[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1615200296196s.jpg (3 KB, 250x187)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
That one thing you regret drawing all those years ago that still haunts you to this day...
What is it?
>>
Does this cumskin think he looks threatening? Come at me fucker, I'll show you what crazy is...
>>
I just used to draw nipples on clothed women in my grandma's mag, cut out the pics to keep in my pencil case and fap to later, she found them, and then showed me to my mum and I remember being genuinely confused as to how I didn't think she would find out when there were woman-shaped cutouts in her mags
>>
>>5798328
Oooo satos, you loco homie :0
>>
I drew fluffy abuse stuff. The thing is, I don't regret it.
>>
>>5798308
I used to sacrifice appeal and historical accuracy for coom in my drawings even as a prebeg, and I had really shitty taste in coom too so it wasn’t sexy in the slightest it was just gross. Like I was really into ambush traps, so everytime I drew some civil war general or whatever I was drawing I would draw him with a tiny little moe face a ripped body and tons of body hair, and again I was even more shit at art than I am now so it looked kind of like tumblr art. I have literal nightmares of people coming across that shit. I don’t what others to have to lay eyes on what I have created, but I can’t delete it either because it was so long ago.
>>
>>5798350
lmao post it
>>
You can't post guro porn outside of /b/ right? Because it was that. It haunts me but I don't regret it, and made a decent amount of money despite being shit because there's almost no guro artists out there who do it for money.
>>
>>5798308
I used to draw SSBBW hyperscat stuff. Basically the fattest bodies possible taking the biggest shits you can imagine. Also I was a beg, so they had these really ugly “baby’s first attempt at drawing kawaii anime” eyes. On top of that, since I noticed anime characters rarely had fully drawn noses and no lips, and since I wanted to be “unique”, I also drew them with “realistic” noses (yes, the noses were very red, tumblr style) and plump shiny bulbous lips.
I had no taste and was horny, so I exaggerated every part of the drawing with little thought how each element worked together (or worked against each other, more like). There was no cohesion, appeal, or skill.
>>
>>5798336
>I remember being genuinely confused as to how I didn't think she would find out when there were woman-shaped cutouts in her mags
lmao
>>
File: Demchugdongrub.PNG.png (168 KB, 360x450)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>5798350
>>5798661
>
>>
>>5798308
I live entirely without regret, for my path is righteous. I am inviolable.
>>
>>5798320
>When I was a kid I drew Santa shoving a spikes dildo into a girl’s cooch to punish her for being naughty.
>But now I’m in 7th grade so it doesn’t matter.
bro what
>>
>>5798320
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not
>>
>>5798308
My only regret is that I didn't draw enough
>>
>>5798308
I once vandalize the entire math book with dicks, and the teacher found out. It was not my book. I feel bad for whoever's book that is.
>>
>>5798308
Well, you know, back when I was younger, I once submitted a fanart of a furry character from a shitty mobile game to that mobile games subreddit. Naive me thought that I would praise like other fa artists of that same character. I got exactly the opposite. And I never drew fanart again. Ever.
>>
>>5799065
Because it sucked or because you were a furry?
>>
>>5799067
Probably a mix of both. The character I drew was Fatima from Sdorica. I don't actually have the file of the fanart I did of her anymore. After that event, I ripped up the paper I sketched her on and then I deleted both the PNG of the final version and the actual source .sai file along with it. That shit is gone.
>>
>>5799035
I got suspended for drawing stickmen shooting at each other.
>>
I drew my older brother's girlfriend naked when I was 9. She found it and told my mom about it and my mom yelled at me.
>>
>>5799691
OOF, thankfully I can't relate to this.
>>
>>5799693
My mom still brings it up from time to time. I remember exactly how it looked too. Didn't know how to draw pussies (still don't) so I just gave her a really hairy bush.
>>
>>5799695
redraw it
>>
It was my waifu with an infinity gauntlet. Every time I think about it I start breaking down from cringe. I wish I never drew it
>>
>>5799729
that doesn't sound that bad
>>
>>5799730
yes it really does
>>
>>5799757
pics or i don't believe
>>
>>5799763
not the anon who posted about it, just agreeing with him that it sounded bad
>>
>>5799763
>>5799730
Don’t google Tz Relic
>>
File: 1614153127556.png (818 KB, 1323x1318)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>
>>5799777
you forgot to give her the big smile
>>
>>5798336
fucking lmao
great story. kids are so innocent they barely register shame when it comes to that kind of stuff until they're in their teens, it's no wonder
>>
>>5799869
just came back to add, I remember drawing all my sketches as a kid then going back to those sketches when I was horny and drawing penises on everything then crossing them out furiously so all my sketches would be like batman but his crotch is a blackhole
>>
>Fursona was my biggest mistake, it's incredibly ridiculous.
>>
>>5799777
She looks nothing like him. How am I supposed to fap to this?
>>
File: 1635444272461.jpg (98 KB, 815x246)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>5798308
There was this contest where you would draw something with a character of your liking and being the naïve /beg/inner I was I did it too . obviously it was shit and I was so embarrassed when I realized it that I scrapped everything and started looking deeper into art.
I've also drawn furry art, it doesnt bother me but my old drawings' muzzle muscles look like shit lol
>>
File: 1430885575243.png (968 KB, 1280x720)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>5798887
>>
so true!
>>
>>5799699
this.
>>
>>5803938
so much this
>>
>>5805330
>>5803938
these x2
maybe even x3 idk
>>
>>5806172
you win the internetz today kind sir stranger
>>
>>5803938
frfr no cap yoooo
like fr
>>
File: 41728947.jpg (32 KB, 638x613)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
File: Day 31 Crawl.jpg (1.68 MB, 6489x4569)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
Since only two other people had the stones to post it. I'll do it too.
>>
File: 1640359336564.png (169 KB, 519x900)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>5806338
Not even abhorrent it's just standard anime coom attempt by a beginner
Pic related for me, I thought this was good enough to submit for a contest on discord
>>
>>5798350
PLEASE ANON PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE POST IT!!
>>
When I was 15, I didn't have a drawing tablet but I recently found out that I liked drawing NSFW, i kept it all in an unassuming folder and accidently laid it on my food tray that i'd take food into my room on. My mom came in and talked to me a bit and offered to take it downstairs. needless to say she wasn't happy. I don't regret the drawings I just regret she found them because I was so careless
>>
Started a loli coomer art page on Baraag earlier this year. Kinda blew up around 2-3 months into it, was kinda nice to read all the nice compliments people would leave. But it was the DMs that got me, all those deranged requests got to me. Deleted all my work, been laying low since. I mainly just lurk /ic/ now to post in drawing challenge threads
>>
>>5806417

...what kind of requests?
>>
>>5806205
thanks yoiu kind sir Hail Hydra
>>
>>5806338
>be me
>school is always easy for me
>never learn to handle difficulty or failure
>get absurd praise for all my drawings
>if things don't go my way it's just because "I didn't waste my time putting any effort into it"
>decide I'll paint digitally because I saw some doing it on Youtube
>"I too can make photorealistic painting if I put enough effort into it"
>don't even realize people actually copy photos
>try to make photorealistic painting from imagination
>miserably fail
>decide to use reference
>"no one needs to know I cheated, I'll just save time by coping a photo, I could do it without anyway if I wasted enough time"
>trace photo of girl from random blog but try to add my own spin
>create magnificent polished turd
>convince myself it's good
>send drawing to blog girl
>she sort of compliments it and ends the conversation, obviously uncomfortable

I don't know how I ever made it into being a functioning adult. Wish I still had that painting though.
>>
Dumb story, from high school.

A group of girls bullied my friend. I wanted to cheer him up a bit, so I modified a drawing of Venom. I added bags labeled with the names of the girls who bullied him, like he collected their bloody heads like some crazy demonic Santa Clause. My friend thought it was a cool and taped it inside his locker.

A few days later my entire crew was getting called to the office, one by one. We gathered in the hallway to figure out what was going on. Turns out my friend chatted up a girl AT HIS LOCKER with the drawing in plain view. The girl snatched it and went to the school police. The cop was going down a list of suspects, trying to discover the artist. By midday, nearly all of my friends were called in, except me. I was sweating. I figured I was last because they were building a case against me.

But one of my friends came to school late. He was immediately taken to the boiler room and interrogated. He told the cop he had never seen the drawing before in his life. And the cop, pissed because his investigation was being stonewalled by 16 year olds, flipped out and started throwing shit. He was like “STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!” But my friend was hungover from a party. He had no idea what was going on, we didn’t even get to brief him. He was so confused. But the girls hated him, so he was at the top of the list. Not me.

Anyway, no one gave up my name. And the girls liked me, so I guess they never gave up my name either. And because I never shared my drawings with anyone, no one suspected a thing. So literally everyone I hung out with was interrogated by our idiot school cop, except me, the artist.

I never tell people this IRL due to politics. I felt guilty putting my friends thru that, like I didn’t deserve them. And if I wasn’t “popular” I would have been fucked. That cop wanted to feel like he saved the school from an imaginary killer manifesto. Luckily my friends were cool and could see it was just a dumb drawing.
>>
>>5806788
hey it's me ur school cop
>>
>>5806788
Reminds of one time in middle school we had some Ken dolls and a Barbie car for TV production.

I positioned the Ken dolls so that one of them was butt fucking the other on the hood of Barbie’s car. We all had a good laugh, but then I guess someone reported it. Everyone got called into the office for questioning except for me.

This one trouble maker kid got suspended because they didn’t know who to pin it on. He never gave up my name. Turns out he was a good guy after all
>>
File: 1573744526033.png (322 KB, 891x597)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>5806788
>school police
what
>>
>>5798336
Lmfao
>>
>>5798661
PLEASE POST ONE
>>
>>5807353
most high schools (not sure about middle/elementary) have at least one cop on duty at all times
>>
>>5807454
high schools in america* forgot to add that
>>
>>5798308
I used to sketch on my notebook while taking notes at school when I was a wee lad. Normal stuff. But also some less normal stuff. I remember, this one time I had drawn furry porn on it. Subconsciously, I guess. I never paid attention to what I was drawing there. Anyway, this one day me and this girl were studying for an exam so we switched our notebooks incase there's something either of us missed. I completely forgot about what I had drawn there. She didn't say anything but I could see the look on her eyes.
>>
>>5798308
Back in my furfag days I would draw characters with revealing clothes and hang them into my classroom walls. At the time I didn't though it was weird but now I cringe at it, specially since I'm not a furfag anymore. Funnily enough some of my classmates liked the drawings and asked me to draw them fursonas
>>
>>5807636
>>5807777
pyw (current work)
>>
>>5806279
this looks like one of my former classmates
>>
File: jail.jpg (258 KB, 1200x1600)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Want real autism? I sent this shit to my high school art teachers email. In my 20s. While I was in NEET despair. I don't know why she didn't call the cops on me. She did tell the school security to stop letting me in to see her. I was a gremlin to her the entirety of school and all she tried to do was get me help.

I can't find the "finished" trash so i'll post the sketch of it.
>>
>>5808892
but WHY did you send it to her? that's not her in the drawing, is it?
>>
>>5808898
Nah. It was for approval and some sort of "look at me now i'm finally drawing instead of running around destroying stuff and fighting seniors in your classroom". My friend got artistic attention from her and she even tried to get him into a good college. She wanted that for me at first but being an adult now I know exactly how much trouble I was.

Tl;dr Maybe for a recommendation on where to take my art so I can unNEET?

Either way, my attachment to her was cringe, she was probably around my age now (around 30) so that shit was way creepier than I like to remember. The worse part was visiting the school, seeing her uncomfortable, then being barred from the school.

None of this really landed home till much later. NEET self had the ultimate chip on their shoulder. I could do no wrong. Proper trash.
>>
File: 1634759358421.jpg (223 KB, 1451x2067)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>5808920
>>
>that time my wife found my cute and funny drawing
>>
>>5798308
>>
>>5798308
anthro derpy hooves giving my oc a blowjob
>>
When I was in highschool there was a fundraising group that wanted me to make drawings of people at the event they attended, like what you would get at a fair or theme park. I absolutely hated doing it because the only customers were kids whose parents forced them participate and they were obviously uninterested in my shitty art. I did a couple drawings before making an excuse and bailing out of the tent. I would have much rather made some embarrassing shit for the internet in my own privacy than ever do drawings for people IRL again.
>>
>>5798308
it was probably some dumb shit for as drawthread
>>
File: 1470261359081.png (475 KB, 600x432)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>5798308
the only thing i regret is the lack of dead french "people" in my sketch books
>>
>>5809918
wtf lindy would never do that
>>
>>5810554
you are wrong!
>>
uwu
0w0
-w-
https://discord.gg/BXH36YVF
>>
>>5810979
this link is sussy
do not click the link
>>
>>5806788
how did your friend manage to get away with not giving up your name? you'd assume they'd think he 100% knew who gave him the drawing
>>
>>5798308
Every single of one the many, many drawings I did of my ex gf when we were dating.
>>
Got paid to draw bionical daiper porn, but fuck it, it paid for my prom that year. Met the dude on Skype from 4chan and he was a fully grown dude wearing a daiper but he said he could pay so fuck it. I can't imagine the type of Chris Chan esque shit he's done since then.
>>
>>5812883
Lol you're a legend
>>
>>5806377
it was
>>
>>5813553
Touché
>>
I have a few...
>Some really bad drawing of lesbians doing weird stuff I did when I was a very young teenager. They were found by my parents later on (according to my mother, when my father saw them, he said, "Hmm, I didn't know little anon was already interested in girls...")
>That crappy yuri comic I drew in high school while the teachers weren't looking.
>Some pages from those crappy two webcomics I posted online years ago
>Some awful porn requests I did based on the ideas of a diaperfag obssesed with The Legend of Zelda
>Some of my first NSFW drawings
>A stupid ABDL comic commissioned by some asshole who never paid me
>>5812883
That reminds me that a client sent me some photos of him wearing women's clothes a few days ago. One of those outfits left nothing to the imagination. For some reason, he just wanted to share that with me.
Weird.
>>
File: IMG_1213.png (255 KB, 960x799)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>5813577
Technically from this year but that just makes the cringe more raw.
>>
>>5813642
>That reminds me that a client sent me some photos of him wearing women's clothes a few days ago. One of those outfits left nothing to the imagination. For some reason, he just wanted to share that with me
Lmao
>>
>>5798661
Okay this sounds disgusting but I gotta see it.
>>
>>5798350
PLEASE PYW PLEASE it's okay we don't know who you are and I wont track you down I just wanna laugh.
>>
i was VERY horny so i drew the AVGN buttfucking Scott the Woz. I don't regret it because it was cringy, but rather because i wasn't able to fap to it due to how bad i was at drawing. I want to re-draw it someday.
>>
File: download.png (28 KB, 758x424)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>5812883
NOT THE BIONICLES

I remember I played gartic phone with some friends. One of the prompts they made was something with among us. I don't why I decided to draw this.
>>
>>5798308
>I used to work at a elementary school for a part time position that helps kids get homework done I was the “art teacher”. >On fridays the students are allowed to be on the computers and play games.
> that Friday I only had 1 student who showed up for class and I just watch that one play games on the computer
>got bored and I wanted to draw a guy sucking dick and I was half way done but It looked sloppy
>Whatever Ill finish it when I take it home
> put drawing in my folder I use for extra paper and such
> end of day
> I was about to put my folder away in our office room and I remembered I had the drawing in it so I was going to take it out when no one was looking and stuff it in my pocket
> “Mr anon where are you going”
> my bitch of a boss
> uhh putting my stuff away at the office ma’am
> “it’s ok I’ll take it back”
> ohfuck.jpg
> uhh it’s ok ma’am I’ll take it back
> “no the room is being used and I can’t let anyone go in there so you can’t place it back”
> fuck
> try to get the drawing and put it in my jacket pocket without her noticing
> “Mr. anon what are you doing?”
> oh just taking out a drawing I didn’t get to finish
> “you can’t take school property out of the school”
> Superfucked.gif
> didn’t know that maaam sorry
> left the drawing in the back of the folder just in case if she tries to find it
> went home
> Monday afternoon
> get phone call from bitch boss
> “mr anon can you come to my office before work I need to talk to you about something”
> ohboyherewego.jpg
>>
>>5813734
What happened next?
>>
>>5813734
> my fucking heart is racing
> ok sure ma’am
> get to work
> go to her office
> notice my drawing in the godlier before we being talking
> actdumb.wav
> “Mr anon can you explain to me what is this?”
> it’s just a sketch ma’am what’s the problem
> “are you sure?”
> yeah what’s wr….
> oh
> “yeah that’s very concerning”
> 20 min conference about how the drawing does look nsfw but I didn’t have the intention of drawing nsfw it just looks like it was
> “mr anon I don’t know what to do here? Do I write you up or fire you on the spot? But I will bring this up to my superior and he will have the final say so about this drawing”
> ok I understand
> do my work
> hear knock on my classroom door
> “hey anon Mr supervisor wants to speak to you”
> context
> this local school district was on the news for having several confirmed cases of teacher and student relationships and reports of those relationships we’re doing porn at a hotel or something so I was shitting bricks
> “hey mr anon how are you doing today”
> “ok Mrs bitch told me about the drawing”
> “I’ll be honest I don’t think it’s inappropriate because it can literally be anything in that guys mouth”
> yeah I was explaining myself to her that it wasn’t suppose to be something nsfw but rather a light sketch
> “yes that’s reassuring but I still don’t think this is something you should be doing in the clock, we are paying you to supervise a child and obviously you had time to draw this.”
> “ in my opinion you’re not in trouble but I feel for this case we have to take it up to the principal of the school and see what he says about it”
> I understand
> go home
> didn’t eat or sleep because I could literally be considered a predator because of this
>>
>>5813753
> next day comes
> still very anxious
> deleted a lot of porn off my phone and destroyed a lot of nsfw drawings I made on my computer and erased anything related to nsfw things
> shitting bricks all day
> couldn’t focus on shit
> get a phone class
> mr superior
> h h hello?
> “ hey mr anon how’s your day been”
> “ I just got out of a conference with the principal and the counselor Along with Mrs bitch and we came to the conclusion that this was a mistake that was take out of context”
> oh that’s good to hear
> “ so yeah that’s it see you here at work”
> FUCKYEAHHH.jpg
> go to work
> helping kids with their homework
> get called to the office
> mr superior
> “ while you may be off the hook for the drawing we need you to sign this”
> read the paper
> it’s a contract saying that I can’t draw anything other than what I’m teaching to the students and as well as they can fire me on the spot if they see a drawing that’s not school related
> also they confiscated my drawing and told me that it’ll be on file for 6 years just in case this becomes relevant in the future
> go home
>mfw I got away drawing porn in an elementary school
> mfw school keep me
> mfw bitch boss knows I’m guilty but her boss says other wise
> mfw I got only a slap on the wrist
JUST AS PLANNED
>>
>>5813763
Can you make the same sketch of what you drew and post it here?
>>
>>5813770
It looked something like this

I don’t work there anymore and found a better job
>>
>>5813784
I can see why Mr. Superior thought that it can literally be anything in your husbano's mouth.
>>
File: 1561240570615.jpg (7 KB, 174x162)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>5813734
>>5813753
>>5813763
Holy fuck. I admire you in a way, I would've killed myself on the spot
>>
>>5813850
I still feel the fear I went through those days and remembered all the porn I deleted because of that
>>
>>5798308
My first commission since it got really popular and now when you google my name its the first thing that pops out.
>>
>>5798328
He could probably put his knee in your face without jumping
>>
>>5813763
holy fuck
>>
>>5814972
He must be 12 feet tall then, good thing I got my Mosin
>>
>be 14yo me
>bored at school, decide to doodle furry shit because i'm a fag and i like furry
>horny, so start drawing naked furry nsfw in class, in secret
>end up having almost a full notebook of that
you can see where this is going, can't you?
>teacher caught me doing that
>took the book
>"very interesting ..........."
>shows every fucking teacher
>they all give me a nickname and start making comments
>call my parents
>show them too
I fucking hate my life.
>>
>>5815215
what was the nickname?
>>
>>5813734
>>5813753
>>5813763
>gay
>works at an elementary school
>gets so horny from being alone with a kid in a room he needs to draw porn
>gets busted
>no consequences just gets some blackmail filed away in case he walks in on the principle having a satanic orgy with the students
the system works!
>>
File: be9.jpg (21 KB, 600x600)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>5798308
centrist political shit. i still have it and i've sworn to never look at it ever.
>>
>>5815293
just something stupid like pervy kid. I don't remember exactly, I purged that from my memory.
>>
File: haha.png (116 KB, 476x599)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
ended up losing my twitter account over this doodle combined with a drive to tell others "kill yourself" instead of clicking the block button.
>>
>>5813763
> deleted a lot of porn off my phone and destroyed a lot of nsfw drawings I made on my computer and erased anything related to nsfw things

surely all of this digital stuff was legal, right anon? you had no reason to worry, right?
>>
>>5815467
Yeah it was normal porn I was just panicking because of the situation of it all

if you missed it I mentioned that the school district was under investigation recently for teacher student relationships.

Imagine this, and employee was just caught fapping at your elementary school what would you assume he was fapping to? Even though that wasn’t the intention people read it like that especially after all those relationships being exposed so yeah me over reacting was a very understandable reaction
>>
>>5815321
>implying only gays can be pedos
> implying you don’t want any diddly action
>>
>>5815630
Hold up my guy, "student teacher relationship" in an elementary school, the fuck? Isn't that just a bunch of pedophiles. Like you isnt that a strange label, student teacher relationship, eh I don't like how your employers worded that
>>
>>5815454
Good drawing, good attitude, but haha, get rekt coomer, kill yourself.
>>
>>5815662
Sorry I worded that shit wrong
I said this took place in the same school district meaning that it encompasses elementary middle and high schools. The relationships happen mostly in the high schools and not at my school

Also doesn’t help that most of the school that I used to work with had like several major violations that no one reports but that’s another story
>>
>>5815745
Ok thank you for clarification, the high school thing is still wrong obviously but at least the phrasing student teacher relationship makes sense
>>
>>5806338
This is actually good
>>
I drew the first jerma985 porn. I drew it when I knew him superficially, and once I started to see his streams I felt so guilty. This was a few years ago, before the carnival stream, but I won't be able to forget the shame of almost being found out.
>>
>>5798308
imagine living with regret. manchild
>>
>>5818409
why did you do that? for a meme?
>>
so true!!!
>>
>>5798308
In highschool we had art class and the assignment was to draw your partner.
Naturally there was an odd number of students. And of course being an autist I was the one left alone.

So my teacher because the cool teacher she is, said I could draw either a self portrait of my ugly ass face, or I could just find a picture and draw that. So, knowing a girl online who hung out with us in counter strike I just used her picture. Then I sent it to her after cause I figured why not.
At the time I really didn't think anything of it, I needed a picture and I had a cute picture of a girl right there so why not.

Well it got me banned anyways and my teacher thought I was a freak and I lost all my online friends at the time.
Now I'm a bigger failure.
>>
>>5820635

What on Earth did you draw? It couldn't have been an ordinary, SFW picture.
>>
>>5798308
Extremely buff Goku who's so buff, several of his veins popped and he's bleeding but still really angry and muscular. I was like, 7 or something and it's the one drawing I can recall fondly.
>>
>>5820646
It was just a portrait but since it was of some random girl, and because I was a friendless loser my teacher just figured I was creeping on a girl. And the girl got creeped because I drew her and she thought I was hitting on her, and because >girl it means instant internet drama.
>>
File: file.png (1012 KB, 917x917)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
>>5798308
Back when EGS exclusivity was a massive meme and the gamer rage was at its fever pitch, a particular game accepted an exclusivity deal and was super smug about it. This caught my attention and I quickly started drawing really depraved porn to dump on their server as a hit and run. At first it was just gonna be pretty standard (if depraved) stuff but it later escalated to actual personal attacks on the devs. As I was working on it it quickly snowballed into a full-blown thing with several people from different servers egging me on, spying on the server and such. We even coordinated it so that I would dump it as soon as a bunch of people were in a voice chat so they could get live reactions. I even went out of my way to post the porn and @ the devs with it on Twitter (which quickly got me suspended and blocked, so not much gained there)

Fast forward several years. The game shipped, the hype faded, everyone stopped caring, and this still rubs me the wrong way even though I'm sure everyone's forgotten by now. I'm never going to get an exclusivity deal from Epic, but at what cost?
>>
>>5798308
any nsfw post
It's gonna bite me in the ass whether I delete my accounts or not
The plus is that most of my followers are from different social media sk if I do delete it it's not much harm done :p
>>
>>5808892
why are (were) you like this
>>
>>5808892
what's worse is that it's not even the drawing itself that's the cringe part of your story
hope you managed to unfuck yourself
>>
>>5813909
Next time: shove it in your mouth, eat it, smile and say “I was hungry”. The drawing, I mean.
>>
>>5813645
That's actually pretty depressing.
>>
>>5798308
he forced my hand
>>
i used to draw
>>
File: dimensional cheek hunt.jpg (304 KB, 1157x1410)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>5798308
>all those years ago
well i don't know if 3 is enough, but i deeply regret not being more aggresive in making art and advertising myself. I have made 40$ so far, which is not bad because i'm not over 20 yet, but it's not good simply because i could've done much more if i didn't commit the sin of sloth.
>>
>>5813909
this reminds me of a fear I have atm. .. I lost my phone recently and I had tonnes of videos from 4chan saved on it... nazi vids, the works... I never found my phone (which I either lost on the bus or in the street).
Now, it has a password on it... but all the vids are saved on an SD card. How the fuck do I explain myself if someone finds it and tracks me down???
>>
>>5815633
does his doodle seem straight to you, anon?
>>
>>5821680
yeah
>>
>>5798621
What's most important in guro? I would use some anatomy training down the line.
>>
>>5809228
nice
>>
File: 1640903296540.jpg (227 KB, 916x1173)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>5798308
I drew highly explicit cub porn. Not because I'm into it, but because I was broke and needed the money. It was the only time I'm did, but I'm worried my online name will get ruined in the future if someone were willing to do some malicious things to me, since all they would have to do is look at me art history far back and they'll find it.
>>
>>5809228
and from now on you shallt be called penis monster anon
>>
File: 1569337191997.jpg (54 KB, 703x428)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
When I was like 14 I drew some shitty comic that had girls with exposed titties or something, I don't remember the details but I know it was very tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen other Anons draw as kids, however I do remember it being incredibly cringey because it included dialog and such (it was a comic after all, not just isolated drawings).
I'm 99% sure I threw it in the bin at some point because I haven't seen it since. The problem is I don't have any explicit memory of actually throwing it away.
I'm 26 now and I still worry that my parents are gonna look through some old pile of papers or documents and find it.
>>
>>5823368
litrrerally me
>>
File: 663.jpg (10 KB, 288x288)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>5798308
In high school I was drawing butts on top of my desk in graphite pencil. Then the lunch bell rang but I didn't want to erase my work (because we will come back after lunch) so I put my books on top of the drawings and left. When I got back my books were gone and the fat girl who sat in front of me was sitting at my desk and all the girls who got back early were way over in the corner standing staring at me. The fat bitch moved my books elsewhere and sat in MY desk for no reason at all but the drawings of butts were all exposed.

The teacher came back in before all the students arrived before the bell with desk cleaner and cleaned off my desk but the damage to me has already been done. All the girls who knew told the rest that came in that I was a pervert drawing their ass cracks when I was never looking at them in the first place. i was thinking about anime butts, not their butts. As soon as they said that all girls kept pulling up their pants so their underwear isn't showing while they were sitting for the remainder of class.

And another girl who for some odd reason I found out LIKED me (how the fuck? she was way out of my league because I'm ugly as fuck...) was crying in for 2 periods straight after finding out about the situation. Needless to say after that happened I didn't give a fuck anymore and proudly brought my laptop on the bus to watch anime to and back home. I openly played Love Plus during lunch hour. I embraced my weeb and hentai perversion before dropping out to do virtual school because the other niggers got on my last straw stealing my ipod touch among other things. It felt liberating.
>>
>>5798350
Post it, it can't hurt, not like we know you in person.
>>
>>5824159
so ttrue!
>>
>>5822190
Appeal. That's honestly one of the most important things doing any coom art. There are absolute dumpster-tier artists out there that are popular because they make appealing things or hit niches. But for me most of the stuff I did was beheading so I learned a lot about the neck and inside of the neck area.
>>
>>5824159
you should have accused the fat girl of drawing the asses
>>
File: 1641221110105.jpg (1.12 MB, 1149x1532)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Drew this when Iwas 16. Even right after I drew it I regretted it. I'm sorry your eyes have to see this.
>>
>>5825069
you shade better than me when i was 16
>>
>>5821377
I'm 25 and barely getting into drawing. You're fine and have tons of time. There's people out there starting in there 40s and 50s. Don't put yourself on a timetable.
>>
>>5822216
Why not draw under a different name?
>>
>>5825314
art styles are more identifiable than any other signature, like a name
>>
>>5825319
You'd be surprised, a lot of art styles look similar enough to be labeled as someone else's. Also, is it that hard to draw in a slightly different style? Thicken or lighten the lines, etc.

I worry about this, too, though. Everything in my past has came back to bite me in the ass in some form for another.
>>
>>5821377
>males being such degenerates and slaves to their urges and penis that they recognize something like this

k e k
>>
>>5821676
sd card? what kind of phone was it? o_0
>>
>>5798621
How good was the money, exactly? I am thinking about getting into guro sh0ta, or at least gay guro, and take crypto as payment.
>>
>>5798336
How old were you when you did that?
>>
>>5825679
Little known fact is that shit is actually illegal. Its only a grey area because the police don't actively try and prosecute as intensely as the real stuff, but once you get money involved, it gets real dicey.

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/is-loli-illegal-in-the-united-states/

Its honestly weird that /b/ allows it
>>
>>5808892
>>5808920
..... At least I know I'm not THIS autistic. Holy shit.
>>
>>5825686
And by money I'm counting crypto too. Cops don't care if you consider it private property or whatever.
>>
>>5812883
How much f**** money did you make?
>>
>>5825686
I thought that its legal in the US. So does this mean an anime character that is from yugioh would be considered illegal? I thought under Bush something was done so that this would be filed under free speech or some shit
>>
File: 1585523474667.jpg (151 KB, 639x528)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
What haunts me still is not a drawing that I did, but someone else who showed affection, and the only girl that has ever shown any affection at that. She made a drawing of two hearts holding hands with our names on top and instead I erased my name and wrote another kid's name and gave it to him instead. He just looked at me befuddled, didn't say a world but gave me a stern what the fuck are you doing kind of look. Yeah I'm still autistic like that to this day and I still hate W*men and I still hate this same girl from over 20 years ago for putting me through that crap. Looking back I cringe but I just don't like people.
>>
>>5825686
>>5825692
So Californians are safe? If I live in California I can do this right?
What countries would it be safe to sell this sh** in, other than Japan, by the way?

Also, couldn't you make an agreement with your audience/coomer customer to work around wording? For example, "the character drawn is not real, and the age is unknown. The depicition is not of a real person whatsoever. Could be identified as adult." or something?
>>
>>5825714
Forgot pic
>>
>>5825686
Well 4chan is ran by someone in Japan now, so I think that's why. Maybe I'm wrog.
>>
>>5825715
You missed the part about distribution. How the fuck are the feds going to know you're distributing it if you're named xXhamtaropussyslayerxX and only accept bitcoin for commissions? It's impossible to prove hence why only 1 person till this day has been arrested for loli.
>>
>>5825708
If you drew them to be underage and sexually explicit, yes.

There was a court ruling that declared it free speech, but the feds really didn't like that so they found a loophole. If you intend on distributing it through a common carrier like mail or internet, its illegal.

IIRC you can be allowed to own it for your own personal use, but as soon as you distribute it or have enough high amounts that suggests intent to distribute, it's illegal. And since you would be taking payment, its more likely you'll catch someone's attention.
>>
>>5825711
lol faggot
>>
>>5825724
It is incredibly unlikely to be prosecuted, yes. Just telling anon if he really cares about it, yeah its technically illegal. Hey who knows, they might be the second person prosecuted lmao.
>>
>>5825711
>hating women because a girl showed you affection and for some weird reason you cucked yourself out of it

.... I don't mean to be rude, but... how badly did your parents fuck up? holy shit.
>>
>>5825724
What about through paypal? I want to do this, crypto seems difficult to deal with.
>>5825725
wow, that's sad. I thought the US was better than CANADA/UK about this law. So where on earth IS it relatively legal to do this? Just Japan?
>>
>>5825732
lol f*k u don't jinx it
is this where proper wording to evade this shit comes into play?
>>
>>5825743
Idk. That's a question for a lawyer. If you claim that its an adult, but its clearly drawn as a child, would a court take your side? I have no idea.
>>
>>5825686
>>5825708
>>5825714
>>5825732

The key is to be aware of and able to defend against the threshold for obscenity as set by your local area. If you can demonstrate artistic or cultural merit, it's fine. If it's a low-effort doodle of /d/ loli/shota/toddler material, it's going to be very difficult. This is the difference that makes it legal to buy Pretty Baby on Amazon versus Traci Lords' early movies.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/413/15.html

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/394/557/

This is how Cartoon Pink, Lil Andy, and similar artists within the US can make commissions of what they want without a problem. Not advertising on "normal" channels and instead sticking to Mastadon/Pixiv probably helps too.

The best thing is to keep it general and avoid any definite age markers. Proportions can be argued as stylistic choices but the more realistic you go the harder that is to justify. Same goes for the inclusion of full-figures or objects that can provide scale.
>>
>>5825768
Maybe I should just move to Denmark, kek. According to wiki, its legal there because it's not f*cking real.
Wish I could find the laws in more countries, the wiki link I read earlier didn't show most of the post-soviet states.

Can you give some examples of cartoon pinkor lil andy's work? My google-fu is garbage.

Also, is mastadon a social media site? google showed me several different things.
>>
>>5825782
Mastadon is a foundation for a type of social media that's similar to Twitter. The two biggest instances are Baraag and Pawoo, which is where most of this kind of art lives at the moment.

It's where CartoonPink posts when he's not doing work for Jab.

https://baraag.net/web/accounts/107384648309781467

Alke and some of the other usual suspects post on one or the other as well.
>>
>>5825808
To me, the faces of the characters just look like college-aged women with a lot of makeup. It's one reason why it seems absurd to me that these laws exist, and anime/manga is even more stylized than this!!
>>
>>5825711
FUCK
I'm fucking raging right now
Half the men on this fucking planet would WISH they had a girl (not mom) give them affection when they were kids
How the FUCK you fuck'd up on life when it's being served in a fucking silver platter
FUCK YOU
>>
>>5827201
NTA but I had a few girls who liked me for no reason at all for like 2 weeks after formal confession before they moved on. It’s not cracked up like it sounds. Adolescent love is dumb. In fact I fondly remember changing my personality by force to one girl and everyone around me just because she said she liked me. We used to bully each other on the playground until one day she kissed me out of nowhere. Since then I couldn’t feel like “a boy who was just interested in battling pokémons with other boys” anymore but a “I’m an adult now, here is my gf ehehhhehe….” feeling. And don’t get me started with everyone treating us like newly weds.

It gets boring really fast as a kid hence why the girl decides to revert back before the confession before moving on after getting what she wanted. Uhhh, and if I wasn’t completely oblivious things would have progressively gotten more “doctor” but that’s a story that stays off the internet. Point is, it’s a trade off that isn’t worth it as a young boy. Boys are more interested in hanging out with the bros than hoes as they say.
>>
catgirl...
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 402x504)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>5808892
This just brought back memories. I was just here to lurk, but... I was in primary school and my friend had this crush on a classmate, so I helped him write her a 'sex letter' and I remember drawing a penis entering a 'vagina', and like complete tards we hand delivered it to her house. Unsurprisingly (in hindsight) the dad must have opened the letter and then told the school, so I was called into school to see the headteacher. I'm pretty sure I was excluded for a while and was threatened with permanent expulsion (iirc), which I remember thinking was unjust as it was outside of school, lol. I think my case was that I wasn't even into the girl, so it wasn't my fault, lmao. Pic related is my recreation of what I remember the image being like, and now that I draw it I think I also drew stickman fucking a stickwoman doggy style too :^)

I think the explicit message was probably more of a concern, but who knows.
>>
File: sexy pomao.png (138 KB, 1754x2862)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>5798308
probably this
>>
>>5825739
have you thought about just not being a complete degenerate?
>>
>>5825782
>because it's not f*cking real
the depravity of your mind is however
>>
>>5799904
wait what the fuck
>>
>>5828544
furry porn is a bannable offense outside of /b/
>>
>>5825681
Bout seven or eight
>>
>>5828544
Did you show agdg? Im gonna show agdg
>>
>>5809000
How did she react?
>>
>>5830382
She left me for a black man
>>
the beg dussy drawing. also i did a beg request for cum-transformation alice being ejaculated from marisas futa balls. free of charge
>>
>>5830382
idk she thought it was cute and funny i guess
>>
>>5798308
I drew a nigger for an Amazon giftcard.
>>
>>5830569
lol
pics or it didnt happen
>>
I didn't have the internet until the end of middle school and had no idea what furries were. But my pops and I watched a lot of horror movies and played fighting games together, so I liked drawing animal people now and then. King from Tekken, characters from Bloody Roar, werewolves from The Howling etc.

This weird goth dude sees my shitty pseudofurry scribbles and starts hovering around me constantly.

I was too shy to tell him to fuck off and would draw whatever he wanted -he went on to stalk me for years convinced I was his furry waifu even though I just wanted to draw some werewolves being cool.

I also routinely got harassed by adult men as a teen due to posting fur shit online with a female name. Not even porn.

Anyway, I regret ever being involved with any fur shit as the drama and freaks involved are not worth the money.

I nuked my gallery ages ago but I feel like I wasted time with cartoon animal anatomy instead of learning to paint or draw people.
>>
>>5830590
Okay it didn't happen I lied.
>>
>>5830596
lol why would you even lie about that
>>5830595
a shame
>>
>>5830642
Because I lied about lying and I just don't want to post work.
>>
>>5815454
BASED TEASUNNH
>>
File: breeding something.png (118 KB, 900x700)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
I regret almost all OMORI fanart I've done.
It started as a joke and everytime I posted one to my twitter or newgrounds page I lost followers.
Don't get me wrong, they were fun to draw and I liked taking the requests from /omog/ and twisting them, but it hurt my image badly, not that i had a good one to begin with
>>
>>5819971
For a /y/ thread about youtubers. I just wanted to practice drawing porn while I was in my degenerate phrase, I regret it.
>>
File: world of DDarkness.png (1.73 MB, 1600x900)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>5811459
At least you got some practice out of her, even if she ruined every other aspect of your life. Any form of simping that allows you to hone a skill will always be slightly less pathetic than the regular kind.
>>
>>5813645
Cringe is art.
>>
>>5807353
First day in clown world?

>>5806788
This is pretty funny.
>>
>>5798308
When i was in elementary school i drew a bunch of swastikas in a religion book about martin luther (the church guy not the black one). My teacher found out and dedicated an entire day to a lecture about the holocaust (also the berlin wall for some reason) but because we were little kids we didn't take it seriously at all and pretended to be aryans chasing after jews on the playground.
>>
>>5831407
lol this literally happened to me as well except i made a swastica armband out of a paper towel
>>
>>5831407
>>5831570
Jesus Christ, you mfs are based lol
>but because we were little kids we didn't take it seriously at all and pretended to be aryans chasing after jews on the playground.
Holy mother of kek
>>
>>5831582
Kids are based. When I was a kid I knew this black kid and some muslim kid, made a comic about them illegally coming to my country in a raft kek. Shared it around the school.
They actually liked it though back then people didn't get offended.
>>
>>5798308
pretty much this >>5801578
>>
>>5830709
same fellow /omog/ bro
except it's the reverse, my omori art is the most popular thing i had on my gallery before i nuked everything and i felt bad because my other art got waaay less interactions
>>
>>5831655
why do people do this? why did you nuke your shit?
>>
>>5831672
because I don't wanna associate myself with that art anymore?
what's the point if most of the people that follow me are from art that isn't in my interest, and those same people want art I have no interest in doing?
>>
>>5831678
Well, I get that, I delete old cringey art as well, but seems like some people just delete their whole presence out of the internet randomly, don't understand that unless you were at risk of being found out irl as a furry degen or whatever.
>>
>>5831718
>some people just delete their whole presence out of the internet randomly
oh I do that
I can't say that my reasons apply to others that do the same, but I do it because social media, or any kind of identity, is not worth for me. why bother if am i going to be judged not for my work but for my persona?
I tried starting a twitter, but I just leave it to die after a while, I do have a tumblr and a DA where I dump my shit based on category, like a designated archive
Even though I do regret it, like, a whole fuckton of times, for example my art improved massively last year and i wanted to do one of those art collages to see my improvement, but i don't have a good chunk of them anymore. I don't even have my first shitty digital art ever and I wish that it got saved at least somewhere on the internet. But I'd much rather see the fruits of my efforts alone, and tweak those, than share them with the world and stagnate because i get praised for art that can still be improved.
>>
>>5798328
Obsessed
>>
File: aaaa1.jpg (95 KB, 710x962)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>5798308
This. I mean i drew worse stuff, but that one hunt me the most.
>>
>>5832112
lmao
this actually wouldn't be that bad if the head wasn't that of human structure
the reason this looks disturbing/uncanny is because this is essentially a dog face plastered on a human skull
had it had a proper animal skull instead, it would look slightly less bad
>>
>>5831407
>because we were little kids we didn't take it seriously at all and pretended to be aryans chasing after jews on the playground.
wtf
>>
>>5831735
How autistic/Asian
>>
>>5831655
it sucks, my original stuff is what got me to like 900 followers, but I had plateaued for so long I decided to try something out by making cursed fanart, but all it did was make me lose followers
>>
>>5832753
this... so much this!
>>
>>5798308
Slenderman
I don't even want to tell the full story
It was cringe af and I wish I never did
>>
>>5833840
tell the story nigga
>>
>>5833840
share it with the class nigga
>>
>>5828544
wew lad
>>
>>5798308
Nothing I drew specifically, but what I regret most is accidentally leaving my folder of hentai drawings on my food tray I take up to my room. I lived with my grandmother at the time (14 years old) and she got it and took it downstairs after coming up to talk to me.

I knew I fucked up when she came back in my room with the folder in her hand.

Examples of what she saw (hand drawn with pencil and some color pencils)
-tentacle rape with Claire Redfield (i traced attached image
-Hinata taking it up the ass
-Dark elf girls anal
-a gangbang where the men all were wearing ski masks
-other weird shit

The irony of it all is I am a relatively successful NSFW artist now but it still fucks with me that my poor grandma saw all of that and it probably permanently changed her perspective of me.
>>
>>5798308
If you put "CHRIS FUCKS" in the file name search in the /b/ section of archive.wakarimasen you can find a really low effort pic I drew of Chris Chan busting a load on the boobs of the Reddit chick that framed him while Yotsuba and a Janny watch.
>>
>>5825674
nothing wrong with loving women
>>
Bifag. When I was little (like late single digits) I was confused about whether I liked boys or girls, so I drew a naked body of each to just look at them now and then and try to decide. I kept it in my bedside drawer and a friend found it. I said I'd never seen it and that my older brother must have drawn it and put it theere to prank me or something, but I don't think my friend believed me lol. I should have just been like "uh yeah, I'm an artist, artists draw nudes, you prudey philistine." But I was very little and very embarrassed and didn't have enough life experience to come up with a realistic lie.
>>
>>5837843
bro wtf you were like 8 or 9 or something, why did you even think of that kinda stuff?
>>
>>5837974
Yeah around that. Kids know early, man. Most kids will have their first crush around age 6, give or take. But when your feelings don't add up with what you see around you (your parents, the people on TV, the people you see in the street, etc) you're more prone to notice it and ruminate on it.
>>
>>5838405
ok NERD
>>
>>5808920
At least you recognised how autistic that was which probably makes you less autistic now
>>
>>5836176
mm booba
>>
>>5838876
nigger
>>
>>5830554
Kek I need to see this
>>
A Couple of years ago I drew my sixth grade teacher giving me a blowjob and she found out about it because I showed s friend of mine and he told everyone. The principal gave me shit about how I could go to jail for making child pronography and my parents hit me for it.
>>
When I was 14 I was drawing, worse than even the shittiest perma beg on this board, we didn't have internet, and I needed to jerk it.

So I drew coom, it was awful, terrible shit, but it was what my little virgin coombrain needed. Upon my post nut shame, I ripped the papers into pieces, and not wanting my folks to see it in the garbage bin, flushed them down the toilet.

That night, my step Dad called me downstairs,
THE TOILET FUCKING CLOGGED
he didn't know what it was, and wanted me to help him try and fix it. Never in my life have I been so frightened, at the time I was 5'2 and 120 lbs, my step dad was 6'5 and this hulk of a man, if he found my coom art, clogging his toilets, I wouldn't be typing this story today. We spent 2 hours trying to figure out the cause of the jam.

By some miracle of God, we flushed testing, and everything went down alright. I really thought my step dad would find my shitty coom art, and I would die. But God was merciful.

In those 2 hours, I was the most afraid I've ever been, it was 3 years before I mustered the courage to even attempt drawing women's anatomy lmao.
Haven't thought about that in a while.
>>
>>5798308
What i regret is not drawing enough
>>
>>5798308
Nothing. I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>5841171
Good. You're a retard who needs therapy.
>>
>>5841247
Fuck you, fsggot!
>>
>>5825069
Hawt
>>
>>5841171
>go to jail for child pornography for drawing porn of yourself as a child while you're a child
you should have just said that it was a trauma rendering of your teacher molesting you, just to see what'd happen
>>
>>5841171

Sounds like you are a troubled individual.
>>
>>5842076
wrong!!!!!!
>>
>>5842810
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>5844142
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5844336
i'm gonna do some push ups
>>
>>5798308
My only regret not starting drawing earlier. If I started like 8 years ago I could have been a decent artist by now. But I won't give up anyway.
>>
File: sus edited.png (1.82 MB, 3000x3000)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Probably this. I lost the original and it got edited into a Tonyo meme. I don't want my work associated with transphobes.
>>
>>5846168
>phobe
nobody is afraid of you, they're just afraid you'll take out a school when you an hero.
>>
File: cat_fight_18.jpg (107 KB, 700x667)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>5798308
I drew gory warrior cats fanart with ninja-like features.
>>
>>5846178
Hilarious, Tonyoposter. I wonder if your idol is enjoying prison right now?
>>
>>5798308
I only regret having been a big fan of somebody.
>>
>>5846203
this
I trusted the Batmananon before realising he was a /dad/ shill who selectively removed courses from the Tonyo mega
>>
>>5846168
literally why would you care about someone being transphobic? how does someone being transphobic affect you in any way, unless you yourself are a tranny?
>>
>>5846239
I just don't like the idea that my doodle was co-opted by a bunch of /pol/ asswipes (who are spamming /ic/ into oblivion as we speak) to try and make a martyr/meme out of a despicable human being.
>>
>>5846243
>I just don't like the idea that my doodle was co-opted by a bunch of /pol/ asswipes (who are spamming /ic/ into oblivion as we speak)
fair enough
>and make a martyr/meme out of a despicable human being.
this guy was selflessly sharing resources with the board so we can all make it
you are ungrateful
what makes him despicable? because he doesn't like mentally disabled people doing self mutilation, forcing it onto others, and grooming children?
>>
>>5846275
Theeeere it is. Didn't take you long, huh?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5846276
you did not answer my question
why do you hate this guy? he did good, he tried to help us all, yet you hate him
are trannies really more important than making good art?
>>
File: 1615519002114.jpg (548 KB, 1080x1081)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>5846281
>is pirating art courses you could easily buy if you actually had a job more important than trans people not being suicidal?
this is your brain on neet/pol/
>>
>>5846320
i am not a neet
i am employed, but i have not and will not spend a single cent in drawing
i have also been to /pol/ only a handful of times in my whole life
why should i care about transfolx being suicidal? i am not trans, and i do not like them because they are disgusting to look at, and most of them are insufferable in personality
so yes, pirating art courses is more important than trannies being suicidal
tonyo has done so much more for /ic/ than any tranny ever has, you ungrateful piece of shit
what good have trannies ever done for you?
>>
A while ago I joined a contest to make a short animation to a song because they were giving away an expensive drawing tablet and I'm poor as shit so i thought why the hell not i could use the tablet. We had almost 4 weeks to get it done and while I did get it done it was horrible.

I didn't like the music, after about a couple days I was completely fucking sick of it and its much harder for me to work on an animation when i dont like the idea/music. I only gave myself 3 days to design the characters. So obviously they were quite bland. I was a complete baby when it came to consistently drawing characters on model at the time so it was like steven universe levels of inconsistency, it didn't help I had made no references of them. I then gave myself 2 days to board it, the animation was around under a minute but that wasn't enough time to board it because I kept on changing my ideas even while animating so i had to throw out whole pieces of animation. I also only went off of rough boards which look like shitty sticky note doodles so it was hard to get good scenes without spending hours trying to figure out how to set it up.
I was a beginner at animation too, before this I had only done some basic ball bounces, shitty lipsync and emotion tests. I really don't know why I decided to jump into a whole ass animation with full bodies, walk cycles, heavy lipsync and lots of acting especially because this was before I decided to start studying art and animation so I was complete shit at everything. I had to learn how to do walk cycles in a day, attempt lipsync, draw full bodies when I barely did figure drawing before that, figure out timing and try my best to attempt to keep things consistent. I was constantly trying out new things I didn’t know how to do so either it would take hours to do or end up scrapped after doing lots of animation work. I also didn’t know how to do backgrounds and perspective so they were last minute and very boring.
>>
>>5846552
This was all so stressful I spent a total of a week just sleeping away because I burnt out instantly, when I could have been working on it if I paced myself correctly, so I actually only had less than 3 weeks to make a whole ass original animation. I didn’t draw for a week after that and didn’t animate for over 3 months due to burnout. My body ached, my sleep was horrible and my mental health got worse because I didn’t talk to anyone and didn’t go outside so I could finish my animation for a WHOLE ASS MONTH. It honestly keeps me up at night sometimes. I fucking cringe so hard thinking about it, it looked like shit and a popular artist I look up to saw it and the music artist who I was making the animation for saw it (he was a judge so of course he did) and he left a comment on my video. It felt genuine but it scares me because he’s probably going to remember it and might look for it in the future. I privated the video a long time ago but some of my subscribers have been asking about the video so I’m paranoid that someone might have downloaded it and might reupload my shitty ass work. I’ve blocked the words of the song and the artist's name from my channel so no one ever mentions it because it might create interest for people to find it. Never doing this shit again unless I’m getting paid.

It was a good learning experience though. It made me realize I wasn’t as good as I thought I was and made me start studying. I realized my limits and how much work I could really get done if I tried.
I would actually recommend doing projects like this as long as you can keep an eye on your mental and physical health while doing it and if it's for someone else make sure you’re getting paid some good money for it.
>>
>>5846320
So you're NOT against trannies grooming kids on the internet, then?
>>
>>5824159
based for doubling down
>>
>>5798308
My entire high school sketchbook. I got really into drawing in senior year and filled the entire sketchbook with drawings of my husbando, /beg/ as shit, some with him shotafied or crossdressing or both. I'd let my best friend see who would just go like "hmm...yeah, that's good!" because she's talented as fuck with drawing/painting.
I started drawing again at the end of 2020, and that sketchbook still haunts me.
Then I made a Twitter account at the end of 2020, which also became full of my /beg/ drawings. I deleted the Twitter because it had 500 followers who all saw my shit art.
I'm much better now, but I feel like I never learn from showing people garbage art. I'm much better now, even working on a commission, but fuck.
>>
>>5846573
Yeah now that I remember as soon as I started watching anime on the bus a girl who I have never noticed in my life the whole time decided to notice me and demanded to sit next to me. She actually was literally cute but at the time I wasn't interested. Like almost every day she sat near me or next to me. I think the first anime I watched when I started doing that was Horizon in the middle of nowhere.

Oh well, I wouldn't have acted on anything anyway.
>>
>>5807456
>>5807353
We have it in canada too
>>
>>5846597
You're kind of a fag but also it's nice you're not a horny degenerate who wanted to fuck everyone
>>
>>5846193
oh god please post im getting flash backs to my warrior days
>>
File: GigaChad (2).jpg (119 KB, 1080x1246)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>5798308
I literally do not regret a single god damn thing I have ever made, all these retards on this board posting their vile degenerate porn they drew meanwhile I have only ever aimed for BASED REAL AESTHETICS, if you're going to make a piece then it should be a real specific effort, treating art like just schizo ramblings and not a tool to create the coolest shit you can imagine is how you get coomer art
>>
File: titslut.png (235 KB, 750x539)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
this
>>
>>5798328
Careful, he's Bri'ish, he might colonise you hard.
>>
>>5847555
Did you do a better one?
>>
I drew coomshit a single time and attracted the attention of some autismo who kept bothering me for 4 months straight
>>
>>5798308
>one thing
All that bad dialogue for Dungeons and Dragons porn
>>
>>5821101
Such is the life of a manlet nospurt.
>>
>>5813784
This is hilarious and looks like Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys, oh my god.
>>
>>5798308
I have no regrets other than my skill level which haunts me even today
>>
File: idkwtfimdoing.png (453 KB, 615x1000)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
When I was in High School, I would draw Adolf Hitler and Josef Mengele as male strippers, it was totally a joke and my friends laughed, but I was steadily building interests and kinks with Nazi imagery. I decided to shitpost since I can't find my old drawings of them.
>>
>>5849701
this is based actually
>>
>>5846276
Not everybody who sees you for the mentally deranged pervert is /pol/, keep coping.
>>
>>5849701
How do you position your arms behind your lats?
>>
>dad walks in
>"is that a baby?"
>"yes"
>...
>"is that his eyeball?"
>"...yes"
>dad walks out
I was an edgy 14 year trying to draw graphics for a Newgrounds-tier flash game about kicking a baby as far as you can, like those seal clubbing games. Game never got anywhere.
>>
>>5850485
dababy
>>
a gun?

oh wait we dont have one here
>>
File: 1624443657951.jpg (51 KB, 909x1024)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>5798308
You dare to copy my image signature?!
>>
File: Lindy nazi.png (1.09 MB, 995x1079)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
I drew a picture of the Apollo 1 astronauts as furries being burned alive in the capsule. My brother found it and laughed at it, I was so embarrassed I ripped it up and threw it away.
>>
>>5852494
why did you draw it
>>
>>5852510
Because fuck them, that's why! They polluted entire SPACE with fossil fuel, CO2 and whatnot
IM GREEN
>>
>>5852510
I liked space race stuff, and was a furfag. I drew it and didn't realize it was in poor taste (would you want your death to be remade as a n anthro dog?)
>>
>>5846320
Who gives a shit about trannies?
>>
File: b07.gif (549 KB, 200x150)
549 KB
549 KB GIF
>>5825686
>>5825725
I don't wanna be that guy but even though you can technically be charged with it, that only happens when you are also caught with IRL stuff. (yolo bonus jail)
From every one of the cases I've seen, just don't be into any real stuff and don't show it to cops while crossing the border.
100% feds do not give a fuck about tracking down crimes they can't usually get away with charging.
>>
>>5852439
if you look at both our filenames, you will see that my image is older
therefore, you are copying my signature, and you are also black
>>
File: Lindybazerka 2.png (1.27 MB, 1064x979)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>5852672
You sir, are niggerd
>>
>>5798308
One day I discovered that if you stare at TV static a lot then you can see faces forming inside of it, it's like pareidolia or something. I spent several weeks just staring at TV static, rendering out the faces that I saw. I inadvertently trained my brain to be very good at doing this and I started to see faces in everything, every where I looked. It felt like a mini-psychosis, where I would just see goblins and monsters staring at me in walls, carpets, wood, trees, asphalt, the darkness behind my eyelids. I regret doing that and I destroyed all of the TV static art that I made because it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable when I look at it now
>>
>>5852884
Let me guess, you believe in astrology and homeopathy? And you are unvaxxed...
>>
>>5852888
No to all three
>>
>>5798336
>>
>>5798308
ever listening to ic, ever
legitimately the worst place for a artist to be in



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.