[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3242543.jpg (73 KB, 670x498)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Rate my modern art
>>
Lotsa soul in this one
>>
Autism and schizophrenia / 10
>>
>>6058523
Reminds me of Basquiat
>>
File: 1651506213938s.jpg (5 KB, 250x243)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>6058523
Tell me, what was the inspiration behind this piece?
>>
>>6058680

what's your interpretation?
>>
File: E7zR6kLX0AUm6BF.jpg (21 KB, 360x289)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>6058686
It is a reflection on our society today. The large hand comes in from the left hand side of the canvas. This, to me, signifies the political left wing, it is larger than the clown figure and that is to signify that it is more powerful the the figure who is on the bottom right.

The hand itself, with those lines and colouring give it the appearence of something that is sick or demonic. There is something unnatural about it. Which is a clear metaphor for the Left Wing establishment in the West. The cigerette smoke blows towards the right of and off the canvas. It blows not into the face of the 'Corrupt hand' in the same way that the Left Wing establishments policies and hypocricies do not affect themselves. The side effects and cancer and punishment only goes one way. Black being a very bold choice in colouring shows there is negative connotations, the extensive black used on the index finger that is touching cigerette could be interpreted that the negativity and sickness that they are causing to society is now partially effecting them as well.

Then we reach the figure in the bottom right. His face is pale but with small patches of colours as are used on the hand. This represents the corruption and negative effects that the hand has had on the figure. Those in control have made a mockery of our civilisation. The emphasis on the scraggly lines drawn on to the figure as clown paint shows the figure was not always a clown but now appears to be one and he blames himself for this. It is guilt that has been placed on his shoulders. Guilt which he should not have to feel.

And that's how I interpret it.
>>
>>6058725

holy shit anon you made my day
>>
>>6058725
This is real /ic/ /artwork critique/
>>
Instantly one of the most important works in western art. Prep yourself for the paparazzi.
>>
>>6058523
Eastern European vibes in this one, possibly Polish
>>
>>6058810

????

>>6058773

Definitely
>>
>>6058523
Reminds me of John K's scribbled art.
>>
>>6058523
Marry me

>>6058725
Typical overthinker, unable to appreciate non-verbal concrete de-conformized post-modern non-binary cisgenre trans-aestheticallism .

Always.
>>
>>6059025
No. It is a political manifesto on a heroic level: a post post-modernist type of neo-futurism. The policy implications for western governments will be seismic and violent. You have been warned.
>>
>>6059052
You should conjugate the matrix out of your neo-futurism so as to create better spikes for the common man: Eastern governments ARE seismic and violent, what do you think earthquakes are a Japanese thing anon? Have you ever watch a naked tatoued male Filipino after mid-day going across America??

Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
File: 5434334.png (738 KB, 1200x1200)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>6059080
>>
File: 1622338774366.png (518 KB, 1080x1042)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>politics
you can't do shit about it nor can you niggers even draw. you're are just what the masters wanted.
>>
>>6059088
Sorry for the delay, I was masturbating to a red triangle, finished myself on https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Amedeo_Modigliani_032.jpg/802px-Amedeo_Modigliani_032.jpg :feelsgood:

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.