[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: file.png (902 KB, 986x626)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
What's the difference between male and female art, and why is so easy to see the difference in art porn
>>
I reject your premise that you have based on cherry picked evidence and refuse to elaborate further.
>>
>>6055746
men just want nakedness and the sex, women are more subtle and nuanced in displays of sexuality
>>
>>6055746
Rather obvious anon
>>
>>6055746
who cares retard go fucking draw
>>
>>6055764
I AM drawing, but I also need social interaction and this is the only place where I can get it
>>
>>6055766
>needs social interaction
>why is male and female coom drawn so differently
geeh i wonder why...
>>
>>6055770
not gonna lie, you got me there
>>
>>6055746
At least show people of similar skill level.
>>
>>6055748
this is the shit that blow my brins.
>subtaty
>HANDS IN PANTS
>>
Although i find it hard to differentiate between male and female art generally. Theres this specific quirk that seems to be inhibited by female artists only and that is adding ornaments like roses, flowers, leaves, etc. I almost never see it men's drawing, maybe some gay men but its almost universally perceived as feminine trait
>>
I find it easier the first picture being draw by a female than a male for what I understand of rule34 artists, and I understand a lot.

The second one could be either, they just have different aesthetic goals in mind. The number of female artists that do this sort of thing is so small that saying all are male wound't even be that absurd either way.
>>
MALE ART: PENIS HARD
FEMALE ART: HEART HARD
>>
>>6055746
I've asked myself this before, as well as why are art styles from different cultures/ethnicities so easy to point out as well.
I think the main reason is b/c we tend to place more emphasis on certain characteristics depending on what culture we're from or what we find appealing. For example, the japanese, obviously, tends to make eyes a lot bigger than they proportionally are, whereas with art from pocs, such as toksie, tends to also make a character's hair and lips more defined. For males and female porn artists, males tend to focus more on subject and action whereas females tend to focus on appeal and context, at least from what I can tell. you should do a survey of all the big artists and make notes of all of their art style characteristics and see what overlaps and what doesn't.
>>
File: 1644773767779.png (51 KB, 813x942)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
One thing I can tell you is that cartoony sex is more easily appealing to males, cause males find anything slightly sexual stimulating enough, while females will need either something more realistic or a story to go along with it.

>>6056025
>pocs
Shut the fuck up, coon nigger, stopped reading there.
>>
>>6056056
I'm sorry :(, I forgot retards like you who gets an aneurysm when they see a word they don't like go on this sight.
>>
>>6056082
stop posting and go draw nigger faggot
>>
>>6055927
> quirk that seems to be inhibited by female artists only and that is adding ornaments like roses, flowers, leaves, etc
The male picture in the above image is literally has hearts ornamented onto it.
>>
>>6056086
I've been drawing retard, I'm not gonna go pull a japanese and draw every waking second until I've reached perfection though, I spent at least consecutive 3 hours today and more on and off throughout
>>
>>6055746
females draw how they want to feel
men draw how they want to make a woman feel
>>
>>6055746
Honestly I can't tell a difference. But imo women draw more "sweet" stuff.
>>
>>6055927
Nah. There is even an art style that uses lots of ornaments. Artists are all male. Japanese dudes also like to do that.
>>
>>6055984
Yeah that's sakimichan
>>
>>6055811
I'm surprised how often male artists just completely skip foreplay and jump straight into deep penetration
Subtlety and sensuality are prioritized an order of magnitude higher from female artists
>>
>>6055746
I mean to just generalize.

Women are more into it for the general emotion and mood. The focus is on setting a scene focused on the passion or emotion of the 2 characters.
Men are more into the overt sexual acts, it's less about intimacy and more about the overtly sexual characteristics or reactions.

Women don't care if the genitals are visible, they're focused on the heavy breathing and closeness of the character.
Meanwhile you'll almost never see men not include breasts and cum flying all over the place and even in more intimate drawings or panels it'll make sure to zoom out of xray it in.

Of course generalized and there's exceptions. But there's a general trend of what to see.
>>
>>6056135
> Men are more into the overt sexual acts, it's less about intimacy and more about the overtly sexual characteristics or reactions.

You mispelled americans. You guys are jewed to the brim. Read any classics like the books by Dostoevsky.
You think that 50 shades of grey or twilight is more about the intimacy than any classic romance novel? are you insane?
> But I'm talking about drawings!
same thing.
>>
>>6056140
I'm actually talking about Japanese doujins and artists.
>>
>>6056141
>I mean to just generalize.
I mean
>>
It's obvious to me that it's a male artist when female proportions are exaggerated and tits are comically balloon sized. Or there's an obscene amount of detail on the females in contrast to male characters. Female art is generally much more conservative on that front. The females will have a more homely look instead of being near perfect and her tits/ass won't have much presence unless it makes sense proportionally. Males in female art are also of course much more detailed and have a "soft" kind of look to them even if they're muscular and hairy. My first point kinda goes out the window if the female artist does nsfw art for a living or as a sidegig. They know what the coomers want.
>>
>>6056174
Have you ever gone to galleries showcasing works of women?
>>
>>6055746
I disagree. I like the right one and I'm a guy.
N-no I'm not gay
>>
>>6055746
I usually tell by the noses. Girls often like to put attention to them that stands out. Not always but its noticable
>>
>>6056082
its not that i hate browns im brown myself but when you keep trying to make being brown an identifying feature in an artform where the artist's ethnicity doesnt really matter is when i start getting annoyed
fucking hell i hate you woke new speak faggots so fucking much
>>
>>6056272
its not that i hate whites im white myself but when you keep trying to make being white an identifying feature in an artform where the artist's ethnicity doesnt really matter is when i start getting annoyed
fucking hell i hate you based new speak faggots so fucking much
>>
>>6056277
i wish your civilization collapses in on itself already
>>
>>6056285
Don't you know All Civilizations Matter (TM)?
>>
>>6056289
youre here just to shit posting instead of drawing arent you?
>>
>>6056277
its not that i hate black im black myself but when you keep trying to make being black an identifying feature in an artform where the artist's ethnicity doesnt really matter is when i start getting annoyed
fucking hell i hate you based new speak faggots so fucking much
>>
>>6056293
its not that i hate women im a woman myself but when you keep trying to make being a woman an identifying feature in an artform where the artist's gender doesnt really matter is when i start getting annoyed
fucking hell i hate you woke new speak pussies so fucking much
>>
I don't know OP. Distinguishing male and female artists from style alone isn't difficult. But all in all, coom art is coom art. We all wanna coom in the end of the day. The more the merrier.
>>
>>6055954
Yea, some rule34 art has that look to it, hard lines, overly polished and backgrounds that look like they were made with digital rulers.
Kind of like my little pony.
I prefer more sketchy art, you can gloss over the imperfections and shape it in your mind, whereas polished pieces are more rigid and always remind me of those annoying cartoonish porn gif ads.
Also, I like the expressions on the right image more.
>>
>>6056272
well yea, I don’t really care what race an artist is, but I like looking into other cultures and seeing how it plays a role in shaping things such as art. It’s a self-evident truth that each culture places different emphasis on different features and that shows a lot in art. also why tf does it matter if I say poc, it’s the shortest way to spell nigger
>>
Any more examples of female artists that know how to draw intimacy in their art (especially if it's lesbian)? Tired of male artists thinking porn orgasm faces are attractive.
>>
>>6056128
>I'm surprised how often male artists just completely skip foreplay and jump straight into deep penetration
Because that’s beta faggot shit. A woman is supposed to please a man and a man who takes the time to please a women is no man at alll.
>>
>>6055746
female art = more appeal less lewd
male art = less appeal more lewd

quality differs in both
>>
>>6056787
i find it the opposite especially in the eastern front
>>
>>6055746
Females perceives sex more intimately. Its not just about the ejaculation its about the intimacies before, the foreplay, the romance, etc. Generally thats why you see more written porn from and for women. Like they are genuinely autistic for this kinda stuff
>>
>>6055746
usually men draw better genitals and hotter woman on focus, woman draw better romantic poses in sex and focus on man with big hands and long necks and facial expressions
that show that we care more about looking horny and they care more abouth showing the enjoyment
but is not aways the case, i know a disgusting girl that loves draw sonic fucking amy rose focusing on anal sex
>>
>>6055746
Why did you use these examples? One is by a woman with artist experience, the other is by a man who never learned to draw. Are you just retarded?
>>
Another retarded thread, the least that faggot op could've done is provide more examples.
>>
Women seem to like pastel colors
>>
>>6056901
Not in Mexico. Here they love saturated colors. Also in India
>>
>>6056901
I think white people look better in pastel colors, especially women since they are whiter.
So if you are white you might prefer pastels
>>
>>6056927
The japanese artists on pixiv use a lot of pastels in sketches
>>
>>6056935
Japanese are basically white
>>
>>6056935
>>6056944
>>
>>6056949
Imagine the smell
>>
>>6056911
Damn it latin america has horrible foids.
>>
>>6056958
sweet strawberry for sure
>>
>>6056958
stir fry, lao gan ma and piss
>>
>>
File: 1633643372983.png (178 KB, 631x474)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>6055746
>Gay Witches
How old are these characters anon?
Other than being an anime/manga influenced fantasy school-life show and that is a Disney franchise I know next to nothing about The Owl House...
>>
Faggot commies are on this board too?
>>
File: 1627404512785.gif (1.48 MB, 220x564)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>6057561
old enough
>>
>>6057685
>>6057561
Kinda lame that Lus is a lesbian. I hope in the end she is just bisexual. She is the sort of upbeat 15 yo that is a absolute slut because it doesn't know any better and is easy fuck until she hits her early 20's and she realizes she was being used, becomes a stupid feminist out of rancor towards all men until she hits her 30's and realizes it doesn't matter and goes back to being a slut.

Here were I live is full of those, lots of fun, even a loser like me can have easy sex. Thank god the laws of my country are not absolute retarded.
>>
>>6057713
uhhh, anon? are you okay?
>>
>>6057713
Pretty sure she is confirmed as bi sex.
>>
File: 1649366796602.gif (1.78 MB, 500x625)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>6057685
>>6057713
>old enough
>upbeat 15 yo
That's not a 15 yo, this is a 15 yo
>>
>>6055746
Men draw backgrounds
>>
>>6056783
do you have sex?
>>
File: EO1nf-oX4AAGsSN.jpg (120 KB, 750x1000)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>6055748
Tell that to Paloma Piquet
>>
File: file.png (167 KB, 587x709)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
women like to draw bony big hands
>>
>>6057747
Yep your a incel
>>
>>6057726
Really? I was certain she was supposed to be a lesbian. She has the hots for some guy in the new episodes? I'm waiting for then to build up to watch.
>>6057740
Depends on the girl. Luz design is trying to more "an actual 15 yo with no sexualization but still cute" and that what makes her hot and worth being sexualized. A thing about a lot of anime girls is that they do go more to the fanservice route. If you are talking r34 or doujin it does become redundant the more serialized the character is, there is this fine line you want to hit between both sides.
>>
women care more about the situation, men care more about the visual, making sure you can see the tits, ass, hips, thighs all in one pose no matter how fucked up it looks.

female drawn nsfw ends up having more soul because of this, better facial expressions too
>>
>>6057788
>men care more about the visual, making sure you can see the tits, ass, hips, thighs all in one pose no matter how fucked up it looks.
F-FUCK
I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME DRAWING THOSE BOOBS AND ASS, I DON'T WANT TO HIDE IT
>>
>>6057787
>"an actual 15 yo with no sexualization but still cute"
>that what makes her hot and worth being sexualized

I don't know much about the show, I mostly know the characters through memes and artists I follow on the internet, to me they look like cartoon 10 year old kids so I'm guessing they do come off as teenagers in the actual show.
pic semi-related
>>
>>6057751
dude, those fucking arms are hairy as shit and she has a huge hairy mole
>>
>>6057924
I'm not sure about how old luz really is. But I'm pretty sure she is on the older side. Maybe 14 or 15, she is on the smol side, tho. Like I said, pretty sure the person who designed her thought it would be for the best to nod add boobs or wider hips on the character because perverts like me, the poor little thing.
>>
The female inferiority complex is always evident in female art. It strives for acceptance rather than asserting an idea of its own. Men are individuals whereas females are mindless cattle. The difference is staggering, and just further evidence females truly are the inferior species. Hopefully straight men will realize this soon enough and finally put an end to the dysfunctional gynocentrism of western society.
>>
File: cute opinion.png (446 KB, 622x334)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>6058221
>>
File: 1644419801729.jpg (308 KB, 719x721)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>6057788
>men care more about the visual, making sure you can see the tits, ass, hips, thighs all in one pose
>no matter how fucked up it looks.
I can actually relate to this
Visually, for me a woman is like a hamburger: to truly be able to enjoy it you must be able to see it all in its juicy meat, melted cheese, toasted bun presence.
The lettuce is just like minor details or a dress that emphasizes the naked figure and adds a little freshness and visual contrast to it to not make it feel to stale and bland.
>>
>>6058239
fat american fingers wrote this
>>
>>6058222
>being in denial
Women literally must take male hormones to even approach the lower end of our capacity (and yes testosterone improves cognition as well). Males having their systems flooded with this stuff at all times render us superhuman compared to women. Show some respect to your superior.
>>
>>6058400
pyw.
>>
>>6057754
why is she holding a condom?
>>
I want to know if Tokimachi Eisei is a man or a woman. I think a man, a bisexual man (rare!)
>>
>>6055746
>What's the difference between male and female art, and why is so easy to see the difference in art porn

It's because females enjoy romantic, and cute things like love, sweets, and pokemon & males enjoy sex like monkeys, and other wild animals.

>INB4 faggots, and ace guys

>I know, but they're the minority, and exception to the rule, and a gay friend said that gay dudes value sex more than romance when they bond, so there's that too.

It's a biological/nature thing, not really nurture and the 2 genders (sorry trannies) have a different configuration of neurons.

Women's brain are more focused on emotion, and art and Men's brain are on logic, and math.
>>
>>6058554
I'm a man but I'm not interested in sex itself. For me aesthetics and design are more important.
>>
>>6058554
>pokemon

That's actually a funny example, if you look at the fandom, you'll see that men focus on battle mechanics, and competitive while women focus on cute pikachu and other cute pokemons.

That's a common pattern on the anime fandom too, you'll see guys discussing who is stronger in a battle shounen, while the fangirls will fawn over the pretty boys, bishounen, and enjoy their shipping fantasies (straight or yaoi)

We're wired differently.
>>
>>6058554
>I'm a man but I'm not interested in sex itself
>INB4 faggots, and ace guys
>minority, and exception to the rule

Sorry brah, but you're a tiny minority of men.
>>
>>6058554
Lol, I was in humanities and surrounded by women. Women are way more sex-obsessed than men.
>>
>>6058563
This is also why JJBA is so gay, it's queering the linear power curve of a true kino masculine story like Dragon Ball Z where power is literally numbered, by having people with powers that aren't linearly quantified as being stronger or weaker.

What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>6057747
Having sex with women is gay
>>
>>6058563
>We're wired differently.

And it's not a nature x nurture thing, it's actually a combination of both, sorry about that feminists.
>>
>>6058554
Whatever the case females writte really good rape sex fantasies.
>>
>>6058568
>This is also why JJBA is so gay

Cool fights for the guys, and hot guys, and gay shipping teasing for the gals/fujos.

Jojo appeals to both genders for different reasons, it nails the omnipandering aspect, and it goes beyond gender, and appeals to all demographics, from kiddies to old people in Japan like Jojo.
>>
>>6058574
>Whatever the case females writte really good rape sex fantasies.

Rape fantasy is one of the most common sexual fantasies for women, there's plenty of articles about it, and they aren't open about it because of obvious reasons.
>>
>>6058593
Because women can't own their own weakness? I mean, I agree, but is really rude to say.
>>
>>6057754

This isn't real, please tell me this is fake because otherwise Dana Terrace is giga based LMAO.
>>
>>6056127
>sakimichan

She appeals to both genders, and even Fujos.
>>
>>6058608
I love how she renders nipples
>>
File: 1652390459294.jpg (168 KB, 1000x684)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>6058374
I wish i could eat a succulent, home made hamburger every day
>>
>>6058632
SAAAAAAME WHY HUMANS CAN'T HAVE GOOD STUFF ALL THE TIME
>>
>>6056783
That's virgin talk right there.
>>
File: 1652437752515.jpg (42 KB, 679x375)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>6058648
I need more hamburger pics
>>
>>6058659
t. betacuck
>>
>>6058672
Bold of you to assume such assumptions.
>>
>>6056783
Making it very obvious that you've never had a girlfriend, or at least one who actually appreciated your company
>>
>>6055746
>and why is so easy to see the difference in art porn
it is ?
i just see differeant art styles
>>
Even when men aren't drawing nudes or people having sex, they are drawing pornography. I hope this helps.
>>
>>6058632
hambaga
>>
>>6058694
>one who actually appreciated your company
Femoids don't do that.
They are all materialistic animals.
They only date chads and appreciate their company, even if they are losers, because they love their chad genes so much.
>>
File: 14195780464.png (451 KB, 525x332)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>6058402
For you, it's "Please Sir, pyw".
Due to your disrespect, you lost your opportunity to enjoy my art (as I knew you would, owing to my superior male intellect). It's sad just how predictable your kind always act.
>>6058554
>Women's brain are more focused on emotion, and art and Men's brain are on logic, and math.
Then why are men demonstratably better at art? Women just keep losing at everything they do. Even at their supposed "strengths".
Not that women are strong in any sense of the word. In fact you are very weak. I've had out-of-control women come at me full force. Let's just say, I've never felt so smug and empowered in life, feeling your tiny little fists bounce right off my muscular male body like it was nothing.
>>
>>6058715
I want to be eaten by a schoolgirl so bad bros...
>>
>>6058729
Muk? Is that you? Get out here and go draw more lolis abusing small men.
>>
>>6058726
Based incel
>>
>>6058715
uuuuooooh... loli eating hamburger... so tasty!!!
>>
>>6058563
what the f... that's not true at all. My sister was hardcore competitive and didn't give a darn about her pokemon cuteness lol. She was grinding stats and what not.
This thread is retarded and extremely generalizing.
>>
>>6058754
YWNBW
>>
>>6058758
We are cis sweaty :*
>>
>>6058715
Why range murata isn't rendering his lolis like he used to? Is it old age?
>>
>>6058767
ño
owo
>>
File: 1623434305488.jpg (252 KB, 400x533)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>6058771
You need help
>>
>>6058775
All we need is love from someone else...
a look in somebody's eyes
to light up the skies
to open the world and send it reeling
a voice that says, I'll be here
and you'll be alright
>>
>>6055746
Guys are more interested in the destination, and girls are more interested in what it takes to get there.
There's outliers to that though.
But that's generally why women who draw are more concerned with having an aesthetic. Guys who draw are typically more bogged down by "what do I draw next"
>>
>>6058786
This is why I skip movies to the last 5 minutes
>>
>>6056128
>Subtlety and sensuality are prioritized an order of magnitude higher from female artists
you lost me
JUST JAM IT IN !
>>
>>6058786
Why do girls rush the marriage then
>>
>>6058781
You won't get laid.
Stop with your schizo poetryposting.
>>
>>6058796
I don't care if I know
just where I will go
cause all that I need's this crazy feeling
a rat-tat-tat on my heart...
>>
>>6058801
>>
>>6058798
Only if you are chad.
They only want the chad genes.
If you are average or incel looking, she only wants to leech you off all your money until you rot in poverty while she has fun with chad&company.
>>
>>6058805
What if I'm a chadcel
>>
>>6058813
Depend which side shows more
>>
>>6058563
My man, there are tons of shows dedicated to anime waifus. There are always shows that have attractive women designed specifically to appeal to men. Why do you hate women having sexuality so much? Better for them to jack off to anime boys then slut it up with five thousand chads and ruin the entirety of western culture. You are so fucking stupid of course if there are a bunch of guys women are going to want to have a sex with them and vice versa.
>>
>>6055747
fpbp
OP is both a faggot & a newfag
>>
>>6055746
There are reasons why we say "There are no girls on Internet"
>>
>>6058864
Wait, people actually don't know this? i thought it was obvious.
>>
>>6058864
there was a time were there were almost no girls on the internet
the golden age
>>
>>6058864
Internet went to hell the same time women started using it. Coincidence?
>>
>>6058914
The rule still applies. If they don't post Tits + Timestamp, then they aren't women. Anyone who claims to be a "woman" but doesn't post tits is either a tranny or fedposting.
>>
>>6058868
There are reasons why we say "TITS OR GTFO".
>>
>>6058961
>tranny
You should not be asking for tits pictures anon, the World Has Changed since early 2000s

>>6058864
>>6058868
I legitimately never thought about it this way. Always assumed it was the scarcity of online regular women, period. It's actually clever.
>>
>>6059022
>You should not be asking for tits pictures anon, the World Has Changed since early 2000s
I'm not transphobic but I'm honestly impressed by the amount of people that is trans. Like, a big porcentage of the people who follow me on twitter is trans wtf
>>
>>6059024
Don't worry half of them will grow out of it.
>>
>>6059024
Out of curiosity, you do nsfw? furries?
>>
File: TrannyRaidFromLeftyPol.png (351 KB, 1788x711)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>6059022
>You should not be asking for tits pictures anon, the World Has Changed since early 2000s
No. The rule still applies. I don't give a shit if it's "transphobic". POST TITS OR GTFO.
>>
>>6059037
nsfw, I have been posting mostly yuri recently
>>
File: Tranny&AnimeAvatars.png (1.13 MB, 1024x898)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>6059022
Go back to /leftypol/ you fucking ugly dilating crossdressing freak
>>
>>6059051
>>6059058
You got the wrong idea, I was precisely stating you could get trans tits instead of the genuine ting

>>6059056
K, pretty sure regular people aren't as opened regarding their sexuality as trans (or even a certain amount of fags).
>>
File: 16849564654512.jpg (24 KB, 480x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>6059051
Don't tell trannies to post their hairy fat chests, they'd probably do it because they're narcissistic attention whores.
>>
File: 1518319115652.png (158 KB, 383x359)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>6055746
Well for one thing, left feels like guy inserting as cyan haired girl with dick while the brown bitch acts like a slut
The right feels exactly what I think to see girls acts on each other, I guess because as girls they know how to act onto themselves (masturbation)
But what I also get from girl porn verses boy porn is it feels more intimate and romantic, and less hardcore and rough. Guys want to bang the girl insides out, while girls want to be caressed and touched.
>>
File: TranniesOnReddit.jpg (222 KB, 1024x1024)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>6059072
>K, pretty sure regular people aren't as opened regarding their sexuality as trans (or even a certain amount of fags).
You'd be surprised what trannies will post online
>>
YOU ARE RUINING MY THREAD
>>
>>6059100
TIL, but now I'm feeling dizzy. What the fuck is wrong with those people, for crying out load.
>>
>>6059100
Reminder that doctors have enabled and surgeons have been paid to do this procedure.
>>
>>6058717
>They are all materialistic animals
thank allah you won't breed with that 16 yo teen mindset, imagine that bitter household
>>
>>6055746

>ITT

>Triggered Trannoids & Feminazis

>Hides thread

This board really sucks now
>>
>>6059100
So, the plan is for the meat to grow or something, then deatched and the attached again lower right?
>>
File: file.png (29 KB, 669x307)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>6059100
._.
>>
>>6058717
>femoids
Stopped reading there. Take your meds
>>
>>6055746
Women have more even amounts of detail and exaggeration across the entire image. Men are much more likely to put disproportionate amounts of detail on the things they are fixated upon and are more likely to disproportionately exaggerate elements too. So the boobs for example, will be more detailed than the rest of the image and if they exaggerate the boobs they might not exaggerate other body parts as much. Men also tend to have more issues selecting aesthetic and on-trend fashion and clothing choices than women. So they are more apt to do things like picking out cool toned pink lip colors despite the female subject having warm toned skin (neutral and warm toned lip colors are more flattering in that case) or things like purple colored eyeshadow even though that hasn’t been trendy in decades. The same happens with clothing choices where the outfit doesn’t look fashionable. I think men are more likely to fall back on stereotypical elements of fashion that don’t always look cohesive together. More likely to jumble up different time periods when trying to create an image set in the past (women are more likely to be sticklers for historic accuracy in this regard). Men are just as good at lingerie imo. Women also put more detail into things like hair and into other decorative elements like lace and jewelry.
>>
>>6055746
men tend to be autists when it comes to their lineart, my guess is that they want it to be like their mangas and comics.
Women don't give a fuck, but their colors have more sovl
>>
>>6055792
they are both beg tier
>>
>>6056843
post her art
>>
>>6056140
Meds.
>>
Fucking incels from pol
>>
File: 1548476628714.png (407 KB, 478x456)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>6057713
>I hope in the end she is just bisexual.
Why, she's fucking fake. Shit's not real.
Take millions of meds and die off.
>>
>>6058221
Incel detected.
>>
>>6058221
>>6058239
Americans, everyone.
>>
>>6058563
So what you're saying is the coomers that constantly obsess over 10 year old girls are women wired for men? Because that would explain a whole lot.
>>
>>6059510
>are women wired for men? Because that would explain a whole lot
The fuck does this even mean
>>
>>6058754
the only thing offensive on 4chan is the blatant stupidity
>>
File: 1652227116844.gif (564 KB, 400x300)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>6058221
>>
>>6058563
that doesn't really make sense considering you have shows whos target audience is for little girls (like precure and doremi) which have a big male fanbase
then you have the transformers fandom which mostly consists of women
>>
>>6059548
and MLP

men like cuteness and women like violence. Producers have it backwards lmao
>>
>>6055746
Wait isn't this the series stonetoss works on?
>>
File: 4chan c'mon.jpg (544 KB, 1920x2154)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>6059022
>>6059051
>>6059058
Rent free as usual I see
>>
>>6059665
It was a joke. That guy has no talent to work in anything.
>>
>>6059727
idk he keeps to his schedule and people use is comics all the time
plus he 9/10 hits the mark dead on
>>
>>6059765
Before I reply to you, I need to ask, are you serious or just trolling
>>
>>6059769
Yes I am
hell I've even seen feminists use a couple of his
>>
>>6056025
cool list all the defining features of art made by various ethnicities. you don't only know those two because they get regularly memed here right?
>>
>>6059936
I've only noticed those traits in art from those ethnicities b/c it's easy to tell when an artist is japanese, and I've seen a few artists make it obvious they're poc (toksie and jaksunz for example). Most white artists usually don't say what race they are, so all I have to work with is "white/caucasian" and they're most defining trait is equal emphasis on all facial features unless they're copying anime/manga or doing cartooning. Trying to get into more specific whites such as slavic and trying to figure if an artist is hispanic is hard b/c they tend to not say anything about their race and type english pretty well online.
>>
>>6057726
That doesn't really matter when a character only ever shows romantic affection towards the same sex. Women who are bi almost always just want to be with women but like men for their utility.
>>
>>6059100
elephant man
>>
>>6058864
Why was this even posted when no one was claiming to be female or making a show of them being so? Why did it take such a hard turn after this?
>>
>>6060689
idk, I just wanted to talk about how cultures and ethnicities and gender impacted art :(
>>
>>6060689
because you have to be mentally handicapped to think that you can guess someone's gender by how they draw, this is a thread about bugmen simping for imaginary women and/or guess my gender teehee!(i'm actually a girl..?), exactly as the post you've replied to describes
>>
>>6060911
but you can guess the gender of an artist to some degree though. This thread is just discussing the features/differences between male/female art. no one in here is simping over female artists.
>>
>>6060476
>elephant man
More like "elephant woman". The tranny who took part in that surgery was a FtM troon
>>
>>6060689
TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: TranniesOnDiscord.png (1.95 MB, 3840x2160)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>6059673
Go back to /leftypol/ tranny

4chan never had a problem with trannies until they took over as jannies. They purposely allow bot & spam threads, then slide or nuke any threads with good discussions. Not only that but they love spamming their Discord links.
>>
male artists just get to the point and show some nice fuckin and suckin while female artists just do stupid lovey dovey romance shite
>>
>>6055746
There are alot of coomers on the Internet. As long as your draw coom art, no one cares.
>>
>>6057788
>women care more about the situation
Indubitably so.
>>6058221
PYW.
>>
>>6060918
No you can't you fucktard
>>
>>6061314
If AI can do it, we can too
>>
File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1000x715)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>6055927
>>6056135
This is pretty spot on.
Female artists are also usually going to draw all the male characters beautifully and give them some slightly effeminate and prince-like mannerisms.
All that fat ugly bastard stuff is made by guys 99% of the time.
When drawing women female artists sometimes give them slightly more mundane and frumpy looks.
You see this a lot in shoujo anime and manga.
Typically the shoujo MC is a plain looking girl and the popular "prettier" girls will have visible makeup, often colored hair, and a slightly more voluptuous figure.
But that only applies if the author is doing some self inserting.
A lot of women also draw very attractive women, but they don't exaggerate proportions as much as men tend to.

>>6058563
It's like this with Gundam too.
The women fans are mostly shippers or character admirers, but the male fans are more concerned with the lore, mecha, and plamo.
>>
>>6055746
Because you can see what each one lacks in their lives: Men are sexless and women loveless.
>>
>>6061314
no need to call me names :(
also yea, if you’ve ever compared the styles of males to a female there are definitely some defining characteristics of both genders, generally speaking. Idk why you’re so against this concept when it’s pretty self-evident. You’re being extremely narrow minded without even providing a good counter-argument.
>>
These discussions are always pointless because any woman on 4chan is a statistical freak just by being here so their opinion on normal women's behaviour is invalid.
>>
>>6061570
Imagine thinking this dumb shit when half of /ic/ is female. Men are so fucking dumb they think everyone else in an anonymous environment is a man because they are a man. You have the brain of a monkey.
>>
>>6055748
Any porn is way hotter if there's a storyline related to the location or event it's taking place.
Especially now that shy Zoomer girls can't do anything except mumble awkwardly as they look at their phone.
>>
>>6061680
Post tits if you're female bro
>>
>>6061680
You don't really understand how statistics work. Even if /ic/ had the majority of females, wich it don't, is probably /soc/ and the lesbo board I wound still say 70% of all users on those boards are actually men and transsexuals.

Normal health women don't use 4chan. Is like a guy going in a doll convention and talking far too much about fashion, shoes, make up and shit. it happens, but is rare and you know what kinda of guy he truly is. Two types of whores use this sort of place.

Outcasts that are stupid and don't really get men or society as a whole, the sort of whore that call herself a "femcel" not being a virgin or a nerd despite hating all nerdy stuff, they are parasites no different than male feminists that are nothing more than potential rapists and completely utterly stupid, they are of the things that ruin the entire website and turn anything they touch in turd and still don't get it why everyone seems to hate them. And camwhores/attentionwhores trying to build a audience. That's it, that's final.
>>
File: Cawdwdwdpture.jpg (37 KB, 1786x854)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>6060918
yes, and i can guess someone's gender by their handwriting too, look i'm doing it right now
no, retard, you are "guessing" what they are presenting to you, which in the case of women(or troons) is the fact that they are women, because that is the only way they can get anyone to pay attention to their soulless peak bell curve existence, the act of women trying to seek further social capital from the privileges of being a hole that is sought after, seeping into the intellectual, because some retard thought it was a good idea to teach women how to read and write, despite women having a worse track record for creativity than straw hut congo gorilla niggers, while also being exposed to every privilege under the fucking sun since the birth of civilization
>>
>>6061418
This is deep.
Do we draw what we lack?

I draw good looking heads but me myself is ugly
>>
>>6061746
I know girls that browse 4chan, they are definitely better people than normies
But there is one particular femcel on /ic/ that ruins it along with the trannies, she is the the incel "I hate men so much its unreal" maxxed type but female

We don't have an excess of women here, we do however have way too many trannies that need to be culled.
>>
>>6061810
Why do all of the communities for cool shit have an equal ratio of trannies to real women. That's what I get for preferring autistic communities I guess.
>>
>>6061680
I am a woman too not a tranny and I sort of assume everyone on here is a man. I can just sort of tell by the way a lot of them strive to draw things with three dimensionality and nicelinework while women’s art tends to look flatter but with more interesting colors. I still have yet to meet anyone on here who was a female except in a /cbsg/ discord and it was still about half male surprisingly.
>>
>>6061812
> autistic communities
kek
I wonder how bad it is in military hobbies. All white trannies seem to have a thing for guns
desu I think there aren't a lot of trannies that draw in my experience, compared to other "autistic" circles.
>>
>>6061814
> still about half male surprisingly.
Yeah it was obvious, I think rock lee anon might be a dude too because his intense focus on accurate perspective. But could be wrong because the bell curve.
Anyways in my experience women don't try to improve as much as men. Usually they get ahead by taking classes but on their own they don't really study much.
>>
>>6061814
I think women are more intuitive while men are more analytical. That's why you see women making appealing, but less technically proficient art than men, and men making more technically proficient but less appealing art. Women will feel out art while men will figure it out.
>>
>>6055746
Check this thread maybe?
>>>/h/6598059
>>
File: 71.jpg (15 KB, 229x298)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>6055746
Stop making this thread
>>
>>6061803
what the fuck are you ranting on about? We are just saying that men and women tend to have certain characteristics in their art styles and discussing what these art styles are. no women or even trans are putting that much effort into their styles to appear more feminine, they show off that their a female or “female” by how the speak or straight up posting pics of themselves.
>>
I miss when reject women and troons weren't into cartoons, now we get these stupid fucks thinking that they're important
>>
>>6061987
reject women were once reject little girls anon they were always into anime and always into cartoons
>>
File: 1638088583912.png (269 KB, 1000x658)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>6058726
>>
File: 1430943215940.jpg (45 KB, 480x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>6061842
Care to elaborate? Could you provide actual examples? Particularily as to how male artists make less appealing art than women?
>>
>>6059100
i feel sick
>>
>>6055746
Right is better. Left is autistic shit.
>>
>>6063922
Right is int while left is mid beg
>>
File: 1645662615328.jpg (121 KB, 607x1024)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>6059058
>>
>>6055746
Because women get more turned on by context and emotions, men seem to be more focused on visuals.
>>
>>6058221
hello, based department?
>>
>>6058221
Incel cognitive bias
>>
>>6059100
Bruh wtf
>>
>>6061978
>a man will physically chop off their penis, live with a constant gaping wound in its place that must be constantly torn open and cause extreme pain, live life on a constant diet of mind-addling chemicals that halves their lifespan, will constantly train to mimic mannerisms and permanently speak in a painfully high register and put on a fake persona that is always on 24 hours a day just so strangers on the internet can call them a different prononun under duress
>lmao imagine thinking troons make effort to signal femininity in their art
you're an idiot
>>
>>6061328
what is the AI that can tell the gender of the artist?
>>
>>6065821
I still don't see the point that you're trying to make.
By saying ftm trans will try to add feminine qualities to their art, you're saying that there are indeed different characteristics between male and female art and thus ways to differentiate them to some level, which is what I pretty much said said.
however in >>6061803 and >>6060911 you seem to be against the idea that you can tell the difference between male and female artists.
Again, all I'm saying is males and females GENERALLY, let me repeat it, GENERALLY have certain characteristics in their art and we're just discussing what those characteristics are.
Idk why you keep stating the obvious that women are attention seekers and trannies are gonna try to try to appear more 'masculine/feminine', like some downie who can only repeat the same fucking two sentences, instead of just contributing to the topic in this thread.
>>
>>6061418
>Because you can see what each one lacks in their lives
So those chastity fetish artists must be having way too much sex
>>
>>6059548
im about to out myself as the biggest sperg in the thread but ill have you know the majority of transformers fantards are like 24 - 49 year old men with careers in welding from small mid western towns who go into youtube comment sections and say the most retarded shit in the world about new toys
>>
>>6059499
>Why, she's fucking fake. Shit's not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0mHm8WNdM
>>
>>6066302
Well, I for one wish all of the internet would be like that.
>>
>>6056082
its your political fringe that can only exist thanks to rampant censorship



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.