[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is a thread to discuss all kinds of digital drawing hardware: non-display graphics tablets, pen display tablets, portable tablets and more.

If you have any additional questions, ask them.
Remember to ignore all chinese shills.

>I'm thinking of getting the Wacom One, should I buy it?
Fuck off retard. Ask a better question.

>Recommended tablets:

>Intuos 3
Best screenless tablet. Look for one on Craigslist or Ebay.
>Intuos 4, 5 & Pro
Also good options. Will burn through your nibs.
>Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Budget portable display tablet. Very solid drawing experience with Wacom EMR tech, but a small 10.4" display area.
>Used iPad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9"
Best option for a display tablet.
>Galaxy Tab S7+/S8+
Good premium alternative to an iPad Pro

>Avoid:

>XP-Pen, Huion, Gaomon and every other Chinese brand
Poor build quality, lackluster pens, broken tilt, struggles to register light pressure, horrible customer support and the displays are not calibrated. All Chinese brands are basically the same because they're all centralized. Check out the webm to understand how bad they are. Also watch out, Chinese companies shill HARD on /ic/; they do a lot of samefagging and frequently hurl personal insults.
>Microsoft Surface Pro
The N-Trig digitizer means you will always get wobbly lines.
>Lenovo
Bad drawing performance because they're not designed with art in mind.
>Cintiqs & other desktop display tablets
Overpriced, prone to problems and will lead to back posture issues.
>iPads (brand new)
>iMacs and Macbooks
Never buy this garbage under any circumstance. It's a locked ecosystem with rubbish hardware you can't upgrade.

Previous: >>6035626
>>
File: XP-Pen is Trash.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>6048873
This is why you never buy rubbish like XP-Pen.
>>
Hi, people. I asked here about xencelabs tablets a while ago, but I was told to wait for reviews because it was just released. So since few months passed- what is general consensus on this tablet vs Intuos Pro?
>>
File: 1650499001462.jpg (100 KB, 500x867)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>6048875
>>
File: 1650499654729.jpg (112 KB, 500x649)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>6048873
>>6048875
>>
>>6048873
The newest iPads have 8-16gb ram negating the one criticism about limited layers. Except for photoshop purposely gimping their software you can do about 90% of professional work on them.
>>
File: 1640915495233.gif (68 KB, 112x112)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
Gonna get a nice color correct monitor to use with my extremely color incorrect laptop while waiting for the new 16 inch xp-pen to go on sale in 2 years
>>
>>6048875
i've used an artist pro an hour a day for almost 3 years now.
>>
buy an ipad
do it now
>>
File: 1650066646926.webm (819 KB, 374x626)
819 KB
819 KB WEBM
Thoughts on buying a used Intuos Pro for 180 dollars?
>>
File: 6ennjw.jpg (78 KB, 500x680)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>6048873
>>
>>6038181
>Intuos 3-pro 1st gen
What do "pro" and "1st gen" mean?
And i 1st gen different from "Special edition" (black one with extra stylus)?
>>
>>6048873
I'm thinking of getting the Wacom One, should I buy it?
>>
PLEASE ANSWER, I need to buy a new pen for school. I have kamvas 13 can I use the pw507 for it? The pw517 is more expensive and I can't afford it but I'm literally going to fail if I can't buy it immediately, so no time to save

I'm looking at this listing and just hoping it actually will work for my tablet. I can't dish out 80 dollars to buy the 517 and just pray its better. It says kamvas 13 pro but I have the normal kamvas 13
https://www.amazon.ca/PW507-Portable-Screens-Sensitivity-Digital/dp/B09MZ14CS6/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=1LCHNQ9X87BM&keywords=huion+pw517+pen&qid=1652116734&sprefix=huion+pw517%2Caps%2C343&sr=8-13
>>
>>6050245
Pentablet Models :
Wacom intuos 3
Wacom Intuos 4
Wacom intuos pro 1st gen 2013

And no , the special edition is just he same with performance as the normal one
>>
File: 1623022156616.png (1.71 MB, 1242x975)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
Just bought an used Intuous Pro M after almost 2 years of using the Xp-Pen 15.6 pro. Adapting to screenless was way less painful than I thought it would be, quite enjoy drawing like this now.
At first I had a scare and thought the Wacom was malfunctional with some sporadic lag, but all I had to do was first uninstall the Xp-Pen drivers. They don't work well together.
Quality wise I must admit that Aaron was right, I kneel. The pen feels way better, specially on the pressure curve. Now while the difference is pretty clear to me, I still believe the chinese ones are more than enough for most people since the real bottleneck will still be your hand. There is just not enough reason to pay a premium if you have not already been committed to the craft for a good while. Now if you're fine with buying used and the price is comparable, just go with Wacom.
>>
>>6050986
>>6048875
Oh yeah I should make it extra clear that my xp-pen did have all the issues from the webm, except maybe tilt? Never used tilt so I can't say for sure. I have no idea if their new pen tech fixed any of these issues or if it is just marketing.
>>
My cintic16 (not a pro one) started to get some scratches after a year of usage. The scratches themselves does not effect the pen connection or flow when I am drawing the lines, and can be seen really only when the direct light is shining on them. But my OCD is messing with my head.

I also have an Galaxy S7+, but I rarely use it for drawing because I am used to CSP and I am a big cheapskate and don't want to pay a subscription for it, when I have a permanent license on my PC and I am too retarded to set it up properly so my gorilla hands won't drag the canvas.

Is there a way to fix the scratches on my cintic or should I just switch to my S7+ and pay a sub for CSP?
>>
Is clip studio a one time purchase or a monthly plan? I can't find a straight awnser on their website
>>
>>6051147
Single on PC, monthly on android
>>
>>6051178
monthly on ipad as well
>>
File: 20220509_154052.jpg (68 KB, 647x900)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>6050661
Please answer im going to cry
>>
>>6051069
Just pirate CSP on android
>>
>>6050998
I always say this
If u live in the west , don't buy XP Pen/ huion
I have a family In USA and one of my cousin's tablet , same model as mine , performs horribly compared to mine , I think the shipping fucks up the pen idk
Cause all of my artist friends here in Asia has no problems using XP pen
>>
>>6050998
Funny since
I'm using the intuos pro too and the pressure curve is jumpy as all hell
Specially on the initial press and release
Have to set it to firm just to have a fake consistent gradual pressure on my pencil strokes
>>
>>6051069
Can u still buy the official protective film for the Cintiq 16?
Shits been out of stock here since 2020
>>
>>6050661
Ask huion themselves if the pen works
Or look for a 2nd hand one in Ur local eBay/carousel/FB marketplace
>>
File: HuionLinux.jpg (55 KB, 900x405)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Huion finally released official drivers for linux. Messed around with it a little, it disconnects randomly and there doesn't seem to be a way to calibrate the screen, but it's still in the beta test phase so that should get sorted out eventually.
>>
My Cintiq 13HD cable finally crapped out and Wacom doesn't even sell it anymore.

Is the Wacome ONE a good replacement?
>>
>>6051269
You can do that?
>>
Do you guys keep your tablet plugged in or only plug it in when you need it and have it the corner the rest of the time?
>>
File: pw507.jpg (821 KB, 3472x1543)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>6050661
Kamvas 13 = pw517
Kamvas 13 pro = pw507
They're not compatible and pw507 breaks easily.
>>
>>6051457
Switched to One when my cable crapped out too (became so loose just using it caused it to disconnect/reconnect)
As far as I can tell its literally the same thing but without the buttons
>>
am i making a huge mistake by buying directly from www.storexppen.com rather than amazon or something
ive read that you get fucked with customer support if you buy direct
>>
>>6051288
Hmm, my pencil strokes are fine, I see no jumps. Could be a brush setting perhaps? I use CSP default pencil.
It's with inks that I can clearly see how sensitive the tip can be, which is a good thing.
>>
>>6051513
Does the cintiq pen work with the Wacom One?
>>
after a few months of using my xp pen tablet 22 pro i can safely tell that this >>6048875 is false or i'm lucky, on the other hand the stylus keeps disconnecting itself pretty regularly wich is extremely frustrating, i've heard that unplugging the usb helps but what i do is that i just wait and tap the screen until it works again (wich usually takes a couple seconds).
it seems to be a recurring problem among xp pen users from what i've read, so that alone justifies not buying it in my opinion, at 500 bucks you want something that works perfectly.

now for something different but related, i have a question; my tablet has scratches from my many drawing sessions so i wanted to know if 22 pro's are provided with integrated screen protectors at purchase or if i permanently fucked my screen?
>>
>>6051519
do u live in the west? if yes dont buy from their official store un less they have a warehouse in your country/state
>>
>>6051658
Try a different usb port. Sounds like yours is shorting out. If that doesnt work get a new cord. I believe 22 pro has a scren protector
>>
>>6048875
I've had an xp-pen for a year now, there was some more calibration and fiddling involved compared to a wacom out of the box but I have no problems with it once I adjusted my settings properly. Honestly I think it's a decent tablet for its price. Around 350$ for a display vs $200 for a wacom non-display.
>>
>>6051759
Your sucking my xp pen dick anon
>>
File: 20210609_152518.jpg (339 KB, 1080x2220)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>6051519
No that's how you get 18 month warranty. My delivery man dropped the package called xp pen and got it replaced.
>>
Already have a 16" XP-Pen. Have to be travelling for about a week at a time and tried bringing it alongside my Samsung Tab A with S Pen (the 2019 ones, before I had my current XP-Pen). Realized it's kinda terrible for heavy use with CSP now. Also I have a Note 10 Plus with CSP, so had an idea of getting an android compatible tablet... and so far it's only Kamvas 12 (which I researched seems to be terrible at android compatibility) or Wacom One 13" (a bit too pricy for an android-companion tablet. I already have a main drawing display)

I could also reaaally splurge on a Tab S8 Ultra.. then I found Tab S7 FE. 12.4" Inch sounds pretty great, since it'll be only be used when I dont want to draw on my desk, or if I'm travelling. Any peeps liking S7 FE so far? It's like 1/3 of the price of the S8 Ultra mind you.
>>
Any problems with a Wacom Intuos medium?
https://estore.wacom.com/en-GB/wacom-intuos-medium-bluetooth-black-ctl-6100wlk-s.html
>>
>>6051510
>>6051298
Thanks..
>>
>>6051699
anyway I can figure out if there's a warehouse nearby? I'm in north california
>>
>>6051929
Yeah they have a US warehouse.
>>
>>6051519
They were fine for me when I ordered a new tab from them and got someones returned shit with light bleed and stuff missing from the package.
>>
Are there any good VESA adapter clamps for tablets without mounting holes? I currently have a VESA laptop tray which works fairly ok, but it is kind of annoying to adjust the location/angle without taking the tablet off the tray.
>>
>>6052197
guess ill pull the trigger, then
>>
>>6052252
I've seen some that you can download and 3d print but idk about any you can buy. What tablet do you have?
>>
>>6051922
The usb ports arent soldered in well so be careful with the cord. Aside from that and sometimes driver issues, nah not really any problems.
>>
>>6051898
I think the tab S7+is a better choice than the FE, and they're pretty cheap secondhand right now. FE is laggy.
>>
>>6052528
Xp-pen Artist Pro 16. There are a few things on amazon like this that may work, but they are intended for thicker monitors and I'm not sure that they handle mobility that well.
>>
File: dsasdsdddNT.png (199 KB, 710x554)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>6051457
Got the Wacome ONE:

+ Cables are less of a hassle
+ Less bulky overall for the same screen size
+ Built in stand is great and the angle I prefer drawing at.

-Screen is worse than the Cintiq 13HD and it's immediately obvious. Not as bright and colors are a bit faded.

-Biggest con is the pen. It's worse than any Intuos/Cintiq pen I've used. I'm not a fan of the more rounded tips on the nib.

-This tablet and pen has twice the pressure levels than the 13HD but half the time my lighter strokes feel like they aren't registering. Probably have to mess around with the app and pen settings. Very annoying.

It's not terrible but it's a shame you can't use the other Wacom pens on this.

For $350 it's not terrible but if I ever start making money off drawing, I'm immediately buying a Cintiq 16.
>>
>>6052917
>It's not terrible but it's a shame you can't use the other Wacom pens on this.
You can but you need to look at thr compatibility list on wacom's site
>>
>>6053729
you can use wacom's phone pens but not their actual good pens(pro pen, grip pen etc)
>>
File: ack62801k_main.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Anyone know of a stand with similar mobility to the wacom Ergo stand but a regular Vesa mount (and preferably not £500)?
I wanna mount my 24-inch but monitor arms are too wobbly for me.
>>
I got a intuos recently, how long do they pen tips last? There isn't a single store that sells them in this town, so I'm sure I'd have to order new ones from another country
>>
>>6054130
If you're drawing for 20 hours or less a week, you probably won't have to replace them for at least 2 or 3 years.

Once the initial wear and tear sets in, the nibs don't really go down unless you draw really hard pressure wise.
>>
File: cth-480.png (92 KB, 500x300)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
I still have an old Intuos CTH-480 I used a really long time ago for OSU. How far along has the tech come since 2013 for drawing? The OP has way older Intuos models listed as recommended so it's a bit puzzling. What makes the Intuos 3 so great for example? I'm aware my Intuos was more like the Bamboo line and not a true Intuos tablet.
>>
>>6054400
Since 2013? Better drivers, more pressure levels. So just niceties and nothing essential. A 18 year old intuos 3 is built like a tank and will carry anyone a long way.
>>
File: 20220512_120757.jpg (208 KB, 1400x1500)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Any thoughts on the S7 FE?
It's the size of an S7+, but cheaper than a base S7. Guy at the shops really impressed me.

My sister owns an S7 with a Wacom One pen and it's really, really nice to draw on.
>>
>>6053982
Nope. You can get the wacom stand for your cintiq or deal with the monitor arm.
>>
>>6051284
China makes good shit, but doesn't send their good shit to the international market.
>>
>>6054400
>>6054529
Better software worse hardware.
Pre-2012 tablets were made to last, post 2012 tablets are disposable despite being more expensive than ever.
>>
>>6052539
Hmm. I see. Welp, I'm buying a new tablet to replace my old laggy one anyway so probably gonna pony up a bit on that.
>>
>>6055005
I don't have a cintiq, hence the Vesa requirement.
>>
Any reliable channels that review tablets?
>>
anyone here uses the xp pen artist 12 pro. Is it just me that the tablet needs quite a bit more pressure for it to register lines. Like for example on my intuos the moment the nib touches the tab at all it would register as lines. Idk if this is just the tradeoff of buying chink shit or is it just my particular pen that acted retarded, which is probably also the tradeoff of buying chink shit
>>
Okay I have a tablet. Now what do I draw?
>>
>>6055269
Your waifu
>>
>>6055008
pretty much , yeah
the japanese and the chinese despise the west lol
>>
>>6055225
Your pen or tablet is broken
>>
>>6054869
Blog?
>>
File: 1972873828.jpg (330 KB, 1500x1500)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Is this a good drawing tablet?
>>
2nd-hand and 10yo of use (bought in 2012, or at least that was the seller told me) Cintiq 21UX 2nd generation model DTK-2100.

Deal or not deal?
>>
>>6055530
Not my art bro, that's the guy who does the smug loli flash animations
>>
File: michael-jordan-smiling.gif (1.91 MB, 220x164)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>6048873
Aaron 19 times you replied to your own thread posing as disappointed xp pen users, how stupid can you be?
>>
>>6055327
wut. some companies in china literally pays a bunch of good looking guys/girls higher to be their poster guys/girls just because they're white.
Unless you meant western as in non-white western then... maybe.
>>
>>6056225
oh , i have japanese friends that told me that - they do that shit so their stuffs would sell in the west , like , a familiar face or something idk
>>
Xp-Pen Artist 16 2nd gen, or Xp-Pen Artist Pro 16, which should I get?
>>
>>6056488
Alternatively, recommend me a screen tablet in around ~400 eurodollar price range
>>
Never had a display tablet before and I want to jump straight into a Samsung tab S7.
Talk me into or out of it, please.
>>
>>6056627
S6 Lite is enough for League of Legend splash art tier, a bit lag when using complicated brush but you probably wont touch them even when become professional.
S7 kinda overkill for illustration.
>>
>>6056639
What I'm most worried about is the software.
Are the free options good enough?
Is there a way to use the software on my computer instead?
For reference, I use SAI 2 the most.
>>
I get that people are on a budget but buying shit like Samsung tablets is just throwing money away in the long run.
>>
Anyone here use the Intuous on bluetooth mode? I can pair mine to windows no problem (BT) but it never shows up on the desktop center.
>>
>>6052252
You can use velcro tape on the back of your tablet and the tray. It won't come off the tray without a lot of force.
>>
>>6056714
Krita goes well on Android
>>
>>6056848
I used to use my intuos pro on bluetooth until my laptop's bluetooth died, worked on my machine.
>>
>>6056714
Krita has carried me through 10 years of art as a career and is only getting better.
>>
>>6055930
For how much?
>>
pour one out for the ugee monitor tablets. discontinued and btfo'd by even the most minor windows update. the king of kings has fallen
>>
>>6057089
$300 USD
>>
>>6057139
That's good, if the tablet is actually in fair or like new condition. If it's any worse you need to haggle it down.
>>
>>6048873
Can somebody identify what year this small Wacom pro tablet is from?
>>
>>6057259
looks good (at least in photos), but...10 years of use sounds a little risky, don't you?
>>
>>6057268
If it's an in person thing then you can ask to see that it works before you buy it. If it's online only, I wouldn't risk it unless the site has a decent policy about recieving duds.
>>
>>6057265
can we know why would you want to know the year?
>>
>>6055930
Mom, look! Another second hand screen tablet being sold
>>
>>6057333
Isn't never better? I'm guessing a 2016 era Wacom tablet would be worse then a 2018 or 2020 tablet of the same class.
>>
>>6057410
not really
>>
After owning a 16 inch tablet for a good while, I can say that they suck regardless of brand. They're too small to work with, and the interface always looks wrong. Sure you can resize the screen but sometimes It gets blurry, or is not big/small enough to have a good workflow. Stands sucks ass (especially huion stands unless you own an ipad pro, which its ironically excellent for it) and you'll have to rely on either look for a better/taller stand, or put something under the tablet so you can comfortably draw on it. I cannot wait to go back to the old 2010's 21'' inch old cintiqs. These are way more reliable even than newer generations.
>>
>2022
>tablet from 2006

What?
>>
>>6056714
ibis paint and infinite painter are my favorite apps. ibis are for anime/manga drawing while infinite painter are more realistic pencil experience
>>
any monitor recommendations?
I'm about to buy the ViewSonic XG2705 2K (just because its the only monitor I can find in my country that doesn't have that gamer aesthetic BS)
but I wanna hear other artist's recommended displays before I jump the gun
>>
>>6056488
They're both garbage.
>>
>>6051922
So after hearing a lot about Wacom driver issues, I'm considering Huion? What's the standard medium sized pen tablet?

https://store.huion.com/uk/products/inspiroy-q11k-v2
https://store.huion.com/uk/products/inspiroy-keydial-kd200

I can't even find any more expensive than this on their site?
>>
>>6058296
Huion are fucking shit.
>>
>>6058309
Give some reasons, because wacom driver issues seem to be a problem across the board.
>>
>>6048873
I'm suddenly in the market for a new tablet stand because my current one's getting pretty wobbly and slippery. I'm not too sure which one to go for so any suggestions would be nice. Having more viewing angles than just the 30° my current one has would be nice
>>
>>6058385
What the fuck is your problem? Do you work for wacom? I'm open to either but you're being severely autistic for some reason. Wacom driver issues are far and wide more talked about. I've heard some good things about both brands.
>>
I got Intuos 3 A4 in mint condition. Impressions vs Intuos Pro Medium (I also used PTH-650 for about 8 years before):
Pen is heavier and longer than new Intuos Pro, but not heavy in a bad way. I like it, but I guess it is a con. Surface is 10/10- I use high opacity levels, so I don't need to press stylus much, I feel like this surface will never wear a single nib. We need this surface back with next Intuos.
Pressure levels are a meme. 1024 are more than enough (I cannot tell a difference between 1k and 8k, but I usually tweaked curve on Pro because default one required ridiculous amount of pressure to reach 100% anyways). Larger tablet takes a minute to get used to, but it is much less difference than I anticipated. Tablet is also much bigger in all dimensions, so it takes a lot of space on desk. The big issue for me is actually it's thickness- I still didn't find a comfortable position/ seat height that would allow me to draw straight lines I could with new Intuos, because my elbow sits below tablet, so my wrist doesn't rest as comfortable as on flatter Intuos Pro (of course I am drawing from an arm, not wrist- but you get the point).
Intuos 3 is made of shiny plastic, I got Special Edition version which is black and you can see finger marks if that bothers you- I wipe whole tablet before drawing every time anyways, but it is a con. It also makes sounds when you press it hard on edges, try lifting it by holding it with one hand or try twisting the plastic- it doesn't feel as solid as new Pro. I am going to make sure I don't ruing the cable connection since cable is not removable. Function keys were always a meme for me, I didn't even bother testing them.
Overall impressions- I like it a lot.
>>
>>6058313
driver issues with chink tablets are even worse, as well as a host of other issues.
>>
>>6058313
Only reason I can think of is if you buy old models or you get a dud but it's been happening less lately. I guess, they don't have barrel rotation like wacom does?

>>6058388
Parblo coast or artisul tablet stand.

>>6058454
Nice just be careful with your usb cord, enjoy the tablet!
>>
Can I get all the 3d models on a pirate version of CSP?
>>
>>6058392
Had disconnection issues with my intuos pro too , reliable solution I found is unplugging it then plugging the usb c lol
I loose pen pressure if I like hold a keyboard shortcut (usually happens when I alt tab or alt for color pick , it sometimes locks on to alt key)
>>
>>6058454
>I cannot tell a difference between 1k and 8k,

I actually noticed differences in my strokes , I'm using the first intuos pro with the grip pen (2k lvls of pressure) the transition from transparent to opaque is very jumpy and hard to control at times , found a solution tho , just set the pen pressure level 2-3 notches closer to firm then fiddled with clip studios pen pressure settings
Still doesnt feel like an 8k level pen but it serves me well enough
>>
>>6058478
My xp pen is stable. Aside from when microsoft breaks everyones drivers with their updates but that happened with my wacoms too. What tablet do you use, anon?
>>
Bought an Intuos Pro and immediately returned it because I refuse to use such a blatant nib eating surface and gift more money to Wacom just to use their overpriced shit.
>>
File: 20220514_182029.jpg (2.49 MB, 3795x3000)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Got my first tablet
>>
>>6059125
Draw something and (you) me!
>>
>>6059098
Let us guess the Chinese brands don’t have this problem!
>>
>>6059304
i dunno what chinese brands have anything to do with it, i was trying to upgrade from my regular Intuos but i wont do it now that i've tried the pro line and their surfaces
its almost insulting, the felt nibs feel like youre rinsing a frying pan and even my drawing glove scratches against it, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>6057318
The page is OK. I'm talking about for a long term.
Will this Cintiq last at least 5 more years?
>>
>>6059328
It’s been known since the after intuos 4 when they changed the surface that nibs wear out faster. Whether you believe it was a conspiracy on Wacom’s part for planned obsolescence is up to you. That you didn’t even bother to do simple research before paying a premium on a tablet says a lot. The majority of anti-Wacom posts are Huion and xp shills in these threads.
Btw, I’ve been using a intuos 5 daily for 10 years, the nib problem is real but over blown.
>>
>>6059478
the thing is i have tried a pro 24 before (the latest models) and the surface/drawing experience wasn't close to it at all, the etched glass on those screens has a great balance of friction and smoothness
i expected more from the top dog from the non screen side, that's it, i guess i should just save up more and get my own pro model as a next purchase
>>
>>6058010
Seconding, looking for a new monitor myself as well.
>>
File: 1651268723742.png (1.55 MB, 1180x1180)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>6048875
Watching this video makes me wonder if it was me causing the wobbly lines
I have dropped water on my tablet and it is wobbly even when I use a ruler.
It is an XP-PEN, but I think I caused this problem. The good part is that it is only noticeable when I take longer to make the line.
>>
>>6058625
>Nice just be careful with your usb cord, enjoy the tablet!
Thanks, I will be careful, but just out of curiosity are there any tips on how to secure it perhaps?
>>6058817
I use Photoshop, I don't even have CSP installed, so I am not sure- maybe it is CSP specific, because I honestly have ZERO problems with pressure recognition not being smooth. I am not using Windows Ink if that matters.

By the way I tested older driver for intuos 3 (driver v 6.1.6-7) and it doesn't even have Windows Ink box, what is interesting is that lines are more smooth with old driver, but pressure sensitivity is more aggressive. It is not a placebo, I am really sure this is the case. I will test other drivers too out of curiosity.
>>
>>6059478
idk about it being an overblown , since it was a problem for me , im using an intuos pro pth 851 and since im using the default pen pressure i have to press quite hard to get opaque lines on csp
the felt tip nib wore down with just 2 weeks of usage , i solved the problem by buying machine cut plexi glass and taping it on top of my pen tablet lol
>>
>>6059521
hi! , i got my eye on the asus pro art 27" QHD one rn , hell even the 1080p FullHD version is fine by me , i just want good colors out of the box since i dont have a color calibrator
i also looked at photography and graphic design sub reddits and they seem to like AOC , DELL and BenQ monitors a lot
>>
>>6059854
>what is interesting is that lines are more smooth with old driver

really ? , im gonna try the older pth 851 drivers to see if that would solve my pen pressure issue , thanks anon!
>>
>>6059874
i have to tick this box too , cause if i dont - the pen pressure on csp is just wacky and unnatural
e.g. pressure goes light then dark then light again and the tablet registers a line even when my pen slightly touches the drawing surface , creating ghost lines
>>
>>6059873
i own the 1080p version which is 16:10 and it's great with the color accuracy (comparing a pic with my iphone 11 pro max), I've never owned something more expensive than this so i can't tell how it compares to those $500+ Dell monitors and stuff
>>
>>6058010
Multimedia artist here, I'm using a Dell UP2516D UltraSharp 25" PremierColor Monitor and its pretty good for me so far
>>
Actually what are the things to look for in a monitor if it's just used for drawing? 100% SRGB and what else?
>>
I bought a matte screen protector for my iPad. Not an official paperlike, but one of those aftermarket "paper feel" brands, but when I draw on it, it still feels like I'm drawing on glass with how smooth it is.

It sounds different to glass, it feels different when touching it with my finger, but drawing doesn't feel much different, and I don't even think it's causing nib ware. Is this common with aftermarket brands? Will the significantly more expensive official paperlike offer more resistance?
>>
File: 777.jpg (136 KB, 657x1000)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Was almost about to buy a new tablet due to how slow my s6 lite is and it's crashing with anything above 1000x1000 so I installed linageOS and it's like a brand new now perfect even, try it out if oneui is slow.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-gta4xl-gta4xlwifi-11-lineageos-18-1-for-galaxy-tab-s6-lite.4255651/
>>
>>6060137
How is the S-Pen performance? I would have thought it depends heavily on proprietary drivers.
and don't most drawing apps stop working?
>>
Anyone use an iPad? What do you use as a pen? Looking at the iPad 7th gen.
>>
>>6060157
Everything works tilt/pressure/hover all wacom features even feels like its more accurate. the spen button won't do anything but you can bind it and that works on most apps.
If you end up flashing use odin and not heimdall.
>>
>>6060175
IIRC, LineageOS does not ship with MicroG or any kind of signature spoofing. How do you get paid apps like superDisplay?
>>
>>6060285
I just went to playstore cause I installed gapps alongside linage and installed it.
>>
>>6060137
Was it always slow or did it get slow with time?
How much did you use it for non art stuff?
Asking these questions because I'm about to buy a tab s6 myself.
Anything to watch out for?
>>
File: staedtler.png (603 KB, 1465x938)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>6060430
>Was it always slow or did it get slow with time?
It was pretty fast and efficient as a drawing tablet but after a few updates with the latest one being one ui 3.1 I was getting frustrated by it, still usable but not pleasant, lots of lag in the menus, linage fixed that.
>How much did you use it for non art stuff?
only used it for art stuff
>Anything to watch out for?
if you've used samsung products before or spens then you should know what to expect, I got a matte screen protector cause it feels nice to draw on.
I personally prefer a spen to apple pencil and my staedtler spen and previous note device spens work on it too.
>>
Is it feasible to start learning art (actually NSFW illustrations) with screenless tablet for courses like Brent's art and science of drawing?
I'm a poor fag, wanna avoid display tablets and art supplies, and prefer screenless tablets also for reason of ergonomics, but it seems odd to practise drawing circles on a screenless tablet in the same way Brent demonstrates it with paper and pencils.
>>
>>6060441
Thanks for the reply
>if you've used samsung products before or spens then you should know what to expect
Not really. I'm interested in the S6 or S7 because the hardware seems great for the price range, but I have zero idea what's its like to actually use it and most importantly, software and how it runs.
>>
>>6048873
Hi, i have been using this old wacom with 1024 pressure levels and a small drawing area for years now, so it's probably time for a upgrade.
Is it better to buy a bigger model with more pressure sensitivity, or wait for a while to invest in a more expensive display tablet?
>>
>>6059870
yeah for some reason legit concerns and issues get looked over here or justified as some kind of chinese shilling
grow up already, Wacom has been releasing subpar products for years now
>>
File: unknown.png (166 KB, 683x761)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Should I swap my chinkshit xpen star06c for an intous3 in good condition? While the latter is good it's damn ancient in current year and being a 3rd world country citizen I don't have money for new wacom with decently sized surface area. My budget is about 100 dollars and Im not in the hurry with the swap since my xpen still works just fine.
>>
>>6035943
lenovo m14t is the only AES tablet not integrated into a laptop. It's amazing, great colors and very light. Multitouch and as good of a pen as you'll get. Drivers are maddening if you use it on anything but a lelnovo chinktop, but you can perservere if you are resorceful.
you also need a way of producing a signal via usb-c displayport alt mode
this can be done in a few ways, all of which require you to be resourceful.
>>
>>6059873
I own two of these (the 1440p versions) and they're really good.
>>
>>6059969
I used this article: https://www.cgdirector.com/best-monitor-graphic-design-video-editing-3d/ to determine this purchase: >>6059943 and it has been the best monitor I've used so far, even though it is refurbished (which I highly recommend you get since brand news are expensive) it is better than the monitors that I have at work or even art school.
>>
>>6056639
seems very popular so 2022 S6 Lite has an updated chipset but still 4gb ram.
>>6056714
you download paid modded Android software for free or just mod them yourself.
>>
File: file.png (337 KB, 704x569)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
hey guys, im looking into buying the new Cintiq Pro 16 that released in 2021
i'm just curious about something, is there a practical way of making it portable i.e. not depend on a power outlet?
i'll be using it with a last gen thunderbolt laptop so i think that might be able to power up a part of the tablet but not everything....i've read something about power banks but i'm kinda stupid to understand it
if you have a workaround this it'd be cool to know, i have some projects to finish on campus and this thing is only 2kg so i can carry it sometimes with proper care
>>
Newfag I have decided to get a hobby am not a poorfag so what wacom should I get screen or no screen?
>>
>>6060881
yep! im gonna buy one this year , thanks anon!
i looked at other monitors , gaming ones to be exact but the complains of the reviewers online seems to be all about their shit colors out of the box

i have to upgrade my pc tho so im gonna buy new pc parts lol , currently running a ryzen 3 3200g , rx 570 4gb vram and 16 gb ram

people on reddit told me i have to upgrade to a 8gb gpu so i can have a smoother 2k display res experience , will probably buy rx 6600 8gb
>>
>>6059125
Have fun anon
>>
Probably best I learn how to draw before I go buying a drawing tablet right ?
>>
>>6061406
If you don't feel like drawing on a pen and paper, you're not gonna feel like plugging your tablet in/setting it in the right spot, opening up a drawing app, and drawing.
>>
How slippery is an ipads screen, I have a galaxy note and the felt tip makes it not too bad.
>>
>>6061406
I just bought a cheap one before I knew how to draw
>>
>>6061422
I do feel like drawing though and I do. By not knowing I mean a month doing it daily off books and online courses. But I’m still trash so I was saying should you become good first
>>
>>6061422
I want to add to this
You might enjoy drawing but dislike traditional drawing. In my case traditional was so messy and annoying that I quit drawing for a while, after buying a tablet I began to enjoy drawing to the fullest.
>>
>>6061445
Do you think that’s a result of your generation being brought up on devices?
>>
>>6061475
Not him but I've had a formal art education with oils, pastels, etc, and I fucking hated getting my hands dirty. Cleaning up was a pain in the ass too, even though we had a proper large sink, turpentine, and all that. With digital I just paint, save, and log off. No stupid smell, no worrying about paint running out, no time limits (acrylic), no idiotic pencil and charcoals ruining the insides of my pencil case (and erasers) with black soot. I'm so fucking glad I never have to do trad art ever again.
>>
>>6061488
But trad you have something physical that you keep. What happens if you want to sell a painting? How would you do that on a device?
What happens if you lose the device and there goes all your work ?
>>
>>6061494
>What happens if you lose the device and there goes all your work ?
>what are backups?
>>
>>6061494
>sell a painting
Lol no I'm not a fine arts snob even though I am trained to bullshit like one
>lose your work
I'm gonna be real with you, I have lost track of where I have kept my old trad art, to the point where when an art teacher position required me to include trad art in my portfolio I just gave up on it and simply accepted the payraise at my current employment. If I lose the working files to my digital art, it literally doesn't matter to me since I won't be working on them ever again, and have posted my portfolio pieces on multiple websites. If I lose my WORKING working file (which I have due to my drive corrupting), I just simply recreate it in less time than it would take for me doing trad (paint, wait for it to dry, paint again, fix it, paint over the fixing, wait for it to dry, paint again, fix again... etc etc)
>>
>>6061488
Just chiming in
I am grateful for the existence of digital drawing. I had to stop going to my drawing classes in high school years because of the said messiness and costs of supplies and my tiny room could not store all the materials. Now with a tablet I pick up what I left a decade ago and rrstart from the basics.
>>
>>6061196
Nope. If you want portable with no power outlet you need to get a weaker display like wacom one. I think some 12"/13" from xp pen and huion work without seperate power as well.

Really though, at that point you should probably go for an ipad or galaxy tab s7/s8. I know you can use them as screen tablets with a laptop if you want.
>>
>>6059969
Contrast ratio needs to be 1000:1 or higher.
Bright backlight (you'll probably never use it at 100% brightness, this just ensures the backlight dimmimg over time won't affect you)
No backlight bleed. Try to avoid bezel-less displays especially with IPS monitors. Find a thick bezel if you can since they block the backlight fully.
>>
>>6059387
It's hard to tell. It may, it may not. If they took really good care of it and didn't leave it on all the time then it might be fine for a few more years. The build quality is solid, I'm not worried about the stylus or the emr grid or the tablet itself. With something that old the issue is the screen having weird problems or the backlight going out.
>>
>>6059098
I put iPad5 protective glass on top of Intuos Pro (it's perfect size for it) and I had 0 nib wear (I am that anon who wrote >>6058454 aka I hate grippy surfaces on my tablets)
>>
>>6061579
>iPad5
Sorry, it was iPad Pro 11 protective glass, NOT iPad5
>>
H610PRO V2, HS610, HS64 or HS611?
>Huion
I'm a third world subhuman, this is my monthly salary... I can't afford more
>>
>>6061924
All garbage.
Buy a used Intuos 3.
>>
Should I get a bigger tablet?
I have the galaxy tab s6, but I have heard of bigger huion tablets that don't cost a lot.
Is a big tablet an advantage or is it just meme?
>>
>>6061924
Pro v2 or hs611

>>6061959
Those are totally different kinds of tablets, I hope you know huions are monitors, not standalones like galaxy tabs.
>>
Looking at one where you don’t need a pc screen and is portable what do you call that, a display tablet?
Looking at mid tier is xp pen the best option
>>
>>6062034
But does having a bigger tablet is critical or do people buy them because they are retards?
That's was my question.
>>
>>6061529
hmmm i see, i dont like thw one/tab route because i dont find the pen tech good compared to pro pen 2, i'll just have to visit the campus and see how many power outlets i can get access to next a desk lol
thanks
>>
File: WH1409 V2.png (152 KB, 1366x1001)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>6062034
>both are 10 by 6 inches
what the hell? are there any big chinktabs that are decent?
as far as I can tell only the Inspiroy WH1409/Giano V2 has a large area (13 inch by 8 inch).
XP-Pen doesn't offer anything that big either.
Is there any reason in particular this one sucks?
>>
I bought an XP-pen tablet some years ago, it's done a decent enough job but I got it before I saw the webm here >>6048875 and it has exhibited all of these problems and more since getting it.

Why is the Intuos 3 recommended? Isn't the surface area way too small? I like having a big, huge drawing area.

Basically what I'm looking for in a tablet is:
>Large fucking drawing area
>Lots of customizable buttons
>Wheel or something for easily zooming in an out (the one on the XP-pen deco is shit)
>Accuracy on the pen (won't fail to trigger or trigger when I'm not touching the drawing surface, won't automatically trigger the eraser button for no reason, XP-pen fuckin sucks, but also just really good pressure accuracy and stuff is what I'm looking for)
>No screen
>Nice texture, the XP-pen deco pro has pretty much just the right texture for me but I wouldn't mind a little more dry and papery of a feeling

I use CSP if that helps recommendations at all
>>
>>6062107
Calibrate your stylus.
>>
File: 1650058476954.png (911 KB, 1500x1169)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
>>6062107
>Why is the Intuos 3 recommended?
I have had mine for two days (I have been using screen less Wacom tablets for many, many years), and I already fell in love with it. Surface is the best thing about it. It is absolutely flawless. Tablet itself is recommended, because it is durable. Feng has been using his professionally since it debuted on the market, and that guy draws A LOT.
From my point of view (I draw daily, pic related- quick, rough personal sketch I did for fun when testing Intuos 3):
>>Large fucking drawing area
Intuos 3 A4 is 12x9 inches (for 16:9 you will get some of vertical space cut to maintain proportions). You don't want anything bigger unless you use some kind of enormous screen.
>Lots of customizable buttons
Every button is customizable on Intuos3, but I never understood why people choose function keys instead of keyboard- personal choice I guess.

1/2
>>
>>6062227
2/2

>Wheel or something for easily zooming in an out (the one on the XP-pen deco is shit)
Intuos 3 has a touch strip, but it is as useful as any other touch ring- meaning it is a gimmick that is cumbersome compared to typical fluid brush resize by moving stylus vertically in Photoshop (I just arrived at the point you mentioned you use CSP- I have no idea how it works in CSP).
>>Accuracy on the pen (won't fail to trigger or trigger when I'm not touching the drawing surface, won't automatically trigger the eraser button for no reason, XP-pen fuckin sucks, but also just really good pressure accuracy and stuff is what I'm looking for)
Intuos 3 is just as accurate as newest Intuos Pro for me. Meaning no compromises.
>Nice texture, the XP-pen deco pro has pretty much just the right texture for me but I wouldn't mind a little more dry and papery of a feeling
Intuos 3 has really smooth texture and for me it is the biggest plus (I used to put a piece of glass, or protective hard glass over my tablets because smooth, consistent surface is a must for me), but from what you said it might not be one for you. You might want to reconsider- smooth surface is great for long drawing sessions, but for drawing as a hobby having something more similar to a traditional paper might be better- in that case Intuos 3 might not be good. Although some people tape printing paper to their tablet (literally), so you might experiment too.
>>
>>6062107
>Isn't the surface area way too small?
Retard. The Intuos 3 has three sizes and the large one is huge.
>>
>>6062107
>Why is the Intuos 3 recommended?
It's the last intuos series that were still made in Japan, after that they moved production to China and the build quality suffered for it. As a testament you can find countless anecdotes of these tablets lasting 12+ years. Also the surfaces have perfect smoothness to grip imo, they won't wear down your nibs while also providing just enough grip that your strokes won't feel slippery. It's a crying shame they discontinued selling their surfaces.

That said make sure you get one with minimal to no scratches on the surface, you don't want to get one with divets and have to put a sheet over it ruining one of the biggest pros the 3s have. As long as you handle it well and aren't super heavy handed, don't drop stuff, eat on it etc, your nibs alone won't wear them down.

IMO the physical buttons and touchstrips are total gimmicks on these and feel less untuitive to use than your mouse scrollbar+keyboard, but you can always buy a seperate controller and map shortcuts to it.
>>
I'm between buying a 10.4 inch display and a 12.4 inch one.
How much of a difference do those two inches actually make?
>>
>>6062325
whatever factory they're using in China is a fucking disgrace, the Pro 16s in particular keep shipping with bent/unfit/warped frames out of the production line, some are minimal and some are bad enough that they keep getting returned by people to the point that everyone with some experience tells you to avoid their direct store and go for amazon 100% of the time
paying Apple amounts of money doesn't get you Apple level of build quality nowadays, infuriating
>>
What's software support for the intuos 3 like? Do I have to use old-ass drivers or has anyone made good third-party drivers or anything?
>>
About to buy a new SAMSUNG S6 LITE today. Only ever drawn with paper before. Am I making the right decision 0.0
>>
>>6062550
it's a good choice, but i'd say if you have more money to buy something bigger like the s8 ultra or an ipad 12.9
>>
There's no point of 4k on a 16 in screen right?
>>
>>6062107
get the intuos pro 1st gen pth 851 , shits buggy sometimes but it does its job well enough

buy a acrylic surface to cover up your drawing area tho cause before i did that the tablet ate a nib every week or so
>>
>>6062522
Old drivers, unfortunately.
>>
>>6062522
What's wrong with old drivers? They work even on windows 11
>>
>>6048875
I've gotten a good one where the only problem was tilt. It lasted about three years before dying.
>>
>Intuos 3
>Intuos 4, 5 & Pro
>Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
>Used iPad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9"
>Galaxy Tab S7+/S8+
What do you guys think about the tablets in the OP? Do you think they are the best options?
>>
So I have a 200euros for a small selection of tablets and I am wondering if any of them can work decently as a drawing tablet.
I know they are not made with art in mind but I have nothing better to use the 200 coupon on and I do not want to fork more money than like 50.
Would something like a samsung galaxy tab A8 work?
>>
File: 1601874183482.jpg (2.08 MB, 2047x2730)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>6048875
I had this problem until I stopped using windows ink and switched to the native tablet driver. Idk about the tilt because I never used it. This has been a problem for me though. Been through 2 pens now, they get warped like this and stop working. Maybe I grip the pens like an ape but I really don't think so, I feel like they're just really fragile or designed to break after awhile.
>>
>>6051658

>>6063386 here
I also have this problem and wonder if it's a usb short. But if this is a well known problem then yeah 100% justified in not buying it
>>
thinking about either upgrading my scratched to shit xp pen pro 13 to a bigger size, or to get a samsung tablet. i like drawing while laying down while using my note 22 ultra, and having a bigger screen might be nice, but since i already use the phone anyway, just replacing my designated art tablet might be smarter. shiiit.
>>
>>6063386
thanks, now i know to avoid xp-pen.
>>
>>6057259
>>6057139
those tablets have a habit of getting really hot people are offloading them now that their life cycle is reaching end. also driver support is not as good. screenless is better
>>
File: 1647662723955.png (1.32 MB, 1139x1132)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
What are some gloves you guys would recommend?
>>
>>6063345
Iirc the A series don't work with the galaxy pens, do they?
>>
File: 1650695801602.jpg (779 KB, 1829x1371)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
I have an intuos 4 medium that I've used off and on for 10 years or so. My pen is messed up I had to replace the buttons with little pieces of plastic and a paper sleeve taped together multiple times over the last year. should I upgrade tablets or just buy a $70 replacement pen? are there any decent tablet upgrades I could do instead around that price nowadays?
>>
>>6063512
All cintiqs get uncomfortably hot.
>>
>>6063675
Intuos 5 is nice and the stylus will work with the intuos 4.
>>
File: 1652530531177.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>be me
>poor af
>saves money to buy a drawing tablet to motivate myself to go back to learn
>buys it
>it's very nice
>go back to learn using only traditional tools
>>
>>6063822
to be fair cintiq 16 and 22 don't get uncomfortably hot because they're powering shit-tier 1080p screens kek, been there done that
>>
>>6064091
Yeah drawing digital is like a completely new skill. At first I was very disappointed initially with the way it's impossible to draw in the same way as on paper. But digital has it's advantages and luckily there's youtube that'll show you how you have to draw each line 100 times and ctrl-z until you get it right.
So yeah it's unfortunate but if you're really really interested in reaping the benefits of digital it can be done.
>>
File: IMG_20220517_151212.jpg (402 KB, 1777x1407)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
Looking for something akin to an Ipad but not actually an Apple product. I hate IOS
>>
I already failed twice, how do you put on the anti scratch? mine always full of air bubble.
>>
>>6065124
Samsung galaxy tabs. S6 or S7 are the recommended ones.
>>
>>6065124
There's absolutely nothing even on the same level.
No serious professional would consider anything else.
>>
>>6065146
use a card or something to push the bubbles out of the display
>>
File: touhou-remilia.gif (230 KB, 328x498)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
Going to buy a Microsoft Surface for drawing. Supposedly the fancy new slim pen fixes the issues and I really just love the idea of a tablet/laptop combo that I can still use all my tourbox with but also use portably.
I can't decide if I want a "Surface Laptop Studio" though or a "Surface Pro 8." The Pro 8 has a detachable keyboard and is seems more portable, but the Studio seem to be more powerful and has a big screen, but the keyboard isn't detachable and instead you slide the screen over it to cover it up. I'm not really sure how powerful of a computer I need to run CSP.
>>
>>6048873
>avoid
>surface pro

I have surface pro 7 and it works great for me. I also have huion tablet display for desktop, but needed something that can use windows programs and draw while travelling. Ive used ipads and i draw the same on both platforms with minor adjustments. i wouldnt call it hte best tablet, but for screen quality, size, and if you need/want the windows platform, its perfectly acceptable and works fine for inking and painting. having shit like galaxy tab above it and recommended is absurd.
>>
>>6065969
Surface Pro 7 i5, 8gb version runs clip paint with ease. Not sure if the i3/4gb is enough memory, but I have the other one. Havent looked at what sp8 changes, but assume it should run just as well.
>>
>>6066013
>>6066020
Seconding all of these - pretty sure the reason for the pass in the OP was due to pre-slim Pen 2 issues (i.e. Surface Pen instead of Slim Pen 2).

>>6065969
I have a Surface Pro 8 that I just got a couple months ago. I went through the same dilemma you did with the SLS. I went to Best Buy to see both form-factors in person. The SLS was too heavy for me (it's not really that heavy but I'm used to ultraportables). If you're going to stay home and/or don't travel much, it's a fine option. The Surface Pro 8 is perfect for my use case and I enjoy the portable factor. The weight difference between the two isn't as great s you think. I personally don't think the SP8 is heavy but it's not iPad Air-light either.

>Slim Pen 2
Yep, it fixes it. Check out Teoh on Tech on YouTube, where he does a breakdown of it. Same with Brad Colbow. I will personally confirm I haven't had any issues with the SP2.

>More Powerful
The gap between the SLS and the SP8 is really made up only if you get the SLS with the discrete GPU. That would be the "more powerful" option.

>Power for CSP.
I run CSP without issue on my SP8. I don't think you need a lot of power to do it, but granted, I'm not using 1000 layers either.

While I'm on the subject, no issues with SP8 lapability. I use it on the couch all the time.

I would maybe look at the Lenovo Yoga 9i. The SP8 replaced my ThinkPad X1 Carbon and I loved that little thing. I think the Yoga would be a good ultraportable replacement and I hear the Lenovo Precision Pen is pretty good. That Teoh guy does a review of that as well I think.
>>
>>6066081
Fuck I can't wait until MS show their hand for this Fall/Winter since it's the 10th Surface anniversary, I hope they release a new improved SLS or SP9 and I can finally pull the trigger on one
I've been holding the urge of buying the new Cintiq Pro 16 because I need a whole computer for classes as well and that SLS would kill 2 birds with 1 stone, I know not to expect Pro Pen 2 levels of performance but nothing bad either.
How's your experience with the Slim Pen 2 so far? Are you using a screen protector to improve friction? What about pen tip replacements?
>>
>>6066112
>Slim Pen 2
I own both an Apple Pencil 2nd Gen and the Slim Pen 2 and (surpisingly) prefer the Slim Pen 2. I like the weight and roundness of the AP (mainly so I can twirl it or whatever the fuck) but I really prefer the SP2 now. The carpenter pencil feel isn't for everyone but I got used to it pretty quickly.

> Screen Protector
Nope. Unlike the Apple Pencil, I've found with the SP2 it's not necessary. It might be because the tip is softer than the AP? I'm not sure, there's probably someone here who knows better than me.

> Pen Tip Replacements
Yeah the MS Store has em: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/surface-slim-pen-2-tips/93z8rnz3r3fn?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I paid the same price for a pack of 3 AP nibs too.
>>
>>6066134
>Yeah the MS Store has em: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/surface-slim-pen-2-tips/93z8rnz3r3fn?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Sweet, I remember 1-2 months after release there weren't any on sale and some power users were complaining about it lol, good on MS for waking up
Everything else sounds exactly like what I was expecting. I hope that when I buy one (either SP9 or new SLS if it ever happens) it can carry me long enough to jump directly into a Pro 24 or 32 since they're the next ones in the Wacom update line.
How inferior do you find the pen quality (tilt, sensitivity, jaggies) compared to the Pro Pen 2, if you're familiar with those? I've tried the Apple Pencil 2 before and I was content with it, this sounds exciting.
>>
>>6066081
Does the pen scratch up the screen on the Pro 8? I noticed it's a hard tip an the screen is pretty glossy. I know I can just get a screen protector, but I'm afraid that'll bring back the wobble effect the old pen had. Also, does CSP work with touch screen controls on tablet/laptop hybrids? I want to use the desktop version of CSP so I don't have to do the gay monthly fee but I'm worried shortcuts won't work except on the keyboard
>>
I have an old intuos draw small size, i dont feel very confortable drawing on it, should i change to pen and paper until i have the money to buy a bigger one or should i just continue training on this? I like using digital tools and the workflow tough
>>
>>6066141
Yeah man I mean if you can spring for any of those I'm pretty sure you'll be happy. The Pro 24 or 32 would be absolutely sick.

> Pen Quality
Never used a Pro Pen 2 so I can't comment. As far as jaggies, palm rejection, etc. I understand a lot of it is per program. I use CSP exclusively and haven't had any problems. I will say the pen tilt "works" but it's been fincky to get it to activate for me. I might need to look at my settings. Not as smooth of an experience as the Apple Pencil. On that thing I tilted it and it went right into a shading mode.

>>6066145
>Scratches
Not that I've noticed, but keep in mind I've only had it a couple months.

>Touch controls
Yep. I use CSP - menus, buttons, and the quick access bar work either in "tablet" mode or regular with finger. I use the Quick Access bar on the left (see screenshot) when I flip it into a tablet mode and tuck the keyboard behind. Works well.

You can also use the Surface Pen to interact with the buttons. I typically do that for menus for the more fine-grained control.

Here's a screenshot. Ignore my awful art I'm /beg/. I use this setup with or without a keyboard. So if you have a keyboard attached you could just use your keyboard shortcuts or you could physically touch the buttons with your finger or pen.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (108 KB, 1385x550)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Anyone have one of these?
>>
I've been thinking about buying Intuos Pro pth-860. Are there ways to work around nib wear?
>>
>>6066182
Those are really nice. I don't have one but I got to try out my friend's Ezel, I liked it a lot. I think it was a newer one, though.
>>
Just ordered a M1 Mac Mini 16gb and a Cintiq 16 for a 6 months drawing sabbatical.
>>
Any advice on buying screen protectors?
I have a samsung S7 FE.
>>
File: 1510258639228.png (511 KB, 864x731)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
How do you set up your keyboard and tablet?
>>
>>6066752
Also ordered a VESA mount monitor stand to put the cintiq on instead of overpriced ergotron arms. Hopefully it works out.
>>
Do all the Samsung tablets and laptops use wacom emr tech?
I'm looking for a laptop 2 in 1 and there's like 10 different ones and idk which is the best for drawing
>>
File: 192351404960.jpg (158 KB, 864x731)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>6066781
>>
>>6066752
what sort of occupation/day job lets you take 6 months off
>>
I'm not used to drawing, and after 1 hour long drawing session my middle finger knuckle hurts
Is it supposed to be that way or i fucked up?
My posture was alright i think, can it be something like "my hand is not used to draw that long and i will get endurance over time"?
>>
A friendly reminder that wacom tablets are overpriced and chink products perform 95% of what it does at half the price.
>>
>>6060641
Holy fuck, I did not expect a reply let alone a helpful one.
And as it happens, I am indeed using a thinkpad, so i guess that's doubly helpful.
Thanks a whole bunch.
>>
>>6067176
Once you go jap you can never go back
>>
>>6067176
Thanks! I should ignore all the qc and driver issues to save a buck. In 3 years when I have to replace it, I’ll be so smug in the fact that I saved 10% to btfo some greedy industry leader that you personally treat like it’s a sport team.
Meanwhile, my Wacom still works like new after 10 years of daily use.
>>
>>6067034
Use a grip for your wacom pen
>>
>>6067385
>10 years ago
Nta but Wacom isnt the company it was back then, their entire modern lineup is overpriced and with mediocre longevity
Not like I have a choice but the Wacom of back is no more
>>
Is this a good guide?

https://youtu.be/IaooGghYRL4
>>
>>6067414
it's trash, he was biased toward huion because they sponsored him kinda, and didn't mentions anything beneficial to artist and wasn't even technical enough to deserve 1 hour of your time, and only used what the manufacturers list on their websites. No life drawing, no live pen latency test, nothing about pen tilting, didn't talk much about about their real color accuracy and talk gibberish about srgb and ntsc. instead he was talking about
>OS Compatibility
Evey device that worth it's money will support windows and mac and if you want compatibility with phone you need a phone with pen. which make it politeness to even talk about.
>Pens / Stylus
was talking about Pens / Stylus fucking shape and look
>Ergonomics
fucking really?
>App Compatibility
Again phone apps will need phone and PC apps won't work on a fucking phone like they did on PC
>other things that wasn't informative enough
>>
>>6067448
Not a native speaker and apparently I fucked the spelling. but I hope you understand what I meant.
>>
>>6067448
on his recommendations he mentions that for any precision line drawing ppl should go for Pro 16 or Pro 24...
the thing is majority of ppl buying drawing tablets is a photo editor or doodler and not a comic artist or animator and related stuff, so it makes sense that you don't need to break the bank for precision you don't need
>>
i find i have issues with getting small curves when i'm working on a 2000 x 2000 canvas, and zoomed out. is that normal?
>>
>>6067410
Reviews saying 24 pros breaking after couple years, what an embarrassment
>>
>>6067467
That's why it wasn't beneficial enough to deserve 1 hour of anon's time. because at the end, the answer to any recommendations for professional art is Wacom. Apple is up there too with iPad + procreate for any fast sketching and any work that doesn't require the capabilities of Wacom + PC.
>>
>>6067553
what'd you recommend to someone interesting in 95% linework and 5% everything else? I want to familiarize myself with digital environments but i'm obsessed with manga and black/white artwork and animation so i don't think i need a lot of software horsepower (yet)
i've been copying my favorite artist for months now but pen and paper only, digital has been tempeting me for a while
>>
>>6067567
*interested in 95%
also, since mostly all i care about is linework and precision like manga work, i guess the line quality is the most important factor for me, before size or colors or features
>>
>intuos tablet working fine for years
>lines start randomly stuttering and making dotted lines periodically and sensitivity goes wonky
>makes lineart impossible
>tried reinstalling and updating drivers
>changed nibs

is the pen just fucked, the entire tablet, or is there just an easier fix?
>>
um what about an ipad pro 3rd gen? why not that?
>>
>>6067620
Try ruling out software first.
Have you tried drawing in another program?
>>
>>6067553
>>6067567
>>6067569
ahhhhh anon reply already aaaaaaa
>>
>>6067708
as with all things on that list, build quality
gen 3 and above flex
>>
>>6066632
Covered the drawing surface of mine with an acrylic machine cut glass - just used paper tape to fasten it in plce ,I like smoother drawing surfaces anyways , and I haven't changed the nib for like 4 weeks now , there's also no visible wear on the tip
>>
>>6067761
>and I haven't changed the nib for like 4 weeks now
holy fuck is it that bad that 4 weeks is something to be happy about? keks
>>
>>6067620
Duuuude
I had this problem on my wacom intuos pro too , fucking shit drived me nuts for an hour , the solution that helped me was simply just reinstalling my driver , shit's wack
>>
>>6067765
When it was not covered with glass the nib would only last 3 days since I work from 2pm-1am
And pen pressure on my intuos pro is kinda wonky , I have to press hard to get my brush opaque for paintings
But yeah , cover it with glass or smooth plastic ig
Used an XP Pen deco and artist 12 2nd gen before I got a wacom
Used deco 1 v1 for 6yrs and I only replaced the nibs twice
Artist 2nd gen , used it for 7 months and didn't replaced a single nib
So yeah
Intuos pros have really wack nib wear
>>
>>6067773
man that sounds awful...no wonder i can barely find videos about these intuos pro models online, it's too much on the nose to shill
>>
>>6067787
eh , build quality was alright too imo (using a pth 851) some parts creaky , the rubber-y plastic melted on the top part of my tablet , fucking dust are caught up on the nooks and crannies and is very hard to reach
cable connection is wobbly but it never came off so ig thats okay, line quality is miles better than my old deco 1 v1 , but similar to my previous artist 12 2nd gen (might be because im using the old pro pen , the grip pen 2nd gen with 2k pressures)

wacom's pen feels better than xp pen's tho-
i just prefer thicker pens
>>
>>6066961
NEET with some spare cash
>>
>>6067773
>pen pressure on my intuos pro is kinda wonky , I have to press hard to get my brush opaque for paintings
Have you tried changing the pen sensitivity thing to soft in the wacom desktop center? Back when I was drawing for school I drew like 8-12 hours a day for a while and my nibs still lasted a few months.
>>
>>6068049
i did , but man it was so sensitive that it almost felt like i have no pen pressure at all , i put the notch in the middle so i can fake a good transition from transparent to opaque, i can really feel the 2k lvls of pressure compared to my old tablet which had 8k lvls , but now im good with what i have , hope my intuos pro lasts me for atleast 5 yrs , will probably upgrade to a cintiq 16 , xp pen deco pro or woodpad 10 by then
>>
>>6068056
Weird but whatever works I guess. What's the difference between 2k and 8k? The pressure curve gets bigger?
>>
>>6067761
thank you anon
>>
>>6068073
2k is just too jumpy for me , the initial activation force is great , but man you can clearly see banding on the opacity of the stroke
never had this problem with an 8k pressure pen before , ill ask a friend if her intuos with 4k levels of pen pressure have this problem as well
>>
Is anyone here using a Lenovo Ideapad? If so, what tablet are you using? I paid $65 to a guy who said to just return my laptop because my GT-191 wasn't gonna work with it, but seeing as how he put a scratch in my GT-191 and it's a little old at this point (despite serving me very well), I just want to buy a new tablet. I want a screen tablet of similar size, but I understand I'll most likely have to get it a bit smaller.
>>
what's an easy way for me to use my s7+ with my win 8.1 laptop for drawing? preferably without using a cord.
>>
File: IMG_20220520_074246.jpg (116 KB, 776x747)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I really hate Apple and their software but I'm going to have to admit Procreate on the Ipad is way better that my current set up (xppen with CSP). Plus it's portable. Fug
>>
>>6067712
anon pls
>>
trying to choose between ipad pro 2nd/3rd gen, ipad air 4, and samsung tab s7. i feel that the ipad software and OS are more reliable so im leaning towards them but kind of clueless. id like to use it for digital art and notetaking
>>
File: 1649584593806.jpg (17 KB, 650x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>6048873
are pc display tablets really that bad? was looking into getting a 16 inch huion or xp pen because they have lamination. i would get a 22 inch huion/xppen but id have to get the more expensive pro model to get lamination. would a 16 inch display tablet put me into an uncomfortable posture?
if so, should i get an ipad air or a 22 pro
>>
>>6067567
>>6067712
>>6068640
Look anon, there is no one device to check all the boxes for new artists, especially if their budget aren't enough to buy the high end devices which offer high quality lines and precision. you need to sacrifice something to gain another. assuming you can't afford wacom pro series

You said you need it for
> linework for manga and black/white artwork
> animation
> High precision and line quality
Wacom one is good
iPad air or pro (a one from previous gen or secondhand M1 for cheaper price) is good too
Also Samsung Galaxy Tab series (a one from previous gen or a secondhand for cheaper price)
You need that screen device to draw on, don't let others tell you to use screenless device, that will kill your love for art, especially since you came from pen and paper to digital drawing

Wacom one
+ cheap. it's on sale for $349.95 down from $399.95 on their website right now
+ Work with PC and Android phone
+ can handle the need for a lot of layers unlike iPad/Samsung Galaxy Tab
+ Good for animation which need lots of layers and and a PC for any series work
+ give you all what PC apps can offer
+ give you all what Android apps can offer
+ can do 3D stuffs with it on PC
- need a computer or capable Android phone
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- not as good screen as iPad/Samsung Galaxy Tab or the wacom pro series

iPad/Samsung Galaxy Tab
+ better and very fast screen when drawing
+ Mini-LED/OLED goodness
+ better precision and line quality
+ better pen in my opinion
+ can be used for work other than drawing if that was important to you
+ good colors
+ Doesn't need a computer
- Not cheap
- Any series animation is PC only, you can do simple animation though

the good thing is clip studio paint work on both phones and PC so you can do manga/comic or line art on any of these devices
you will see how the transition from pen and paper only to fully digital is different and offer many things pen and paper can't offer, the first thing is Ctrl+Z

Good luck anon
>>
>>6069026
i am >>6068857
but this post helped me anyway. im thinking i should get an ipad, since so many people say huion and xp pen have issues and their drawing accuracy isn't nearly as good as wacom. but if an ipad gets me that ill get it. essentially, i would love a larger screen, but i want precision first and foremost, so there's no point getting an imprecise but large pen tablet, and im not getting something over a thousand dollars from wacom. plus ipad UIs are made for the ipad and get out of the way easily so it still has a lot of screen real estate
>>
>>6069045
Glad I helped
iPad is fantastic, procreate is just too good and its UI is what made me love tablets like iPad. the Mini-LED screen will give you amazing experience, color accurate and way way better than huion and xp pen, the apple pen is good and blazing fast, the only two things that I don't like about iPad is the small size of its screen and iOS is limited compared to to what iPad hardware can offer, apps can't flex their true powers like PC versions, for ex, Procreate does limit the max canvas size + number of layers are limited. Photoshop is water-downed of its PC version, clipstudio doesn't limit you from what I know and the developers manage to make it work somehow but it has subscription plan.
>>
>>6069026
thanks, after checking several reviews online I don't think the Wacom One is a good fit because that screen looks like shit and it isn't powered by a single cable for such a small and weak device? wtf It would've been perfect for a portable laptop setup
I guess it's a choice between Apple and Samsung now. What do you think about the regular Cintiqs? It seems like they have even worse cables than the One + not decent screens either
>>
>>6069045
>but i want precision first and foremost
What are you looking for when you mean precision? Keep in mind, Ipads do not have hover cursor, so you're going to need to zoom a lot doing detailed work. If you're someone who reshapes lines with erasing it'll be difficult to gage where the eraser is too.
>>
>>6069121
Not to sound like a shill but I swear by CSP. If you buy a computer license for $50 you can use it on 2 devices. You can use a iPad with sidecar as a cintiq. I can’t say that’s a perfect solution but it works well enough.
If you only have an iPad it’s $25 a year and worth every penny. Screw Adobe and their greed.
>>
>>6069128
>screen looks like shit
>What do you think about the regular Cintiqs?
Generally any Cintiq other than the Pro series is not good enough, you want all the juicy stuff for professionals? Only wacom flagship product have it, the rest are for beginners.
Wacom One is good for its price, it target audience are beginners, who don't need all that stuff that industry professionals need.
>>
>>6069181
>Not to sound like a shill but I swear by CSP.
I agree with you, I don't use Photoshop since I discovered CSP, it's perfect in every way.
>You can use a iPad with sidecar as a cintiq.
Lots of latency, anon.
>>
>>6069142
i'm fine with no hover cursor for drawing, but you raise a good point on erasing to shape lines. by precision i mean good tilt, cursor is close to the nib, pressure sensitivity, etc.
a huion or xp pen seems like it would have drastically inferior precision compared to wacom or an ipad
>>
>>6069196
As someone who owns both an intuos 3 and ipad 12.9", I'd definitely go for wacom or even samsung because they use wacom EMR. Ipad is great for on the go rough work but it pales even to the wacom screenless in terms of precision. The tip of the apple pencil is blunted similar to a crayon and is harder to gage precisely where you make your mark esp with no hover cursor. Not impossible to create professional work, as you can see with countless nips but definitely more cumbersome because you need to zoom.
The one thing the pencil wins out in is greater degree of tilt, you can use overhand grip so it's more similar to a pencil whereas wacom/samsung styluses are more like pens. Personally I find it uncomfortable to use though.
>>
>>6069214
i would go for a samsung tab, but so many people use procreate that id get FOMO over missing out on all of its resources
its kind of the feeling i had early on with programming, where i wanted to use a unix-based operating system because that's what all the tutorials and people assume. so im sure it's just a dumb feeling of mine. samsung having wacom tech does really intrigue me though, but i dunno. still feel like it comes down to either a PC tablet or an ipad
>>
File: file.png (2.63 MB, 1801x1275)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>6069214
>>6069214
>as you can see with countless nips
kek i remember messaging navigavi (jun) some time ago asking why did he/she stuck to Procreate/iPad instead of the usual Cintiq Pro/PC combo and the response was like "it's just simpler to draw on Procreate lol"
i kneel, iPadnips
>>
Just bought a medium intuos pro from best buy. I've used Chinese tablets my entire career. What am I in for? I'm used to a big screen display but I've heard nothing but good about the intuos.
>>
File: mogoon2.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>6069245
I wouldn't fuss over procreate much. CSP is still king for cartoons and animu style, plus it has auto fill gap tools and such to make coloring flats much easier. Procreate have been stubborn to implement this despite countless requests from their userbase. The rest use photoshop pretty much.
>>6069248
Yeah nips love their apple products. If Ipad implemented hover cursor I'd probably use mine more. It's not the tool but how you use it, but impressive nonetheless. Mogoon uses a cintiq pro 24 and does most of his work without much zooming, which is extremely nice and doable with a 4k monitor and a screenless. Having experienced it I can't go back sadly.
>>
File: file.png (981 KB, 1274x1275)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
>>6069280
I think you make a good point, and I'd say a good "path" for a newcomer to digital drawing is iPad (cheapest or Pro) during your learning and experimenting phase ---> Cintiq Pro 24/32 when you're ready for more serious commission work if you're not making a living out of the iPad already, which can happen too
It helps that iPads can run CSP flawlessly now, so any jump into PC/Mac territory will feel extremely natural
I can't really find any disadvantages to this plan, one of my favorite artists Acky Bright also does this, draws on his iPad whenever he's away and has a Cintiq Pro waiting at home:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohyZkfPIjY0
It looks like he sticks to his iPad most of the time though, he's always doing live presentations and moving around even during lockdown time
>>
File: Ez-WCiXVUAQ80SB.jpg (293 KB, 1246x2048)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>6069284
One thing I noticed is a lot of trad/pencil sketch nips are transitioning and creating work on ipads. I think for that kind of style the apple pencil works really well, because it simulates a pencil better than wacoms or samsung styluses do. Also which cintiq pro is he using? That parallax and input lag is pretty bad. Damn, wacom really hyped up the cintiqs for so long while screenless was the superior choice up until recently.
>>
>Cargo cult: The thread
>>
>>6062522
Old drivers, but they just werk.
>>6062550
They're okay for light work or single layer chads. A bit of input lag but you'll get used to it.
>>
File: file.png (399 KB, 1433x645)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>6069302
Judging by the bezels and the several touch buttons compared to only 3 on the 27QHD on the top right and vents at the back in another shot, it's the Cintiq Pro 24 (or 32, doubt it).
>parallax
It doesn't look perfect yeah, I've only used the Pro 16 before and I'd say it's the same experience, is it better on the iPad Pros?
>input lag
Probably CSP being CSP running on his old iMac, tablets like the iPad are just way more ultraoptimized compared to shit desktops from years ago, the stabilization might be cranked up as well
>>
>>6069320
>is it better on the iPad Pros?
The ipads have no parallax because the screens are all laminated, at least on my 4th gen but I know the 5ths have thicker glass. I don't have a cintiq pro or anything but that's surprising you have the same experience. I thought they laminated their screens on the pros, unless it's exacerbated from the videos angle? Even the s6 lites have laminated screens... what the heck wacom get your shit together.
>>
>>6069342
>I don't have a cintiq pro or anything but that's surprising you have the same experience
had, i was only testing that unit and sent it back because of factory QC issues
and yes, that's the lamination on the Cintiq Pros, i don't have anything to compare them to but i'll take your word that it's not as perfect as it should be
>>
>>6069320
>>6069342
Parallax Shmarallax. I calibrate the pointer a bit down and to the left so that it isn't always obscured by the pen
>>
>>6069275
better pen quality , good build , eats thru ur nibs , bluetooth connectivity is cool

thats about it
nothing to talk much about non screen tablets since theyre all almost the same in terms of the drawing experience
>>
>>6069348
you lucky fuckers, owning Cintiq Pros and shit, while I'm here looking at entry level iPads or Tabs
>>
Is it worth paying for CSP on Ipad while also using Procreate?
>>
>>6069401
I would take the 3 month trial and see. They are very different programs and csp has a bit of a learning curve compared to procreate’s very simple menus.
>>
>>6068557
How is it better?
>>
>>6069348
is your pointer precise in the whole screen? i tried a galaxy tab not too long ago but the calibration was ass near the bezels, not that it's a deal breaker but it's disappointing for such expensive devices
>>
Anyone with the kamvas 13 can check something for me? How hot does the opposite corner to the power button (top right when using it normally) get? I heard it gets pretty hot and I'm left handed so that corner would be where my hand is
I could get the kamvas pro 13 for a little more since it's on sale if it's that much a problem
>>
>>6052252
none that seemed low profile enough. Some people used vesa monitor adapters but they all were too tall for the thickness of my tablet. I have the memed parblo easel and it actually fits vesa mounts. I just had to get some longer screws. It's a little jank, because the plastic flexes a tiny bit when adjusting the position, but I am careful and use two hands when adjusting it. Velcro is also helpful to keep the tablet in place.
>>
>>6052573
Same anon from 6070321. Just saw this. I have the XP pen artist pro16. I ran into the same issues where every laptop stand had too big of a bottom lip or the minimum size of adapters were too thick, so that's why I went with the parblo easel. For the arm I have the amazon basics single monitor stand, the ergotron clone one. It's kinda overkill for the pro 16 and makes adjusting the screen rotation a little difficult because the tablet is so light and there's not a lot of leverage due to the size of the parblo easel. So it's not very easy to make adjustments. The parblo easel fits the 75x75 vesa and uses m3 6mm large head screws that I bought at a local hardware store for $1.
>>
new
>>6071095
>>6071095
>>6071095
>>
>>6071097
No

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.