[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has drawing ever found you love?
>>
LoL brootal. The girls who looks like drawings are all semen demon sluts in reality
>>
I didn't see that he was cringe, unfollowed
>>
>3D woman
yuck
>>
not directly but girls ive dated thought it was cool i could draw
>>
damn he actually has some babes replying
>>
>>6386325
her too
>>
>>6386326
i guess being a big artist really does pay, bros
>>
>>6386325

Jesus anon you should develop some taste other than 'does it have a vagina?'
>>
>>6386332
you are legitimately a penis sucker if you don't think she's pretty
>>
>>6386309
im so horny and lonely
but god id rather stay this way than attract an artwhore
>>
Everyone. This is why we should improve ASAP as long as girls are still very young. We as future artists should strive getting a beautiful young and small girlfriend through our drawings.
>>
>>6386309
I met my boyfriend through /ic/. IWe were friends for ages through an /ic/ adjacent discord group and started dating some years later. 'm working as an artist and he's also aiming to go pro. Watching him improve has been really lovely. We save costs on art courses etc by living together and there's some art rivalry which is really fun. Also helps with staying accountable.

One of the few professions where I'd say dating someone in an adjacent field gives a huge boost. Kinda how doctors have a really hard time dating because of their really shitty hours.
It's one of those life paths that requires a lot of weird scheduling and personal dedication.

I don't think drawing to impress really works, unless someone's already into it, but I highly recommend making friends and dating other artists (as long as your other life-goals align too.) It's really fulfilling.
>>
File: 1586126182387.jpg (33 KB, 640x485)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>6386349
this is so wholesome that I wish you guys the best
>>
>>6386349
Man, I wish I could date an artist too.
Welp, guess that's going to be my resolution for next year huh?
>>
>>6386349
Protip: That cute rivalry is going to turn into bitter envy and resentment :)
>>
>>6386309
I hate it
>>
>>6386309
no, that's what my dashing good looks are for
>>
>>6386393
sounds like you speak from experience lol
>>
File: 1665334778998867.jpg (16 KB, 480x471)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
No, but im hoping that drawing will increase the odds to find a similarly autistic woman who shares my interests, so we can be autistic together. i doubt itll happen, but ill draw anyway since i like it
>>
begging on twitter to get noticed by neon hair red flag teenagers and trannies is beyond pathetic. have some respect for yourself
>>
>>6386541
If that doesn't happen, you can always become the woman and try not to 41% yourself
>>
>>6386309
Yes I love my 2d quadruple amputed painter girlfriend
>>
>>6386309
How are such below average artists so popular, honestly? Does the scratchy MS paint and blob anatomy look good to you guys?
>>
>>6386603
pyw
>>
>>6386333
>she
>>
>>6386541
I got good enough to attract an autistic woman but at that point I was so into drawing that I just rejected her because I don't want to be distracted.
>>
God this guy is lame. This feels like the zoomer equivalent of boomer newspaper strips
>>
>>6386309
It might have helped me.
Did a paper portrait for a friend his brunette-long-black-haired sister asked me to draw a portrait of herself.
A while later did it, but because it was the first portrait of the day it ended up looking crap.
>Anon, why does it look like Tarzan? (it kinda looked like Tarzan, yeah)
She was annoyed and told me I'm a bad person for drawing her bad (she thought i did it wrong intentionally)
Things happened and I know I can get things to progress but I feel the distance is too big for us to prosper.

Now that I think she is the first girl I've drawn in person, all other times I drew women was in front of my computer.

Do you want to see an example of portrait I do? I use a technique that allows me to do realistic portraits in minutes.
>>
>>6386695
are you special needs? you sound special needs
>>
>>6386658
It is exactly that.
Complete with anime
>>
>>6386309
Unrelated but I just realized I bought some of this guy's prints at his booth at a french anime convention.
I like his art style
>>
>>6386643
yup. you're a penis sucker.
>>
>>6386658
It would've been a lot better if he keeps his personal opinion seperate from his girls.
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (36 KB, 595x337)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
lol
>>
>>6386920
kek god hes so fucking cringe
>>
>>6386920
increasing levels of based
>>
>>6386556
im not a tranny anon, sorry

>>6386645
thats part of my many hangups. its hard for me to want to set aside time for other people, so it always feels like im making a huge sacrafice if i decide to hang out with someone instead of stay home and draw or shitpost
>>
>>6386920
based
>>
Eh, people try to talk to me but I get easily overwhelmed talking to new people and tend to ghost unless we're playing videogames together or something and focus ok that. Also I'm kinda fat irl and don't feel like going through the whole process of disclaimers where I have to explain that meanwhile I probably didn't want to be romantic in the first place.

Romantic relationships are stressful. Only been in 2 but I would much rather spend time with my best friends and hang out instead of thinking about if I'm doing lovey dovey shit correctly. Im probably aro/ace
>>
>>6387471
>I'm kinda fat irl and don't feel like going through the whole process of disclaimers where I have to explain that
I feel similar due to being 5'6. I unironically have had girls blowing up my dms because of my edgy tumblr tier art. But I don't feel like explaining that I don't look like Peter Steele (the edgy 6'5 type o negative singer dude) so I usually just ghost them.
>>
>>6387511
works on my machine.
Have you tried to bee ur self?
>>
>>6386333
>>6386643
I think that anon was not questioning her being a female and actually more concerned that the OP is apperantly being propositioned by a frog.
>>
>>6386309
Maybe it's because of the place I live (countryside) but a lot of girls I dated/talked to never were into drawing. They were like "that's cute" but never ever talked about it again.
I tend to pop up this subject soon cause I like to draw a lot and I don't want it to be a barrier/problem in our future relationship.
I wish I could find someone who was artistic/creative like myself but everyday things seem rough.
>>
>>6386309
I met my wife in drawing class.
>>
File: 1621433327408.jpg (253 KB, 800x1134)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>6386309
>>6386326
>>6386658
>>6386920
This guy has the all of the personality and sparkling wit of a room temperature glass of water, got me cackling
>>
>>6386920
redemption arc?
>>
If I had any access to f*males I wouldn't be drawing random shit two hours a day to curb the suicidal tendencies.

I'd have kms years ago
>>
>>6387511
Stop using your height has a cope for a shitty personality.
>>
File: 15641.jpg (16 KB, 254x246)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
I'm dating a stranger (not anymore) who commissioned a touhou fanart from me. How about you anons ?
>>
>>6388848
cope
>>
I think I've figured out how to signal to the type of girls I like using my art, but they have a bf every time
>>
>>6390581
It really sucks because they start trauma dumping super hard and literally tell me like their fantasies and shit, and go "I like my bf but idk if I love him and I can't be myself around him" because they literally just settle for whatever overwatch slightly nerdy normie is around.
I really want to go "dude just date me instead I'll beat you up everyday" but I know I can't compete with the comfort a real person provides
>>
>>6386920
wrong. still laughed tho.
>>
>online art attracts men
>instances when I've been able to attract irl with art it was somebody with bf or late teen zoomers
>body can only attract whores who I have no interest in
Life is suffering
>>
File: 1493689337218.jpg (39 KB, 640x850)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>6386393
>hatefucking your artist gf because she is gmi
why the fuck does this sound awesome
>>
File: 6dcxj55boxh61.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1214)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>6386309
I like guys that know how to draw.

I don't have much to talk about with boys that don't (it's autism srry)
>>
>>6395351
>Not answering the question
You guys I think this one might actually be a real one
Also sauce
>>
>>6395351
>>6395369
Nvm on the sauce
>>
Drawing has given me nothing but despair and misery.
>>
>>6389101
pic unrelated...right? I know that artist O_o
>>
>>6386846
>attracted to male in wig and female clothes
>calls other people penis suckers to cope
gay
>>
>>6395378
what is the sauce

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.