[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who are some up-and-coming abstract artists?
>>
>>
>>
Oh no, not again
>>
>>6368757
Not (You) for sure
>>
>>6368762
>>6368757
>tfw autistic scribbles anon makes more grounded looking figures than I do
I'm ngmi
>>
based schizo
>>
>>
>>
>>
THEY ARE ENVOLVING
>>
bump
>>
These are just abandoned concept inspiration drawings.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>
>>
these are great, post moar
>>
Why the fuck does this faggot have two threads up spamming his bullshit and why aren’t mods doing anything about it
>>
>>6380353
spaghetti schizo is a jannie...
>>
Bump
>>
This thread gave me all I needed to know about this board. It's full of people with no talent or abstractist thinking who spend years and years trying to fit into being an artist, Or Illustrator or anything. They work hard or work for a long time to become this thing they want to be however because of this they become cynical, jaded, Do they truly love it? Are they creators, Artists or just people who can draw very well.
They spend a lot of money and time on the BEST NEW equipment thinking it will make them better and it does produce a better product but at the end of the day, there are two realms when it comes to professions like these (To put it simply, Call them abstract and then traditional) and one needs to respect the other whichever they reside in
It's much like /mu/ when you post music.
Your art is awesome OP, whoever this is. The use of white is incredibily impressive . I'm always interested in art that needs to be closely looked at and when I draw, sometimes I try to draw something that is a bit "tricky" to discern what it truly is, Opening the work to multiple interpretations other than the artists.
>>
These are actually great, huh
>>
>>
Abstract autist jhhhagagsghahahaha
>>
>>6384524
no you just have a weak brain
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1669218799614551.jpg (1.08 MB, 4152x2800)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>
>>
pbump
>>
>>
>>
keep it up anon, i've noticed that your strokes have gotten more confident
>>
Bump
>>
>>6383103
>Do people on image boards enjoy things
No.
>>
File: i'm peakeing.jpg (14 KB, 627x323)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>6368757
>le long term trolling ops
>>
>>
Iubump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.