[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: file.png (460 KB, 1093x773)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
Anyone know where to buy something like this? Currently my setup doesn't have dials for stuff like changing the brush size, I press buttons to change those, which is fine but I feel like it would feel more natural and save some time to have dials. Where would you buy these? Not sure what search terms to use on Amazon.

Which tools are you using?
>>
>>6198404
>Which tools are you using?
My keyboard
>>
>>6198404
knockoff xbox 360 controller,
>>
>>6198404
I own one, it's called the razer tartarus pro v2 and it's costed about 80usd. It has a billion button and 3 settting profiles on it making it the best damn shortcut keyboard you can buy.
>>
I have the N52 the original one by Belkin, been using everyday for roughly 18 years.
>>
File: tab-mc_2.jpg (31 KB, 900x450)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I use the tabmate, it's pretty good but I don't know if you can make it work with software other than clip studio, I haven't got round to trying to make it work yet. One thing that I would look for in a left hand tool is that it is something you can hold in your hand rather than having it set on a desk, it makes it more comfortable to use for long periods of time.
>>
>>6198474
>razer tartarus pro v2
will cheggit out
>>
>>6198404
tour boxes seems to be pretty popular atm, might get one some day
if i remember correct there was some Polish guy back in 2018 or something who made very similar devices by order
>>
>>6198404
just use your keyboard you faggot
>>
>>6198404
A Switch Joycon works wonders for this
>>
File: stream deck.png (114 KB, 860x487)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>6198404
I use the Elgato Stream Deck. I really like that the buttons can be customized with digital images, and actions can be grouped in "folders", but I am finding that I dislike the feel of the membrane switches when I press the keys. I might be switching to an alternative with mechanical switches in stead.

I searched for "shortcut keypad" and "gaming keypad" on Amazon. Similar devices I looked at were the Loupedeck, Razer Orbweaver, X-Keys Programmable keypad, and Genovation ControlPad.
>>
File: 51poySjY3-S._AC_SL1500_.jpg (56 KB, 758x1018)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Nintendo Joy Con + AutoHotKey (Free software to remap game controller input to keyboard inputs) is all you need.

I've tried basically everything out there and the ability to have your hand where the hell you want it instead of on a desk or up on a tablet or anything like that is by far the most ergonomic option.

>>6198530
Worse thing about the Tabmate is that the build quality on it is pretty bad. Joycons can be dropped five thousand times without breaking but I've gone through a few Tabmates because it just takes one moment of clumsiness to break them. Comfortable but not enough to make up for the lack of durability
>>
>>6198530
I wish they can get this to work on the Ipad.
>>
>>6198404
Idk why anyone would want something like that
I have a 60$ huion tablet with 28buttons + 2 on pen.
Everything is set up and there's 11buttons to go.
>>
File: 1659072302317.jpg (220 KB, 1200x799)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>6198404
Azeron's line of keypads are the best keypads bar none. I have the Azeron Cyborg and it's done wonders.
>>
>>6200218
ikr, i dont see the point in buying these when you have to re-learn hours of keyboard muscle memory to get to the same workspeed
>>
>>6201067
>I've gone through a few Tabmates because it just takes one moment of clumsiness to break them.
have you tried not being a fucking spastic?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.