control and blending.
>>
>>5752674
thanks man will look for it in the batman mega
>>
>>5752660
That looks great not gonna lie

Do you have a character I can work on?
>>
>>5752693
ty, i dont hab an oc yet! just wanted to join in on the cozy general
>>
>>5751805
Anon, how do you make your digital paintings look so painterly? When I try they look like plastic
>>
>>5752679
The videos I'm talking about are on the website under the free library. No reason for them to be in the mega.

If you're going to try to find that stuff in a mega I guess look for the digital painting basics course.
>>
File: 112421bunnypunk.png (350 KB, 1200x1200)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>5750197
little funny bunny
>>
File: OCanon.jpg (195 KB, 1390x1042)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>5750555
ABABBAAUAUUBUUBUBUBUUBANAUBAUABAUABUAG BUHJISKDH7HWUNHAJ avbavVAVVAVBAABBABA AB ABABABABA
>>
>>5752850
Agreed
>>
>>5752850
MMMM SOUL FACE GOOD
>>
>>5752706
It is indeed comfy
>>
File: PXL_20211125_033045474-01.jpg (1.59 MB, 2652x3151)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>5750982
i like symbiotes
>>
File: preliminary_design.png (1.28 MB, 2032x2496)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
This is a piece a posted in /ic/ only a weeks ago in think it was /beg/ thread. Hope it is okey to post it here again, but is the only decent art I did of an OC of mine..

She is ancient fairy that once served as the familiar of a Witch who lived in the woods, but after the abrupt death of her master she left alone and one day fell asleep for centuries. Waking up in a world where she was the endling of her kind.

Joyfull and quite childlike personality, there not so much to say. She's more like a secundary chara for a story I've been trying to compose.
>>
>>5753219

kek I post the version that doesn't have the fairy wings.
>>
File: 11-24-2021.png (3.1 MB, 1000x1250)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>5751653
Absolutely inspiring, I love the concept and the design enough to say it's one of my favorites from these thread :D
>>
File: 1617228440057.gif (190 KB, 128x119)
190 KB
190 KB GIF
>>5751976
>this is candy to my eyes and soul, he radiates pure raw energy and i fucking love it! plus all those colors and how they flow are gorgeous, thank you again i adore all the drawings you did of my ocs! i'v been meaning to draw one of the older ocs you posted, ill leave who as a surprise but i think you can guess which one.
aww shucks there you go flattering me. Welp im glad you like it, and I always look forward to seeing more of your art, its too gud
>>
>>5750555
>he
He'd make a great villain turned anti-hero style ally in a fantasy adventure comic. What does he look like underneath his cloak?
>>
File: ways of the north.png (2.31 MB, 1241x1754)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>5750644
>>
File: sketchy.png (1.33 MB, 2179x2321)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>5750555
Fun design
>>5752164
Sorry anon i don't have any OC that's why i draw other people's characters
>>
>>5753552
>>
File: 1636763252174.png (160 KB, 984x913)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
16 year old gay 1/2 demon pokemon trainer OC, who has a weird fixation with making out with female pokemon and who's demon arm/side works like Vemon
>>
>>5753827
I know what you're doing and you succeeded lmao
>>
>>5753827
>Gay
>Wants to make out with female Pokimons

Yeah, the average Pokemon Fan.
>>
>>5753552

Horny
>>
>>5753872
His logic is "I can't my partner found out that I'm a bisexual pokéfucker"
>>
Sorry for dormancy, just feeling extremely burnt out lately and not good. But I can post the progress I have for the fish girl & ibis girl sketch (not the owner of either ocs). Hopefully I can make it decent in my eyes.
>>
>>5753994

cute!
>>
File: lightninguy.png (374 KB, 800x1280)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>5749919
>>5749964
>>
>>5751623
This is nice freind! Thanks!
>>
File: witchguy.png (351 KB, 800x1280)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>5750555
>>
>>5752050
>>5752666
>>5752850
>>5753559
>>5754238

Holy shit, thank you all so much! These are all so wonderful. I'm working on some of your characters already but please show me which characters are yours because I don't know all of them.

>>5751085
Thanks! No, sorry I don't have one

>>5753350
I like that idea haha.
>What does he look like underneath his cloak?
It's a mystery;)
>>
>>5754269
I'm glad you liked it!
My submission is >>5750918, if you're interested in it
>>
File: c49.jpg (301 KB, 1693x1229)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>5753552
COOCHA
>>
File: boobieswordbitch.png (373 KB, 800x1044)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>5750644
>>
File: 6hju56y7t.jpg (78 KB, 770x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>5754145

This is flipping awesome-- exactly the kind of vibe I was trying to catch with his suit. This made my night!

>>5754149

Thanks! Roma was fun to draw!
>>
File: icantigonish.png (366 KB, 727x733)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>5754279
>>5750918
Here you go anon. Cool character.
>>
>>5754315
badass looking anon , thank you !
>>5753552
whoa i love it anon , horny overload, thank you !
>>
>>5753994
going lineless for the first time, huh? anyway, I wish you luck with this drawing
>>
File: 20211125_222310.jpg (712 KB, 1991x1491)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>>5750271
There was an attempt
That guy on right is my OC. An arrogant merc and former child soldier with magic powers who is good at killing but an absolute fucking sperg at anything else.
>>
>>5754502
Holy shit this is amazing
Great work anon, i love this
>>
To sum it up a normal dude with a world ending evil guitar but uses it to fight all sorts of supernatural creatures and save the world
>>
File: 112621.png (1.08 MB, 1992x1724)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>5754917
I got wizard vibes and went with it
>>
>>5754917
dam anon i like your oc
>>
File: file.jpg (238 KB, 878x1300)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>5754917
I'm getting Scott Pilgrim vibes from this
>>
>>5753281
Holy shit thank you anon! I love how you did the hair, very nice. If you have an oc I'd love to draw them! I've been absent for Thanksgiving holiday stuff but I plan to work on all the ocs I owe this coming week.
>>5753559
No worries, thank you again. If you ever want anything in the future lmk!
>>
>>5749757
Are you the artist that hates drawing males?
>>
File: 20210114_185239.jpg (1.92 MB, 4000x3000)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
bop
>>
>>5752660
you like saggy tits, I see. very nice.
>>
File: Capture.png (900 KB, 1036x933)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
I love a classy black and red combo, not very happy with the anatomy but i'm happy with how it looks. Also, this is not my oc its a delivery for another anons oc posted a while ago.
>>
why is everyone in this thread so scared to post lore unless asked directly
>>
>>5755258
Cause we either don't have anything or the cringe side of us stops us from posting
>>
File: prsri.jpg (260 KB, 1267x1095)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>5755038
me? i am not OP but the oc in OP is my work, i like drawing male characters too.
>>5751999
thanks! glad you liked it. he was fun drawing
>>
>>5755274
Oh
Then I assume you're not GrapplerGoddess then
>>
>>5755274
Based CyberRoshi
>>
>>5755258

I flipping love lore and would post a whole mountain of text if I could. Trying to condense it is the hard part for me.

>>5755117

Nta but love how this came out
>>
>>5755000
>Holy shit thank you anon! I love how you did the hair, very nice. If you have an oc I'd love to draw them! I've been absent for Thanksgiving holiday stuff but I plan to work on all the ocs I owe this coming week.
So glad you like it fren, you can draw my lovely dragon prince https://img-lb.fireden.net/ic/image/1630/95/1630957053477.png
or my witch girl molly https://img-lb.fireden.net/ic/image/1633/98/1633983776843.png
no pressure tho its the holidays after all
>>5755117
MOLLY :D oh thank you anon I love how you rendered this and the colors here are too good great job
>>
>>5753559
looks like a girl
>>
>>5755258
I would love to post some but I'm far too indecisive at this point to post any major developments with my project. Also, I don't want to make multiple posts babbling about my story if people don't seem receptive to it. Responding to questions just makes sense.
>>
File: Tsul.png (673 KB, 2000x1500)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
Lady T'Sul is the head teacher of Seduction classes for Incubi and Succubi of the apocalyptic school. In reality, she is just the vessel for the sin of Lust, determined to find where the mind of Envy is lying. The third sin born from Lucifer's blood, Lust doesn't follow orders well, only doing things that benefit and *ahem* pleasure her. As such, she isn't finding the sin of Envy's mind to restore the seven sins as a whole group to begin the apocalypse, nor is she doing it to serve the Horseman of Suffering (Who is holding the spirit of Envy), no, she is doing it to regain an old lover. Her disguise has allowed her to infiltrate the school, whittling down student after student to find which holds the mind of Envy. Because of her position, she is also gets her feeding of her namesake. Sure, some students go missing, but a small price to pay for fleeting pleasure eh?
>>
>>5755851
oh no no no no
>>
File: v08ywTi.gif (308 KB, 112x112)
308 KB
308 KB GIF
>>5755851
>No other sizes of this image found.
>>
>>5755851

You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>>
File: cool (Small).jpg (55 KB, 636x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>5745353
i like them. i did hero pose. very cool.
>>
File: cool (Medium).jpg (133 KB, 1017x768)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>5756381
bigger.
>>
File: brenyn.jpg (198 KB, 759x1232)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>5751653
another brenynn ))
>>5756381
>>5756384
oh my god love this so much! i look at it again and again so many times because its so cool! the detail of their bodies and poses are awesome, its perfect. now i got more ideas to finish the designs, thank you!!!! post your oc too if you have so i can give back~
>>
>>5755851
This is a leech from /aco/
>>
>>5756644
^WHEEZE^
>>
>>5756644
Lets not pretend that anyone was going to draw that obvious bait.
>>
where's the cat-taur guy? i wanted do deliver him something but he has seemingly disappeared :(

>>5755851
awesome......... radical.... totally tubular......
>>
File: Anon fanfart 7.png (650 KB, 1067x1148)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>5749901
small quick one
>>
File: suckmubus.png (181 KB, 412x616)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>5755851
here ya go, fag
>>
>>5755258
Post your lore
>>
>>5756611
Omg thank you!! The draping of her habit on the floor is so lovely, I really love it. You guys have been capturing her so wonderfully. Your oc is the OP girl right?
>>
>>5749757
Vjaus, manifestation of the cosmos.
>>
>>5756828

Kino. Style reminds me of a late 90's/early 00's cartoon.
>>
>>5757102
>>5756828

Also I'm nta. Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>5757099
Backstory?
>>
>>5756716
well... I was about to, nvm
>>
File: DBoy.jpg (304 KB, 768x908)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
please ? *winks with butterfly eyelashes*
>>
>>5756828
love this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.